Speaker 1: Phone Elvis Durant, phone tap, I'm scary.
Speaker 2: What's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 1: Dana wanted a phone tap her parents, who just moved into a gated retirement community. Her mom walks the dog and leaves the dog a crap bag and a trash can every day next to the tennis courts courts, and it stinks up the place. So I'm gonna pretend to be the guy who uses the tennis courts and call her parents to say I'm fed up with her pooping.
Speaker 2: Phone tap. Hello, my name is Jimmy. I don't know if you know me, but I played tennis over at the court.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: After you walk your dog, you pick up its pooh and you put it in that clear bag and then you throw it in the garbage by the tennis court. And I mean I played tennis there all day, and you know, to just have a whiff of that go by when the wind blows in the wrong direction.
Speaker 3: I can understand that, but I hope you intend to call everyone that does that.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I think that you're the biggest defender. I think we could both agree.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't believe, so you don't believe.
Speaker 3: Here, and I see who deposits the poop there?
Speaker 1: And so do Why I turn around and it always seems to be another clear bag being deposited in the garbage can.
Speaker 3: And you know and listen, listen, Jimmy, I don't care to listen to any more. You have to say, why not? I t you can tell me that you have told every person that deposits poop and that can. I don't want to hear what you have to say.
Speaker 2: Well, I am going to start making my phone.
Speaker 3: Calls complaining about me depositing poop in the garbage like I'm the only one who's poop in the garbage. You know what? I want you to come here.
Speaker 1: I'm just letting you know that on behalf of everybody who plays tennis, wed.
Speaker 3: I intend to find out who you are and where you live.
Speaker 2: Why can't you deposit it in your garbage?
Speaker 3: Can me your last name?
Speaker 2: Connors?
Speaker 3: Well you know what bother's name, mister Connor?
Speaker 2: What's that is that you are?
Speaker 3: You're just picking me out.
Speaker 2: Let's face it, you're the worst defender of this.
Speaker 1: And then not only that, I'm not you put it in sandwich bags so everybody can see it.
Speaker 2: I don't need to see your dog's crap?
Speaker 3: True?
Speaker 1: How would you like it if I had my dog Marmaduke come up to your porch and lay a nice, hot, steamy one and leave it there?
Speaker 2: Because that's what you're doing.
Speaker 4: To me a gif?
Speaker 3: I harassed? You want to telephone Dana, Ma, You're not gonna believe what we're going through here this morning. This son of a bitch has called to hear about the poop. He kept going on and on with it. I said, are you calling every single person that deposits pooping? That can? He says, well, yours is the most offensive. I am so.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello? How did I get on this line?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm looking for Linda.
Speaker 3: There he is, Dana. I want to know where you live because I intend to call the police that.
Speaker 4: Now you're hollering at my wife and you're shouting on this phone. I'm not Yeah, I was taking it easy with you. Now you're asking for problem, and I will give you a problem.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna swat you with my tennis racket.
Speaker 4: Will you stop all this? This is like playing a kid's game with you. Why don't you meet me at the tennis court right now?
Speaker 2: You want to play?
Speaker 4: You're gonna piss me offily Man. I'm gonna wait at this tennis court for you. I'm gonna ask everybody that plays there do they know you?
Speaker 2: Do you know my friend Andy Roddick, he plays with me every day.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, I'm going in there and I'm going.
Speaker 2: To that's for Pete. All right, Pete Sampress, I will.
Speaker 4: I will, because I'm sick and tired. It is both. You do that.
Speaker 1: And I'll go ahead and I'll phone tap you because you're on the radio and your daughter Dave is playing a joke on you.
Speaker 3: You know what. I am so furious.
Speaker 1: With you, missus campll My name is Scary Jones from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show.
Speaker 3: And mister whoever you are, you can't imagine how upset I am.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wow, I love how to use all these professional tennis players' retired Yeah, Jimmy, Jimmy Connors.
Speaker 1: This phon table was pre recorded permission granted by all participants Phone Taban in the Morning Show