Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Norrie back with Don Schmid as we talk about the Roswell New Mexico crash. Don, the President elect, the Trump Do you think he's going to disclose anything? Do you think he is going to be important to this?
Speaker 3: Well? I think who will be a influence on him? Or two will be two people want will be his son, Don Junior. And then I'll mention why in a moment, but then certainly RFK Junior, and I'm I would just love to see RFK, for example, walk into the headquarters of the CIA over in Langley, Virginia and demand to see the files on his uncle on the assassination of John F. Kennedy. And he so much has said that's exactly what he intends to do. And as we both remember, it was Bill Clinton when he had requested his assistant at State Apartment, Webster Hubble, to look into two things for him. I want the answer, I want the truth on the Kennedy assassination and UFOs And we're.
Speaker 2: Not sure he got information if he didn't get it on both right.
Speaker 3: Right, he failed on both counts. I like to believe that rfk Jor, you know, he has nothing to lose, and he certainly, as a surviving family member, you know, has every right to know. But I mentioned Donald Trump, Donald Trump Junior the last time, and he did this as an annual Father's Day interview, fathered a son, and it was his last year in office, his first term. And the very last question that don Jor asked his father was, Dad, when are you going to release the Roswell files? Not the UFO files, the Roswell files and his father and I'm sure the questions were, you know, agreed to in advance. I'm sure he didn't blindside his own father. But then the president responds, we're working on it, and then he adds, I know that millions of people go there because they want to be where something important happened. Well, our museum in Roswell, we're approaching our six millionth visitor. So yes, millions of people have gone there, and we'll continue to go there. So then his son followed up again and then he said, well, we are doing all we can to get the files out, So I'd like to believe that it's going to be a father's son joint your project in that regard, and we would love to invite the president's son to Roswell to see if that would get things, you know, rolling in that regard. And so we have plans, especially given that we have a museum, we have landmarks, we could we can take them out to the crash sites. We can show them where you know, the the history making events actually took place.
Speaker 2: Why has this been a of secrecy done? Why has this been a shroud of secrecy?
Speaker 3: I on two counts, I believe not only does it remain a cover up of ignorance, that the powers that be still don't know from where, from why? From whom? I know, there's a long, you know, you know list of officers that we have interviewed within the military who you know, lament the fact that they're not being told anything, that the old Order was not passing down the information to them. We clearly have demonstrated with Roswell that most of the officers who were sworn to secrecy and had pensions and other benefits at stake, they took it with them, they took it to their graves. And what a crime, you know, you know, to all humanity. In that regard. And I think the other reason, George, is the culpability, the fact that they threatened witnesses. They threatened not only their own military, but they especially got pretty rough with the civilians involved, down to the children. Just imagine, I mean, I mean the thought that they were threatening to kill children over a balloon device es, and so yeah, there would be hell to pay just to think of the class action that could be taken against the government that they would finally concede that, Well, we had to, we were forced to do that. You know, we had to resort to extreme measures. Wow, how about the truth? How about just you know, we'll forgive you just to tell us the truth.
Speaker 2: What do you think of those witnesses who have disclosed over the past several hearings credible?
Speaker 3: Credible? Yes, in the sense that there I would I would agree that they are courageous. I have talked to I've you know, met with David Grush indirectly during a Zoom meeting, and I asked him questions specifically about Roswell, and I appreciate the fact that even for being granted immunity, that they're still being threatened. Still it's almost like a continuation OF's like been there, done that. We've heard this time and time again with our witnesses. Yeah, but in Grush's case, for example, he's not a true whistleblower. He's not firsthand. He can't prove anything. He can only cite sources. What I'm concerned about, George, is that the sources supposed opposedly have been interviewed, they have testified behind closed doors. These are the people that can take us by the hands and lead us to supposedly the physical evidence, and we're not hearing anything. So the secrecy is kind of going both ways. That it's not only from the secret keepers, but then those that have information conveyed to them and they're still not disclosing it. That's something we're going to have to work around. And we're dealing with politicians and their careers are also at stake, and so it's really a tough nut to crack. It truly is do you think.
Speaker 2: These legislators really want to get to the answer. Are they doing this to show face? What do you think is going on?
Speaker 3: I think it goes both ways, George. I think a lot of times, when you know the cameras are rolling and they you know, they put on, you know, the appearance that they're being tough and you know, and being assertive and demanding the truth. But I think it's more a case of, and this is what I would especially be extremely livid about, is the fact you have been lying to us. I'm sitting here today as far as part of this congressional panel, and you have been deceiving us. How dare you? What gives you that right? You aren't elected you people? You know are you know? I have assumed as far as positions within the military, within the intelligence departments, and you are withholding information from us. That's what I would be the most you know, demanding of.
Speaker 2: And of course the big question is if that's true, why what are they hiding?
Speaker 3: I know, I know, And again I think it's they're they're they're they're they're hiding the fact that they don't have answers and if they do at all, they've had failure after failure after failure in trying to reverse engineer and develop the technology. And again, I think they have just perpetuated this lie for so many years that they would lose off face the idea that you're talking about the biggest story in the last thousand years and you have been deceiving the world about this. How could they ever recover from that? The stakes are that high? We know that.
Speaker 2: Tell us the story of John Musgrove. Who is he? Who was he?
Speaker 3: And what is that story? Yeah? You brought him up. John. John just passed away last year. He lived into his mid nineties, and he was a dento tech. He worked at Wright Patterson Air Force Base specifically, you know, within that background. And when he went into private practice. He was still in the Dayton, Ohio area, just down the road from Wright Patterson Air Force Base, and his boss brings in a mandible, a bone mandible as far as a lower jaw, and wanted him to create a relief, make a replica of it. And he took to the sink to wash it off, thinking it was just a plaster mold or a cast mold, and he sees that it's actual bone, it's the actual mandible, and how oddly shaped it was. It wasn't human and it wasn't like anything he'd ever seen before. So he creates the relief. His boss retrieves it the next day and well, I need the work order, work order. You didn't do anything, and he takes the mold that it was cast out of the replica, crumbles it up and tosses it into the trash. So Mosgrove follows him and he sees him hand the original bone mandible and the replica to two officers, two Air Force officers in the parking lot, and he recognizes one that he served under when he was stationed at right Path. Well, he quickly races back up two the lab and he retrieves that crumbled you know, relief, and he makes another replica. He makes another one. He keeps it in a safe at a bank and a bank ball for thirty years, and it was a Lake Carl Day. He was reported with NBC at that time. It turned it over to him and the day contacted us. We talked to the Mosgrove and we have that replica at the museum in Roswell, and every anthropologist who has looked at it says it is not human. It is not of any animal species here on earth. So the fact that it came from right pat and where did the bodies from Roswell go? And was this something that these officers stumbled upon or were they just you know, making a replica of a souvenir of what they knew to be something truly extraordinary.
Speaker 2: The mainstream media don seems lately to really beginning to grasp UFO stories. Is that a good thing?
Speaker 3: Yes and no, if they go to the right people, if they speak to the actual historians, the ones that can look at this as far as a greater picture of what we've been through and how much of this, you know, repeats itself. We went through all this at the Lake Congressman Stephen Schiff of New Mexico. Yes, and we worked directly with them, and we would meet with him in Washington and at his office at Albuquerque. And I'll never forget when the Air Force in September of nineteen ninety four and they had the press conference at the Pentagon and they came out with their third official explanation on Roswell and at being Project Mogul, the Russian spy balloon, same balloon materials, same off the shelf materials, which any five year old would recognize, but it was part of a top secret project at that time, but the materials were not top secret. Well. Nonetheless, I thought that would be the end of our relationship with the Congressman, and I call up his office in Washington. He comes, he finally gets back to me, and I'm thinking, Okay, I guess that's the end of this project. And I will never forget the way he said, Don there are a bunch of damn liars, and he said, I'm going to get reelected and we're going to hit them twice as hard. Well, he got reelected, and then we know what happened as far as with the skin cancer, and within six months he was gone, age of fifty one. But just imagine if he would have had support, if there would have been colleagues as far as congressional colleagues that would have stood with him, and we could have had hearings back then, and we could have had one hundred first tent roswel witnesses, true whistleblowers who could describe what they held in their hands, what they witnessed, what they experienced, and then point their fingers at the military and say, and you threatened us, you threatened to kill our children over this. Just imagine should that have happened.
Speaker 2: Don tell us about the mortician who's dead now, Dennis, Well, that story fascinates me.
Speaker 3: Yes and no. And you know we originally Kevin Randall and I originally interviewed Glenn, I think, all the way back in nineteen ninety and the story was consistent. But he provided us with the name of a nurse, and no one spent more time trying to verify the existence of that nurse than we did, and we always came up empty handed. And then Glenn finally admitted to us, well, he gave us a pseudonym, he gave us a phony name. And then when I learned that what was actually happening is that Glenn was having an affair with that nurse at the base at the time, and that not only was his wife from that time still alive and then his present wife. So it kind of, you know, jaded the whole story, but nonetheless the story of the we feel we've identified her, and as Glenn had told us that she had been transferred to England, and she did die a few years after the incident of a childhood disease, so that was all correct. The phone cause to the base, to the mortuary, the Ballard funeral Home, we believed it happened that there was a request for child size caskets. We even spoke to the son of the trucker who went up to Amarillo, Texas, and that's where they would actually pick up the coffins. And the Sun described how he accompanied his dad and when they returned back to Roswell, everything was cordoned off and they had a circle coming from the east to the west of town, and his father dropped him at home and then he proceeded off to the base. So those are the things that are concerned distant. The phone caused, the child size caskets, and the personal thing's okay, fine, but I'm not gonna throw out the you know everything just because somethings didn't check out.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more