Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the Morning show.
Speaker 2: Here's one of our world famous phone pranks, Elvis Duran phone tab.
Speaker 1: All right, Dave Brody, what's it all about? El us? Our listener Barbara wanted a phone tap her sister Karen. Karen had ordered a new refrigerator a few months ago and it arrived dented, and she's called and complained about it many times. They've gotten no help. So I called from the refrigerator company as my usual helpful self. Yeah, very helpful. All right, here we go, Dave Brody's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Let see what it's all about.
Speaker 1: Karen.
Speaker 3: Please, this is okay, Hi, listen.
Speaker 1: I was talking to Shanita. She asked me to give you a call. You got a door last week delivered for your Kitchen Aid refrigerator. We have another unit here that we took the door off to give to you. The problem is the unit where we took the door off of we sold, and so we need to arrange for a pickup of the door that you have.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why I have to take back a damn it door when I finally got my new one.
Speaker 1: It's you know, it's a couple of dens. It's temporary, it'll be like you.
Speaker 3: Then you should tell that person.
Speaker 1: No, they need a refrigerator.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, my refrigerator is being paid for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're paying it off. It's not like this person's paying cash. They're buying the refrigerator.
Speaker 3: Well, then that's your problem. Now, how is that my problem? Okay?
Speaker 1: Unless you're gonna pay for full for that door, you don't technically own the door you own, and.
Speaker 3: You give me back the refrigerator that this door came.
Speaker 1: With, then I'm not giving you a new refrigerator you bought the other one. Hello, Hello, are you hanging up on me? Or is there a problem with the phone?
Speaker 3: I'm calling my husband to find out what the is this game?
Speaker 1: Listen, First of all, watch your mouth.
Speaker 3: Second of all, you're calling me, you watch your mouth.
Speaker 1: I'm not the one cursing you, but I can start if you want.
Speaker 3: I'm not cursing you. Am I cursing you?
Speaker 1: You just cursed in front of me.
Speaker 3: I cursed. I didn't curse at you. Do you know the difference legal? What's your name?
Speaker 1: What's Ivan? Listen?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: Ivan?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: I can.
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just calling to tell you that the truck will be there within the hour to pick up the door.
Speaker 3: So will the cops. They're gonna wait for you.
Speaker 1: You're gonna arrest my people because we're getting a door that belongs to us.
Speaker 3: The cops will be here in about maybe twenty minutes. They're gonna wait for you, so hurry up. Ivan.
Speaker 1: Exactly what charges you calling the peg?
Speaker 3: Exactly on the same charges. You're coming to get something that's not yours. It's mine. I'm paying for it. Okay, Now wait a minute, Ivan, give me your last name because I called the one eight hundred number. They want your last name?
Speaker 1: What eight hundred number?
Speaker 3: I want your last name or do not have one?
Speaker 1: I have a last name, bill spelling. I already told you my first name.
Speaker 3: What's the van? I know, Ivan, I heard it. Give me your last name.
Speaker 1: My name is Ivan as An. I've an idiot on the phone. Okay, yeah, you you'll get it. The spelling there. Here's what I want you to do. I'm in a dial and then if she answers, just say hey, what's going on? Like you were calling it for no reason? Get her to tell you. Okay, ok here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey, who's this bro? Got you sound stressed? Out what happened? Because you now hold on what I'm about to get dressed and good name kick his ass? What happened? I don't know? So I'm about the refrigerator? What about it? Now? I don't know why you phone tap me? Why do you say that? Because you're can I have a little bitch? Would you do that? Why would I do that? Karen? Because your phone tap? Mommy, Karen, please swear in your kid's life. Karen. You you phone taped me? Barbara? No, what are you talking about? Are you living your mind? No? I'm not, Barbara. I just don't trust you. You you're a sneaky bitch. Why do you say that? Barbara? Find out your phone taped me? I gotta go, Karen. You phone tap me? Barbara?
Speaker 1: Karen, Yeah, you've been phone tapped by your sister.
Speaker 3: You know that? Right? And love you? Who is this? This?
Speaker 1: This Dave Brody from me Elvistrand in the Morning show.
Speaker 3: Put me on the air.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran phone tap. Oh my gosh, she got discovered.
Speaker 1: I love that loving sister relationship they had.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tab were only on Elvis Duran in the morning show. Here in New Elvis Duran phone tab weekday mornings