Speaker 1: I know you guys have nothing to do, but I want to have one Cereal. I know, yeah, I know you're just a special guest real quick and then you can go.
Speaker 2: For one thing of Danielle.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well I didn't have to. I didn't know what was going on with this. You hold I just hold on a second.
Speaker 3: COVID boy, I know you guys who liked to eat Cereal makes them complease so Cereal they can't acquire you.
Speaker 1: Andrew, you're recording this.
Speaker 2: Sat.
Speaker 1: Danielle stop and Danielle stop. Sit down?
Speaker 3: Do you like to get a.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Serial Killers? The family's all back together? Hey, Andrew, we've been buddy.
Speaker 2: Oh Scott, it's a tail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, I mean we got all the time in the world. What's going on there? Covid Andy, Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did get COVID. It is not fun. I have been taking precautions, but I still got it anyway. So just keep wearing masks everyone, and using pure l and being as safe as possible.
Speaker 1: Well, last week we told everyone you were home meeting your COVID Crispy's. How are they Okay?
Speaker 2: I didn't get those in the mail.
Speaker 1: You don't listen. Yeah, you don't listen to the show, so you don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: Sp throat on top of getting COVID.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the rare person that can get both. Turns out. It's really difficult, and I managed it.
Speaker 3: They give you medicine for the strap.
Speaker 2: Yes, So I'm now taking a mock silling.
Speaker 1: And just because everybody out there is wondering, Andrew has not been in the studio here for over three weeks, so it's also.
Speaker 2: Been staying home for the past week and a half.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get started. It's Serial Killers. It's episode one fifty seven.
Speaker 3: I want to know why I was only sent one cereal?
Speaker 1: Hold on, well, you know, Danielle, it's Christmas time. Christmas is what like two weeks away?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like something like that.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's eleven days away? Is Christmas?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: And like I mentioned in, I don't know if this music bed is too loud. I'm not sure if I'm going to have to make it lower in post production. I'm just gonna stop it. So, like I mentioned in the last episode this.
Speaker 2: Year, Gide, I completely forgot. I'm so sorry to cut you off. I bought my well, my mom bought a cereal. The new Elf on a shelf one.
Speaker 3: Oh, I heard it delicious. I heard it so good.
Speaker 2: I was going to bring it in and then I got COVID.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, douchebag, guess what you have in your hand?
Speaker 2: No? Nothing, okay, minute, you sent.
Speaker 3: Him the elf on the shelf cereal and you didn't send it to me.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did. That's what I'm trying to tell you, idiots.
Speaker 3: Well, wait a minute, why is it pink.
Speaker 1: Because it's a different one. It's I was trying to explain this. Don't open it. Stop it. This holiday season, as far as I know, there were only two brand new holiday Christmas cereals that came out. They've been the ones from last year came back capt'in crunches, Christmas Crunch and Sugar Cookie Crunch. What's the matter, Andrew?
Speaker 2: It does not smell okay, okay, okay, amazing okay.
Speaker 1: And also the elf on the shelf from last year came back, which was also the sugar cookie one. But there's a new one and this is vanilla candy Cane Cookie.
Speaker 2: I have a box of it sitting right there. I was going to bring it in.
Speaker 1: Well you did it.
Speaker 3: Well, you that if you watched my Instagram story. My son Preston, who's eleven, saw that I got this, so he already dug into it and took a couple of pieces. He's like, ma, please tell me when you are done with that bag.
Speaker 1: Stop Andrew.
Speaker 3: He said, it's the best cereal he's had in.
Speaker 2: A long time, the puniest marshmallows I've ever seen in my yea.
Speaker 3: They are tiny.
Speaker 1: Man, let me ask you something, Andrew, So you were gonna bring it in? What does that do for us? You didn't send any I mean, I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Do you want him to send it to you with his COVID?
Speaker 1: No? I don't. But if he was gonna bring it in, what's that going to do for the rest of us? He's gonna be sitting there eating it himself.
Speaker 3: He just said that it does good. Can he smell?
Speaker 2: Well, smell and taste now doing I'm glad.
Speaker 3: I'm glad.
Speaker 2: And in the box.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you actually bought cereal. Wow, that might be the first box of cereal you've actually purchased this entire podcast.
Speaker 2: No, if you remember, I also bought the tumor cereal you spin out.
Speaker 1: It was disgusting.
Speaker 3: Oh that was awful. I was there for that episode.
Speaker 1: See now I'm debating, like in this cereal, should I use my Stu Leonards Christmas cookie milk or no, that's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be too sweet.
Speaker 2: I missed being in the studio with you guys when it was like we used to have so much fun with the holidays and decorate the studio.
Speaker 3: No, I know it stinks.
Speaker 2: Oh, next year.
Speaker 1: So this cereal is little Stars and tiny little peppermint candy can. Oh, Andrew, we're using the same milk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fair Life, there's not enough marshmallows. Oh I just dropped it all over the floor.
Speaker 2: Oh. I like fair Life. And Scotty is gonna hate me for this because he always hates when I say this. But it looks like it lasts the longest. No, it's from the date of opening.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, yeah, okay. Mine says best by February twenty third, twenty twenty one. But if you open it today and try it on February twenty second, you're going to have a really bad stomach ache. It doesn't last that long.
Speaker 2: A lot because I do keep it in my fridge until the day.
Speaker 1: No, No, you have like seven to ten days from when you open it.
Speaker 3: At best, it doesn't mean it stays that right, He's right, it doesn't mean it stays good once.
Speaker 2: You open it.
Speaker 3: That's the shelf life. If it's not open, it doesn't last as long.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited to think, ew, this is awful. Like it like this.
Speaker 1: Maybe without You guys are over exaggerating. It's not mad.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna taste it without milk.
Speaker 2: It tastes like a York peppermint patty. And do you know who hates York peppermint patties? Meat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's what they're going for. They're going for candy cane. That's what they're going for.
Speaker 2: I don't want a minty cereal. Why would I want minty cereal? At that point, Colgate should make like spearmint cereal.
Speaker 4: It's weird crush flakes.
Speaker 3: You don't think it is a.
Speaker 1: Weird taste, so there's no doubt it's the mint.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's mint though, it's like it's milky mint.
Speaker 2: It's like cardboard or something hardboard.
Speaker 1: The ingredients corn flour blend, yellow cornflour, sugar wheat flour, dehydrated marshmallow bits. Look at that no whole grain oat flour, stand by Andy fiber salt enriched flour, reduce to iron, vitamin B one, corn fiber natural flavor. So that's all it says is natural flavor. So it's a natural flavor in here.
Speaker 2: This gets a spoon, but look disgusting.
Speaker 1: But the shelf is on it.
Speaker 3: It doesn't mean you can like it's andy.
Speaker 1: It's a fun cartoon.
Speaker 2: Return to Santa immediately.
Speaker 1: Return to Santa, no such number.
Speaker 3: Do you taste the peppermint because it's in the.
Speaker 2: Marshmallow, you might have COVID, Danielle, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not just thinking I might have the mar Wait a minute, I did not get any marshmallows in my dish.
Speaker 1: Well, it's in the marshmallows, and it's also one of those tiny little white things on the stars.
Speaker 3: You know I didn't get any of that.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, eat a marshmallow or two me eat.
Speaker 2: A marshmallow or don't because it's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Oh now I taste it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's almost like I'm.
Speaker 3: I feel like I got ripped off.
Speaker 1: Hold on, it's almost like Junior mint cereal.
Speaker 2: Did I say that?
Speaker 1: No, you said peppermint patty.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't know you want to.
Speaker 3: I like the marshmallows. I don't like the other part of the cereal, all right, it has no taste without the marshmallows.
Speaker 1: It tastes like correct, I'm going to go two bowls in a spoon. It's not the worst thing, but it's holiday ish.
Speaker 2: No, it's disgusting and I hate it gross.
Speaker 1: It's so discombobulated. I hate when to do it on zoom. I hate when there's three people. This is terrible. You all need to come back, except Andrew because you're sick.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can't come back. We're not allowed. Well you are, Danielle, not allowed in the building now until sometime I don't know when.
Speaker 2: Now, all right, sometime in the near future.
Speaker 1: Well that's great, Danielle. I mean you can stick around for the rest if you'd like.
Speaker 3: Well, if I don't have anything to taste, Oh, that looks delicious.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can make fun of us. I don't know. He do you see what I posted, by the way on the Serial Killers PC Instagram page. A new cereal that's coming out that's going to be available at BJ's. It's from General Mills and it's called Wild Terra I don't know if you can see that or not. What is that?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: It's kind of like that Morning Summit cereal that they have at Costco with the Big eight. Uh you love more momons? Yeah, so this one has crunchy almonds, cereal clusters, dried cherries, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds. So it's pretty much like the other one, just without the pumpkin seeds. So I'm looking forward to that coming out.
Speaker 3: Did you try the Dunkin Donuts ones yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you listen?
Speaker 3: I do listen, but not to every episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you should listen to a couple. It was a couple of months back. I think we called it time to make the donuts.
Speaker 2: The caramel one is amazing, the mic one amazing.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, get a while you can because they're gonna be going away soon. That's just a novelty thing. That stuff like that doesn't last very long. These branded a lot of them.
Speaker 3: Lends the other day have a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, these co branded cereals don't last all that long.
Speaker 2: Next year, when I'm in the studio, I'm gonna have Scotty send this to you. So this is way your voice can have this.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you all right.
Speaker 1: Also, coming out, by the way, Secret Squirrel Joel showed me that chocolate eggo waffle Cereal is on the way shortly.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: So that should be coming out early in the new year.
Speaker 3: Hey, did you buy Secret Shopper Joel anything for the holidays?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: What did you buy? I hope you don't end it out you getting so bad at me. Then did you buy Joel the shopper guy anything for the holidays?
Speaker 1: I should because you know what he hooked me up with yesterday? What two cans of Lysol?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need to buy him a present.
Speaker 1: I should get him something.
Speaker 3: You should.
Speaker 1: I'll give him a serial killer's T shirt.
Speaker 3: By the way, I sent you both something in the mail, and one of the gifts is cereal related.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you something. Did you send it in the mail or did you ship it via like FedEx or ups?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I shipped it ups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not mail. We can't call that mail. What you say?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Thank you, daniel I love you all right. So why don't we move forward here, Danielle, You're welcome to like be a fly on the wall and watch if you'd like. Sure, Okay, you can go if you need to.
Speaker 3: No, I'll stick around and watch it, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Andrew, show me what you got because I don't even remember what I sent you.
Speaker 2: I have six cereals, okay.
Speaker 1: But you gotta go with the ones I sent you the other day. So that's the way I put the show together. What is that? Oh? Okay?
Speaker 2: And then whatever this cat food is.
Speaker 1: This is from our friend Jamie, who sent us the boxes of knockoff crap from Leedle and Aldi. The one you got there in your hand, Andy, those are honey Grams. Yeah, those are Those are Millville honey Grams. I know you like Golden Grams, so these are you know, these are knockoff Golden Grams. We've had a bunch of different ones. We've had some from Mom's Best. We've had some from maltomeal that milk.
Speaker 2: What are you eating?
Speaker 3: I'm still eating the Eli cereal well I have, but I'm eating I'm eating the marshallows because that's the only thing that tastes good. You know.
Speaker 1: I've slowly been sending you like old cereals that we have on the shelf in the back just trying to get rid of some of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate that. My kids love it.
Speaker 1: Good good. I think they don't go to waste.
Speaker 2: Don't, Daniel? Those things the marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Andrew quiet, Andrew, they're fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna tell her, no, they're not fine. When you go to squeeze the marshmallow and almost expect juice to come out, there's like they're like soggy as all.
Speaker 3: He probably sends me two year old cereal.
Speaker 2: He makes me eat it.
Speaker 1: Have you only been doing this podcast for a year and a half. It's not that old, all right, Andrew, here we go, ready, listen.
Speaker 2: There must be some hyper aging thing back there.
Speaker 1: But m there's golden grams, Daniel, it's golden grams.
Speaker 3: Oh good.
Speaker 1: How's it taste like golden grams?
Speaker 3: Sounds delicious? Guys, Yeah, thanks.
Speaker 1: No artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup, No synthetic colors or synthetic preservatives.
Speaker 2: Do you see my ball patch?
Speaker 3: Where's your book? Yes?
Speaker 2: I do here my alopecia.
Speaker 1: Our friend Darren has that too. It so you always do this and there's just always a hole there, not a hole, but a patch.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 1: If you had a hole, that'd be what emphysema? When you have to have a hole there? What's the hole from? You know, people have the hole there and they got to like and they get it from smoking, and then people that really like to smoke smoke through the hole.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, I'm getting a phone call.
Speaker 1: God, I can't even with this.
Speaker 3: Do we mute Daniel and give Social Security department?
Speaker 1: Oh your number was stolen? Be careful. Oh did you know your Social Security.
Speaker 3: Number is never suspended? My social Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can't do that.
Speaker 2: That's what you think.
Speaker 1: Anybody that believes that your Social Security number can be canceled or suspended. What an idiot you must be.
Speaker 3: My favorite is the recording goes, we are going to suspend instead of saying it, they say.
Speaker 1: It, yeah, but make sure make sure you go to Walmart and buy one hundred dollars gift card and scratch it off and send them the code, because then your Social Security number will be reinstated. Oh really yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Okay, yeah, all right, so I give this three balls in a spoon.
Speaker 3: You want to call?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, So they tell you to do when anytime they want a gift card, you know, three balls in a spoon, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I gave it four balls when I didn't hear that. Well, you're not listening because you're too busy talking about Walmart. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go ahead and give it no balls because I don't have anything in front of me.
Speaker 1: Daniel, you would have liked it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I would see.
Speaker 1: Look, and here's here's the thing. I said that we would never run out of cereals. We'll never run out of new cereals, but we're slowly running out of classic cereals because they're classic. We've done them all, you know, like your miniweeds and rice Crispies and all those things. Unless they come out with a new variety of those, we've done them. So here's another from the box of leedle cereals. This is a creepy looking kid in his creepy horse Coco Crispy Rice.
Speaker 4: Oh, it is a creepy kid and a creepy horse, but they're not Coco Crispyes, it's Coco Crispy Rice. I feel like if it had like a like a commercial, it would be like.
Speaker 1: How do you o?
Speaker 2: It's Coco Christper Rats.
Speaker 1: But howdi hoe is a mister Hanky Christmas? Which Christmas time? We should play that?
Speaker 2: We can't because then you're going to complain that it's overmodulated and you have so much work to do in post production.
Speaker 1: You think that it's so easy, Andrew, It's gonna take me probably two hours to edit this.
Speaker 3: Why two hours?
Speaker 1: Because I got to cut out all the holes and the ohs and the and the everything, Andrew does, I have to cut it out.
Speaker 3: And meanwhile, as is it's like, this is real.
Speaker 2: And meanwhile, you can listen to the people watching this on YouTube right now are getting it unedited and don't care. But meanwhile, Scotty is like, do you know it took me two hours for you to listen to it in your car?
Speaker 1: Perfect I'm trying to make you sound good. Andrew.
Speaker 2: Listen, people are watching the YouTube. I mean fifteen people are.
Speaker 1: But we've all.
Speaker 5: Heard of Rudolph and his shiny nose, and we all know Frosty who's made out of snow. But all of those stories seem kind of gay because we all know who brightens up our hall.
Speaker 1: Mister Hanky, mister Hanky.
Speaker 5: Christmas pood small and brown comes from.
Speaker 6: You squeeze in between your best of buns from down below, spreading joy with all he's love inside of you because he's up.
Speaker 2: It's grisbeyy race.
Speaker 1: This is terrible. It really is bad. Wow, toasted rice cereal with chocolate coating? No, no, I give it a spoon. It's that bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like you get like like a hint of chocolate and then it disappears and then it turns to dirt and it's.
Speaker 1: Just gross, Andy Rader, So we can get out.
Speaker 2: Of here a spoon.
Speaker 3: Ask me when I'm eating what are you eating? Still elf cereal? Because nobody?
Speaker 1: Well, I send you a lot of it. I send you a lot of it so you could at least get a bowl or two out of it.
Speaker 3: And I don't think it's good.
Speaker 2: And because he sent me a whole gallon sized well that's all.
Speaker 1: I ran out of the little ziplocks. I had to ask Jeff and engineering he brought me those.
Speaker 2: What am I going to do with this crap? Now?
Speaker 1: I just throw it out the window?
Speaker 2: Bird seed?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, not even the birds one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this episode is so long. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers? What are you rolling your eyes for?
Speaker 2: Andrew, because it's like you're like, oh my god, the episode is it long enough? Oh my god, I'm gonna have so much to edit. And then it's like you complain when the episode's too short. You complain.
Speaker 1: I never complain when it's too short. Never. By the way, guess what.
Speaker 3: Andrews complains when it's too short?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, I got nothing there, I got nothing. So let me tell you what else Andrew's covid ruined this year? What the twenty twenty spoonies. Guess it's not happening.
Speaker 2: I will put that together in two second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'm sure that'd be great.
Speaker 2: Why are you such a negative turd?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 5: Sick?
Speaker 3: You're supposed to feel bad and be nice to him again?
Speaker 1: I was. I was standing in the supermarket aisle two days ago because I wanted to see if there were any other Cashi ghost cereals we did do, because they had every one of them there. I couldn't figure it out because there's really no good search feature because when you search something, everything that says flakes will come up. Every cereal we've ever done that says flakes. I wanted to be Kashi Go and then the ones that we did come up. Why can't it be like that?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Scott? I'm happy you're at least admitting that the search button works. Now we're getting there. You're slowly coming around.
Speaker 1: It does work, but it will bring up every if I put in Kashi Go flakes, everything with the word flakes comes up everything.
Speaker 2: Do you know you can listen to this podcast wherever podcasts are available. We love it when you leave reviews. Thank you so much for listening and watching on YouTube.
Speaker 1: I have a question, scra While you've been home for the last I don't know, two or three weeks, have you done anything to help out this podcast at all? You've had nothing to do.
Speaker 3: He didn't feel good.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. Box he had COVID, it doesn't matter. You could be like promoting it, buying advertising.
Speaker 3: He doesn't feel good.
Speaker 1: You could be promoted. He felt fine, he felt fine. Please, he didn't.
Speaker 3: Feel fine even he didn't feel fine.
Speaker 1: He didn't feel fine for like three days. He's been out for three weeks.
Speaker 2: It's not like I could go in anywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, what are you doing today? Send some emails out, say hey, cereal and milk companies, we are from serial killers. The podcast where we talk about cereal and we think inside the box. We love to use your milk.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say your boomer is showing, but you're the same person who I'm sure when Ashley and Cooper have to apply for like real world jobs will be like, not show up to the building with your resume meeting.
Speaker 1: Not a boomer. Not a boomer.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry, gen xer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, different, same thing.
Speaker 2: You still think that I can walk into any place. My dad will be like, hey, Netflix is building something, you should go there? And ye'all let me just walk to Netflix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how hard could it beat it? Just reach out to a milk company and say, hey, we have a podcast about cereal. Can you give us some good.
Speaker 2: We've had salespeople do it. Apparently it's pretty hard because we have no milk sponds.
Speaker 1: They don't do anything looking. They're not looking out for us. Andrew, We're all in it on our own. We have to do it ourselves. We need a PR person. Danielle could probably do it.
Speaker 3: Maybe in the new year, you should hire me as your PR person.
Speaker 1: Done. Okay, cool, I'll pay you in stale Cereal.
Speaker 3: Wait a second, all we gotta go that.
Speaker 1: Have a great week. We'll see you next Monday. Hey, we're not stopping holidays or not. We're here every Monday forever forever. Yeah and ever. Ever, I gotta go, man series take me too long? Yes, thanks for listening. Honk is still going on. Yes, happy Hankikah as well.
Speaker 2: Yay?
Speaker 1: Where's the honic cereal? Where's the hon a cereal?
Speaker 3: I don't know how come we didn't have like milf.
Speaker 1: On the what is it malf on the shelf?
Speaker 3: Non needs his own cereal?
Speaker 1: All right, we'll see you have a great week.
Speaker 3: You're Jewish because.
Speaker 1: You know, of course I am. What are you talking?
Speaker 3: You don't you don't You don't really practice.
Speaker 1: Okay, just because I don't go to synagogue all the time or ever.
Speaker 2: You yeah, you don't do the fasting holiday either, because you say it makes you light headed and dizzy.
Speaker 1: Well, yet you gotta you get a pass with you get sick, and what about.
Speaker 3: And you don't follow like the eating.
Speaker 1: You know, that's only if you're hardcore Kosher. You don't have to do that to be a Jew. One for each night they shed a sweet light a remind us of days long ago. Happy honicat everybody.
Speaker 3: Have you celebrated Hanaka at home with the kids. Yes, you're giving them a present every night, of course? Yeah you get what did they get so far?
Speaker 1: So far? Astley got a pair of sneakers and Cooper got a nice Uh she got a new iPad, but everybody chipped in for that because it was really expensive.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah, that's an expensive gift for it is.
Speaker 1: But that's see. But she only gets one present because she just got that. Well, we'll give her little rinkyding crap the rest of the nights, you know, like dollar stuff. But she got her one big gift.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. And then does she get Christmas too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll give them Christmas presents as well.
Speaker 3: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they get the best of both worlds.
Speaker 3: That's all nice.
Speaker 1: Seriously, we gotta go. Thank you for listening. Follow us on all social platforms serial Killers at PC and you could check out the website that Andrew has not updated in three months serial killerspc dot com and.
Speaker 2: Offered to do it for free. Who did Someone emailed us and said that they would update the site whenever for free.
Speaker 1: They would do a better job. You should give them the task. Take care now happy holidays.
Speaker 2: If you take cunch Yeah yeah, one two three crows unch. I hate you so much. You're such a turd. Scott.
Speaker 1: I love you, Andy. I miss you so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course you do.
Speaker 1: Bye guys, Bye bye