Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty and no he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: The shooter evidently raises chickens, and the conversation was about how many eggs a chicken can lay. One victim ran out into the roadway trying to get away from the shooter. The other two victims head. We had several phone calls. The shooter himself called nine to one one. Arming yourself with a handgun when you're under the influence is not.
Speaker 2: A good idea.
Speaker 1: There's never going to be a good outcome with that.
Speaker 2: Oh, under the influence, Well, that's explained some of it. I guess how you got into a to the death argument about how many eggs a chicken can lay? Under the influence played a role. Yeah, I think if I'm sober and arguing bitterly over the.
Speaker 3: Capacity of chickens to lay eggs, I'm probably gonna keep it cool.
Speaker 2: Well, any of you have rock, some people should make rock. How many eggs can it the average hen lay? She was dead by about two hundred and fifty to three hundred a year five to six per week. Well roughly, yeah, clearly, we just have a couple of chickens. You get overwhelmed by eggs really really fast, like more eggs than you can eat. Yeah. Yeah, I wish I had a neighbor with chickens because I love eggs.
Speaker 3: Uh. You know, it's not made clear in this account, and I find this highly dissatisfying. Is who is claiming what reed chicken egg laying? How far apart were they? My chicken can lay one hundred eggs a day? No it can't, Blue, blue blue, It's lucky if it lays one a day. Guy ought to shoot you in your belly? Who was on which side of the argument? What were the claims and counterclaims here? What was the evidence presented? All had been drinking and none were hit. Well that's that's at least that's probably good anyway. Wow, Okay, so this is interesting. Using your credit card at the checkout line is about to get a lot more complicated now. Now, Visa and MasterCards settled a long running legal battle that gives merchants more flexibility on card acceptance. So your favorite latte at your local coffee shop could soon cost you five dollars or five dollars and ten cents or five dollars in twenty five cents, depending on how you pay.
Speaker 2: So, first of all, when did we completely abandon having to show an ID with a credit card? Remember that was a thing for many, many years because we're sign anything here. What if this wasn't your credit card? But now I use my watch. I tap with my watch all the time. Nobody's ever asked me for an ID. So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, settlement between Visa MasterCard and some US merchants US merchants announced this week usher in a new era of tiered pricing at the register, giving businesses more power to charge fees depending on the credit card you use.
Speaker 2: I like it when I'm behind some old lady who's got a combination of a check and some EBT card and like some coupons, and I don't know, I've been a gift card. You're combining like five different things. Can I just pay for it all and then you get the hell out of my way?
Speaker 3: Trying to trade in some shiny shells, a little farger, a little wamp them.
Speaker 2: Maybe I can come clean up on Saturday. And now would not pay for the milk.
Speaker 3: So this anti trust battle over interchange fees has been going on for two decades, and I can't decide whether that makes me wish I had become a lawyer, because oh my god, you talk about you know, two farmers claim they owned the cow. One farmer pulled on the head, the other pulled on the tail, and the lawyer milked the cow. They milking this cow for two decades. Settlement still needs CORD approval, likely to be contested by some merchant groups.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Merchants have always had the right to refuse to do business with a payment network entirely, like Costco only takes Visa cards yep, but current network rules say if a store accepts one Visa credit card, it has to accept all Visa credit cards. Well, the settlement could change that practice by allowing merchants to pick and choose which categories of cards to accept within network.
Speaker 2: There's also the dollar limit that I don't know if there's any legality around it, but like I buy something, they say you can only use your card if you spent eight dollars or something, and then I got to grab something else? What else you got? Okay, a cigarette? Laighter? I don't smoke. Is this make it eight dollars? I don't have any cash? Wow?
Speaker 3: And the settlement could go further, allowing different search charges depending on the category your card falls into, Like if you have a basic no frills card, you might get charged two and a half percent of the transaction amount. It's the reverse of a cash discount, whereas if you have a rewards card it's three percent. Really you really wouldn't know what you're paying until you're paying it.
Speaker 2: Paying cash just seems so troublesome. Adey change and then where am I going to put that? Yeah? Track of that? And then this story.
Speaker 3: A man in France was having a swimming pool dug in his backyard and they found eight hundred thousand dollars worth of gold bars whoa uh town council confirmed the man will be allowed to keep the gold he found, according to the French Newsman news agency, five gold bars and a large amount of gold coins wrapped in plastic bags. The man, who wishes to remain anonymous for reasons that ought to be fairly obvious, reported define to the local council. French archaeological officials and law enforcement got involved in determined if the gold had been if the gold had archaeological significance, in which case it could be considered state property, or if it was stolen from somewhere and the gold bars had unique ID numbers. Law enforcement determined the gold was not stolen and the bars were only fifteen to twenty years old, and so they had no historical significance, so the guy got to keep them money. My daughter, who's in law school right now, became at one point fascinated by the law of abandoned property, which is fairly complicated and convoluted because and I don't remember the details of it, but like, if somebody sells you a house and it's left on the property, I think they have a claim to it still, But if you then sell the he and the next guy they don't have a claim against him or a certain number of years. Is super convoluted and interesting. And anybody who's like a scavenger or what do you call when you do that at sea, you reclaim rex and stuff like that. There's all sorts of laws surrounding that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just thinking we should do away with change in general, shouldn't. We did away with the penny, but with inflation, change is not worth much so you're down less than a dollar, which is like, I don't know, forty cents compared to what it was ten years ago. And I'd be fine with stores that just don't do change.
Speaker 3: They round up or down for everything. We'll just make it even. Yeah, they'd always round up. I think there would be an investigation shortly after whatever.
Speaker 2: It's thirty cents. I don't want to carry around some nickels and pennies. How about this, Daddy Warbucks.
Speaker 3: Poor people frequently don't have credit cards and need to do transactions in cash, and therefore we must have change.
Speaker 2: And that's not what I see at the convenience store. Usually have some sort of government card for the scratchers vaping and energy drink. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I try to stay away from poor people because I'm afraid it might be catching.
Speaker 2: But that was a joke.
Speaker 3: That was a joke, friends, just joke, being silly. These are serious times, confusing, dark, threatening times. Just trying to have a little fun. You got the AI, you got the Divors, Bird treading Card, fees.
Speaker 2: Bird flows Center. Yeah, so enough of that. You have a gender bending madness. We're gonna get to at the bottom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little gender bending madness update with some fresh new material.
Speaker 2: You know, I can't decide whether to do this today or tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Randy Weingarten, one of the most evil people on Earth, has a new book out entitled Why Fascists Fear Teachers?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It is one of the most malignant loads of guana I've ever come across.
Speaker 2: Aren't that many people I hate? I hate her, I deeply, deeply hate her. She is a force of evil on Earth, correct, no doubt. Wow. And then the IO ces big new announcement about not having dudes and women's sports as part of the whole thing we need to talk about today. Lots on the way. Stay here. I'm not trying to send you to another podcast. But Tucker's latest is chemtrails are real and it's worse than you even thought with some special guest. Good lord, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'll look into that, but right now, it's a gender bending madness update.
Speaker 2: So I kept hearing about this thing called the Loco.
Speaker 3: We're a brave world, so they Bloom is definitely off the transgender craze, as the number of young people identifying as transgender has been cut in half in like two years. Just utterly ridiculous. But the hits keep coming. First, some encouraging news from the Olympics.
Speaker 4: The IOC will issue the band sometime early next year, citing a new scientific review that found evidence men have a permanent physical advantage over women athletes even after hormone therapy. However, The Guardian newspaper says the band could still be a year out and that the IOC is facing pushback to a possible ban on athletes who reported female at birth but have male chromosomes and the same testosterone level as men, also known as differences in sexual development. That would include athletes like South Africa's Casser Semenya, who won gold at the London and Real Games before Track and Fields governing body World Athletics banned DSc athletes from competing as women in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: A new study, you say that shows that men have a permanent advantage even if they undergo it the transitioning. I'll be darned it says here they're bigger and stronger than women. I'll be damned. Good thing they did that new study.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, in Atlanta, the poor cops are still trying to figure out what woke, idiot policy they're supposed to be following.
Speaker 5: Sarah Swinson is a regular at the Tucker Reid Kocher Library. She says after she used the ladies room on October twentieth, a Decab police officer on hand for early voting confronted her.
Speaker 2: He says, excuse me, sir, so misjendering me right away. You're not a woman. That's obvious. This is a police matter. There are women and little girls in there, and I have to protect them. She says.
Speaker 5: It ended up causing a scene in the middle of the library, and she tried to de escalate. The next day, she emailed library staff, who she says, reached out to the Cab County Police, and I asked to Cab County CEO Lorrain Cochran Johnson about all of this. She told us the county supports the LGBTQ community, calling this a teachable moment. The county further clarified their official position is for library patrons to use whichever bathroom aligns with their gender identity.
Speaker 2: This is well trod ground, I realized, but it just scurted me. What is the argument for why if you got a penis, but you feel like a girl, you should be in the girl's restroom as opposed to in the restroom where every trans women are women. That's a woman right there. That's an argument, but we all shouldn't that man with the low voice, Jack, that was a woman. That's my favorite part of the report is just the the reporter was so matter of fact. She she was in the bathroom, and then Sarah.
Speaker 3: I used the restroom, the woman's restroom, like I've been for months. I mean, he says, excuse me, sir. So look he misgenders me right away. He says, you're not a woman. That's obvious. I said, how dare you? The poor little lady was offended.
Speaker 2: That doesn't seem out aligned. Say I believe you're a woman, and I'll call you she and call you by your name. You're a woman, but you got a penis, so all the penises are in one room and all the vaginas are in a different room.
Speaker 3: Ye have suggested just have anies and auti's you call yourself whatever you want. But that is giving too much ground to the transgender radical gender seria crowd. I won't do it. It's a decent middle ground, I suppose for a place like Atlanta that's trying to be woke, but it's still absolutely ridiculous. Anyway, Again, ma'am, I'm sorry you were offended. This is offensive.
Speaker 2: Faith Blue hears Okay. Faith Smith was.
Speaker 3: A twenty eight year old woman and inmate at the Washington Correction Center for Women, viciously attacked a couple of months ago by a six foot four inch male child molester. Identify identifying as a transgender woman. And of course Washington State puts men who claim to be women in women's prisons out of some sort of psychosis. And here's a gal who spent some time in the Central California Women's Facility in Chochilli, California, one of the largest women's prisons in the country, and she's writing about how she saw firsthand how critical single sex spaces are for the safety and dignity of incarcerated women. And she says one case still haunts me. A male inmate isolated in a men's prison for assaulting bunk mates was moved into a women's cell with seven women. These women were trapped, their voices ignored. This guy beat them through, her to the ground, punched and cooked her, kicked her relentlessly.
Speaker 2: I thought horrible. I thought this aspect of it would get taken care of her with a lawsuit. I thought that that would happen early on. Somebody would sue a state, get like a half a billion dollars because you put a dude in prison with me, and that put it end to it. But it hasn't yet. Takes a while.
Speaker 3: It takes a while the work its way through the system, I would agree. And all the poor kids mutilated, they're actually who are caught up in the social contagion. In the last several years, there are still a hell of a lot of them that are struggling to convince themselves they did the right thing, because to admit otherwise would be utterly heartbreaking for everybody involved. And so that's part of the reason for the delay in that sort of suit these and there have been a handful anyway of the kids who got whisked along the activist pipeline and got their body mutilated and castrated chemically and the rest of it, and now will regret it. But those lawsuits will come. Got a couple more stories for you. A federal judge is ruled that the Bureau of Prisons, oh this is a federal judge must provide sex change procedures to a convicted pedophile who recently began identifying as transgender.
Speaker 2: Brian Buckingham forty seven, serving Morgan twenty one years forty seven just now determined. You know what I think I've been chick. I'll down I've been wrong for half a century. Brace yourselves, folks.
Speaker 3: He sexually abused his own ten year old son and produced child porn with the.
Speaker 2: Boy, murder him or put him to death.
Speaker 3: Shortly before sentencing, Buckingham began identifying as nanny, love them to be female and put her to death, and in court filings, the judge said they have to provide gender affirming treatments like hormone therapy because his sexual dysfunction or his dysphoriat worsened his depression in suicidal thoughts, and Magistrate Judge David Crystal ruled that yes, that indeed, tax.
Speaker 2: Dole will happily refer to her as her as we give her the sodium pentathal. Excellent. I love that idea.
Speaker 3: And finally, in disappointing news for New Hampshiretes, the first openly trans lawmaker in the United States who was hailed as a trailblazers, admitted to sickening child sex charges involving young kids in a daycare. Former Democratic New Hampshire Reps Stacy Marie Lawton, a biological male who identifies as female, pleaded guilty to charges including child sexual exploitation of children in Boston federal court. Faces up to thirty years in federal prison. You don't even want to hear what this guy did.
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: He's sexually confused and sick. That's taken a couple of different forms, including I'm a girl. Now it's a mental disorder, gender bending madness update.
Speaker 2: Oh's rough, yep. Trump speaking at Arlington. We'll have a little clip of that for Veterans Day, among other things coming up. Armstrong and Getty today, to every veteran, we love our veterans. We say the words too often left unsaid. Thank you for your service. Thank you very much. President Trump at Arlington National Ceremony Cemetery for Veterans Day, talking to lots of people, talking about the one million people that have given their lives in our nation's history to protect this country and our culture. We talked earlier about how three quarters of people say they would fight for their country. In Asian India, for instance, about a third in Europe and Canada would be willing to fight for their country. So if you want to hear more of that conversation, that was an hour three I think get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. That's a downer. That is a dowter. What's your best joke? I need something whimsical here, Michael, before I go into something else that is depressing but very very interesting, but very interesting. What's the best joke we got left? We haven't played your favorite one?
Speaker 6: Hey, finally, Taco Bella's, We've gone offering a Baja Blast Pie chiller, which features a slice of Baja Blast pie blended with vanilla ice cream and top with whipped cream and chero crunch. That story again, weed is getting way too strong.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is some meal. Oo. Wow, sounds kind of good. I just listening to a podcast yesterday. They got into a conversation about sandwiches. I don't know a lot about sandwiches, but like this, it's like subway sort of sandwiches. What do you call sandwich? Like that? As a subway sandwich, there are a number of different regionals hogyes, subway sandwiches, grind grinders, whatever, they are right, and I just thought somebody mocked Subway. They said, well, one thing I wouldn't do is get it at Subway, And my main experience with sandwiches like that is from Subway. And I just thought, I've got to work at branching out. I don't know if I can do that in the town I live in. But places that make, you know, real sandwiches with real bread and real ingredients to try that out.
Speaker 3: Well, well, Subway does. They're just fairly straightforward. I would say that there are sandwich shops that way more adventurous in their ingredients and just interesting flavor combinations with Subways. No, they were talking about They weren't talking about different stuff. They're talking about like, you know, roast beef on bread with mayonnaise and mustard being completely different at a non Subway place. You tell me, because I don't have the I don't have the experience it is, you would say that's accurate. Yeah, yeah, just the way the meat is seasoned than prepared and all a little more painstaking.
Speaker 2: You can pay more money for it, but right I expect that. Yeah, Okay, I need to seek that out of my life. Life's too short. Teat you want something depressing, Oh, yes, you see. San Diego has released a new report documenting a steep decline in the academic preparedness of its freshmen. We've been on this story for quite some time.
Speaker 3: The number of entry knock me down with a useless diploma, no kidding. The number of entering students needing remedial math remedial math as a college kid has exploded from one in one hundred back in the early two thousands to one in eight whah, some of the numbers around one percent to what's one in eight fifteen percent.
Speaker 2: The report also showed that nearly one in five students failed to meet entry level writing requirements.
Speaker 3: Fuck, I need remedial math. That's kind of funny. That's ironic. From one percent to twelve and a half percent. I'm sorry, what was that remedial writing? Yeah, it doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: Very low. Also, the supuriation does coincide with the COVID nineteen pandemic, but standardized the elimination of standardized testing because that'd be unfair to certain groups and is racist. Great inflation, which we all know about. It's been good for the teachers to be able to say all of my students are now getting bees even though they would have been c's twenty years ago, and the expansion of admissions from under resourced high schools but forcing colleges to be able to allow them in. Here's my favorite part of this story though, that the mention the reason that I brought it up percentages of students who correctly answered questions at each grade level. So they they ask college kids coming into college at U SEE San Diego, they had them do math for like first grade math, second grade math, third grade math up through eighth grade. So the good news is people coming into UC San Diego, which is an expensive college to go to, eighty seven percent of the people going to the university could do first grade math. Shouldn't it be higher than that first grade? So you got slightly over one out of ten that can't even do first grade math? Why are they at your college? Boy?
Speaker 3: I knew high school diplomas were worthless and perfunctory. They're given out automatically. I had not realized it was that bad. Well, I had the experience.
Speaker 2: I've talked about this on the air, and I hate talking about it because some of the people involved are very, very nice people who worked really hard helping me and my kid. But they were so hell bent on getting him up to grade level, since he didn't go to school until he was in fourth grade, getting him up to grade level, and they just exaggerated, would be a kind word, misrepresented, He's at grade level. And I remember I was all excited because I was following this and everything like that. I started asking him some questions and I was like, wait a second, why don't you know the answer to him? And so I sat down, did some mathelm. He wasn't even freaking close. Yeah, but they were telling the parent me that he was at grade level and was ready to go on to the next grade. No, he's not, I said, he's not even close. You're not doing anybody any favors by doing that. Maybe you maybe the school, but you're certainly not doing me or him any favors by claiming he can do at that time it was fifth grade bath when he can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, but the road all sorts of places are paved with good intentions just everywhere.
Speaker 2: But like success anyway, back to this thing, and I think this is how you end up with because you're not allowed to fail people anymore, which is nuts, right, sure, Getting back to this, so eighty seven percent of the kids going into UC San Diego could do first grade math. Congratulations. Second grade math drops to eighty two percent. Oh boy, third grade math we're down to seventy four percent. So you now got a quarter of the people going into U SEE San Diego that can't do third grade math. My mind is already blown.
Speaker 3: You're gonna need a bucket and a mop by the time you get down to you know.
Speaker 2: Fifth grade. Go ahead. Fourth grade math, we're at sixty four percent, so you got almost a third. You got a little over a third that can't do fourth grade math. You're about half at fifth grade. Half the students and do fifth grade math. What the hell? Sixth grade it's at two thirds. Can't do it. College math, nobody can do it. Seventh grade about sixty percent can't do it. Eighth grade math. Only nineteen percent of people were proficient with eighth grade math. Appreciate out of middle school? Yeah, okay, that is the whole teachers passing them along knowing they can actually do it, but you're not allowed to hold them back, and it would really lower our scores. If we were honest here.
Speaker 3: And great inflation and teaching woke crap instead of math. Do you remember over and over again we've read to you. I could do probably dig it up again, but I don't feel like it. The state wide guidelines. Now, i'd imagine the majority of kids going to UC San Diego were schooled in California. Maybe not a huge majority, but the majority probably Remember the state wide guidelines call for students to center anti racism and what's the other DEI in.
Speaker 2: All classes, including math. So you don't think that's a factor including math?
Speaker 3: Yeah, two plus two doesn't equal four, It doesn't necessarily equal four. That's white supremacy. How could that not have a just a cancerous effect?
Speaker 2: I realize on this show we declare six different things per day. Is the biggest problem in the country. But your regular go to of our education system K through graduate school, Yeah, is the biggest problem is probably what I would sign on to.
Speaker 3: The spring of poison that's pouring into so many of our other institutions.
Speaker 2: The reason I elevated to the biggest problem is because of the tentacles it has going forward. People that either are under educated, trying to make a living, in the world or born to all kinds of crazy s that they're going to believe the rest of their lives. That's anness problem.
Speaker 3: I was gonna save this, and I probably still will for a campus madness update coming up at some point. But I've just been aware of this book The Breakdown of Higher Education, how it happened, the damage it does, and what can be done by a guy who is a actually, interestingly enough, a University of California professor. He wrote a piece that they published in the Journal Today. Higher ed needs receivership, not reform, meaning receivership means you're bankrupt in you're owned by somebody else, or somebody else runs you. The radicals who hollowed out America's universities can't be trusted to restore their proper purpose. And his point is, you know he makes it quite briefly, is that Point two of Trump's Compact for Academic Excellence and Higher Education is the key to reform. It asks that schools cultivate a virant marketplace of ideas on campus, which is exactly what the campus radicals have destroyed, and appealing to them to reinstate it is crazy. They're not going to number one, they don't want to, and number two, even if they did, they wouldn't be able to because they don't believe in it. So you got the kids, and we'll get more into that another time. But you got the kids getting to college with only twenty one or twenty percent of them could get out of eighth grade math, and then they don't learn anything at the college. But in doctrination, walk indoctrination, I mean, it does need to go into receivership. Oh and then on the other side of the aisle, you got Randy Winingarten ahead of the Big teachers Union, coming out with a book that says, anybody who challenges the teachers Union is a fascist. Given the state of government education, I mean, it's hard to imagine a less functional, more diseased institution than government schools in the United States.
Speaker 2: I know it's depressing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm more energized, but it is depressing. It absolutely is. Maybe it's that my kids are out of school, but I got one in law school, and law schools have strong swung wildly left in the last twenty years too. But I don't it's a clear objective, it's a clear thing that needs to be done. I'm not sure it can be done, but it needs to be done.
Speaker 2: We will finish strong next. We got some interesting stuff for his stay here. One of the most famous scientists in human history died just a couple of days ago. That would be James Watson. If you remember from grade school and you had to learn this sort of thing. He was, along with doctor Crick, discovered DNA and the way the body is made, and the developments that have come out of that are just endless. One double of helicks was there. Double Helix was also the name of his memoir, which is one of the most famous scientific books ever written in supposed to be really good and very accessible, and I actually should give it a read. One of the interesting things about this he died at age ninety seven, I think the other day, so he's been alive a very long time. He was twenty five when they made their giant one of the biggest discoveries in human history breakthrough. He was twenty five years old. That would be something to have the highlight of your career that everybody references the rest of your life, especially as you get older. Be something you did when you were twenty five. I'm working on something new too. Yeah, yeah, whatever, get back to us if you figured out, Yeah, I loved your first album, oh twenty five. And then you might remember this because we talked about it quite a bit at the time. In two thousand and seven, he did an interview where he said some fairly racist stuff and then, as I remember, we were on the air talking about it as one of the most famous scientists of all time and hailed by everybody around the world, and you want to know, prize and blah blah blah, and taught at Harvard and he could fill lecture halls everywhere he went. All of a sudden, he couldn't. For instance, he said this to the London Sunday Times, I'm inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa because all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours, whereas all testing says not really. He elaborated that while he hoped for equality, people who have to deal with black employees find that it's just not true. Oh oh my god. And I remember at the time, so two thousand and seven, he was already old. He just died almost one hundred, so he was already old and there was some speculation that was kind of like, you know, you get old and you'd lose your filter and don't really think straight and you know whatever. Yeh, he was at that point in his life. But anyway, Bloom was off the rows. He no longer would get hot, he'd never no longer spoke at any lectures anywhere. He lost all his honorary degrees from all the universities around the world, all these different sorts of things, and now is all it is. Uh. New York Times, for instance, their their big Ulgi section had to include in the first paragraph that he was also a racist.
Speaker 3: Interesting that reminds me of a similar story, which I will save from my final thought.
Speaker 2: Cool, I'm strong, I'm strong. You're ready, Katie Green And yeah, here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 3: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew. To wrap up today. There is Michael Angelo pressing the buttons. Michael watch final thought.
Speaker 7: You know, the most impressing story for me today was that Ai country song Yeah be at top of the charts if you can. Nobody's gonna make any money in music at all anymore.
Speaker 2: It's done. Yeah, damn, Katie green are esteemed to Newswoman As a final thought, Katie, just thank you to all of our veterans today for their service and their sacrifice. Jack final thought for us, Yeah, it's also thank you to all the veterans on this Veterans Day, including my brother and dad. I guess how the lesson is you might have had a really good life, but you could say something, write something really awful when you're almost dead, and then that's not going to be what people remember you for. Oh no, I try every day.
Speaker 3: My final thought, in addition to thanks to all of the veterans, is that, speaking of canceled things, I've been trying desperately to find Faulty Towers after Prunenla's Scales died. Greatest sitcom of all time, voted over and over again, absolutely brilliant, hilarious. You can't find it, partly because it used some politically incorrect terms. I've even used AI to say where can I find this? And they tell me Amazon Prime Video or Apple TV.
Speaker 2: You can search and search and search, you can't find it. I really want to show my friend's Faulty Towers who've never seen it. Was it racial stuff or they?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was one racial term I guess in one episode, and god knows what else the know the woke police in Britain especially, I have decided it's no good wow. But if anybody has a line on where you can rent it or buy it, stream it whatever, let me know. Mail Bag at Armstrong Yeddy dot com.
Speaker 2: Armstrong you Getty wrapping. I'm another grueling four hour workday. So many people thank so the little time. Yeah, drop us note mail bag at Armstrong you getdy dot com. How do we get young women back to the Republican Party? Anybody got any ideas? Plus the ang swag store, Holy Cow, get an f a f y all can party t shirt an age conscience to the nation hoodie. So many great choices starve the lazy. We will see tomorrow. God bless America. It's the Armstrong and Getty show. I like this. Ye I think I might come back and do it again. That's what I was told. Okay, fair enough, so let's go with it. Buying. Do you flush things out or flush things out? It depends what you're doing. If you got birds in a in a in a thicket and you're trying to shoot them, you flush them out.
Speaker 3: You give absolutely flush them out, yeah okay, and then shoot them dead yes, because or evil and.
Speaker 2: That high note. Thank you all very much, Armstrong and Getty