Speaker 1: Everybody else is Friday. So you know what that means.
Speaker 2: It's freakingrek preaky Friday. Hey, and the freaky freaky freaky Friday question, Hey comes from Turkey.
Speaker 3: Turkey, let me see it go, you should kill show, show me the legs show.
Speaker 4: I gotta see, I gotta see. This is my last day. I gotta see.
Speaker 5: Let's go, let's go, let me see drop.
Speaker 3: The hands already going, come on, come on, It'll be definitely up.
Speaker 6: You definitely to it up now you started to toot that thing up and let it roll.
Speaker 5: No, So freaky freaky Friday comes from Richard Lost and you know that's seen of noses X.
Speaker 1: They're getting a divorce.
Speaker 6: Big freak he was.
Speaker 5: He was a big free He was trending yesterday because I guess on Twitter he was liking a lot of porn picks.
Speaker 6: Is this true? I don't I'm not on Twitter. I don't know that's the proof of this.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's been trending.
Speaker 6: Talking about I can't make any proper.
Speaker 1: It is our oversized producer.
Speaker 6: Did he come in Lives Matter Committee? Yes? Did he come in there for a second, But no, he can't come in because he can't he gave me a camera. We don't have a wide enough lens.
Speaker 1: You're stupid.
Speaker 5: So the question is eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Is it disrespectful when your partner likes mad porn?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Even uh?
Speaker 3: Complex report? Did he deactivated his Twitter after they found the life.
Speaker 6: As he should? Probably won't get his woman back. Damn right.
Speaker 5: If that was the reason, I'm gonna say why he would like it. If he wanted to watch it, he could just watch it.
Speaker 4: He probably didn't know we could see it.
Speaker 1: Oh, but that is the question. Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. Let's discuss. It's the breakfast Club. God morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Everybody, your DJ, NV, charlamagnea guy. We are to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: It's Friday, so you know what that means, freeky, freaky freaky Friday.
Speaker 5: We got our guest co host, Lauren LaRosa, and it's freaky, freaky, freaky Friday. And we're asking this conversation comes from Richard Lawson, We'll say, allegedly, allegedly, you know, they're getting a divorce, and allegedly he was liking porn videos on Twitter. So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If your partner liked those type of videos, do you find it disrespectful or is it something that you don't care about disrespectful? Probably you did it by accident, because you did say he's old and he might not know what the like button is or that people can see it.
Speaker 3: But like, why even like it? Why not just watch it? Look at it and moving? Like why do you want to call attention to your page?
Speaker 2: Would that be?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's very wrong to do that when you're in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Nothing wrong with watching him, like Lauren just said, nothing wrong with even watching them with your partner, Nothing wrong with sending them to your partner.
Speaker 6: But that's publicly embarrassing your partner.
Speaker 2: And I think we had a conversation on this radio a couple of weeks ago about not publicly embarrassing your partner. Oh yeah, we were talking about the key you don't publicly embarrass your partner like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But also, who gets stay porn from Twitter?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I like getting pizza from McDonald's or are pouring up like regular people?
Speaker 4: You're not on Twitter? Are you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I can tell because Twitter it gets real on Twitter. There's a lot of interesting but.
Speaker 5: Twitter usually gives you what you watch because I don't have any pulling on my Twitter, So what do you watch?
Speaker 4: It's very concise too, it gets straight to the point.
Speaker 3: I mean, it depends like sometimes you'll be like you open your computer. It could be like five o'clock in the morning, and like it'll be like two women upside down take to something.
Speaker 4: It's crazy stuff. It just feeds to your timeline. It's just insane. That's nuts and everywhere that's nuts.
Speaker 2: And also too, man, I can't I'm not gonna shame anybody for watching poors because if you are seventy six years old, you still want to learn some new things, you know what I mean? If he was really actually doing this, there's nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: With watching not like the Picks.
Speaker 6: You probably know that pot like the Picks, you shouldn't liked him. You can like stuff backing.
Speaker 1: It no one time, I'm sure you can't, but not thirty Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also so if you like you by accident, like you your phone call, like you know that you like, you can unlike it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hello, who's this It's William?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 1: William?
Speaker 6: Y'all doing man black and Holly favorite.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it. Brother, what's your thoughts?
Speaker 7: Well, you know what the point the port thing.
Speaker 2: I don't think nothing wrong because you look at society right now, even when we're just walking around on the sad.
Speaker 7: Wall with addresses and the type thing. That's another form of porn.
Speaker 1: So I ain't nothing wrong with porn.
Speaker 7: Because we already didn't look at it. My father wasn't at the secretly you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Have to get up through it.
Speaker 2: But man, that's not the question. We know nothing's wrong with porn. But if you're in a relationship, should you be liking porn? Should you like it on social you know? I mean like it like hit the heart where people.
Speaker 4: Can know, like your partner can see that, like you're liking.
Speaker 6: Now when you like a picture, you like a video. Oh yeah, ain't nothing.
Speaker 7: Ain't nothing over that because I didn't. I didn't do a pusion of people like myself.
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 1: I don't think nothing wrong with it myself.
Speaker 6: First year, y'all is not no secret.
Speaker 4: You got porn? What's your what's your?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 6: Are you in a relationship? Yeah, she knows about this and what she said that we.
Speaker 1: Had watched together. She showed me a good scene.
Speaker 2: I'll show a good scene.
Speaker 6: We might do a good scene together.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should be liking it if she don't know about it, that's what he's doing. Maybe you're liking it because you want to go back and watch with her later.
Speaker 1: Now you can't. Hello, Yo, what's up? What's your thoughts? Mama?
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, like a man can like whatever, but once you vent around and take that, then it's the problem.
Speaker 1: So you don't mind him liking the picks.
Speaker 5: You just you just don't want him to go anywhere past putting a heart on the picks.
Speaker 4: I think it's different.
Speaker 3: I think it's different only because he's Richard Lawson and he's married to Tin and oats right, So like it's not She might not have an issue with it either. But then y'all see it was trending on Twitter. Everybody has so much to say. Now she has to deal with everybody has something to say.
Speaker 2: I don't think i'll listen to understanding. We mean liking the picture, like.
Speaker 5: We're saying, like you know, we're talking about like like like putting a heart on it, like.
Speaker 3: You're hearting on Twitter porn that comes across your timer, and he did it enough times where it was trending.
Speaker 1: Dondre your third what's your thoughts? Brother?
Speaker 7: My thirst is I don't recommend doing it because it's from being your algorithm from that point forward. And I wouldn't want my wife ever seeing me doing that and they hurt me if.
Speaker 4: I saw hurt going, well, what app how does it get on my time on it? Because I don't like the boring?
Speaker 5: It just you whoa whoa whoa crazy. You might watch it a lot, then that's what it is like. Tell us, I think if you watch it over a certain amount of time, it just it shows that you actually like it.
Speaker 6: And you're trying to convince us, you and your lonely if you think too.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, y'all are not going to do this to me all day. First of all, y'all already got people in my DM talking about it.
Speaker 6: That's good, y'all might be a blessing.
Speaker 4: No, I showed her it is not a blessing.
Speaker 6: It might be your blessing. Don't be like that, Lauren.
Speaker 4: It was not. It's not what I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: Was it wasn't it?
Speaker 5: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you're just joining us, we're talking about Richard Lawston. Of course that's.
Speaker 1: Team and those X they're getting a divorce.
Speaker 5: But he was trending yesterday because on his Twitter they followed him and seeing that he was liking a lot of porn, like putting hearts on the porn videos and pictures. So we're talking about it. Is it disrespectful? Let's discuss this. The breakfast stuff, come.
Speaker 1: On it wanting everybody.
Speaker 5: It's DJ Envy Charlamagne to God, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Nephew just joining us.
Speaker 5: We got our special guest co host Laura La Rosa here, and we're talking about Richard Lawson.
Speaker 1: You know that's Tina Knowles X. They getting a divorced.
Speaker 5: But yesterday he was trending because a lot of the things that he was watching on Twitter, he was putting a hard around he was liking and it just happened to be porn and porn pictures.
Speaker 2: There's nothing wrong with watching porn. There's nothing wrong with watching porn with your significant other, and nothing wrong with Sharon Ponne with your significant other. I just don't think you should be liking the porn because that is going to be publicly embarrassing for your significant other. I would think unless unless you significant other knows that's what you're doing.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with you. I think that's that's embarrassing. Hello's this yo?
Speaker 7: Yo? What up? Dough to Yo?
Speaker 6: What up?
Speaker 1: Doe? Talk to us? What's your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 7: My thought is my prodcess that when I was just talking I heard is pretty much if you and your girls decide that it's okay for you to just look at free porn or whatever like that, that's cool. But if you are subscribing, paying, ordering any of that type of stuff, then you got a problem.
Speaker 6: I don't disagree with you, brother, Thank you brother.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with depaying for it and commenting and all that?
Speaker 5: I mean, if you dare you don't to pay for porn when porn is just free, It's just just that's stupid.
Speaker 3: But sometimes things are behind firewalls because it's better.
Speaker 5: Nah, porn, hell got a lot, And if you gotta pay for it and you're watching that long, that's a problem.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're doing?
Speaker 3: No, but I know people who produce stuff for like people that are on like OnlyFans and things like that, where you have to pay to like watch it.
Speaker 1: What's the long as you watch the porn? Like, how how long?
Speaker 3: I'm not even like a watch of porn type.
Speaker 2: No, you're just trying to avoid the lonely accusations.
Speaker 4: First of all, you can be with somebody and they'll need to watch porn.
Speaker 6: True.
Speaker 1: I love point.
Speaker 4: Just because you watch porn doesn't mean you're lovely.
Speaker 6: I me and wife watching together sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm not really like a big watch porn person. But it does come up on my Twitter time.
Speaker 1: When it does. Watch it, yeah, because it's there.
Speaker 3: If it's there, I'm gonna watch it. But like, I'm not gonna go with like whatever, let me see how much you something pop up?
Speaker 4: I don't watch it with you.
Speaker 6: I'm about up a timeline.
Speaker 1: Oh well, you just pop up from what's your name?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 2: Lovely from you know, I live in Harvard.
Speaker 5: And half no love you is a guy that calls all the time that swears he has a big pens besides your penis, sir.
Speaker 7: It's thirteen and a half, mister m V.
Speaker 6: That's on. That's on soft right or hard? That's one.
Speaker 1: If I got grongering, it'll be fourteen point five.
Speaker 2: I don't want nothing to do with this conversation. This sounds crazy, this sounds insane. You're right, so again, love you talk to us? So anyway my to think to feel like I'm cheating if I watched were You, I'm telling her like we can watch it together.
Speaker 7: Nothing.
Speaker 4: I feel like.
Speaker 7: I'm killing its lawen.
Speaker 4: What are you curious about?
Speaker 7: What is your point? What is your point?
Speaker 1: What do you speak out in port? Tell you?
Speaker 7: Are you a big speaker?
Speaker 6: You're a little guy BBC?
Speaker 2: She always takes he likes BBC from I don't even know what BBC.
Speaker 4: I'm not a porn person.
Speaker 1: Big Black.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah yeah, Laura's friend just screamed in the background.
Speaker 1: Big Black, like.
Speaker 7: Lloyd, I'm gonna send you a d M.
Speaker 4: Don't send me what you sending me a d M?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, I ain't gonna respectfully, I don't go out.
Speaker 7: I'm just to send your pool pick. Don't you tell me what you think about?
Speaker 4: Don't you gotta go?
Speaker 2: Friend?
Speaker 7: No, I'm single.
Speaker 1: I thought you just for the guy. You just tearing women's inside up. Lad like that, you're gonna call me a walk changer. They called the walk changer, the walk changer.
Speaker 4: No, I like my little you stay right over there.
Speaker 6: You cannot, boy, sounds crazy. I'm gonna send you a pool pick.
Speaker 1: You're gonna see what a real float he look like.
Speaker 6: You want to see this noodle?
Speaker 1: They called me the walk changing nothing but walk changing, y'all change your whole warm.
Speaker 6: Are you getting the handicap sticker? You'll need a decal mehing with me? Man, what is the more of the story? Guys, I have no idea.
Speaker 5: Don't disrespect you your spouse, I.
Speaker 6: Mean, don't publicly embarrassed your lady.
Speaker 3: I mean we don't act with BBC means all right, don't ask with BBC means.
Speaker 6: I can't believe you didn't know. That's like I'm basic.
Speaker 4: I'm not on nothing, not one life.
Speaker 6: All right, slide. Your best friend is back there just yelling it out.
Speaker 4: You knew it was immediately, now I say, she Wasn't you right now?
Speaker 6: Yo? You let him DM it to me?
Speaker 1: All right? When we come back, we got past the orcs.
Speaker 5: Now that we'll be joining us, you'll put us onto some music that's coming out now, or some music we should be up on.
Speaker 1: So don't go anywhere. It's the breakfast leg the morning, the Breakfast Club