Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, Welcome back to Bachler Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm Joe and I'm Serena, and.
Speaker 1: We are here with another episode. This is a special episode because we don't have a guest. Serena's my guest.
Speaker 2: And I'm your guest, and you're my guest.
Speaker 1: I'm your guest and I'm your guest. How are we doing today?
Speaker 2: We're doing good. How are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm doing good. So we're gonna for our listeners, We're gonna break this down into three segments. We're gonna first talk a little bit about ourselves because we are so interesting, and then we have segment two where we're gonna have our hot takes on what's going on in Bachelor Nation right now. And then segment three, we're just gonna talk about the upcoming season of Bachelor in Paradise. Okay, So, SERENI finally got approved for your green card, which I don't think people understand what a lengthy process this has been. Started it what like two years ago, almost two years ago.
Speaker 3: Well, we got married at the courthouse in October of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: October twenty seventh, twenty twenty two was our official date. Of marriage and we essentially started the process right away. That doesn't mean the application got submitted immediately, but we worked with our immigration lawyers to get everything prepared and filed.
Speaker 2: So yeah, basically started immediately.
Speaker 3: So it's been a two and a half year process, which from some of the dms I've received from other people that have gone through it, that seems to be kind of how it goes.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: Some people obviously got it faster.
Speaker 3: Some people were like more on the three year mark, but I did have a lot of people say it took me about two two and a half years as well.
Speaker 1: But you also chose the option where you could go back and forth to Canada as much as you'd like.
Speaker 3: Yes, so some people do the process where they cannot leave of the country, Like I know someone that did it, and you basically are stuck in the US. You cannot leave until your application has been approved. And I know that that's a lot faster of an option, you know, I think we're looking at closer to the one year mark. But for me, having family in Canada and so many of my close friends being there and you know, elderly grandparents, I was like, that's just not an option that is going to work for me, So I would rather this take a longer period of time. You know, I was on a work visa, we had options, and yeah, I just I think that was the right decision. Looking back, I don't regret it, even though it was a long draining process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so a few Actually for the green card process, there really wasn't that many bumps around, just a lot of a lot of paperwork that comes along with it that you had to do. I mean, you put together a binder that's as big as an encyclopedia. I don't even know I'm a a. I don't even think I have that many files about myself.
Speaker 3: If anyone needs me to prove that Joe and I's marriage is for the right reasons, I can do it.
Speaker 2: I have a binder ready to show you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually I have to look through that. I might look through that one night. But we go to Montreal, which it was my first time going to Montreal, and it's a beautiful city. Jesus Christ. I mean I said city or province and people are uprising.
Speaker 3: Well it is so funny because well a Canadians are proud people, and I think that we, you know, are maybe more low key about it than Americans pride for their country. But we are so proud to be Canadian. I'm so proud to be Canadian. I feel like, you know, being Canadian as a part of who I am.
Speaker 2: But like they're just defensive, you know.
Speaker 3: And it is ironic because we learned so much about America and American geography as Canadians and you guys just learned nothing. But at the same time, as someone who's so bad at geography, I did not expect people to come for you the way they did when you post on social media calling it a city or a province, because also Quebec is a province, but then there's Quebec City, which is a city.
Speaker 1: So like I also, I also just pick up my phone and talk, you know, like I could have been like talking about like we could have been in like San Francisco, and I would have been like this city or town or whatever it is, like you know, like I don't know, I was just I was just talking fast. I didn't give it much thought. But Jesus, clearly, yeah, clearly clearly. So for all the people I offended, you know, I'm not really sorry, but you know, next time, next time.
Speaker 2: Now to call it a city, yeah next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I know, to call it the city, but yeah, beautiful. I love montrealreat.
Speaker 2: What was your favorite part in Montreal?
Speaker 1: I just I do really like I like. I like the look of old Montreal. I like the cobblestone streets, I like all like the designs of a lot of the restaurants. I thought the restaurants and the food was excellent, Like I liked. Everywhere we went for the most part was good. Except the bagels. Bagels can compare to New York bagels like not even in like no, like for even be in the same discussion. They're not even in the same discussion.
Speaker 2: I actually can agree with that.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're kind of hard to compare because obviously they're just a different style of bagel. But the bagel sandwich that you got, like the lack of effort put into it, it looked gross, Like it grossed me out looking at it, And you would just never catch that happening in New York and the bagel shops.
Speaker 2: I just feel like there's so much more pride around the bagels there.
Speaker 1: Oh it was, it was.
Speaker 2: It was gross, it really, and that takes a lot for me to say.
Speaker 3: For me to call something gross, I don't feel like I use that word a lot about food.
Speaker 2: And I was really grossed out by what you were eating.
Speaker 1: But the smoke meat sandwich was really good. From Delicious, from Schwartzes, but yes, and then.
Speaker 3: Joe Beef lived up to the hype. Absolutely, I loved it.
Speaker 1: But Manchos, but we were a little Serena was very you were very stressed. You were very Yeah, you have your big your big buyd there. We feel pretty good. But you keep saying that I feel like something's gonna go wrong. You know, I am in my head, I'm like I wouldn't even I would have showed up with like the minimum, and I feel like you have gone like over the top with what you're bringing. So I'm like, you are definitely gonna be good. And then well, I've.
Speaker 3: Been working for so long on it too, and like just ensuring everything is like ready to go and having like I'm literally blowing up my immigration lawyer's email every single day, Like I've been working with this girl for like years and she's probably never heard from me this much because I'm just like it's it's expensive too, right, Like we're paying to fly out there. We're paying for the hotels, we're paying for ubers, and like as much as we ended up trying to make it a little bit more of like a fun getaway, and at times it was like there is this underlying and pending doom all week about the you know, the star of the show, which is the green Card interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you walk in. I have to leave you. I can't even go in. Initially, I was like, this is going to be like the movie Proposal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you guys have seen that movie Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds, she's a Canadian and the movie ends with like this green Card interview scene. It almost feels like like a random little it's like with the credits and they're both in this room being interviewed together, kind of proving that they know each other and being interviewed about each other separately and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was like, I was so ready for that, and then we get there. But then I knew right now, but.
Speaker 3: We knew, we know before we got there, you weren't going to be going in with me. I didn't know you wouldn't be loud in the building. I thought you'd be able to come sit in the waiting room with me, and they were like, sir, step outside.
Speaker 2: This place is not for you. You already are a US citizen.
Speaker 1: Government buildings are no joke.
Speaker 2: They are no joke.
Speaker 1: You're just not getting in. So yeah, so I go out, I get like, I go to Mindy's, Mindy's or Mandy's.
Speaker 2: Oh did you go to Mandy's again?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well yeah, I just went and got a smoothie. I got like a cherry protein smoothie.
Speaker 2: And I was waiting for Sandy Salads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then about thirty five.
Speaker 3: Wait, fun fact for people listening, this is so random, but Vanessa Grimaldi, who was engaged to Nick File from his season The Bachelor, it's her sister in laws who owned Mandy Salads. So if you ever go to Toronto or Montreal, they're in both places, and it's like it's a great little spot.
Speaker 2: But just like a random tie back to Bachelor Nation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I forgot about that. So then yeah, yeah, good place. And then Serena text me I don't have all the paperwork, and then she calls me and I could just hear it in her voice and I walk back over and you're standing outside and you start and you break down and you start crying, and I'm like, oh no, oh no, this is bad, this is bad. I know.
Speaker 3: And honestly I held it together in there obviously because there's just nothing I can do. I was working with inaccurate information of thinking I was fully prepared when I wasn't.
Speaker 2: And yeah, there was just something I do.
Speaker 3: I didn't have what was necessary for them to let me proceed with the interview.
Speaker 1: Only one file, only one document, really.
Speaker 3: Yes, I had. I was told that an electronic print out of this document would be fine. It was the police check. They needed, the original police check that was mailed to me. There's like a longer story behind this situation, but you know, we don't have time for the gist is I needed the original police check that was mailed to me and I didn't have it, and there was just nothing they could do. There was nothing I could do. And they said like, look, we're sorry, this happened. Sometimes you're gonna have to rebook, you're gonna have to come back. We can't proceed with the interview without this document. And I was like, okay, you know, thank you. The girl was really nice, like she obviously felt bad.
Speaker 2: They don't want to.
Speaker 3: They don't want to turn you away obviously, I mean I would hope not. I'm standing in front of her, she knows that I'm like hopeful to do this interview, and she knows that obviously a mistake has been made and it just it is what it is. So I was just like, okay, trying to get all the information. Disappointment is hitting me. I'm like realizing, like this whole build up of anxiety and stress is like, I'm not going to get to the finish line today, which I've been waiting for for two.
Speaker 2: And a half years.
Speaker 3: I go outside and I literally the mid I see Jow I break down because honestly was just like I just like my anxiety was crashing, and also just such a disappointing moment, like I felt so disappointed, so bummed out, and just like I cannot believe I have to do this all over again, and now I have no confidence in myself that I'm gonna do it correctly.
Speaker 1: It was, yeah, it was. It was really disappointing, but we were able to make an appointment. The following week, you had the fly back to Toronto and get the one document that you had at your dad's office, we get that, do you get that document, you fly back, and then you get approved.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep. Joe was in Chicago.
Speaker 3: We had already planned after the interview that I was going to fly to Toronto.
Speaker 2: He was going to fly Chicago. We're you're going to spend some family time.
Speaker 3: So I already had a flight booked, I got what I needed, and then my mom had some points and she was nice enough to come out with me, which originally I was like, I feel like, as an adult, you're like, it's fine, Like I can just do this myself. I'll just figure it out, Like it's fine. Having my mom there was the best thing ever. Like I just like, sometimes you're like I just need my mom and she's abasing in those situations. Obviously, I would have loved for you to be there, Joe, but that just didn't make as much sense.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it all worked out, and I'm so relieved.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy, and I'm literally, after this podcast going to pick up my passport so that I can enter the US and declare that I have a.
Speaker 2: Green card and a permanent residency. Yay, okay, clip clap.
Speaker 1: So the story ends with a lovely ending a lovely ending her green card and we are good.
Speaker 3: And for those asking, I still am a Canadian citizen and I'm not a US citizen now, so I'll be a Canadian citizen with a Green card, which is essentially just a it's like a spousal visa, like it's a long visa.
Speaker 2: I have it for I believe ten years now.
Speaker 3: I'll have to renew it or I can eventually then apply for US citizenship, which then I would have dual citizenship.
Speaker 2: But we are not even thinking that far ahead right now.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to sit in the relief that I get a break from immigration stuff for a hot minute.
Speaker 1: And for those asking, I do now know that Montreal is a city. Moving on tom two hot takes, which over the past few weeks we have discussed some of these, but we'll just well, uh, we'll talk about them a little more and then we'll move on to upcoming Paradise, which we're all excited for because we've had a full year break and some big changes in Paradise, so I can't wait to see what that's gonna end up being. But Bache Nation, you know, there was there was obviously there was no Bachelorette that was that was that was xed. There was rumors that it was potentially Maria, rumors that it was I thought it was gonna be Latilla because it just seemed like she had gotten her heart broke broken at the end, that maybe she wasn't ready. But yeah, I think my hot take would be, like Victoria Fuller for Bachelorette.
Speaker 3: I think, well, don't you see the I think I think Nick had I think Victoria Fuller was on Vile Files talking about this as well at one point.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, that that makes sense. Maybe that's where the rumor came from. Then.
Speaker 3: I think that's where I heard it from him, because I remember scrolling and seeing that they were saying, oh, there was rumors that you were in talks to do this.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I heard it from our podcast. I think I think, like you said it.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's just me spreading the rumor. Guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's where I heard it from. But yeah, like I said, I said it, I think I said it last week or two weeks ago. But yeah, I think that that would be she would be the pick if you were going to pick a past contestant to be a lead. I think that's you go with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even know if that's a hot take. I mean, I'm sure there are people that disagree with it, so maybe. But I think we've thrown her name out here like a million times on this podcast. I mean, I think a lead who has some experience is always great. She's been on The Bachelor, she's been on Paradise, she's been in a Bachelor Nation relationship with Greg Grippo, She's in her late twenties.
Speaker 2: I believe she.
Speaker 3: Has a house to dogs, like, she's got the life, she's ready to go, and I mean, she obviously was very iconic on Pete season of the Bachelor, So yeah, I don't know. I think the argument against her, if we're talking about this as a hot take, would be that she brings a lot of drama to your television screen and some people prefer it to be a little bit of a cleaner, simpler, more straightforward love story.
Speaker 2: But we don't feel that way here. That's not our preference.
Speaker 1: You think we'll see Greg in Paradise?
Speaker 2: Oh, good question. Yeah, I think that's possible, do you? Yeah? Do you?
Speaker 1: I don't know, And I feel like I feel like Greg is just been out of it for so long. I don't see him coming back.
Speaker 2: Maybe not, but you never know.
Speaker 1: Bachelor Nation stage coach, that just seems to be a thing that's growing stronger and stronger every year.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I will say a tie back to our last episode with Bachelor Data some analytics for you when my agency gave me back, like the back end of my analytics for my social media, like one of the number one things like my like my Instagram fit.
Speaker 3: Can I pause you for a second? Yeah, is Bachelor Nation stage coach your hot take?
Speaker 1: Like is that the Yeah, that's a hot take yet?
Speaker 2: But what is the hot take?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: That's just a topic?
Speaker 1: Well, that's a topic.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you know what a hot take is? Like you Victoria Fuller Bachelrette, Like we could spin it as a hot take, I guess. But Bache Nations stage coach, are you like yay nay? Like, what's your opinion on it? What's the take?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay? Oh? Oh? The take is? Man? I just feel like whatever about it?
Speaker 3: Like you don't love it or hate it? You feel like people should stop like hating on bacheration from a stage coach or you think that they should stop being a stage coach.
Speaker 2: I don't know they looking for your take?
Speaker 1: They do, they hate that vacination for the hat. I don't know. I don't know. Okay, let's say they did. Let's say they did.
Speaker 3: Do you think that? Do you like it or dislike it? That so much abatcherlation goes to stage coach every year.
Speaker 1: I could care less.
Speaker 2: Your take is I could care less?
Speaker 1: I yeah, okay, But going back to analytics about stage Coach, yeah, is that's like our like the number my number one following is like conch Like if I post country anything with country or country music, it's more likely people will engage with my content because they follow like majority like country.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: To break this down a little clearer, Joe and I got some back end analytics on our followers, which is always super cool and interesting for us to find out like what people who follow us are interested in. And one of the number one categories was country music. Like it wasn't even like in the music category. I think it was just that alone was a category people love, which is country music, which.
Speaker 2: Is kind of funny.
Speaker 3: Neither of us I like country music, but I wouldn't say like any either of us post a lot about it. But It would align with why stagecoach content for a lot of Vaccination does so well if the Bachination audience are all really big country music fans, which also makes sense based on where the demographic of the audience typically comes from.
Speaker 1: Here's my hot take. My hot take is I don't like country music. I don't like country music, and I don't like seeing country content. Keep your country hats away from my from my page.
Speaker 2: Your cowboy hat.
Speaker 3: You hate country music so much you don't even know what the icon is called cowboy has.
Speaker 1: Okay, hot take, hot take, hot take people, people have been throwing out there, and this will kind of leak into our Paradise segment that you know, because they're mixing Golden with regular Bachelor Nation contestants for Bachelor and Paradise could like, could someone hook up from Golden with a regular contestant? I my hot take is I love that. I love that hot take.
Speaker 2: No, that's not that's not how it works.
Speaker 1: It works, but you choose okay, so.
Speaker 3: Like no, no, no, no, you're onto something here. So my hot take. If we're talking about the topic of Golden contestants and regular season contestants mix and mingling, getting romantic my hot take would be that I'm totally fine with it, which I would say most people it's a hot take because most people are like, ew, that's gross. I hope that doesn't happen. I don't want that, okay, And it's so I'm going against the majority and saying that my hot take is that I'm having literally no issue if that happens.
Speaker 1: Wow, you don't huh, that is a hot takes? That is a hot take?
Speaker 2: Are you sure you don't even know what a hot take is?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well this this, this really this shocked me. So do we think there's a world where that does happen?
Speaker 2: Okay? So this is what I think.
Speaker 3: I think, you know, based on society and what we are comfortable with when it comes to age gaps. I think that people will be much less supportive if it's one of the golden men and one of the younger girls, and if it's one of the golden girls and the younger guys, because you know, that's just those two things are viewed in different ways. I don't think it's going to happen. I mean, it's definitely on the risk or side. Do I think that they're gonna go to the boom boom room. That would be wild, And I don't think that's gonna happen, even though, like again, I'm so for it, But I could see, like we've got a young guy come in and take one of the golden women on a date, you know what I mean. Like I could see them like talking one of the guys into being like.
Speaker 2: What do you think about Leslie?
Speaker 3: Like I feel like she'd be so good for this date, Like I feel you guys would hit it off. So my thing is, like, if one of these fifty six year old men ends up hitting it off with the twenty year olds, is that uncomfortable? Definitely that man could be your father. But if it's naturally happening and it's two consenting adults, like, let that play out. Let it play out, Let's see how it goes, Like totally, it's not it's not the usual. It's definitely kind of scandalous. But like I would rather see something organically happen and it be kind of like taboo and uncomfortable than see something like four just for the sake of being like, we've got a golden and a non golden connection.
Speaker 1: Let us see it, let us see it. It's reality TV. That's what we want to watch, Okay, moving moving on past Hot Takes two, Segment three, Upcoming Paradise. This was the show that we met. Some changes, a location change, which I feel personally. So they are now filming in Costa Rica. That's a little sad for us because if we ever do get invited back and we have the time to go, like you know, it's it's not going to be the same place we met.
Speaker 3: I know, like knowing that the last time we were there is probably the last time we'll ever be there, and it is like the place that we like met, fell in love, got engaged, like a huge part of our history. It is sad, Like I like seeing that on the screen. It makes me feel so sentimental in escalgic, and I feel like that's got to be a lot of Paradise couples feel that way. And we do have, you know, we do so much history there and we do a lot of Paradise couples. But we were just in Costa Rica and we did love.
Speaker 1: It, Love Costa Rica, Love Costa Rica. But yeah, I kind of yeah, it's it's a little it's a little sad.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The other mix is what we just talked about so we could we could blow past that. The Golden People being there and Hannah Brown coming down is like a champagne room waitress slash, I mean cock cocktail server.
Speaker 2: I think she's waitress. Have you ever seen wait staff in Paradise.
Speaker 1: Well, I've never seen Hannah Brown in Paradise either, so that's that's new. I personally I like Hannah Brown. I think she's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's been on our podcast a few times and she's always so great.
Speaker 1: I don't know how many like like co hosts we need on this show at this point, like we are now like Jesse Palmer, wells Hannah Brown.
Speaker 2: I get what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, I love Hannah BROWNE actually think she's a great fit for this and I'm excited to see what she brings to the show down there.
Speaker 2: I also thought like she hosted, did that she did?
Speaker 3: Like that True Circle, she was so good, Like, I feel really positively about that casting. Obviously I'd feel more positively if it was one of us.
Speaker 2: But no shame, no shame.
Speaker 3: We love Hannah Brown and we are very happy for her and Mike. Yeah, I guess my question is more just like, Okay, so We've got Hannah Brown in this like champagne room. I'm thinking maybe it's gonna be like she comes out during rose ceremonies and it's like a specialty bar situation and people go.
Speaker 2: Chot to her.
Speaker 3: But obviously we don't know exactly what that entails yet. But like there's only so much screen time, so like now we're not only dividing it up between regular contestants and Golden Contestants, we're now adding we got Jesse Palmer Wells and we're adding Hannah Brown. Yeah, so it's like how big of a role is hers gonna be? Is that going to impact the amount we see Wells? Is that going to impact the amount we get to see of the actual like drama relationships amongst the contestants.
Speaker 1: And you have the Golden Contestants too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like lot, I just feel like there is a lot.
Speaker 2: We're doing a lot.
Speaker 3: Like I know, we're trying to come back bigger and better than ever, and it's like we have a new location, we got a new bartender, and we got Golden Contestants. But it's like are we doing too much? Are we trying to do too much like people like Paradise was good before. I know, we took a year off and that was necessary, but like, we got a lot of good contestants coming this season. I feel optimistic on that alone, and I feel like there's like more surprises to come potentially, So I'm feeling like optimistic, but also like a little hesitant, like how much is changing?
Speaker 2: How much are we trying to add? Like why are we doing so much?
Speaker 1: I agree? I agree, So yeah, it'll be it'll be interesting. Do we want to throw out a few potential.
Speaker 3: Matches, Yeah, well, we've had some people come on, but like.
Speaker 1: A strong one, like really, don't just like throw some random one. I want someone that you actually really believe could happen.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know who's going, so that kind of makes it hard. Like once I see the cast list, I could really start drafting some predictions.
Speaker 1: But well, okay, so I will say.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Alex and Jonathan Alex.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, So that's but that's a good prediction because I would assume both in that Well, we know for sure Jonathan's going to be there.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I think it's fair to say Alex is very likely going to be there as well, unless she's met someone quietly and we don't know about it.
Speaker 2: And I actually think those two would hit it off.
Speaker 3: I think that once people start throwing a couple predictions are around, those people start to get curious. And I feel like I've heard people say Alex and Jonathan, So there's no way that Alex isn't like checking out Jonathan and Jonathan's not checking out Alex.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Okay, I'm gonna say I'm trying to think of another guy that I think would be there. Who was the last season?
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, guys, so like Jeremy Hakeem, Jonathan's I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna throw a random one out there, Okay, Sam from Gen season which one the one that lasted longer?
Speaker 2: Blondie?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of got a little bit the villain edit. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna go Sam m and Zoe.
Speaker 3: What no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I gonna be I just said it's a crazy one.
Speaker 2: That's a hot take, Joe, that is a hot take.
Speaker 1: And I'm sticking with it, and I'm sticking with it.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I see it, but I mean, I love an unpredictable couple.
Speaker 2: So I'm always for that happening.
Speaker 1: Out of the people that we know for sure that are going to be there, So we know Zoe's going to be there for sure, we know Hakem's going to be there, and we know Jonathan's going to be there. Those are the three we know.
Speaker 2: And we know Leslie and Gary from Golden.
Speaker 1: Leslie and Gary. Yes, is there out of any of those people, do we think someone's going to do very well in someone in that group? Is? It's not going to be their environment.
Speaker 3: I don't think any of the people that are already cast are going to get engaged.
Speaker 1: Wow, ok I don't think. Don't think Okay, interesting, Okay, I'm gonna say I think I think Jonathan does get engaged.
Speaker 2: Really Okay, I like it.
Speaker 3: I mean I hope they all get engaged, you know, Yeah, that's h.
Speaker 1: That's what I think. I think. Yeah, I think he gets engaged.
Speaker 3: Well, they announced that it's airing July fifth, right, Yeah, so you know filming. Wells posted on his story the other day saying bye to Sarah that he's heading to Costa Rica and filming is starting either has started or is starting soon and before you know it, it's gonna be July fifth, which I'm happy about it. I'm happy it's airing earlier this year, especially because we didn't have the Bachelorette, so we've had a little bit of a breather from Bachelor, and then you know, we've got the new Golden Bachelor right around the corner. So yeah, I'm excited, and I'm excited to see the full cast list because it's any too, there's always some surprises.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Great, Well, this was a very fun episode. Thank you guys for tuning in, and make sure you stay tuned and download and subscribe to Bacheler Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for listening.
Speaker 3: We'll have more exclusive interviews and new fun episodes coming your way.
Speaker 2: Thane