Speaker 1: Big Bank. What it is you don't be on nothing, I be on okay, So let me ask you bring you Big Big.
Speaker 2: Facts Nick right now visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 3: Learn from the Trap Music Museum, Big Bank, Baby j d J Screen Team, Big Facts.
Speaker 1: Welcome today.
Speaker 3: A brother that's heating up the streets by the name of boss Man d Loo, Bossman Pull, Trap Music Museum.
Speaker 1: What's what's up?
Speaker 4: What's up, my brother?
Speaker 1: How you feeling you good?
Speaker 4: You're good?
Speaker 1: Well good, that's what's up.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the atl You've been running around you know what I'm saying, doing doing, doing your thing and ship Yeah for sure. So what what where? Where exactly you from? Because you're from a small town by the name.
Speaker 4: Of all time bro Ports Soleerno.
Speaker 1: Port Ports, Solarno Ports and that's in Florida.
Speaker 5: Right, So explain Port Solerno to the world. What is Port Salerno and a few words sports?
Speaker 6: Learn to me is like fol CITs like we ain't gonna lie with just a little hood, like we probably got what's the population it's to us about fifty Yeah, yeah, it's probably there's a lot of other people, you know what I'm saying. But the hood, couple of streets.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 7: Shit small So I know, like growing up imports to learn.
Speaker 5: Oh you were raised in a household with both of your parents, right, yeah, So how do you think being raised with both of your parents either affected or deflected your perspective on life and your decision making skills as you were growing up?
Speaker 6: I mean shit like ah, like the two parent home ship like that shit, it don't really matter. At the end of the day, you still gonna leave a house, like you still got to go to school. Yeah, and then you feel me you got all the activities after you still got homeboard like or whatever you're gonna go through, You're gonna go through. You feel yeah, they are really matter about that ship. But it's still a you know what I'm saying to where you'll you'll still make better decisions probably just yeah, you know both.
Speaker 4: That means you have more foundation. Yeah. Yeah. Sure.
Speaker 3: We hear a lot of people use the term and sometimes a little too loosely, like boss, like I'm a boss, I'm a boss some boss. So from your perspective, like what is a boss? Like what is the definition from boss man di Loo Claim's boss? Like break it down for us.
Speaker 6: A boss is really like being able to when you able to like feed your mama. You know what I'm saying. Your kids, you know what I'm saying, you like conducted your business, handling your business, and just staying where you need to be.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Just just a boss.
Speaker 5: I feel like, in addition to what he's saying too, a boss is also somebody that is able to effectively create other bosses.
Speaker 4: I agree with you, I agree be the boss, and then you got.
Speaker 1: Just work all the power.
Speaker 7: Like if you can't.
Speaker 1: Everybody else the boss power other people.
Speaker 6: One boss go down, We all bosses still, we can get that boss.
Speaker 7: Back, right exactly?
Speaker 6: Boss go down? Our earthing for you think everybody got it in them to be a boss? Yeah, no they don't. But that's it's Oh no, that's a hard one.
Speaker 3: What what was that day or that moment when you was like, ship, it's on me, like I'm the boss, Like I gotta step up in and handle the busion and stand on it.
Speaker 1: Like what was that moment for.
Speaker 4: Little bro? I just always felt.
Speaker 6: That like because I couldn't never work no job, I'd be that bit two weeks and then.
Speaker 4: Just like you like what for I don't.
Speaker 6: Know real like I just knew, like damn, I can't work, bitch, like bottom, I'm honest, like I can't work.
Speaker 1: So now like they just be sitting like damn I can't work. I know I.
Speaker 6: Ain't gonna just be broke as far. I know I ain't finna go like that. So like the sun gotta pop.
Speaker 8: Bitch, what's the closest major city to yall town?
Speaker 4: Beat? So nigga from y'all seat and get caught up trying to say like they can.
Speaker 8: But you know when niggas from a small town, they try to say the closest next city, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, just saying no, that's probably probably like store like store port Saint Louis and ship like that for appears.
Speaker 4: So you made your biding to make sure you let them know you from me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm from Porto. I don't give a damn if it's one street, two streets, that's where I'm from.
Speaker 8: How was it like coming up Like I'm in niggas you have to leave behind? I mean, nigga, you brought with you shit.
Speaker 6: That ship, that creasy feel, that's just how that ship go though. You feel me, you ain't doing the same ship. What you ain't doing the same shit at the same level.
Speaker 1: That's just how it go.
Speaker 4: The real was gonna come with you, yeah, right.
Speaker 3: In another interview, you said some of the best advice you could give. I don't know if you were saying to an artist or street nig or whatever. You're saying, save your money. Why are you big on that?
Speaker 6: You feel me you don't know how to do that, but you can't you feel me on listen, one thing, getting money, It ain't it's like that way of money, ain't. You ain't just gonna just be three four, five years just getting the same fucking you know what I'm saying. The run, Yeah, like you gotta save that ship. You feel me that ship and now you go some a whole other ship.
Speaker 3: Because the culture where it's like, ain't nobody ever really said that. There's definitely nobody ain't rapping about that. But you comfortable saying, hey, bro, you probably say your money because it's this ship gonna have pizza Valley.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, yeah, this ship ain't no forever, but there ain't nothing just you feel Jill got them Roses and Peach like that, man, Yeah, you gotta say that money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know you swinging like it hits for you. Ma ship harparn Rackerson in nineteen bro tried some ship.
Speaker 7: You're twenty five?
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I try so, I rappers on two nineteen. How you knew that was that one?
Speaker 5: Mm?
Speaker 6: I really I felt that bitch, Like after I made the biggest you being me like yeah yeah. When I got out of the booth, I was like, hard, no feel me, but let it, you know, let other people hear you feel me? And I think I sent into a couple of females too, just to see.
Speaker 4: Hey, what it sounds like?
Speaker 1: Like, damn you hard? What the fuck?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: When I tried that.
Speaker 3: Ship, A lot of a lot of young people want to come up man Like some of them kind of I don't know if it's like in the title thing, but they don't feel like they want to necessarily gotta work like they work. It's just kind of social media, but you kind of big up the payment doing everything you're on social media, you're on the streets, you putting up on DJs and all that shit. Like we'll put you in that mindset to say this is how I'm gonna move my ship as opposed.
Speaker 1: To how some of the other young niggas doing it ship.
Speaker 4: But that's that's that's the key, that was that.
Speaker 6: That was my whole thing when I first started rapper, is to listen, listen to people, and Okay, I ain't trying to sound like you. I ain't trying to do what you did. You feel me and I gotta do it differently. We're gonna beat every aspect. Fuck, it's just like how I look at the business world, like I get you know what I'm saying, these businesses, opening businesses, my hand and everything, not just doing one thing and that's it.
Speaker 4: So I know that.
Speaker 7: Like when you were younger and you were coming up, you were pretty good at basketball, right yeah, So do you still play basketball? And as of right now, who is your current favorite player in the NBA?
Speaker 4: Uh No, I don't even play. I don't play back, so I ain't.
Speaker 7: Got no win for that nomore you be playing tokay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Look, when I get tired, I don't be playing no more. But yeah I play too good, okay. Yeah?
Speaker 7: And who's your favorite player?
Speaker 6: My favorite player right well? My favorite team always with bout hisself to you and me.
Speaker 7: Okay, but.
Speaker 1: What type of got no favorite player? What type? What type of females interesting?
Speaker 4: What type of females ship? Right? Ones? Just like.
Speaker 6: Theyb like like genuine feel me and I could tell so like genuine, I don't like they just I don't know.
Speaker 5: Bron So like when a fake ho comes in your vicinity, does your writars start going off?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I can feel it. I can feel it a stop okay for sure.
Speaker 1: So you you, I think we all baby been there in life. You don't think you've ever been fool like in life? Like everybody female like they can sometimes they can add that, but it don't be that.
Speaker 6: I'm good that that's the first thing I said, because it's like it's genuine, but it might you know what I'm saying, You might not find out area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you gotta read. Yeah, but they're good at hell bro Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: So another thing to that I read is that when it comes to your music and your focus when you're recording, you like to focus on women in the streets. So I just want to know, like, what made you understand that that was a winning formula to keep you in the game.
Speaker 7: For a long time?
Speaker 6: Just research, man, Like I really was watching this ship, like watching what people like you know what I'm saying, what what lane? I wanted to come in out watching this ship like I already knew, Like you can't just make you gotta make music for both right club field with both right right.
Speaker 8: So you say you was a student while you why you while you coming up over the same year before you pop. He was a student of the game watching everybody, who's your favorite arts?
Speaker 4: Huge? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So they go into your h like what they call it when you when you can look in people how much music to like most of it is future.
Speaker 4: You got most of that budget. We got gas like.
Speaker 9: Yeah, unlimited limited gas, you can touch everym But he talked about everybody every whatever, you got something whatever you're going?
Speaker 1: Yes, boy made feed for the female and you feel me both That was like.
Speaker 4: Who you who you want to do a feature with them? Side? Who you want to do a feature with? I won't do a feature.
Speaker 1: I don't know, bro over our network with people? You feel med?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what I'm saying, how you stay at a rap beef and this ship to rap because it seems like it's as you as you were saying, like it's almost inevitable somebody gonna take a shot, somebody gonna do.
Speaker 4: Something we don't and we don't do no popping it on the internet. What I'm saying like.
Speaker 6: That beef ship like they already come in the rap game, b that he already came in. He had to be photo rapped me. I ain't got no beef bro.
Speaker 4: Come.
Speaker 6: You know I'm money and you feel me I'm I'm gonna put you in a whole nother mindset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we could be, but what I gonna.
Speaker 3: Dohm You feel like you're one of the people that's gonna lead into bringing that money talk back into hustling in that mindset.
Speaker 4: Yeah, da gonna try, Yeah, gonna beat it in your heads.
Speaker 7: Get So, where did big Zo come from?
Speaker 4: I don't know, Like we just just smoking real zo. So.
Speaker 6: I just said calling a bit zo plug cause I got locked up box man d Lo so and I came out went to rapping again. I was finelish chain my name.
Speaker 4: What made you stop?
Speaker 6: Because everybody was like already had my love fans from boss Man Duos life and just.
Speaker 4: Switch it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just capt.
Speaker 4: You feel like with you most like when you go to the time, like damn you love. I don't know.
Speaker 6: It was Gamesville, but I mean it's still there. Games will too. But what I'm saying in North Carolina Carolina boy love for sure.
Speaker 4: I just sen you went down and with Timbo.
Speaker 7: Yeah that boy, yeah family right there. Yeah, well signing for you gonna get you the money too.
Speaker 1: How you want christ.
Speaker 4: Make sure you're good all the way around? Now shut out Timbo.
Speaker 3: The fans want to know how much paper was that on that famous animal freestyle all that all that famous, and don't put it out about like this.
Speaker 6: I really encounted, though, Bro, probably probably twenty thirty. Okay, I ain't counted though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's more just so when you do some ship like that that ain't fleshing, that's more just motivating niggas, Like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I already know how that ship be cut. I don't know like I was on the other side, so I know sometimes it's easy to just look at it and be like falling it right right, Yeah, but like you got to just try to look at that ship, like damn, I gotta feeling.
Speaker 1: I gotta get it off. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You're sitting in the house, like, damn, I can't get no money, man, shape that you can't get no money.
Speaker 4: Ship you batter to get you some motherfucker outside. It's just too many ways out here. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Said anything else, big.
Speaker 7: Do you have a favorite food?
Speaker 4: A favorite h s mm hmm.
Speaker 6: H.
Speaker 1: Do you cook?
Speaker 4: Speaking shrimp type? Ship? Just what normal ship about?
Speaker 7: You're gonna say hell about you?
Speaker 4: About you? I'm talking about what's some of the ship you've seen when you're watching games. You're like, man, I don't never do that.
Speaker 1: Get what oh.
Speaker 6: Oh know, like there's a lot of ship going on. Ain't what the nail dresses and ship they happening the crazy?
Speaker 4: So your fashion never go like that type of fashion.
Speaker 7: You don't stay to basically you know me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna keep it screet. Man.
Speaker 6: I ain't changing, bro, I ain't doing all that you feel me. I'm gonna be the same person a billion dollar later.
Speaker 1: That's been. That's a big statement.
Speaker 6: Something something you back on the show when they have you said coming back, like coming back, I'm gonna sound.
Speaker 4: Like that right here.
Speaker 6: So you don't think when you see different, you do different. You believe that, Yeah, yeah, for sure you do different. But they don't have to change your carrier. You're your morals.
Speaker 4: So that when that was gonna make you the same person, Yeah, you will just be Yeah, of course you'll be got. Might not want to smoke a blowd on TV?
Speaker 1: Might not?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, You might not. You never know because you around the white what do you call them?
Speaker 6: Like corporate not sponsorship mother with Yeah, you know what I'm saying, get different sometime might not be like that, but he mortally, you know more than you can't change that same principle.
Speaker 1: You're for sure.
Speaker 3: What's the biggest thing you want to do for your city even though it's a small town. What's the biggest thing, like when you're hustling hard, like, man, I wish I could go by this making the hotel, build them all whatever, Like what's the biggest thing?
Speaker 6: Like you got you see see like we got it's it's a lot of it's a little you know what I'm saying. It's a good amount of kids run there.
Speaker 1: So it's like.
Speaker 6: I know what basketball like, you know, the kids want to play basketball, football, whatever it is.
Speaker 4: But I know, like how wrang you got to be? Like it's so many.
Speaker 6: Football players, basketball players out here jicks if you just watch online. But these jicks were always hell like they getting dumb training bro eight sam for me.
Speaker 4: So I want to put that ship right there in.
Speaker 1: The Yeah they get real train. You got kids?
Speaker 7: No, okay do you want kids?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? What the rest of the year look like for you? What you got lined up?
Speaker 4: Ship? A bunch of the music, ship videos and yeah that's coming out okay. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah when you get in the studio, like you you the type of you got to like that future Gucci man, work earthly like you got a bunch of music, or you taking time with it, like what's your what's your?
Speaker 4: Uh? I don't like to just run through songs like like to.
Speaker 1: Cook him up. Yeah you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I don't because you just rushing through ship and then you got fifty thousand songs, but none of them. Bit it don't mean no hit because you rush it won't make no sense. Maybe it might be a nigga hit. Hi made ten songs. He took your time and you got three hits. You feel you think you put more or less eff than the hit that you gotta do.
Speaker 8: You know, like that banger, the one that going up you think you put like what you say, you know, like probably prepared.
Speaker 4: For you just made it like on the flute.
Speaker 1: Just man.
Speaker 4: That that what I'm saying. I don't hit he made. Anytime a nigga make a hit, it be a fluke. Yeah, you try to God, damn, what's your brain and.
Speaker 1: Write and do all that shit never come.
Speaker 6: Out like that was what the song I would like. Damn, I don't even know, like that'd be hard, but I don't think I really like that.
Speaker 4: But don't be the one every time everyone's going your hard drive one you like, couldn't.
Speaker 1: Tell you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you got songs out there and the bitches in your backfile you talking about your don't like them dropping bitch.
Speaker 4: That shit worked like that every time.
Speaker 3: The street.
Speaker 1: It's Big Fact, No cap bitch. What's up? World?
Speaker 3: Is the voice of DJ Screen from the Big Facts podcast, here to let you know that. Prize Picks is America's number one fantasy sports app with over three million members. The easiest and most exciting way to play DFS. Just you against the numbers. You pick more than or less than on two to six player stat projections and watch the winnings roll in and Prize Picks is really simple to play. I could make my picks and submit my entry in less than sixty seconds. And Prize Picks also offer weekly promotions that could lead to big payoffs, like Taco Tuesday. Each Tuesday, Prize Picks discounts select player projections up to twenty five percent to provide even more value. Now you know my fellow at Li and Anthony Edwards is on fire. That's right, So when it comes to prize Picks, I'm taking the more Dan when it comes to the points on Prize Picks because Anthony Edwards he going crazy.
Speaker 1: And I can't sleep on Draymond Green.
Speaker 3: I'm taking the more Dann when it comes to Draymond Green and rebounds on Prize Picks because that boy is a monster in the paint. Go to prize picks dot com, forward slash big facts and use code big facts for a first deposit match up to one hundred dollars. That's right, Go to prize picks dot com. Forward slash big facts and use code Big Facts for a first deposit match up to one hundred dollars. Prize picks pick more pick less. It's that easy.
Speaker 2: Visit the new website today, Big factspad dot com.
Speaker 3: What you think the biggest thing is that the distributes to like your buzz and your success right now? What you think the biggest thing.
Speaker 4: Is Big Ship? Probably just how Bud's work I put it in, bro, that's just it ain't beating the road.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: You feel days I ain't want to do it, days I don't want to record, days I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to shoot the video.
Speaker 4: Damn they had enough money to shoot the motherfucker.
Speaker 3: That's important though we're talking about it. So you still have them days like I don't know about this ship. You still have them days.
Speaker 4: Not now it's up.
Speaker 1: Oh no, yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: Still that bit be like damn beats all right, We'll let me go there and fucking yeah yeah, just to keep it going on.
Speaker 4: I know where I gotta go though.
Speaker 3: So would you spend your last if you had to invest in your rap career like before now and now still today, you put everything on it?
Speaker 8: Is it people thinking you get more money than you can't? You know how to beginning with getting their money like.
Speaker 4: Jay Z them now been thinking Richard and the PI all the way all the way gone and m big.
Speaker 10: You know, man, you got that supposed to ship, like I can't even get that for myself. They should be crazy, the big stuff makeing motion on the way to the bad. They swear you got ye.
Speaker 7: Be asking for jets and elephants, all kind of crazy.
Speaker 6: And then hey, a big guy down. It went from God as you half for twenty doll ten. That ship that went, You get a couple of bands they need four thousands.
Speaker 7: She was just good with a dumb last week.
Speaker 4: I tell you everybody problem, your problems, and yeah you come with them, come with what that what that?
Speaker 6: What that line means that you want to be a boss? What you gotta pay the price, and you gotta pay with all that ship?
Speaker 3: How you feel when you hear you know, imitation is the best form of flattery. But like you know, you got some people that maybe kind of sounded like you kind of taking some of your lingo.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's pa panamage. Maybe not looking at I'll be looking at it like ship, they fuck with my ship.
Speaker 4: You've heard me from I already know how that.
Speaker 6: But one thing about it, you got to go. You got to find your your sound. You ain't gonna collect it. Just like any song from any hit song that done been out here. Bro let's just say, God, damn Future, turn on the lights. Remember that ship. I could go on the booth right now. Take all his lyrics from that song, say it the same way.
Speaker 1: Red Ship.
Speaker 6: Not gonna be no hit. It's not gonna sound like that, Like, it don't matter who do you feel me? It gotta be Future, the original you feel me, well, get a fire and work for you. But I don't look at it. No type of wayline. They fucking with it.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. You got already try.
Speaker 1: People like broth spreading you know it could it could be, but.
Speaker 4: This ship cold, but the ship worked.
Speaker 1: They feel like that the way I worked for that though, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 4: Work for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it'd be like damn, but it'd be like nah, ain't no distance. Yeah yeah. What's your bigges advice? You feel like? Is it women?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Cars? Smoking?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 1: What's your biggest vice?
Speaker 4: The ship?
Speaker 1: You up most of your money on.
Speaker 4: Ship?
Speaker 6: I fuck up most got we bitch and clothes you feel me? Yeah, we clothed gas.
Speaker 7: Are you in the cars at all?
Speaker 5: You're want to like cars like you're on cars and ship like you like all four cars old school, Like what the I'm.
Speaker 1: Young, i'ma I'm gonna getting one though, joy Card. That's the flowing away, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, I'm foreign. I'm it's talking like fast ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah like fast foreign turn it out speed. I'm trying to get the fast.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That's crazy. How what's you said?
Speaker 4: Like since you've been in this ship and be like damn this how this ship really is? Uh? Just all that you feel? Just all this ship, bro, like the fast motion, like the cheery and the bads like.
Speaker 6: I say, Nigga used to go. Nigga was god damn shooting the video? How to fifty two hundred dollars anti social shirt? You know what I'm saying, Get me a little knack chop suit and get okay. Oh god damn ship even market.
Speaker 4: Left out of there, spent seven thousand, like.
Speaker 1: Just getting started. What you feel?
Speaker 4: What made you feel like you had to go there round instead of staying the Nike ship.
Speaker 1: Because it's like it's just like jewelry. You can't like with this rapper ship. You gotta do it.
Speaker 4: You gotta have a proper you got to ship.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you on some Florida goat ship, Florida gast ship, Ross, Applies, Trick Daddy, Uncle Luke, or is it somebody else? Like who would you put up there on some Florida goat ship Kodak Black.
Speaker 1: That's why I said somebody else?
Speaker 3: What I said what you could be go to and be it said, Trick Plies, Ross, Uncle Luke, Kodak.
Speaker 1: Way missing anybody Florida ghost? But who the one one for you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Guy?
Speaker 6: Uh, I don't know, Bro. You know, Applied like they had their error as you feel me. Applies had a mean love. You know what I'm saying. He was just screezed for real.
Speaker 4: So I don't know. But rod Way yeah, yeah yeah, but you know you got Nardo Wig yeah, Jackville that yeah. M hmm.
Speaker 3: I'm probably forgetting sign to which one you think you see yourself maybe potentially like locking in and do some work with like like first, uh I know, uh me and Nardo got something coming for sure? Uh hm, I got some I got, I got sun, I got something with sex red.
Speaker 4: Too, That's all right, that's all right.
Speaker 1: I'm much get you dive into that. Is it like some some clubs ship or like how y'all coming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're coming like that. Yeah about strictly fat too, like gonna turn you out?
Speaker 6: Yeah, did you go to the album? Uh parent Jon on the tape a parent mm hmmm, streaming gas man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you like to jump You like to jump in with the artists like in the in the lab or send it back through the phone, emails and all that ship.
Speaker 1: How you like to cook it up like where you were red did y'all did you get in?
Speaker 4: Nah Na, that was through the phone?
Speaker 6: Okay you know that, uh, you know, having a baby, baby and yeah, but yeah, I like either way, you man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'll be in the studio. I'll just cook up on this ship. We can be together. You know when you be together though, you get that real chemistry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, from around. But y'all both find a beat, y'all like right now? Yeah, h turn each other out?
Speaker 1: You watch podcasts? You watch podcasts? Uh hum, not really not really ask what some of your favorites. Yeah, you've been on.
Speaker 4: About that, But I've been on ave been on that podcast. I've been uh creeping through the streets all that. I know.
Speaker 6: It's forgetting I came now. Yeah, but I've been on pink About for five six or something like that.
Speaker 3: They said anything else, So what you do to entertain yourself when you ain't hustling like and repord like? Is it is a particular show on TV, particular movies like what you do to entertain yourself?
Speaker 6: I like to chill.
Speaker 1: I like to play poker. Okay, you're the poper, Yeah, hold them all of them street poker. Yeah you ain't. I just do the boring hold them. Oh you don't, No, I can't. Can you ever play? I haven't.
Speaker 6: Street poker, but lock chain game poker, like, oh no, put me on. Basically, it's like it's the same thing. It's just a lot of twister.
Speaker 4: Turns to it. It's a lot of different games, just that.
Speaker 1: It ain't just text card. Yeah my card.
Speaker 6: You got an old ball three two you got you can play anything different poker games mm hmm, just the main thing, like some pokers, some all.
Speaker 1: Five cars, can play, all kinds of grass.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's all right, Omaha, Texas all that. Yeah, it's yeah, it's like on my highlight, but time ten. You could just do the bitch any kind of way you feel me? Yeah, what's one low ball all that kind of ship.
Speaker 3: What's the most he said, You don't came up with some gambling ship. And what's the most he said, you don't suck up on some gambling ship.
Speaker 6: And I'm really like, I'm really like, I ain't no gamble. Holler, you feel me like I know when I'm like, I know when it turned off out all eight hundred s great, you been like, I ain't finna just sit.
Speaker 1: There you lout twelve whole sack of head.
Speaker 4: You just feel what you say? Did? You just gotta know if it ain't going, ain't going your day, your day, you want.
Speaker 3: To be here, You gotta you gotta align gambling with sobriety. That's the first thing I learned the hard way quick. That's good too, that's good too. But yeah, no, it's good.
Speaker 1: Took wrong with a little a little gambling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: When you where you where you got damn what it is though, Like when you go there like, oh I'm going to gamble, Like when you go there like some trying to run it off that when you get.
Speaker 1: You gotta just be drunk.
Speaker 6: You it's some whole you bitch, really just at the club that you came out for the club, but then now you just ended up there like I ain't trying to g gam with you. I'm just gonna try this little whatever.
Speaker 1: I know what you feel like that that big on pop. Now do it for fun?
Speaker 8: Door for what's the ship your pop told you like when you were younger, and you see never like damn and.
Speaker 4: Even right shit uh.
Speaker 6: Ain like he was saying, like he telling me about the streets, like yeah, man, I been with street, I ain't green. Feel me telling me like shit real like it onn't lad long like it's a darker side.
Speaker 1: You feel me like.
Speaker 6: You know, I was just running around but it's like she was PRIs and shit real like yeah, get a life sent quick mm doing wrong shit? But I I even I got people. I got, I got a family member from like out of state. They uh I think he was uh he was just in the car sleep type shit dogs. Then I did all kinds of shit while they sleep.
Speaker 1: He still getting ten hm.
Speaker 4: Shit he wasn't doing shit but sleep.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. You what would you would you?
Speaker 3: What would you advise in this climate, in this culture, like for a young nigga to do, Like what would you advise for them to do. They glorify the streets, that's what they see on social media. They're trying to get them some money. You know what I'm saying. We already talked about how the rap shit might not just shake out overnight, Like what would you advising your nigga to do?
Speaker 1: Like, okay, so when you buy.
Speaker 6: I'd say probably about thirteen fourteen that when you starting to see and you trying to get into experiment ship men, So like I feel like then you used to just go ahead and chill, bro, get your job while you you're in your people highs and beat because it's j if JITs out here right now all on TikTok they sixty ball in the video likes ain't playing sell a candy sh Yeah, gonna do all that selling candle ship You feel me? Say that brand you been a mean head start?
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 1: I wish I were doing that? Yeah, That's what I was about to just say.
Speaker 4: I wish I knew that.
Speaker 3: Where go the other way for you? Like was it somebody in your neighborhood? Like where where the influence come from for you? Like just I had I had dogs, I hung out with you feel me. We were we scared school together, were smoking together, but we ain't We ain't know nothing about the selling Kenny and all that, like we skipping school.
Speaker 4: We ain't. You feel me like I don't know what really like we knew to get money, but it wasn't like it's disciplined.
Speaker 1: Like like it's not like nah.
Speaker 6: It costs now you feel me like basically that what I'm saying, Like when I when I was that you could take a picture with eight hundred dollars, okay, emotional, doing something big, Thank you doing sir. But now that you gotta take a picture with two hundred thousand, you ain't doing it. You're not doing billion, three million dollars in cash.
Speaker 4: People that you.
Speaker 1: You have no motion, leave.
Speaker 4: Out of there, out of this mansion, get in the bill, drive to a jit.
Speaker 6: And they're still able to look at the turn of k But now he got on Jerry or yeah, it's I'm telling you it cost the play man.
Speaker 8: I think, I think, I think, what do you think about to keep up game or a niggatt to get in their own landing, create their own emotions.
Speaker 1: You can't keep up with the nigga.
Speaker 8: How nigga run trying to keep up like certain niggas already won, niggas like Flood and not your niggas waring that race.
Speaker 6: You see that way, you just that way. That's why you gotta be disciplined. And you gotta know this. Okay, I'm gonna just let them cut up, right, my time gonna come. I needed while they cutting up, I'm gonna try to just skate ron and come up with on, you feel me, and then they might fuck right and run out. Now you now you are your turnopping, but don't be God damn seeing them and now you footing them behind them, and then you shortened yourself and they still Now.
Speaker 8: You know how you see niggas. Okay, this new carr and now everybody gonna get the comet the same day the new watch.
Speaker 4: Everybody gonna get in there. And it's easy to see when you got there, everybody still getting it. You stopped getting it. So while you were starting, you know, even start getting in that race with your niggas. Bro, we finna go get these news, y'all.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: You just about the new, the new, the new version anything.
Speaker 1: Man, I ain't got to cut good. And then by he go drop.
Speaker 6: Now you running behind him trying to drop my dead You can't drop because you know you ain't really scout like that. Now he know you ain't scouted exactly. Shouldn't took your hands out there, boy, save that money?
Speaker 4: Say that money.
Speaker 6: What's the weirdest ship you've seen the fan do? Like female fans since she's been you know what I'm saying, I ain't.
Speaker 4: I ain't really to see nowhere shp like just let me get a pig, let me get running down learn, But that she felt like the first time you've seen that, like it was like damn that. You know, a couple of dollars will tell you that, but you thank you your d where you're gone now?
Speaker 1: Then seeing that like damn, you might be right?
Speaker 4: Like the fun?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So what's next for your boss man? D lo? What's what's what's next?
Speaker 4: Ship? We're gonna drop this standing on business that what they big is that what they take call got the video? The video? Get in with me that bit into making.
Speaker 1: After fin the drop?
Speaker 4: H where's your show to that are fun?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: Okay, if you moved out your citywere you moved to ship? Like honestly probably like damn the way like.
Speaker 1: Nord, like I probably moved.
Speaker 4: I probably moved, or like I was gonna say Orlando.
Speaker 1: But I don't know, you said like North Florida. Yeah, okay, going on, I don't really know.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 4: Oh you wouldn't leave the state though, Nah no right now right now?
Speaker 6: Mm hmm I would though later on what's up what I said? I want to live arewall I have, I'm gonna be real estate and all that, so living area. Well, what's the ship you love about Florida?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: What's the shit you just.
Speaker 6: Love about Florida? Like just Florida, Like I don't know, like j Florida. I just really like I know, you know what I'm saying. No where I'm going, I know the gus out of the police, I know where not the speed where the speed and you know.
Speaker 1: How to navigated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know nothing about off Hill how they playing it, but man know where h mm hmm.
Speaker 3: What's one thing on boss Man d Low Journey that if you could, uh you know, do it over, you will do it over.
Speaker 4: I power to try to like really take that like basketball ships here back needs something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some rappers make a basketball money now though, Yeah, I mean but you take a minute to get people people getting me yeah too.
Speaker 7: Hog means young niggas shout something.
Speaker 6: What you play in one of the leagus like you know, having a little leads a celebrity. Yeah, I already told them people, Man, listen, I just need I'm gonna give. I'm gonna give you to give me two minutes like you feel me in the first two minutes air quota.
Speaker 1: Take me out time.
Speaker 4: Two minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get four points a quarter. That's sixteen points.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 3: You gotta I got a hundred m for you right now, but you gotta stop smoking and get fit a hundred hundred ms.
Speaker 1: For two seasons, two three seasons. Don't want to do that right now, you know.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 4: I started smoking a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes.
Speaker 4: And Nigga lea Shooters really showed him theigga how to shoot to Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The dude the.
Speaker 8: Shoot the niggas like he makes shots like unbelievable shopping he got out of the rapper He be training rappers and kids and everything.
Speaker 4: Shoot and pull him up when you're saying leap the shoot that nigga shooter. Nigga shooting through.
Speaker 6: Goddamn crack type you think I know who you're talking about. I think I've seen one that nigga like on the trade man on.
Speaker 1: I thought it was fake at first, but there's no way can keep me fake. I thought it was fake.
Speaker 4: That ship gotta be he gotta be phone shopping.
Speaker 1: I thought it was fake. Fake, But what I can gather the faith?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like still be saying, you know him, it's a tour in the room. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: You know these kids got it these days with the with this, you know, sports people helping them out. You know, we go to the gym and the nigga with the best. They're getting that booo ship making this ship hard.
Speaker 1: Now they figured it out, so you can't. It'd be hard, bro, you can't just in the hood. They got a little broke goal. You know, you have training now in the gym, the.
Speaker 4: Tennis ball drill.
Speaker 3: This time, it's a different business. You could be a millionaire in college office ship. Now they're paying college people, so you might as well investment.
Speaker 4: The love business man. You get your kids some trade.
Speaker 1: In the Yeah, so it's an investment. Really, your kid like that get flipped? Uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: What's the final words you want to say to the people the streets, big facts fans, boss Man de Lot fans, Give us some game, give us some gems right here.
Speaker 6: You know I love the fans well that they love me mans and you know, save that money, get some emotion, keep it going.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be.
Speaker 4: Hard, you're gonna fall, You're gonna have to grind. Can't cheat that grind. M just what it is.
Speaker 1: We save your money, get you some motion, and you said one more thing.
Speaker 6: Of it, and you can't cheat that ground. Don't try to grind. Yeah, gotta grind.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 6: Because that's she's gonna seem like you might have drop three, four, five six and be like, ain't nobody listen?
Speaker 1: Keep going?
Speaker 4: Why you gotta study, keep going? Don't ever don't make music for you?
Speaker 3: Say that again, repeat that that's gospel. Don't make music for yourself, main music for yourself. There you go, don't don't that's it. You can't just oh you think that's guys. You can't stream yourself a million times. You gotta make it for them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got.
Speaker 1: To know that there is We appreciate Bossman d Loo pulling up the big facts.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying a hundred million later, billion later, he said, he pulling up again.
Speaker 1: Same nigga. We appreciate him.
Speaker 4: Salute.
Speaker 3: Check us out www dot Big fatspod dot com, subscribe, like comment on that Big Fact network to
Speaker 2: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com