Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife. She cleaned, cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back. She was both obedient and soft by nature. She was a good woman who always made good choices.
Speaker 2: Shared that shit off, we're good Mom's bad choices. Who's single mom?
Speaker 3: Who said?
Speaker 2: But the patriarchy shared all their bad choices?
Speaker 3: Sound out they were so bad after all, we're experts.
Speaker 2: Overchairs and your new vesties.
Speaker 4: Sit back and enjoy the ride, can bat Hello and welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila, and it's Wednesday, bitches, what did it do? Happy Hemp Day, Happy hump Day. Today, you guys, we have a very special episode. You know, we signed to Black Effects a year ago. That's almost our year anniversary, and I don't think we've ever collabed with anyone on the network yet.
Speaker 3: So this episode, have we no right?
Speaker 2: I guess not. You know half of decisions decisions that we had Mandy on. But this is the first this is the first time finale.
Speaker 4: And this has been a long time in the making, so I'm really really excited to welcome to the show AJ and Tammy of We Talk Back podcast and our fellow Black Effect network cousins, You're a Girl.
Speaker 2: It makes sense that we would we would start our debut of linking up with our Black Effect cousins with another female led bessie podcast like Buttter. What better podcasts should we collab with? Makes perfect cuiche for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Yes, So ladies, how long ago did y'all start your show?
Speaker 6: How did fruition our anniversary is along with the network? Yeah, essentially, Yeah, we.
Speaker 5: Launched with the network. Yeah, so five years ago, me and AJ, but we we had already started like talking about being podcasters and getting the things together to start our podcast before the network. And then AJ got with Charlamagne and we got on the network. So we I think we were one of the only shows that started with the network, right, a brand.
Speaker 3: New show, origin and original show.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, it was then we we think, Yeah, we've been called babies, so we own that.
Speaker 5: Yes, the show before we named our show, we Talked Back, it was what was it a j oh pod?
Speaker 7: Power over Dick.
Speaker 3: Not power over jd and like, oh so a play on the word pod.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, and so I used tammy stomach and created like you know, like a tupac tattoo.
Speaker 3: You're like, m B, wait, y'all have this photo because I need the photo. Where's the photo?
Speaker 5: Like we had to send it to you because it was hilarious.
Speaker 2: But what happened with black fact? They're like, no, let's let's not launch the pod.
Speaker 6: Ratchet ass loved that name and I was told I was just like, what dick in the name?
Speaker 5: I don't what dick in the name? Like, I was just.
Speaker 2: It was po d It was an abbreviation of Dick.
Speaker 5: Right. Imagine like going around and saying power.
Speaker 4: Over I mean that's going to be a long that's going to be a long life of saying that over and over and over.
Speaker 3: You gotta really be committed.
Speaker 2: I mean there's some power in saying power over Dick weekly, weekly and weekly, no rights basically like these niggas right, No, I mean we're talking about like the power like pussy power, just like the power to not succumb to the dick.
Speaker 3: Like what is the what was this power? All the power everything, all the thing?
Speaker 2: What made yeah, what made you guys wanted to call it power over Dick? What was what does that mean, you.
Speaker 6: Know a lot a lot of times it's just like, you know, how you write me shit on Facebook and then like five six years later you go back and reread that. She's like, dish, what the fuck was I talking about? That's basically I don't know what I was on at the time, but yeah.
Speaker 7: It's always pod though. Okay, wait, I speaking of Facebook.
Speaker 4: I recently went way back in my Facebook, like way like original Facebook, and why was I making like and this was the thing I remember, like a lot of people were doing this. You would lead long ass video messages on people's pages, like just talking to the camera like a solo like a solo podcast. Like I have like twenty minute videos of me talking to my gay bestie. He's not even involved, it's just me. And I was like excited to be a podcaster. Yeah, I just left it on his page.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what the fuck? I don't remember.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, girl, maybe it was just me shit, I don't know, but I was like, what, why was I leaving these long telegrams on this niggas page for everyone to see.
Speaker 2: I did not recall those videos either.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you just go back because Facebook has evolved. Okay, because I remember, I can remember.
Speaker 4: I don't know how old y'all are, but I remember when I couldn't even get on Facebook. You had to have like a college email address, and I couldn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, basically you were older than y'all. Okay, because he definitely had college email addresses to start Facebook. Well, I mean Facebook started here freshman year.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 4: So Facebook came out like my senior year of high school. So you know, then I couldn't wait to graduate because everyone was talking about the Facebook. And I was like, oh my bitch, once I get this e dot eedu, bitch is over with.
Speaker 3: And apparently did you.
Speaker 4: I was just leaving long voicemails. I did have Black Planet, I did barely use it.
Speaker 2: But do you guys remember the party line?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the party Remember press nine?
Speaker 2: If you want to.
Speaker 4: Check the voicemails you had your and then you and then you go back and check your voicemail and be like random but like, hey, I'm so cute. I'm in Englewood and like like that's.
Speaker 2: Problematic as fuck. Why are we just listening to niggas voices? And like that's how you know you're a horny, Like a horny hormonal teenager.
Speaker 3: Because I was like twelve or thirteen. Oh my god, my daughter's ten. What the fuck Jesus your Christ.
Speaker 7: You know when you're ready to.
Speaker 2: Jump her, if you're gonna be a hell, you gotta get jumped in like a real point. But you know what I feel like, oh okay, like beat her up. I feel the kids are not as hormonal, Like I know they're exposed to more, but I feel like the kids are not as like we couldn't wait to get out the house to go to the movies, so you can exactly make out for their brain, their brain dew. They're not even thinking about other people. They're just thinking about playing with people online. Like they're just like that's the furthest thing from their mind. And I'm like.
Speaker 7: Perfect watching people play online.
Speaker 6: I'll never understand, like watching people play video games on YouTube instead.
Speaker 2: Of playing all right, yeah, like wrap it out, it's human time.
Speaker 3: Why should people open gifts that are not yours? Like what the fuck Globo?
Speaker 5: Or that ship where they wear the hoodies in a hundred degree weather, Like I don't understand what is that about?
Speaker 2: Like I remember doing that though I remember like I'm hot, but I'm not going to take off my sweatshirt, like I literally remember it so vivid.
Speaker 4: Body odor was too aggressive for me to be sweat through this goddamn sweat okay, bitch, like the hormones were hormoning.
Speaker 3: I could not risk it all that way.
Speaker 2: I really can do some scientific research on this, because I really specifically, I don't know if it's about like body confidence or comfortability. I feel like it's like a comfort item. That's what I think it is, something like psychologically your sweatshirt is you're covered up because I'm drived by the junior high now and I see kids and we live an it's hot as fuck and they're wearing a speadshirt, Like what the fuck? And then I remember doing that hot shit that I just don't I'm gonna have to do more scientific research.
Speaker 5: I really need to have to be some science to that, because it seems very mismo. Is it?
Speaker 2: Email stage? Yeah, there's unavoidable things as a as a like a teenager, like you're gonna go email, You're gonna maybe be hot, but keep your sweatshirt on.
Speaker 3: Wait where did y'all grow up?
Speaker 5: South Carolina? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Carols, and when did you? When did you guys become friends.
Speaker 7: So we met in college, was like, okay, we didn't.
Speaker 6: We didn't really start hanging out, hanging out till like what twenty sixteen when both.
Speaker 7: Of us are living in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but don't college and don't Yeah, we was one of them years.
Speaker 2: What college did you guys go to?
Speaker 3: Not one of them?
Speaker 5: Benedict College and gonna be side.
Speaker 2: Okay, I went to HBC too. How did you guys reconnect after not being friends in college but being at the same college.
Speaker 5: We weren't not not friends, we were friends. We just we were living in different places, you know, because you went to Saint Louis after college, right, and then came back.
Speaker 6: I went to Atlanta Saint Lewis and then back. Yeah, we just.
Speaker 5: Were in the same Charlotte. Yeah, we just happened to be in the same city again. So that's how we rekindled our friendship.
Speaker 2: And then we killed your friendship. And then he said, we're gonna do power over Decks next.
Speaker 5: So we would just be on the phone, like yeah, we would be on the phone like just for hours, just laughing and joking. And then AJ was like, we need to do a podcast. We funny.
Speaker 7: That's really wast content.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's really how it happened. And in power y'all.
Speaker 7: Talk on the phone now, Like do y'all talk on the phone often?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: Now that you say that, it has to be like something very important that we needed to convey verse, like because usually whether we be in person or text messaging. But like I feel like it's very rare. That was like a voice call, like, hey, this is important, I got breaking news.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I think we're to use your content on the phone, is what I write.
Speaker 2: Don't because we got to record on Wednesday.
Speaker 5: Sometimes we'll be on the phone. I feel like we'd be like, damn, we should have saved that ship for the episode because it was just too good. But you can't do as well.
Speaker 4: Just you got need to just hit the record button on your computer or just let it run while y'all it's a call AJ real quick.
Speaker 3: I know some shit's gonna pop up from here.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I feel you.
Speaker 4: I feel like like talking on the phone, Like I just remember like being like young and like talking.
Speaker 3: For hours four or.
Speaker 2: Five, breathing on that motherfucker five.
Speaker 3: Mila still does that.
Speaker 4: Though you always say this, you always Tad literally would come to her house, you guys, and you would have a nigga on FaceTime and for like an hour and I would have no idea.
Speaker 3: No words were no words were being said. He was just watching her. He was watching her, and I was like, wait, someone's here.
Speaker 2: The fuck Orlando.
Speaker 4: And for her.
Speaker 3: Not making this up, I did not pull this out of my ass. This is a phone.
Speaker 4: This is a fact back fact. No, no, just said it's beautiful. It's very nostalgic.
Speaker 2: I don't like being on the phone. I really actually hate it. Actually recently actually is like, I know you hate the phone. That's why I don't really call you that much. I'm like, really, thank you for for seeing me and respecting me. Orlando just he would force me to be on the phone, and he's like, you don't want you want to hang up? You don't want to you want to hang up now. I'm like, yes, nigga, you're gonna be home in two hours. We lived together to talk about No, for.
Speaker 7: Real, if we live together, I'm not talking to you during the day. I'm talk to me.
Speaker 6: Get home. Like, literally, I don't give a fuck. Don't call my phone and I'm not calling you as I don't give a fuck. Where are you at, I'll see you need you to hear.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you something I talk about. I FaceTime everybody. I don't call anyone.
Speaker 3: Well you're one of those.
Speaker 5: Oh you're one of them girl, everybody I don't call.
Speaker 2: Oh no, weird?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I need you to book an appointment, bitch, Like, what.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about? Hold on, I don't know where I'm atter, what I'm doing?
Speaker 2: Hello, this is going on in the world. I can't also focus on a FaceTime certain people.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck if they FaceTime me.
Speaker 4: But if we don't talk very often and I pop up with the FaceTime from you, I'm gonna be like, what's is?
Speaker 3: What's happening?
Speaker 5: What's that's?
Speaker 3: Where? Is there an emergency?
Speaker 5: Like I wouldn't just like when we were setting up the show. I wouldn't just be like, oh, let me just FaceTime Erica like that would have been weird.
Speaker 3: You want to FaceTime me, Tammy?
Speaker 2: What are you doing over there? Taking so long?
Speaker 7: What is going on?
Speaker 2: Show? Show me the setup? Let me let me see where you're running behind, bitch.
Speaker 6: That's why it took me so long to even get an iPhone because I just felt like iPhone people just want to be fucking nosy, like they just want to know what you're doing, and bitch, get out my business.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a while to get an iPhone.
Speaker 5: Anytime a man who doesn't have an iPhone, he's a cheater.
Speaker 2: No, have you seen the new technology on the iPhone where if I FaceTime, if I FaceTime Erica, she if she screens shares, there's an option for me to control the phone so she can agree. And if I'm like, if I'm a bitch and she's my nigga and I think you're doing some cheating as ship, I'll be like, give me access to your give me give me your access and then she'll say access and then I can literally go to her DMS, I can go to Instagram, I can go through it, Like what I am controlling the phone, bitch with my finger from here?
Speaker 3: Why would they do that? They're trying to get purpose.
Speaker 2: Get niggas caught up, Like that's the only That's all I could think of, was like, if I had a cheating ass nigga, I'd be like, give give me the access right now, because I'm gonna look through all your GMS and if you don't know you're cheating, fuck you. That's my practic side. Well, I can't imagine that.
Speaker 7: I like surprises. I'm not looking for ship.
Speaker 4: I don't like surprises. I'll wait, I'll wait to find out if you're cheating on me.
Speaker 2: I'm not like a dumb bitch. So I hope that you are allowing me to do so, Okay, don't make me.
Speaker 4: Jamila's the one who's forced me to go through people's phones. I'm like, you a j I'd be like, it's going, it's gonna pop up. Guy's gonna protect me no matter what. But then I'm like, I'm like, God, this could have been expedited done digging.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of Mila bashing. Okay, you saved my life.
Speaker 3: Thank god they made me go through that niggas phone.
Speaker 2: I told you because I know the signs. I was like, he looks you to your phone, go to his phone to do it. I was like, who's your phone? And he didn't find shit. Then he found some ship that made it some ship that it wasn't, and I was like, I was like, I told her, Like okay, I don't know if anyone else needs to hear this. Maybe you need tips and tricks on how to go through your niggas phone and I've retired for going through niggas phones, but I'm here to give you the tips and tricks. Okay, here are tricks.
Speaker 3: To go niggas phoned with Mila step A.
Speaker 2: If you have to go through these tips and trips, you probably need to leave them alone anyway. But number one, go out, have a great time, get him drunk, be drinking, and then you have your homegirl, okay, or somebody else in the middle of the very pop innight, like, oh shit, my phone's not working. Can I use your phone real quick? And you can either have them go in the bathroom and go haym on it because they're not thinking that your homegirl's gonna go through it for you, screenshot everything, send it to your homegirl, then delete the screenshot or air drop them, or like I told Erica, you can also get them drunk again and then say, oh wait, what's your code. I'm gonna play this song. That's what I did, totally not thinking about anything. I'm just going through the song and then you're gonna remember it with your fucking laser memory. Even if you'd to write it down in your notes really quickly, because if you smoke a lot of well, you're not gonna remember and they're gonna be mad. And then later when he's knocked out from drinking so much and you have a lot of time and he's like really deep snoring, then you really get into it, and then you make sure you process every single thing and maybe make notes so he can't confuse you when he wakes up. And then you wake him up out of his drunken slumber and say wake and he's all like disarrayed and drunk and confused, and you had a couple of flaps in there, just a extra extra get it off real quick, and then so Ha's frown out of him and say, fuck you.
Speaker 6: It has a man ever woken y'all up? After going through your cell phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is this happened with this person. He woke me up out of my slumber sitting at the end of the bed like humph, I knew it. And I was like, you knew what, nigga away, what did you know? There was nothing. He was making it up. And that's when Mila was like, these are the steps, bitch. Unfortunately I did it on vacation at my one of my best friend's weddings, So you stuck.
Speaker 3: We were stuck in another country together.
Speaker 2: I didn't tell her what to do after she's found the evidence and get that.
Speaker 4: Well, then I made him call Jamila and tell her that he ain't ship. I said, call my friend and tell her you ain't shit. Tell her what you did, and he did it. I wish we could have recorded that phone, but what with who?
Speaker 2: What the fuck are you talking about? You're disgusting and you're fucking.
Speaker 5: First of all, you never ruined a vacation though.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now we carried on after that, we we we we we we cursed each other while I cursed him out, and then we did because it was my friend's wedding was the next night, the next day, and I was like, well, what I'm not gonna do is disappear you and then make bitches feel like where the fuck did this nigga go, and like take attention away from my friend. So I just was like, listen, we're just gonna fucking act like everything's fine. And I just got really really drunk and we had a great time. And then at the very end time I did Yeah, I was on. I was thinking, I had a great time, and and then he kept trying to extend the trip because he knew like when this trip was over, this was over. And I was like, yeah, let's extend it. Come on, keeps, come on, let's go. And then we extended it like two days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, you're cheating on me. I know, it's make a longer, let's say, and hibernation longer. Perfect I did.
Speaker 3: I made him get a better room and everything. I mean, it was devastating. I felt like I was gonna throw up every like, you know, two hours.
Speaker 4: But but then the moment he left, like yeah, I was like, oh my god, that's when I broke down.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh yeah, I can't believe it.
Speaker 4: And then we broke up, and then we got back together like six months later, and then we broke up again, and then that was done.
Speaker 2: And that is what we call dictimatization, ladies, that's digimization. He digmatized by that dick.
Speaker 3: Power over Dick.
Speaker 4: See if I only if I had, if only I had some power over that over the dick.
Speaker 6: Of course, some political thinking political we need, we need.
Speaker 2: Like a skit like you know how like you know how Dave Chappelle had that skit white power every time every time one of your homegrows has children, Just.
Speaker 3: Dick, it was a bad choice. It was bad choices.
Speaker 4: Speaking of bad choices, we have a segment on our show called bad Choice of the Week.
Speaker 3: Do any of you ladies have any bad choices you've made this week?
Speaker 5: Bad mom? Not a bad mom, but a bad mom. So good. I'm lising I do. And I'm gonna be fully transparent with you guys about come on, going on. So I've been dealing with this whyan.
Speaker 2: We have a question before we proceed, what ages Whyan? Is it like thirty and under?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: I think thirty thirty? Yeah, I think like thirty two and under?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Or is it or is it just like amount of years younger than you? Because if you're like, if say you're like sixty, is a y n like a forty year old?
Speaker 3: Like you know what I'm saying, Like, does it it just based on how old you are?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: I think it's under thirty?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: God, God nothing young?
Speaker 2: They young?
Speaker 3: If you sixty, they young?
Speaker 4: Shitam okay, Tam, tell us you're a bad choice.
Speaker 5: They younger than you, but not for the earth. You know, they just younger than you. So this like, I've been lying to me this whole time, all right. So he said he was going on a family vacation this week, right, his mom and his dad and his sister, and all week he just was like, oh, Jamaica, I ain't got no certain servis. He couldn't talk to me on the phone at all, you guys, right, no.
Speaker 2: Service in Jamaica, nigga, you're not in Iceland exactly.
Speaker 5: This is the first time out of the country, let me just say that.
Speaker 7: So he's making his first time out of the country.
Speaker 5: He's making yes, so he's making rookie mistakes. So when he gets back, he's texting me. I started ignoring his text because boy, who you playing with? Right, So then he comes home and he's like, oh, I miss you, and I ignore him and then he's like, I made it back, not that you care. Ignore him again. So then later on I'm like, who the fuck you was with? And he was like what do you mean? He was like, I was like, who the fuck were you with? You told me you were with your parents and your sister, but who were you really with? He was like, I was just with family. I'm like, send me a picture of you and your family in Jamaica. Send me a picture. If you can send me a picture, I'll apologize.
Speaker 2: So y'all he said this betigue and you ai Sorah dot Bom.
Speaker 5: So the doctor gotten for a while, right, a picture comes through and it's him. No, it's not him, it's his family. And they're on a plane, like you know, like we're happy, They're about to take off somewhere. I was like, you think I'm fucking stupid. And I didn't even have no evidence of this being a lie like this.
Speaker 7: Yes, this intuition you had.
Speaker 3: All the evidence was he was he in the photo with this family, know.
Speaker 5: It was he was taking the picture, but it was his whole family on this plane. But you know, like with iPhone, if you save a picture that someone.
Speaker 3: Sends you, you can see the date everything.
Speaker 5: So it did not drop down to the bottom of So clearly this did not happen this week. This happened some other times. So then I went to my recently added photos and I scrolled up so I could see the time stamp. October fifth, twenty twenty three. Boy, who the fuck is you playing with? Who is you playing with you here.
Speaker 2: And you and you even got a lie to me, nigga, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 5: Why are you lying? Why are you lying? I've said to this man so many times, you can tell the truth. Is still have your way. I've told him that, like, you don't have to lie. There's no reason.
Speaker 2: You'll have more of a way if you're telling the truth. I respect the real nigga more.
Speaker 5: Exactly. So, this nigga is trying to send me old pictures from twenty twenty three? Make it? First of all, does screenshot it? Then send it? Dummy? You don't send it straight FW.
Speaker 4: But even that's going to be suspicious because now it's time stamp for today, touche.
Speaker 6: You can set whatever date you want. You can set whatever date you want that day.
Speaker 4: Aj.
Speaker 3: We don't need anybody knowing this information.
Speaker 5: Okay, change yah, you can do it. But so here's the dumb part, because I'm probably go fuck with him again. I ain't.
Speaker 2: So damn the dick is that? Good?
Speaker 5: Girl?
Speaker 3: We need to exert this power, baby?
Speaker 2: Where's the power?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 5: Bitch ice for some time. I don't put him on ice for some time, but I'm probably going back.
Speaker 3: It must be good it must be good, it must be real good.
Speaker 5: It's good. But mhmm, like we were watching binge watching Stranger Things and there's a new season about to come out.
Speaker 3: Bitch, I'm something done with you.
Speaker 4: I'm so done not did need a Stranger Things buddy watching person.
Speaker 2: Girl FaceTime?
Speaker 4: I'll watch Stranger Things with you. So do you care who he was with? Do you have questions? Do you need updates to or is it just.
Speaker 5: I know exactly who he was with, so bem was.
Speaker 3: Hey or like a former girlfriend or what baby mama?
Speaker 2: Does he live with her?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, he's trying to get his family back tam damn.
Speaker 5: And I'm trying to see what happens to eleven okay.
Speaker 2: So okay, well I hope it comes back before November.
Speaker 3: What happens to eleven two? Okay?
Speaker 4: I'm invested in Stranger Things also, Okay, So if it doesn't work out, bitch, you can FaceTime me, we can watch it together.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: I mean honest, honestly, I feel like if you're aware of your like stupid bitchness, Like if you're making an aware, this informed decision, you're not like he's gonna be my husband and he's gonna leave his baby mama and we're gonna run off and have a twenty nine year old baby. Like, it don't really matters. So as long as like the bad choice is conscious and you're not like hurting yourself in the process. I feel like, if you want to go get the dick and also say tell him you're stupid, I still have the upper hand.
Speaker 5: I do it, perious, Perioeah, well that's not bad for this week. You got one agent. Don't leave me out here by.
Speaker 7: I don't like, I don't have a bad I mean you can't.
Speaker 4: That's a really hard one to to outdo.
Speaker 2: I hope his baby mama. I hope his baby mama doesn't listen to these podcasts because she's gonna be She's gonna know the other side of the story.
Speaker 7: Now right right, we were just in Jamaica.
Speaker 2: I'm just in Jamain love Stranger Things, right?
Speaker 7: You talking to me about this Stranger Thing?
Speaker 2: Shit? You've been watching it lately, haven't you? What a geek bitch A bitch named Tam.
Speaker 5: Not a geek bitch. AJ.
Speaker 7: I like Stranger Things too?
Speaker 2: AJ. Are you dating? Like I do you have a boyfriend? What your love life?
Speaker 5: Like I do.
Speaker 6: Look, and this is why I said Whyians are thirty two and under, because this nigga is thirty three.
Speaker 4: Their own ass man. Okay, he's in his Jesus year. Okay, he doesn't exactly delivered. Okay, the year the Lord.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's a good number. So yeah, I'm in a relationship, Chab, I'd be in and out.
Speaker 7: Sticking and moving.
Speaker 5: So I got out on one.
Speaker 2: Yes, how long have you guys been together?
Speaker 4: Because she seems kind of surprised, I know, not your best friend, not having the update hold on, seems.
Speaker 2: Like this is her first time she's heard this, this news.
Speaker 5: But let me let me just before she answers, I listen. I admire AJ so much for how she This girl is gonna have a man. Okay, she is gonna have I've been like single, single for almost ten years. She's had she will have her a man. That's my man, My man, my man. I'm like, damn, it's a man.
Speaker 2: Well, this is how long do your relationships usually last? AJ?
Speaker 7: Okay, so the last and the last ten years?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: I have had two serious relationships, one engaged and then the other one has been a relationship since I was eighteen. Basically that I ended this year. The guy who I'm dating now, we just started dating in July and our first date was in Puerto Rico, Like we met up in Puerto Rico. That was my first time seeing him.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it was like it was like through just like Instagram or social media or something like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he had been in my DM since like twenty twenty one. So sorry to the exes who was listening to this. Yes, I do be fratenizing, get a little bit.
Speaker 8: Okay, So yeah, just in the case, just a little bit working on that, right because I know that me fratenizing has always been like a problem in relationships.
Speaker 4: But I feel like everybody do it. I'm just on you begetting a girl. Don't be putting off all of this category bitch.
Speaker 6: So is initiate to fratenizing, but I'll participate, Okay, Like I don't initiate, but I will participate. Right, So somebody like hit me up, maybe not tech like damn ship, Like, yeah, I'm gonna flirt back a little bit.
Speaker 7: Might leave you on red for a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, but yeah, I like to are you gonna pick up the phone and make a phone call?
Speaker 7: I really know or if I even if I know I have, like I have had.
Speaker 6: A couple of people in over the years that I will act like I'm gonna do some ship and it just I just never smoke through. I just like to talk about it.
Speaker 2: But you're like a fake ho. That's what I call it. Fake ho. Like you might like pretend like you're gonna do it like a girl and then you'll never act on it.
Speaker 5: Just practicing.
Speaker 7: I see if I still got it a little bit, you stille. No, I've been working on and off for I have not been fratnizing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have not been your podcast. Yes, you do listen to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Have you guys ever dated a man who didn't listen to the podcast that knows you have a podcast?
Speaker 3: Souse?
Speaker 2: I feel like it's like leaving a fucking cake on a table and a baby next to it, like, okay, here's all my business. Don't push play man we first started back.
Speaker 5: I don't feel like you guys listen to this soil.
Speaker 2: So a j Where is your You're not why?
Speaker 6: I am from Jersey, chah okay.
Speaker 2: But you're in North Carolina or South Carolina.
Speaker 7: South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina.
Speaker 2: How would you say dating, Like, how is your experience in dating down south? I feel like down south there's like more gentlemen Like that sounds like there's gonna be a wholesome men ready to be husbands and like in South Carolina.
Speaker 6: I mean most of the people who I have been in relationships with have been from the South, and it'd be some bullshit for real, you know what I'm saying. They might they might take care of you, but they definitely still be on some bullshit.
Speaker 4: I think you're negotiables, Like what are you? Non negotiables and relationships both y'all.
Speaker 5: Are non negotiable.
Speaker 7: Mus should be changing.
Speaker 2: That's you cannot.
Speaker 7: It depends like you cannot.
Speaker 6: Like what I realized because of my last relationship is that in order to cohabitate with somebody like, y'all really have to be aligned when it comes to like cleanliness right and cleaning up behind yourself. Because I feel like I'm trying to figure out, like how niggas keep their ship when they bodyself you know. Well, but I've been to some men some men's house and it was like neat, nice whatever. But it's almost like when they live with you, they expect you to clean up after them, like when y'all live together, well, it's last lived with somebody.
Speaker 7: Oh this year, oh this year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so yeah, like you gotta be evenly yoked when it comes.
Speaker 3: To like they.
Speaker 2: Moved out and they've moved on. He has a new she has a new book. Nigga. I want to I want to say strongly as strong I strongly agree because I just recently went out of town for like six days. And when I say, Orlando did not, it was it was almost a test, like you know, you're rushing and you're leaving out the door, like I had like dropped a jacket, like at a scarf on the floor. When I say, I came back and the scarf and the bag were in the middle of the floor, like it would take more effort to step over than to pick it up. I was like, yo, my nigga, like you don't see my jacket, Like, oh, it's yours and it's your house.
Speaker 7: Right, and how often do I clean up after you?
Speaker 2: It looked almost identical. It looked like I had just left the house to the airport. I was I couldn't believe that he had been living here for six days and just totally oblivious of the shit. And he's like, you know, I'll working at a job and you can't tell him shit, you know, not work at twelve hour day. I said, Nigga, that doesn't mean shit. You still have to put shit away. And then I had like an organizer come today and he messaged me. He's like, I think having help with the organization and cleaning is going to save our marriage. And I said absolutely, because I literally was thinking about, like maybe I didn't get my own apartment because what the fucker you're talking about for six days? You stepped over the same goddamn jacket. So yes, I totally understand.
Speaker 6: I think, yeah, I'm for like even like when I buy a home and I'm living with my husband or whoever whatever, I need my own room and I need my own fucking bathroom, Like yeah, that shit is oval.
Speaker 7: I need my own space in order for the shit to work.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 7: This nia live out of town, But yeah, what about you, Tom?
Speaker 5: So honestly, I'm struggling. I'm working on setting because I set firm boundaries, right, but then when I like somebody or I love them, I start living outside of those boundaries to coexist with this person. So in my next relationship. I'm going to try to stay in that box and not fold for whoever I'm So that's why I say it depends because that's something I that's not my strong suit. I'm a cancer, and I just feel like we just turn into a mush when we love somebody. So that's my honest answer.
Speaker 3: What's your sign?
Speaker 7: A j Gemini? Oh?
Speaker 3: Jemini?
Speaker 2: On your birthdays?
Speaker 7: June eighth, in July sixteenth?
Speaker 5: Okay, what about y'all?
Speaker 7: What's y'all you cancer?
Speaker 2: I'm a cancer.
Speaker 3: I'm a scorpio.
Speaker 5: What what's your birthday is?
Speaker 3: October twenty fifth?
Speaker 5: Oh, you got a birthday coming up in a few minutes.
Speaker 4: I do, I do. I'm getting that plan wiser. That's what I'm gonna sart to say. I'm not getting older, I'm getting wiser. I'm going at the bay as of now, I'm going to the Bay and I'm gonna go to the forest and chill for like two days. My man and family. There's a wedding in the family on my birthday, which I was like, I've been going back and forth about because I.
Speaker 3: Get weird on my birthday.
Speaker 4: I don't know if y'all relate to this, but I've always like my around my birthday, I get like kind of depressed. I get like anxious, I like I want to do stuff, but I also want to be left alone. But then like as it nears, I get annoyed that like no one has thought of me and planned anything for me. But then also like I don't want to see any of you bitches, And then I'm like, wait, I love you please.
Speaker 2: So confusing at all?
Speaker 3: I just said it was confusing.
Speaker 4: And so last year I've shared on the podcast, I went and went into a hole an Oregon, like a literal, actual hole in the ground.
Speaker 3: I went on a darkness retreat.
Speaker 7: I saw your posts.
Speaker 4: On that, and so I was rebirthed last year out of the womb of the earth. And so I'm having a different relationship with my birthday and actually putting less emphasis I think on the birthday day. So that's why I was like, maybe I should just I'm me, just go to this wedding on my birthday.
Speaker 3: It's fine, but then part of me is do, like I.
Speaker 4: Really want to go to someone that's fucking wording on my motherfucking birthday, my motherfucking like Erica. Hey, there's other days there's other birthdays after that. So my man, his birthday is three days after mine, so we're gonna be together.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna do something after that.
Speaker 4: As of now, I'm still contemplating because I am quick to switch it up last minute, So we'll see where I land.
Speaker 2: Oh, you got about you got about ten days to switch it up.
Speaker 5: I know, well, technically you too. You were reborn last year, so technically you're turning too. Bitch. You're very youthful, exactly.
Speaker 3: Remember I'm actually younger than you, Jamala. Now I'm two. Jamila is twenty four, so I'm two.
Speaker 2: Ye got it? Damn right.
Speaker 5: What's your birthday? Me?
Speaker 2: I'm June twenty second. I'm like the first day of cancers about Yeah, answer, I'm a gemn answer, But I feel like I have more cancer traits, but only the good Gemini traits.
Speaker 6: I mean, what the fuck does that mean? All the Gemini traits are good?
Speaker 2: Well, well, you know that's arguable. You know, you guys have some thing, you know.
Speaker 6: I don't know why we get so much hate like y'all, Like you know, Gemini are the only humans.
Speaker 7: Of the zodiac.
Speaker 6: The rest of y'all bitches is like animals and signs and symbols and shit.
Speaker 2: And humans can't be trusted. History has proven that humans really can't be trusted. That's the problem, or two of them, so what the fuck?
Speaker 6: Very confusing, no mutable. See that's the difference. People like, we aren't too faced and none of that shit. We just on what you want. That's okay. That's why I way to look at it. I actually be working on not being on with other people on and not allowing other people to change my energy.
Speaker 7: I really weren't really, really really hot.
Speaker 2: I need to do better at that. That is something I am working on this year because I think as a cancer I can take on other people's energy really easily. Just as an EmPATH, I can literally be at a concert and I see like a bitch that I don't know across the fucking walkway crying and I'm like, are you okay? Like you don't even know her, leave her alone. You're having a good time, okay, bro. That's why I understand.
Speaker 5: That you cannot watch Gray's Anatomy, because I carry that ship with me all day. They'd be like, what's going to like? Somebody dras Anatomy? Like I really so? I won't watch that Extreme Home makeover. Forget about it. I'm not watching that ship.
Speaker 2: Have you Home Bankover?
Speaker 4: I cannot that that will make that will make me.
Speaker 3: That's a sad. That's sad. It's beautiful.
Speaker 4: It's beautiful at the end because these people really needed those homes.
Speaker 3: Girl, I know, I felieve you. I cry.
Speaker 5: I lost it after watching that ship.
Speaker 2: Yo, what kind of transformation on when they're homeless?
Speaker 7: Like, what do you mean they have like the most worst story.
Speaker 5: It'll be like the sad story, like my grandma lost her eye trying to help me bake a cake and now she can't see she got one, like just all the worst story and then they just get this beautiful home. Grandma get a new eye, and you just being there.
Speaker 7: Like not you go on ag TV trauma bonding.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, with some shit.
Speaker 3: I'd be crying.
Speaker 4: I'd be crying for like for like chef kids, Okay, those kids making them food.
Speaker 3: They'd be making me so proud. Girl, I'm not it's shambles.
Speaker 7: Watched too much TV?
Speaker 2: Yes, because what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I don't watch them anymore. I had to stop because I'd be crying. I was just on the Internet.
Speaker 4: Yesterday I opened up a post without any sort of context, and it made me cry. I was like, what the Internet in general is just very like it's just violating, Like they don't even do trigger warnings no more. Okay, Like I really have to stop watching Amanda Steals' content because I'm like, bitch, like tell me before you fucking about to post this shit?
Speaker 5: Girl?
Speaker 6: Are you not love the black woman getting beat up in Jacksonville, Florida by the police.
Speaker 4: That I saw, Yes, that one, Yes, actually that was the one that made me cry. And then the same day I saw another one about this.
Speaker 3: Little girl who these little these two little.
Speaker 4: Boys like tempted her out of her out of her house and was like maybe like five or five or six and ripped her hair out in the field and did a whole.
Speaker 3: Bunch of other horrible shit. I don't even want to stay here.
Speaker 4: But like I guess the city was like trying to be like, oh, they're kids, we're not going to prosecute them. And they did horrible things to this baby. And it took like so, I mean, I guess it took social media for it to get any attention. And now things are happening. But like before they were just gonna like wrap it up and be like she's she's she lived.
Speaker 7: Pardon it was completely did.
Speaker 6: A lot of bad things eight and nine years old, though, But just imagine the things that these kids are being exposed to online that are shaping or psyche.
Speaker 7: We'll talk about social media.
Speaker 3: As adults.
Speaker 6: You get on social media, you see some happy shit, the next lives and slack.
Speaker 7: It's nice.
Speaker 3: It's on purpose.
Speaker 4: It's on purpose to numb you so that everything is like, yeah, you're watching murder and then you're watching a tutorial, and then you're watching a dance, and then you're watching another murder and then you you know, it's like it's it's insane.
Speaker 3: My daughter the other day, I'm driving.
Speaker 4: And she's like, Mommy, you're so lucky that you're born in the nineteen hundreds. And I was like, okay, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 5: Slavery life.
Speaker 4: Okay, slight shade, but whatevs. And she was like no, because like you got to experience like the two thousands, like the early two thousands, and you know, like I'll never be able to experience that. I'll never be able to like experience that time in life. And just like I'm a kid, You'll never be able to experience this time. But I kind of wish that I could have experienced that time because not everybody was on their phone all the time.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh my god. I was like, yeah, it's true.
Speaker 4: I mean, my daughter she'd be she has a phone, and she'd be on it, not as much as like some like some like some kids I see, but but still she's she's plugged in. But just the fact that she even had that clarity, I was like, damn, you're right, And I said, yeah, you're I was like, I didn't even have social media until I was I mean I had MySpace, and I guess I had Facebook, but.
Speaker 2: Not a lot from like a like a landline.
Speaker 3: Not to capacity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like there was my Space on my phone. Like I had to go on my Dell.
Speaker 2: P dial up and then no one could use the phone. It was like you had to schedule that shit. Remember, like you had two lines.
Speaker 6: And kids now think that when they're born they automatically get a cell phone. Like my niece one of my oldest seasons twenty seven, and she was fist that my sister was making her pay her own cell phone bill. Now I'm like, bitch, you're twenty seven.
Speaker 7: I was paying.
Speaker 6: I bought you a cell phone as a teenager. I'm twenty paying in this little girl's cell phone bill. Like you've never had to pay a cell phone bill. It doesn't come with birth, bitch.
Speaker 2: This is my birth certificate, my plan, my plan, because my birth.
Speaker 7: Certificate exactly like Girl used.
Speaker 2: To wait till she finds out about health insurance, Girl pinion. And I know we're lucky to have. Like it's such interesting that, like, yeah, like we're probably the last of the Mohicans who got to experience the full range because we're pretty indoctrinated in social media. But just in general, like dating is different. Like, you know, I was listening to one of guys' podcasts and you were talking about you were talking about, uh Cam Newton's baby mom, Jasmine Brown or whatever being a pigmy and like how she used to do like a lot of her content was about being against pigmies and just like even how that part of womanhood has shaped because we were exposed to like Kevin Samuels and sucking all the fucking fucks on the internet. You know, Like it's just interesting. Dating is even different and influenced by fucking losers on social media. And there's some time I was I would be responding to losers and then I'm like, bitch, you're a loser. If your respond to these.
Speaker 7: I just block them.
Speaker 6: Anytime somebody says some extra rue shit to me, I just block them.
Speaker 7: I own and say shit.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I engage because it's fun, the verbal sparn but I just want to, you know, have.
Speaker 3: A little practicing. See if you still got it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was a Friday. I got time on Friday, got.
Speaker 2: It, got a little wine in my cap.
Speaker 3: I don't do back and forth on a Wednesday. Lack me on fridayday?
Speaker 5: Right, oh god, oh my god. Just fun like to go to their page and see what's going on and then come back.
Speaker 2: There's always nothing. And then then I feel like a fucking loser. I'm like, you fucking ugly, smut bucket looking.
Speaker 5: Face the animal you need?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Yeah it's true. I'd be like you got your fucking cock eyed bitch ass.
Speaker 5: She asked me your comments under their pictures, like, oh.
Speaker 2: Wait, and then if I have a if I have a really good comeback, I'm not going to block you, because then it's going to erase our whole conversation, and I want people to see how how I got your app.
Speaker 4: I'd be going on I'd be going on posts, and I'd be seeing NILA's comments, like on random posts like the Shade Room.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, Oh, she already did it. Thank thanks girl, she did it for me.
Speaker 2: Fuck you. Fuck you, You're stupid.
Speaker 3: Everybody needs a meal on her on their team.
Speaker 2: Okay, So somethings are so ridiculous. That's why I had to really stop engaging, because I'm like, it's actually ridiculously stupid.
Speaker 3: Girls.
Speaker 2: Fuck them people, fuck them people like you know what, this is a statistic that I made up, but I'm strongly I think like ninety eight percent if the population are losers.
Speaker 3: You see losers.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't know why the word loser. I just automatically associate with Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: You black people. I love black people.
Speaker 6: No, I always be saying that, like if we actually were like how animals are. In a while, a lot of these niggas will die having procreative okay, because all of them are not supposed to have access to pussy. Thus the in cell community, right, they just so mad they can't fuck who they think they should be able to fuck, but a lot of them should just die without ever procreating, without ever having had sex with women. Really exercise like discipline in a real way.
Speaker 3: We have power over dick. That's a good episode.
Speaker 2: Running down and it all comes.
Speaker 3: Back to power over dick. Yes, dick and power.
Speaker 5: Snippet of this episode. Niggas is gonna be mad, like I think you should die. I think you all should die without pussy.
Speaker 3: It's women like you, it's women like you.
Speaker 2: But that's a real statement.
Speaker 3: This is why you're this is why you're single. This is why your baby mama.
Speaker 2: Don't procreate with these fucking rea like they're slow. A lot of these niggas are slow, like they literally don't have the enzymes, and so if you give them fucking egg like, it's just it's it's it's really it's keeping our popular like, it's keeping like the world intelligence low on a long term scale.
Speaker 6: And it's a different fact that the man really plays a bigger part in how the baby is going to be then the woman, like that's you. Like they talk about gay people like y'all the ones with this gay ass firm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what you know.
Speaker 6: They always say, like black women, like we'd be bigging up the gay community, bigging up the gay men, like yes, because we're nurturing naturally, like like we are everybody come as you are, right, But this gay firm that is now an adult male came out of your ass, nigga, Like, what are we talking about?
Speaker 5: Your I don't gay spurn.
Speaker 7: Gay people will tell you it's from birth.
Speaker 6: They've been that way their whole lives, right, So yeah, I believe it is some ship because fucking why, ain't nothing but a broken eggs?
Speaker 2: Have you guys heard of ghost Face Killer's son?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Ghost Face Killer has a son who's very gay and he's also inherited his talent now, but he's distracking him.
Speaker 3: He's distracking his dad.
Speaker 2: It's so good, actually really good.
Speaker 7: That's forever infinite.
Speaker 5: That's not sad to y'all.
Speaker 2: Reach out to him. Maybe maybe he'll come to the podcast and talk about his daddy. I don't think it's sad. I think it's a rebellious act. And I think it's I think when you have a parent like that that hasn't claimed you for who you are, and you have the audacity and the courage to talk back and use his own talent against him. I think, yeah, better than that than to heart like harbor and feel saddened. What his name? Daddy wasn't there fuck daddy and put it on the track.
Speaker 5: I think he just wants his daddy's love. That's a cry for help.
Speaker 6: Absolutely at the same time as fuck him. He might not, he might never get it.
Speaker 3: He might as well make a bag on it. Period.
Speaker 4: Anyway, ladies, do you all have a horror story that you can share for our audience.
Speaker 3: Stories?
Speaker 6: Oh, I kind of, I kind of got one. I know Halloween is coming up, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: We love Halloween over here.
Speaker 3: So I think like.
Speaker 6: A nigga's dead cousin, like watched us have sex one?
Speaker 3: Why the cousin? How you know was the cousin? Like specifically?
Speaker 6: Okay, so me and Mina's guy, we are still really really good friends.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: This is a long ass time ago, but this shit happened in real time, in real fucking life. His cousin committed suicide, all right. I know that it's kind of dark, right quick, right? His cousin committed suicide, like within the same year I met him and we were having some super nasty sex one night and like you know, carpet doors are not supposed to swing on carpet.
Speaker 2: Carpet's high enough.
Speaker 7: The fucking door just opened while we were having sex. Nobody else in the house.
Speaker 3: Did the cousin live in this house?
Speaker 6: No, but they were like, you know, best friend cousins, first best friends. Yeah, and he passed away, Like he didn't just pass away, He actually committed suicide.
Speaker 2: Did I say that? Yes?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, he committed suicide.
Speaker 6: And you know, usually when they say people commit suicide, they have like some maybe some unfinished shit. They might still be around. I don't know, but he definitely was watching me suck that dick. Okay, because I.
Speaker 7: Died, this door open like that?
Speaker 3: Did y'all?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I'm not afraid of ghost Like, just touch me, Mike could have given me some platorial stimulation while I'm sucking the dick.
Speaker 2: Now, Now you had a Now you had a fucking mms. The ghost cousins once once one was a ghost, but it was still too I felt it a j I just want to know how you knew it could have been any ghost, but why specifically had to be the cousin. He was there and I kept second the dick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just feel like I just feel like that's who it was, because who else, Like there was nobody else like that was close to him.
Speaker 5: That his grandma, the baby.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you gotta like boa, you guys are faking silly.
Speaker 3: Okay, not aj picking whichever dead relative she thinks it is.
Speaker 2: They all been.
Speaker 7: A nigga and not his grandma. Like, I don't want nobody grandma watching me get fucked.
Speaker 2: It would be a nigga. It would be your cousin trying to peep in the door and see what's popping, you know, And also, you know, sexy sex energy I think makes the veil thin. I feel like you go in between, you go in between dimensions when you're having sex because you're going somewhere else so that you know what, that's the best Halloween horry we've had thus far. Okay, no I have I think I have one, or like.
Speaker 5: You have one, I do. I don't know if it's all all right. It was scary for me. I was having sex with my partner at the time in the mirror, right, and we were staring at each other in the mirror, and it was dark, right, but we could still see each other's face in the mirror, and I swear it just felt like something else joined us for he felt it, and he felt it too. He felt it and it just felt like dark you know, like a darkness joined us for a second while we were staring at each other in this mirror.
Speaker 7: It was that Nigga did his face change.
Speaker 5: I don't, I don't know. It didn't seem like his face changed, but he was smiling and like the grin just seemed it just felt like and he felt it. I was like, did you feel that? And He's like I did, like and we stopped and then went out there into the room.
Speaker 2: He didn't even stop when the ghost cousin came in. You knew it was bad when you stopped in the middle of this race.
Speaker 6: So when I think about marror, I think about scribes and stuff like that like that, because you know, when you do marror work, that's that's what it's about, Like you trying to you could see things.
Speaker 3: So that ship you put.
Speaker 5: A scribe is like a crystal ball.
Speaker 6: Or like people use like glass bowls and look into the water like you're looking, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You're looking into like portals.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm. Girl, Oh, Mara and mirrors are portals. Girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you have your careful facing. That's so funny. That was the last night my daughter I noticed her mirror. She had moved it and was facing her bed, and before I went out of her room, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, let me just move this. Yeah, I have a mirror in front of my bed. And sometimes I'm having like really freaky sacks. I'm like, maybe we need to cover this. I don't want nothing. I don't know what's coming through here with these we're dirty talk, but we did. I put I put a symbol on it, but I hate erase it because I was cleaning the mirror and I'm like, we're going to put that ship back on it. It go cuks go cook.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh my god, weird dark. Well on that note, I think it's time.
Speaker 2: Do better. Oh my god. That casts where the friendly ghost? Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: What are the tarot cards saying?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, when I was shuffling, the seven of Pentacles came out. So the seven of seven of Pentacles. The seven Pentacles shows you understand the value of putting in time and energy now for longer term rewards, and have a strong desire to invest in sustainable results. You're not looking for quick wins. You also want to make sure you're putting your attention on the right areas instead of wasting time and effort on tasks that will no longer that will not deliver any value. When this card happens appears in the Tara reading, see it as an to step back from the day to day operations and look at the bigger picture. Celebrate what you have created and assess your progress so far. Are you on track? Are you focused on the right task for your goal? And if you're planning for your future? Of the Seven of Pentacles encourages you to take a long term view and assess where you can best invest your time and energy for the maximum output. You do not want to keep putting your heart and soul into something if you won't reap the rewards for your work. And you have an unconditional scene that most some areas in your life are just energy.
Speaker 3: Sappers receive that message interesting, we want long term success.
Speaker 2: You do not want to keep putting your heart and soul into something if you won't reap the rewards for your work. And you have undoubtedly seen that some areas in your life are just energy sappers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Should work.
Speaker 5: I hate We're real, man.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for joining us. This is really fun. This was fun.
Speaker 3: Way before you leave. Do you have an affirmation that you can share?
Speaker 6: My favorite daily affirmation. From the time I wake up and my feet hit the floor, I start saying thank you. So I probably say thank you bout one hundred times a day. But health, happiness, love, success, posterity, and money. I meditate on that even when I'm fucking like just always. That's my affirmation.
Speaker 5: So I have everything?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right?
Speaker 5: It's my blackness is sacred, powerful and worthy of celebration. I honor my roots and the legacy of those who came before me. I released the need to shrink. My presence is a gift.
Speaker 2: What are the girls doing?
Speaker 3: Clockt?
Speaker 2: Is that how you call it? Clock it? Clock it?
Speaker 3: That's what my daughter does.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 7: Oh they'd be doing like this too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, does that mean the same thing. Whatever. Thank you guys for joining us, Cousins our sister podcast, and we talk back. Tell the people where they can find you.
Speaker 6: What's up, Y'allish your girl AJ Holiday two point zero on Instagram.
Speaker 7: Follow me down if you won't get on.
Speaker 6: Also, you can catch us on We Talk Back podcast on Instagram as well. Same thing on TikTok YouTube is we talk Back TV.
Speaker 5: And I'm official Tambama on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Y'all follow me there, yes, and make sure you just follow with Black Effect. Follow the Black Effect Network. Follow all the amazing shows that are on that network, all the blackest fuck shows on that network. It's a beautiful, beautiful, it's a beautiful network that we're on.
Speaker 3: I'm really proud of it.
Speaker 4: When we went to the five year anniversary last week, it was really special to see just to get to see everybody, not everybody, but more people in one room kind of as I felt a little bit like I don't.
Speaker 3: Know who who's who and who's what, But what.
Speaker 4: Charlemagne has created is really special and really unique, and our voices matter.
Speaker 3: Black voices matter as fuck, especially in these times. So make sure you check out.
Speaker 4: Yes, so make sure you check out all the podcasts on the Black Effect Network. Make for sure you leave a review for us Good Mom's Bad Choices on Apple Podcasts.
Speaker 3: Subscribe to our YouTube channel, and make sure you follow the Good Vibe Retreat. We have announced our twenty twenty six retreats, not all of them, but there are some out specifically Jamaica.
Speaker 2: Bitch Jamaica, Jamaica.
Speaker 4: We're going back to Jamaica for four twenty. We did it last year, or we did it this year, We're doing it again in twenty twenty six. We're running that bitch back because it was a vibe.
Speaker 3: Buh. Okay, it's ocean front. I was telling I was telling Aj and Tam they need to bring their ass.
Speaker 2: It is that shit is here bomb.
Speaker 4: When I tell you, like I'm coming here, I'm proud of us, I was like, we did this. Okay, it's ocean front. All the rooms are ocean front. The food is bomb and if you like to smoke cannabis, let me tell you, I've never been higher in my life.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of cannabis. It was very care free with a very care free four twenty Jamaican time, made a really good time and the property makes you feel like you're on like a dating show on a love island, but like it's no niggas. It's just healthy women frolicking. But the house looks like there should be a cameras well that we do.
Speaker 4: We do have male greeters. We always have male greets at our retreats. And let me the niggas that showed up for the Jamaica retreat greets. You might have seen the niggas in Costa Rica. Okay, they're fine. Jamaica fine, fine. The ones at Jamaica they are whoa. The Jamaicans are doing it different. Okay, they're ready. They are doing body rolls and all types of sheep. So if you don't want to come for us, at least come for that.
Speaker 2: We might need to insert the body roll.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm actually knowing Orlando. Run the clip right here.
Speaker 4: Gift to go on on YouTube to see it because it's worth it. But anyway, we love you and we'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: By Banks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm living so good. Can't you tell? I went through a drought. That's until I found out well may might have been known urch.
Speaker 9: I used to be broken till now I got the blues, dancing like Beyonce Jazell throat shot from pop and it's power in our voice. Just patriarchy kept it in the box to explore this. Women put the pee in power, so it's pointless. They want me to be good, so I make bad choices.
Speaker 5: Bab mom not a bad mom, but a bad mom.
Speaker 9: Gitter's in on for cannabus in their bath, bomb washed in Boston's capting. I blewis cat boss hot dog. Now I'm a mute to the cat calls being no. Waisted straight to it like a dollar sign, Mother, Ren the lover, when so what? It's like a water sign where you're Ren. The winter resentual will win the summer sign.
Speaker 5: I do what all ain't no one. I need to run it by