Speaker 1: The volume. The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Hello ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. As you watch, the Baltimore Ravens go to eight and four with a thirty twenty three victory over the Los Angeles Chargers, Dag Henry got back to being deg Henry Well the rain of the loud Henry to be Deck Henry All rush of one hundred and forty yards, Lamar Jackson sixteen to twenty two, one seventy seven two touchdown, clean game, clean game, that's what they needed to have.
Speaker 2: They got back to their winning waves.
Speaker 1: Oho thirty seven rushes two hundred and twelve yards one hundred and seventy seven passing through for lamar Uh and the Ravens. Win to stay in contact with the Pittsburgh Steeners thirty to twenty three over the Chargers, I am your favorite on Channon Sharp. That guy is Liberty City's own Bengo Ring of Fame Manterie Pro Bowler All Pro. He's a member of the anniversary team of the Cincinnati Bengals.
Speaker 2: That chad O Jo Senko Johnson. Just call it Mocho.
Speaker 1: Hit that subscribe button, hit that like button, Tell family, friends and loved one to also subscribe, and hit the like button. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 2: And thank you guys.
Speaker 1: For all your support and your continued support, because without que there are no us, and so hopefully you like watching us, you like listening to us, and we can continue this train down the tracks in twenty twenty five. Please make sure you check out Shaved by Laportier. We do have it in stock. The holidays are right around the corner. What better way to have a festive holiday than with Shaved by Laportier. If you can't find it any city or a state near you, just order it online and we'll make sure you get it for the holidays so you can have a joyous holiday. For do me one favor, please drink responsibly. Go check out my media company on all of its platforms. That's Shade, Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four. We had some drops just last month we launched our Black Friday. We just launched that. Items up to fifty percent off. Shirts twenty dollars off. Hoodies are forty dollars off. All teasing. Hoodies are back in stock. Nightcap Club, Shay, Shade, and eighty four. Everything is in stock and as discount of it way too much. We also have beanies and coozies. Quantities are limited, so make sure you grab yours wild supplies. Last, oh Chow the hardbar bowl. Well, yeah, it's kind of getting one sided because John doesn't lose to his younger brother, Jim. I think you're only like thirteen ten months apart. But Henry rushed the ball for one hundred and forty yards. Lamar Jackson recorded three total touchdowns, two through the air, one on the ground, and John Harbaugh again improved the three and ozer coaching matchup against his younger brother The Ravens improved to eight and four, and they leaked for the Chargers, who failed US seventy and four in the AFC wild card standing. The parents were not in attendance, oh cho, because they were celebrating their sixty third wedding anniversary.
Speaker 4: Hey that's a beautiful thing right there, man, I know, I know the game was good. The Ravens won sixty three years of marriage. Sixty three years of marriage is a beautiful thing. I don't think people understand how long that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heah it, Yeah, fifty six. That's several years longer than I've been alive. My point exactly.
Speaker 4: You know, if you ever have to get counseling, if you have to, if you ever ever have to have a therapist, when it comes to longevity and being able to do something the right way, you need to be talking to. So the Hardballs, their parents, they need to go into and to get their license for for for counseling and then doing therapy.
Speaker 2: Because I want to know how your last is sixty three years.
Speaker 1: By not giving up, say it again, by not giving up, by staying together, by choosing you make choices.
Speaker 2: You can work through things or you can let things work over you.
Speaker 1: And because we've gotten we've it's gotten so easy to just walk away. Okay, but that that's that's the easy that's the easy way out, especially in today's world, because we have this, we have this notion which which which in case it is true, everything is replaceable.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, things they working out, you know what, I'm gonna go find another U. Yeah, I mean, that's that's just it's just the times that we're in now as opposed to back in the day our grandparents, you know, my grandparents. You know what, I ain't finna start over situad down. We're gonna work through this. In fact, when you cool down, we'll talk about it later.
Speaker 2: Right. That's a lot of ups and downs, don't you.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of working through ups and downs, because ain't no way in hell there's never been sixty three years of bliss in anything.
Speaker 2: I don't care what it is.
Speaker 1: Nothing has ever been sixty three years of bliss and happiness and joy. So obviously through the rough times, you know, hey, that's still my partner. I still love her. We just agree currently, but we're gonna work through it. I still love him. We're gonna work through it right, and that's what you have to do. And I think, now this is like you said, it's gotten easy to just walk away. It's gonna walk through. It's easy to walk away from a person than walk towards that person and try to meet them.
Speaker 4: And the funny thing about it is we continue to always walk away, right, Yes, continue to always walk away. And I I can speak for myself, right, I can't speak for everybody else. We continue to walk away, we find somebody else, and the motherfucking cycle continues to repeat itself, right, the cycle continues to repeat itself. And obviously, I mean, I ain't no goddamn therapist and I ain't no counsel, but I'm assuming, based on experience, if you want a long term relationship, you got to be ready for the boring days. You gotta be ready for the tears, you gotta be ready for the arguments. It ain't all about happiness. It ain't gonna always be about happiness all the time. And I think, I think, obviously, when it comes to women, the expectations of everything always being perfect is embedded in their membrane and head that it's gonna always be like this, and that's not the case. No, anyway, we gonna get back to the football game. We didnet got off track, and we just started the goddamn show.
Speaker 1: The Ravens thirty twenty three victors over the Chargers. Oh Joe, the Giants, let say Kwan Lee look at them, Look at the Eagles, the Titans. Let King Henry lead, look at them, look at the Ravens.
Speaker 2: The Raiders.
Speaker 1: Let Josh Jacob lead, look at them, look at him. Those three teams have a combined record of seventy twenty six. Yeah, were running backs that left their new teams have a combined record of twenty five and nine. Maybe maybe elite running backs matter, Yeah, I think so. Running backs that change the dynamic of the game. You just named through.
Speaker 4: Running Backs that can hit the head off the gold posts no matter where they out in the field.
Speaker 2: Running Backs that.
Speaker 4: Teams don't value the way they should, thinking that they can just replace them and just another pas. Oh, I can go pick and pull another one out out the hat like a god damn rabbit.
Speaker 2: But that's just not the case. Oh, tell me it's a Dallas Cowboy fan.
Speaker 1: Tell me Jerry Jones thought Ezekiel Elliott was better than Josh Jacobs. He was better than Aaron Jones, who was also available. He was better than Saint Kawan Barkley, who was available. He's better than Derick Henry, who's available. On what planet you will not find one Dallas cowboy fan. Hell If Ezekiel family is honest with they'll tell him you're not better than those guys.
Speaker 2: It is that. And you stand to tell me you brought him.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you gave up on it because you said he couldn't do it anymore. You bring him back a year later with two hundred more carries on his legs and says, Okay, now we figured this thing out, Deack Henry. I look, I ain't gonna tell y'all to put him in the eye. All I'm gonna say is just handing the damn ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the ball? You see it? Did you see the difference? Chat?
Speaker 1: Did you see the difference in their offense tonight? They ran the ball fifteen more times than they threw it. Go back and study the Ravens this year and look at the games they've lost, and you tell me what you see. What's the common denominator? Yeah, tell me the common denominator. I ain't gonna tell you. I want y'all to see for yourself, because y'all say, you know, I'm creating a narrative. So I want you to go look at the games they've won, and look at the games then lost. And then I want you'all to jump back in the chat and says, okay, shallon, we see the common denominator.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, listen, the Chargers as good as they've been playing all season, as as as well as Harbor has changed a culture to a winning culture justin Herbert playing phenomenal football.
Speaker 2: The damn Ravens were just too much.
Speaker 4: The Ravens were too much when they decided when Todd Mounkin decided, you know what, I'm gonna put the game offensively on Derrick Henry shoulders.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put it on Dererick Henry shoulders.
Speaker 4: And that's exactly why they god damn Ravens won this game tonight. I mean, amongst other things, but the most obvious one, Derrick carry what twenty four carries on And like you said, anytime he has over what over sixteen the game every game, this entire the entire day of the season. Anytime they try to go back and draw back and throw the ball more times than they run.
Speaker 2: They lost every game the entire season.
Speaker 1: I realized, I realized, y'all be in the chat troller, So I don't even play y'all.
Speaker 2: But they said what they say, they don't be watching the games. I know they trolling. Oh no, that is they're trying to get a reaction. They are, they are reacting.
Speaker 1: That's the same thing about that, about that Kamala madam DP last night about the uh about thing, Oh you got to do is just look at the campaign, O shoe. It'll tell you what the campaign paid the money for. And maybe somebody did get money to interview I didn't.
Speaker 2: She didn't.
Speaker 1: Offrah said they paid her staff because you know, somebody have to have to production that.
Speaker 2: Nobody paid me. I paid my staff.
Speaker 1: We have advertising and sponsors that every time you know, you see the ads y'all, just like y'all saw the ads and when we came on with Nightcap. Yes we have advertising, we have sponsors, but there was no money. I do not pay guests. Guests do not pay me to interview them. But I like to think, oh Joe, when people come on Club Shah, it is a mutual, beneficial situation it is, We're gonna get your eyeballs, we're gonna get people listening to you, and plus you're gonna help tell your story, and people are don't want to come hear the story because maybe you're gonna say something they haven't heard before.
Speaker 2: That's how that's how I think it works.
Speaker 1: But there have been a lot of comedians that have come on the show and said, man, I appreciate you having all you know, shows been doing really well. We've added some shows, blah blah blah, shows have been really sold out.
Speaker 2: So I appreci shap that. My response to them, bro, that's you. All I did was give you.
Speaker 1: An opportunity to tell and let people see just how funny he or she, just how funny you are. So I think it's beneficial. I don't need to charge them, they don't need to pay me. Everybody gets something in the end, even Swap is in a swindow because if we're both getting something, how can it be wrong? And so that's the way I look at it. I love capitalist. See what I'm starting to see though, Old Joe, I don't know if you notice this. Capitalism is fine until people that look like us start to capitalize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most definitely always be a problem a problems.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, the funny thing about it is sometimes when it comes to capitalism and us being advantageous in those situations, yes, has it's our.
Speaker 2: Own people that have a problem with us.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. That's that's why I'm gonna get old Joe. That's why I don't get it. If somebody else attacks me from the outside, it's kind of like a family. Like if somebody else attacks me longly, it's not my family, I'm cool. Long as it's not my community. I can deal with it because I'm expecting it. I'm thinking in the community, I'm like, well, she, I'm good, right, I mean, hey, they see what I'm doing. I'm trying to do the best I can. I'm trying to uplift my community. Yes, I give back. I just don't tell y'all what I do because they know of y'all business. But I'm like, damn, but it is what it is, o' joe. That you go back time and nobody was perfect. They they they the way they treat We'll get better. Hopefully one day I'll probably be dead and gone, but hopefully our community will get better. And will take care of one another. But look the people at Nightcap, they do a great job. People at Club Shay Shape, they do a great job. I realized that we have way more followers than than they say, a than doubters and people that want to try to tear us down on Joe because we're not where we are without it. I'm not I'm not that foolish, I'm not that naive, and we should.
Speaker 2: We have to expect O Joe.
Speaker 1: As we get better, they're gonna be more and more people to take shots, more as me because I'm more You know, I'm all a lot, but you know, people, I'm low hanging through, so it's easy.
Speaker 2: Just reach up.
Speaker 1: Let's take a let lady, let's let's take on channel because he's in the algorithm and we're gonna get more views, We're gonna get more people to respond so for the song. But you know what, at the end of the day, I realized that, look, there are a lot of people counting on me. I'm not gonna mess this money up. I'm not gonna mess it up for the people that I've hired, I'm not going to mess up your money because I personally recruited you because I wanted you to have it, to enjoy this and to be a part of this. So I'm not going to mess your money up. I'm not going to mess my team money up. And so you know.
Speaker 4: Now wait wait, wait, wait a minute, Wait a minute, wait a minute. Wait, slow down, slow down a little bit. Now, at some point is it? Sometimes sometimes you got to stand on business. Sometimes you have to allow me to be the enforcers that I am. And there's an issue with somebody, you know, with issues within our world. It's okay, Look, it's okay. It's okay to put a little baby pot in your hand. It's okay to put right you hear me. I want to Oh Joe, let's go ahead.
Speaker 1: Get listen, let's go ahead and make this bread and then we can make a clean break.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, hold on, we'll be breaking to Hey, Puerto Rico, Colombia. The DR.
Speaker 4: I'ld hey, hey, the d R. Not not not not be talking because I've heard the stories about the DR. I don't I don't know what it's really like. Time might go to the DRS when it comes to doing my cigars. But as far as leisure and and and pleasure time or whatever. I've heard the story. So if you want to go, let me know. And if if you're gonna do it, want you might want to do it now while I'm available.
Speaker 1: Man, I just got out the pot with time. Hey, he called me, so we discussed some stuff you talk about bad. I was serious about that bad. Be you look, I ain't going do but what you guys? No, No, because all the time I want to do. All he want to do is Joe. He want to get me by hisself so he can really be himself.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: He just gave people a glimpse of how he is with the cameras on. Can you imagine what I'm gonna have to do if there's no cameras around.
Speaker 4: Oh but imagine think about the time we can have now, Think about the memories, Think about the memories that we can create us three. I'm not sure why he would say no cameras. I think that's something that should be documented that we can look back, look back at.
Speaker 2: Okay years from now. Okay, Okay, you're gonna go. I think about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, listen to me, stay with me real quick. Listen. This can become a docu series of some sort and in primate o shoe track. We'retter get back on this game. We'll talk about that a little later in the show.
Speaker 1: Dare Henry has as many games with one hundred plus rushing yards this season as games that he doesn't. So he's six and six, right, So he had six games with one hundred yards and he has six games in which he doesn't have one hundred yards.
Speaker 2: But I guarantee you look at the games in which they've.
Speaker 1: Lost and see how many yards he has and the games that they've won. Normally, the game isn't close when you rushes four hundred yards. But Lamar, Look Lamar Jackson on Monday night, he has twenty two touchdown passes, zero interception, and he's seven and two.
Speaker 2: He's protecting the ball too. He's protecting the ball. He has to Oyo.
Speaker 1: He has to protect the ball because the defense is not strong enough to get it back for it.
Speaker 2: And that's what I'm afraid of.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid the defense because if you look at their secondary, they don't really consistent. They gotta brain pressure. Okay, I bring pressure, Ojo. The secondary is really the weak unit of my team. So if I bring pressure, they're even more compromised.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you would hope the pressure gets there fast enough where they can hold up for two and a half maybe three seconds.
Speaker 1: True, Oh Joe, I'm looking at it, but I'm looking at it. They brought they brought a blitz with the with the corner of Wiggins. He runs right by Herbert. Yeah, well you know how it is when you when you blitz.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm not a defender, but when you do blitz, they called it, you have to bless under control and the control you got to bless under control because if you don't, if you're going like a bat out of hell. The quarterback got to just make one little more all right, now he will step up and he read right past it, right past him. Because you're not You're not under control.
Speaker 1: No, you're not selling. It's not like what they teach you oho as a gunner. They say, just throw you sell out, just sell out, don't check your feet, just sell out. But as you rush to the quarterback, your cans sell out.
Speaker 2: No, not like that.
Speaker 1: No, And I called it you being quick, but not in a hurry. Tonight mark the fourth time this season that the Baltimore Ravens have rushed for two hundred plus yards in the game. John Harbough squad now leaves the NFL in rushing with twenty one hundred and sixty one yards in twelve games.
Speaker 2: They that's who they are, O Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's who they are at the core, at the very foundation. What the bottle with more Ravens are. They're run first football team and they have success doing it like that. Now when you can run it, O Joe, guess what that means? Now, Lamar Jackson play action? Yeah, it opens up everything else. San, you got what's the flowers?
Speaker 2: You got?
Speaker 1: You got, you got likely Andrew. Everything is so wide open. Just look, just play, just you see what the Eagles are doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mash. But both of those.
Speaker 1: Guys, oh, joey, I don't know if you notice if you look at it, Saquan leaves the league in rushing. He's got like thirteen, like almost fourteen hundreds, Figtrey at thirteen ninety two, Deck Henry's at thirteen twenty.
Speaker 2: Five, and both guys might go over two k. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, I think sa Quan has a better chance because Saquan has played one for your game, right or they're both at twelve? I think I thought what you call number was like eight and three in the raves of eight and four? Does the Eagles happen that Bible week? Yereh, he was a ninety two so the book. Yeah, so that got so the break the uh so SA quad has six games to go. Mm now he's on pace to go for twenty one to fifty one. He has an outside chance of Gordon and get Chris Johnson twenty five hundred total yards. Well, if he gets either one of those, he's getting the MVP.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 1: If he gets either one of those, he's getting the MVP and deservedly.
Speaker 4: So yeah, most definitely. But that's very difficult though, that twenty five catching catching CJ. That twenty five you got to be on you got to.
Speaker 2: Be on point. But here's the taking. But now on until the end of the season.
Speaker 1: You got six games. Look at look at the teams that he's playing. They got them. Where are the Commanders? Where are the Commanders? Rush Deep? They got the Cowboys again in Philly. Remember they get to the last after the Cowboys. Yeah, he got the Giants. He got the Giants again.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he got the Commanders. Rico Rico down, Damn got eighty six yards. I know, Saquan get what fifty hell?
Speaker 2: Hell no, that's gonna be oh ye yes, sir, that's what. Huh.
Speaker 1: The Eagles play the Ravens next week and be mo and I'm going let's go to the game. Man, I ain't gonna no game. Hey, if I'm there, hear it. I said tell you what I do. I got five bass. If they y'all hold Saquan on the hounding, I got five bass. Three everybody on the defense.
Speaker 2: Five, that's it. That's eleven players. What the hell you beat? That's sick. That's fifty fives.
Speaker 1: Well here, with the kind of money they making that that ain't about nothing. Every saying I ain't making that kind of money. Lamar making that kind of money. I ain't making it. Lamar baking fifty plus perire, I make it eight right? Oh yeah, but I got I gotta, I got we I gott to incentivize it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't it, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: It's just like you, hey, man, man, don't do't let you come in here and show me up. Don't don't let court a man. Let yeah come on now.
Speaker 2: Ohe them some good days man, man.
Speaker 1: But that's oh man, that's good. That's gonna be about what they play Sunday on Monday when they play, and I bet they're gonna flex it too. They to a night game. What Saturday is the thirties, so Sunday is the first. Wow, that's a game. Yeah, it's gonna be got.
Speaker 2: It was a game. Hey, hey, but that's what Hey, we played the playoff game on Joe. Oh man, we put money up.
Speaker 1: Anybody calls the former five grand anybody recovered twenty five hundred?
Speaker 2: Y'all did y'all did it for real? Oh? We were supposed to say that, Yeah we did. Hey, Hey, I was finna say, okay, I like the statue, the statue of limitations over were you? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay? Now, twenty five years ago, we could know the team can't do that. We could do it the most players again, yeah okay, Yeah we had, man, we had we had a collection in practice jump off side, oh yeah, scoop and scoring picks.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, quarterback. Yeah. Now, we had a pot listen as a receiver, but we just had a.
Speaker 1: Small little pot, you know, dropping the ball, dropping the ball in practice, drop the ball.
Speaker 2: Remember Friday's double red zone.
Speaker 1: You play double mm hm, oh man, I had the highest I had to I got fired the most. I jumped outside. I ran the wrong route. I dropped the ball. It got picked for a score.
Speaker 2: Hold on in one practice? In one play? What practice? One play?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, man, they say, man, man, they hit me up because yeah, I jumped outside. Then I was like it, I ran the wrong route. They said, I load the ball, hit by hand, the guys get it ready back. So idiot, what it is is better than practicing in the game. Oh yeah, oh absolutely, o Jo. The Ravens defith made it tough for Justin Herbert. On tonight, zach Ors defense registered four sacks on Herbert, giving them thirty nine on the season. Baltimore has recorded the third most sacks in the season, sitting behind the Denver Broncos four folk the Houston fo two for the league lead. But oh, Joe, I'm trying to figure out when you get that many sacks, how your secondary is that bad? Hey, oh Joe, you got the third most sacks, so clearly you getting hold and for the most part, oh so Ojo.
Speaker 2: If you look at it, they playing with the lead. Even the game they lost, they had leads at least ten. They had a ten point lead to uh the Raiders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had a ten point leader because they lost the two teams uh uh uh that was that was that got losing record. Who if they lose to who else they lose to? I know, you know they lost to Pittsburgh. They lost to the Browns, right, and they had a leader. You got to think about it. It ain't about when they get home, is it times when they're not getting home is the issue. When they can't hold up and come right. You know, when quarterbacks are scrambling, they're making big plays.
Speaker 4: You know a lot of Bengals when they had to play them and Jamar Chase and the other big time receivers when they make those and it's not small plays. They take us small stuff and taking them to the house. They giving up big plays.
Speaker 1: You know. The one thing don't let nobody get behind you is the number one rule as a safety or dB and everybody behind them every time.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh you old.
Speaker 1: The Jeff retained media company to help with head coach and GM search. The media company gets hired called thirty thirteen, run by former NFL execs Rick Filman and Mike Tannenbaum. Jeff Ubrick, who's the team and head coach, also says the team has no plans to shut down Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 4: I guess for they wanted to come out and say that, huh yeah, after after it came from somewhere.
Speaker 2: It doesn't go.
Speaker 4: It doesn't come out or get out in public unless wherever there's fire, there's smoke where it's fired.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to say it goes.
Speaker 1: But somebody lying, oh yeah, yeah, somebody, somebody trying to shoot it down down because it came there, trying to shoot it down.
Speaker 2: They're trying to shoot it down. Absolutely, you're you're right, man.
Speaker 1: Who they think they fooling? Well, maybe maybe I was going not last night. Yeah, but if you played the league, and you'll understand, even if you haven't played in the league, if you understand, I mean most fans, you can understand how the lead lead operates, so they're not fully you. Now, maybe it's your team and you don't want to believe certain things that's coming out about your team, but then you understand you've watched, you follow the game enough and you normally had what happens. When things happened, they might not happen at that very moment. I think sometimes people when it didn't happen within a week, people become this that's stake news. But then all of a sudden, you see the pieces start to move, and then maybe six weeks later, maybe a year later, booms, it happened.
Speaker 2: But look, this is this is this is.
Speaker 1: Very usual that teams are outside corporations for the head coach in the general manager's search.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm surprised.
Speaker 1: You know, Mike tannenbab was once he was once the general manager of the Jets. Yes, Rick Spielman was the general manager of the Minnesota Vikings. If I'm not mistaken. He was also at New Orleans, wasn't he? Or he was just at the Vikes. It's been a while, agous Spearman wasn't that, No, that wasn't him. He wasn't part of Detroit at all. Right, No, okay, that's Matt Millan. But I think Rick Spielman, I know, I think I knew he was at the he was at Minnesota and New Orleans or just Minnesota, okay, No, okay, okay. So we'll see what happens after that. Brian day Boss said he spoke to elite Elik neighbors after the red.
Speaker 2: He's a very competitive individual.
Speaker 1: Again, you want to get the ball in his head, and you got to do a better job of getting the ball in his hands early. He's a smart young guy that's very competitive and again, when you lose like that, it's frustrating. But we've had good communication, as we always have. The Giants play on Thanksgiving against the Cowboys. Don't, Joe, No, don't, don't. Don't talk me to death. Don't talk my head off. I'm about action, boss, I'm about action. We in week eleven, we in week twelve, whatever week it is.
Speaker 2: If we have a conversation about getting him the ball.
Speaker 4: Show me, show me, because you could tell me anything, and come game day, I get lost in the sauce again. Matter of fact, the first fifteen players of the game is scripted. Show me how much you love me? I show how much you really mean what you said to me about my right you know, No, don't let me waste the way. I know we losing, I know we having a bad season. Things aren't going away to.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, let's get the Giants fans something they won't Let's give him a little entertainment, huh.
Speaker 2: Put the ball in my hands. Man, It's pretty simple. We see what he can do when he get it. I know that much, Yes, I know that much.
Speaker 4: We're seeing flashes of greatness from the young rookie every time he touches the ball. But for some reason, why not feed it to him? It's common sense. If there's going to be some type of shining light on the Giants organization, allowed to be.
Speaker 1: A number one. I'm based off what I've seen before.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's for sure number one. Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Just giving the ball. Let's throw it to him. But look, the Giants not serious because you know, I didn't know. You know how I know they're not serious because you Locket has been there backup? O yo, how would you feel you the backup? You the number two receiver to the right, it's get hurt. They bring up somebody they and they bring they bring your backup or somebody for the practice squad and put him in front of you.
Speaker 4: I wonder what the reason for that was. I mean, I honestly loved to hear the truth behind that move.
Speaker 1: They're trying to win no games, so I'm assuming you think they can win games at ju locking what you're saying he might stumble into one, he might get hot, throw for three hundred yards and win. A come no, no, no, no, we're gonna be bad. We're gonna get us a hot draft pick.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: We're gonna sit right here where we are and we're gonna get the quarterback.
Speaker 4: Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa whoa. Okay, I know it's quarterback you're talking to us. I think you're over there in bowler. Who would have the numb one to pick right now? Robby Jacksonville, Travis Hunter and Jacksonville. Now, I don't I don't like that. I don't like that. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I like that. Well that's right now, that's that's that's that's where you're going. But somebody else got to come up there and getting.
Speaker 1: Trade. You know what, I might because the question is, can Travis Hunter if you are use Travis Hunter away from being competitive? Now, I'll traded for three draft three first round picks. Damn three two two two two. Think okay, think about what you got. Think about what they gave up to get Trey Lance. Yeah, they get they swapped positions. They gave up two one, U two and three and then three. Yeah, that's to go to three. You coming all the way up to one? Right?
Speaker 2: I like that. I'm sading you going with that? Boy? Is that right now? Probably?
Speaker 4: Nine?
Speaker 1: No, Cowboys way down. Cowboys won four games, so they probably like in the team. They probably like thirteen. Now, man, he ain't gonna be there. No, hein't gonna be passed. Three shit yeh No, somebody go trade up to get it. Somebody trade up to get him, oh choe. Before our next segment, The Farmer's Dog Make makes and delivers fresh healthy dog food right to your door. Developed by bets and made with fresh real meat and veggies. Food is preportioned based on their unique nutritional needs. Get fifty percent off your first box of fresh healthy food at the Farmersdog dot Com slash Nightcap. Plus you get free shipping. Just go to Farmersdog dot Com slash Nightcap to get fifty percent off. Because we love our dog so much, we also wanted to show some love to our fans, thog. Here's some pick of Nightcappers, Third Friends and their falseweaters hover up first from I Hate tea pain. That's what the brain Dead costume. Yeah, Paisley is up second, Okay, Creed and t'challah.
Speaker 2: Ziggy. This is as the loup.
Speaker 1: Why why you got to put him in a TC and you sweater? And that's a matizo bijon, that's a bjon. That's ass dog Hair's moose.
Speaker 2: Moose.
Speaker 1: Hare is Cody, Cody with Santa Lulu. Taz, I missed my tad. Look at the French. You're named Taz. And here is Harmani Ourmani Amari Amani and Jackson Amari Amani and Jackson. Thank you nightcap fan for sending us those pictures of your furry friends. We greatly appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: Get fifty percent off your first box of fresh healthy food at the Farmersdog dot com Last Nightcap, Plus you get free shipping. Just go to the Farmersdog dot COM's Last Nightcap to get fifty percent off. Baker Mayfield Ojo is reportedly suing his father and brother investment firm for twelve million dollars. Baker allegens misuse of the funds between twenty eighteen and twenty one, saying they diverted money without authorization to cover expenses.
Speaker 2: You see Ojo, You see Ojo? Now see if he crashed out. He wrong. Why would you do that to your Why would you do that to your Why would you do that to anybody? Ojo? Why would you take something from anybody but your brother, your son?
Speaker 4: Well wait a minute, night, you know what the root of all evil is. It's always been money. Wood ruins families. Money, It always has and it's always been that way. It's always been that way. You can't trust anyone around that kind of money. Hey, millions, got thousands, hundreds of thousands, and you add millions to the equation absolutely not thinking they're not gonna do right. Matter of fact that people that do it for a living forget they invest in firm when it comes investing. When it comes to earning and making money, this happens all the time. You get people power, fraternity, and power to do things that they shouldn't be able to do with your money. Everyone always has a great idea when it comes to when it's not theirs, they always do ye. Man, it ain't mine, it ain't mine to lose, So I'm gonna take the chance anyway. How many more stories have you heard during your era from players during my era?
Speaker 1: But that's a lot of money, yo, Hell I've seen people do something bad to people for less oh yeah much less.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And the funny thing about it, think about all these situations like this, when it comes to money being fund of that out, you know, without a power of attorney, without the person actually knowing or willing, do they ever get that money back.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of somebody recovering one hundred percent on the dollar.
Speaker 2: My point.
Speaker 1: I mean, you might get you might get thirty forty cent on the dollar, but still, O jo man, twelve man, that's a lot of First of all, twelve million. If they spent twelve million, that Babe Baker had to make twenty five million. Because that's how m hm. I don't understand that people. I hope y'all understand that when you're in the tax bracket that Baker Mayfield is twelve million dollars, that meaning he had to make twenty five million mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And it that's why you got to be real careful. You got to be real careful, even with family.
Speaker 1: I try, I trust what I try to do, O yoe me personally, and I want what's best for my family. But I couldn't invest that. I couldn't invest that kind of money.
Speaker 4: You can't no, beg, I'm not talking about your family. I'm saying in general, I couldn't do I couldn't do the same either. You have you have to have an understanding what money does to people. Uncle, And if you have people in your family or people that you're dealing with in general, they'll do anything for a dollar.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's when it comes to the kind of money were making, actually the kind of money we make it right now?
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yeah, and you got the wrong people in your corner.
Speaker 4: If you had the wrong people in your corner that would do anything for a dollar, they'll do anything.
Speaker 1: To you for that as well. I mean, I can't believe that. I can't believe. Man, shit, your brother and your father man a total stranger. Oh Joe, you get that because but see that there again, you see people. The biggest mistake that people make is they talking about blood makes you family. Blood makes us related. Right, There's a difference between being related and being family.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Family wouldn't do that to you. Real family, you know, you know, o Yoe. You know how it go.
Speaker 1: Well, we get a bunch of money, what the family say, we rich, we bade it, we we I don't speak French. Go broke man man that end he lost all that he break up.
Speaker 2: It ain't no more. We now me. When we had millions, we ain't got nothing to shoe.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. So guess what when I made it is me? Mm hm, say what y'all want to say? I don't care man, No, I didn't. Y'all know how it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before I got it, people that know me know how it was. I took care of those that was in my circle. I still do.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing changed, right, Yes, I have more money and more money than God. Even when I laid the bed in that old ten roof house on Yo, I never dreamed of the beat this good?
Speaker 2: Mm never? Yeah? Did I did I plan on being successful? I plan on playing in the NFL? Yes?
Speaker 1: Did I think once my career will go over? I could transition. But if somebody would have told me, If somebody would have told me. When I got let go from Fox that shouted this is what you're gonna be doing, I said, man, get that f out of my face.
Speaker 2: Ain't no way, ain't no way. Well we listen, we beout it in that same goddamn boat.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, Hey, we bout in that same goddamn boat because I didn't know what my transition would be like. But but the fact of the matter is where I'm at now in old on them, I mean in the season. I'm meant right now, I would have never had no idea, not just with you, but I'm talking about all the other blessings you know that that that have come. You got a lot of stuff going on. I said, all the other stuff that has been bestowed upon me. Man, And you think you think I and missed this up? Boy, the devil is a lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, naigi you might heard turning grea getting on my nerves.
Speaker 1: Help hell, bet, I can't believe this, But I man, oh yo, I hate when family members do this to other family members. Man, that's that man. Brother, just ain't no second cousin, no third cousin. This is your brother, This your dad, your dad? You would steal from your son?
Speaker 2: Oh yo?
Speaker 1: Alleged. I hope, I hope this is a misunderstanding. I hope that's what it is.
Speaker 4: But ain't no misunderstanding because it was a misunderstanding and wouldna came and gotten to the point it is now where the public in the world knows about it.
Speaker 1: Oh, this went not to the courthouse, this public record here. I hope serious, I hope, I hope, Baker, we got it tied up. We're gonna be able to get your money back and blah blah blah. Hopefully they got it in bitcoin. Bitcoin is a we know what bitcoin is. It's hoigh th giraffe who all right now? So hopefully they got a bit coino and they gonna give him his money back person percentage and they got a little something from himself. That's what I'm hoping, O, Joe, That's what I'm back. Damn bake, bro bro bake. I feel bad for you, man, I really do. I really do, man, because nobody you can put all that work in there. Oh Joe, that ebra flus is not doing himself any favorites today. He said he threw the challenge flag on Jordan Adison's sixty nine yard play because it was explosive. It always wants a challenge when you have that big game, even if we don't have the best look at it. I'm assuming he think where where Addison got hit and he thought he stepped out of bounds right along the sideline. Yeah, yeah, I mean, hey, he has an eye in the sky that's sitting in the move that would let him know that he did not step by the bounds.
Speaker 2: Oh shore just done talking flag?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, what's wrong with Why can't you Why can't you just say nothing? Look, I thought he stepped out of bounds. We got you know, we got so whatever the case may be. Hey, it was a mistake. Obviously we shouldn't have challenged knowing now, but the sacond, Lord have mercy, They said, it's all about being It's all about being media savvy and read the room, understand the circumstances that you're in as a head coach.
Speaker 4: Lord, you got to know what to say. You got you got to know what to say. You got to be able to navigate it. You got to understand it. Some people some people got it. It's a gift. Some people got it.
Speaker 2: Some people don't. He doesn't. He doesn't have it, Lord have mercy, man, Why would you why would you even say that? Does he understand? Look? Bro, they already said you you played the things that you're doing.
Speaker 1: You ran time off the clock and you didn't try to get the guy in it closer and the field goal get blocked. They're already beating you up, and now you say this, it's okay to let people speculate on why you threw the challenge flag. Hey, it's part of the game. We thought we saw something clearly that wasn't the case. We were wrong, but the same we threw it just because it was explosive.
Speaker 2: Hold lord, have mercy, that's your boy, boy. I just don't get it.
Speaker 1: Former Bears receiver Venus jones junior old playbook called She from the Bears was found at a Chicago good Will. Jones even left some of the team's receiver tests in there. So he got released.
Speaker 2: But how long? How long? How long ago? So he left his playbook? I guess he dropped his playbook off a good will.
Speaker 1: There it ass well, somebody got it. I think somebody got to hold somebody got a hold of it. Somebody got a hold of him putt that good will. I don't think he actually dropped it off at good will. Wait, hold on, he got he got he got released some what years? This is current of some.
Speaker 2: Old Uh when was it that. I'm not sure he was there until last season?
Speaker 4: Oh shoot, but that's fresh. Yeah, that's he might have got He might have got hot. Might have got mad. If anything things to work out, dropped, dropped the playbook off. At matter of fact, it wouldn't even be the same it wouldn't be the same playbook they use it right now anyway.
Speaker 2: This year he was just released last week a month a dope. Oh oh oh he mad? Yeah, he mad, he's mad, he mad, he's mad.
Speaker 4: I understand. I understand his frustrations. I totally understand his frustration. But take your playbook down to the good Will.
Speaker 2: That's different. That's different. I kind of like that. I kind of liked that. Okay, huh who he said?
Speaker 1: I just oh your look, yeah, when you play this game or your you know, everything ain't gonna be peaches, even even if you look at Tom. Tom has had one of the great NFL careers, but things didn't always go well for him. You see how he left New England. He had a very contentious relationship with coach Belichick. Mh but yeah, or that ain't happen That ain't happen to year nineteen yeah eighteen, No, No, no, he's.
Speaker 2: Had a contentious relationship for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Really Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not saying I'm not saying you know a lot of the public.
Speaker 2: It came to his head not about that. Can I say that?
Speaker 1: Would I gonna lie with you? I never it never even crossed my mind to take the playbook and keep it or do something correct.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But my thing is, even if he didn't drop it off, how did it get in somebody else's hands so they could drop it off?
Speaker 2: That's the question.
Speaker 1: It's in your possession, ain't no telling.
Speaker 2: Especially when you're upset like that, you think about all the work you put in.
Speaker 4: They get the opportunity to get the chance to live out a childhood dream and then it's cut short for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: At that point, you really don't care. You're upset.
Speaker 1: I can kind of understand where you're coming from, but you can't let it get into somebody's hands and end up at the goddamn good Will. Now weant to ask you a question, don't Joe, you're a teller and you steal money. How give you another job at another bank knowing that you steal, knowing that you've done something like this, how do I trust you well enough to like, Okay, you get mad, you and hell, you get mad at us during the week of practice.
Speaker 2: You might Hey, you I send the plague to somebody.
Speaker 1: And you know what now that you just I don't even think about that. Now you're gonna get another opportunity, especially once it's get out.
Speaker 2: Yes, do people even think about that?
Speaker 1: O Yo?
Speaker 2: Probably not because you're angry at the time. You're very you're angry at the time. What you mean? What you mean?
Speaker 4: I can't make the team as sorry as were, as sorry as we are, we ain't even winning. You mean to tell me I can't. I can't play here like I'm that bad? But you cutting you letting me go and fuck y'all laying in this playbook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's uh. And that's the thing, is O yoe like.
Speaker 1: Moment a moment, a temporary situation can have permanent consequences.
Speaker 2: You got to tell me.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if people really understand that word spoken, deeds done, You can't get those back. You know, you ask for forgiveness, but how do especially because.
Speaker 2: It's never the same.
Speaker 1: That's the lifeblood of right, never the same, bailious, not being as bailious, b e l u s velus is it beless?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think you can spelled them with the end. Oh yeah, you put it in that. Well, bro, I get it. Sometimes you get upset. I mean things didn't go you know, like, ay, how how long have you been in the league?
Speaker 2: Ash? They normally they normally do.
Speaker 1: Normally they do normally they take the playbook, O joe, because normally they tell you come go see such and such and bring your playbook right right right right right, yeah, always always. He probably probably ain't give it to him, probably ain't give it to him. Oh yeah, he was drafted in the third round of twenty two. So he got twenty two, twenty three.
Speaker 2: Damn. He was just short of being vested in the third season. Yeah, hey, get three and.
Speaker 1: On till you get what is it three years to get vested of the four? Oh yeah, so now you get to get the benefits. It be the benefits be good too. Now Oh he's on the jack practice squad. Okay, oh, chump, so you know, we gotta I don't know how once this comes out, he good, he good. Just make better decisions, bro, Hey, you messed up. Just make better decision. Just make better decisions. Exaviera Lega said he's still not over his drive passing the fourth quarter of yesterday's lost a gift the Chiefs. He said he texted Bryce Young last night saying he couldn't have placed the ball any better, and he's going to make up, make that play up next time.
Speaker 4: I like X Man, I like I like I like him, I like him. I like how much he's improved on that offense, especially after my comments months early in the season about you know, not having any weapons there and everybody over there that's stepped up right here, stepped up having the confidence that that he needs to be at be at the hint and be the quarterback and the leader of other men, you know, in that caller and the Panthers team and the receivers. They've stepped up, including including next So you know, you dropped the ball back to the bro Really, dude, twenty four hour rule. There is a twenty four hour rule. It's just like playing dB. You get beat on the play, okay, boom, you let it go. You got twenty four hours, you got you've got twenty four seconds. Yeah, especially but the fact that look, the fact that he's still thinking about after the fact, you got to let that go because that's you can't even let that anger like that. Yeah, you can't even let that linger out that you know you're doing You're doing your thing. You're doing your thing. Continue the bill on top, one after another, even even.
Speaker 1: Not just dbs, because you don't you don't want you don't want it to linger onto the next play.
Speaker 2: You're thinking about the play and here comes another player. You f that one up. Yeah mm hmm. If you got to have if you play sports, you got to have amnesia. Yeah quick, hey, real quick.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened. I was gonna saying, I know that ain't tied us up out of there. Hey bro X, Hey, bro it happens. You're gonna probably drop some more, but just make sure you catch more than you drop and you'll be just fine, is it. Joe Mixer is not happy with his former team, the Bengals. I'm going to play football, That's just what it is. You're not gonna turn me into a robot. One thing I can appreciate here Houston is that they utilize my skill set. Michoe, what's going on with Mixing and the former team? Your former team?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe might have left, you know, with a with a bad taste in his mouth. I'm not sure what was going on internally, you know between the two. Joe's good. Joe, Joe was good, but he's using a different manner in the Houston offense.
Speaker 2: Now I do him. Yeah, huh.
Speaker 1: They're using him, the us him in a different manner. They're actually using him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, I see what. I see what you're saying. But it's just different different cordinators, different offense and just it's just the way it is. It's the way the cookie crumbles, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: But he's having he's having such a great season. I mean we're in December. Well, we get ready to be in December. You know, you're you're you're texting now. You know, it's no need to even bring up the Bengals at this point anymore. It's like it's like, yeah, it's like breaking up. You're asking, you're still talking about her. You know, you let it go, Let it go, you you on the green and pastures. Well, I think, what's what a lot of frustrations, O Joe. I took a pay cut, reduce my sturdy, y'all still cut me, indeed use me so I could increase.
Speaker 2: My value when I went on the free agency MM hmm.
Speaker 4: But now you know, and now you're in a good place though. Yeah, you're you're in a good place. You're doing well, you're playing well, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh Joe, out your nice Time for your segment nine, Time for soccer cap without your sinkle take off about your.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on. Oh that's me. That's me.
Speaker 1: That was me. That was me. That was me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was me.
Speaker 1: Bo.
Speaker 2: We got graphics for everything we do. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey we'll be getting good. Hey, we're be getting good. All right, y'all listen, Yeah, we listening. The UAY for Champions League continues on Tuesday and Wednesday this week ahead of Thanksgiving, so you can get your football fixed early. On Wednesday, Liverpool hosts Real Madrid at three pm Eastern and the biggest match of the league phase exclusively on Paramount Plus.
Speaker 2: This is a rematch.
Speaker 4: Of both the twenty eighteen and twenty twenty two UCL Champions League Final Champions League Finals, both of which Real Madrid won. Madrid and Liverpool meet fairly frequently in the US UCL played, but Liverpool haven't beaten Madrid since the two thousand and eight two thousand and nine season. Liverpool says number one in the league table and are undefeated and UCL play Madrid or currently the title holders, but right now they sit in eighteenth place in danger of not automatically qualifying to the round of sixteen, meaning they could slip into the newly introduced knockout playoff round. You're not going to want to miss this one headed powermount plus dot com slash Live Sports to sign up for Paramount Plus now. Obviously, if you had to take a pick Liverpool, it's about Liverpool. Hadn't beat them, probably gonna happen again.
Speaker 2: You got Liverpool. Here we go, Here we go, Here we go. Where we're at? Where we at? Where were at? Where we at? Where were at? We're we at? There's one more, isn't it? Hey? Young? You hear me? Where you at? Are you done? Hold on? Hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: See that's why you need an iPad, not an Iphoneky. You got to open it because it's only going to stay open for a certain length of time.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, stay with me.
Speaker 1: Now, we got no choice. You still got more to read. Okay, bigo, here we go. I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it. You know, you know, only got one eye.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, I know a mass preview between Real Madrid Liverpool. He had to head. Liverpool and Real Madrid have met eleven times.
Speaker 4: Liverpool leads in the head to head with seven wins Real Madrids three of those games.
Speaker 2: Liverpool has outscored Real Madrid seventeen to ten. Of the last of the last five, it's two, one and two and both scored eight goals.
Speaker 4: Liverpool returns from the national break with a dramatic three through victory over Southampton, with Muhammed Sialah celebrations speaking volumes. He obviously if anybody watched it, took a shirt off, he got a goddamn yellow card.
Speaker 2: Speaks volumes and importance of those three points.
Speaker 4: It means that the Reds hand into this week with a chance to all but guarantee their place in the knockout stages of the Champions League and established an eleven point lead over City in the league. Real Madrid they're coming off of two losses of their last three games and.
Speaker 2: Will be out with oh Man.
Speaker 4: They would be out with Venezius Junior after sustaining a leg muscle injury, and there was that three to zero La Lega win at Laganas. Over the weekend, he joins a long list of injured players on Real Madrid, which include Rodrigo, Militao, acl Carver, Hall Vasquez and Alaba.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 4: You know what, with all those players being out, I'm assuming Liverpool, having a momentum, are probably going to win this game.
Speaker 2: So make sure you tune in tomorrow.
Speaker 4: And if you're a gambling man, I will bet with Liverpool to finally win against Real Madrid in this UCL matchup. Okay, cool, If you win, I'll take two percent of earnings and that is soccer cap for the night.
Speaker 2: I love you well, Joe. Check this out.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait, wait, wait wait wait, hold on, hold on, let me let me be cause your tone it's very serious.
Speaker 4: Your delivery is very serious. So let me let me let me get comfortable. Okay, come on now.
Speaker 1: A woman recorded her lyft driver showing up with her boyfriend in the front seat and no space for their bags in the trunk.
Speaker 2: Okay, whoa O. Time out of time out? Time out? Time out.
Speaker 1: If you order a Lyft and then nose and you're you're supposed to be going to the airport, you're supposed to get a truck right.
Speaker 2: No, a lyft is a is a ride share like uber lyft is not necessarily you can choose the time, you can choose the yeah, if you need more room. Yes, So it's his fault.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna miss the part about the he showed up the lift driver had her boyfriend in the front seat.
Speaker 2: Hunh you're gonna just skip ooth gloss over that part.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Oh, so I listen, I've never been in the lyft. I've gotten right. Can't a ride share call? You call a ride share?
Speaker 1: The dude show up and he got your girl friend in the front seat, So you're worried about what you're gonna put your bags?
Speaker 2: Oh? Ship? Oh yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: Okay, that ain't really making no sense now, I like I like that. You gave me better context. Oh, John, if you're on the lyft, ain't you supposed to be in the back seat anyway?
Speaker 1: I guess you didn't want to say. I guess you didn't want to sit the back seat. Oh he didn't want to sit the back seat, whatever the case may be. Okay, Yeah, that's different. That's different. That's kind of awkward. Are you sure it was a goddamn lyft?
Speaker 2: And you. You're picking up what I'm putting down. Yeah, with a lift.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody left with somebody? Damn about are you supposed to have rule for the for their bags? He can just gloss over the party about that. Yeah, I'm I'm tripping girlfriend her born friend up in the front seat. Yeah, ship you shore that was the goddamn lyft something main rights. I made right by that scenario. A yeah, she'd a she gotta get a new car service that was already occupied. Tell you, I'm like, hey, I'll give you. I ain't give it. I would give her a one star. I'm gonna crash her rady, damn one. Somebody show up with your girlfriend? You want to rise share? If somebody show up with your girlfriend, you give them five star?
Speaker 2: Well? Well what no exactly? Mm hmmm, I don't like I don't like that. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Hey, I got a question. Hold on, let me like I'm losing myself a little bit here. Not the driver of the lift. Was it a woman or a man? I'm assuming it was a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See that ain't nothing a funny been right there?
Speaker 4: Well, that ain't an twenty minutes because you know how you know, dudes, sometimes, you know, dudes be slicks his gun.
Speaker 1: We'll say, Okay, I'm gonna get a lift. And really, your lift might be your other love, your other love plate, that might be the other on I play as a lyft.
Speaker 2: But she called she needed a ride. Oh so she Oh, and buddy happened to be in the car. You ain't telling me all that night, Oh joe.
Speaker 1: A woman recorded her lift driver showing up with her boyfriend in the front seat.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, that's that's live right there by.
Speaker 4: That's live about you know, take take take your side, take take your side, do the workday.
Speaker 2: It just so happened. That's a good story.
Speaker 4: You gotta turn the calls off. Yeah, hey, hey, that's a good story. I would love I would love to hear how that ended. You think she left him?
Speaker 2: Don't start me, lie, I don't know. Didn't they cut it off? She cut the camera?
Speaker 1: No. In January, we hopefully we'll be able to show you more clips. Right now, we owe how many days we got by thirty something. Yeah, we still got thirty six. Okay, now we're gonna take thirty six just to be said, just to be saying that
Speaker 2: Ain't too bad, that ain't too bad, the volume