Speaker 1: Welcome to mass the territory, ladies and ex gentlemen. Big series win from the Red Sox gear. It's the night. The final score five to four record improves the fifty seven and fifty one a twenty win month for the Red Sox here in July twenty and four. So far, we got the Dodgers coming up later today. It is now July thirty first. This is supposed to be the trade deadline. By the way, I just want to point that out. I just want to point that out. It should be a national holiday. The trade deadline should be the thirty first, just saying, but no, that's gonna be Monday. But obviously the Red Sox they got a chance here for twenty one wins for the month. We got the Dodgers coming up. We'll talk about them in just a little bit. Believe it or not, the Red Sox had a twenty win month back in twenty twenty two. Didn't think that. I remember they had a good month in June. I don't think I did not remember that. It twenty wins. So there you go. Anyway, the Red Sox, I mean, what an amazing month this has been, and what a gritty series of this was. It really brings me back to you know, go back to the mid two thousands to the late two thousands, anytime you went to the Oakland Coliseum, it felt like there were always just some gritty battles there. This series kind of reminded me of that. But Wilson contraras will you're a bray you going back well, will you'er? And then Wilson going back to back here tonight. They're the heroes here. Man, oh man, you gotta love that. It goes to show what's some nice power in the lineup can do back to back. Homer's sealed the deal for the Red Sox here. And speaking of gritty, how about Sonny Gray here tonight? Sonny Gray, Holy cow, he was not looking very good in the first few innings, very hittable, a lot of eggs a v low. But he made a key adjustment here tonight, mixed up the pitch mix a little bit. We'll talk about it, but ended up being I think a game saver for him tonight and a game saver for the Red Sox here tonight. We'll talk about it. Great comeback win for the Red Sox, good gritty win, good gritty performance. From Sonny Gray. This is a hard fought four game series win. Really like the effort in this series, and hey they stuck with it, and Wilson cantreris after the game saying, talking about the resiliency of this team. Unfortunately, unfortunately, we did have a bit of a down moment with Jared Duran in this one. Here tonight in the sixth inning, there was a sac fly attempt it win. If I remember correctly, I think two hundred and forty five feet out to left field, out to Tyler soda Strom who has a very good arm out there, ninety first percentile with his arm strength. Wilson at third base, Eperson deciding to hold him up, Duran saying, well, not just saying, kind of yelling out there, like putting his hands up, what are you doing on what's going on? And uh so that was a little interesting. I'm pretty sure everyone caught that. I don't know what I don't know. To me, when you think of Wilson, he's not a very fast guy. I mean, he will absolutely turn on the jets. I mean this guy will absolutely just dog it out there like he will he'll go one hundred and ten percent. But realistically, Wilson. You know, it's not a burner by any means. He's not a Jared Durant. He means maybe Jared Durant's thinking, I'm the fastest man alive. What's going on? Come on, you can run a little quicker. I don't know, but Wilson doesn't have a whole lot of speed. And remember, you know, just a little while ago, dealing with a foot injury, and you know, and obviously Wilson, he's here, big bat in the middle of the order. You don't want to mess with anything there. So I was a little confused about that. With Duran. I wasn't sure I get it. You know, they're trying to be aggressive. You know, that's been you know, the mantra of this team is being aggressive, especially on the base pats. So I don't know. Maybe Duran thought he hit it out far enough, and I don't know. I just felt like there was a little weird timing, And that could also be Duran. He's pressing, the guy's pushing, you know, he's doing just whatever he can at this point. Obviously we all know the down season that he's having. But yeah, I don't know. I just felt like maybe that moment got a little got the best of him a little bit. I don't know, but you know, good vibes right now. You don't like to see stuff like that. We'll see, you know, we'll see if anything more comes from that. He did talk about it in the post game saying basically saying, I'm kind of a paraphrasing, not really a big deal. You know, they'll keep that in house. That's just he was saying, that's kind of just that's the way they play pretty much. So I don't know, do you seem not to make it really too big of a deal? Was interesting? Will you're giving the wally head to Wilson contraras after the home run? Usually see Duran doing that, I don't know, not trying to you know, not trying to do the tinfoil have. It just very interesting with that whole thing. Very interesting. But again, this was a positive night here tonight, A positive series win, a gritty series win. And I keep you in the word gritty, but that's really what it was here tonight. You also, you know, didn't have some great defense here tonight. You weren't at your best throughout this entire series. You know, pitching had its troubles both in the rotation and in the bullpen offense. They had to find it late, but overall, I really liked the effort in this series. And if there is you know, if you do want to find a silver lining with Duran, you know, you can look at that negatively. I can understand that kind of a reaction, but you know what, I'm glad the guy's fired up, and the guy's trying to win some games, you know, and he's trying to, you know, help this team win. So I would at least look at the silver lining with that, right, you know, Love the competitiveness, love the fire. At the end of the day, we'll talk about it here tonight. We're gonna get through this. We'll talk about Sonny Gray, we'll talk about the offense. And we got a little bit of news, a little bit of news to talk about here. And I'll mention that really quick. Roman Anthony swinging again, ladies and gentlemen, Roman Anthony is swinging a bat pain free. Ah, it's beautiful. It's beautiful to hear knock on wood, knocking all that wood out there, ladies and gentlemen. But that's good to hear. I mean, what the time. What a timeline this has been for Roman Anthony May fourth, the initial injury against the Tigers, tearing a ligament in his finger or a partial tear. A couple of weeks, A couple of weeks later, try to swing again, steal feeling pain, going back to strengthening. He ends up going to Fort Myers. So it's pin quite a while. But now he's hitting off a tee, doing some short flips. They're limiting it to thirty swings as of right now, so I imagine they're just gonna keep building up that tolerance and hopefully let's see how this goes. You don't want to rush anything, but hopefully they can use this next month to really build him back up, build up the strength of the swing again, get him into some rehab games, and hopefully we can see him by September. I think that's the way that this is. Hopefully that can be realistic. We'll see you always got to pay attention to the ramp up. So good news here. Well let's see how this goes. But it's a good sign. Nonetheless, curtis me not going to need surgery on the wrist. We dig get the report that he's expected to miss six to eight weeks. Hopefully that doesn't mean he's out for the rest of the season. We know how these announce have gone for the Red Sox anytime they you know, oh, it looks like he dodged a bullet. Well then we then all of a sudden you find out he's got a broken wrist. You know, hopefully Curtis Mead can make it back before the end of the season. Right is wearing a cast. No surgery needed, so that's a good sign. We also got a little bit of news on the trade front also, aj Minter going to the Minnesota Twins. Look at the Twinkies. Look at the Twinkies being buyers. I listen, I've been on record multiple times saying I would really like to get a high leverage lefty for the bullpen. I would really like for the Red Sox to make an addition like that. I know they got some guys at the back of you know, we'll talk about Chapman in just a little bit. You know, Whitlock, he's been great, tyrom Guerrero, the guy's been a revelation back there. Slayton Weisser. When they're on they can absolutely get any kind of a hitter out For me personally, I would love for the Red Sox to get a high leverage lefty. Really kind of sure that up back there you got Moran in this bullpen. I don't know. I like Moran more and kind of like the middle innings. I would love to get another option from the left side. That's just me. Maybe I'm just being a little a little too picky, but I would love for the Red Sox and make an addition like that. I was hoping mentor could have been possible. But anyway, anyway, the top priority is getting another bet, is getting another bat. And we got a report on zach Netto Arty Moreno saying, well, John Haman, you know, you never know what John ham and John Hayman just throws everything out there, but saying Arty Moreno with the quote, go ahead, see what we can get for him. I don't know if that's an exact quote for Arti Moreno. I don't know if that's John Haman paraphrasing. You never know. But zach Nato zach Netto looking like he is absolutely up for grabs. We'll see. He's obviously been connected to the Red Sox quite a bit. We'll see what ends up happening, but not much shells when it comes to trade news at this point, not much Shell's let's get to the show. Let's get to the show. If you can't, everybody hit the like button, subscribe if you're new, and you know what I actually think. I actually think we got ourselves a super chat. Hold on a second, I think we got a super chat here. I don't know why it's not popping I could have sworn there was a super chat. I thought, I thought I saw one, but now it's not popping up on my Let me make sure. Oh yeah, I don't know. I don't know why it's not popping up in my software, but sound effects, thank you for the ten dollars super chat, my friend. I would love to put it on the screen, but my software is not letting me it, says here. Amazed to see the Red Sox in a twenty and four run. As we approach the deadline series versus the Dodgers will be very telling. Gonna stream the cookie run Kingdom while watching the game at the same time Tomorrow goes Socks. I mean, what an incredible run this has been and wow, wow, I mean, got the Dodgers coming up here. I mean, what an exciting series this is. I mean, this is a real, I think, a good test for the Red Sox. Here, you're going up against the best team in baseball, all right, the odds on World Series favorite. Well, you want to see what you got? Here, you go, here's a good test. We'll see what ends up happening. Let's get to it, ladies and gentlemen again, sound effects, thank you for the super chat. Let's see here, what do we got. Let's talk a little Let's talk a little Sonny Gray, shall we, little Sonny Gray? You know again, with Sonny he was not looking very sharp, you know. First time through the order, Second time through the order, I mean he was going with the kitchen sink here tonight, five different pitches, sweepers, sinkers, cutters, four seemers, curves. First time through the order, sinkers, curves and four seamers. Second time through, started leaning into the cutters a little bit more. But then the third time through he started to mixing in more sweepers and some sinkers as well. And that's when he looked his best here tonight, That's when he looked his best. But you know again, early on he was not looking very sharp. The Vello has also been a little down with Sonny Gray over the last couple of outings. So I'm wondering if he's kind of fighting through something. You know, you're about to get into the dog days here, right, So I don't know, maybe a little bit of fatigue. Give him a lot of hard a lot of hard exit Villo here tonight, over ninety one miles an hour on average. First in the second inning, Kurt's This was a sign from the from the get go. Kurts had a hard line out to start off the game. I think Jacob Wilson with a double. You know, he gets a couple of groundouts, couple of flyouts in the first couple of innings, and he also got some help from Anthony Siegler. Tony seagulls man looking like an absolute seagull out there. This guy was flying all over the place here tonight. He was making just great plays out there. Defensively, this guy was sliding home here tonight. The guy was just flying like a seagull here tonight. He made a great play to Rob McNeil hundred one miles an hour off the bat in the second inning. Holy cow, what a play from Anthony Siegler. Gotta love that. But in the A's they were able to start tacking on some runs. After that third inning, Cortes with a walk, Kurtz he gets on after a Monasterio error. This is why I really think you gotta obviously we all know, but the evidence just keeps appearing. We you gotta get a short stop. I mean, I know Stories on his way back, but you don't know, you don't know what you're gonna get. I'm not saying don't give story a chance, but like I think some really nice insurance will go a long way. Now what level of a move they'll make, I'm not so sure will they even make a move. I don't know. You never know, but you know, another error out there, and then Jacob Wilson with a bass hit that made it one nothing. It was actually, I think a pretty good pitch from Sonny Gray. It was a cutter below the zone. Jacob Wilson, this guy is just so good. The guy's a machine. He's an absolute freak. The guy hits everything. My goodness, He's like, uh, I saw what was it? I saw this this video a little while ago. It was like this robot that was just swinging, just swinging, swinging, swinging and just hitting everything. That's Jacob Wilson. I love Jacob Wilson. He's awesome. But uh, you could also say, you know, Sonny Gray again, the VLO has been down a little bit, so I don't know, I feel like batters, you go back to the last game against Toronto, they're just picking him up more so. Anyway, combining that with Wilson just being a great hitter, that made it one nothing fourth inning, a couple of doubles off the bat of Jonaheim Lawrence Butler. Lawrence Butler was a freaking machine in this series. Man, Holy cow, this guy was so good back to He had a couple of doubles there. They made it two to nothing, High'm off of a cutter and then Butler getting into one. Jeff McNeil, Donovan Walton each had a base hit. They made a three to nothing. He did strike out Cortes on a sweeper, So I wonder if that was kind of like a kind of like the the uh, it's the word I'm looking for, kind of like the not the alarm bell, the uh, the the ding moment. I can't forget. It's I'm tired. I gotta go to bed, but I think something dinged in Sonny Gray's had like, oh, might have start using these sweepers a little bit. These are pretty good. And then he worked around a Kurts walk to get out of it. He had a one two three, fifth, sixth inning butler with a second double. Holy cow, the guy's a freak McNeil. The sackfly moved him over Cortes with a sackfly, gave the gave the A's the lead back four to three. Get to the Red Sox offense here. But in the end, Sunny Gray he was able to get it figured out here. He adjusted the pitch mix. He's a pros pro, solid veteran, been around the game for a while. He made the adjustment. That's what the good veterans do, so Sonny Gray. In the end, seven innings, seven hits, four earned five strikeouts, a couple of walks. Not his best outing by far, but I'll say it for like the tenth time, gritty, gritty, gritty, let's go to the offense this offense here tonight, man hole league cow. Well, it didn't get off to a good start. Goodness, gracious Mason Barnett sitting down the first ten batters of the game, five strikeouts, struck out four on four seemers, one on a curve. His vlo was actually up a little bit tonight. Goodness gracious. He was looking like arger freaking Clemens out there. But then the fourth inning the Red Sox. He had a couple opportunities here said he with the bass hit, he steals second, will sing gets on with a walk, but nothing else. Here comes the fifth inning, though, here comes the fifth inning. Caleb Durban getting on hit by pitch. Hit it on the shoulder, look like a kind of.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: Looked like a pretty painful hit by pick. Look think you got hit right in the in the right spot. So it took him a little bit to gather himself, but he was there. The guy's a dirt dog. We all love Caleb Durban. Duran ground out, moves him over to second base, and here comes Angril Monasterio.
Speaker 2: Hard hit center field. Base hit Monasterio Durban to the play. Who else but Mona and the Red Sox are.
Speaker 1: On the board. So yes, Monasterio making the error but making up for it. Here give him the Red Sox. The first round of the night making it three to one, Connor Wong striking out, but then Siegler with a base hit after deflecting off of McNeil's glove, and here comes King SETI what's the date to they life? Ah? Man ah, they keep getting me with these ads. Man. I don't think I've been playing these audio clips for so many games. I don't know. Maybe they're starting to catch on because a lot of these audio clips or these ad clips have not been playing, but they're starting to play a lot more in the last couple of nights. Here we go, Kings the time of Tommy sat Dona hold on goodness, great.
Speaker 2: First pitch, sat Don past the time of Tommy White at third Monastereo scores. Siegler gets the wave around third, throw to the plate.
Speaker 1: Is not in time? Have the red socks? I've tied it?
Speaker 3: Really nice answer here from the socks, it's ball down the line. White not in a lot of range, right over that bag. It gets down in the corner. You know, Mona was gonna score here easily. The question was Siegler, who's going around the base pass? Epperson with a good send here with two.
Speaker 1: Outs right and Siegler just diving home. He gotta love that. Now. It wasn't a hard hit ball from Seti by any means, but just hit it right in the perfect spot. It was eighty six miles an hour off the bat, just down the line. He's got it right in the right spot. Twenty seventh double of the year for Seti. And then here comes the eighth thning again. The A's did take the lead at one point, but we got a couple of big flies.
Speaker 2: A Bray who strikes it well center field, Butler back tie game.
Speaker 1: It didn't stop there though.
Speaker 2: Now Wilson Contrere's lutches back to back for the lead.
Speaker 1: You gotta be kidding, don't hang it.
Speaker 3: That was leaned on that ball land in left center field. I look down. I don't think Wilson was out of the dirt.
Speaker 1: Yet, say man oh man. Obviously, nothing will ever compare to Manny Ramirez and David Ortiz, but it's nice to see a couple of back to back homers in the middle of the order like that in the third and fourth spot. You gotta love that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Really brings me back to those days of Manny and Poppy in the middle of the order. Again, they're obviously not Manny and Poppy. But you gotta love that, man. You felt like you would see that all the time. With those guys down by a run. That's okay. Poppy comes up Homer, Manny comes up Homer or whatever, vice versa, wherever they were in the order. Man oh man, gotta love that couple of big flies. This is why it's good to have some power in the middle of the order, ladies and gentlemen. And that was all the Red Sox offense needed here tonight. Now bullpen Greg Weisert, he comes in for the eighth. He's been looking really good here the last couple of games. But we know the d well, we know the deal with Greg Weisert. He when he goes on these runs, you can't seem to get a head off this guy. Well, he did give up a base hitt him, but then he gets a double play. I gets Tommy White the grinder to a double play, strikes out Butler on a four seamer with a little bit of life on it, Man, oh Man. Greg Weiser had a little bit of a strut, a little bit, you know, he looked like it a little a little bit of a I don't say scrut, but a little confidence for him. You know, he looked like he just was feeling good out there. The body language looked good. And then here comes the oldest Chapman. Now again with Chapman, we've been talking about this, there have been some bumps over the last several weeks, going back to the hamstring injury. You just feel like there's just been too many instances where he's leaving just something right over the plate. And Alika Williams with a double four hundred and six feet to left center. I thought this might have had a chance, but luckily ends up staying in the yard. He gets a double. But then, like we've seen with Chapman, he just locks in. It's like he gets hit, he gets he gets a nice jab to the face, and then he just locks in. Man strikes out Thomas on a strikeout looking fastball, pretty much right down the middle. He challenged it, just hoping for the best. And then he strikes out Kurts on a nasty splitter. So again, you know, Chapman, he's had a couple of bumps. And then I'll reiterate it. Now maybe you know from my end, it's you know, it's kind of one of these like I don't know, beggars can't be choosers kind of a thing, because obviously I know the Red Sox they could really use another bat that they could be really use one, whether that's a short I don't know, second catcher, whatever it is somewhere up the middle. I mean, shoot, could you even go for a bat possibly to I don't know, share some time out in left field Durans obviously having just the season that he's having. I don't know, you need another bat. So you know, if I were to pick one, yeah, I'd probably lean towards getting a bat. I think that's pretty obvious. But if they could find a way, I don't know, Maybe maybe I'm being a little silly, but I would really love for just just another sure thing at the back end. Again, that's maybe maybe I'm nitpicking a little bit, because this bullpen has been very good this year. I mean, if we're looking at the rankings for the bullpen overall, when it comes to fangraft wins above replacement, they ranked second overall. You know, I mean, yeah, you know Chabman witlock. You know, Chadbin's had his bumps, sure, but again he's able to lock in Whitlock. I mean, these guys have been, you know, easily one of the best one to two punctions in baseball over the last couple of years. Slayton, you feel like, might be kind of getting himself figured out. He was really running some bumps there. But the Max shirts do look good with Slayton, do look good. So he's not getting a whole lot of whiffs, but he's he's racking up strikeouts. So that's one thing with Slayton, you know, and again it feel like he's he's probably ran into a little bit of bad luck. I mean, when you think about it with Justin Slayton, looking at the numbers overall, eleven and a half strikeouts per nine, two walks for nine, there's are great numbers. Has been a little home run prone, but you kind of wonder is he passed that. I don't know. The babbit has been very high at a three sixty five, So I think Slayton long term is going to be fine. I'm not worried about Slayton. I mean, the guy, the numbers speak for himself. But why Tyrone Guerrero has been amazing, What a revelation he's been. Holy cow, I mean ten strikeouts per nine, one walk per nine, insane numbers from Tyrone Guerrero. It's actually like to me, I think, a great story for the Red Sox and just in baseball this year, right, I mean, he was pitching for the Marlins back in twenty nineteen twenty eight, came up to the Po's Rays, pitched two winnings in twenty sixteen, and then he goes overseas and I missed a few years in between, and having one of the best seasons for a reliever this year, I mean, Tyrone Guerrero, I mean, what a what a great story this has been. I feel like the story itself isn't being talked about enough so anyway, but back to the point, the Red Sox bullpen has been great. I'm probably maybe just being a little nitpicky. I mean, obviously because the numbers are great. So I don't know that's because maybe it's the traditionalist in me where I just like having a couple of different looks. I don't know. I feel like I wanted to clear that up a little bit because I have been mentioning relievers and maybe the Chapman giving up giving up the double there in the ninth, giving up a more hard contact. Maybe eh, yeah, maybe that made me a little kind of a little reactive. In the end, they're getting the job done. Final score of Ladies and Gentlemen five to four. Again, not an easy series win, felt like every win with you know, had its bumps along the way, but it was big. It was big. Let's get to the next series, Ladies and Gentlemen, let's get to the next series. Well, actually, let's take a look at the standings. What do we got going on? Let's take a look at the updated wild card standings here, still seven games back in the division. I am not giving up on this division, with how how great they've been to put themselves back into the spot. You know what, I'll still hold out hope for the division, but for the wild Card. That's where they're at right now. Still a few and a half games behind the Yankees here in the second spot. The Guardians winning, so they're hanging on the third spot. And the Twins hey adding to the bullpen with aj mentor good move. They're a game back. The Astros winning three straight. They're a game back, the Orioles winning. They're two and a half back the Mariners. They're slipping a little lately, but always look out for the Mariners in the second half. Always. They have been a very good second half team over the last couple of years. But they are a few back. The Tigers did lose again here today. It's looking like maybe Trek Schoolball could be on his way out of Detroit. I mean, I think they were doing everything they can. I think the Tiger's got to move them. I think they really have to consider what they'd be able to get back for him. That's just me, But those are the updated standings. Let's take a look here at the upcoming series, and actually, really quick, I do want to go over my player of the game, and I think I'm gonna you know, I was kind of thinking. I was like, man, I feel like you go a couple of different ways here. Think you could go a couple of different ways. But I think for me, it's gotta be Wilson. It's gotta be Wilson. Wilson Contreris with the game winning home run here tonight, going two for three and a get. Just what an amazing season this has been, hitting two eighty nine twenty three homers. He's on pace for thirty five homers. Ladies, and gentlemen easily a career high nine ops, one fifty six WRC plus. What a great season for Wilson and obviously will you're I think you could give some credit there, right, give him some credit there again, back to back homers to give the Red Sox to win. Let's talk about the Dodgers. Let's talk about the Dodgers. Big series coming up, ladies and gentlemen, very big series. I think it's a good Again, this is a test. This is not the right series. This is not the right series. What is going on here? What is this? This can that's not right?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 1: I said, we're not playing the White what's going on here? Hold on a second? So all right, there we go. I don't know why it was telling me the White Sox on there. I was like, wait a minute, hold on a second. I've been we have been reading the schedule wrong this entire time. But nope, we got the Dodgers. Ranger Suarez back on the bump. He made his return his last start. They kept the picks count low about four innings or four innings. I think he was at like what fifty sixty or no, it was like sixty pitches or so sixty sixty five. But obviously the Dodgers. Of the Dodgers there one went away from seventy wins already, They've been great both at home and away. What else is there to say? They're the Dodgers. I mean, I think we all know what we're getting ourselves into here. But uh, I mean, obviously you're looking at the top of the order. You got Otani. He's not pitching at the moment, but we all know Otani's Otani, Andy pa Haz having a great season. Freddy Freeman, Freddy Freeman. Now you know with Mookie Bets, Mookie Bets having a down year at the plate, a six ninety two ops, eighty eight WRC plus, so Mookie's trying to find it. Kyle Tucker has been a very disappointing signing man. He's getting paid the big bucks and he's only got a seven oh four ops. But yeah, I mean you're looking here at Otani, Pahz Freeman. Months he's been solid. I mean you got three, no, sorry four, three f War players one through four in this order. Incredible, incredible, man oh man. Then he got you know, ta Oscar. He came back recently at the bottom. I mean you got ta Oscar batting eighth for crying outline, we're talking about getting him to bat fourth for the Red Sox. At one point, he's a betting eighth in this lineup. Tommy Edmond's also been hitting pretty well since coming back from injury. So but as for the pitching backships, let's talk about the pitching maaxshups. Now. It doesn't look like they have an announced starter for game one. Let me actually just confirm there is no announced starter for Game one against Ranger Suarez. But on Fangrafts, the way it's projected, well, I don't know because they they had Yamamoto projected for the first game, but he's gonna be pitching Game two, and then game three it's gonna be Emmett Shean. So I don't know who's going game one. I don't know if anyone's seen an announcement anywhere Misstic Summer bullpen game, I don't know look out for that. But I mean, if we're looking at I mean, uh, hold on, did uh did Rokie pitch in the last couple of days. Rokie hasn't pitched in at so what's going on with him? He pitched on the twenty fourth against the Mets, and he got to win. He went seven innings, struck out nine. So I don't know a Rokie pitch today. Okay, alright, sorry, ladies and gentlemen, My bad. Yeah, I don't know why fangrafts of their probable pictures they don't. Maybe they already updated it. Oh okay, I think they had just updated it. I forget. It's past midnight here, so anyway, Roki just picked that pitched here tonight. So yeah, I don't know who's pitching Game one. We'll just have to wait and see. But Yamamoto going game two, he's been amazing this year. One of the best pictures in baseball. I mean, holy cow, nineteen starts el Ray two point seven to two fit at a three point three to two, so that's a little higher. His strikeouts have actually come down this year, eight point four strikeouts per nine, two walks per nine, under a home run per nine. So yeah, I mean, you know he's pitching a bit more to contact, But who cares. Yamamoto has been amazing, I mean, pulling up the stack cast him. He's been amazing since coming to the Dodgers. Holy col I mean you got Reds all over the place. I mean, this is gonna be tough. Listen. I still have memories of the Red Sox wanting to bring in Yamamoto. I man, I wanted him to come to the Red Sox so bad, but he was always going to the Dodgers, always going to the Dodgers, so that was that was useless to hope for. And then Emmitt Shean going for Game three now, Emmett Shean, if I were to take a look, of course I can't find the right page. Emmitt Shean's e alray is close to a five. The FIP is still around the mid fours, so it's not amazing. He looked really good last year e al ray and FIP under a two. But he's been more home run prone this year one point six home runs per nine. He's still getting a good amount of strikeouts, He's not walking a lot of guys, but yeah, he's giving up a lot more hard contact. So taking a look, I mean, yeah, I mean, you got some reds. He's getting a lot of guys to chase. He's getting a lot of swing and miss striking out guys, not walking a whole lot of guys, but he's giving up a lot of barrels middle of the road with his exit v low. He's also giving up a lot of balls in the air. So hey, Wilson and William, you got another couple of back to back homers. A couple more back to back homers. That would be pretty amazing if you ask me. Yeah, Emmit Shean, lookout for that. If I alred to look at the pitches here with him, there's been a lot of damage against his four seamer, over a six hundred on the slugging on his four seamer, so twelve home runs off the four seamer, So yeah, you're looking for the fastballs from Emmitt Shean. Alrighty, all right, just make sure we're caught up with everything. We do have a couple of super chats here, a couple of super chats. Let's get to it. And uh, let's get to this one here from mister Poe. What's going on, mister Pope? Send Durand to Siberia. We'll put him on a rocket ship to the moon. Man, oh man, I don't know what happens with Durant. I'm very curious because I mean, you're looking at the numbers, but like I don't know is there a team out there that would want to make a trade. I mean, is there a team out there that maybe believes very highly in the skill set because it is there. He's obviously got the speed, his defense has been good this year, and he's still got a little bit of pop. But obviously, you know, adding under two hundred is the where is the ops? Actually is the ops under six hundred at this point? Yeah, five eighty nine. So I mean, you're not going to get a whole lot back for him. He needs an offseason. I mean, he's got it. He's basically just pushing through as much as he can, but he he is going to have to really get into the lab this offseason. This is going to be pretty hard to fix at this point, I would say, I mean, who knows. You know, maybe can get it figured out over the next month or so. We'll see. Maybe a new month can be what Duran needs. You know, sometimes flipping the calendar is all a guy needs. But I don't know, But you wonder with Craig, you know, he's really held out when it comes to his trade value, and now he would be selling him low. So you kind of just wonder. I don't know, but or you know, good sign from Roman here today, he ends up making his way back, then you know, Duran, I imagine he is he is relegated to the banks at that point, because Seti and Williard they're not They're not going to the banks obviously, So I would think Duran's playing time is really gonna get cut if Roman comes back. And that's another thing too with Roman. Yeah, I mean that's great news we hear today, but you still don't know. You don't know until you're gonna ramp things up. So I don't know. I feel like unless there's like a creative move that Duran could be involved, because you know Masa, you know he's not gonna be the best left fielder out there. That would be a down grade. Defensively, he has been better with the bat, So I mean, could you just deal with Masa for the rest. Because I'm also like, the way I'm thinking about Roman is I'm not necessarily banking on him coming back, like I hope he does and that, but I'm more looking at that as like a like a nice surprise, right, I'm not banking on it. And then you also think, too, when he what's even the performance going to look like, so, I don't know. I kind of wonder if Craig he's I feel like he's probably gonna end up hanging on to him, unless again, there is some kind of like a bigger deal where maybe he could be used as like a throw in. I don't know, but obviously the numbers speak for themselves. With Durant moving on, here we go. What do we got here? Curtis Mead was a blood sacrificeer Romancy? Oh man? Hey, you know what could you imagine? Could you imagine getting both those guys back by the end of the year, oh man? And and you could add someone. I mean, I know you don't want to hear that. Roman's like a trade deadline acquisition. But if you could make one more addition and then you get made back and Roman back, it's pretty good. It's pretty good. If you asked me what have we got here from kick puncture, you didn't say anything because he just threw down ten. I appreciate you, man, I appreciate that. All right, Hey, I appreciate the support. I don't know if that was that meant to happen that way. I usually don't see that there was nothing there. I don't think you let me check in the chat. No you didn't say. Okay, well, thank you, kick Puncture. I appreciate that, my friend, thank you so much. But everybody, I'm gonna wrap it up right there. It's late.
Speaker 2: It is late.
Speaker 1: I gotta get out of here. I'm not as tired as I was last night. I am feeling a bit more awake here tonight. But oh I'm ready for this west coast West coast trip to be over. I am ready. I am ready, Misstic Summer. Robbie, do you think Jami Jones should play over d Ran? I think Jamai Jones at this point you leave him for the lefties. You know, that's that's where he thrives. So that's where I'm at. All the members, thank you for coming out here tonight. Paul Roberts, Lance, thank you for coming out. Who are other members? Were the other members here? Smoke Dog or moderator? Thank you for coming out here tonight, my friend, appreciate you, and again, thank you for the super chats here tonight. Just making sure no other members. Green Monster nineteen always got a shout him out and he's always here. Also, everybody, if you can on the way out, hit the like button for me, hit the like button. We're only at how many? How many likes we're only at we're only at fifty eight likes. Let's get to a hunger before the show ends. I'm out here. Everybody, go enjoy well the rest of your day because it is the next day unless you're on the West Coast. So wherever you are, enjoy whatever's ahead of you. We'll see you later, ladies and gentlemen. We'll see you tomorrow for Game one against the Dodgers. That is a late game, so it's gonna be another late show, so we'll see you then.