Speaker 1: Hey, what's the deal is your boy left the gunplay Man and check me out on the Bootleg cav Podcast Best podcast in the world.
Speaker 2: Before we start the episode, Man, I gotta remind everybody that we are on the radio in eighty cities every single day across the country. Man Real ninety two to three every day Monday through Friday in Los Angeles, Wild ninety four to one in Tampa, KKFI, and Phoenix. We're all over the place, Miami, Vegas, we can go on and on. Want to give a shout out to our latest affiliate. Shout out to Knoxville, Tennessee, Man Hot one O four point five for being the latest city to join the Bootleg CAV Show network. All right, now, I don't ever really talk about the radio show on the podcast, keep them separate. But if you want to listen to the radio show, you can click the link in the bio for a list of all the cities you can listen to at. Yeah, that makes sense. Let's get to the interview. Bootleg cav Podcast special guests My guy, Yes, Sir, Lefty, Gunplay.
Speaker 1: Fight, Mean's gang Banger.
Speaker 2: First of all, congrats on the new album. The new album is out.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, everybody thought I was lying.
Speaker 2: I did. Isn't it funny? I think I feel like when you were when there was hints of you working with Kendrick, a lot of people definitely thought you were full of shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody thought. Everybody thought, Uh, okay, ibn to get you right? You know, yes, sir, Yeah, everybody thought that I was playing. I wasn't. Though, as much as I wanted to tell everybody, I almost blew it because we signed the NDAs and I couldn't wait to tell everybody.
Speaker 2: But so you actually had to like they gave you an NDA to sign that you weren't allowed to speak on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we could have signed and we had to sign the NDAs and they're like, yeah, you're going Kendrick And it didn't hit me. So he walked in there and gave me a hug, said it, I've been locked He's been locked in with me since uh April, and he says it, I'm the missing piece at the West Coast needed him and problem all them that DJ quick, all of them.
Speaker 2: So you signed the NDA?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: What was was there?
Speaker 1: Like? Did they have to hit you and be like hey, like you're you're taking a little too much like chill. No, they didn't tell me nothing. So this was like, hey, you got chilling. Yeah. So well he was just like he knew I was going to do it. Yeah, he knew I was going to do it. And then as soon as I walked out there, I took to everybody him, I did it.
Speaker 2: As soon as you left the studio, You're like, yo, I just I just got out with.
Speaker 1: Ken while I was in the studio. That's funny.
Speaker 2: How much because obviously what we heard from the record was the end uh, which is going viral, just that part alone. But how much did you cut that We didn't hear?
Speaker 1: He has some stuff We did two three songs. He has some stuff in the chamber, and he told me that we're going to work again for sure. And I know that him by seeing that. He knows, like on viral and just I'm popping. And so the people they say, oh, you only need to have five bars, man, that's all he took to get the number one song five bars while they mad at me care Yeah, it was easy, it was it was easy, peg. It was an opportunity. I'm blessed. I'm thankful for him.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, was there was there more stuff that you cut to that beat.
Speaker 1: Though, Yeah, I wrapped on that beat. You got some stuff I don't know. He's got a deluxe version coming out, so I don't know what he got going. He's very uh yeah, but when you keep going him in person, he's cool man for sure.
Speaker 2: Now he's he's he's solid.
Speaker 1: It's his team. You know, they're they're they're professional as youll. You know, he's been doing it. He gave me opportunity. You know, he put me on the number. I'm on it. My name is on it, number one song.
Speaker 2: In the worldmer one song, and it's going crazy on TikTok Mustard.
Speaker 1: It's so wild, bro. I mean, it's been dope just to see.
Speaker 2: Just kind of like the last nine months of your career just kind of play out, you know, roll.
Speaker 1: In front of everybody's always for sure, bro?
Speaker 2: Yeah, was for you? Like, was there any like any bars that didn't make the song that you remember that you were like, Yo, I had a crazy line that I cut for that record that didn't end up making it.
Speaker 1: I remember my whole bars that I rode for it, you know what I'm saying, And uh, it was pretty good. So I don't know what. He got up to sleep, but he liked it, like we might hear he liked it, and he had told me like, what's up, man, you got another one in you. I'm like, yeah, he was just doing another song, just loaded up. It was just me and him in the studio at points in time right there, and everybody was at the studio and it was just me and Kendrick went to all the machines and we're just vibing. Now.
Speaker 2: So do you feel like, now you gotta find the record to send him?
Speaker 1: Like, I'm pretty sure that if I have a banger that I know that just the one, they'll get on it for me. Yeah, But I just trust the process, and everything's been falling in place, you know what I'm saying. I was well with YG two days ago.
Speaker 2: No, you've been with everybody. I mean, you've been working.
Speaker 1: I mean he was the craziest one because I grew up bumping him. Yeah, so when I seen him, it was like, what the he is? Why g you know? And then we sat and I kept the player, kept the cool, kept the calm. We were Type Dollar signing. When we left there, it was a lot of girls in the room and a lot of people in the room in white g I'm I got the headphones on with type all this signing. He comes straight up to me and he he nods me and he told me, I'm out of here, man, like you keep doing you We're gonna work and uh, you know, I see you. Man. You know that was a trip. Though I met everybody, that one was a trip.
Speaker 2: Just having fun with you.
Speaker 1: It's just white G phone honey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you've been You and that Tie have been developing a relationship. Man. Tie is one of the most talented human beings on the planet and also just an amazing guy.
Speaker 1: I got me. I've seen him in the studio make beats in front of me.
Speaker 2: Just his self fucking talented writing beats. I mean that going on on and on.
Speaker 1: You know what he mean in front of me that I really like, they're not gonna be able to make the boom boom boom boom boom jeremii Okay, that's one of my wanted that beat from Boys in the Hood when the kids walking the carpools up that. But yeah, I've seen him in the studio and uh, he got like six songs on my album. Although he produced, he produced half my album. That's big Ty Dollars Sign, shout out to tie.
Speaker 2: Uh, how did you guys end up linking up? Like guys just tapped in my boy Damn James.
Speaker 1: He's a producer, James Royal and uh, just she told me the Ty was asking about me, and you know, I met him and we became good friends. And I've been seeing him all the time. I'm always seeing him right now. I got a whole album with Problem.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, he's executive producing it and Mike and Keys is involved.
Speaker 1: Mike and Keys and Problem. So I'm just with Mike and Keys all day, Problem all day, Ty Dollars sign all day, hit boy all day. And you got a whole album, a big hit too Mustard, Yeah, big hit, big hit, and hit boy fretty big by the way, big here, big here. We got a whole album and yeah, later on I'm gonna come out in after this. We're gonna go to well Ali. He's trying to get a whole album off with me. And we got a hip boy video shoot later on today, Fire good Ship.
Speaker 2: Did you have any idea that the album was coming out when it came out, the Kendrick album, because everybody.
Speaker 1: Was surprised he came out the same day's mind, That's.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. Did you, like, did you have any clue? No, it just dropped and you were surprised like everybody else.
Speaker 1: And just dropped in Soulis called me and these all congratulations you made the Chemdrick album. You're on there. I was like, what the hell? And then like you weren't even sure if you made it yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you knew you've made records with him, but you weren't sure if they were going to come out type ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't believe it, you see. And uh, every time I'm in the cards, just hear everybody tossing minor card crazy, playing that show Larry all kinds of stadiums, and I feel like it's a perfect transition to transfer to the next song.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure.
Speaker 1: I think that's like the viral part of the song. It's that in the Mustard, the mustard part is crazy. Must part's crazy. It mustard went viral too. Yeah, the most important ain't that a trade man blessed?
Speaker 2: It's like it's like almost like if you knew it was dropping that day, you probably would have pushed your album back.
Speaker 1: Like a week. Yeah, I probably would have. For sure you would have. When Kendrick drops the album, I feel like la freezes, the world freezes, Kanye, Kendrick. Who else you say, Kendick, Drake, No.
Speaker 2: We don't do Drake, No Kan, Kanye, Travis Scott, Travis Scott, Traviscott, J Cole. The weekend, the weekend, for sure, the world stops on the weekend drop Kendrick. Now yeah, I'm curious. Have you heard what is going on with Drake suing UH for defamation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been seeing it. Prop up. I don't believe everything I see on the internet, but I'm loyal and you know I'm team Kendrick now man.
Speaker 2: So essentially there's a lawsuit that has been filed towards UMG because they didn't stop not Like Us from coming out because it's a defamatory. So I think this is the first time in hip hop beef history your pants do say you not like me. It's almost like if you were in a hip hop beef and instead of someone responding, they sued you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, be kind of crazy, right, that's kind of going on, Like I wouldn't want to do that. Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't want to do that. That's wh shit it is. You're gonna hate It's all rap, it's all love. Why a you're gonna hate on the next man getting the bag because he was better?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sh it's crazy. I don't make it doesn't make any sense. And you had said, didn't you tell me before the Drake had like reached out to you.
Speaker 1: He liked a couple of things, all my stuff. He liked my songs like post you know what I'm saying, but never reached out the way Kendrick did for sure. And when I make Kenjick, he was just like real, just like just the homie right he was really he wasn't like you know, I thought he was super sorry. He made me feel comfortable and I feel comfortable with him.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: He was cool. Well, shit, I'm super happy for you, dog.
Speaker 2: Uh the new your your album has got some crazy features on it too, obviously. How did you end up working with Jeremiah?
Speaker 1: Jeremiah Jeremiah, I man him threw his a R. Well, I was sitting in front of a Oh that was shorty, shorty. Howd met Jeremiah? They just called me and they said that Jeremiah wanted me to pull up and I went to his house and we did like two songs, three songs in a They said they you know, Jeremih is gonna put on the album. She has an album coming up. Song on Jeremiah's album. He's on mine, and he's a good friend of mine. I kicked it with him a game of times. Yeah, Jeremi, he likes me. Yeah, so's he.
Speaker 2: Also he's a fun guy to party with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be partying, man, Yeah, I partying with him.
Speaker 2: Have you chilled off of the partying at all though?
Speaker 1: Hell? No, hem, but I get whiped from it. You're tired. I feel like I've been just working, but I got to run every single play to get where I want to be when I get this contract, you know.
Speaker 2: Because now it's like all eyes are really on you and I'm working, and I've been seeing the work ethic has been insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, solely so tr myself too. But on I want to Artist of the Year and Record Label of the Year aren't the girder words. It's a small word ceremony. But I was there and I won, and uh that's nothing, you know. I want to gram me next year.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, man, there's a good chance that Kendrick Lamar's album wins a Grammy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna attend to I get one. You get one if he wins one, yeah, or if TV off.
Speaker 2: Wins, Yeah, for sure, you get to get on my win it might TV. Have you guys talked about shooting a video for TV?
Speaker 1: You know what I did before I left. I'll turn my TV off. I see what you're doing from my TVR Man, there has to be a music video for this.
Speaker 2: It's so big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, of course, of course, I'm saying, of course it probably would be.
Speaker 2: You know, of course there probably would be.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be seen. The video he did first Squabble it was fire crazy. Yeah, cool video going the back and they're gang banging. For sure, that was cool. RJ came out to dance.
Speaker 2: Did you have to sign an NDA for the music video?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, no, no, I'm just seeing the common sense you would.
Speaker 2: Think of videos on the way if it's the number one song in the country, right, or the super Bowl or yo, if you come out for the super Bowl, if you end up from Pelican Bay to the super Bowl, that would be fucking insane possibility. It's very possible, very possible. Yo, the Grammys, for sure.
Speaker 1: You gotta get your like your suit right when I god Next week The Clippers, Halftimenger, The Clippers December and Jimmy Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon.
Speaker 2: Clippers will be fun.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Fallon is coming up to hopefully you're going on there solo. Jimmy Fowling yep, by myself. That's big. Before the Kendry stuff happened. They need to get head shots for me. They want me to start doing acting and a stuff like that. Yo, you're doing a I'm just running the plays.
Speaker 2: I'm for sure.
Speaker 1: I'm just waking me up and I just run the play.
Speaker 2: You had told me last time you were here that you were like working on some sort of fucking TV series or something. Was there any update with that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah. I came out of the hip Boy film and uh, a film about I don't know what the hell the film was about, but I just know that Alchemist is in it, Hip boys in it, me a couple other people, and I'm working with Richard Cabraw. But stuff took a pause because my rap careers.
Speaker 2: Just going crazy.
Speaker 1: Meteoric. It's just it's just yeah, it's just every day it's studio is photoshoo, is interview, is you know, go meet this guy's content.
Speaker 2: So the last time we hung, you were talking about I don't have a life no more. I mean, bro, your life is your Your life is your work, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, my life is my work. I love it. I love my life.
Speaker 2: So you told me Famous gang Banger. You were freestyling a lot of that, right, it's sir. And you were like, yo, your first like rookie of the year. You took a lot more time writing Famous gang Banger. You were kind of freestyling more in the studio most valuable gang Banger rubbed? Were you writing more so? Were you applying yourself to the writing process a lot more?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I applied my social writing process. I got Snoop Dogg on it.
Speaker 2: Of course you heard that song, Yes, I've listened. Heart great. I love the artwork too. I like how you flipped that that viral photo of Yeah, that was that night with you and OGZ right where you guys get arrested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we really did get arrested.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. Yes, night with o Gz we got arrested. He's my buddy, man. He really put me on. He put me on too. He showed me love. I got love man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how I feel like too, Like that was like a big moment for you to just working with someone like Oz because Ojiz's we.
Speaker 1: Might go on tour with O gz Yg. Hopefully it all goes to plan or something. I didn't really want to be into.
Speaker 2: How many these songs do you and O got?
Speaker 1: Uh? Probably three fire? But I know the O Giz. If I want, I could get him in the studio and he'll he'll give me a feature, Like for sure, he's my boy. He really wants better for me. They asked him the other day if he if he I'm a bigger artist or if he's a big art. He said that he believes that I could be the biggest artist. That's cool for him to tell me that because I feel like the only other Latino rapper that is really breaking barriers and my mind is Ojiz. You know what I'm saying. You gotta give his credit. He's me. He's up there running in through the running through whatever we did, it worked.
Speaker 2: What was working with Snoop? Like, did you guys work in the studio together.
Speaker 1: They gave me the openness of you know what I'm saying, and uh yeah, that's how it went about. They gave me the open and that's how the Roddy Ridge went Some stuff with Roddy Ridge.
Speaker 2: Maybe sorry, maybe maybe there's some stuff with Roddy Rich.
Speaker 1: There is. It's already on the internet. Okay, I'll be posting it.
Speaker 2: He'd be letting shit fly.
Speaker 1: They don't let me. They give me the They give me the song and within the first five minutes, Oh yeah, let me get that my heartburn peels. You got heart drinking all this liquor?
Speaker 2: You got tombs brouh Yeah, how are you still drinking? Like every day?
Speaker 1: I want to get sponsored by a Plan B. Plan B would be nice. How many Plan bas you by a week? My name is left the gun play and I'm believing six says, But for some reason things happen. There's always a Plan B. There's a commercial right there.
Speaker 2: Would you say you're once a week buying the Plan B once a month?
Speaker 1: I never buy it.
Speaker 2: Make her buy it, make her buy it. Yeah, but you gotta take her to the store to make sure it gets bought, right, Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I know I'm famous now, I don't be doing it any more.
Speaker 2: So you don't shoot up the club anymore.
Speaker 1: She never shoot it up no more. I'm too famous now. I know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Have you since you've been I know who I am, since you've been popping? Have you had to pay for the schmish Morsen at all? Is there any any schmish mors scares?
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the for the for the cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like an abortion obviously, you know, like, oh.
Speaker 1: I never never know. I never paid for one, but I would, I would hope.
Speaker 2: So I would just like, you should pay for the Plan B and make sure it gets taken. I'd be like, you gotta take it in front of me. You gotta, yeah, I gotta watch it, take the Plan B.
Speaker 1: I think they just up the kicking in with me. They know just I'm a dog. I'm just like I'm just not good, and they just like, yeah, hell I don't want this this baby, but just some crazy ones. You're like, they like the toxicity. They try to keep the baby.
Speaker 2: Are you still frequenting the strip club often.
Speaker 1: All the time? Yeah, yeah, i'd be going to the ship club.
Speaker 2: You love the strip club, and.
Speaker 1: But now actually, you know what, my life changed, man, even before the Candry thing. I'm famous, Like I'm really famous. I can't even walk through Walmart or walk through the street without just without people notice, like noticing me. And sometimes like I'll be out and about and it's like we can't get out of people and like out of places, and it's like a swarm of people. And I hate saying no, right.
Speaker 2: So hate you hate say it no for like photos and stuff because.
Speaker 1: Especially kids, right, girls, like they're your fans, so they message you, but by you taking that picture, they'll die for you. You know what I'm saying, Like I really mess with him. Now, if you turn down the pictures like fuck.
Speaker 2: That, then they might not fuck with you.
Speaker 1: That food, you know, it brings you that much more closer with the fans, that that interaction. But it's just crazy at terms superstar status. When I, oh, that's left the gunplay and I was like, oh man, I put my hoodie on my mask, on my glasses and they still know me. It's all love. I appreciate it. Man. Sometimes it's like I start getting anxiety so many people around. I like to be by myself now, as you should. I love me like by myself. I would kill just to be in a room by myself all day with no responsibility the next day and no phone.
Speaker 2: What would you do? Would you be playing video games? Would you be watching port?
Speaker 1: YouTube beats?
Speaker 2: YouTube beats? Just YouTube type beats? Have you ever looked up lefty gun played type beats?
Speaker 1: There's a game of them. Broh. There's some guy named Loerra. Shout out to him. Man, I've been trying to use one of his beasts forever, but we can't get ahold of them. No, I get a hold of him. He sends them to me. But it's just like when I'm in the studio, I gotta do a beat. I gotta do a hit boy beat. I gotta do a Mustard beat. I gotta do with It's not like we're going there to handle business with the features of the artists. And it's never like how it was in the beginning. While I'm just messing around, It's like I got all these features lined up. I gotta knock these out, and then I got to knock out the producers. And these are the top producers on the West Coast, you know, So yeah.
Speaker 2: Has like how many records that Mustard produced. Have you got on that we haven't heard yet?
Speaker 1: Like three fire?
Speaker 2: And is that for your ship? For his ship?
Speaker 1: For ship? I don't even know who is. They just told me to rap, and I rap. Yeah, like I should be paying attention, but you know what I'm saying, Like, I'm just this is going like one hundred miles an hour.
Speaker 2: I'm curious you mentioned it's hard.
Speaker 1: It's am I enjoying the moment. You don't even know what the hell's going on?
Speaker 2: Right, No, you've been I've been seeing you in the studio, everybody. What's it been like being in the studio. I think Problem is like one of the most like brilliant minds on the West Coast.
Speaker 1: It's probably been Mike and Keys. They're just like they we got reg got a whole album. It's already done. Yeah, bad album. Fire the game came through. I got a song with the game. The game came through and gave me a hook a bad as Hoogin. He got on a verse for me. That song's cool man. That that that album's hard. It's like problems real good with the producing. I like working with Problem, I like working with hit Boy, I like working with Ali was cool man. Who's my favorite producer to work with? Yeah, I'm James and Ty Dollars Center cool for sure. Ty Dollars n is fool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that is one of the goats man, So.
Speaker 1: What's up? What about Benji Row front of Dead from the Mud, Bachine, all that FB Hoodwin f Bego's cards. You want to feel comfortable?
Speaker 2: You mentioned maybe touring with yg and Ogz in the future, hopefully.
Speaker 1: Speaking into Asians manifested. It's been thrown around. The idea has been thrown.
Speaker 2: Around because you're kind of gonna like start knocking on the door of like, you know, superstar status. Right, You're on the Kendrick album. You're on the number one song in the country right now, with that comes a lot more opportunity acting and all that stuff. But it also comes with like like touring opportunity. Right, So I wonder for you the way you've kind of approached like your relationship with the other side of the state.
Speaker 1: Hell no, we ain't going to there.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I was gonna ask you. Have you reconsidered maybe just like easing the tension a little, so maybe you can go do a show up there.
Speaker 1: I don't got a problem with anybody up there.
Speaker 2: Because like if if you go on tour with O, G, Z and YG, they're gonna go to to uh. I mean the tour is going up north.
Speaker 1: The money seems cool. Man, you might, you might, I would go so so he sells me, like when it's situations like that, he tells me it's your decision.
Speaker 2: Right, Like those guys are huge in Fresno, in Oakland and the Bay.
Speaker 1: Shot us some president man. Everybody that messages when we shot us. Some presdent shut us to the whole city of Fresnel, shot us at the Bay, shut us all of northern California. That's a certain guys that just don't like me, but shout us to the whole of North.
Speaker 2: There are the guys that are southern.
Speaker 1: All North, like I'll shot us all California, right, you know what I'm saying. I said it the wrong way and it came across the wrong way. It's no problem against normal people or blacks or people that you know mess with me. It's just certain people. Right. I could never do it. I get it and I ruined it. I messed it up.
Speaker 2: It's kind of over. Now go back after all.
Speaker 1: That money they try to told me that day, Black told me today there's be so much more money if we.
Speaker 2: Together. Yeah, I mean he's right.
Speaker 1: He could get money up here, We'll get money down here. And if anybody would do it, I'd be the one to be the face of breaking that and be like, oh enough, let's it.
Speaker 2: Let's do some music.
Speaker 1: What money, Let's get somebody's money that everybody wants money. You know, that's bloodshed more money. You don't be able to move around freely.
Speaker 2: You know, is there any rapper from northern California you would you would work with Latino or not Latino Black, et cetera. Maybe lar Russell.
Speaker 1: I know Larrussell. Huh Larrussell.
Speaker 2: You got something of Larrussell.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Filthy Ridge. I want something with Filthy Ridge, fifty Ridge, Mazi. I know Mazie, Mazie would go. I like, I like b O E Sosa. I like Mazie. I like she Emil's cool, he's from up north. I like uh l Russell, Filthy Ridge. I also like Cheetah Saul Okay Chetah Soul. I like, uh, this is progress, Yeah, it's progress.
Speaker 2: We love the progress and the growth.
Speaker 1: No any different now, Like I just they ruined it too. We both ruined it us and then right it was popping though.
Speaker 2: But now it's it's able, like now on another level.
Speaker 1: Now that just below me, Like I'm on another level. I went down a dished and I came back up and that's over with now, you know what I'm saying. It is what it is. People got pride to wunch your ego. I feel like I'll be leading all my fans down.
Speaker 2: Would you work with Berner? That's you got the Vibes hat on?
Speaker 1: I mean they just did a cipher and uh, they invited every Southland wrapper but me a cookie cipher. So for some type of way, Well, you got the ViBe's hat.
Speaker 2: That's his company, is it? Yeah, that's his that's his rolling.
Speaker 1: No, look is the kon gave it to me because that's the homie icon and he's the one that that works for him. I know all the time. I got a cookie sweater. I just gave it to a girl today, some girl walked up.
Speaker 2: I mean, Berner was on the cover of Forbes. That would I feel like that'd be the kind of guy you don't want to try to Why didn't he.
Speaker 1: Want to leave me invite me to the Disney Cipher to that to the cookie.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's little Wirdo Paesel? Is he little Weirdo Paesel? Was he ODI's Roddy Raggs?
Speaker 2: Was he the one who curated the artists?
Speaker 1: But every West Coast artist is on there but me? Why can't I go up in there and give my try? No, I should have been already.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure he's the one who curated though those.
Speaker 1: Guys already been. I like Burner, Yeah, I used to bump one of his songs ten joints and ten sticks, Yeah, twenty joints. Yeah, So sorry for sure, fight them, you know what I'm saying. But I think he just doesn't want to mess with me. He knows this a sticky situation. Maybe it is.
Speaker 2: It is, well, you got to make things a lot more unsticky now that you're fucking on the number one song in the country.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I don't no problem when they up north, keep the meat chat to kick the baby, you know what I mean? Yeah? I got two short year was we're probably famous up there on you're famous everywhere. No, but like up there, like I'm probably really famous because it down start night for sure, because are all their favorite rappers. They're all hate and dis me, and then I'm all over the media so they all know me, so I'm really famous up there.
Speaker 2: You're definitely.
Speaker 1: I would love to walk around right there.
Speaker 2: I mean, you did the you did the Fizzler Cipher in l A. But you did it, which it's a Northern company.
Speaker 1: It did me dirty. But running back baby, running back me versus me versus all those guys, same beat week at disc set it stay, just set it, set it, set it, just get it out the way. Just let us do it. And the best man wins. So we go home on one of these.
Speaker 2: The championship belt. What is next? Is it the Hi hit Boy big hit album or is it the Problem Mike and Key's album? What's next?
Speaker 1: I love Phoenix.
Speaker 2: Phoenix is great us for the characters boys, Yo, shout out to them guys.
Speaker 1: CB man, Yeah, I know cbe Man.
Speaker 2: This is my guy going crazy for sure. I've been trying to get them to come out o there. Yeah, I saw you went crazy out there, and better getting that car and come out here. I've been asking them to come out here for a year.
Speaker 1: Man. It's cool. Out there. I got a lot of love in Arizona.
Speaker 2: That you definitely have a lot of loving Arizona's like, dang, we saw that Arizona.
Speaker 1: The Arizona was cool. I saw that. I went the cbe with the boys.
Speaker 2: They got to come out here, you're telling them, man, they got to get out, like the album cats got to get into get into a Southwest flight, getting into a car and drive.
Speaker 1: They gotta come to LA to be famous. You want to really be famous, you gotta come to La and just taping a little bit student features and networking, hitting all media such. I'm pretty sure you would plug them in and give them. Yeah, those guys are hard. Those guys are hard. They should be a recognized more.
Speaker 2: For what has it for you. I remember you had taken a trip to New York and you were meeting with a bunch of labels and you shot music video out there. You're out there grinding with the current. Like did you end up signing with a major?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I signed with Sony Entertainment.
Speaker 2: Okay, all the more records, So that's like distro partnership, partnership.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just wanted to sign way Interscope bad. So just wanted them signed in Scope and Johnny Shikes She's just like na man stay down. But I was crying signed with Johnny Shikes in the Scope. I just wanted to be from MENR Scope so bad.
Speaker 2: I wanted to be part of this, oh part of that. Yeah, that's definitely Interscope.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be part of a interscope. And I also like Jeff Vaughan in Colombia. Shout out Toadam. Shout out to Sadam taking me to uh uh Maestros every week, great restaurant. Yeah, anything I wanted when they were trying to sign me. Jef von he he was my guy. We're talking. He was very involved, but is from uh Columbia. So how you're gonna have two of the same artists on the same label. It's gonna be the same thing as O tr you know what I'm saying. So uh yeah, we stayed down.
Speaker 2: And how many albums did you sign up with Alamo?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: How long before you're off?
Speaker 1: Five? Three? Three albums on.
Speaker 2: Foundation with Lee? Yeah, shout out to Lee.
Speaker 1: Can I tell them what is that right now? Can I tell them what is that right? Let me tell you where we are right now? For four albums? Where we are for four albums so they could counteract. So four albums they're offering me right now thirteen million Jesus Christ for four albums. Take that ship up.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, thirteen who's offering you thirteen million dollars?
Speaker 1: One of the majors to fall under the main umbrella.
Speaker 2: Is it the one that's when that's being sued by Drake?
Speaker 1: It is? What's a big one?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: It's two big ones trying to reacting shut up to them? Made the bigger Man Wing invest Man Wing. I never got the most, the bigger, the bigger, the bigger, the bigger money.
Speaker 2: And now with that you having the number one song man, it's it's probably the number probably went up.
Speaker 1: You better come with the brings trucks. That's just crazy. But like and then at the same time, I also get these artists like you know, you know, I'm not gonna say their names, but all the artists that I'm tapping in with and working with, they all want to sign me to to their labels, you know. But it's like it's nowhere near to what me and soulis, you know, tr have been working towards. You know what, I'm really worried to get every every because at the end of the day, I know I'm super starry and and I've been working hard, and we ain't lucky. We ain't lucky. Like I put in the work. I'm grinding out here every single day, and I could rap for when I try, you know, I could rap, you know, and uh, yeah, I need to get or what we're worth.
Speaker 2: With all the hard work that you're doing and like your schedule being so crazy.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to leave OTR. I'll never leave OTRR, OTR for life. Look at the back of my head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not going anywhere. The only thing you can do there is grow your hair out.
Speaker 1: Bro. I just will never leave them because they at the end of the day, are these labels gonna make sure that you're home at night? Are they going to check and make sure you got food in your fridge at night? Are they going to be like it's lefty home like these majors mainstream labels, You're not going to do that. You don't need to go mainstream. You really don't like and I say that all the time. People just want to see mainstream. Would be like, oh yeah, lot someone mainstream, but for what Because you're selling all your stuff. You can. If you stay down long enough and you have a budget, you know eventually it's gonna work out. And that's what I did with OTR, and I see it now. I'm learning fast. I'm not stupid. I know what the hell is going on. I watch all this stuff and I'm learning as I'm going I'm becoming a student in the game, and I know about all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Have you been able to like figure out the with your schedule being so crazy, like how do you balance by being a dad and spending time with your kids?
Speaker 1: And she and I'm not even no more. They got me as I don't know lefty gun play. I don't even got five sickens for myself. I'm pretty sure they will make day for me to be a dad. But I've been giving money. I've been giving a lot of money.
Speaker 2: So you're paying just not physically spending time.
Speaker 1: I'll be there physically. But yeah, it's just like everything right now is just like all day. I'm booked like all week.
Speaker 2: But you're able to make giving them mom, make sure the kids straight probably be their things, give me make sure everything's paid for a time. She's giving me pull up Yeah, thanks e. It's important day to take a.
Speaker 1: Love in a lambohon yeah giving me on my baby mama's family. You're going to the baby mama's family's house for Thanksgiving because the baby's got to stay with the mom because the mom is you know, they get scared around me. They buy my stuff though, Like my daughter. I got a video with my daughter and they're bumpy bull of our baby and she's looking at the videos. She's like, daddy, I'm my daddy, and she starts right away throwing yeah, she is cool, but she reckoned. She's two and my sons are twelve. My son's the one that I don't really talk to him. He's a straight mama's boy, like, which is I'm a mama's boy. I love my mom. But it's just like I've been gone and it's a it's a touchy subject and you gotta you know, work at it, and uh like, right now I'm doing something to benefit all of us. I'm trying to change all our lives. My baby Mama's your mom, even though I hate him. My baby Mama's lives, my kids' lives, you know, otr's lives, my life, my neighborhood's lives, you know, their lives and my community's lives. I want to start getting back to the community, making like basketball courts and you know, making uh playgrounds and stuff like that, painting walls or you know, making kids centers when they could go kicky.
Speaker 2: Have you been able to get your mom?
Speaker 1: It'd be cool.
Speaker 2: Have you been able to get your mom out of the hood yet?
Speaker 1: I bought her twenty twenty five Toyota, and I bought my grandma, name that all that. But right now I'm looking at houses smart, looking at five bedroom homes out the way.
Speaker 2: Up uh plan Allegedly. Diamond Bar. Diamond Bar is nice. Lots of shout out to the agents and diamond bars good areas. Yeah, Diamond Bar south so.
Speaker 1: Long Beach in Long Beach, Lady man, shut us the long beads. I've been in Long Beach every day. Yeah, shout us to the LBC downtown Long Beaches where they got great food. Downtown Long Beaches. Yeah, they got good food, they got restaurants and ship looks. Don't be mad at me, Long Beach. I think got better food. Takes more time with it.
Speaker 2: This guy's saying no, he's a Long Beach.
Speaker 1: He's a Long Beach. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think LA's definitely got better food though. Yeah, the Long Beats like downtown Long Beach vibe. Though, you can go to a.
Speaker 1: Bar Long Beaches vibe. She's got nice spots of Long Beach venching tin. I go to the ghetto spots to be over there with DP Flame, Shabby three, you know what I'm saying. I'll be going over there with with DDVI and Sarvey.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Long Beach is like one of those like places that somehow it's like still slept on because like fucking Snoop came from Long Beach and yeah, but there's so many dope artists from Long Beach.
Speaker 1: I love going to the Yardhouse Bar, and they got a little thing where you could take like.
Speaker 2: On the like on the water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Long Beach is nice on the water right there.
Speaker 2: Stupid young colde out there though.
Speaker 1: Man, Tap bring gangs from out there, Tap bring gang baby, Hey, but uh yeah it's cold out there, man, it's very freezing. Yeah. They embraced me. They love me in Long Beach. They know me in Long Beach, they know me in Arizona, they know me in Florida.
Speaker 2: You're famous, man, this is what happens.
Speaker 1: You're famous, not as famous as you, we're famous. I'm glad we're famous.
Speaker 2: I'm glad in Madison. You can go to Walmart and be all right. I mean you can't go to Walmart.
Speaker 1: I don't think you.
Speaker 2: I think you go to Walmart, be all right, and you might get one person to people for sure. But I'm not getting like mobbed. I've been Walmart and Crocs just chilling and Burbank like nobody bothering me.
Speaker 1: Do you fly home with the Crocs on either one that brought back the Crocs before Nikki Nicki and I just want they brought back the Crocs. She wasn't a way to go viral. You know what, I want a motherfucking up EP with doctor Dre. That's all I want. That's all I want. Your goal, that's my only feature I want is Dre trade a hop all my stuff. You know him will come back for Latino essay And well I was talking to problem Me and and Probleming and then we're like we're gonna We're gonna go with D's right now. Like Dre was talking about you. He knows who you are. He was he was telling us the subwa like man and Drake came back and gave me that feature speakingtting too distance. I'm gonna get it. That'll be hard, gotta be crazy. I mean a studio dre that would be crazy.
Speaker 2: Made it so that's like your like bucket list.
Speaker 1: Feature doctor that his West Coast West Coast Mandy.
Speaker 2: When you when you met game did he like had he heard the start from Scratch Freestyle?
Speaker 1: He heard it before he heard her from Scratch freestew before. Yeah, they are everybody I think knows why I am Lebron James. That's why am I should talk to Austin Reeves.
Speaker 2: On about like on Instagram, on face sign what the funk would you? And Austin Reeves have to.
Speaker 1: He's a fan of my music, he likes so he warms up to me. I'll spend the block. You know. I was with Jared Vanderbilt in him in the Los Angeles Athletics Club when I was living in Los Angeles. Movie and I was in the l A a C. One of the most expensive hotels is old school modern and Jared Vanderbilt was in the elevator. Soulis put me there in the suites and I was in the suite elevator and I met him and he's like, what the hell frank Man's game bang. I'm like, cool, he had a laker bag. And then he's just like, dude, AARs in the trip. I'm like, who the hell is that? He's a Austin Reeves. That's so random. Austin Reeves. I got Austin. I was gonna wear Austin Reeves Jersey today to get off. I just was like, you know, I'm gonna go on some padres. Shout to the padres, hopefully, La don't hate me.
Speaker 2: Look at the back, it's got your name on it.
Speaker 1: Hey, san Diego fucks with you though, San Diego, the hoes love me. They got a lot of beautiful women out there. Your wirdo, I'll tell you a little word. Yesterday, we're gonna kick it. But I started arguing with my girl.
Speaker 2: You got a girlfriend? Yeah, Hey, girlfriend, I love her, feeling love, felling love. Sorry you shoot the club up.
Speaker 1: I shoot the club of Yeah and the gang you out to register.
Speaker 2: No playing bes with the girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Sarah and no planning vs Her. Sarah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, girl, her name is Sarah is she white, sir.
Speaker 1: She's from Greek. She's Greek.
Speaker 2: You have a Greek woman?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wow, Greece and all that.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: She cooks me? Does she cook you Greek? Twenty twenty five bands pays for everything, fake bud shake titties, tell me tug perfect.
Speaker 2: She's got a BBL.
Speaker 1: She loves me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like, do you ever feel like you could get tired of a BBL?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: No, I feel like every time I see you with a girl on the internet, there's.
Speaker 1: Gotta be BBO. It ain't b byo your life.
Speaker 2: No natural bodies for you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've done any homie, but BBOs for me as well. I like, I like the big booties. I like a BBO. I can't wait for Nashville. I want the biggest ass in the room. I want to walk in And the girl got the biggest booty in the room. And she's the baddest and she means, my girl is the baddest. She's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Has she made you Greek food?
Speaker 1: She's made me Greek food with like the grape believes, Yeah, I Greek yogurt, Greek food. She got me drinking water. She got me drinking water. Were you not drinking water before hell na water, I don't just drink water before hell.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait wait wait, So you just wouldn't drink water, drink soda, gatorade. How yellow is your piss?
Speaker 1: Not that yellow? Not that yellow?
Speaker 2: Now, because you're drinking water, no gatorade, So you wouldn't drink any water.
Speaker 1: Probably water with like a kool aid pecking. I don't drink water at all. It's boring. I drink liquor and I drink gatorade. My piss is never yellow because when it's yellow and you take a shower with a girl and you gotta like pee in a shower or something, or you gotta pee in the toilet or you know, I'm seeing you around females like, that's not fly. You don't want the yellow at pissed. That is not cool. If you drink, if your piss is yellow, you need to drink water asap. So my piss ain't yellow, So why am I drinking water? It's obviously working. So the.
Speaker 2: Gatorade, the barometer in which you decide to drink water, not is how yellow you're.
Speaker 1: Seeing it in prison? When you're in prison, it says on the wall if your pisses this color, drink water. If your pisses this color, immediately drink water. If your piss is this color, caught nine one one. It's by the pistons.
Speaker 2: So on that on that ground.
Speaker 1: Where are you at? You're not on the ground, taught me, Yeah, what piss is? Okay?
Speaker 2: Ain't you ever pet on a girl in the shower?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 2: I peed on my wife.
Speaker 1: Gotta try it.
Speaker 2: She didn't realize.
Speaker 1: I gotta try it up.
Speaker 2: We're in the shower. I just piste on her leg and.
Speaker 1: I get embarrased. Like when I want to pee, I want to make sure that I'm peeing yellow. I gotta make sure it makes me chug water good?
Speaker 2: A girl who makes you drink water?
Speaker 1: Why you think water is good?
Speaker 2: It's it's amazing for you're supposed to be drinking a gallon of to day, you're over here with a Coca Cola and a fucking bottle of vodka. Every time I've seen you, you've had soda.
Speaker 1: Soda. Man, we try to get some sun chips. The machine didn't work on Yeah, I don't know. I'm not a fan of water. I just don't like it. Do you think you're you're sick of water in jail. I've been drinking water for years off the sink. Yeah, and the water in jail is white. You gotta shake the bottle and then it turns a clear and all the white shake goes to the bottom. I hate water. I've been drinking water in jail for years.
Speaker 2: Would you say your new girl is a positive influence on your life?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She makes me a better man.
Speaker 2: Has she tried to like get you to like kind of calm down with some of the substances and the liquor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she does sleep with her sleep where when I'm with here, I'll be sleeping.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: I'll be watching Netflix movies.
Speaker 2: What do you guys watch?
Speaker 1: We watch scary movies. The other day I watched Hills Have Eyes. That she was scary as hell, crazy. That shit was scary.
Speaker 2: I kept jumping now Hills Have Ice. Hearing a fucking classic Hills is scary.
Speaker 1: It feels like the old school scary movies are scarier than the new ones. On Yeah, the new ones changed a massacre. Scared of shit out of me for sure. Thirteen goals.
Speaker 2: When I was younger, thirteen ghosts was gas.
Speaker 1: Thirteen ghosts no hills have eyes vibe.
Speaker 2: There's actually like real places in California that are very hills have eyes ish, like if you drive.
Speaker 1: I've been there. Yeah, they're watching that movie. I went looking for them, motherfucker in.
Speaker 2: The middle of the desert, like Apple Valley. There's definitely some Hell's have eyes should happened in an Apple Valley in certain places, and so that's based on the true story though, Yeah, I mean I wouldn't doubt it.
Speaker 1: That's when the.
Speaker 2: Meteor of the atomic bombs hit and then they have the they have the radioactive ship. Yeah that's shit. Yeah you think you're still right there? Maybe we should go in Nevada. They they've tested nuclear bombs. From what I understand food.
Speaker 1: If we scared is hell following food, you go to the actually spat you better be strapped up, or.
Speaker 2: You would think strapped up. Not you though, because I'm not sure you're allowed to be strapped up.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't be for the I'm going packing it. I'm warn't packing RPG or something. Yeah, man, But anyways, Yeah, when we scared the ship out of me, it feels like the sound effects on that movie are just more like right, they're jumps and ship you scary movies are wag for sure, too much bullshit.
Speaker 2: They're definitely be very predictable.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what about your piecea spot? Can we go after? We can tell them? What up? De man? What up? Dough man? On a gang? Do boy? What doang? Yeah? They got a badass pieces. You want to go out there?
Speaker 2: He's got a good date there before.
Speaker 1: I'll be thinking about your pizza maybe like once a week.
Speaker 2: Bro, you gotta bring your you gotta bring your Greek woman.
Speaker 1: Hey, I swear to God for his pizza. I think about it once a week, like when I passed by and look at pieces of the spots all the man like, bring your lady for a date. We'll we'll get her hooked up with some pizza. We're gonna we're gonna go out to this stuff.
Speaker 2: Man, what's it that it's like two minutes away.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna tell them when I'm man, don't stay where I'm man.
Speaker 2: It's up the street. This isn't live, so it doesn't really By the time people watch this, you won't be here anymore. It's fine because I lost my ship. So the new album is out, man, The Kendrick song is going crazy.
Speaker 1: You family man, you my boy, you are avoids embrace and I'm glad I'm growing in front of your eyes. And whenever you need me, you always got me. And I just wanted to tell you thank you you for I'm not any whatever when you d it, but I'm just saying thank you for really putting me on it. I mean, man, you've always uh you know, I know I'm a lot, but you believed in me. I believe you believed in me for sure. Man.
Speaker 2: I always told everybody I think your hardest. Fuck. I'm like, yo, whatever people want to say about Lefty, like Lefty is a talented kid, and you have like a real head on your shoulders, even though like you might be fucking off off the ship sometimes, you know what I'm saying, ships off the walls. But I do feel like you you move with a lot of like you know, intention and a good heart. I do think you do have a good heart.
Speaker 1: I want to mission. Yeah, you know it's a trip meeting Big Boy. Oh, Big Boys a guy right, big Boy loves me. Yeah, he loves me. He loves me. Man. We talked for like two hours, Big Boys, great bro. I was getting tired.
Speaker 2: You're like, yo, it's early.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, man, I got he made me nervous, and he's like before he's I'm going with icek you tomorrow I met everybody I knew I had left the gunplay tomorrow. I got nervous, like you know what I'm saying, Like I was, oh Shi's gunplay?
Speaker 2: Have you met ICEQB yet?
Speaker 1: They never met? I asked you, But I want to remiss about Down. I came out in the World Series on Fox too, on the MLB, on Fox, on TikTok, they used my clip of me talking going viral. You know what I'm saying, you gotta do if I want to want to do a freestyling about Down, I gotta do a free about Down. When we come with your town damn how to hit him with a rounds hung?
Speaker 2: I love it. Man.
Speaker 1: When I'm with a bitch, I go around hungh oh off the rhinos after Rhino? Hey, uh you are you?
Speaker 2: So you're doing rhinos over honey packs?
Speaker 1: Oh shit? Oh boy. We stayed with them rhinos locked and loaded, ready to go.
Speaker 2: So you keep a gas station dick pill on you at all times?
Speaker 1: Man, I'm sponsored by them. Oh you are? Yeah, I'm sponsored by Rhino. I was sponsored to by Rhino, but recently, uh my Rhino plug. I don't know what happened to him.
Speaker 2: So when you take a Rhino pill, do you do you get ahead.
Speaker 1: Of depends which one mm and God would be the right one. This is a good one.
Speaker 2: When you take a Rhino the morning after the more like when you wake up in the morning, it's like you have the hardest dick of your life right now, him, him, him. You don't get the post Rhino morning wrking.
Speaker 1: Myself vote taking all these ships under said, I'm booking myself vote taking them all. They sponsored me by Rhino. They give me a big ass box for the Gangle rhinods. I'll take like ten day.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you only need one when I get sponsored my honey pass. When I'm faded, I'll be taking a Gangle honey patches because they taste good all day. I'm just taking. Do you feel like I'm missing my soulf vote?
Speaker 2: Like, is your dick always hard?
Speaker 1: I'll be fucking a lot though. Yeah, I'll be sucking the Jangle hos every sinceime and my girl. Before that, I was fucking like three damnies. I was. I'll be fucking all the better bites.
Speaker 2: But one of those is supposed to the last.
Speaker 1: Like my mindset change. You can of every girl know where you live, right. You can't be so accessible to every female. You can't. You got to cheat yourself like a superstar, and it's ugly to be looked at that. And you get more pussy by leaving them on scene. You gotta leave a girl on scene. And and you know what I'm saying. You can't be so accessible to every single female that's not a player when you're famous. And I know that, and I'm barely starting to understand that, smart, and I haven't been being ratchet. I got it out of my system.
Speaker 2: Smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the ship colap stuff is coming to and two.
Speaker 2: But you're going to get off of the gas station dick pills though you're eating a lot of those. That sounds that sounds unhealthy.
Speaker 1: Viagras are harder to get you hear Little Dirt First, Little Dirt stays on this song down down fall. What he's saying he did, he had to slow down on the viagress free, Little dirt free, Little dirt free.
Speaker 2: Dirt man, You feel like you're dependent on some sort of in my mind stimulant to my head. Yeah, everything ought to be right. You'd be like, damn, I can't funk without it without without something, right. I want my girl, but with your girl, you're fine. My girls like sober right, I'm in love. Who do we interview?
Speaker 1: Where? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, sata, baby said. The baby said he hasn't fucked. He hasn't fucked off of a substance since he was like fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What that's I think is what he said. Right, He's like he's been on something, because like if this a honey.
Speaker 1: Pack, if I act, it's somebody else, Like I gotta, by the way, a blue choo.
Speaker 2: I gotta what's up with that shit blue choo promo code bootleg? You can get a month supply for free me and let me be the face. You could be the face of blue Choo.
Speaker 1: I bet you they will let me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they work.
Speaker 1: You don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: I just don't have blue chooes on. I'm not like them on right now.
Speaker 1: He popped them.
Speaker 2: I can't just walk around with blue schoos on.
Speaker 1: He popped them.
Speaker 2: All With that being said, man, I appreciate you coming through a game. Brother, hey man, most Valuable gang band coming soon.
Speaker 1: I'm the best. That Shay Rapper on the gang I you know what I'm saying, him over here, chopping up with him, shoot the breeze. But uh, I'm doing it for my people. I'm doing it for all of us. You know what I'm saying. I act up left, he can't get right. But I know what's going on, and I know that it's bigger than just me, and I know I got an opportunity and I'm grateful for And shout out to Ken Jick lamar Man k Dog. Have you been able to link with JLPT?
Speaker 2: Last time I had JLP on, he shouted you out.
Speaker 1: We linked up with Danny flu Danny, Yeah, that guy. We we are. I'm trying to link up with Becky G. Gotta be big. That's all I want right now is Becky G and Doctor Dre Becky jeezuz, let me get it. I believe you boys too.
Speaker 2: Cactus Voice from AZ, come on, Phoenix boys out here, let's go set up the feature fire