Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife. She coodn't She cleaned, cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back. She was both obedient and soft by nature. She was a good woman who always made good choices.
Speaker 2: Shot that shit, we're good Mom's bad choices. Who's single mom? Who said fuck the patriarchy? Shared all their bad choices and sound out they were so bad after all, we're expert overshares and your new besties.
Speaker 3: Sit back and enjoy the ride. Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila, And this is.
Speaker 2: A bonus episode. Bitches, what did it do?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 2: Are you ready for this bonus juice? We got bonus juice.
Speaker 3: This is a little bit different than the episodes we've done in the past. We're gonna be looking at clips with you and reacting to them for the first time. Our wonderful team shout out to May put together these clips that I'm sure are going to either trigger us, make us laugh, or make us angry. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I have no idea, have no idea what to expect the Internet. It's a gamble Oh wait, I think we should smoke for this. Something tells me, if we have to evaluate things that are on this fuck ass internet, you might as well light up Backwood.
Speaker 2: Is this a specific flavor? No, this is a true wrap.
Speaker 3: This is I was gonna say, this looks long.
Speaker 2: It's not like a long cigarette makes me feel foncy.
Speaker 3: This is a long cigarette. It's not a cigarette.
Speaker 4: This is let's smoking it without any any weed in it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the true wraps.
Speaker 2: You know why?
Speaker 3: The true wraps are better because they don't come with all this stuff inside.
Speaker 2: And those stuff doesn't get everywhere.
Speaker 3: So if you want to do less work, get the true wraps.
Speaker 4: They're a little bit softer too. I feel like they're like a little bit less harsh.
Speaker 3: If you don't like that, and I feel like you don't have to wash them. I don't feel like people be washing their back.
Speaker 2: They don't, and it's a problem.
Speaker 4: But I did wash this one because we need a double wash.
Speaker 3: I wonder if Backwoods has Backwoods needs to have instructions on their website for the smokers. Maybe they're not supposed to because technically are not it not made for they know it's cannabis consumption they know it's cannabis consumption.
Speaker 4: There's no backwoods ninety nine point nine percent of their customers are for sure putting weed inside.
Speaker 2: If they don't know, I'm gonna tell you there's no. I don't know if there's very little.
Speaker 4: People maybe in the deep down South just smoking backwards for the fuck of it.
Speaker 2: Like it's a black and mile. Yeah, I remember black and miles.
Speaker 3: They tasted good. Wait, what were the ones with the crackley I remember they had the plexiglass inside of them, you know, the ones who.
Speaker 2: Used to hit Oh you mean like cigarettes?
Speaker 3: The camera was it? Was it black and mild that that did that the crunchy sound. There was a specific oh they got it one that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like, yeah, I do remember that.
Speaker 3: Those those are bad for you.
Speaker 4: The smell of backwood is triggering because my baby daddy used to smell smoke them, and so like the smell of the backwoods are.
Speaker 2: Black and mild, black and mile.
Speaker 3: So yeah, my baby daddy smoked backwards, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: Because is this therapy? It's just getting you getting over it? No, I mean I didn't.
Speaker 3: I went back in the day. I didn't used to smoke backwards because I was such a elitist for papers. But I actually really enjoy backwood. I enjoy how it burns slower. And I don't know, I feel like, I don't know if anyone's been following our Instagram stories, but I've started to smoke backwards with the shit inside okay, because I've been on a smoking hiatus. It's an oral fixation that I have because I've been smoking since I was thirteen, that it's not even so much that I need to inhale the smoke. I just need to be doing the doing of it. And so I smoked a backwood, the flavored backwood on Instagram, and everyone was very upset. Some people supported it. A lot of people were very mad, outrage outraged. But I enjoyed it. I get why. I get why people smoke cigars now makes you feel like very sophisticated, repensive.
Speaker 2: Are you smoking still? Are you're not smoking? Do you remember peach Optimos?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's such an la thing.
Speaker 4: It's clean, smooth, huh, taste delicious. Speaking of dumb shit on the internet or on the webs, have you ever watched Love at First Sight a long time ago? It is so stupid. It's like married at first sight. They don't see each other till they're at the altar.
Speaker 2: It's oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I saw that a bunch of people who are desperate for husbands or wives, so they.
Speaker 3: Opt to and all their parents are stressed out.
Speaker 4: They opt to married total stranger and every time they do the reveal on the fucking at the fucking.
Speaker 3: Altar.
Speaker 2: I watched one and the girls like, I'm like, bitch, what did you expect You're marrying a stranger.
Speaker 4: You didn't have to have one look, you didn't have You're just she's just like obviously disappointed because you have to have eyes on someone.
Speaker 2: You're gonna mary and be.
Speaker 3: Like, but do they I can't remember do they talk to each other at all?
Speaker 2: So yeah, talk?
Speaker 3: This is why I Love is Blind makes a lot more sense. I'd rather do Love is Blind and get to know somebody, right at least I have trusts. Just trust a therapists evaluation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this last one, I watched the experts and not expert.
Speaker 2: I don't think you know.
Speaker 3: I think that you know. Because we do our retreats and we pair people in rooms. I feel like we would be really good at at married at first sight. I feel like we need I think that we would be really good. I think they need to bring the good moms on to do Married at First Sight because our room pairing at the retreats ten out of ten.
Speaker 4: And you know what, all the like, all of the experts are kind of like, there's two older ones and what.
Speaker 3: They're overthinking it. First of all, they're overthinking it.
Speaker 2: They're trying to use you need to know attraction in chemistry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they need to go and they probably haven't even really hung out with this person at all, so they and hung out with the other person to really see if they even would fuck with one another. I mean, granted, we don't really did on the tree. It's pure intuition and astrology.
Speaker 2: They don't have any psychics.
Speaker 3: That's the problems intuition astrology.
Speaker 4: In a series of questions, married at first I you need more psychics like us.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to position.
Speaker 4: Myself to be one of those people who host the dating show because I just think i'd be great at it because yes, the experts were not experting, and also I have a you're dumb, why are.
Speaker 2: You so desperate to get married?
Speaker 4: They're like twenty seven twenty eight randomly, they'll be like a thirty seven year old in there.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, I think some of them are just trying to get paid or they think they're going to start their influence.
Speaker 2: There's others to get paid.
Speaker 3: They're going to start their influencer career because they're gonna be a character on the show, and it's gonna be so ridiculous, oh boring that they don't respect the sacred union of marriage and the like fuck it, I can get it afore.
Speaker 4: No, they all really respect it, they all really want it.
Speaker 2: It's really sad. Actually, anyway, are you ready?
Speaker 3: I'm ready hit that shit.
Speaker 6: May yo, if you'll know who your dad is? This is a trigger warning. In Fox's show Who's Your Daddy, contestants were adoptees looking for their birth father. But it wasn't that simple. Eight of the fathers were fake and their job was to mislead the child into picking them, in which they'd win one hundred thousand dollars. Yes, they actually had people going through the emotional turmoil of finding one's birth father and it was all a big game show. It's hard to think of a more cruel and pointless show than Who's Your Daddy. When it aired in two thousand and four, it got such bad publicity that it was canceled after one episode. But with that said, this dude gave one of the best fucking performances of all time.
Speaker 2: Go up, it's sick. What kind of performance? Okay, that's where it ends.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, all I know is that's fucked up. We already had, like we already have trauma from Dad's not being there, So now you're going to pretend like I found my daddy and then it's not gonna be my daddy.
Speaker 2: So none of the eight contestants were actually the father. Oh there's only like two that were.
Speaker 4: This is cruel unusual, which also reminds me of the early two thousand Do you remember before everybody got connected the fucking daddies.
Speaker 3: If they got canceled, I hope they fucking connected the people that did have the daddies.
Speaker 4: It it's kind of like remembers The Swan when they had like moms leave their families and they give them total makeovers, and then they finally canceled it because it was cruel and.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because they were doing like crazy plastic surgery, right, all these like fixing their.
Speaker 4: Whole like ten ten surgeries, and then they would make them work out. They'd be like in bandages trying to get skinny too, and then they wouldn't would.
Speaker 2: Cover all the mirrors so they themselves.
Speaker 7: Like.
Speaker 4: That was on for a few seasons, I know, until people said this is weird. Yeah, fucking at people's self esteem further by making them completely different people with plastic surgery.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: That reminds me of Heidi Montag who had like thirty thousand fucking surgeries.
Speaker 2: I saw her died lately. She she does music.
Speaker 3: Oh girl, Yeah, her house burnt down in Malibu. Her and Spencer Pratt have like a full fledged like career of like, first of all, he sells crystals. He's like he's a crystal sellar. Oh yeah, he's a crystal seller. He's like, he's like famous for selling crystals. And she has a music career and he is her number one fan. I thought they're gonna bring number one fan like groupy amazing husband. So their house burned down in Malibu and then I think she went on tour to go get it rebuilt. People fuck with her people. She has a really big pop following.
Speaker 4: White people have an interest white people. I need you to have more trust issues. I need white people to have more trust issues because the amount of fuckery I see in your mediocre entertainment industry. Lets me know that you guys just just don't care.
Speaker 2: No, they do.
Speaker 3: They do have trust issues for us. Just got their own.
Speaker 2: Okay, next one, all right?
Speaker 8: You ready to go?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: You're not wearing that shirt to my game?
Speaker 6: What's wrong with my shirt?
Speaker 1: Why you always gonna wear dad joke shirts?
Speaker 9: Because I'm a dad. This might not be funny to some people that give like their kids their names and sign birth certificates and then leave. I'm one of the ones that stays so I can joke about this. The real dad's gonna think this is hilarious. They're gonna be cracking up.
Speaker 2: What about the other dads?
Speaker 8: They don't like the message.
Speaker 9: They ain't got nothing to do with me. See, you don't know nothing about a dad that go get milk and don't come back. I come back every time I go to Costco, I come back with milk. You got a good dad. You don't even know that. I'm funny, I'm handsome.
Speaker 2: I'm attractive, all right, I get it.
Speaker 3: I get you.
Speaker 9: Got all of that and one daddy, I'm here, what.
Speaker 8: I drink almond milk?
Speaker 9: So y'all do too, because we all lack those. Come on, man, get ready to your hands on attractive funny.
Speaker 2: Alright, I'm getting ready.
Speaker 1: I'm getting ready.
Speaker 8: You got all of that one daddy?
Speaker 2: Come on, man, I want to get that shirt.
Speaker 3: Why is it a raccoon?
Speaker 2: I don't know what the what is the right.
Speaker 3: Is the raccoon symbol is symbol as symbolizing something?
Speaker 2: I don't like that? What is the is that racist?
Speaker 3: I also need to know what the hat standard stood w w E T WET. I'm sure there's a lot of symbolism happening here. And then this also made me think of us wearing our merch to go pick up our kids at school. For example, this one black as fuck, mom as fuck, fine as fuck. You find this a good mom's addresses dot com shop, slash shop. And this one is cool. I don't know about that one.
Speaker 4: Orlando always jokes with Luna about he's not coming back from getting milk, and so every time he leaves, she'll be like, he's.
Speaker 2: Going to go get milk? What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Is that really a thing like niggas was saying they're gonna go get milk and then not come.
Speaker 2: Back specifically milk though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a back in the day joke, niggas wuldn't come back.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's my dad. What's going on?
Speaker 10: Bro?
Speaker 11: School was good?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Cool?
Speaker 6: Cool?
Speaker 11: Who's who's that in the blue backpack? Who the blue the blue backpack shorts? The blue backpack?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, who's that? Who's who's that?
Speaker 4: He's in my class?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Does does he ever get picked up? Is that his mom?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Does he ever get picked up anybody else? Like, any any guys or anything? Do you you never seen his dad before?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 11: Cool?
Speaker 3: Cool? Are you?
Speaker 12: Is that your?
Speaker 11: Y'all should be friends? Are you friend with him? Should write him for a play date?
Speaker 3: My friend?
Speaker 11: Yeah, but y'all should become friends. You can't, son, You can't. You can't just keep playing with the same people every day. You gotta branch out. You gotta get out there. You gotta get to know different people. You got a birthday coming.
Speaker 2: Up, matter of fact, I have birthdays in six months, I.
Speaker 11: Know, but we gotta start planning it now. So how about I make some invitations? You give him an invitation to your birthday party that I'm a plan, and then if his mom has any question, she can call me and then and then yeah we can. We could do that for your birthday. But because he looks like a nice kid, y'all should be friends. That sounds that sounds good, I guess cool. Cool, Yeah, let's let's let's get to know them.
Speaker 3: I ain't mad. Look, daddy, find your mama, find your mama. Feut your baby mama.
Speaker 4: Yeah fucking right, my baby daddy started dating a mom at the school.
Speaker 2: Or I'd be like, nigga, why if it's not your nigga, no more. I really don't give a fuck about that. But the school, Like.
Speaker 3: Come on now, at least he knows he's taking care of the you know, they're both doing their jobs.
Speaker 2: It's not a good look. What if it goes wrong, it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: I'd rather that than a fucking random ass bitch from the street.
Speaker 4: But the trauma might cause the child. She didn't ask for that, nobody. Yeah, a kid might be like, please move around around my school district. I know I'm for it, So you can get the tea.
Speaker 7: Let me tell y'all about the morning I had Kay left me with the kids by myself to get him ready.
Speaker 8: Now she normally don't do that. She normally get him ready before she leaves. I will never in my life ever Asko was taking so long again. It took me an hour and a half to get both these kids ready. I burned like fifteen hundred castalies. Midway through the change.
Speaker 6: Roro poops.
Speaker 8: So now I gotta bathe them. I take him out of his clothes. I put him in the bath. So Jackson was already dressed. You know what he did. He went and got up dressed because he thought he was gonna Now. He undressed, Row Row undressed. We back at square one. I finally get them to dressed. I go to hit the door. I realize I ain't even got no when I got on socks and drugs. Now I'll put Robod down. He's screaming at the top of his Goddamn, I'm losing my mind. He's screaming at the lunch Jackson is no help. He's on his iPad the whole time. I finally get them ready to get out the door. We get to the car. You know what I forgot? The car keys had to go back upstairs. I'm so tired. I don't even want I don't even know where I'm at. I just want to go. I just won't go home taking that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome to parents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well this is also very highly consider having multiples. One kid is a lot when you double it, and they have they have four kids.
Speaker 3: Now you said consider that, considerate or don't consider.
Speaker 4: Saying consider it before you have a second, or a third or a fourth.
Speaker 2: How a spread them out?
Speaker 3: Like you know? And now I think my daughter's at a good age where she could, you know, help Robro take the bath. She's gonna get dressed. She might even funk around and make breakfast for both of us so that I have a moment to go get dressed. That's to have children, far apart, I do not add Kate for the the what is it? The done and what does it call it? The two and two under two? Now the done and done? What do they call it? They fucking hurry up and have them all at the same time. Well, you know what the fuck I'm saying, back to back to backs. Don't do back to backs. That's that's slavery. Why would you do that?
Speaker 4: I mean, but then we'll be raising kids ten years apart for the fucking rest of our days.
Speaker 3: That's fine. At least one, at least, like one of them gets proper attention. I feel like we have two kids. It's hard to like give them both. I would assume the same amount of attention. Like Ari has gotten her full fucking dose of me. Okay, so the next one can get another version dose of me. Probably have a lot calmer one, Probably a lot calmer and nicer.
Speaker 2: I always, you know what I've heard.
Speaker 4: I always I heard that the second child is always completely nuts, and it's like the first child is like calm and cool because they trick you, so you can have another one, and then the next one you're like, why, what the fuck do just happened?
Speaker 2: So hopefully, yeah, that.
Speaker 3: Would be interesting because my man is so calm, so if he had a wild child, that would be an interesting birth. The dynamic. How the fuck did that happen?
Speaker 2: Have you ever asked him how he was as a child.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, he was very hyper, he said, which is crazy because he's so calm. He wasted all that energy and all his parents are just like he was like just kicking ship all the time, flying off of things like maybe that's why he does combat. He needs to.
Speaker 2: Channel that an energy. Lord help us.
Speaker 7: Yeah, rappers that got more kids than Nick Kennon Part one. Man, Nick Kenny got a whole basket.
Speaker 3: He's sure to god, damn damn. He ain't even with.
Speaker 8: Us somewhere rest to him.
Speaker 7: He tied up with kids.
Speaker 8: Oh you're trying to make extra cash from a game, Lino.
Speaker 7: Last we got DMX don't know, rapper more kids, He got an army of kids.
Speaker 3: Why are they showing all the dead daddies fifteen? Why are they showing all the dead daddies? I got the most Wait wait, this is depressing.
Speaker 2: Why the fuck? What about the ones that are alive?
Speaker 3: Why would they compare it to Nick Cannon his nick that niggas still here, You can at least help what this was? That was?
Speaker 2: May What the fuck.
Speaker 4: Do you think that we have like maybe maybe deep in our DNA, like maybe it was it was he was the He's like the lineage of King easy E and he was just supposed to like soil his royal oats. And so that's why niggas are just they don't know what to do with that, with that energy that there used to be royal they've forgotten and so they're just planning their seeda everywhere.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to be positive here.
Speaker 3: Niggas are hosts.
Speaker 4: That's why niggas really need to be on birth control, like all these all these laws against women and our pussies and our wombs and what we can and can do. We can only have one baby per nine months. These niggas people have.
Speaker 3: Men have no self restraint. That's the problem. They don't know how to keep it in the pants. They don't know how to just restrain themselves. People need to learn semen retention. And I don't know therapy.
Speaker 2: Therapy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but daddy said, you can have it.
Speaker 11: I'm in charge around here.
Speaker 8: You can have the lollipop.
Speaker 6: You can have the lollipop.
Speaker 9: I'm in charge.
Speaker 2: He's so cute.
Speaker 6: You're gonna choke.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna choke.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna watch you.
Speaker 1: Why you don't want it.
Speaker 8: I'm in charge of your mommy.
Speaker 2: You don't want anything.
Speaker 3: I know you lying now, I know you fucking line.
Speaker 2: I know you fucking line.
Speaker 3: I'm in charge of old mommy.
Speaker 2: I want that baby.
Speaker 3: That baby don't need no that baby don't need no lollipop. He might choke. That's right. I remember Iri one time she almost choked on a piece of popcorn.
Speaker 4: Isn't it crazy how those type of memories Like I remember choking. I had to be fucking three or two, like in Alabama, and it like lodged in my throat and I've never forgotten that memory. Like I guess near death is going to be trauma. M yeah, well I think that concludes we didn't see this one.
Speaker 2: Oh we didn't.
Speaker 3: Oh, never mind, next video. So one of the biggest reasons that I don't sensor music is because there's only like three words in the human language that are actually bad the rest of the time.
Speaker 8: If my child is in the car.
Speaker 3: And she hears ooh, bitch, get out the way, she'll look at me and go, you say a bad word, dad, No, he said an adult word.
Speaker 8: So when I'm an adult, I can say that.
Speaker 6: Hold me.
Speaker 8: When you're an adult, you say, what other.
Speaker 9: Fuck you want?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 9: So you're just gonna let your kid go to school and just use profanity in front of all the.
Speaker 8: Other kids, No, they'll get in trouble for that. Until them kids are rolling up their room. Is the only safe place they have. Anywhere else they decide to use that shit, they're subject to a backhand.
Speaker 3: Okay, do that your kid?
Speaker 2: Curse?
Speaker 3: You know, I've never heard Iri curse. When she was a little when she said shit and she thought was funny, but I've never really heard her curse. I'd be watching. I'd be like I and her when I play the mute, because I don't really generally play the censor songs unless it's like a lot of pussy and a lot of like sexual too much. Yeah, it's usually if it's just cursing. But I always be trying to like look over and see and she'd.
Speaker 2: Be I.
Speaker 4: Don't really look at the song. She isn't a cursor, but I will give her passes. Like she didn't want to go on this ride in Disney World and I was like, come on, just go on the line. And I was like, if you go on the drop, you could say fuck the fear, and she's like I can, and I was like yeah, And then she got on the ride. And then as we write before, it got silent. You know, it's like the drop down the Tower of Chair and we're at the top and she goes.
Speaker 2: Fuck the beir.
Speaker 4: She she was really happy unleash that she couldn't wait to leash.
Speaker 3: So maybe letting your kids curse for empowerment, empowerment, affirmation, empowerment, and motivation to do stuff that's scary, but you gotta get over it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: It's so funny that that clip came up today because yes, last night, as I was going to sleep, I don't know why, I was thinking about, like how I communicate, and because I was listening to shakem talk and he says fuck a lot too, and I was like, I know they always say, like people who curse, they're highly intelligent, but also the internet will feed anybody.
Speaker 4: They also say, you're not smart, you can't think of any of the words.
Speaker 3: Well, I actually think more I more so agree with that in the narrative than the other one. I think that that's just a shaable meme that people who curse want to share because they can't find other words aka me.
Speaker 2: And I was thinking, like.
Speaker 3: I always feel like I feel like women when I hear women. I think it's more so women. Maybe this is like my conditioning when I hear women cursing a lot talking about something important. Okay, sometimes I think and then I hear women who don't, and they're having important commons. I feel like the message feels a bit more potent without it. I can see why there's it's necessary in some cook cases and why, like, but I don't know why I was. I was thinking to myself, like, maybe I need to stop cursing so much and really challenge myself. Not because I want to stop cursing for the Lord, but because I need to challenge myself to find more words besides fuck, shit, bitch.
Speaker 4: We need to find more words in general where our language is limited. Unless you continue to seek like new vocabulary, you'll start recycling the same words.
Speaker 3: I actually think you need to like pick a word a month and just like say it a lot, because I know a lot of words. They're there. I know that they're there. It's just I don't use them enough to like pull them out of my brain in important moments where I'm like, that could have been a more flowery statement had I use the other words that I know.
Speaker 4: Do We need to have adult spelling tests, like every week every Friday. We need to have a spelling test like the kids do in elementary school, so we can explain on vocabulary. But I also think it depends on the audience, right, Like sometimes if I'm listening to some like if I'm depends on the audience. I think sometimes maybe it's a little more relatable and then they'll hear the messages.
Speaker 2: Because like I use fuck, they use fuck. Yeah, fuck that, you know, I mean, of course the court of all like we're are.
Speaker 3: I think that our audience listens to us because we talk how we do. But I'm just saying I I think there is still a I don't know, a I don't want to say classy nurse, just a I don't know a more intelligent way to express oneself without cursing that I was considering exploring last night because I was like, I do curse a lot, and I don't know if it's because I can't find the words or it's because I don't know. I'm still I guess I'm still pondering why it is, because and like.
Speaker 2: When did I start cursing so much?
Speaker 3: Like at what age? Was it? Was it when? Like was it in high school? Or was it here in this space? Like was it begun I became a mom and I became less patient.
Speaker 4: So these are questions I've literally never asked myself. I've come from a long line of cursors. My dad curses a lot, my grandmother cursed a lot. I don't know if it's like the East Coast thing, but I I yeah, I guess it developed in my early stages hearing my whole family.
Speaker 2: And I did it like my mom doesn't curse a lot.
Speaker 3: My dad yeah, But I didn't grew up with him, so it was definitely like a learned behavior. It wasn't at home, it was outside.
Speaker 8: So listened to you. Oh, you want to pull hair.
Speaker 6: Off? He's pulling hair.
Speaker 8: Get off of my hair? Okay?
Speaker 3: True?
Speaker 2: On the back, look at the baby in the back, like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 3: Cold one?
Speaker 6: You help.
Speaker 3: Color rad not just baking the baby's head on the steering wheel.
Speaker 2: Goddamn.
Speaker 4: I think that you need to fight your kids so they know this could happen in the out and outside and they might fuck you up.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: This you want to fight, let me show you what fighting looks like. You wanted to have a fighting words, That's what happens.
Speaker 12: I don't give a fuck. This is not the same dogs that we was having when we was kids and growing up. Because I just don't remember all this coming with motherfucking dogs, like the dogs we have an allergies, certain motherfucking dies and shit, baby back in the day, baby.
Speaker 8: Yoused to feed the dog pedigree.
Speaker 3: Send that motherfucker to the backyard and leave that alone.
Speaker 12: You did not go to the bent every couple of months and ship a check us, bitch like these.
Speaker 2: Dogs, now what.
Speaker 3: Is in your pockets is in your motherfucker boxes.
Speaker 12: This ship is crazy, homies.
Speaker 6: Because this matter fact of Bogie Bojie, Come here.
Speaker 8: Come here, because.
Speaker 4: I don't disagree. I've seen the dogs with a lot of accessories. I've seen niggas with strollers. When I went to college and came back and I was in this is what I remember being a specific time, like leaving in two thousand and six, coming back probably the following year and going to the Fashion Square mall and there was bitches with the dog in the mall.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, that was a remember.
Speaker 4: An error right, Like they're like, could we please bring the dog in the mall?
Speaker 2: Then like across all of Los Angeles in.
Speaker 3: The stroller specifically, Oh my god, I remember that we have a we had a friend that we both know who I don't know if you ever witnessed her and her.
Speaker 2: Of course I did.
Speaker 3: She would bring that dog everywhere in the fucking stroller, and I was like, you can't, Like I would be so embarrassed.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't a little dog. It was like a fat, ugly dog. And she would bring it every.
Speaker 3: Way, god damn stroller and then then have the audacity to be mad at the restaurant, like.
Speaker 2: Bitch, what are you?
Speaker 4: You can't bring the dog to the sushi restaurant. And one time it was like barking, and I was like, yeo, girl, you gotta shut this dog up. And then actually this is this is both our friends separately for like six months.
Speaker 2: Eight ten years ago.
Speaker 4: One time I saw her at a party and she was like, I gotta go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Can you hold Henny or whatever? That wasn't it was? It was? It was no, it was Henny.
Speaker 3: It was Henny.
Speaker 2: That was a gin Hendrick Hendrix. But she called him Henny.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, can you hold Henny? And I was like, okay, she hands me the dog. The bitch disappears. I must have been like drunk.
Speaker 3: I was at a.
Speaker 4: Party and I must have let the dog go and it was like a mansion Beverly Hills party.
Speaker 2: And she came back like where's Henny?
Speaker 3: And I was like being a dog roaming around.
Speaker 2: Why did you?
Speaker 4: Why did you bring Henny to the fucking dog for the fucking human party? And why did you give him to me? She was fucking pissed. That might have been the end of that friendship because as soon as I left, I let Henny go, she was so mad.
Speaker 3: I think because humanity has gotten so ghetto, people have also like put more emphasis into animals, which I'm not I'm not opposed to. I get it because humans are fucked up. At least dogs or have give you unconditional love. But there is a line, like, for example, my aunt like she's obsessed with her dog. My cousin and my aunt came to my mom's house. They hung out. I was late, and so I guess like they had hired a dog person to go stay with the dog to come over to my mom's house for like three hours, like the dog cannot be alone, So the lady had to leave and there was like a period of like I don't know, like twenty to an hour minutes where the dog was going to be alone and like it was just unacceptable. She had to leave and for her, I know that this is like there's like a very deep, like emotional tie happening here, and so I think that, yeah, it's a codependency, but like when it interferes with your life in that way. However, I was thinking that at some point I might be ready to get another dog, which is crazy because if you've been on the journey of my good mom's bad choices life, I've I'm like very I would have been like very animal.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 3: I think after I had my dog and then I had a child, and then my dog got old and sickly, I was just like, fuck they should I'll never do this shit again. But now my love for dogs is blooming again. But I think that also we've been poisoning our dogs, which is why the ends of their life are so fucking horrible. They're getting like brain tumors and fucking cancer and all this crazy shit is happening to them because we're feeding them pedigree.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're feeding us cancer food exactly.
Speaker 3: So if I did have another dog, I would probably be a little bit more on the spectrum of that. Then I'm gonna just put my dog in the backyard, Like, I'm gonna probably cook the food, have like real food and not just kibble. That's gonna eventually give me doctors bills or I'm gonna have to pay three thousand dollars because little whatever the fuck his name is going to be has a tumor in his head.
Speaker 4: Do you remember that whole season where we were on online dating and like we were so antientity men with dogs. I'm pretty sure I dated two guys specifically that definitely like their dogs more than they liked me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I witnessed it.
Speaker 2: I saw it happened too, like not one too.
Speaker 4: I think there is something to say that there's a codependency that happens, because I mean, humanity is very ghetto. But also, yeah, I don't want a man who is like so connected to their dog because they don't have kids and they don't have friends, and I just can't do that. I also really don't like men with cats. I think that's really strange. It's very I don't know, I don't like it.
Speaker 3: The only so the rule that I was telling Sheikim about if we ever got a dog, which is not happening right now, and then your future at all is that it cannot interfere with our life. It's like, if we want to go on a trip, I don't want to fucking hear that.
Speaker 2: Who's gonna watch that's what happened. We're gonna watch Sparky can't. We can't. We can only go for one week, you can't go for two because the thing and then they have been a doggy hotel. So that exactly.
Speaker 3: So we need to have a real budget for this dog. Because if I want to go away for thirty days, we're going away for thirty days, and Sparky's gonna have to go with to doggy hotel or Sparky's gonna have to be small enough to want to go to someone's house, or be cute enough that someone really wants to take Sparky for thirty days. Because Sparky is not going to interfere with my travel schedule.
Speaker 2: It's impossible.
Speaker 4: The only dog I want to have is one that lives in the jungle and can feed itself and for itself, walk itself, go to the beach by itself, smile and come back. The jungle dogs the only dog I can have, and not even a jungle cat. I don't even like I like, I don't like cats, but in the jungle I would have one, oh one more thing very dark. Speaking of cancer, this girl I was having lunch with her and she's like, you know what they're saying, right, it's not if you get cancer, it's when. And I was like, got it. Thanks, thanks for that disturbing information. Sorry, you just said the kibble's gonna give everybody cancer, and actually know the regular story that the supermarket is, so everybody beware, You're welcome, wonderful saying about the.
Speaker 5: A c all, I'm asking don't touch the motherfucking air condition and we won't have a problem.
Speaker 2: It is hot, goddamn hot.
Speaker 5: It is so hot because you want that motherfucking game all day and all night, screaming, blowing out all that hot breath.
Speaker 2: I'll be hot too, Shut the fuck up, and you won't be hot.
Speaker 5: Because the game's got everything that goddamn madiac. I don't want to hear that all damn night. I still have work to do, so I don't want to be up till three or four in the morning because you when they're screaming like somebody trying to kill your ass. Literally whatever second thing the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Nine.
Speaker 5: The kitchen is shut down, so if you want to eat, you better get that ship done between the hours of nine am and nine pm. After nine pm, I don't want to catch you in the kitchen period nine nine o'clock.
Speaker 6: Line is a little bit tore.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, I can't help you.
Speaker 1: Drink.
Speaker 3: Drink water.
Speaker 5: Drink the big ass gallon justice.
Speaker 2: It should last until then. That's why he's so humpy.
Speaker 5: Because you dehydrate, you won't be as hungry those.
Speaker 3: Who rules for this summer. You want to have a smooth summer stick script. That's it, not two rules o kaotic gang five times. She must have five kids. That's a mom with multiples. She ain't got time. She got to keep them kids. In order you have to be militant. We have multiple children to fill outnumber you.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: That's what That's what she Kem told me about his family because he has a thousand siblings. So he was like, my mom was.
Speaker 2: Like you everyone to get on the couch.
Speaker 3: Line up, sit down, everyone dressed, put the salts on at the same time, like you have.
Speaker 4: Your baby or it becomes and you're gonna lose because there's more of them than there is a you. I'm telling you those multiples it gets chock. And let me tell you, this air conditioning bill is crazy.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: Take those goddamn shoes off.
Speaker 3: Put some short play in your goddamn shawness if you must, because we're not putting the air on unless absolutely fucking necessary. Even last night, I was hot as hell. I have a fan. I put that shit on and open the door. Because the way my bill was a few months ago when we had a fucking heat wave for five seconds. Uh huh, it's.
Speaker 4: Because the valley is hot as fuck. The valley is hot, and yeah, pumping air all we live in the desert.
Speaker 2: You gotta pump it all day, all night, all morning or else. If you like, put it on too late, it's fucked. It won't it won't work.
Speaker 3: Someone said, someone said that if you keep it, if you keep turning it on and off, the bill is higher. Is that true. I don't heard that. I don't believe that right. That doesn't make no sense.
Speaker 2: My shit's on and off all night all or.
Speaker 3: Like on the auto because I'll just turn it on for like one hour to just try and cool it down right before I go to ball.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna turn it off the rest of the day.
Speaker 2: You know what it is, It makes it work harder to get cool.
Speaker 4: So if it's on like a even even temperature all day, then it will be consistent. But if you turn it on like when it's yeah, it's gonna have to work harder to take bring it down to that temperature.
Speaker 2: So maybe it's true.
Speaker 3: So I'm s just supposed to keep it on all day instead for one hour, maybe for like seventy four I don't believe that because the way I use it, I don't know it's only having on for one hour a day, and so I should just keep it on for twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You gotta do the math.
Speaker 3: No, I had it on went oh well, and I lived in my other house because the evental the what's the insulation was so bad because my my garage was like right next to the living room. Oh yeah, I would have to pump that shit all day long for the house to even be cool. But now my house, I have a second floor and that's where you know, heat rises, so.
Speaker 2: It's fucking hot upstairs. You know, these are all the things that you like when you're little.
Speaker 4: You didn't understand, like why your mom's acting so fucking nuts over the air. My grandma used to be so hot my goddamn grandma's house. It's like old lady shit. I'm like, girl, you cannot put the fucking thermometer on seventy eight.
Speaker 2: That's not doing shit.
Speaker 3: Got like, who's paying this bill?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's what she would say. I'm like, girl, and the whole family we can plain. And then my uncle would finally.
Speaker 2: Say, I'll pay it. Just fucking turn it down. I know. I read the other day and who were she asking me for?
Speaker 3: And I said no. She's like why. I was like, because, what do you mean why? Because I'm paying for it, that's why. And then her daddy must have sent her one hundred fifty dollars on Apple cash. She's like, I have money. I was like, okay, you know what. You spend all your money, then go ahead, got all your money.
Speaker 4: And also the rule about not being in the kitchen between nine and nine, that's another thing. I have a hungry ass kid, but we don't even have boys. Boys eat a lot of shit all day every day.
Speaker 3: They just fucking go in and out eat. Well, why not is it because she doesn't want to wake up to messes. Is it because she doesn't want to wake up to like the food that she thought she had not being there in the morning.
Speaker 4: Probably both. Yeah, eat everything. Even Orlando eats all the fucking kids snacks. I'm like, my nigga, that is.
Speaker 2: Obviously for the lunch. You see that apple sauce in a pouch.
Speaker 4: It's not for you, and it's very annoying. Men eat too much. Nine, I like that idea. Orlando, do you have any summer rule? They have any summer rules that you're implementing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do. My summer rule is that she has chores. So actually this week when we get back from Costa Rica, that was when it was going to begin, because it's going to be too hard while I'm gone. Is that she has to make her bed every morning. She has to do the dishes, whether she fucking put them in there or not, because that's the whole thing too, just like.
Speaker 2: These are my dishes.
Speaker 3: I'm like, girl, what the fuck are you talking about the amount of my school that I got to drop them?
Speaker 2: Everything that I do, that's not my problem.
Speaker 3: Okay, So there's that, there's the dishes, there's Also this year, this summer is the first time she has summer reading, like mandatory summer reading, so she's gonna have to be reading. And I want her to start journaling. So we've already started our group journal together, but I want her to start writing on her own. So that is going to be implemented before we leave. So when I come back, I need to see I don't need to read her entries, but I need to see that you've been writing something.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: That's so hard to be a parent, like make them equipped adults, give them responsibilities, and you know I did it recently that I think my work. She was on like I saw her phone ringing the whole fourth grade or some shit has a group fucking they're all in FaceTime and I answered the phone and she's like no, no answer because she was doing the dishes. And I was like, Hi, guys, what are you guys doing. I'm like, do you guys clean your room?
Speaker 2: Do you have chores?
Speaker 4: And the boy was like, yeah, I have chores. I'm like, what are your chores? Like clean my room to So I'm like, let me show you Luna's room and she's like no, don't, dude, and like this is Luna's room.
Speaker 2: It's not clean. You should talk to your friend about.
Speaker 4: So I think that might have maybe embarrass shame. Yeah, I said, no one's gonna see this ship. What do I wait till I pick up the phone and show all your friends from school?
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's a that's a that's a tactic for sure.
Speaker 4: Just in case you were tactics. Since I obviously had all shame, that'll do the trick. I haven't secured the consistency, Like I noticed, if I like bitch enough, she started to make her bed every morning.
Speaker 3: But like I guess, no, I mean that's the problem, is the consistency. But I'm gonna I'm making a chart that I'm putting on. She's gonna get rewarded, even though she shouldn't really get rewarded. She should just do the shit. But some of them will be dependent not always. They're not gonna be like money reward. That might be experiences. It might be you get to pick the movie for tonight, because even last night I wanted to watch the Wood and she was so mad because she's like, I don't want to watch this is not my movie. I'm like, do you know how many times I have to fucking sit and watch the movies that every time. I don't think you if I ever sit and watch any movie that I want to watch with you. And so I was like, is the the Kids movie? It's not, but we skipped over that one part and we alreadyn She wasn't really watching.
Speaker 4: Fast forward, like you know what I'll do, like when I know parts coming up, like I was, oh my god, I forgot to tell you something.
Speaker 3: It was too long. This was like a ten minute situation. Like now we've had we had to fast forward.
Speaker 4: My acting skills when I know something in appropriately both come up, but I don't want.
Speaker 2: To make it weird. Oh shit, guess what.
Speaker 4: She's like, what waiting until it goes off and like, okay, yeah, it goes back to the regular part of the movie.
Speaker 2: I'm like, anyway, no, I said, this isn't appropriate. We're gonna skip over this. Yeah, that's what I said. And then did she like the movie?
Speaker 3: At the end, she barely watched it. That's the whole thing. I was like, gir you're not even gonna wat it because we're playing speed. So she wasn't even focused on the movie. She was focused on trying to beat me in speed.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I don't really I don't like a lot of kids shit. So we're gonna either watch stuff that's like adult ish, something in the middle.
Speaker 2: Like Friday that's a fan favorite, and know that's really a kid's movie.
Speaker 4: But I don't really want to watch a bunch of kids shit, just like I don't want to listen to kid bop and I don't want to hear the fucking I've listened to Hamilton so many times and I actually used to like it, but I'm just like, you're gonna have to We're gonna have to find.
Speaker 2: A happy medium. You're almost eleven.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's time for discipline because she's going where our kids are going, in to fifth grade. I don't want to wake her up in the morning anymore. I don't want to get her dressed and figure out her fucking uniform. Like why am I figuring out it's a uniform? Figuring this out? Figure it out? Oh, laundry, that's another thing that we're doing. We're starting now too, so I need help. And I'm realizing I have an able bodied human in the house, Okay, Like you need to help me pull your weight. So that's what's happening, and I'm excited about it.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be good. And I'll give you an updates to tell you how it's going.
Speaker 4: If you're a parent who's further along than we are, maybe twelve thirteen, you've gone through the preteen stage, the implementing responsibility stage.
Speaker 2: Please I would literally love some advice.
Speaker 4: I've been coming the DM. If you want to go to our website and give you know, put it in the.
Speaker 3: Put in the comments on this YouTube.
Speaker 4: Please give us advice because we don't know what the fuck we're doing. And every age is a new age that I haven't experienced raising a child in. And I'm realizing, like eighty to read some books, even though I feel like I say this every year and be I need I.
Speaker 3: Don't even know if like you have to read books. Girl, at this point, literally you can chat shep to you this shit. And also it's also like you just know we know we need to do. I had chores, so I like, I had chores. My top my daughter is just a bit spoiled at this point, so I had chores.
Speaker 2: But that's that's even that's even.
Speaker 4: Scarier because the kids are kind of spoilt, Like, how do you unspoil them? Because they already know you're soft.
Speaker 3: Because you have to start. Well, I'm not. I'm still going to be I don't want to be hard.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be hard, but I mean I mean soft and as in like you, they can get over and not be consistent. Well see her, she no, And I consistently have to make sure that I'm implementing the whatever it is that I say I'm going to do and do it, whether that's the punishment, whether that's the reward, whether that's the schedule, like that's what has to happen, and I'm I'm doing it because it ultimately benefits me. Yeah, I mean it benefits her too, But ultimately I'm doing this for my own benefit because I'm a single mom and I live alone, so I need fucking help.
Speaker 3: But I need her to be self sufficient. I don't want her to sending her off into the world and her being a fucking stupid little like woman who doesn't know shit about anything. I see. I see friends like that, I see girls and boys like that, and I'm like, that is not about to be my child.
Speaker 4: No, I'd be telling them, I'm like you don't want to be a filthy ass woman or a filthy girl. I'm like, it's not cute. I'm like this fucking bathroom. I'm always bitching about the bathroom, like looks looks like a public restroom.
Speaker 2: I forgot to tell you. The other day, she's like telling me she went.
Speaker 4: To uh, your baby daddy's house, and she was like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm like what She's like, the bathroom's really dirty. I'm like, that's what your bathroom looks like. You see you see.
Speaker 3: You see you talking ship the bathrooms were dirty. I'm like, an I's bathroom.
Speaker 2: I don't know. She was slept over there and she's like the bathroom.
Speaker 4: She's like, the bathroom's really dirty over there, and I was I was like so happy to have a moment to be like, see, you should have.
Speaker 2: Told me that.
Speaker 3: And I'm stressed out, I know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I had to tell me, tell me what then. I was like, I was gonna tell you earlier, but I was like, what is she gonna say?
Speaker 3: She go crazy?
Speaker 2: He has money to get in. That's the basest part is like he can.
Speaker 3: Get a housekeeper multiple times a week if he wanted to.
Speaker 4: Well, you're a man, you would assume that you would just do that because there's he lived with me.
Speaker 3: I like a clean house, and I've always had a housekeeper, no matter how broke I was or not. Like it's gonna happen. I'm gonna clean it or someone else is gonna help me clean it once a month. Deep clean this shit, okay, scifically. The bathroom in the kitchen. I can't do messy kitchens. I can't do nasty bathrooms. That's where my fucking open my my my things are open there. It's not Happenings are open, pussies open, My feet are open, like no, so my mouth is opened, like no, it's not happening. And now I'm gonna I always ask Iri too, I'm like, so, when's the last time, like you know, like you got a room refurbishing, like you know, like went through the thrushes, like went.
Speaker 2: Through your clothes.
Speaker 3: I feel like she still has closed in it from when she was like two years old.
Speaker 2: Of course she did, and I've told her.
Speaker 3: I was like, why don't you go this time and like go through your stuff?
Speaker 2: What is it like?
Speaker 3: Make your room nice?
Speaker 2: She's you might have to go over there. And just be like I'm just gonna come.
Speaker 3: By, what take pictures?
Speaker 2: No clean spray about that?
Speaker 4: And yeah, I just I don't know how to implement. Like I'm like, nobody wants to be around a dirty female.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting. And then people are gonna talk.
Speaker 3: About I'm surprised already does. I mean, I'm sure she knows.
Speaker 2: Because she's not gonna talk about my house.
Speaker 3: My house is not like that, so I'm sure she goes over there. That's probably whych shed be like, mom, he come get me.
Speaker 4: But if a ten year old's peeping, a ten year old who doesn't clean and it is not good with the consistency, is like, yeah, maybe I need to tell him that Iri said it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't tell her. Linna will never be able to come back over.
Speaker 4: Litera already tells me like, don't tell, don't say anything.
Speaker 3: I'm not As we're on a public platform talking about the ship, I shout out to my baby, Danny, clean your house.
Speaker 2: We got people watching ten year olds.
Speaker 3: Well, this was fun.
Speaker 2: Send us.
Speaker 4: If you have clips that you want us to review, send them in because we like to look at fun shit too. This is all we do all day is send each other memes. This is what I do all I've got to get.
Speaker 2: Off the internet. It's warping my brain. But thank you for this. This was very fun. Thanks May Happy Father's today, you guys Happy fathers.
Speaker 4: You guys are putting your fist down for the beginning of summer or else you're gonna be taken over. So just make your roles and implement them now.
Speaker 3: I agree. I agree.
Speaker 4: I was thinking in Costa Rica, our fucking kids can't be waking up at fucking two o'clock in the afternoon while we were retreating. Remember like last year, they we would call and they'd still be sleep. Nanny would cut, Like the nanny came and it was fucking one point thirty and they're just rolling over from bed.
Speaker 3: They have to, Oh you want them to have chores in Costa Rica?
Speaker 4: Now they have to also going to fall off like these fucking spoiled ass kids. She's like, mom, when are we leaving? When are we leaving to Costa Rica? And like you're boy, the life you live, my love.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of it. But the chores need to be implemented asap.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 4: Oh, speaking of the summer in Costa Rica, if you have not planned your summer vacation yet, this is your sign to book the retreat now. You can make payments, you have time. It's on the Caribbean side to Costa Rica. It's two women's retreats, one July thirty first to the fifth, and one the eighth to the thirteenth. We have a few spots left. I know you've heard this before. I know you keep saying you're going to come and you haven't. Now is your motherfucking chance. Everything is covered, every delicious, real meal, your stay. We take over the whole property. We have adventures. You're going to meet new friends. You bring a friend.
Speaker 2: It's going to be beautiful.
Speaker 3: And don't be afraid like I think some people see like, oh my god, I'm going to share a room with someone. Like we said, we are professional matchmakers. The rooms are very spacious. We spend so much time outside of the room too, And the property is huge. There's so many places to kind of just lounge. You have your own private patio and it's really just about kind of surrendering to getting uncomfortable and having a new experience for six days. So you'll survive. In fact, you'll thrive when you come, and if you click the link in this episode description, you can find all the information there and we'll see you the summer in Costa Rica.
Speaker 4: Moms deserve a summer break too. It's your summer vacation too. Don't let those kids suck up all your energy. You need to referbrition. You need to refresh so that you have the energy for the next school year, because taking kids to school every fucking day and trying to get them on time and making lunches is a lot.
Speaker 3: Chis well until next week we see then We love you, Bane, I believe.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm living been so good.
Speaker 2: Can't you tell?
Speaker 1: I went through a drought.
Speaker 2: That's until I found out, Well, maym.
Speaker 3: Have been known?
Speaker 10: Earth that used to be broken tail now got the blues, dancing like Beyonce Jasell throat shot or popping his cow, wearing our voices. Patriarchy kept it in the box to exploit its women put the pi and powers, So what's pointless? They want me to be good?
Speaker 1: So I made bad choices.
Speaker 2: Bad mom, not a bad mom, but a bad mom.
Speaker 10: Gitter's in on put cannabis in their bath, bomb walk in in bosses, cap and I blew his cat ball, Hop Dog. Now I'm immune to the cat called Herbie in the waisted straight to it like a dollar sign.
Speaker 2: Mother, Rent the lover, when so what. It's like a water simmer. Rent the winter essential. But when the summertime, I do it all. Ain't no one that needs to run it by