Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club. Cowboys This He's Talking Cowboys Straining live.
Speaker 2: From the Dallas Cowboys World Head Hours.
Speaker 3: At the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 4: Puts the jack Burners here, that's got kids twenty.
Speaker 1: Touchdown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 4: Listen here, Cowboys Nation, listen here Talking Cowboys fan Moly and everybody that likes to tune in here on this beautiful day in North Texas. We got one last shot at this what we got one last show of the twenty twenty five calendar year. Because Happy New Year, everybody, it is New Year's Eve. We've also got one more show in the twenty twenty five regular season. No shows on New Year'sday, no shows on Friday. So that must mean and it's gonna feel a little weird. It's gonna feel a little different because we still play on Sunday, Cowboys taking on the Giants at noon. But just because it is a New Year's holiday and we get a little bit of time off, that doesn't mean we got a time off. Right this second gotta lock in over the next forty five minutes because it's a say away your chest Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Here, I'm talking cow.
Speaker 4: Boys here, getting cowboys, bringing the geary star, a cow.
Speaker 5: Shuts here, no seat, Josh were in the air from the Southland Way time.
Speaker 4: If he stat keeps us up, say it is a chess stream. It's a say away your chests Wednesday, the final week in the.
Speaker 3: Regular season, it's upon us and there's.
Speaker 4: A lot of news to catch up over the last twenty four hours. Just in case you missed it, you're not gonna miss it. Here on Talking Cowboys with Patrick Nosey Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah Standback, Chris Beyam in the back of Kyle Yeoman's hope you're having a great New Year's Eve to start closing out your twenty twenty five the right way and getting ready for whatever.
Speaker 3: That move was dark I had to stop doing it.
Speaker 4: Did you start getting one?
Speaker 3: That person is banned for twenty five?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, gone for that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that guy's gone. He didn't you didn't like. You didn't like to move.
Speaker 4: I like the moves.
Speaker 6: I liked the move to Speaking of gone, Speaking of gone, you said that person's gone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was talking about I can't just move no more because that musical artist has been deleted.
Speaker 7: Delete.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't say he can't talk about it. Yeah, there is somebody else has gone. I believe right.
Speaker 4: There is somebody that is gone, and we're gonna get right into it. Largest news of the day yesterday in Cowboys Nation Ravoldo Fairweather as a practice squad. He's going to Arizona to play with the Cardinals. He will be on there, act to froster. Love you, Ravaldo Fairweather. Not what I'm talking about, though. Trayvon did is no longer a part of the Dallas Cowboys. Released yesterday by the team. He has placed on waivers, which up clear at three o'clock Central time. Can you get fired on your day day off?
Speaker 3: On your day off? I mean it was.
Speaker 5: I mean the divorce was something that a lot of us, including plenty of in the fan elite, had foreseen coming for quite a while for varying reasons. But nonetheless, I think we were all on the same page as far as this was. Probably this relationship was going to end. Now, would that have been via trade in the offseason as many of us thought it would?
Speaker 3: Maybe like a post.
Speaker 5: June cut to maximize savings. There are different ways that we could have seen it ending before the final game. You didn't see that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: A lot of rumors out there, Yeah, a lot of rumors.
Speaker 5: I can tell you what is what is known, and I can confirm, you know, after asking around, asking some questions. So obviously this is a culmination of things, right, This is you know, going.
Speaker 3: Back to the disconnect.
Speaker 5: Nope, I'm not going to say to my understanding that was just weird. Everybody had to my understanding. That's funny, almost.
Speaker 4: Like the understanding came from one spot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which it did.
Speaker 5: It did, all right, everybody's understanding the same text message. Okay, so beyond that text message, let's just talk about the real. The real is the Cowboys and Trevon Diggs. The rift initially began with the disconnect with his rehabilitation from his knee surgery. Okay, started there. You know, they refused to pay him the five hundred thousand dollars claws because he didn't rehab in this facility more than eighty five percent of that journey.
Speaker 3: Okay. It began there.
Speaker 5: It continued with and through the Michael Parsons tobaccle yes, okay, with he and Michael Parsons holding you know, combo interviews. I guess you could say it right at in Oxnard at training camp. They didn't like the optics of that, so they didn't help the relationship. And then you go into the regular season. Ahead of the regular season, what happens, Michael Parsons gets traded. We all know Michael Parsons is Treyvon Diggs's besty besty, besty, besty besty. Okay, didn't like that. Well, Trayvon didn't like that. That drove a wedge even deeper.
Speaker 4: He didn't like those words.
Speaker 3: He didn't like those words, Josh.
Speaker 5: And then you go into the season and now you have a disconnect, not simply with the front office, but now with your defensive coordinator because you don't like the scheme that he's running. Now, to be fair, we don't like the scheme that he's running either, difference being we don't have.
Speaker 3: To wear the uniform. Zone.
Speaker 5: There you go, Treyvon Diggs at that time during the season, although respectfully, he did point out that he feels like the Cowboys should run more man versus zone. Obviously, hard disagree he was right, so, but nonetheless coaching staff didn't much take a liking to that. That drove the wedge that much deeper. Then comes the concussion. Okay, the concussion that occurred at home. And whether you believe that it was the poll that was he was using to hang the TV or one of the entertainment variety doesn't matter of fact. It wanted the same In fact, is he got you know, hitting the head with a pole of some sort.
Speaker 4: Yeah tune, Yeah, that was meant for certified bumped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got bumped. He got bumped.
Speaker 4: A lot of rumors out there for that, but the official statement is.
Speaker 5: That suffered a concussion of severe concussion. He missed a couple of games because of that, and then the Cowboys put him on i Ard then said it was not simply due to the concussion, but also because they felt that he needed to get quote unquote get his knee right. Okay, So he went to went on to miss at least four games. He came back. He was activated at the last possible second in his twenty five twenty one day window, played against the Chargers, played against the Washington Commanders four days later on Christmas and now here comes the final chapter of the story, which is Treyvon Diggs did in fact ask the Cowboys if he could hang back. Now, keep in mind, Treylon Digs is from Maryland, Okay, So he asked if he could hang back to be with family for the holiday weekend, and he was denied his request. His response was he would simply be flying back to Dallas just to turn around and fly back to DC, back to the Maryland area, to which the Cowboys could not have cared less they denied the request.
Speaker 3: Again, he chose to I must state this cod I don't know.
Speaker 5: That is a common request for players whenever there is a weekend or upcoming days off. So that's not an out of the ballpark request. We have Friday, Saturday, Sunday off. Can I just stay at the crib?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, let me give contact please. Though he didn't give the request ahead of time, he gave it to him postgame in the locker room, so it was a late request request, so less than an hour before the charter was going to take off by him. It was a last minute decision by him. I don't think this was a Hey on Monday or Tuesday, Trayvon Diggs requested to fly back with the team sort of scenario. This was a hey, I just thought of this, Can I go? And of course, the protocol from a coaching standpoint and from a travel and security standpoint is no.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: If it's a last minute thing and it's not on the itinerary, not on the plan, then no, you can't shage what is going to happen there, at least without penalty. And we've already seen that this is he was released. But this was not a byproduct of a penalty for that one specific situation.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 5: Again, the keyword here is culmination. It was a culmination of events and this just happened to be the straw that broke the camel's back between the two parties. So he did request, was denied. He stayed back anyway. Now, of course, there are some things that are coming up on Instagram, some allegations as far as a concert is concerned. I'll let you guys and the family and the fans, I'll let you guys sort through all of that. I'm just talking to what I know. What I do know is that Trayvon Diggs asked to stay back in Maryland. He was told no. He stayed back anyway, Cowboys said enough is enough. They waived him twenty four hours on the waiver wire, and we'll see if a team picks him up, and if not, he'll be free to sign with any of the other thirty one teams. And yesterday he took on the he hired David Mullighedtto as the agent. So, yeah, so you know that's Trayvon Diggs, Trevon Diggs's situation with the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Let's give the context behind that specific Yeah, you know who else he represents? Who's that Mike?
Speaker 4: He does represent Michael Love the Green Bay Packer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so that Trayvon. Did he fire his agent or not?
Speaker 6: He was not, He was not represented by an agent at the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now he is.
Speaker 4: You know who else? You know who else represents both Micah and Trayvon three? And who else he represents Rich Pickings, which is going up into a contract negotiation very shortly, very shortly.
Speaker 5: So that particular agent has two players who left here somewhat disgruntled and has one more player still currently on the roster that needs a lot of money. Yeah, yeah, I don't like those words.
Speaker 4: He kind of seems like either an act of pettiness or at least just the chess move if anything.
Speaker 5: Or Trayvon is just doing what he did in training camp and just getting behind Micah. Yeah maybe, which that goes to something I tweeted yesterday if he clears Waivers, which is becoming more likely that he will, but we'll see if he does clear waivers. There are two top teams that pop up on my radar full as likely Trayvon Diggs destinations, and that would be Green Bay with his bestie Michael Parsons and Chicago Bears with his form mer coach Al Harris, whom they still have a very very good relationship. But then I know a couple others popped up. He's mad right Now's like, no, I just got it. Yeah, that would be tough, tough, that would be tough. But a couple other destinations popped up. I know, I saw some people asking me about the possibility of New England with Stefan, and I'm like, Stefan didn't have a great news day yesterday.
Speaker 4: So that day for the Dicks brothers.
Speaker 5: What is the future in New England look like for Stefan Diggs? Based upon once more information tends to come out as.
Speaker 4: I think the timing of the release changes that whole trajectory because that could have been a possibility. I just but right after that story breaks and the felony Chargers that Stefan's now having to deal with that, I think it completely. I would argue the Commanders would be another landing spot for.
Speaker 5: Me, and they're high in the in the waiver order, so if they can convince ownership d Q, I mean, if he can convince Washing into an ownership to eat that contract, it's.
Speaker 6: Only four hundred thousand dollars right in one for one game. Yeah, and that would also give you rights.
Speaker 5: To him for the remainder of the contract and then you could rework the contract. One gets them in the building. So I mean they have the second highest team on the waivers is the Giants?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Giants are Cardinals, Giants, Jets. So it goes Raiders and that's Raiders Giants. Yesterday was Giants, Jets, Cardinals are they're all in that. I think it's Raiders and Commanders have four wins, so they're behind those three that we're talking. So as a potential free agent somebody who's waiting to clear waivers, you're at this time of the season, he's hopeful. I would imagine this is me projecting, leaning on my former self. I would imagine he's hoping that a playoff team, Oh yeah, we'll pick absolutely pick up his current contract if he does not clear waivers.
Speaker 3: They are picking up the contract that he had.
Speaker 4: But he's healthy, he's ready to play.
Speaker 3: Right, He's hopeful that a playoff team picks him up.
Speaker 5: But he's also probably like wishing upon the star right now that nobody touches him. Therefore he can go pick where he wants to go based upon the pool of teams that are interested in him. Therefore, he would be able to conduct a new contract with this new agent, because having a new agent with a pre existing contract does absolutely nothing for you, right, and not just any old agent, the agent the agent. So that's the latest on trewand Digson. Like we said, we'll see where he lands. I'm of the belief that what's today Wednesday, I'm of the belief he has a new destination. Before Friday Saturday at the latest, I think he'll be in someone's building.
Speaker 3: By Does he play this year? I don't know that in this season.
Speaker 5: I don't think he plays anyone's regular season finale. But if he gets picked up by a playoff team, I believe he.
Speaker 4: Plays wildcard weekend with Diggs.
Speaker 5: You'd have time if you claim him more sign him this weekend. You got time for to get him ready for wildcoch So yeah.
Speaker 4: What is the percentage chance in your mind that he gets claimed versus signed prior to the playoffs, because I think he will lean him somewhere.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sure.
Speaker 5: It was kind of going back and forth on this and Josh and now we're talking about it yesterday.
Speaker 3: I'm fifty to fifty on.
Speaker 5: It because of who, because of what teams are in the top five of the waiver order.
Speaker 3: What if Cleveland grabs them? Good him and Ward the Raiders could grab them.
Speaker 5: They have the top pick in the waiver order right now, the top Clevelan waver order.
Speaker 4: I will say these teams are not naive to the fact of how he's played this year. They're not naive. They may not know the extent of it, and they may think a change of scenery. Could I think he's gonna be it.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's gonna be a very strong disregard for the performance this Ye're understanding the the disgruntledness between him and ownership.
Speaker 4: I've got the phrase all pro next to your name. Yeah, teams are going to take a chance.
Speaker 3: On somebody will like I'm myself. It's just whether or not.
Speaker 4: They're going to spend the money to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's still in his twenties. He's not over thirty yet.
Speaker 5: No, Like I've sat here and said, it's had major in has flipped a switch.
Speaker 3: Like he is literally the player.
Speaker 5: And you don't like this from a management perspective or coaching perspective. You don't like players who turn the light on or turn the light off. You just don't, right. You like guys who always keep their light on. Right, I'm not sure for what place that was, but who will keep a light on for you?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: But that's what you want, right, You want a guy We're not a sponsor, but but yeah, keeps.
Speaker 3: The light on all the area. They definitely do.
Speaker 5: I like some Marriots, But I think in terms of his performance, I can look at him and be like, yeah, Traymonk can still play.
Speaker 3: I've based upon the system, Trayvon can still play it. I don't.
Speaker 5: I have no doubts or questions about that it does a matter is he motivated and does he want to so in the right situation.
Speaker 3: If you are a team.
Speaker 5: That has other players that are on that defense side of the ball that can make plays, and if you are a team that has somebody that he likes or has a relationship with, you are most likely of the mindset of, yeah, this is going to be a good thing for us, because he'll turn the light on.
Speaker 4: It's not a can he play.
Speaker 5: I don't don't think he's I don't think he's that far off where people are like I don't think he could play anymore, or I have questions whether or not he can play. It's really just he's not happy there. And there's a lot of players who've done that.
Speaker 6: But I would argue, if you're a team looking for help in the quarterback position, do you look at a guy that has an on and off switch. It's like, if he doesn't like your defensive dominator, he's going to shut it off for the whole year.
Speaker 3: That is my point.
Speaker 5: But I think, again, you want that guy here in this organization, with this management and in the history of this team.
Speaker 4: The same time, they paid him as the highest paid defensive but it's not just a HM took care of him when they needed it the most, and when he went through surgeries and he went through rehabs, they gave him every sort of resource he possibly could. And how did he accept those resources? He rejected him. I don't know if there's I don't think you can just push all that to the side. If he was playing well, then maybe that's the case. But he played like garbage while he was here. Let's call a spade a space. He did not play well in twenty twenty five as a part of the Cowboys secondary.
Speaker 3: No'll disagree.
Speaker 4: So what NFL team is gonna look at Trayvon Diggs and say, yeah, you know what, We're gonna put all our eggs in his basket to possibly be a starter for a playoff caliber defense and say, oh, we have the track record that makes us feel confident in that sense.
Speaker 3: It's gonna say a lot of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing. I'm just so, here's the thing.
Speaker 5: There's there's truth in what both of you are saying, and I see what both of you're saying, but here's the bottom line. The bottom line is contextually speaking, when you're one of these other thirty one GMS. Yes, you're looking at the fact that Trevon Diggs played poorly in twenty twenty fence he dead. Yes, you're looking at the fact that he did not get along with his defensive coordinator. You know, if you're looking at the fact that you're that defensive coordinator might be fired, the fact that no one played well for the most part, and that defensive coordinators defense, the fact that that defensive coordinator's defense allowed almost five hundred yards on average like historically and the previous deal and right, yeah, So the general manager and the owner of the other thirty one teams, they're looking at the whole of the So you're right, Kyle. They are saying, well, you know, he's coming off of knee injuries, major knee injuries, and he didn't play nice in twenty twenty five with his DC or that organization.
Speaker 3: But they're also saying.
Speaker 5: Well, that DC, I could see if the defense was playing well, but Treyvon was the dark spot. Nobody was playing well. So and this is not me taking side one way or the other. This is saying, I see what you're saying, I see what you're saying. In the bottom line is I'm telling you, somebody have to take it. There will be if he clears waivers. There's a playoff team that is oh yeah, willing, I'm saying Trevon. But they won't view it as putting all of their eggs in his basket, because if you're a playoff team, you likely already have at least one dude in your in your sex hopefully hopefully at least one dude, So adding him you could look at it as a I'm just going to say the name as from the how we standpoint of overkill, intentional overkill, right, That's something Philadelphia Eagles do all the time, intentional overkill.
Speaker 4: My point here in bringing all this up is is to not say who or that he won't be signed. I think he will be signed for sure. I don't think he's going to be picked up on waivers for the four four hundred million dollar or four hundred and seventy thousand dollars going into the final week, and then somebody's gonna want that contract in twenty twenty six on their books immediately and then have to rework it, agreed. I think he passes through waivers sure, and then it's wide open to anybody, and if you throw a couple one hundred thousand dollars at him at that point, but you don't have any sort of tie to him in the future. I think that's where it would possibly be better.
Speaker 5: Teams are going to give themselves out an out, a lot of outs in his contract based upon what your.
Speaker 4: Still whole scenario. I just don't think anybody's gonna pick him up on waivers.
Speaker 5: The question is his psychology. The question is not his physical play from I would argue, I would argue it. I would argue both right now, the management, he.
Speaker 4: Hasn't been the same after those injury.
Speaker 5: None of the corners for the Dallas Cowboys have you had two ballhawks who played like trash over the last two years.
Speaker 3: The point being, you don't know.
Speaker 5: In this twenty twenty five defense, you don't know because you're right, he's coming off of those injuries.
Speaker 3: That's a concern, But you don't know if he was going to.
Speaker 5: Be able to get back to peak fourm because the scheme he was dropped in was not conducive to him getting back to peak form.
Speaker 3: So the thing is you you don't know.
Speaker 5: So if you're an opposing GM or an opposing owner of the other thirty Winter tires. You look at what your defense runs, who your DC is, and you say, does Trayvon Digs fit this particular sitution, this personnel and this personnel, and that's what you're looking at. And plenty of teams will say, that's a former All pro, he's still in his late twenties. We can fix them. Somebody's going to say it. Somebody's going to say it. And again, lot of teams, that's right, and they're not. They're not looking at it. A's pushing their eggs all into that basket. Because if you're a playoff team, then again likely you have at least one or two.
Speaker 4: If you're signing to be a backup, then I think you're fine.
Speaker 5: Is going to go to it saying he's going to start that is going to go to a loaded team. I'm gonna tell you that's what I mean right now. I hate he is going He doesn't want to be the guy. He wants to be another guy, a part of a lot of other guys. Yes, he's gonna go to a team that is already loaded. And you're gonna be like, are you freaking kidding me? That's what's gonna happen. I'm just telling you that's what's gonna happen. And you're gonna sit there, You're gonna be like, you gotta be freaking kidding, you be oh good for them. And he's gonna go out there. He's probably gonna ball out because he's playing with other guys. It's fun for him and he likes way who is around. That's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: We will.
Speaker 4: I want to revisit this couple weeks.
Speaker 3: He's gonna go to a shaded team, bro, because.
Speaker 4: I I don't three I think he I think he will go to a loaded team, but I don't think he's gonna play a lot, and I don't think he's gonna be as big of an impact player.
Speaker 6: You might have that moment, you might get a pick or something crazy, but like long term.
Speaker 3: Which I don't see it, I can't speak to.
Speaker 4: It hasn't been on there.
Speaker 5: Which if he gets an interception in the playoffs, that will be one more interception that he got the entirety of twenty twenty five with this DC.
Speaker 4: That's not a high bar to region.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. What I'm simply saying is the improve when it's the improvement.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying he will go back to first team All pros.
Speaker 3: In three years, but I do feel everybody. I do feel like, yeah, but who else has played well?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, No, I get it.
Speaker 5: Show.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know here, I said this whole day.
Speaker 5: But I'm it's not very good talking about two of the previous years, two of the best ballhawks in football.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, both of them have gotten in different years. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Both of them have gotten extensions, yes, yes, and both of them have done what since those extensions? Not anything because of them or because of the coordinators.
Speaker 3: Who knows.
Speaker 5: You can't say both guys are just falling because they both just failed.
Speaker 3: Everybody's not suddenly forgetting how to play exactly. I'm not taking any responsibility off of him. What I'm saying is there's a common theme.
Speaker 4: Sounds like you're making excuses, not at all.
Speaker 5: I'm just telling you that he's going to go to a loaded team, and because he's fully capable of playing well if the system allows for him, he's going to select a system that works for him. That's just what you do when you're if you've become a free agent, He's going to have success. Now, I'm not which any bad aou here in any of those teas. I'm just telling you that the boy can still play. He decided not to play, I don't. I don't think so, Okay, I'm telling you he decided not to play here anymore.
Speaker 4: And how is that indicative of a good football player? Like how it's not he hates football, that's bad. If you don't like football, then that's not. If you don't want to be your best?
Speaker 6: How many times did you get at every levels?
Speaker 5: I hear you, guys from the fan perspective, I'm telling you from the locker room perspective, there are plenty of guys who turned the switch off and turn it on. I completely there's a lot of guys that are in that locker room that do the same exact thing.
Speaker 3: We've seen it before.
Speaker 5: How many you guys have seen players in this locker room say you don't play one hundred percent every play?
Speaker 3: That's true?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he got absolutely he hadn't played well wherever he went.
Speaker 5: Also seen guys who have left his locker room because they didn't like things that were going on here.
Speaker 3: They went to other teams and they're Bawling who de Marcus Lawrence.
Speaker 4: Okay d Law is a great example, but de Law was playing well all the way through.
Speaker 5: De Law wasn't having a great great season here either, and then he he was hurt the whole year.
Speaker 3: So it was trahan Oka that was it different.
Speaker 4: One of them was a mental fortitude leader and the other one is Trayvon Diggs. That's the difference. How many times did you criticize Trayvon for not wanting to come up and make a tackle, not in twenty twenty five, but in twenty twenty three and twenty four when he was still a significant part.
Speaker 5: Is that absolutely the same way I say critique Ceedee Lamb for not going out of blocking the stand way to critique Dak Prescott for not reading coverages. Everybody has their faughts, everybody has areas that they have to improve upon. I'm just telling you from my eyes, my analytical eyes, he is of the persona that will decide to or not to.
Speaker 4: You don't like that, you don't like that.
Speaker 5: The reality is every player that walks in the locker room has that choice. And your reality is every player that's on your roster is not playing with the light switch on all the time. That's the reality. There's not one roster that has everybody playing with the light switch on. It's not there's not it's not realistic to even think that it sounds good. It's nice to think about. That's not reality. Reality is players turning on their tenner off. Difference is some guys are in a freaking free fish bowl because they're that good.
Speaker 4: Agree, If they weren't that good, you wouldn't be.
Speaker 5: Talking about him. He is that good of over dog on ballhawk. Does he miss sometimes? Absolutely? Most ballhawks take risks. He's a wallhak who takes risk at his career. Here in twenty five has been disgruntled from training camp. He didn't want to be here no more. He didn't want to be here no more. The contract said be here every day. All right, I'm here, give me my check until I get out of this situation.
Speaker 3: Once I get out of this situation, watch this turn light.
Speaker 4: I think there are I think you're right. In most cases, we're gonna find out. I just don't believe that with Trayvon. I think that is the case for the most part.
Speaker 6: The most part, I think he's going to turn it on and then realize, Oh wow, I didn't do enough.
Speaker 4: I didn't prepare enough.
Speaker 6: I wasn't here in the facility enough to contribute and be ready at my full capacity in order to be the guy that I once was.
Speaker 4: His best days are behind him. I completely agree. And DeMarcus Lawrence when he left, we went on this show and said, Wow, d Lall landed in Seattle. He's back with his defensive line coach that was here in Adam Dirty, who's now the defensive coordinator up in Seattle. That's a great fit. I think d Law is going to have a solid year. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: We are really dealing with some recency buyers here, because I remember d Law was absolutely scraped by the Cowboys fans for saying that they were tired at the back end of that season.
Speaker 3: Run.
Speaker 5: Oh how people forget So Yes, I agree Dee Law was one of the consummate leaders in the locker room. But yeah, but he also did want verbalize something that Isaiah is verbalizing right now. Some players turn the switch on, turn the switch off. Some players make experiences even when they're leaders in the locker room, and they shouldn't. But because d Law is playing so well, fans have forgotten that. They dragged him over the coals for saying that the Cowboys got tired. They dragged him over the cos this free agency. When he said he knew he wasn't going to win a Super Bowl, Well, yeah, so he went to Seattle and everyone said, well, you're not gonna have a better chance in Seattle.
Speaker 4: He sure did.
Speaker 3: Sure did.
Speaker 5: My point being don't forget certain things because you want to point out other things.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: As far as Trailon Diggs goes, I do believe his best days are behind him. I don't believe all of his good days are behind him. That's the best play.
Speaker 4: I've got a percentage of snaps in my head. I'm gonna tell you guys in the break, if he hits that, I will run a half marathon in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Cool if he hit it.
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm not going. I don't want to tell myself, but I like I I've got a percentage that if he plays that percentage of defensive snaps in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: You just told me this was all about this year, this whole conversation.
Speaker 3: No, he said, we don't.
Speaker 4: We're talking about want to go long term, long term.
Speaker 5: He just said that, Adams, I said no, no, no, no, I said, hold on.
Speaker 4: We gotta go to break. When we come back, we'll continue this conversation with more talks and cowboys after this find it.
Speaker 2: Every day begins with a promise, a promise to work hard and to build a future. That's why we're here providing the tools, expertise and John Deere equipment you have relied on for generations to help you get the job done right. We're with you. That's our promise to you because no matter the project or the challenge you're facing.
Speaker 3: Where were you?
Speaker 4: Where are United Cowboys Vans? We've got big news. Black Rifle Energy is now available at Texas seven eleven stores, and for a limited time, you can score two cans for just six dollars at participating location. These cans pack a serious punch, two hundred milligrams of caffeine, veteran crafted flavor, and the clean energy you need to power through those long days. So the next time you roll into your neighborhood seven eleven here in Texas, grab that two for six dollars Black Rifle Energy deal and fuel up the American way, Black Rifle Coffee America's coffee.
Speaker 7: How's it going. You see that Cowboys game?
Speaker 3: Oh? I watched. I've been seeing some good things totally.
Speaker 7: They have some talent.
Speaker 5: You have some great talent, and they got some fight hoping this is the year me too.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm Cody. By the way, I'm Travis. Nice to meet you. Travis, Go Cowboys Go.
Speaker 5: Cowboys make a new friend based solely on their shirt choice.
Speaker 4: What would you like the power to do?
Speaker 8: Bank of America the official bank of the Dallas Cowboys, Copyright twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Bank of America Corporation.
Speaker 4: At AT and T.
Speaker 8: We guarantee our network so you can talk college football with your bff while taking Buster to the vet.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, I can't believiate the whole thing of chicken wings, and I can't believe we're staging a comeback.
Speaker 4: Staying connected matters.
Speaker 8: That's why in the rare event of a network outage, you'll automatically get a bill credit for a full day's service for Wile's downtown, lasting sixt minutes and more. Caused by single incident impacting ten more towers must beak impact to tell I don't think about it. Tristrictions and exclusions ofply ceet dot com slash guarantee for full details.
Speaker 7: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company. Here from The Star in Frisco, Patrick Nocy, Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah stand back. I'm Kyle Yeomans with Chris Beam in the back. A couple of comments that I thought were funny. Man, this is great from Melvin. He just thinks that the debate going back and forth is significant. The ultra Cowboy agrees with me. He says there's a better chance of a leprechaun popping out of your lucky charms than kids becoming a good player. Again, which I agree. I just don't think you They.
Speaker 3: Are also those who agree with you.
Speaker 4: There are some people that agree with Isaiah, and that's a part of it. I think both of them have legitimate thoughts. And I think if you think dig still has it left, then he could be productive somewhere down the line. I just don't think he's one of those. I'm not one of those guys. I don't think he has anything left, and that's part of it. We are going to find out. So in the break We didn't even get the chance to talk about it because I was trying to find a clip here for Isaiah out there. We did figure out it's not there. I haven't gotten a chance. It's definitely there. The thought process for you, we did clear this up. You were talking about long term. I'm talking about I don't think he has a period, but I'm saying immediately with a team, he's not going to make an impact I don't think he'll make an impact anywhere anymore, Pierce.
Speaker 5: I think it depends on the organization. I think it depends on the organization. If he clears waivers. He has an agent now that is very smart, that knows how to select a team that contractually he'll be fine.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: There will be outs for the team, of course, because of all these question marks that they have, But it's gonna be a team that has as that is of his best interest, not It's not even gonna be the money bag up front. It's going to be I think that his contract is going to be stretched it away.
Speaker 3: It's like, all right, but let me show you.
Speaker 4: More importantly, he wants to be on a team that is loaded.
Speaker 5: He wants to be on a loaded team. Yeah, that's and that's what I foresee happening.
Speaker 4: So that he can look good again, so that absolutely.
Speaker 5: He doesn't want to bear the weight of it. He wants to be a complimentary not that guy. He wants to be a really good complimentary player.
Speaker 4: Hey you're not that guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I just don't think that he wants the responsibility of being that guy.
Speaker 3: I think he could be that guy if he wanted to again, But it's a choice.
Speaker 4: But it's a problem.
Speaker 3: I say it's an absolute problem. But it happens in every locker room. Gosh, I just think it's a st Again, I will state this.
Speaker 5: I think it's a stretch to say that all of the good football.
Speaker 3: Is going from Trayvon Diggs.
Speaker 5: We can say all of the elite football is likely going from Treyvon Diggs. But I still think he can be one of the better. And don't twist my words. I didn't say one of the best, one of the better cornerbacks in the league in the right situation. The final elite is there is there a statistic that you would that you can attach to it, like.
Speaker 4: If you're getting Pro Bowls and All Pros, that would be.
Speaker 3: An He was elite.
Speaker 5: Now he's I think he can be good. I don't think he will be good.
Speaker 4: Would probably be like a serviceable starter in the league.
Speaker 5: Right, twelfth best corner in the league, something like that. Yeah, see, you're not going to be a starting He's.
Speaker 3: Not going to be. I think he's a starter in the right situation. I think he's a starter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's pulled out that Josh Norman comparison, and I'm like, all right.
Speaker 4: I could he could see that falls apart as and begins a journeyman career on the back half. Maybe I think that could be a post.
Speaker 5: I still think there are good days left in him. That's my only stance. I can't subscribe to the the fact that somehow Trevon Diggs has forgotten how to play football or doesn't love the game, he didn't love the city.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's either one of those things. I just don't think he's got it left in him from a health stample.
Speaker 5: So throw this out here. Nay Shan right is tied for second leader in the league and interceptions.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's not moving over from a starting spot. Darn it, he's not moving over. He should have made a Pro Bowl. He probably will if they don't make the Uh, this.
Speaker 5: Is a player that we said yeah too, right, yeah, sure, so Rico goes well, right, yeah, Okay, the right situation, I you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Different situations. It's even more Take guys, I'm through multiple surgeries major knee You're.
Speaker 5: Talking about lesser players though, that are still doing well because of the right situation. Sure, that happens everything, that's what in his Okay, I don't see how you see it as being different.
Speaker 4: He's gone through major knee injuries and he hasn't played the same. He's never been the same. He had a twenty twenty one year where he had an incredible season and he hasn't played nearly that since. Then twenty three, twenty four to twenty five doesn't matter. He never played the same. Tell me one year where he was even close to what he had been when prior to de coordinator.
Speaker 3: No, he didn't.
Speaker 4: He played like garbage the whole time when in the back half of dan Quinn being here. Twenty twenty three, he was not very good. Twenty twenty four, he was not very good. We talked about this on the show multiple times.
Speaker 3: He didn't play well with dan Quinn.
Speaker 9: At the back half after the injuries. No, no, Holy cow, all right, this is.
Speaker 3: The do you want to do? Cube? I was gonna say, this is the best QB vision ever.
Speaker 4: I Selective memory is a is A is a disease. This isn't selective memory. This is remembering. He's not the same player.
Speaker 3: Who is the same player on your team right now?
Speaker 7: Kyle?
Speaker 3: Then what then you've had on your roster the last four years?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 3: Same player?
Speaker 6: I'd argue Digizo has been a consistent player since he's been here.
Speaker 4: I'd argue that he had the bound season last year, had some These are all younger guys anyways, though, I mean Tyler Smith, We've just had a conversation.
Speaker 3: I've taking Osa's place since he got his extension.
Speaker 4: Absolutely w C got here. Absolutely, ceedee Lamb, Ceedee Lamb has certainly been an uptick since he got his extension. Dak Prescott's continued to take a step forward with CD he.
Speaker 5: Got he took a step back before taking step forward, but that's because he mistraining him.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was coming off of an injury. Yeah, which plays a factor.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 4: All right, do you want to do QB vision and previate Giants. Absolutely. All right, let's do it, Beamer.
Speaker 11: Let's get why Eddie cut up.
Speaker 1: It's time for QB vision with Isaiah's stand back.
Speaker 4: Day when we're weekn with the Giants defense.
Speaker 3: All right, let's hurry get through this because we got a short, short version of this. All right.
Speaker 5: They are multiple, multiple in their offerings. These guys run everything from a ford to a one, to a three to an invert two. They mix it up relatively well on the on the defensive side of the ball, I respect it. You can't really rest a shirt on what it is that they're going to do. They got some dudes, man, The Giants aren't as bad as people think they are. They got some They got some solid guys on defense. If they're if they are loaded anywhere is on the defensive side of the ball, for sure. They still got Sexy Dexy. I don't think he's a player that he I don't think he's the player that he used to be. But Sexy Dexi is still He's still a force that you have to be aware of. You have to you gotta account for him.
Speaker 4: You gotta have a different defensive coordinator. You have a couple of extra surgeries. Sexy dexy players and it's a different player time time. Han't turn it off.
Speaker 3: He has a nickname.
Speaker 4: Did he turn it on? Did he turn it off? Is there a light switch there?
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's sometimes said a lot of big guys. Do we saw we saw? I love it. Hey, Chris Jones turning on to turn it off this year? Yeah, we just wanted real You don't want that on your roster.
Speaker 5: Mid play we saw mid playin play, all right, so is that to watch somebody walking the end zone? Okay, turn it on to turn it off. So Sexy Dexi is their nose guard. He likes to line up right over the center. So he is going to causeo BB a lot of one on one opportunities. This is say like that, I'm not even gonna say problems, but Cooper BB, you better eat some extra ham or something this week because Sexy Decks he's gonna literally just grab your shoulder pass and try to walk you back into Decks or Milton's pocket whoever is playing quarterback tomorrow or this week.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, we'll see. But anyway, so that's that.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's not doing a whole lot of stuff for just pushing a pile. But what he does do for the rest of the defensive line is he creates levels, usually a pocket you like to see like a little half circle, so that your quarterback, you know, running defensive ends have to run the loop and his quarterback has.
Speaker 3: A place to step up. Sexy Dexy Dexy does not.
Speaker 5: Really allow for that, which is why he can remain impactful because he is so big, he is so powerful. He can push the center back and all of a sudden, there are levels between your center, your guard, and your tackle. So if there's levels instead of there being a pocket, and now there's seams for guys to be able to get in and run different stunts. Who are those guys that are running stunts. Well, the guy that I really really, really really like on their side of the ball, and that's their inside linebacker, Bobby ok I like him a lot.
Speaker 3: He fifty number fifty eight.
Speaker 4: He loved these like linebackers with long like multiple syllable last day Africans.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna say I'm saying that he's Africans.
Speaker 3: He can say I say he's Nigerian.
Speaker 5: These cats can play, Yeah, me, these boys could play and then they're in the international. You know, whatever thing that the NFL is doing is really opening it up for these guys. We're starting to see it, so that's pretty awesome. But yeah, these casts can play at the second level. Bobby is nice, he's physical. Brian Burns, to me, obviously he's a He's has had a good career. I don't think that his light switch is necessarily on right now. Brian Burns is obviously somebody that you have to account for. But again, he's to me, he's one of those players that turns it on, turns it off, very impactful. They got account for him because when he does turn it on, you can't really do anything about it. But one person who does not turn their light switch on or off, it just stays on. It is a freaking led, okay led that doesn't go out at all. His name is Abdull Carter. Yeah, fifty one defensive end, freaking monster monster.
Speaker 3: They were not.
Speaker 5: They weren't lying when they said that he was Micah Parson's esh.
Speaker 3: They weren't lying.
Speaker 4: About he He looks like him, honestly, he does.
Speaker 5: He body type looks like him. He has a he has a motor like a Max Crosby. Though he's gonna be a He's gonna be a hell of a player for.
Speaker 3: A long time.
Speaker 5: I really like his game. He every play he takes, every snap is balls to the wall. It is one hundred percent. You're getting everything that he has. You's getting every move. He'll empty the tank. Look at you, you got me, I'm coming right back at you like. He's that type of player. He has a lot of different moves. He could speed rush you, he could bull rush you. He'll spend, he'll do They'll they'll walk him off the ball, have a three down looks like a three down line. He'll be off the ball and they're gonna What they're gonna do is put Sexy Dexi.
Speaker 3: At the nose guard position over the center.
Speaker 5: He'll go out there, take the center, and then all of a sudden, you got Abdua Carter running off of that on a stunt. They do a lot of stuff like that to create pressures. Usually their pressure comes from five man rushes, not necessarily four, not necessarily six man rushes. So they'll bring the four down linemen and then bring a fifth guy, and a lot of times they'll have they'll bring an out. They'll bring a linebacker, so carri k and they'll bring ab Dual Carter from off the ball, so three down linemen. Even though Abdua Carter is a d n Okay, they'll they'll have them off the ball and they'll run stunts with him and o Karake and then that creates a lot of problems. And then the secondary not necessarily impressive, but they don't have a problem walking up and manning you up and stand in your hip pocket nice fast, killed it very quick. Can we get some popcorn?
Speaker 4: These these these edge rushers are trued. Yeah, they're really good. So let's get some popcorn and Ricky do it. Then we come back after the break with more talking cowboys plus our pick them second segment. Give us a call eight eight eight eight five five two two ninety seven, Give us a call right now. We're gonna hear get your popcorn ready to get your pick'ems ready to when we come back at at and T.
Speaker 8: We guarantee our network so you can talk college football with your bff while taking Buster to the vet.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, I can't believiate the whole thing of chicken wings, and I can't believe we're staging a comeback.
Speaker 4: To your staying connected matters.
Speaker 8: That's why in the rare event of a network outage, you'll automatically get a bill credit for a full day's service for wiles downtime lasting sixty minutes and more caused by single incident impacting ten more towers must be connected to imact tower. Don't set about it. Restrictions and exclusion apply. S eet dot com Slash Guarantee for full details.
Speaker 4: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. If you shout how about them Cowboys?
Speaker 12: You have that undeniable passion that's the heart of Cowboys Nation, and if you like to drink Doctor Pepper, you love the unique blend of its twenty three flavors. Together, you're one of a kind fandom paired with the one of a kind taste of a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper is the game day lineup that can't be beat better Yet, Gather your Cowboys and Doctor Pepper fan friends to watch the next game and crack open a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper for everyone.
Speaker 4: The wins will be even taste here. It's a pepper thing, Cowboys Vans, We've got big news. Black rifleed Energy is now available at Texas seven to eleven stores and for a limited time, you can score two cans for just six dollars at participating locations. These cans pack a serious punch, two hundred milligrams of caffeine, veteran crafted flavor, and the clean energy you need to power through those long days. So the next time you roll into your neighborhood set eleven here in Texas, grab that two for six dollars Black Rifle Energy deal and fuel up the American Way. Black Rifle Coffee America's coffee.
Speaker 3: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company. This segment is brought to you by invisil Line, the official Smile of the Dallas Cowboys. Back with Patrick Noses, Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Chris Beam in the back, I'm Kyle Yeomans, We've got Isaiah standback here. Third girl ASMR one of our favorite and the talking Cowboys family asked if we hugged it out of yes, we always do. I think others it's all it is. It's just a football fight, that's all it is. I like when he's angry, I'm just sitting over here. It's never personal. It's never anything like we're gonna.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna always agree on everything. That's perfectly fine.
Speaker 5: Part it's okay, hey, twenty twenty five going into twenty twenty six, so it's okay to disagree with somebody's results in their person, their their views.
Speaker 3: And you can still be friends.
Speaker 4: And what do we call this show? That's before the Cowboys take the field every week? Say it with the jang chest. I love it. And that's what we're doing, all right. Josh is gonna say.
Speaker 6: Get to popcorn ready? It is the last one of the season. It is the last one. Oh fear my goodness, you'll know the deal. It's a bold prediction segment with a cinematic twist. It's been a fun year, lots of great movies, and we've got just three more to finish us off.
Speaker 3: Finish us off.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna finish you off, buddy.
Speaker 6: And because there are too many movies, you've got to baby, and you'll only get one ticket.
Speaker 5: First up, we've got I don't want any tickets.
Speaker 4: You're gonna want this movie, mad so mad.
Speaker 6: The Last Guys Match gave us Russell Wilson in super Bowl Champion form, which turned out to be more indicative of your defense than a dangerous come back. And now rookie Jackson Dart leads the g men. He's a young man who's brought some juice, some swagger in New York. He's got thirteen ten he's on the season compared to only five interceptions, and if any team needs a get right game, they know just who to call. This is Darty Supreme, Darty Supreme, Arty Supreme. All right, Jackson Dart ends with a passer rating over one forty.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Jesus good, that's a hefty passer rating.
Speaker 3: He kills you. That's bold, he kills you.
Speaker 4: Number two. I on the ball carrier, all right, I on the Yeah. You see.
Speaker 6: Malie Davis just ran for over one hundred yards for the first time in his career. He's been around for years, but something clicked in the second half of the season, a gear we haven't seen before.
Speaker 4: We still believe in.
Speaker 6: Javante, But if Davante can't go, I want to believe Malik Davis goes back to back with another one hundred yard game.
Speaker 4: Or is it a happy blue year?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 6: Does film MafA get activated MAA? The young Guns steal the shine in the season finalite. My stat prediction is Malik Davis rushes for one hundred plus yards in consecutive games, all right, and number.
Speaker 4: Three, The numbers don't lie.
Speaker 6: Nine straight wins over the Giants, sixteen of the last seventeen, dating back to twenty sixteen, Time and time again, Dallas treated the New York Football Giants like little brother. And then the final game of twenty twenty five, we aint leaving.
Speaker 4: We ain't going nowhere because we are the Wolves of Wall Street.
Speaker 6: The Cowboys steal another one over the Giants on a butter Aubrey game winner.
Speaker 4: Oh Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 6: No matter how the season went, no matter what changes are coming, some traditions remain the same.
Speaker 4: Cowboys over Giants.
Speaker 6: Get your popcorn ready because it's time for a show, Baby.
Speaker 5: Raja, I am buying my ticket to the All eyes on the what's it running back?
Speaker 3: What was the second one?
Speaker 5: I on the ball, I on the ballcare carrier. Yes, I in a ball carre and that's what I want.
Speaker 4: I'm going with him. I'm taking that one for yeah. I like the last one is the Wolves of Wall Street the possibility. I just don't think it's gonna be that close. I think I don't think it'll take a game winner from being a butter.
Speaker 5: I'm buying Wolves of Wall Street because although I can't buy two tickets, I think Jackson Dodd has himself a game against this day, probably, But I also think that if Dak does play as they plan for him to do so, Dak absolutely owns the Giants, So I think Dak and the offensive starters will have their way against the defense of the New York Giants. But I also think Jackson Dart is going to have some fun, so I think it could be a close game, and I think but Aubrey might be tasked with winning this, so I'm taking Wolves of Wall Street.
Speaker 3: I think that this defense is gonna blitz like twenty five percent of the ye for.
Speaker 4: Coming after it, for sure.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Joe Milton gets the dart. By the way, he would be just the second rookie Giants quarterback in history to beat the Cowboys in his rookie season. Only one that has ever done it was Eli Manning back in two thousand and four. All of the rookie quarterbacks against Dallas are combined er for six, and.
Speaker 4: It's his first time playing the Cowboys and his first time starting against the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: He played.
Speaker 4: That's that's yeah, starting against the Cowboys definitely the case. All right, it's time now for our Pickham segment. I did text Chris Beam for the name again. You might need to assist me here, Beamer after your Beamer bulletin? What's going on? Beam?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 10: Biamber bulletin? Josh is still in the league with I forgot my glasses.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know you had what what was that?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 10: Isaiah forty nine and forty, Kyle forty one and forty eight. That's bad, Patrick, forty and forty nine?
Speaker 3: Hey, rebuilt years. How many wins did you have?
Speaker 2: Josh?
Speaker 4: How many? Beam?
Speaker 3: Say? What?
Speaker 4: How many wins did I have? Total? Last week?
Speaker 10: No? It was going on a total oh fifty one and thirty eight game track at home.
Speaker 3: Let's go show.
Speaker 4: Now, you've got to win four games to clinch.
Speaker 3: Josh, four games?
Speaker 4: Okay, so he's got to go first. All right, here we go. Who was the caller again?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 4: Angel and Bowmont? Angel in Beaumont. What's going on? Angel? Hey, thanks for calling and appreciate you as always. All right, we're gonna roll through these pretty quick, starting with the games on Saturday. Couple Division deciders, slash Seed Deciders. Panthers at the Buccaneers. Johnny pans, Okay, the momentum the Panthers. All right, Panthers got the momentum, Josh, go with the Panthers.
Speaker 5: Isaiah, give me the buck Nasties.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take the Buccaneers. There, choose all no Panthers, right, yeah, yeah, the bus Let's say, you can't just choose the opposite of me? What if he gets actually can why?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Why not?
Speaker 2: Go?
Speaker 3: I'm taking the Buccaneers at home.
Speaker 4: Okay, I took the Bucks to so Panthers, Panthers Bucks Bucks Bucks, Uh, Seattle and Sam France, Cisco, Seahawks and forty nine Ers, Isaiah, I will go. No, let me go first, let me go. I'll take the Seahawks.
Speaker 5: Oh you way a freaking go, buddy. I knew you're gonna do that. I'm taking the freaking Seahawks. I thought you were gonna take the forty nine. No, I'm gonna take the Seahawks. There is right, you know what.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not. I'm gonna take the forty nine ers. You're man, man, I'm switching it. That offense has been saying they punted.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna be very pretty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you give me the forty nine ers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that defense is nasty.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 4: I'm taking Seatt, all right, taking Seattle? What do you got, angel, I'm gonna take san Fran. I think Sam Donald clowns up and you know, as a cowboy, Sayer often kind of win against San Fran And I don't think they never lose. Man, when I need them to or want them to, I think they'll take it. There you go, you lions at the Bears Angel will let you.
Speaker 3: Start your turn to go first. Give me the Bears.
Speaker 4: Josh, No, it's Isaiah's turning to go first. Yeah, Bears.
Speaker 3: Bears. Yeah, give me the Lions.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm going Lions.
Speaker 3: I'm switching to Bears.
Speaker 4: Okay, which one is?
Speaker 3: Bears? Give me the Bears.
Speaker 5: I think Lions want to negatively impact Chicago's playoffs standard, So I think I'm going with the Lions on this one.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I'm probably gonna go Lions here too. Falcons at Saints, Isaiah Falcons, Falcons, Falcons, Falcons, Uh Angel, Falcons.
Speaker 3: Across an Ord Street.
Speaker 4: Congrats to the same winning four games they've been playing better. Ravens at Steelers, Finel opportunity, final opportunity to make it and squeak into the playoffs. King Henry, who had two hundred and sixteen yards cost me my fantasy football championship last week. Not like I'm salty or anything.
Speaker 3: What's the game, pat game? This is a game.
Speaker 5: If if King Henry doesn't fumble, I'm taking Ravens. So yeah, I think, yeah, yeah, they're just gonna give it to them like sixty times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think runs over the Steelers. Give me the.
Speaker 5: Steelers, steel curtain, Baby, Hi, you're going with it?
Speaker 4: There's no DK yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean no, no, no, I mean no what I say. I met the Ravens.
Speaker 5: Sorry, sorry, I met the Ravens are gonna destroy the steel Curtin all right, okay, got.
Speaker 4: It, Angel Ravens, Ravens, all right, Angel, you get to start us off Cowboys at the Giants on Sunday on Fox. Oh yeah, Giants. Sam Met's en up that draft taking me to the Cowboys. And that's actually was he to pass the leader by.
Speaker 3: Like thirty four yards ahead of Stafford.
Speaker 4: So I think he wants to in the in the you know, get at least the passing passing stat Champ will you know, be first in that. So I think he has something to play for. All right, appreciate you Angel as always, Josh, thank you, Going Cowboys thirty twenty four.
Speaker 5: Patrick, Cowboys thirty five, twenty seven, twenty four to seventeen Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Cowboys with a forty burger forty. That's how we're going to end twenty twenty five on a high note for Patrick. No see Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah standby Chris Beam in the back. Happy New Year's Talking Cowboys family, we will see you on Tuesday. Thanks for listening well, we will see you then. Stay safe, everybody.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.