Speaker 1: Big Fox Entertainment. Please, I'm the Rick Butchers Show with Speedy Greg Butchers, Eddie Van Adler, and Rick Boches.
Speaker 2: Here we go, America. Why I tell you what? The Text Nation is up in movies all over.
Speaker 3: Dodge City says they're ready. Mississippi's ready, Middle Tennessee. There goes Atlanta, Mississippi again. Dicatur, Arkansas is ready. Texas is ready. You see my goodness, you're coming in from all over the tech name Text Nation is ready.
Speaker 2: Pensacola, Florida.
Speaker 3: I see your tee town, Tuscaloosa, Laurel, Mississippi. They're they're ready, lad Mala is ready, Detroit, Rock City there again. Gunnersville, Alabama's ready, Foley, Alabama's ready.
Speaker 2: Dion Sanders, Big Toe is.
Speaker 3: Ready, Evergreen, Lawrenceburg, Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Somebody's have ready.
Speaker 3: The capital city of Alabama, Montgomery ready. Pennsylvania Hall in Lafayette ready, Lafayette ready either way, Piedmont ready.
Speaker 2: Ask some of your people up there, Caphoun County.
Speaker 3: You coming in so uh, thank you for being ready to go all across the nation. As we unpack another Rick Burgers show with Speedy, Greg and Adler. As you heard and the men are all here and ready to go testing check check one one two, check one two. Let me go one fritter down, Yes, ready to go. Greg's got one fritter in and ready, Adler, let me go ahead and warn you because I know you were very busy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And Greg called this on yesterday's program. You recall that Speedy became the expert on the gene Hackman.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I thought he was like a sign to it or something.
Speaker 4: He was like Nancy Grace, Yeah, okay, awesome, everybody.
Speaker 3: Hey, Greg and I are updated, I mean to the max on the conclave. He's trying to see how to send why it's over black, let me task thirds majority of Speedy has taken on, uh, the the next Pope, and he is bringing us up to date with everything. I mean, he's telling me things about record number of popes coming in.
Speaker 2: You've got a few quotes from some.
Speaker 3: Older it's a large Yeah, he's got a non voting older cardinals weighing in.
Speaker 2: One of the sources come out in the mass.
Speaker 3: They just completed to start the concurr right, so Speedy they had some direction for the cardinals. Speedy is all over the next Pope. I mean here, I mean he was rolling out information to you and me and.
Speaker 4: Was did I hear him right? He was calling the last pope fat. That was very rude.
Speaker 2: Speedy, Yeah, it was. You said that.
Speaker 3: You said, oh, no, it's just the saying. He said, that's an analogy for change.
Speaker 4: What's the same.
Speaker 3: How does it go after a fat pope comes a thin pope?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh the pope fact no.
Speaker 3: God, Basically there's a there's a change in direction.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: A lot of a lot of people felt like Pope Francis took them a more progressive route where everyone everyone, you know, kind of not that the doctrine was tampered with, but some of the traditions were, and a lot didn't like that.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like they need to correct that.
Speaker 3: By the way, somebody is saying that Speedy's new nickname is the Popo Pasca Google. Okay, y'all, I'm just it's just it's just so, it's just prep it's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I do have some facts for y'all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've heard the largest conclave in the history of the Catholic Church one hundred and thirty three cargos are there three Italy having the most present u seventy one countries represented from the one hundred and thirty three cardinals, but fifteen being newly represented countries.
Speaker 2: In other words, they've never been there.
Speaker 5: Never been a part of their agree and so and so they they're talking about those newly represented cardinals from those fifteen countries that they ain't. It's not about left and right and politics. They want the church to get back to following the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 3: Wow, what a concept do they have? Anybody from Saint Louis Cardinals, Buddy, St.
Speaker 4: Louis Cardinals got terrible cardinals, that's awful, terrible.
Speaker 3: Pope France is appointed one hundred and seventy cardinals of one hundred and thirty three there and so something felt like, oh, they're gonna, they're gonna, they're you know, they're going to stay that same progressive. But a lot of them that I mean, they never met him, He didn't know him, and he just appointed them. And you know, like the cardinal out of the Philippines, he's more of the Pope France.
Speaker 2: Oh you got a Philippines, but the.
Speaker 3: One from Jerusalem, and everybody's like he needs to be that, he needs to be our next one. I got an email today from from someone who said that that he's pulling for the guy from Israel for for some real serious reasons. But he said also because at the end of it all, we'll be able to call him Papa John.
Speaker 2: Yes, he had.
Speaker 3: Some sort of tithe that that eventually at the end of it, it's like his name has pizza in it or something. But but that that was right.
Speaker 2: I saw that. Did you see that? I saw like his last name has something something Papa Pizza or something.
Speaker 4: Pizza Bala.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's it. They just.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Pizza Bala, Pierre but here, yeah, that's him. Yeah, Pizza Bala.
Speaker 2: He looks kind of.
Speaker 4: Yes, Pizza Bala.
Speaker 2: Here best.
Speaker 4: Batista. Yeah, like the here Bautista, the wrestler, Pizza as in pizza and Bala as in Steph Curry.
Speaker 3: Okay, so there you go. But but no, I think that you're going to see. I mean, there were a lot of devout, holy spirit loving people who did not like this last boat. They were not trying to be mean about the fact that he's died, but they're like, hey, we we were on the wrong path of this guy.
Speaker 2: Francis was on their own path.
Speaker 5: Well, no offense the cardinals were just given direction in mass.
Speaker 2: Before U I got into your area. I'm sorry, Well, you're good.
Speaker 5: And they said that we need we need the next pope to awaken those who have forgotten God was the direction. And he said, y'all will be judged on the decision you're about to make in this moment. We have to come together because we as uh as a world have forgotten God. And and they and you know what, they blamed a lot of it on technology. There's a lot of that guy and they said that that people are listening to voices that aren't their own.
Speaker 2: They're fake, they're not even human.
Speaker 5: And uh, he said, because they're ignoring that there the Holy Spirit and their self conscious because because of technology and people that they're following social media and influences that they don't even know.
Speaker 2: And it's it's taking the world in telling as hope.
Speaker 3: He got a favorite, Uh, I like the one from Jerusalem. All right, so here's here's what Tyler said. And Tyler's last name looks like he may be Italian. He says, hey bird, happy conclave to you two, sir. I've attached a photo of the cardinal who we all should be rooting for in the conclave election. And we just said it. His name is but the Pizza Butla, an Italian born cardinal who currently serves in Jerusalem. A Speedy said, why are we rooting for him? Well, hopefully he if he if he decides to pick the is it say the papal name changed to John and then whatever John he would be, then we refer to him as a cardinal name uh pizzabala, as Papa John. And we're hoping that we can have a guy named that we can call Papa.
Speaker 2: I mean, not a good reason to hope for it.
Speaker 3: And then back on this, he said, on a serious note, pretty impressive individual. One thing that really stood out about and you said this Speedy about him offering and he loves him and him offering himself up in exchange for a hostage in gossip. Yeah, but somebody that's not trying to understand it, because this is a big deal. Trying to understand it is a challenge, it.
Speaker 2: Is, but you're doing more challenging though. Black was pretty confusing.
Speaker 5: If you see black smoke, that means it's not a two thirds majority. If you see white smoke, that means it is a majority.
Speaker 2: And a pope has been elected, and you're an expert on smoke, goes that smoke thing. What if you're in charge of the smoke and you send the wrong color?
Speaker 4: What a speedy was in charge of smoke?
Speaker 2: He had to be over the belltown.
Speaker 4: He's smoking up.
Speaker 3: There a bigger challenge to get Greg interested in all this.
Speaker 1: Yes, is the Rick Burgess Show. This is what Trump had in mind when he sought to me America great again. The rick Burgers should.
Speaker 3: Dan, Dan, thanks for being with us today. It is another Rick Burgess show. We are stoked that you're with us. We've got lots of new Okay, all right, listen to me. This is for individuals, but also if you are a business owner, this is for you as well. Okay, if you have some tax problems and feel like you're losing control of your finances, not a good feeling.
Speaker 2: Not a good feeling. Let's stop the madness right now. So here we go.
Speaker 3: If you owe ten thousand dollars in back taxes, maybe it's over that that are over and you have unfiled tax returns. Let's take back control. Maybe you start driving the bus rather than being drug from behind it. The RS is the largest and most aggressive collection agency in the world. World no fun when they're after you. No fine, scary letters, scary scary calls. So they're going to if it gets down to it, they'll seize your bank accounts. Okay, they'll garnish your paycheck, they'll close your business, they'll file criminal charges, they'll do all this. The US tax Shield Team is ready to alleviate these problems. So call their experts. Take advantage of the fresh Start program.
Speaker 2: This is a good one. Okay.
Speaker 3: There's some new laws that may allow them to negotiate a settlement for the lowest amount possible. The government wants this problem to go away as much as you do.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to know that, but it's true.
Speaker 3: The US tax Shield Team, tax attorneys, strategists, they're ready to go and they're going to get you protected from all these collections that you're being threatened with, and then you can take control of your financial future. That would feel better, wudn't They offer you a price protection guaranteed quote to get you protected today and now if you need no more. They're a plus rated by the Better Business Bureau. Call Today one eight hundred seven six nine seven three four oh. That's one eight hundred seven six' nine seven three four. Oh you also can find their, information including that phone, number At rick burgessshow dot com under. Sponsors, okay so some other things to discuss. TODAY i meant to let y'all.
Speaker 2: In on this.
Speaker 3: My my pursuit of being hand more. Handy it's on. Fire you had Another oh, yes it continues to go back to the hardware. Store, well you'll spend a little time down at the farm On. Sunday this. ONE i, Mean sherry saw me in, action AND i could just see her thinking to. HERSELF i didn't know that my. HUSBAND i knew that this was an area of deficit in his. Life, okay you, know one of the things that kept him from being. Perfect and he's so, close and she thinks if he starts, THIS i, mean who's got that better than? Her you, KNOW i, MEAN i know that's what she was probably. Thinking she didn't say. THAT i was just thinking that she probably thought. That and so we went into the house AND i NOTICED i looked over AND i saw that some of the wood is the term of the stuff that hangs, down but it's not on the, window but it's on the side kind of? Decorative are those, drapes because that's not current window window. Drapes you know inside that it's like they'll pull, them but there's something else that's already your.
Speaker 2: Windows it's, lighter but then.
Speaker 3: There's just heavier things on the, side and they might pull them together if they want to, go you, know really cut the light.
Speaker 2: Out are those?
Speaker 4: Drapes i'm looking it. UP i don't.
Speaker 7: Know.
Speaker 4: CURTAINS i think curtains are the, same the same.
Speaker 2: Thing how did you shut? Them how did you pull them close with your? Shoulder?
Speaker 3: WHAT i didn't because they WERE i looked up and they were. Broken, Rick now you're an interior. Decorator, no, no the rod had BRO i looked up and the rod was hanging. DOWN i, went, hey, babe got a prop up here with THE i, said curtain. Rod, OKAY i mean THINK i think that would? Pass, YEAH i mean then she, said and then she, said, okay, Okay WELL i, said, no let me check into, it because then the very manly FIX i.
Speaker 4: Said maybe drapes go all the way to the ground and curtains stop at the. Window.
Speaker 2: Whatever, okay you didn't pull a chair over there and stand on?
Speaker 8: It did.
Speaker 3: You, oh, yes you're dealing with the curtain rod chair and LOOK i. LOOKED i looked up and guess WHAT i. Saw guess WHAT i?
Speaker 2: Saw and nail it was, bent oh, man and.
Speaker 4: So a, nail, yeah.
Speaker 3: Nails, anyway there was a nail in, there and there was and there was like a little screw AND i KNEW i WAS i KNEW i was good because it Was philip's.
Speaker 2: Head oh it's a. Screw there was a nail and a.
Speaker 3: Screw that's. Interesting there was a nail in the. WALL i was holding the bracket or whatever that thing. Is and then there were screws that screwed into hold the rod in place inside the.
Speaker 2: BRACKET i looked there.
Speaker 1: AND i, said, well we got.
Speaker 3: Problems, Yeah AND i, said you said it's really sharp and tcrews and so so THEN i went AND i, SAID i, said we got to loose through, here and we got a nail that needs some.
Speaker 2: Work and uh so, yeah it was just like.
Speaker 3: That and and over here was had on the left, yeah, no, no, no drapes to the floor about.
Speaker 2: The rod on the. Left right up here is where we have. From oh, YEAH i got, IT.
Speaker 3: I, said, baby stand, down continue what you're. DOING i got this what? Caused and THEN i, SAID i need two. THINGS i need two things THAT i pretty good. With phillip's head, Screwdriver AND i, said AND i tried to use a crescent and a.
Speaker 2: Hammer INTERESTED i had a nail in.
Speaker 3: There that's what they put the whatever the original thing was in there with the.
Speaker 2: NAIL i didn't put it in.
Speaker 3: There what was the nail into the coming in? There it was on the stud though it was on a. Stud then what made them ONCE i was? Done it was somebody yank.
Speaker 1: You get a study?
Speaker 2: Stud?
Speaker 3: Finer, NO i just started. Saying they kept hitting on it. TOO i, said this feels more, solid and uh SO i stood up in a chair AND i got eventually found a, hammer but found one out in the, barn AND i brought it back in rusty and uh hammered that nail back into place and got The phillip, said and.
Speaker 2: Righty, righty right, righty, righty, righty righty.
Speaker 3: Righty and THEN i, said, uh, baby fixed the curtain right. DONE i probably won't. Stay, no got it never gonna. Stay so did you have to ice your?
Speaker 2: Shoulder after? That it was a little rough BECAUSE i had to go to rich boat.
Speaker 3: Guy righty, righty, righty. Righty and THEN i came back. DOWN i, said, well it is a minute in. There WHEN i was about four rights, IN i could feel THE i can feel the shoulder.
Speaker 5: Screen, yeah you know somebody's. Texting now IF i have a run run on this old, house run up on, It i'll. Stop it's been around, forever and UH i could See rick on.
Speaker 2: There NOW i.
Speaker 3: Think i'm don't you THINK i should start? It don't you THINK i should start my own YouTube?
Speaker 2: Channel? YEAH i think. So you help a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Today we've got a curtain rod that's drooping. Down you do, this looks like there's a nail up there and a couple of screws that would acquire so you may not know This phillips headscrewdriver will also need a hammer.
Speaker 2: And when.
Speaker 3: Your, shoulder but you're working through, it you, man when your wife's depending on you can't let things like some sort of rotator cuff issue stop you. Will you have to use your Right some of us might be able to go with the left. Hand, Today i'll just push.
Speaker 2: Through the right righty, righty, righty, righty, righty righty.
Speaker 3: Righty, FIRST i made Sure, adler the you've already probably ahead of. ME i made sure the bracket was secure with the. Nail THEN i dropped the rod back into the, slot and then the screw that holds it into place was. Loose screwed it. In, yeah that tighten the rod up in. There and tell about the. ONE i know exactly what that is a major, skill.
Speaker 2: Right he, righty, righty, righty, righty.
Speaker 7: Righty.
Speaker 2: Good how did you drag the chair over?
Speaker 3: There that's with the left with the left hand the ones not? Injured she said, You she, said you need it to hold that in. PLACE i, Said i'm.
Speaker 2: Good i've dropped a. Few so that's that's. About that's about three THINGS i fixed in about ten. Days that's. Impressive why did it fall out in the first? Place, now who? Knows so that's the reason WHY i moved the. NAIL i don't know where it.
Speaker 4: Was, yeah hold did you know the stud finder up to your chest and be like this thing.
Speaker 1: Is going for The Rick burger's.
Speaker 2: Show, well we just did a.
Speaker 3: Story you heard stories on the show even today where it looks like things are headed in the right direction if you are. Conservative but what we have to be very careful of is resting and, thinking, hey it's, over we Won oh, no, no, no it's long from ever being, over and it probably will never be. Over that's why the fight has to always continue because, look The left is going to regroup and they're going to try different. Approaches they may or may not learn from their, mistakes but the bottom line is we need to be informed and know what's going, on and there's only there's not a lot of places you can do. THAT i don't think any of us trust that the you, know mainstream media is giving us journalism right, now but A BLAZE, tv they, are investigative journalism is. There BLAZE tv is needed now more than, ever and if you're not, subscribing you're really missing. Out and you, can you, know get the get it delivered on your, terms to any, device. Anytime it's on, demand you. Know and right, now if you subscribe To BLAZE, tv you're not just going to be watching, Content you're gonna be supporting a.
Speaker 2: Movement you're also.
Speaker 3: Going to be backing creators who think for, themselves who speak, boldly refuse to be silenced by even the big, tech our corporate. Medium so investigative journalism is. There the documentaries are there exposing the state of, things, okay not about, being not about. Propaganda so if you want to keep, winning why don't you go right now To Blaze meet BlazeTV dot com Slash, rick riic k BlazeTV dot com Slash. Rick that promo code is going to save you twenty bucks off an annual plan right Now BLAZE, Tv, Unfiltered unafraid and on.
Speaker 1: Demand don't forget The Wednesday bible study today at Noon Central time On The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 3: Show due To Chattel yes's back, today we'll be In joe chapter twelve.
Speaker 9: Today.
Speaker 3: Okay so, yeah people were, saying lookyw we're doing a little hand andy working to break those of you that watch us on. YouTube had A Tv i'm standing over making Sure speedy was knew what he was. Doing of, COURSE i gave him the idea for the. Chair, speedy would you what did what happened over?
Speaker 5: There we had we had a channel that was off on one of the TV's and it's kind of. Weird nobody listens to me Around it's it's kind of weird because in my mind it hasn't been this.
Speaker 2: Way, no but everybody listens to me.
Speaker 3: Around it's been doing that for a months. Months, well BUT i brought it. UP i, thought this is.
Speaker 5: ME i thought every now and Then i'd look up and and The Fox news channel would be on.
Speaker 2: On that top. Ten it's been a long, time and and and you say it. Hasn't that's how weird the mind.
Speaker 3: IS I i was running infomercials like for a long. Time there was this oxygen had an old dude after playing. GOLF i brought.
Speaker 7: It up.
Speaker 2: Speed this channel. IS i didn't.
Speaker 4: Care should have told?
Speaker 5: Us should have Told and the only REASON i know this is BECAUSE i kind of wanted. TO i was really paying attention to the conclave going on right. NOW i was about to, Say, speedy that's been had a commercial for like thirty. MINUTES i, SAID i told you all that weeks.
Speaker 3: AGO i never heard you ever mentioned. IT i did you know, it, Like i've never heard you tell us. That that's you actually looked back at me and acknowledged. It, Well, Greg, greg when he started flipping, around you know what he was looking, for don't. You twenty four to seven conclave.
Speaker 2: Update oh, yeah he was live The.
Speaker 4: Vatican, okay S speedy is Our Nancy grace of The. Conclave here's a that's.
Speaker 2: Terrible don't show Those what are you?
Speaker 4: Doing that's for a pope?
Speaker 2: Update, okay so that's offensive in so many.
Speaker 1: Ways don't do.
Speaker 2: That oh, okay is it?
Speaker 7: Not?
Speaker 4: Okay so, although, hey by the, way in that Movie, conclave of course they have to not watch and not watching that wedge something in, there and evidently the pope that gets. Selected, yeah is inter gender interest? Interests really?
Speaker 2: Interesting, thanks, BUDDY i don't want to say. It they put that in a movie about The. Conclave, yeah it's based on a.
Speaker 4: Book oh, yeah the book and the, movie and you know they're, like, oh this is, great it is.
Speaker 2: Perfect, yeah let me sit down and watch. This this would be. Wonderful we let.
Speaker 4: To jam into every movie.
Speaker 2: Possible they really it's now if it's anything, new you're just waiting on.
Speaker 3: It, okay, here this one's really a, dude where's this character they're going to try to cram into this story that doesn't even?
Speaker 2: Fit?
Speaker 3: Right, Okay so Today's may. Seventh if you're listening live or watching, live this Is STAR I D.
Speaker 2: Day this is. It it. Starts it starts. Today but here's And i'm.
Speaker 5: NOTICING i saw the transport director say that though that you're still going to be able to fly without, One they're going to give you a little bit of a grace.
Speaker 2: PERIOD i THINK i saw that. Headline, Yes i'm not worried about. IT i saw The hey what about federal.
Speaker 3: Buildings, WELL i GUESS i can't think of anything good for me in a federal.
Speaker 2: BUILDING i really need.
Speaker 4: No but If i'm in a federal, Building i'm being like dragged. In i'm not, going you, know.
Speaker 2: Willingly i'm there charged with. Something what are they gonna?
Speaker 3: Do of Course i've got to go to one this. Month, yeah, SEE i have a good EXCUSE i can't. GO i ain't got a STAR. Id, well they're just gonna have to get over that Because, rick just take your. Passport rick claims that passport is.
Speaker 2: Gone it is right.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 5: Uh air travelers without REAL i d STAR id whatever to face extra screening but will be allowed to fly for. NOW dhs says The may seventh is the. Deadline, rick you have that right, Cavity so they will face extra screening and delays at the airport if you don't have. It but they're gonna work with you on, that and that's why they said if you fly starting, today you better get there early if you even if you have the REAL, id because things are going to take longer because of the extra. Screen, yeah this is, great they, said they're calling.
Speaker 3: It if you don't have the STAR, id they refer to as you will be searched in A Blake prime. Fashion, yes we're gonna treat you like you've got muscle creating and the pre workout Of. Shake so but this is the, thing And, greg this is under, think this is under the deal of trying to be.
Speaker 2: Sharp, yeah it happens a.
Speaker 3: Lot SO i was coming through an, airport as you, know this past, weekend and and you know, how you, know it's always. Different people have different attitudes about, everything and there's no consistency in. Airports sure you've got the really into it. Person then you've got somebody that like it looks like they couldn't care. Less, okay well this was a really into it. Person So i'm coming in to FIND tsa the normal screening and here's mister excitement waiting and he.
Speaker 2: Goes don't forget about STAR i d starting On may, Seven AND i looked at.
Speaker 3: HIM i, Said i've just got an updated. Passport i'm, good and he, goes, well, yeah you can't use. That it's like they're. Disappointed they're so excited about This STAR I d. Thing and and of course he came at me with, wait too much, energy And i'm, like, hey, Hey, francis settle, Down, hey settle, down. Cuddles I'm i'm gonna be coming in here with an updated. Passport i'm. Good i'll get the STAR id at some. Point i'm not going to be pressured to do that right. NOW i don't have time for.
Speaker 10: This.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh let me tell you one of those things where you tell me how bad it was on The STAR I.
Speaker 2: D i had to go.
Speaker 3: Somebody somebody one of the car tag lost in the mail and had to go down there and get a. Replacement AND i walk in and it's, like not bad at.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 3: NOT i, MEAN i was up there talking to a person in five, minutes AND i, said, WOW i expected to be a little crazier down. Here and she, goes, oh, oh, oh we have our own part of the building for. That you're not even anywhere near these. People you, go you, go you go through the lobby and go over there you're gonna see. Mayhem And i'm, like oh. Good BUT i thought that was. Smart they got them out of the way of people just trying to do normal.
Speaker 2: Stuff so that was.
Speaker 3: Good but this this whole thing with the STAR id just, hey, hey calm, Down, okay IF i don't if you have a passport or, that either one. Works everybody calm. Down, now if you don't have a passport and you don't have a STAR id and you need to, fly then you do have.
Speaker 2: Problem now you are going to need a REAL.
Speaker 5: Id as someone, said Uh adler to get on the press in the press court at The White.
Speaker 3: House if if you ever go do that to represent good.
Speaker 4: Point we're about, that we're about an expired license to. CARRY i just realized mine's.
Speaker 3: Expired oh you're good, Now, yeah that right.
Speaker 4: Right that's how it always. Goes i'll go through all the effort of doing something and then they'll be, like, oh we did away with. That you don't even have to have it.
Speaker 3: Anything And i'm always thinking that's going to. Happen that's the reason WHY i hold, Up, yes, yeah the star thing to die, out, well the star, thing good luck going to fly after? That let me tell you what DOES i will say this for everybody out, there not a. Bit i'm not a conspiracy. Theorist take the, mark take. It, hey STAR id a little creepy for, me? Right was unnecessarily try to put it on your?
Speaker 2: Forehead? Yeah it seems. UNNECESSARY i that was over over the. Line seems.
Speaker 3: Unnecessary we've we've done fine without, IT i. AGREE i, mean and we start what else would they want we taking our shoes? Off now we're turned Upside now we can't take you, know field of greens onto a, plane can't take any water on the.
Speaker 2: Plane, uh we've turned up the?
Speaker 3: Security what what has this really done to make us more?
Speaker 5: SECURE i would, assume and this is someone who doesn't Know i'm, THERE i go, assume and you know how you can break down all?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 5: UH i WOULD i would Have toby's pro STAR. ID i WOULD i would assume that the one hundred and thirty three cardinals Would oh, no. NO i would assume that it would be verification that you are who you say you are in today's world of terrorism and fake id's and, stuff that you've gone through the process that they. Have you've shown a number of forms OF id proven your, identity where you. Live so they see that star in, there they, know just like a driver's. License but What i'm saying is there's you know that you've gone just like a. Passport, well the passport you have to do. That but What i'm talking, about that's what drivers license you do to the.
Speaker 3: Drivers you just go in. Showroof you have to prove who you. Are your driver's license is proof who you. Are, Right but that's been around for a long, time you, Asked i'm just telling you that's the Probably BASICALLY i just SAID.
Speaker 2: I didn't, know BUT i.
Speaker 5: WOULD i was guessing that that might be the, case that it's just a stamp of of a current updated you are who you.
Speaker 3: Are but all forms of idea that, WAY i have to prove who ARE i was.
Speaker 5: Right but this is a little. Extra you've got to take two forms OF.
Speaker 2: Id what they've.
Speaker 5: Done, residency you've got to really kind of go, overboard kind of like you do with a. Passport you don't just walk in and so WHAT i want to pass. Port what they're doing is making everybody get a. Passport, yeah, yeah pretty, much that's what a star.
Speaker 3: Idea, yeah government Overreach, again that's just me guessing y'all, ASKED i don't know we are we were we having some kind of eye of hand problem of people, that, uh you know You're you're still gonna say people if you prove who you. Are apparently the leftists are still going to, Say i'm sure the star idea is. Racist, yeah BUT i just is there some there something's the kind of some kind of rash.
Speaker 5: Problem greg, say it's all the illegals come.
Speaker 2: IN i don't like to look at the. Star i'm going with that.
Speaker 11: Was that?
Speaker 2: Inverted we don't want that keep an.
Speaker 3: Eye on it won't belong to you'll need that star idea to get.
Speaker 2: Goods.
Speaker 4: YEA a permission for oh CAN i get some more? Gas but CAN i go to the bathroom? Please government down?
Speaker 2: Here is from the nine to Eleven. Commission.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah that's just that's that's that bunch is a bit of it all over.
Speaker 1: It, yeah sure we'll be. Back this is The Rick Burgess. Show he has Known Greg burges for his entire. Life Upset Gig, bridges.
Speaker 3: Thanks you for being WITH Us America. Now vallet points all over the textanation and. Emails so if the nine to Eleven commission passed this in two thousand and, five and we've never gotten around to it till twenty years. Later it seems like we function really well for twenty. Years this is something back from.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and. FIVE i don't.
Speaker 5: Know you, know it was supposed to be in twenty, twenty BUT covid came.
Speaker 3: And everybody said do. Fifteen nobody said anything after it was. Passed what we lost our? Minds the part of the PROBLEM i have with, it AND i know Alt adler is all.
Speaker 2: IN i don't have to ask that.
Speaker 3: IS i don't have any problem with people coming in and that's going out or. Whatever it just feels a little creepy for me that now my government's requiring me to have special idea to travel within my own.
Speaker 2: COUNTRY i got a real problem with. That, there DOES i, said?
Speaker 4: Agree?
Speaker 2: Is but?
Speaker 3: Everybody but the big question that everybody wants to know is Does.
Speaker 2: Hobe you have His oh let me tell. You let me, say all see If hoby's got his traveling he?
Speaker 3: Had let's see, HERE i think he just back got back From New. York, yeah he does a lot of Try see, hey Buddy speedy, here can't wait to meet. You and work out.
Speaker 2: Today. Period hey do you have the STAR I? D? Question.
Speaker 5: Mark i'm sure you do since you just got back From New, york but just wanted to.
Speaker 2: Check.
Speaker 5: PERIOD i love you and and by the, Way greg will not be joining us as he gets out of working out every.
Speaker 2: Day see. That are you done with working with hope and?
Speaker 3: Speeding when the last time you bring it back some point you're still doing thirty? Ten?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah you look, Great? Greg thank? You?
Speaker 3: Yeah, fine you better be working now that the way you eat it, here Fred er, BOY i had One fredder this. Morning it was as big as a. Hookcake what's that type two? Daredevil?
Speaker 2: Rick you can have something? Now, yeah you need to go and eat it SO i.
Speaker 3: Won't, okay and take them home with you and don't let him pull you down that.
Speaker 2: Road that's nothing against the law if someone wants to.
Speaker 3: Law do you have a STAR I. D you supposed to have and you're supposed to have it. CONSTITUTION i wanted that hurt.
Speaker 5: OUT i have not eaten them good because of, you BECAUSE i know that's your your little.
Speaker 2: Baby, NO i don't care if You greg would one? Friend just know That rick pretty.
Speaker 5: Hell rick has taken everything from you your entire. Life he broke your. Toys he took your your chocolate bunny toys and all. That you, know the fritters are your one thing that you.
Speaker 4: Lost he broke the toys and he broke your. Spirit, yeah and So i'm.
Speaker 3: Like i'm just gonna let you get little WISH i would go ahead and finish them, off because if, NOT i am going to continue to eat.
Speaker 2: Them AND i have an. Apple good.
Speaker 5: Point imagine If donde had peanuts, here you'd have peanuts And frederick.
Speaker 2: Faint but you know the danger you have the peanuts And angie brought. Them, yeah that's. True Than.
Speaker 3: Angie by the, way we have An angie. Update we, do and it's it's unfortunate for. Her, Okay so this is a completely different time for a lot of you on your on your. Routine some of you are five hour, people and we appreciate that very, much so you're in the. Loop but some of you may, say, Hey i'm a. PARTIAL i don't know what y'all mean when you're saying you have An angie. Update first of, all it's not our. Sister no even, Know greg AND i have a sister Named. Angie we Did angie is she doesn't have a broken. Leg she does not that we know. Of this is a really really supportive listener of the show that was super just and excited about being in the vox. Seats said she was going to bring a spread of, food which was on, y'all people don't feel that you have to.
Speaker 2: Do it right and you don't have to do. That it isn't she took, IT i, mean.
Speaker 3: Guys so so we we find out on the day she's supposed to be here that she's fallen and is. Injured she still drove here to the studio parking lot With, albert her big.
Speaker 2: Daddy, yeah he was driving.
Speaker 3: All the, way about a forty five to fifty minute drive probably few for, you probably close to an. Hour came in the parking, lot says she was too injured to, continue had to get to the, hospital but still brought all the food and had a very emotional scene in the parking lot With speedy if you missed that, yesterday. Right the update is she has been diagnosed broken. Femur that's not good, now broken. Femur she came up here with Big Daddy albert with a broken, femur delivering the good to deliver all the food that she had made for the. Show and it is not a small. Amount, no, no it's.
Speaker 5: Not she emailed us yesterday around dinner time and said that she does have that broken. Femur she's been, admitted uh and to.
Speaker 3: Police pray for. Her she has surgery. Today could not and.
Speaker 2: Let's face that she came. Here she needs surgery on her. Fever yeah leg and you know what though we didn't we. Did we didn't give her.
Speaker 3: Proble, look she can't even move her. LEG i wanted to get down there and move that leg for BUT i.
Speaker 4: Didn't, YEAH i didn't because her fur was.
Speaker 3: Broken you're gonna get in there and get, well let's just make a rule when it comes to, listeners don't be moving anybody's.
Speaker 2: Legs, yeah that's WHAT i. THOUGHT i called.
Speaker 5: Myself i'm, like it's like my hands wanted to move in, there but my mind, said don't do.
Speaker 2: That are we? Not you said we going to move? It if she wanted to get out and hug, you she wanted to stand, up, like let me. Hung don't have her stand up on a broken.
Speaker 4: Femur, no don't stand on a broken feer a Hug.
Speaker 3: William are we not giving props for the cool hat you had? Them that is a pretty cool. Hat that's a very cool. Hat And i'm pretty sure That Ronnie wood of The stones wanted to wear. It, yes, yeah so praying for, you Ang Angie. Bronfamer uh now. Listen, no it continued to, Eat, yeah no. Exaggeration she had, peanuts she had sausage, balls she had potato, salad she had but, ribs.
Speaker 2: Butterbeans good for your? Heart what? Else? Oh? Boy cake, cake pound, cake pound. Cake it was.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable and THOUGH i will say that you really that's above and beyond with a broken femur to still come by and drop the food off and visit us in the parking, LOT i do like that.
Speaker 2: Effort. Big, Yes Now i'm starting of the. Week, yeah, Yeah i'm not.
Speaker 5: Saying That, angie you, know was upset for not being, here and that's why she was.
Speaker 3: Crying that's what she. Said but Now i'm wondering was it just because she was in so much pain she was?
Speaker 2: Crying look at the Text, nation that's. Crazy i'm a.
Speaker 3: Paramedic i've seen grown men screaming in pain from a fractured firm.
Speaker 4: That's one of the worst things you could.
Speaker 12: Have.
Speaker 5: Yeah and she said she was trying to tie down her above ground pull and some stuff out in the in the yard when a storm came rolling in and the Wind Augusta wynn sent sent her for a flip or something and and landed on.
Speaker 2: It if she could have, Stood i'd let her spind the. Wheel we should have spent.
Speaker 4: It the femur is your big, boy.
Speaker 2: Guys your big. Wonder you think she stood there on one leg and. Cooked maybe THAT i cood before she broke her F i don't. KNOW i think butterbeans were still.
Speaker 3: Hot, Yeah, yeah she had been cooking with one leg and old deviled. Eggs that's when we. LEFT i, said that did you nobody?
Speaker 2: Again just like THAT? Tv nobody. Listening we don't. Listen why did she tell us a little little? Powder we're going to get her. Rescheduled you left with a little bit on your on your.
Speaker 3: Just when we thought that That angie could give no, more just we thought she couldn't give any.
Speaker 2: More she tried to give speed one hundred. Dollars she.
Speaker 3: Didn't, really here's a good. One grave's gonna hold a. Grudge the woman she brought it with a broke, famer and she brought. Peanuts but the peanut man can't bring a little back. Surgery that's, terrible a little that's. AWFUL i didn't say. IT i was reading with that she.
Speaker 4: Was she was trying to give you a hundred, bucks And i'm so glad we. DIDN'T i Think speedy probably focketed, it But i'm glad we acted like WE.
Speaker 2: I think he. Did i'll tell. You CAN i tell you WHAT i wasn't ready for. Her she brought us A thanksgiving bread just to the seats.
Speaker 3: Listen LEG i was not what she was trying to give one hundred. DOLLARS i didn't know what it was. About at one, POINT i, thought is she trying to, donate you, know to the ministry to to our our five oh one seed? Three and then it dawned to me in the middle of. It she was trying to Give speedy money For speedy buy Me lunch. Promotion that's the sweetest. THING i wasn't ready for. That the devotion to the show is. Unparalleled so she brings us all that food with a broke blag and tries to give us money we don't.
Speaker 7: Deserve.
Speaker 2: Them, no we don't, know we. Don't this show is not good enough for that kind of devotion as well as family.
Speaker 4: Members uh you, KNOW i mean it's a family.
Speaker 2: Member, yeah, yeah she's she's a snotty crime. Mess, yeah you're talking About listener of The. Year, yeah at least the.
Speaker 1: Week this is The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 13: Show welcome to The Rich Birch, show broadcasting from The Real world With Speedy Greg Addlering Rick burgess book up From Marcus.
Speaker 7: Time pull the.
Speaker 3: Show everybody, already damn welcome to the Rig burgess but you can't Get america.
Speaker 2: Reel, well It's.
Speaker 13: Speedy Red addler And Rick burchers From Marcus.
Speaker 3: Time pull the.
Speaker 2: Show a brand new hour starting. Now the gang all. Here thank you for being with. Us much to.
Speaker 3: Do we've got a Hayburd hayburge coming. Up we got to unscreened phone calls coming. Up, uh and of course you're running down the stories of the. Day we've given some updates to you from, Yesterday Angie listener of The. Year right, now the diagnosis Broken Femur.
Speaker 2: AND i will tell you.
Speaker 3: THIS i did walk her an autographed eight by ten to, her signed to. Her see that's worth the trip. There she got some tears on, IT i, mean because she was so, upset And adler made sure we come.
Speaker 2: In we really wanted to come.
Speaker 3: In we have another team picture That adler doesn't think she looks as weird in and we actually gave her that.
Speaker 2: One, yeah it was a different. Picture good. Good, yeah that's.
Speaker 4: Priceless that's priceless right, there.
Speaker 3: That's worth the trip. Here on your way to the, HOSPITAL i tell you. That get a sign picture from this bunch.
Speaker 4: Who thought she was going to the hospital right next to the.
Speaker 3: Studio DID i thought that's the reason why she came out of the. Market, YEAH i didn't know she was going back To. Tuscaloo she drove all the way here to give us, food broke, leg drove back to where she was originally from and went to that.
Speaker 2: Hospital broken. Femur but when it heals, up we'll get her in here and she will spend that. Wheel oh, yeah she will spin. It she will spend that wheel right there By. Gris it's going to be awkward when, it you, know lands on something Like gary's turkey. Call but, still, hey what's wrong with? THAT i, mean that's. WORST i, mean that's that's on eight hundred.
Speaker 3: Bucks so uh, Anyway, uh we do have other things to discuss on the program.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 3: Uh this one speedy handed us. Earlier you, KNOW i didn't even know this was still a. Thing the question was asked in a, survey, which by the, way have you all ever heard y'all heard of gallop? Surveys, right gallop?
Speaker 11: Pole?
Speaker 2: Yeah did you?
Speaker 3: KNOW i saw the home office For gallup is In, Almaha de Brask who dies and left?
Speaker 11: Them?
Speaker 2: Boss? Really, yes that's Where?
Speaker 4: Gallup you got to be so nosy about?
Speaker 2: It what's their? Problem so? Well according to the gallop, pole the question was, asked have you ever? Hitchhiked?
Speaker 3: Now, no, here here's we only. Have let me think we have eleven percent who say yes they have and they would do it. Again you're talking about thumb, out Yes i'm hitching on the side of the. Road twenty percent said, YES i, did BUT i won't do it.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: Right they must have got trapped in a car or. Something eleven percent said said, no BUT i have considered. It six percent said not.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: Thanks by the, way be. Committed how hard a question is?
Speaker 14: That?
Speaker 3: Yeah but then have you had wander When grotsky ran out of gas if you thought about, It, yeah that's the first THING i thought. Of by the, way apparently, no this used to be a common way of. Traveling, yeah fifty three, percent the biggest number said no and would not even consider.
Speaker 2: IT i wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Now but this leads me to a question they didn't, ask AND i want to ask you. Guys first of, all know anybody here willing to? HITCHHIKE i have. NOT i don't THINK i. HAVE i can't remember.
Speaker 4: Ecalypse, No i'm.
Speaker 15: Not.
Speaker 3: Now i've heard stories from my. Dad i'm sure y'all have your.
Speaker 5: Parents in the, day things weren't as, crazy and he would hitch hike home from, College like you.
Speaker 3: Said some people that's how they that's how they, travel that's how they travel from one point to.
Speaker 2: Another.
Speaker 3: Uh then you have the first slaughtering of someone that kind of started to, spiral but messed it up for. EVERYBODY i have not intended to hitch hike but ended up being picked. Up you, Know i'm like just, saying, hey, man you need a. Ride, yeah, well.
Speaker 4: Accidental, hitchhiking you're talking about accidentally somebody offered.
Speaker 3: You, yeah and you weren't really hitchhiking if they offered you, riding you, know one of them back you never done back in the. Day different Different. Rick back in the, DAY i wouldn't call WHAT i did hitch. HIKING i would call it.
Speaker 2: Fleeing, yeah let me ask you, this, right are you? Okay? Rick riding in the back of a police card not camp leaving the? SCENE i.
Speaker 3: WAS i got the first WAY i shim in, there away from a, scene and, uh and it was it was a good, Idea yes it.
Speaker 2: Was AND i remember THAT i was in a Pento i've never forgotten. That and a sweet. Family a little bit, terrified, yeah but a sweet.
Speaker 3: Family and they talked to me, honestly they were coming back from a revival and they shared the gospel with.
Speaker 2: Me, well how about? That as you talked about about two seconds got out in that.
Speaker 3: MOMENT i, said whatever y'all talking about right now sounds better than Where i've.
Speaker 2: Been. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow so my DAD i texted him about didn't you hitch hike back in the? DAY i remember you telling me? Stories he, Said, yeah one that comes to.
Speaker 2: Mind he.
Speaker 5: Said it was A saturday, MORNING i was In, Startful, mississippi AND i went out To highway twelve in the middle of Start full about five am and hitchhike To.
Speaker 3: Pascagoula got there at three thirty. Pm have many other hitch hiking adventures? Adventures, yeah, well we had A greg AND i have an uncle AND i remember he would hitchhike in a. Second he was a bit of a free. Spirit, yeah BUT i mean the other then there's the hitchhiking angel stories about you've heard?
Speaker 11: Those?
Speaker 2: Oh, sure No, Ah but let me hit you with. This what do you have that series ON? Tv i'm just telling what do y'all think right?
Speaker 3: Now in the current times we're living, in which of these two is the most dangerous to be the hitch hiker or pick up a Hitch either way you shaking, HANDS i would.
Speaker 4: Say being the hitch hiker is less.
Speaker 2: Dangerous, yes the picking up, people you're you're in more Danger, yeah are? Y'all? NO i, agree because.
Speaker 4: You're as the, hitchhiker you're the wild. Card you got nothing to, lose you don't have like the vehicle to track it back to.
Speaker 16: And all that.
Speaker 4: Stuff as far as If i'm putting myself in the mind of a, MURDERER i think it would be easier to kill people as a hitchhiker versus picking them up.
Speaker 2: Any under any.
Speaker 3: Circumstance anybody in this room picking up a Hitchhok, No that's why it goes to my. Question And i've seen it today's. World i've seen people trying to Hitch how they get the thumb and. Everything, Yeah i'm, thinking has anybody responded to that?
Speaker 4: Ever pick like a. BABY i would pick up a baby if they were hitch.
Speaker 2: Hiking babies. Can't there's a, baby, okay you, know a baby on the side of the road with the thumb coming out of a.
Speaker 4: Carry'd be with like a hobo knapsack and all. That i'm, like all, RIGHT i trust that. Baby i'll pick up the.
Speaker 3: BABY i, MEAN i see a lot of homeless, people but they don't all stick the thumb. Out BUT i have still seen people stick the thumb, out And i'm, going so you you are you really?
Speaker 5: Well IF i had to pick somebody, Up it'd be like t s a on the outside of my. Truck i'd be, like, scam it's. Funny And i'd be like SHOWING i got a. Pistol you coming, In let me see what you. Got just don't put them through all.
Speaker 2: That i'm just.
Speaker 5: Saying you asked IF i, would but, no it all depends. IT i, mean just just pass a broken down car and it's obviously somebody needs.
Speaker 2: Hail, well now HERE i go on, this they've run that.
Speaker 3: TOO i know that you go back and people run out of the woods and hitching the back of the head of the pistol and kidnap. You you know What i'm trying to do is have somebody change the tire and they got their buddies head out. THERE i am worried about. That about when your back's turn you, down here they.
Speaker 2: Come they're the.
Speaker 3: Bait what about when you when you hitch, hike you in, there you think you're, good and sudden they're pulling the rest.
Speaker 2: Up, no they're not pulling in there to wrest. Hell right in the, movies, Grip i'm trying to. See oh, good we're all gonna get a snack.
Speaker 4: Now the hitch Hiking Hitchhiker's guide to hitch, hiking because in some states it's. Legal some states it's actually on the books illegal.
Speaker 3: Hitchhike, yes had their people From Text. Nation you, know they're brilliant on Text. Nation they, said have you not realized that somebody could use a baby as? Bait you pull over to get picked the baby? Up and also they snab you like that woman, here that girl, here she made it.
Speaker 2: All, yeah that was but it was. Real by the.
Speaker 4: Way people that Text adler's so. Dumb i'm not being. Serious oh yes you, are, Buddy you're the dumb. One if you don't know, That i'm kidding around trying to be. Funny i'm not Saying i'm, funny But i'm. Trying you're not being. Serious somebody said it could be chucky THAT i accidentally.
Speaker 2: Think, yeah you mean you weren't serious about.
Speaker 4: THAT i never understood the whole chucky, thing like why why why do we fighting a? Doll you kick it one time and it's.
Speaker 2: Done there's not a doll out, There, no, no, no all.
Speaker 4: Right, Texas texas is an Illegal, Nevada. Idaho it is on the books illegal to Hitchhig.
Speaker 3: So nobody we're not picking up a hit shock or any of, us any of us willing to. HITCHHIKE i, mean IF i IF i see somebody that they're Like, Greg, greg what's.
Speaker 11: They?
Speaker 2: Carrying the?
Speaker 5: Backpack one shoulder and you, know and they're really struggling to. WALK i, MEAN i just don't know if they're. FAKING i need to find. Out BUT i, mean if they're like in in duress Maybe AND i got to be by. Myself my wife is gonna be with.
Speaker 3: ME i hate just came to this that you're afraid to help people because people it's, evil but.
Speaker 2: It HAS i think. About ALL i could do now was encourage.
Speaker 3: SOMEBODY i JUST i just saw the last time you got about another mile and there's an accent hanging.
Speaker 4: There do y'all remember that high high kid that was like a hitchhiker that we were, like, oh he saved people with that. Hatchet he, like hatchet did somebody. Down he's, like what a. Hero and then it turns out he had hatcheted a couple other people, also and you're, like, oh maybe he's not a. HERE i don't remember that he talked about on the.
Speaker 1: Show this is The Rick Burcher's. Show this is What trump had in mind when he sought to Make america great, Again The Wick Butcher's.
Speaker 2: Show that's, right that's, right that's, right that's.
Speaker 3: Right thank you for being with US a lot to, discuss, uh and we thank you for being with. US i do want to point to how well you slept last. NIGHT i know some of you are going. Birds you've been telling me about these helicks mattresses AND i. HAVEN'T i haven't pulled a TRIGGER i HAVE i haven't done. It, well you're just gonna keep on tossing and. Turning what if you had a mattress it was customized for.
Speaker 11: You this is.
Speaker 2: Simple it's a simple.
Speaker 3: Message it's so, simple and it's so intriguing that Even greg has.
Speaker 2: One and what does he?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Nothing? NOTHING i Like helix And Apple. Fredder.
Speaker 3: Uh so why don't you go To, helix sleep dot, com slash big vox right? Now but how about maybe doing talking and get one for your mom or, something or maybe for your wife who's the, mother or your. Children so it takes about two minutes to take the Sleep take the sleep. Quiz this is how you. Sleep preferences on type of, mattress, serious side, bags, tommy whatever kind of sleeping that you, do and then they ship that straight to your door free of. Charge they have big and tall. Options they have a children's, options mattresses for. Kids and if you aren't, satisfied they'll pick it up and you can turn it for a full, refund no questions.
Speaker 2: Asked one hundred nights you get to sleep on.
Speaker 18: It.
Speaker 3: Okay so they've got a lineup of twenty unique, mattresses including their award winning lucks and Ultra Premium elite. Collections, greg how are they?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: Sleep Sleep? Sleep that's, right they give you one hundred, nights BUT i didn't need.
Speaker 3: THAT i, MEAN i want one three spring savings event save twenty seven percent right. Now helic sleep dot, com slash Big vox twenty percent off and they'll ship it right to your. Door go now To Rick Burgess show dot com under. Sponsors, okay so a couple of, Things. Adam here's a themed shirt for you they say we should consider for the store At Rick burgess show dot com by Clicking Shop New. Shirt i'm not Saying i'm, funny But i'm trying like.
Speaker 4: It's my life.
Speaker 2: Motto isn't that? GOOD i like? That that's A i like. THAT i got a.
Speaker 3: Lot, Okay, so, uh some other things to discuss, Today. Adam let me know your turnaround on WHAT i just text.
Speaker 2: You you're, good all?
Speaker 3: Right so this was sent to me by Lance. Ingram it was posted better known As Doctor. Loe it was posted By Cole Coop Coop Kubrick. CUBLIC i never said know how to, say cob there his? Up uh But, cublic you know he played a little? Ball he, did he, Did he played a little. Bit could he block? Me probably, not BUT i mean, NO i would block.
Speaker 2: YOU i don't think.
Speaker 3: So he's a great, player but he's never faced seventy. Five, okay Big cale is gonna get win to this and.
Speaker 2: Go that's What i'm kind of hoping for. Now i've even asked is this? Real and and was sent more stuff on.
Speaker 16: It.
Speaker 2: Uh it looks like a new sport they're playing games with called run It. Straight and you.
Speaker 3: Remember this is basically eye, openers REMEMBER i. Openers they've all they've all but been. Outlawed and this looks like a rugby. Version maybe, yeah it Looks it looks like two, men no pads of any, kind and they just one gets the ball and the other tries to stop, him one on one running straight at each, other no, pads no. Pads watch, This uh, now those of you that can't see, this there are two really big man and watch this right. Here oh my goodness out it knocked him. Out codd this did run into him and knocked him. Out this is cannot this can't be like his. Neck JUST i, mean we're worrying about football being. Dangerous it looks that you said the small they're running right at each. Other, BOO i mean farm the. Guy now that's a rugby, ball, right that's not a. Football, yes, yeah watch, right this is a big fellaw and the other big fellow knocks him out. Cold, now those of you that don't know what we mean by eye, openers this is when you and it's all been outlawed and to lay on the ground and jump. Up, yeah but what it Was they used to just take two. Players one one's the, tackler ones running the. Ball there's no, blockers and there's other. Versions we have blockers in front of them, Too but this is what used to, be just one against. One the guy with the ball tries to run over the personal person who wants to tackle, them and the tackler either wins or the running back, wins and they just collide into each. Other, well these are two giant, men giant, man one with a rugby, ball the.
Speaker 2: Other there's no. PADS i think the guy tackles like he has maybe that ear protector of. Heaven look to be the bigger guy. Too, yeah and he's.
Speaker 3: Huge and the guy with the ball runs over, him knocking him. Unconscious it looks like it.
Speaker 2: Does look it. Does he falls over. Limb where is this taking? Place and oh, NO i found another? One oh, no here we go.
Speaker 4: Black, Shirt so this is a real. Shirt looks like the black shirt has the ball used.
Speaker 2: And it's called run it? Straight is that the?
Speaker 4: Same look about to get knocked?
Speaker 2: Out and down he, goes that's. Crazy they both Legs.
Speaker 3: Now the guy running the, balls it seems to be right. Now the running of the ball is the upper. Hand he seems to be.
Speaker 2: Lower. Yeah the tackler seemed to be having a really difficult time with.
Speaker 3: This SO i Guess i'm knocked? Out is that that's a common? Thing apparently we've watched too two and both have been knocked.
Speaker 2: Out it's like. That have y' all seen?
Speaker 3: That the slapping, thing power, slap power, slab that's you know this one person.
Speaker 11: Power.
Speaker 3: Slab greg this texture is calling It Oklahoma oklahoma feature.
Speaker 2: Block that was one runner. Defense, yeah that was different one blocker one runner and what talking. About this was one on.
Speaker 4: One but they do call The oklahoma. Drill that's very common to be called The oklahoma. Drill where you're laying on your. Back it's like a, stupid different, people stupid thing that people do on the, beach but widespread that is called The oklahoma. Drill by the, way just Just i'm not saying that's what it was. Originally that's not what this.
Speaker 2: Is that's what lay on their.
Speaker 3: Back but also well we remember that we called THE i think laying on the back eye openers we did back with the, ball a blocker and a Defensive, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's where you had two dummies you laid them down and made a lane.
Speaker 3: And yeah yeah, yeah but we usually involved you had a person trying to, block and then you had another person standing behind the. Person there was like a down two down, lineman a linebacker behind and a running back and here we.
Speaker 4: Go, yep you're you're seeing this called The oklahoma one on one people laying down and for some, reason people do it on the beach at spring break a.
Speaker 2: Bot YEAH i have. That you've seen the girls doing, It, Yeah i've seen the girls do. It, yeah that's all these.
Speaker 4: What i'm gonna. Show i'm gonna tell my, daughter, please, baby please don't don't do.
Speaker 2: That, right stay away from.
Speaker 4: That, oh somebody did it with the. Mascot Aj dillon did it with a. Mascot here mascot couldn't lay down all the. Way but then he gets Laid oh, gosh his.
Speaker 3: Mascot if you just joined, us we're talking about a tackling. Drill, yes, okay because if you just joined us right, Then, yeah it sounds. Weird it sounded really, Ugly, okay especially thinking the whole thing about laying it.
Speaker 2: Down it was really.
Speaker 3: Bad, okay, yeah BUT i just want to be sure the biggie subject verb relationships.
Speaker 4: There but this run it straight. THING i, mean they saw how power slap got sanctioned and advertising AND tv deals and the. Like, hey let's trade concussions on a different.
Speaker 3: Level how far back you think they are from that center. Line that's what's amazing is how how much of a head start they.
Speaker 2: Get and you know they're they're not close. Together that would be, Different, no they're.
Speaker 3: Not there's some. DISTANCE i would, say what five? Yards maybe?
Speaker 11: Ten?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: This is The Rick burgess. Show sure he played a little Ball Rick, burgess.
Speaker 3: Oh seventy, five oh seventy, five making our way. Back thanks for being with.
Speaker 2: US i was little Disappointed cherry on this.
Speaker 3: Yesterday so you, know tomorrow Night i'm scheduled to go and give out small business towards and encourage the small business owners Of Calhoun. County Calhoun, county our home, county back Where greg AND i grew. Up and SO i, BELIEVE i don't know if you'll remember this or, Not, Speedy i'm trying.
Speaker 2: To this is so long.
Speaker 3: Ago but When cherry AND i were first, married you, know she was a didn't use on the. Show then she was A tv reporter and sometime, anchor and then she decided she would go to work for The Calhoun County chamber Of.
Speaker 2: Commerce do you remember?
Speaker 13: THIS i.
Speaker 3: Do so you know some people she worked with are still, there and so she's going to go With, wow she's going to go with me and go over and visit and they want to see.
Speaker 2: Her, oh Bring, cherry you. Know so Now sherry's going and so i'd be a fun little.
Speaker 3: Trip SO i said to, her you, know and it's going to be LIKE i Think i'm supposed to be, there like four something and it's supposed to be over by. Six AND i told, HER i, said, well, look it's it's not that not that. Late AND i, SAID i don't even know if there was a meal. INVOLVED i, said maybe we can grab, something you, know, afterwards and she, goes, yeah, yeah you maybe we can eat. SOMETHING i, SAID i tell What i'd like to, do, babe and she said. WHAT i, SAID i take you over To Buffalo Wild Wings and she, goes What AND i, said take you over there and show you seventy five and she, goes WHAT i?
Speaker 2: WANT i want. YOU i, said you know at The oxford, location they've got one of my jerseys in.
Speaker 5: There AND i, said, Uh i'm gonna Text Tim, spencer now you're, coming.
Speaker 3: Got, it got, feeling got, it got it, framed and little picture. Underneath it's just to the when you walk in the doors to the right in that. Corner she, Goes.
Speaker 2: I'm.
Speaker 3: GOOD i, said you don't want to go see seventy? FIVE i, said we got to go by, it AND i, mean and so you have to make. It, YEAH i, said we're. GOING i said you we're. Going we are absolutely. Going we're gonna have your picture. Made But i'm gonna take your picture by seventy five and she's, like right under. It she's, LIKE i DON'T i think there's surely there's somewhere.
Speaker 2: Closer and, Uh i'm, like SO i don't think she's just got about, it. Wouldn't. NO i ACTUALLY i actually Text tim about.
Speaker 16: It.
Speaker 3: Did he, said please give me a picture of her by that? PICTURE i, said, well IF i can pull it, OFF i know the.
Speaker 2: TABLE i mean it is just when you walk in look, hard. Right. Okay So i'm, LIKE i thought she'd be excited about, that did?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Greg and you say you're. Surprised, YEAH i can't believe she wasn't just giddy about. That you, know she.
Speaker 3: Won't she wouldn't have let the boys even talk to me about old days. Anymore i'll try to every time football season, STARTS i try to. Announce of, course they're all gone, now SO i don't get to do it much. Anymore here's the good part about, This if you think about, it.
Speaker 2: It's up.
Speaker 3: There but it's not up there for what he did on the football. Field it's up there for what he did on the. Radio not, True that is, true well not In.
Speaker 2: Oxford here we. Go they didn't put it, up you, know, HUH i didn't put it. Up you know what's over over to elementary? School, NO i.
Speaker 3: Don't there's seventy five over there too at the elementary. School, yeah for what they asked for, ONE i, said that's so, True, GREG i mean, again because what he did on the. RADIO i, mean that's fine because you'd be proud of that. Too, Sure i'm stuck in the, middle but Like i'm watching a tennis. Match but, SO i, mean SO i didn't do anything on the football. Field you didn't get that jersey put up a cause? Up but what was who was The why is the jersey up In, buffalo? Wiwie because of my football? Prowess because they put it lo you, know seventy five and it went over In.
Speaker 2: Hoover that ain't got nothing to.
Speaker 3: Do they put it In oxford for what? Reason because you told them. To that's why you told the.
Speaker 2: Location but it.
Speaker 10: Is the.
Speaker 2: BEST i can't even hold the, seriously.
Speaker 3: WHAT i do want to ask better THAN i do want to Ask, greg, this have you ever gone in and set BESIDES i, have did you look Over i've been in, THERE i think, twice and you see at the.
Speaker 2: Table of COURSE i had to go look not somebody's are. There of course they. Weren't you didn't the line people waiting to get people around the.
Speaker 12: Doors have a.
Speaker 3: Time you can show up where you're available to be in book seventy five. Ten, YEAH i want to book that seventy five. Table you better call. AHEAD i have people see.
Speaker 2: Me pictures from all the. Time this it's becoming was with me when we saw. It, Jered, okay where's your?
Speaker 12: Jersey?
Speaker 3: Greg, YEAH i couldn't get them to put mine. Up of course there's not a picture up me on, there but on the. Radio i'm just telling, You, oh seventy Five moddi on the.
Speaker 2: Picture.
Speaker 3: YEA i remember when they built. That, ACTUALLY i think the city reached out to them they were building.
Speaker 2: It, well we got.
Speaker 3: One we went in there right, well when they contacted, ME i, SAID i don't have enough jerseys for.
Speaker 2: Everything uh so that's. It you know, What sherry knows. What we're gonna see the stadium. TOO i, said if we're in, town we gotta go and. See you ain't gonna recognize, It, no you're not.
Speaker 3: There, no you know WHAT i really want to do to walk around the field on getting. ASIDE i want to go see the thing they put into. That, Now, dad stuff is up because he. Coached well, yeah no that's not the. Show but but now you need to go in if you can somehow sneak.
Speaker 2: In, Yeah i'm gonna. See that's really what we're talking. About. It there's an indoor.
Speaker 3: Practice facility that was dedicated to to two coaches At, oxford Coach herring And.
Speaker 2: Dad SO i want to go back and see.
Speaker 5: That it's just the, facilities or go By martin's go there and then go go eat at your jersey.
Speaker 2: Clothes all right, NOW i mean just right.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 3: Yeah and THEN i WAS i asked you here to tell him what everybody was. Thinking i'm back in the eighties in, here and she won't do. IT i, said there's a team traveling to this stadium in nineteen eighty.
Speaker 2: One what are they? Saying she won't say? It are, said what are the coaches? Discussing just go ahead and say.
Speaker 3: It i'm not saying, again that's why she don't want to go right. Right if it was if it if one of my kids were, there they would do it to aggravate. Her, Yeah AND i, say what is that. Brody he, SAID i tell what they're, Saying, well we're gonna how we're gonna stop seventy, five what we're gonna do about? Him you know who else is a huge fan of this Is Rich, winkle who played for The. Packers and What i'll do Is i'll pretend That i'm in the same. Thing but he'll tell A packer's story And i'll Tell Calhoun county.
Speaker 2: Story he loves. It he can't know he would. HEAR i think it was The Panama City Man church. Conference. Yeah when you started, in he looked at, Me, oh here we. GO i, said, yeah, yeah so you Tackle Walter, payton did.
Speaker 3: You, Well i'll tell you about me Playing alexandria nineteen eighty, One and it is just.
Speaker 2: Hilarious to watch his face like you're on the same, level.
Speaker 3: Right you, know granted you're on the field Against Walter, payton but, hey you didn't hear my story from Yeah?
Speaker 2: Greg somebody sent it's a seventy five At Texas roadhouse there. TOO i.
Speaker 3: DON'T i don't know how any connections With Texas road, now, well of, course but they came To oxford and, said we need things that Represent oxford.
Speaker 2: They found a seventy. Five look at we can go back in the day playing for the. Pack, wow he looks just like his. Boys, yeah they look like. Him, yeah, man you talk about the player ooh.
Speaker 3: Me AND i told, HIM i, said can you imagine you had some pretty good defensive linean in front of you just a matter if you'd playing behind seventy, five that's nobody would to test.
Speaker 2: You and he just, okay SAID i played some pretty good. Players. Yeah and there's my college pitcher From troy looking. Good mother. LOVE i didn't, KNOW i. DIDN'T i love the you in that. THAT i don't. Know you can't call him Wife peter. ANYMORE i remember they sent it to the house and mom looking at. You, yeah THESE i didn't. KNOW i didn't know they were doing the picture for the annual and the patre not know that. Well it was there was a.
Speaker 3: Blur there was a lot going, on and you know with the football gets pre red. SHIRT i thought we were just doing something on the way to. Practice, YEAH i didn't know they were taking the portrait for your year in. College and they set them home to my, mom here's your son in. College would you like to purchase college portrait And i'm sitting there with an old man the tank TOP t shirt, on looking, good, looking looking. Sharp so that was that Was that was also when it was a much different day. THEN i had been told over and over again THAT i would be number seventy five At. Troy every coach and what number you?
Speaker 2: Like seventy? Five, okay sounds.
Speaker 3: Good AND i get there and there's like some mean equipment manager And i'm just a loser, freshman and he gives me ninety six And i'm, like ninety. SIX i, Said i'm seventy. Five he, goes, NOW i believe you ninety. Six, Yeah i'm telling you what you. Are i'm, like, No i've been wearing seventy five since you, know you probably heard about. It, Yeah and he, Said i'm telling, you, freshman if you don't take that ninety six and step to the side and let the next person come up, here it'll be a real problem in. Here, yeah we ain't worried about you, number cause nowadays we have double numbers because we don't want to hurt nobody's. Feelings so everybody picked what they. Want, yep guess WHAT i wore ninety? Six, sure, whatever they gave.
Speaker 2: You it was a strange.
Speaker 3: Concept THEN i actually was did what the team and the coaches told you to, know and all those days of there wouldn't a lot of us to be made over freshmen once we got.
Speaker 2: There BUT i, WANT i want to be saying it five.
Speaker 10: Too.
Speaker 2: YOU i know there's already, one but nowadays they would let you both be in. One so isn't that? Stupid, yea it's the dumbest Thing i've ever.
Speaker 7: Heard do it.
Speaker 3: Again somebody said there was seventy five At Oxford. Zaxby i'm trying to find.
Speaker 2: OUT i THINK i sent you a picture of sitting sitting. THERE i was trying to find. It tag gum.
Speaker 3: It people are, Saying, rick please tell me you're bringing eight by tens To buffalo while we's In osbord.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow maybe set up in the.
Speaker 3: Corner All, right we come, back the New Prime minister Of canada Meets trump and it's a.
Speaker 2: Doozy we'll talk about.
Speaker 1: That this is The Rick Burgess. Show the truth needs no, Apology The Rick Burgis show.
Speaker 2: Apparent here we. Go we're.
Speaker 3: Back thanks for being with us, Today. America all, Right so kind of an interesting question For. Speedy first of, all did you ever hear back From.
Speaker 2: HOBY i have. NOT i don't know what's going.
Speaker 3: On he's in line getting a star on day now made you KNOW i can call call him here in a second if you need, WELL i mean it's.
Speaker 2: A, hey, Hey i'm a, Man. Catherine for some, Reason garrett showed up there split. Second all, Right i'm very proud of Myself trump.
Speaker 3: Up SO i, Know, speedy this is a struggle for you because you're you're Pro, trump, uh and you love Seeing, trump but then you also suffer from second hand.
Speaker 2: Embarrassment.
Speaker 3: Yep and The prime, minister the new, One Mark, carney who is the new man For.
Speaker 5: Canada, uh this is going to be socially. Awkward you talking about when he's sitting like within Elbow. Rachel, yeah so.
Speaker 3: He's going to be a little bit you know how you you know how you should do Nervous. Gump this is going to be Nervous Prime.
Speaker 5: Minister, yeah well you could if you'll focus on his face While trump is. Talking he's, Extreme he's this is when he realizes, Wow so so going to overstep my you know a little.
Speaker 3: Bit he's going to START i believe he's going to try to be a little bold in the beginning and let us know That canada does not.
Speaker 2: For sale that might have in.
Speaker 4: It and this is the guy that Replaced Justin. Trudeau, Correct, yeah we. WERE i was rooting For Pierre, pauliveer which we we played several clips of him on the. Show he's eating the apple and just tearing that journalist. Apart it's that.
Speaker 2: GUY i wish he would have got.
Speaker 4: It, YEAH i really Wish pierre would have. Won canada has so many problems and they've once again they got rid Of, trudeau but then they elected a guy who's going to run the country very similar.
Speaker 2: To true doesn't make any.
Speaker 4: Sense it doesn't make any really. Does AND i think, this, unfortunately might be a side effect of The trump wrecking, ball because sometimes The trump wrecking ball hits a building that you don't want it to. Hear AND i think the joke and What i'm basing the fifty first state, Thing i'm basing that a lot on the reaction that you got when you went To, Canada rick and you did the fifty first state, joke and everybody was, like, hey, no it's not. Funny, YEAH i was In.
Speaker 2: Toronto in all, fairness you're, right, right and SO i do think that Hurt.
Speaker 4: TRUMP i keep forgetting to have the fish came, on that's not the fish. Talk he's, alive he's doing, great he's, eating he's having, time he's, pooping he's, eating he's having a great. Time AND i just think that that honestly Hurt pierre a. Lot so, ANYWAYS i just wanted to get that out, there That. Trump sometimes The trump wrecking ball can be great and sometimes it can have side. Effects, AnyWho i want this. Clip i'm SORRY i went.
Speaker 3: On that's all, Right Alton. EDDLER i knew that you were ready to. Launch, Yeah Mark carney the New Prime, minister And i'm with. YOU i Think canada made a huge. Mistake they had such an opportunity, here big, time and they just went back to the same old. Thing so Here's carney letting us know That canada will never be for.
Speaker 18: Sale just they get along very.
Speaker 7: Well they like each other alive, well if IF i.
Speaker 14: May as you know from real, estate there are some places that are never for. Sale we're sitting in one right, now you, know bucking And.
Speaker 2: Palace and you visit it as.
Speaker 14: Well uh and having met with the owners Of canada over the course of the campaign last several. Months it's not for, sale won't be for sale. Ever but the opportunity is in the partnership and what we can build together done in the. Past and part of, that as The president just, said is with respect to our own, security and my government is committed for a step change in our investment In canadian security and our. Partnership And i'll say this as, well that The president has revitalized international, security REVITALIZED natal and us playing our full weight IN, nato and.
Speaker 1: That will be parts.
Speaker 16: For they.
Speaker 18: HAVE i must Say canada is stepping up the military participation Because, mark you, know they were low and now they're stepping it. Up and that's a very important. Thing but never say, never never said never.
Speaker 2: Never he couldn't let it.
Speaker 4: Go he couldnot wait to say.
Speaker 2: That and you know he knows what it does when he, says it's all my.
Speaker 4: Design never say.
Speaker 2: Nothing that's.
Speaker 3: It, okay, speedy watch out Because trump's going to talk about not lifting tariffs and now and then the next cut after this, one we're gonna Watch carney's face when when he When trump will go on to claim That america doesn't do much.
Speaker 2: Business that one is the. Worst, okay, okay this one here you have to really.
Speaker 3: Listen the reporter starts with a, question so just listen to what she, Asked is there anything he can.
Speaker 2: See you in the course of your needs within today that gets you to lift.
Speaker 4: Terriffs on why?
Speaker 8: Not it is.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 5: Well the, question if you couldn't hear, it, was is there anything that The Prime minister Of canada can say for you to lift?
Speaker 2: Eras and he says, no, no just the way it.
Speaker 4: Is and this clip has The trump saying That america doesn't do much business With. Canada and then the steel one that you're talking, About, GREG i actually have that as.
Speaker 2: Well if you guys want all, right here's the.
Speaker 3: One here's the one about watch hit the premise what's all key On Mark carney's Face for those of you that can't see, him we'll describe it for. You but listen them in a little bit squirming As trump talks about we don't really Need canada dream the campaign premier writing talking about The American, dutril how do you React canada decided.
Speaker 4: Not to shop with The american store as much as.
Speaker 2: BEFORE i decided to partner with other.
Speaker 18: Countries, well we don't do much business With canada from our. Standpoint they do a lot of business with. Us Face we're at like four, percent and usually those things don't last very. Long you, know we have great, things great, product the kind of product we sell nobody else can, sell including. Military, look we make the best military equipment in the, world And canada buys our military, equipment which we. Appreciate but we make the best military equipment in the world by.
Speaker 3: Force and then do you go into the aluminum and the, steel and this one is wow wow in cars and all.
Speaker 10: That this is very.
Speaker 18: Friendly this is not going to be like we had another little blow up with somebody else that was much. Different this is a very friendly. Conversation but we want to make our own. Cars we don't really want cars From, canada oh. Boy and we put tariffs on cars From canada and at a certain point it won't make economic sense For canada to build those. Cars and we don't want steel From canada because we're making our own steel and we're having massive steel plants being built right now as we. Speak we really don't Want canadian steel and we don't Want canadian aluminum and various other things because we want to be able to do it. Ourselves and sitting right, now because of you, know past thinking of, people we have a tremendous deficit With. Canada in other, words they have a surplus with, us and there's no reason for us to be subsidized In. Canada canada is a place that will have to be able to take care of itself. Economically sitting right next.
Speaker 2: To each that is so. Awkward that is so.
Speaker 5: Awkward he also went into you, know, uh you, know the new prime, minister so he's very woke and all. That he kind of went into to some you, know making fun of some of the woke stuff, too that THE dei, stuff and it's it's it was a it was an eye opening day for The Canadian prime.
Speaker 3: MINISTER i THINK i Bet Oh mark got. Back he, Said, wow he'll just talk about it right there in front of. Me DID i appreciate as opposed to saying it behind somebody's. Back, yes he got to talking like about the du he, claimed The Obama library being, built how it's meant because they won't just hit it out and let the best do.
Speaker 2: It they're spreading out what's a fact he did be a? Disaster he.
Speaker 3: Did, Yeah, so uh that's very trump. LIKE i think, that you, know there's a lot of ways it can, play BUT i think the positive is.
Speaker 2: A very.
Speaker 3: Aggressive as you, said there's sometimes a you, know a destructive situation with the old the old destruction ball swinging all over the. Place but to see the aggressive approach To america getting better deals and being independent and not so dependent on other people and if other people need stuff from, us you know it's it's a beneficial deal for us as.
Speaker 2: Well Ye.
Speaker 3: Uh so that that's crystal clear and a. Positive the top of the, hour we'll be right.
Speaker 1: Back this is The Rick Burgess, show looted with caffeine and ready for another. Hour this is The Rick British, show.
Speaker 3: Speeding Greg adler all here hanging out the, game loving, it enjoying spending time with all of you out. There we'll get some unscreened phone calls this. Hour hey Burg Hey, burde got some of those coming. In if you want to try to get one in before we do it, today you can email. Me just put Hay burge in the subject. Line SO i know you think you might be up for. Discussion So i've got some of those coming. Up of, course a, big a big deal on the program that seems to be dominating a little bit on the text. Line, uh you know some things beyond you know the seventy five, comments, which by the, way some great. Ones But, Adam i'm just telling you there's concern out there for Mister. CHEN i know people need to just.
Speaker 2: Relax, uh Mister, CHEN i do see him going up to the surface a.
Speaker 4: Lot that's because He's i've fed him and he's. Hungry he's going up to the surface because he's hungry And i've already fed. Him Mister, chin don't be.
Speaker 3: Greedy, okay how about this at the art at the, pond it has turned over, twice, right, twice, right and the days prior to the, turnover the fish come to the surface gasping for. Air, right there's not enough air in the. Water he's dead fish. Swimming, Look i'm over and under On, chin.
Speaker 2: Greg, hey put up on this. HERE i need to see him and see there it. Is, oh he is at the. Top he's up there because.
Speaker 7: Because he's want to.
Speaker 4: Feed got him in a.
Speaker 2: Vase he's not gasping.
Speaker 4: Surface you don't want. Me you know he wants to be fed.
Speaker 3: Him, no you've thought you've already fed. Him don't overfeed, chimp overfeed.
Speaker 4: Him that makes him happy and.
Speaker 2: Healthy well he.
Speaker 3: Is he Is asian, coast so probably whatever food you gave him in thirty, minutes he's hungry Against.
Speaker 4: See he just went for.
Speaker 19: It uh.
Speaker 2: Huh he loving. It he loves the. SHOW i worry about the oxygen hanging their.
Speaker 4: CHIN i am replacing the water every couple of. Days so that's how you get. Around have a, Narrator you got to replace it every, day or even you can, like you, know stir it and stir it with your finger like.
Speaker 3: That do you have one of those little tubes you put a little bubble at the.
Speaker 2: Bottom i'm not you, KNOW i might have.
Speaker 4: One we're not doing all.
Speaker 2: That yeah you could do.
Speaker 4: That i'm doing all.
Speaker 14: That you.
Speaker 2: Know you look what you've.
Speaker 3: Done listener of The, Year Broken fame Or. ANGIE i actually dropped it just AT i cut up into real fine. PIECES i dropped some of the devil leg in there.
Speaker 2: Yesterday. Yeah he loved, it loved, it loved, it tore it.
Speaker 4: Up he does have a weird lump like a lot of. Times, OKAY i worked at a pet. STORE i actually know about. THIS i.
Speaker 2: KNOW i joke around LIKE i. Don't his pet store thing is like speedy referring To. Hobie, yeah they have an update on.
Speaker 4: It they don't feed the fish a lot at pet. Stores they they purposefully don't feed them a lot because it dirties up the. Water it dirties you, know you you're really just trying to teach them, all so they start fishing pet. STORES i saw some horrific things at the pet. Store one TIME i dropped a pallet jack on the back of a mouse that it.
Speaker 3: Escaped, well he's scurrying around by his front.
Speaker 12: Legs it's.
Speaker 4: Horrifying i'll never forget.
Speaker 2: It but who wants a? Mouse we all try to kill.
Speaker 4: Mice, yeah, Y'ALL i MEAN i saw some horrible. THINGS i bet you did the circle of, life if you know WHAT i?
Speaker 2: Mean did you feed the? Snakes?
Speaker 4: Uh you, know at that time that store did not have a reptile section with which. Hurt it wasn't a real lots of fish and ferrets and cats and, dogs, ferrots we had, ferrets we had. Gerbils three, years three YEARS i worked there for Three you were the weird guy at the pet.
Speaker 2: Store for the weird guy was.
Speaker 12: The cool.
Speaker 2: GUY i want you to imagine.
Speaker 3: Coming soon to the bird to show YouTube cha The Chris andler Documentary Pet.
Speaker 2: Cemetery The Dark side of The Pet. Store did you have long hair short hair while you were? There, oh he had gauges in his long.
Speaker 4: Hair got in, trouble had to get a, haircut SO i.
Speaker 3: Both but they got you're get in trouble and they say go cut your. Hair, no it was with my parents go oh they saw it and that ain't.
Speaker 4: Hey check your attitude.
Speaker 3: Power we're cutting that hair unless you can provide for yourself with that that store money right.
Speaker 4: Right and that was back when. Y'all WHEN i got we went from like five twenty five to or five seventy five to seven twenty. FIVE i was, Like i'm. Rich i'm making seven twenty five an.
Speaker 7: Hour this is.
Speaker 3: Awesome greg picture of this dateline investigates pet stores and you look and they've got him all shadowed out and put that weird voice on.
Speaker 2: Him one time we talked to the Former greg And Chris adler told us something that would shock us. Off the turned over.
Speaker 7: Real, real you, know you, know.
Speaker 3: You, know Before rocky Married, agent she was worked in the pastor was weird and you, know, weirdly and.
Speaker 4: Then like when she took her glasses, off she was all, sexy just like, me just like this.
Speaker 16: Guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah of course that led to the comment from from one Of rocky's. Employers, yes that was oh, yeah, yeah, yeah then you could say it then just picture in that exact pet store that was In. Rocky that's the ONE i.
Speaker 2: Say did you have to clean the cages out and?
Speaker 4: Everything, YES i had to do. Everything puppies one time we would have occasionally they like adoption agencies would come, in but we didn't sell puppies like that particular chain was anti puppy farming all.
Speaker 2: That now restaurants have health.
Speaker 3: Inspectors is there an inspector that goes pet stores and checks the?
Speaker 2: Quality and up?
Speaker 4: Key not as much of you as you'd.
Speaker 2: Want. Probably are you open to me Taking chin down to the farm and use him as bait and get a big on.
Speaker 4: Largemouth i'm not That i'm attached to him, Now AND i think the audiences. Too people say hey to them all the. Time they're, like what a great fish, addler you're so cool, general the cool guy at the pet, STORE i, REMEMBER i remember, now not like all the other weird.
Speaker 2: People you.
Speaker 3: Know being the cool guy at the pet store is almost like being the guy who you know as a biological male and you just wouldn't women's.
Speaker 2: Sports you, know it's.
Speaker 3: Not it's not A i mean to be the coolest guy at the pet, stores not a big league no, frog.
Speaker 4: No frog pet store.
Speaker 2: Man that was when he wanted to be a, veterinarian.
Speaker 19: Right.
Speaker 3: Go into Animal, yes, YEAH i like THE i like the idea of being a. Vet didn't know what would requires so much. Study here's WHAT i.
Speaker 4: DECIDED i was, LIKE i like animals as a, hobby AND i will have them as you, know. PETS i don't want it to because when once it becomes, work it becomes, work and it's it's you, know it's so it's, Like i'm gonna keep this a fun thing Because i've done this for my job for a. While. Plus, yes lots of math involved.
Speaker 3: With, now because you know you wanted to be a vet when you tried to be a, dog acted like a dog as A oh.
Speaker 4: You, know it all goes back to. THAT i honestly wanted to be the crocodile. Hunter Steve win crocodile remember that when he passed, away it was a sad. Day AND i mean on the anniversary of that, DAY i wear A kaki shirt in his. Honor i'm not joking. Around nothing funny about.
Speaker 3: That, Okay, SORRY i didn't mean to. Chuckle have you seen his? Son his son now just does videos and it's like almost Like steve is alive.
Speaker 2: AGAIN i follow them just like you follow.
Speaker 4: HIM i do follow About. Bendy let's See Robert. Irwin, oh he weighed in on the hundred man versus one hundred guerrilla. Debate he.
Speaker 2: Did see what?
Speaker 4: Said he's like, crow you think you'd win. THAT i don't think he has a dirty. Mouth he's always doing family. Content BELIEVE i am weighing in on this right.
Speaker 10: Now BUT i have been asked this question so much in the last. Week it's. Ridiculous Like i'm getting asked on the street, now who would win one hundred people or a? Gorilla, OKAY i have a couple of thoughts on. This first of, ALL i don't know gorillas are strong.
Speaker 8: Mate like, really but it's one hundred People i'm not, sure just as an animal, conservationist fighting an endangered species just doesn't sit right with the, like let's how many people does it take to save?
Speaker 1: Gorillas that's the.
Speaker 4: Question answer.
Speaker 3: Is that you're trying to do it to An australian. Accent, horrible maybe the worst.
Speaker 2: Attempt but don't.
Speaker 4: Worry i'm keeping the the air whatever in the, water y'all do.
Speaker 5: WHATEVER a quick, update don't hope, me he replied to my question did he have does he have a star?
Speaker 2: Id and of course he. Does, okay.
Speaker 4: Somebody used somebody USED ai to make a battle versus darrellas again and they just, y'all THE ai is just getting batter and batter.
Speaker 2: There it's just.
Speaker 4: Amazing it's what it looks like right. There that's more Like King kong. Verse, wow there's dragon getting, destroyed getting smashed in the face by.
Speaker 2: All they're all wearing number. Fifty if they'd wor seventy, five they would have.
Speaker 8: Won.
Speaker 2: Good we'll be right.
Speaker 1: Back this is The Rick Burgess. Show america sleeps well every night just knowing these four men are on the air the week which is shows.
Speaker 3: We're Here, america all as, Well all is, Well, Speedy Greg, adler the gang all. Here still to, Come Hey, Bird Hey, burge unscreened phone calls still to. Come, also if you're, voting still On Make Mama Smile. Again the voting continues through the weekend and then On, Monday dudney will arrive and he will announce the, Winner Make Mama Smile, Again That mama For Mother's, day getting a seventeen one thousand dollars denttal makeover chanity looking around some other things too you might want to be aware.
Speaker 2: OF i want you to know next, week really really really hectic. Week next.
Speaker 3: Week we got a lot going, on lot going on next, week so we will be on location On wednesday of next, week one week from. Today we're on. Location, Speedy it's. Fine we're broadcasting live from The Regions celebrity Pro. Speedy you'll be playing in. It do we Have halman coming On. Monday he'll let you know what Group speedy's playing. With give the biggest donation check to the, charity and you pick what group you want to walk. With could Be speedy's, group could be any of the. Groups so we'll announce those groups On monday With. Halman, wednesday the show is live and, YES i have Brought gary's shirt now to.
Speaker 2: Work, hey did you get me one of them staff? SHIRTS i want to be there that golf thing y'all one.
Speaker 3: Day and So gary says he can wear an extra large polo with the show logo on, it one of our show.
Speaker 2: LOGOS i brought.
Speaker 18: IT i have.
Speaker 2: It we'll, see we'll. See. Okay so that's On.
Speaker 3: WEDNESDAY a couple of other things going on next week you might want to be aware. Of if you're In, Lafayette. Louisiana Andy blanks will be At First Baptist church On may. Thirteenth he will be doing their men's breakfast that day as they kick off the Men's discipleship strategy from The maanchurch dot com So, Lafayette.
Speaker 2: Louisiana.
Speaker 3: Uh then coming up on the seventeenth Of, May i'll be In, Prattwell, alabama the home OF i ninety two w L W i uh the for their men's.
Speaker 2: Conference it'll be A saturday morning. EVENT.
Speaker 3: Uh And i'll be At Pratful First. Methodists find that also at The manchurch dot com under. Events now that we had this story and it's come back again, today how many of you out there have A Stanley. Tumblr stanley. Tumbler i've seen them, there big there, there they're your big. Boy uh check Your Stanley. Tumblr what massive? Recall what's the. Problem, well we'll find.
Speaker 2: Out here is the. Story this is An adler. Story In adler's. Story adler has been very concerned about. This you, know you can have too big a.
Speaker 4: Thermosts very, beginning you're going to see these things blowing, up Blowing stanley.
Speaker 2: Tumblers watch out.
Speaker 20: What popular drinkwear Brand stanley has voluntarily recalled about two point six million of its travel mugs because of a potential burn. Hazard company says the lid on its switchback and trigger action mugs can actually shrink when it's exposed to, heat causing the lid to then detached during. Use Wow stanley so far has received thirty eight reports of burn injuries from those detaching.
Speaker 15: Lid well popular travel mug is being recalled by The Consumer Product Safety.
Speaker 2: Commission the recall effects.
Speaker 15: Two point six Million stanley switched back mugs in the twelve and sixteen out. Sizes it also includes The stanley Trigger action stainless steel mug in the, twelve sixteen.
Speaker 2: And twenty ounce.
Speaker 15: Sizes the recalled travel. Mugs lids can detach during, use resulting in burn.
Speaker 3: Injury oh, My Stanley, STEAMER i think came off like a. Shotgun Did thank You adler turned into A Stanley. Steamer that, Wow, Hey Stanley, steamer y'all got?
Speaker 21: Us?
Speaker 3: Wow y'all charge you're? Expensive they are AND i don't need. SOME i know they're different, models but that one is so. HUGE i had to love that around all?
Speaker 2: Day did you know?
Speaker 7: THAT i?
Speaker 2: Goodness AND i, Look i'm all about. It AND i know they're.
Speaker 3: Popular that's why we offer them in the, store versions of them or. Whatever WE i think we have a water bottle right. Now we'll probably do some of. These people like. THEM i never use. THEM i never used tumblers of any. KIND i will say this One i'm.
Speaker 2: Drinking on the way to work BECAUSE i put two cups of coffee in.
Speaker 3: It, yeah AND i kind of it was the same as. You AND i don't use them a, Ton BUT i remember we were going up To hunts full of one day or, whatever And terry had one of the bigger.
Speaker 5: Ones she, Said i'm a put some coffee in here for. You, whatever kind of like y'all's dad used had that thermos and he would carry it around all.
Speaker 3: Day all he used was the top of the plastick cup on the. Top yeah, yeah AND i kind of it's hot all. Day AND i was, like, wow yeah they do.
Speaker 2: THAT i don't need nothing like that too. Big it was just on that one. Day it was just the.
Speaker 3: Combersationway mine stays in right there on my little rest AND i drink it and it just stays.
Speaker 2: THERE i don't walk around with it like a. Weirdo weird people.
Speaker 3: Walk why does that make people? Weird they walk around with what? Cares one's got? One he didn't drink out of a water bottle.
Speaker 4: Anymore, yeah well that's just to keep gett you, know, plastics trying to get plastic out of my.
Speaker 3: Line oh here he, goes he's got that metal. Joke bring this like something from the soldiers In World War?
Speaker 2: Two you had to have in.
Speaker 3: Them, well and we have so many of these accurate and. Fair i've Noticed i've noticed that these are AND i appreciate, IT i really. Do AND i just give them all to my. Wife, okay who's you, know big time coffee? Person oh, Yeah and BUT i just don't use them, ever and we have we have so. Many you remember that TIME i told you we do. Too at least it's got just like three or fourshe, rotates you. KNOW i told, you with our line of, work you end up with a lot of caps AND t, shirts WHICH i.
Speaker 2: LOVE i love them.
Speaker 3: Both but that like one time over the, YEARS i went AND i told you all, this thirteen big time garbage bags full OF t. Shirts, yeah and another five full of caps and donated them to a charity down from the. HOUSE i, MEAN i have so many, tumblers, ye because what's happened is AND i appreciate. It it's kind of cool like. It it's a good go to. GIFT i notice you want to give somebody a gift bag for some, reason and they're. Expensive tumblers will always be in, them AND i appreciate. That BUT i don't really use. Them and we have got a stockpile of. TUMBLRS i mean a stock. POLE i, Mean i'm not willing to have my face burned or my eye swelled shut over an exploding. Tumbler, WELL i hope mine don't. Explode stanley'll get You, Greg, Yeah, WELL i don't know WHAT i. Have BUT i JUST i might just travel travel only watch it blow off inside.
Speaker 2: The percentage of your.
Speaker 4: Life you use the?
Speaker 2: Tumblr oh, hi BECAUSE i come to work every, day so you have one every single. Day every. Day it stays in my truck AND i take it and get. Home it just hit me. Speedy he's already had coffee before he gets. It he gets it again Once.
Speaker 8: I'm.
Speaker 2: Visiting hit it.
Speaker 3: Again, Yeah, OH i drink two cups on the way. In inside That so how many cups of coffee you drink a? Day oh, GOLLY i don't.
Speaker 2: Know oh, GOLLY i don't.
Speaker 7: Know that kind of.
Speaker 12: NUMBER i.
Speaker 2: Get get get past store guy where that store you hit a lot of? Coffee, no, no he's against. It, yeah one of? It, NO i, Get oh good, NIGHT i. Go that's two on the way.
Speaker 3: In he got on To tom the other day about. It Made tom get you SAID.
Speaker 4: I Drink tom, SAID i drink just three cups for a full. Day that each one is, Two so that's six. Cops SO i, say just what are?
Speaker 2: You what do you BUT i drink? Coffee, Police, YES i drink it. BLACK i don't put all that stuff in. It, Right, well you've made that, Clear, Greg we all know. That, yeah people.
Speaker 4: Forgot people are so crazy about These stanley tum. Tumblrs they've got all these accessories for, them like a tray that you can put on the, side and the women are crazy. About they are all not with one that explodes in their.
Speaker 2: Face they're. NOT i don't like that.
Speaker 3: Massive rate Call. Stanley it was The Stanley Thomers zumbler.
Speaker 4: Switch back and the trigger. ACTION i think there's the name Of.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get a cup of coffee right, now yeah me to you mentioned that we'll come. Back when we come, back we go unscreened phone. Calls the first one of the, day the numbers eight eight eight, Six Big Box.
Speaker 2: America are you ready we talk with you?
Speaker 1: Next this is The Rick Burgess. Show, okay are you ready to bring them something to the?
Speaker 7: Table?
Speaker 1: Cool, no and get on the show one eight eight Six Big.
Speaker 3: Buck so, yeah here we. Go it's it's time for unscreened phone. Calls all ten lines are. Available CAN i tell The Text nation? Something THIS ai picture you just sent out Of. Mississippi this got us fighting the?
Speaker 2: Gorilla that is.
Speaker 3: Fantastic could you email that to one of us? NOW i would like to see us facing the. Gorilla it looks like. Speeding our have our backs to the. Gorilla adler And greg seem to be going. IN i wish we were all kind of moving toward the. Gorilla but it still. Works it actually looks Like greg's CRY i think he's. Crying, Look greg is being actually turning towards the. Gorilla you two are running like a little. Bit it looks Like i'm about to Punch GREG'S i guess that is real. Grill If Steve, CARRELL i don't Like Steve. Carell If Steve carell was like a. Ba so, anyway that's a cool. Picture it Is email that to one of, us.
Speaker 4: To, me don't send it to, Them send it to.
Speaker 3: Me and It's adler At rickburgessshow dot. Com all, right let's get the lines. Rolling, well they're already coming. In i'm coming right to. You, okay takelean dot. COM i do need you to take a look at. This if you're like me and you're, THINKING i want to do. Better BUT i don't know about a. SHOT i don't know about these. SHOTS i don't know about it, PRESCRIPTION i don't know about. That what about if you could do something that was natural that it actually helped you with your, cravings helped you with your, appetite but, also you, know helped you keep your sugar where it's supposed to. Be because this yo yo dieting increases our chance for a cardiac event stroke no good and also the sugar type two. Diabetes but not with Take. Lean kelly has already sent us an. Email, guys let me just tell you this amazing. PRODUCT i immediately noticed an energy, boost a healthy weight. Loss i'm feeling great right. NOW i promote this product to. Anyone thanks for turning us on to Take. Lean here's another. One this comes From. Lourie laurie, Said i've struggled to get weight off And lean has been WHAT i consider to be a. Lifesaver i've been losing a couple of pounds a week And i'm. Thrilled so if you want to find out, more it's this is a natural. Product go To tatelan dot. Com tatelan dot com healthyweight loss that's crucial and also a lifestyle that is actually. Sustainable get twenty percent off at tateleen dot com using the code big, vox or look for that link at rickburgershow dot. Com under the. Sponsors here we go to the. Phones we go unscreenedphone. Calls remember you're going to hear ringing only until we. Answer, Hello you're on The Rick Burgess. Show unscreenphone.
Speaker 2: Calls go, Ahead, hey this Is slip you. Guys all, right we're doing great. Flipping how about you And Flip?
Speaker 7: World?
Speaker 12: Good, HEY i want to tell you about my mama's cake. Story. This i'm sixty. Two now this goes back to WHEN i was. Eleven ants went to my grandparents' house for our Big sunday dinner.
Speaker 2: On the ground church.
Speaker 1: Service.
Speaker 12: Oh, yes we got to my aunt's.
Speaker 2: House.
Speaker 12: First my voice had just, dropped SO i called my grandmother disguised myself As Trooper johnson to inform her that we had been involved in a serious car. Accident WHEN i heard WHEN i heard the horror of my grandmother screaming for my, GRANDFATHER i immediately, said, oh this BAD idea hung up the. Phone, well that was in the beginning stages of CALLER. ID M, yeah busted AND i use that word sincerely. Busted it was not a pleasant thay for the young flip back.
Speaker 3: Then, No, oh he didn't know CALLER id was a. Thing, color scaring your grandmama. Flip he said they had a bad. Wreck, Yeah i'd like to.
Speaker 2: HEAR i, like have him read me a.
Speaker 3: Book we continue unscreened phone. Calls you're on The bird's. Show go look At Dave.
Speaker 6: Corell, YES i would like to offer a high compliment To LARRY h regarding his. CALL i think it was yesterday Or monday number. One not only did he not mention, patches but too you all were talking about, fish and he brought in a fish. Story so he's staying on. Topics so you guys are doing a great job helping.
Speaker 2: Him, well we're Helping. Larry we're making a. Difference excellent phone phone do you? Have that's? Nice onto my?
Speaker 6: COMPUTER i have a. Headset really that?
Speaker 11: Good?
Speaker 2: Really are you concerned about mister chen at?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 2: Oh we lost, Time so i'd kind of Like Rick burgers.
Speaker 4: Show he's a good. Phone doesn't mean he knows about.
Speaker 22: Fish, hello doesn't miss a. CHAIR i just want to Tell, nope he gets stuck it.
Speaker 2: Right to the. Point it.
Speaker 16: Was.
Speaker 2: GOOD i like his. Tone i'm, HERE i got a. HOME i didn't know we'd have pet. Wars oh that's. Good oh my.
Speaker 3: Goodness, hello this is The Rick Burgers. Show unscreen phone, calls go.
Speaker 22: AHEAD i can't follow that.
Speaker 21: One but don't guy it calling him money about the guy, crowd about the camp Free continental. Breakfast if you paid for the month for, hotel that break was what free you paid for?
Speaker 2: It, okay but that's a good. Point phone cut out. Right i'll tell you one dang thing you that.
Speaker 3: Hotel it's kind of it's kind of Like i've said, before, sir you're, right is these people that think that they're they're saving money at these clubs they shop at when you have to pay to be.
Speaker 2: There, uh we.
Speaker 3: Continue welcome to The Rick Burgers. Show unscreen phone, calls Go Rick Burgers, show unscreen phone, calls go.
Speaker 2: Ahead good, morning.
Speaker 19: Fellows want to share a quick story with. You you guys are talking last week about not remembering somebody's name when you're looking at him in the face of walking down the walking down the.
Speaker 2: Hall so this is gonna make.
Speaker 19: Speed he just bet he's gonna be just distantly. Bad early on in my early on in my pastoral, MINISTRY i WAS i was a young young minister and doing an announces on A sunday. Night i've known these people SINCE i can. Remember they've known me SINCE i was. Born it was their twenty fifth wedd. Anniversary SO i get up, there and we'll just call Them geary And. Gwyn we'll call. That that's their. Names and SO i get up. There i'm doing. Announced, hey we got a special anniversary, today and and, y'all y'all just Congratulate geary and.
Speaker 14: His.
Speaker 2: Wife drew a blank after, drawing.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: Where that's.
Speaker 3: Tough and you can't get nowhere run because you're on the. Mind you know what they'll, say our pastor don't even know people's. Name you, know we're just numbers to.
Speaker 2: Them uh are?
Speaker 7: Times?
Speaker 2: Hello Rick Burger, show unscreen phone, Calls go.
Speaker 23: Ahead hey, man you'll remember all those stupid TikTok Challenges back in the. DAY i always thought it'd be awesome to see thee like well known quarterbacks getting tackled in, public just.
Speaker 11: Random that'd be well worth the.
Speaker 2: CHARGE i think that's pretty it would be. Good Rick Burger's, show unscreen phone, calls go, ahead.
Speaker 11: Doing all, right this, morning we're doing.
Speaker 2: Good how about.
Speaker 9: You i'm sitting on the lake right now catching a few white Kerch, yeah come, on, hey A. Adler adler needs somebody needs to do the eight o'clock, videos and Said, adler because the guy making the weird old mayonnaise yesterday that he, HAD i, mean come, ON i, mean, guy, look the guy was too skinny to be talking about, mayonnaise and he was talking about his slender body while talking about.
Speaker 3: MAYO i mean.
Speaker 4: Getting Chef Andrew, grule he's a had a mayonnaise. Segment he's a really big h he's a huge, chef very, popular famous.
Speaker 2: Chef what WAS i to?
Speaker 4: Do oh, yeah it was how to make homemade mayo BECAUSE i was.
Speaker 2: Time why would anybody want to know?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 4: Why, okay that's not this is this is, videos not for. Y'all, okay it's not for. Y'all, Okay but he's he's he's big On Fox. News by the, way he's On. Fox i'm On.
Speaker 2: Star And harley here he.
Speaker 4: Is and, yeah he is a little skinny for a. Chef So i'll try to find a real fat guy to cook some ribs today or, something you, know at eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: BREAKS i got an idea how to take care of a beta fish? Today okay?
Speaker 4: Video, Yeah, yeah that's.
Speaker 12: Good that's.
Speaker 3: Good before he dies on screen phone Calls Rick Burgess, show go, Ahead, hi good.
Speaker 19: Morning it's all of the.
Speaker 1: Game AND i just wanted to, say have a good day And i'm on my way to.
Speaker 2: School there she, goes well today focused all of. You how about you see?
Speaker 3: You unscreen phone Calls Rick Burgess, show go, Ahead, hello go, ahead you're.
Speaker 21: On, hey how you.
Speaker 2: Doing we're, good hope you're.
Speaker 19: Well, yeah that's ALL i wanted to call about.
Speaker 2: You you, know, hey, hey by were you? Doing what are you doing mister chin when the minute? Ago was that the bubble? THINGS i was.
Speaker 3: Trying i'm trying to work on My asian accent while. Underwater that's the one that's not.
Speaker 2: Easy that's not. Easy Rick Burgess, show unscreen phone, calls go. Ahead.
Speaker 19: YEAH i just want to say something to my wife's cousin came over last.
Speaker 12: Night we have.
Speaker 2: Forgetting he's afraid of that, one and we had. Spaghetti ain't no. Forgetting come, on foret let me tell you. Something there was an off off color. Meatball it was it was coming. Hello Rick Burgers, show unscreen phone, calls go, ahead.
Speaker 19: Why shut?
Speaker 22: Noise old spady?
Speaker 2: Today oh, wow it's almost like what if you know.
Speaker 3: How sometimes you, said you know, How sometimes you get you're fishing and you get in a Hold, Sae i'm catching that blue gill right. Here oh, yeah there's a pile of blue gill right. Here for some, reason we're fishing and we hit this same. Area they were just we're just catching the same fish over and over.
Speaker 2: Again all that's all. Right thanks a. Lot was a good.
Speaker 7: Second it was.
Speaker 2: Fabulous let me tell, you it lived up to the. High if you don't believe they're, unscreened then all you got to do is. Listen we'll be. Back we have much more to cover today on this.
Speaker 3: Edition don't Forget Wednesday bible Study today job Continues joke Twelve, today Noon, central one O'clock eastern on The Rick Burgers show YouTube channel the archives soon.
Speaker 1: After this is The Rick Burgess. Show the man who has never been fashionably late do? Anything ck.
Speaker 2: Bushes all, right here we, Go thanks for being with.
Speaker 3: Us so much more to come. Today don't don't forget any part of the show that you may. Miss you can always grab on the daily.
Speaker 2: Archives.
Speaker 3: Uh those archives either could be found on our YouTube channel or on our podcast, channel so you never have to miss a.
Speaker 2: Moment all, Right so, okay they're they're continuing to.
Speaker 3: Try, yeah said the guy tried AN ai picture the first time speeding and it gave you.
Speaker 2: Hair so, uh that's that's that's kind of interesting WHEN i THINK i looked tougher with no. Hair, yeah you, Do there's no question you. Do thank. You have you seen this story? Today?
Speaker 3: Uh AND i think you did speak BECAUSE i believe you're the one who handed it to Man Shard. Sanders, yeah there is there has Been greg's story. Here, yeah you love this, One, Greg you're gonna love.
Speaker 2: This this is just BECAUSE i got more.
Speaker 3: Heir Chador sanders, fan not him fan files a one hundred million dollar lawsuit against THE nfl for a shocking draft. Slide now what the does that have to do with this? Person the allegation here is going to blow your mind in THE. Nfl and also this person apparently is not aware of quarterbacks and players that were picked Before, shador including the first pick of the, draft alleging racial.
Speaker 2: Discrimination what draft were they? WANT i don't know what?
Speaker 3: Draft Kim ward is, black yes he. Is guyes the entire draft, YOU i, mean it's not very, diverse which is. FINE i don't. CARE i want the best to. GO i don't care what color you. Are, yeah Mil roe was drafted ahead Of shudor From. Alabama last TIME i, checked he's.
Speaker 2: Black. Yeah last TIME i, checked most of the draft was. Black that's What i'm. Saying the, uh she's. FINE i mean the best.
Speaker 12: Go who?
Speaker 3: Cares the lawsuit is going to go as far as to bring up The Civil Rights act of nineteen sixty.
Speaker 2: Four, Coy, well this is somebody just trying to be, funny.
Speaker 3: Right the decisions made Regarding sanders may have been influenced by racial, discrimination violating his rights as a. Player that's in the. Lawsuit but how was this person? Damaged, YEAH i mean they hurt their.
Speaker 2: Feelings.
Speaker 3: Yeah it says that there is A an anonymous fan of the quarterback has filed a one hundred million dollar. Lawsuit the plaintiff is self Identified georgia native and a fan Of sanders Team. Colorado he's upset because he thinks THE nfl had something to do with him dropping and that caused him emotional.
Speaker 2: Pain he wants to be paid for. THAT i guess, so and the loss they had a conspiracy against he hurts for.
Speaker 3: Him, yeah Civil Rights. Act you can you Can Civil Rights act of nineteen sixty. Four, okay, YEAH i KNOW i can see. You because the draft didn't go the WAY i wanted it, to that's what you're. Saying, Yeah, however we need to make this. Clear sanders and his family have not expressed any sort of grievance about the slide of the draft. Position they they do not agree with there was any racial. Discrimination they may disagree with the assessment Of chadur and this person is saying it was not fair To shador apparently because he's black is only reason why they did. This that they leaked the information about him being, cocky that he wasn't prepared and tanked his.
Speaker 2: Interviews That's Battlelon. Bay don't you THINK.
Speaker 10: I know that?
Speaker 2: Weird there's multiple. Sources it's a legit. Story that's, bizarre to say the. Leaves they're acting like they leaked.
Speaker 10: It the.
Speaker 3: Coaches if this is true that his interviews went, bad they'll talk amongst, themselves you, know they'll know each. Other so, anyway and he, said and he's doing all the stuff anonymous fans, down then.
Speaker 2: YEAH i Saw david From Flowery. Brant, yeah that's.
Speaker 3: Fine so the anonymous fan Of Shuder sanders for some, reason if you're gonna file a, lawsuit And i'm with, You, GREG i don't think you can file one on behalf of.
Speaker 2: Somebody. NOW i mean that you were.
Speaker 3: Hurting but they're saying that this caused them a mental anguish because they're so tore up about he fail so far in the draft that bothered, them and it's the NFL's fault that he did, it so they owe him money cause some reason doing shdear.
Speaker 2: Wrong has affected. THEM i, want how about If i'm in charge of people that that.
Speaker 3: Bring lawsuits and this comes across my, DESK i THINK i can go and stamp out when, done move. ON i thought we're not doing.
Speaker 4: This Tom brady waited on it and he said he actually actually texted Shaduor sanders about his draft, position commented on it on The impulsive. Podcast if you guys want to catch a clip of.
Speaker 24: That yeah, ONE i actually Texted shador Because i'm know him very, well AND i, said, dude, like whatever happens wherever you, go like that's your first day day two matters more than the. DRAFT i was one ninety. Nine, yeah so who could speak on it better than.
Speaker 2: Me like what that really?
Speaker 24: Means use it as. Motivation you're going to get your, Chances go take advantage of.
Speaker 2: It that's the bottom. Line Boom AND i, Say Tom brady can absolutely speak to.
Speaker 3: That picked, Nine, yeah and became arguably the best quarterback the NFL's ever.
Speaker 4: Seen, Yeah shouduur was what picked one fifty? Something fifth?
Speaker 2: Round fifth? Round, YEAH i don't. REMEMBER i thought that it was a two hundred and. Something, oh, okay you know this is WHERE i can't. Remember this is where you, know stuff like this would stop one you know, what this is. Ridiculous you've got to pay for.
Speaker 3: Everything, yeah, yeah any cost that You, yeah you, go you're gonna have to pay the administrative cost of filowing, it your law lawyer and.
Speaker 2: Somebody wasting it and clerk and you.
Speaker 4: Lose you give the.
Speaker 2: Bill first of, all the, lawsuit it should just be. Dead i'm a fan and this has hurt.
Speaker 16: Me.
Speaker 2: Yeah and then the second one is dealing with THE.
Speaker 3: Nfl and you're gonna, say based on how the draft, went that there was any racial discrimination Against Shador. SANDERS i, mean that's absurd and it's disrespectful to people who truly as we've said, before may encounter racism this kind of. Stuff all that does is is diluted and water it. Down, yeah it's. Ridiculous. Yeah so, uh now here's the big. Question do you guys think That Shador sanders will listen To Tom? Brady, well we'll get his chance now he's, Playing and all fairness To, Brady brady didn't have to go to try to get through The cleveland brown, thing The Cleveland browns. Organization that's its tough. Place that's a tough place to, go and it's pretty good many quarterbacks there at the. Moment, yeah so it's gonna say he's got to beat out some. Folks so he may get, traded he may end up being. There bottom line, is however it all works, out will Shr Door sanders be a successful quarterback in THE?
Speaker 2: Nfl AND i don't know enough about. HIM i haven't seen him play a. LOT i haven't. Either what's your definition of? Successful?
Speaker 3: Successful is that our team. Contends we're in the, Playoffs so it's not, career it's it's it's the team he's. ON i make the team better And I'm I'm i'm, great BUT I i complete a lot of. PASSES i moved the, offense And I'm i'm. Successful not that he made a lot of. Money if the defense can't stop, anybody that's not.
Speaker 2: On, me NOT i will say, YES.
Speaker 10: I.
Speaker 2: DON'T i don't.
Speaker 4: Know i've got just a general varies to. Guess will he be on a? TEAM i keep forgetting. THAT i have the fish cam going AND i keep showing the.
Speaker 2: Fish will he be.
Speaker 4: On team and be the starter for four years or? More will he be a starting quarterback in THE nfl for four years or?
Speaker 2: More speedy says, Yes now that's not what you are as you said. SUCCESSFUL i think that you just said the. Team you didn't say can you be a successful? Quarterback you're. Not that's a different.
Speaker 3: Question that's a four, years four seasons in THE nfl as a starting.
Speaker 2: Quarterback that's a different.
Speaker 4: Question that's a successful run as a.
Speaker 1: Quarterback this is The Rick Burgess. Show listen.
Speaker 3: Up you KNOW i say.
Speaker 2: You gotta find.
Speaker 1: The voice of reason in an unreasonable. World The Rick burcher.
Speaker 2: Thanks for being with. Us america.
Speaker 3: Left to them and it is a brand new hour on a brand new, day and we thank you for being here on a brand new.
Speaker 2: Show we'll get some more unstring phone calls before we're. DONE i, mean who doesn't want more of?
Speaker 3: That right?
Speaker 7: Down?
Speaker 3: Uh and we also have more stories to cover today as we go forward on a brand new. Show all, right, man thank you texting nation a ton of you weighing in after giving the tubers some extra special stuff in the, break including.
Speaker 2: How to make maynas uh, so and and updates on Mister.
Speaker 4: Chin, Yeah i'm doing how to care for a beta fish tutorial next.
Speaker 3: Break if okay, worried thank, you thank you bad Mister chin there he.
Speaker 18: Is Uh.
Speaker 2: So we have some some other. Opportunities we've got, some.
Speaker 7: But we ain't turning it.
Speaker 2: Everybody turning it.
Speaker 4: Loud The Rick Burges show was rocking the answer email stack.
Speaker 13: Time but we're on the googe on the Microt we're taking.
Speaker 7: Control we're answering them.
Speaker 3: All, hey so just put hay bird in the in the subject line if you want to be considered for a haybird haybird. Segment and does anybody out there know why my printer now is? Printing isn't this color? Magenta remember the first time you learned what magenta?
Speaker 2: Was you're still doing? That to see this right here is your drum kit all messed. UP i don't.
Speaker 3: KNOW i try to do some diagnostics on my printer yesterday and this recently.
Speaker 2: Started is that what that?
Speaker 3: IS i think every Time i'm printing something down down one, side it's like it's. Smeared that's magenta with, magenta WHICH i didn't even know was a color. TOO i started dealing with printers and the. Colors use this printer out here Because, GREG i like to waste what everybody needs for business with sometimes my personal.
Speaker 2: Stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so and you did a cartridge check and it came back that it had plenty of life in.
Speaker 3: It, yeah it had sixty percent. Magenta, yeah, so which to me is, pink but everybody calls. It but it's almost like every TIME i print out, something it looks like my wife's lipstick is smeared on, it you, know on the left.
Speaker 2: Side why why would?
Speaker 4: It do you got a dirty? Wheel is that what it?
Speaker 8: IS i?
Speaker 2: THINK i just what does that even? MEAN i don't even know what that?
Speaker 3: Means all, Right so hey, bird hay, Bird hey, bird a, Bird Big tate checking. In oh, uh, anyway y'all could wish my Son Jacob Tate jacob today today's a big. One sixteen, Today tate sixteen today about. That so there you, go, buddy good luck with. That another go back to that, Year Hey, bird Hay bird catching up on the. Podcast DID i hear you guys promoting a contest to win a hunting? Trip, yes, uh with them if you go right now to the. Contest but you'll see that if Show Hunt jack doesn't win this, contest, boy he may not. Survive he, Said i'm very concent you, know he's. Entered this is what he's been waiting. On, yeah so uh, yeah this is this is an opportunity that is out, there uh for the next next hunting. Season but, well the Show Hunt, jack, though does it mean as much to him if we're not going on the? Hunt he wants to come in at a camp house and have camp house breakfast and drink some coffee and hang.
Speaker 2: Out, yeah be one of the.
Speaker 3: Guys, yeah you know that's that's that's the interesting thum right, there. THOUGH i mean that's not just anybody can come in. There, hey let me tell you. Something you can't let people just call the show come in there to camp. HOUSE i DON'T i ain't. Smart some people call the. Conclave But, greg, hey you.
Speaker 2: Can't just let people call the show and just come down. Here you lost your.
Speaker 3: Mind that's why he wants To that's why you won't see, it because not everybody can do.
Speaker 2: IT i, know but that's. Where but that was an actual conversation With. Gary all, right here we. Go, oh this one could get controversial. Here hey, Bird hey, birds my name Is.
Speaker 3: Ashley Hello, Ashley i've got a potentially divisive opinion About Mother's.
Speaker 2: Day m mm.
Speaker 3: Hmm priority should be given to the moms who still have kids at. HOME i have to get the kids ready in the, car then have to keep them, safe make sure they don't destroy a non baby proof, house just to go see either my mom or mother in. Law then it turns Into Grandmother's, day Not Mother's.
Speaker 2: Day M.
Speaker 3: Ashley you should still do something for your, mom no, doubt send her, flowers take her to, dinner et. Cetera but on the day, itself please prioritize women who are in the throes of. Motherhood we believe that we should take priority and be given a day that we don't have to pack everybody up and go see what essentially are the children's grandmother handle your own mom. Coom that's controversial, Record, ashley mm, hmm give, give give moms with kids still at home or, break don't make us have to go. Anywhere she's calling it, that uh that This sunday, Careful it's, fine careful this From ashley didn't none of us, said none of.
Speaker 2: Us one of us didn't say.
Speaker 3: That Now ashley, says it's you're just giving me a lot to do On Mother's day If i'm having to go on a journey to somebody else's.
Speaker 2: House, Wow so she didn't like the, Mother WELL i. Didn't it does not say. That what she SAY i don't. Know i'm Guessing.
Speaker 3: Ashly what she's saying, is you, know to husbands or, whatever and maybe even to. Herself, sure acknowledge your, mom take care of your, mom do something for your. Mom but on the actual, day which should be open to the mom's coming there and now she's got a host same.
Speaker 2: Thing just leave her there with the kids and go to your. Mom there you, Go, greg there you have take they need to be with their. Mother, Yeah Mother's.
Speaker 4: DAY i don't think that's what mom.
Speaker 2: Want time she Says Mother's, Day, OKAY i think she's saying mom needs a.
Speaker 5: Break that's in, it, Right so he's going to go to his, mom, Right but you're saying road trip with all the, kids And i'm worn, out and that's they're staying home with the.
Speaker 2: Kids, Yeah, greg.
Speaker 4: You're missing what you're, saying the whole point.
Speaker 2: Of what she's. Saying but you, Know greg's point is why why are you not mothering On Mother's?
Speaker 3: Day i'm saying that your, kids even though they're, young, right probably the best way to go is to vacuum the, Den, greg or your husband gets.
Speaker 4: Back, Okay, GREG i have a sandwich, waiting, Right he's going to.
Speaker 2: See his mom while you stayed home when your kids saw.
Speaker 4: You, yeah that Makes.
Speaker 2: Greg i'll text, you you know WHEN i put the coffee. On, yeah and When i'm on my. Way, okay that's, terrible but that that Was.
Speaker 3: Ashley but then you get the dishes leaned up and we'll have a restaurant watch tell. Me and that's so, Good, Greg you're so bad, NOW i will. Say moms with little, ones, yeah it's extremely stressful and there's never any, downtime you, know for them to get for them to have a little bit of a break and be. Celebrated if you could find something in there where that's, included that would be. Perfect uh here comes now actually picking up some some. MOMENTO i agree With. Ashley i'm a mom of little ones. TOO i would love just to be with my kids and my husband and us and not have the road trip to grandmom's mm, hm, no it's out.
Speaker 2: There, well so so what how about?
Speaker 3: This if you're able our host On Mother's day weekend or somewhere around there is that you go celebrate your mom and you road, trip but on the actual day you spend it as.
Speaker 2: It and that's that's WHAT i actually. Say, yeah there's something around, it but on the day we're staying.
Speaker 3: Together of, Course greg's but to go to the ultimate, plan BUT i don't Think ashley's going to go fun try out, well we continue to have to help people inside. Relationships just comes from Actual hey bird he. Birge Uh SO i recently got. Married my wife has always been a daddy's, girl which is fine in, parentheses but she has always taken his advice a little too. SERIOUSLY i recently got my oil change and it costs a little more than she. Expected my wife was not happy with how much it, was AND i explained to her that the price is the, oil oil, filter and. Labor she proceeded to tell me that it shouldn't be that much because you don't have to replace your oil. Filter WHEN i asked her where she heard, that she said her dad told. Her she proceeded to tell ME i was, wrong and over and. Over SHOULD i tell her that her dad really has no authority over her anymore and she didn't have to believe. Everything your daddy so.
Speaker 2: Disagree with what he. Says, right he's saying you never changed the. Filter.
Speaker 3: CORRECT i don't know if you, Careful max will. CAREFUL i don't, know BUT i don't know about that speech he's got. There old changes have, climbed they have from the years they Have WHEN i say that long period of, time, RIGHT i remember when they were like thirty. Bucks, right it's synthetical and everything's all going just. ANYTHING i Think, maxwell you would just have to say, here with all due respect to your, dad HAD i disagree with that, statement and that's not WHAT i. Do you could even if you want to Go dad against. Dad my dad told me to change the old. Filter that's WHAT i. Do, yes it needs to be, CHANGED i disagree with your. Dad love your, dad respect.
Speaker 2: Him he's going to run your. Vehicle but that's. Right, yeah SO i don't just what you. Got you gotta handle that with. Care let me raise.
Speaker 3: Man the husband didn't. CHARGE i, mean where you're getting it, done that's what they. Charged it's not like it's his. Fault he didn't. Go So i'm gonna give you a hundred. DOLLARS i know you want. Fifty, no she's saying. That he say that she's taking issue with the charge for the oil filter that wasn't. Needed my daddy, says you never have to change. Them, WELL i can promise that's.
Speaker 4: Crazy, okay yeah you should change it all.
Speaker 2: Wrong, Well i'm just you, know just be real.
Speaker 3: Careful, yeah Tread blightley on that. One, yeah when you're dealing with the, daddies, girl be real.
Speaker 4: Careful oil that gas ket before you put the new one on by the.
Speaker 2: One, yeah that's Why dady's car is always break. Down, Right, GREAT i Build i'd build that up and THEN i would, say but on, THIS i, Disagree.
Speaker 3: Ada do you change your own OLD i, Don't and it just seems looks like something you would do THAT i used to well he worked at A harley.
Speaker 2: SHOP i didn't Know i'm on the.
Speaker 4: BIKE i did not on.
Speaker 1: Them this is The Rick Burgess. Show it's like eating lunch at the cool table The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 4: Shows all, right here we.
Speaker 2: Go a lot of people, upset a lot of people upset With.
Speaker 3: Ashley and the other wife's. Dad so, anyway the text nation weighing. In they're now debating the Hayburg hayburge. Emails enjoy. That so we'll get back to some others maybe later today or tomorrow for. Sure so, anyway a couple of other things to. Discuss And, GREG i know you've been on fire And greg has been Studying fatty.
Speaker 2: Fifteen fatty. Fifteen fatty fifteen now a new sponsor.
Speaker 3: Here on the Old Rick Burgess. Show fatty. Fifteen, Rick what in the world is fatty? Fifteen is this some sort of the name of The best Of rick And bubba. Podcast, no it is not fatty. Fifteen it actually is a. Supplement it's called THE c. Fifteen what in the world IS c. Fifteen, well there's there's been a group that have, been you, know pioneering health at the cellular. Level it's developed by doctor in collaboration with THE Us. Navy it's the result of years of research and development to isolate the good fat that we, need especially for brain, health and put it back in our.
Speaker 2: Bodies, now when you get into, FOODS i mean there's good, fat bad.
Speaker 3: Fat, here, fat they're fat, everywhere fat. Fat so what you want to do is you want to say, NO i want the good. Fat and there's one that is the best of, that the best of them. All it's hard to, pronounce so they're just calling IT c. Fifteen all, RIGHT c. Fifteen you can see all the research by going to the website fatty fifteen dot com slash big. Vox but what does it? Do, Well i'll tell you what it. Does it slows biological aging at the cellular. Level so find out everything you want to know about. It you can get fifteen percent off on a ninety day supply by going to fatty fifteen dot com slash big, vox or find the link At rick burgesshow dot com under the. Sponsors but a couple of, Headlines this One speedy was telling me about do we need to be paying attention to This India pakistan?
Speaker 2: Thing hey takn't care?
Speaker 3: Less, really, really Couldn't india fires missiles Into pakistani territory and now they are calling this the pakistanis an active. War we go to speedy on. This there we go and we go to speedy. SPEEDY i know you're studying the conclave right, now but can you tell let me get off that looking for. Smoke but, YEAH i mean this is this makes this is a global issue here and we have those two big ones going at each. Other it could it could make all of our lives a little difficult. HERE i, Know, greg that's so far away for you to be concerned about.
Speaker 2: It but ye, now who is This? Pakistan and Who? India? India you may have heard of.
Speaker 3: Them uh they're they're saying it's shut Down pakistan's is they shut down Several indian fighter jets and retaliation uh and said three planes fell into villages in The india Controlled.
Speaker 2: Kashmir or let the sun beat down upon my. Vesies so uh so there there we go about. It that's escalating a little. Bit the rubber dog you doo is. Down ain't that where they make? That or is that? Nice? Taiwan your your.
Speaker 3: Takeaway from the war brewing Between pakistan And india is it may raise the prices of plastic dog?
Speaker 2: Duty is that what you just said from the gag? Chump, NO i. UNDERSTAND i don't think that's MADE i am.
Speaker 3: CONCERNED i am concerned WHEN i call customer, service who's going to?
Speaker 2: Answer? THOUGH i, mean that's that's a. Situation it.
Speaker 3: Is have to pay, attention is? All so attention to it when when you when you get to where we are in the OLD u s s Of?
Speaker 2: Ay who are we with in this? One if we Have? Yeah what Side? India do we got a? Treaty a treaty?
Speaker 4: Here we got to be With?
Speaker 2: India?
Speaker 3: YEAH i don't know a lot of folks. There somebody with a good one on the text. Nation, wow this would be the stinkiest war there's ever. Been, okay, alright Text, nation not me and text.
Speaker 2: Nation.
Speaker 3: Okay so here's another. Thing why do we keep having fighter jets fall off of aircraft?
Speaker 2: Carriers you? Know the first one was can we keep them on?
Speaker 5: There the hooties like like we were trying to avoid some type of you, know because they've they've tried to take out all that we're making a. Maneuver we're making a. Maneuver at first we thought it just rolled, off and we're, like how that? Happened, sure apparently there was a maneuver in it and it and it slid, off which shouldn't. Happen i'll give you.
Speaker 2: That but it was.
Speaker 3: Expensiveness but now another one's, gone another one's rolled. OUT i had you said they had the parachute.
Speaker 2: On they. Had, yeah the pilots were in, it TWO Us navy.
Speaker 3: Pilots he acted while attempting to land a fighter jet on an aircraft carrier, yesterday resulting in the aircraft being lost in The Red, sea second incident in a. Week it really is amazing trying it grabs that wire and stops, it and that all they all have.
Speaker 2: Names AND i apologize for knowing that did it miss? It is that what it? Happened it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't and it was landing on the flight deck when the a little different WHEN i know you Like maverick and. STUFF i, mean the other one just fell.
Speaker 2: Off they were. Turning it fell. Off the. THING i don't know what this. Means You navy people will. Know i'm sorry THAT i.
Speaker 3: Don't it says when the arrestment, failed causing the aircraft to go. Overboard is that what grabs them and stops.
Speaker 2: Them i'm. Assuming, Yeah i'm telling. YOU i know y'all are screaming at.
Speaker 4: Us arresting. Cable there you.
Speaker 3: Go they should have put for my benefit of the, story that thing that grabs the tail and stops. Them so when they so on the, landing they extended that the landing too much and it missed the. Cable, no it says it. Failed it failed like it just Like i've got you And i'm supposed to stop you AND i found have you? Break have you seen the engines and everything? Underneath, no the where the? Landing where the what that controls that cable and? Stuff it's pretty it's pretty cool catapault too. That, yeah they, fly it throws them. Off i'm Not i'm not trying.
Speaker 14: That.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah here's the hydraulics and everything and the engines underneath all.
Speaker 2: That it's pretty. Impressive.
Speaker 3: Yeah really saw that On Smith's smiths On channel one.
Speaker 2: Time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wow so that it didn't. Work bottom, line it didn't. Grasp not good and they had they had to eject as it was going off.
Speaker 2: Into the red. Seat how about. That that's not, good not a good.
Speaker 3: Feeling when the it doesn't grab you and you just go off the end of the aircraft carry into the red.
Speaker 2: Seat. Wow so there you. Go so there's a couple of updates what's going on around the. World moving back more to.
Speaker 3: Cover we come, back we take The india back and stand any war to another level by discussing whether any of us Like indian.
Speaker 2: Food so stick. Around i'm not, BIG i like.
Speaker 4: It better Than pakistani.
Speaker 2: Food, okay big inside, again we'll be.
Speaker 1: Back this is The Rick burgess Showpe Gop Coop Coop Coop Coat Men Don't run in The. Rain the new book By rick burchas available. EVERYWHERE a. Thirteen we're.
Speaker 3: Back thanks for being with us. Today To dingdean D, so a lot to cover still on the. Program so we hit on a little bit going to the, break The Pakistani india war maybe escalating a little, bit and of course we want to get to the cutting edge of. That but it made us think of whether we Like indian food or. Not And, greg you, said no shock are. Here, no if you tried Much indian.
Speaker 2: FOOD i.
Speaker 3: HAVEN'T i haven't given it a. Lot the whole presentation and the smell no shocker here either at or likes.
Speaker 4: It it's spicy as.
Speaker 2: To really you Like india my? Boys?
Speaker 12: Do do you not my?
Speaker 2: Favorite you tried it? Much not?
Speaker 3: Much, No but WHEN i HAVE i, MEAN i wasn't, like oh this is. AWFUL i just Just i'm, like, WELL i don't. Desire do they have any buffalo in?
Speaker 14: It?
Speaker 2: Oh that's wrong kind Of? Indian? Yes difference, yeah. Difference, yeah you're you're thinking of. Something, yeah you're it's a Different. Indian not, wrong Wrong. INDIAN i Was you're.
Speaker 3: Right there's something about the people that are our adult kid's. Age they're big on The indian. Food, YES i got one that will drive out of his way to.
Speaker 2: Go what's a guy in? It what does what does he go? With speedy? Curry what is he?
Speaker 12: Going?
Speaker 2: YEAH i think. SO i don't.
Speaker 5: Know it's over it's over here by closest. Studio he's come all the way over here BEFORE i want to.
Speaker 4: Know it's.
Speaker 2: One there's some lamb, action.
Speaker 4: Don'tkay you don't have to have lambit camp. Chicken you need to start with some good chicken curry over rice with some non. Bread, greg you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Like, it let me say this, NOW i. WILL i will go and tell you, this but that's just that non bread is really.
Speaker 3: GOOD i will go to when we usually go To atlanta to your point, Speed, yeah we're gonna eat it in An indian restaurant just about every. Time and my wife Loves indian food and our kids like, it and they all get. Jacked and Then i'm sitting there GOING i gotta find. Something and the non bread in the inn and how you spell it AN i felt like it's anti. Bread, NO i love. THAT i know it's a terrible. NAME i agree with, it but it's kind of a peda type.
Speaker 2: Bread really really.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: Man WHAT i normally do is get some Sort NOW i don't. See here's my biggest issue With indian. Food and when you hear, this you're gonna, go, well, birds you're.
Speaker 2: OUT i don't like.
Speaker 3: Curry i'm an anti curry. Out what about the gut the gut grenade, effect it's. There consider it a clean you get rid of. Armpits so WHAT i do is that IS i don't go mixed in with. IT i don't go super. SPICY i don't go. Fat people, there, yes some of them have that That what did you call an almost.
Speaker 2: Shoe, yeah it's called the.
Speaker 4: Sandal we wear. Them we wear them to the buttered.
Speaker 3: Chicken it's not quite quite a. Shoe it's LIKE i see a string with your. TOES i don't see anything else.
Speaker 14: But.
Speaker 3: There so here's the one you go. With, Greg i'm looking at what looked from from text. NATION i have a neighbor From india and Not. Cherokee, greg straight Up. India, okay fantastic buttered. Chicken the butter chickens. Good HAD i had buttered chicken last. Night those pictures that.
Speaker 2: Y'all to show that none of it looked good to? Me, greg it's an. Uphill you like?
Speaker 4: RICE i like? Rice you like like something like? Gravy that's right. There looks.
Speaker 2: Dangerous yeah it. Does but watch IF i slid some in front of you that the boys, eat you'd go? Okay watch?
Speaker 4: That He do you like spicy?
Speaker 12: Food?
Speaker 17: GREG i?
Speaker 4: Do okay to a, point, Buddy i'm missing.
Speaker 2: Out i'm gonna ask you to go in and get. It i'm gonna. Wait i'm gonna wait in the, car and THEN i. Don't one REASON i DON'T i don't have access to. IT i don't have access to a Like indian.
Speaker 3: FOOD i could hit a rock with it for, you, dude about Where i'm talking about WHERE i actually stay, Great but you're here a good bit you get, idiot you're, here you're you work here every. Day you're here, now stuff eating? Here, greg you're here. NOW i don't leave, Here AND.
Speaker 2: I know when you are here you Think Jimmy dean and.
Speaker 3: NUTS i KNOW i got. That you will go get your sacrifice. There that's your mom. Wants, yeah, good and let me take some that requires great to actually turn?
Speaker 2: LEFT i. Know can you believe that you can't get him out of his?
Speaker 7: Area?
Speaker 2: No you go goes drip by a planet fit m, oh that's. Funny looks over at. It you know WHY i don't like that because that a turnaround thing you gotta.
Speaker 7: Do, yes, yes this.
Speaker 4: One you got to pass it and then go.
Speaker 2: BACK i, MEAN i know your dad, well but not real, well but he is your, dad of course he. Is men don't run in the. Rain there's really a book About greg didn't like to turn, Around. Rick he didn't go work out because he didn't like to turn got. ME i got to tell you.
Speaker 3: SOMETHING i don't really have an issue with. That you, KNOW i find a place that was on my side the. ROAD i, know, WELL i don't like. It it's not my, favorite but it's not it's not a deal. Break the only, thing but the only thing worse than not wanting to go, to you, know going refusing to go to a place you kind of like because you got to turn. Around it's really easy not to go to a place you don't want to be at. Anybody, yeah, yeah THAT i was looking, For, GREG i THINK i. DON'T i don't know about you And indian. FOOD i don't know about. It where are your Own greek? Food Like greek, food Love greek?
Speaker 2: Food all?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: Said do you like peter? Bread? Yeah, YEAH i love peter bread like The mediterranean. Food. Do here's WHAT i.
Speaker 3: DO i get something has kind of a sawce on that's pretty, good AND i get the non fresh out of the oven warm to bring it to, you AND i rub it in that sauce on.
Speaker 4: It i'm sopping, It, greg and it's got you know HOW i know how you like burned, Things? Greg, yeah this non bread they burn it just in. Spots it is so, good.
Speaker 2: So, good especially get a warm love it good none. BREAD i feel like it's. Negative CAN i ask you a question BECAUSE i know where you're. At it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't it's just the the picky eater as a, child does it come out of you every.
Speaker 2: Now and then.
Speaker 3: His little boy completely, Down you'll try to stick it up looking around on stuff like.
Speaker 2: That, YEAH i feel you on. That, yeah But i'm way better used To.
Speaker 4: Speedy you're a picky eater, Too you are you are a picky eater.
Speaker 14: Too.
Speaker 3: YEAH i think you're you're You're you're right to a, DEGREE i would Describe speedy this. Way he's an indecisive. Eater, now that's a. Fact he don't know what he.
Speaker 2: Likes he, doesn't he didn't have any.
Speaker 4: IDEA i was sitting next to him at a steakhouse one time we went to as a show. Straightforward his steak was a little under and.
Speaker 2: Y'all he was just, like, yeah he don't like, it and any of. All he didn't like. It he didn't like him. Red but then he.
Speaker 3: Orders of filet, mignon Which i'm, sorry, yeah, no wait for that not to be, read, Buddy what what are you talking?
Speaker 2: About what it was just twenty, eighteen twenty.
Speaker 4: Sixteen, YEAH i haven't forgotten.
Speaker 2: IT i don't remember the best. ONE I remember we were eating and you allo got in a. Fight remember. THAT i don't remember what. ABOUT i don't need the screaming at each other in the, Screaming yeah you know?
Speaker 4: That oh, yeah that was Scream that was at The mexican, restaurant and speedy miss heeard WHAT i was, saying and he thought THAT i was accusing him of something WHICH i didn't. Know I'M i don't remember. It i'll communicate not, well so.
Speaker 22: He that was, fine that was.
Speaker 2: Fine you didn't even communicate this, well right? RIGHT i had to get up and leave the. Table, NO i remember that was.
Speaker 7: You we were.
Speaker 2: There, Okay first of, all you've never got up any table, that because that's a good.
Speaker 4: Point it was A mexican.
Speaker 2: Restaurant, yeah we used to eat.
Speaker 4: There do you know What mexican food?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 7: Greg is that In?
Speaker 2: Mexico?
Speaker 3: Listen do you Think greg's gonna get that from A mexican restaurant? Table because there's chips and? Sauce you ain't getting?
Speaker 2: UP i, Love can? Y'all can y'all go to A mexican restaurant and not get chips and?
Speaker 7: Sauce?
Speaker 3: NO i, should BUT i, Can't, no because that for. You, oh that's where you go get get giddy thinking about them BEFORE i get.
Speaker 2: That you know? Why you know why because you ever looked at how many in a? Basket that's a lot if you're asking for another basket to fill it.
Speaker 3: Up, anybody anybody in this, room ever going to The mexican restaurant and not empty the?
Speaker 2: Basket? Never never chips about?
Speaker 3: Chips, yes let me ask your. Question can y'all dip a chip and uh and cheese dip and it not get on the?
Speaker 2: Table?
Speaker 21: No.
Speaker 2: IMPOSSIBLE i don't. THINK i don't Think i've ever ever been able to other body's gonna get on my. Shirt not. Everybody it'll.
Speaker 3: Run and let me tell you WHERE i go down. Here for some, REASON i always keep trying to pull it. OFF i want the cheese and the. Saucer, YES i try to get some sauca come through the cheese and see IF i make it all.
Speaker 23: Work it's a.
Speaker 2: Disaster you have. To and then WHEN i finally get the, BIT i realize most of it's on the.
Speaker 4: TABLE i went nuts except for the part of my, shirt you, know sinko TO. MYO i stopped by Two mexican restaurants on my way home with my, kids BECAUSE i like the red sausa from one place AND i like the, case so better form. Another that Is chip's.
Speaker 2: Freak you need, counseling, FREAKING i GOTTA i got an.
Speaker 3: Address one of the, texts, okay speedy didn't buy they were going they couldn't believe speedy as cheap as he.
Speaker 1: Is that one was on the.
Speaker 2: House, yeah we were at a client. Thing yeah, NO i wasn't paying for. That let me tell. YOU i will say. This THE fla is my favorite. Though, yeah but you when it's coming off here they got a. Butterfly oh, no are you? Serious a butterfly for? Lake you just make. STUFF i saw. It, Well i've had them different, ways BUT i didn't say plays that. Way they can get it darker in. There so that's the guy what he thought you. Did if you're in Decisive.
Speaker 3: Eater but you know what great when it comes off at his debit, card which is it's clean and. Pristine if you look at his debit cards like it just came into, you just like it just came in the. Mail it's got so, shiny you. Know but if it's ever ever, used it's certainly.
Speaker 2: It is ain't or flank steak.
Speaker 19: The Great.
Speaker 2: Flank it's. Spinning, wow you must have just got a new debit. Card Now i've had this for. Years in, fact it's about out the day they just painted it.
Speaker 19: Green good, night.
Speaker 12: We'll be.
Speaker 7: Back that's.
Speaker 2: It i'm Taking great to An indian. Restaurant we're going and so he can have a bad at, you because he. Will uh, Huh we'll be right.
Speaker 1: Back this is The Rick Burgess. Show god fearing And america loving The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 3: Show let's, Go let's, Go let's Go. America we got The Rick Burgess show in full.
Speaker 2: Swing aler AND i.
Speaker 3: Were just discussing it with the tubers in the break we've Got we've got an announcement coming. Up SHOULD i wait till tomorrow and kind of push Uh so we're going to start a brand new unique podcast With BLAZE tv uh. In its first episode will drop this, weekend so a little Smart Mother's day. Gift so, uh we'll talk since we're cutting recording it. Tomorrow of course you AND i forgot about. That we're recording that, tomorrow so maybe we'll talk about it tomorrow With it's something we've mentioned it in, passing but we will go ahead tomorrow and solidify.
Speaker 2: That we will have episode one coming up and we'll tell you more about that.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow and it's very interesting for those of you that are into spiritual warfare that you just giving it.
Speaker 2: Away.
Speaker 4: OH i thought that was a good.
Speaker 2: Tease that's a great. Tease it really.
Speaker 3: Was, also people are asking what about The Burgess Bass, battle the fishing. TOURNAMENT i forgot about another Episode tells from the Camp. HOUSE i spoke with the Producer Young broderick And. Adam he told me to tell you looks like it would if it would be a great because a lot of you are gonna be looking for stuff to do as you, Travel you're gonna have some time.
Speaker 2: Off we're gonna have that episode available for you on the YouTube Channel Memorial day. Weekend so there we. Go so it's coming. Up so there you. Go that that was from the text.
Speaker 3: Nation All, Right CAN i give you one? Thing A mexican restaurant tip a? Hack of course you. Can, okay what get somebody else to buy it From Blake, prime From Blake. Broka, okay here he. Goes here comes one percent body fatch waiting. In he says he's drinking some pre burn for The mexican restaurant.
Speaker 2: To avoid the.
Speaker 5: Chips who isn't what's it's an instant weight, gainer he, Says order the salsa and guacamole and have them bring a plate of raw bell. Peppers salt the peppers and use them as your.
Speaker 2: Chip can you do? THAT i mean that actually sounds that's it sounds that sounds better than the.
Speaker 4: Chip it doesn't sound. Better it sounds, good.
Speaker 2: Though do you eat?
Speaker 3: It let me tell you what it sounds. Like blake prime a recipe for acid. Reflux, yeah that's what that sounds.
Speaker 4: Like, well plus will they do that for? You one bell? Pepper? Please?
Speaker 2: Like will they do?
Speaker 10: THAT i?
Speaker 2: Said the would you mind cutting it up a little?
Speaker 7: Bit he?
Speaker 3: Said with, chips your body is just looking for the and and uh he, said says the peppers will do this for, you and you can eat as as you. Want, so he, says the, crunch sound and texture is what we're. Attracted, well just the, crunch and it, says and the saints of the. Peppers there's a big difference crunching down on a pepper and crunching down on a. Chip, Yeah i'm just that's a healthy, choice and you can eat all of them you. Want, yeah but then you've just put a bunch of bell peppers into your into your digestive, system and now you're gonna be burping up you acid, reflux can't?
Speaker 2: Sleep how about? This MAYBE i like the taste of a chip better THAN i do a bell. Pepper take, That, prime you're just. SAYING i, mean you, could you could eat a. Dog do do? Too But i'm not going.
Speaker 12: There do.
Speaker 3: Your obsession with everything dispatched the? Example there's other bad, EXAMPLE a lot with.
Speaker 2: That there's a lot.
Speaker 3: Around there's a other there's other bad. Examples, greg find some. More you know What i'm, Saying google bad examples dirt eating.
Speaker 2: Dirt let's say something you. Could you could eat a stick and it'll. Crunch, okay that's. Matter that. Matter it's matter because if the others, crudge it's been after a, while that's. Right what's what's on the? Stick, yeah this dude's on the. Stick heard of that? Compound all? Right let me let me say. That somebody said this Blake? Prime?
Speaker 25: Wrong?
Speaker 2: Greg right? Again but, no what ABOUT i GUESS i want? Chips were the chips free WHEN i? ORDERED i didn't orders to eat.
Speaker 3: Right you, KNOW i probably never was saying instead of the weight gainer of, chips if you wanted to.
Speaker 2: Do, that, WELL i get. That here's my. JOYS i will have the weight gainer of. Chips that's What i'm going.
Speaker 3: With what ABOUT i notice he doesn't he wouldn't even let you near. Case so he'll come, Kick he'll he'll Take. Case i'll just wreck it.
Speaker 4: Off it acts like we didn't even say.
Speaker 2: Case what does y'alls go to at A mexican? Restaurant you're talking about what my main?
Speaker 12: Dish?
Speaker 2: Like you order?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 2: Now are Fat? Rick? Now Fat?
Speaker 3: Rick actually fat Fatter rick Because i'm still, fat but fatter rick fat Or?
Speaker 2: Rick you want that? One?
Speaker 3: Yeah oh Fatter rick you want. To i'm so admitted to the. Simplicity i'm calling out a. Number i'll take the. Eleven but it usually was a, burrito either chicken or beef, burrito AND i never thought that was, Enough So i'd always get something that also featured one taco and then some other like a what are the other things they? Have, yeah here's WHAT i getada enchilada something like. That, now IF i was really gonna get, WILD i would get.
Speaker 2: There what was? That what's that?
Speaker 3: One that's just nothing but a big old piece of fried puff with stuff in. It chimney, Changka, yeah chummy.
Speaker 2: Choca, YEAH i used to go to.
Speaker 3: That, yeah but the chuma. Chonga they don't even tell you The Calory. County i'm gonna try to Make blake campy on this.
Speaker 2: One oh good luck with.
Speaker 15: That.
Speaker 3: Ry i'm gonna get the fahida and it's still simmering when they bring, it WHICH i love that.
Speaker 2: Hot BUT i won't eat the. Petas i'll just eat the vegetables and the. Meat you might as well. Get you might as well be a bell pepper. Guy then you've Done, yeah but it's, different but you've done the same. Thing you've kicked the. Peda so you you like chips more than you like, PEDA i mean more than you like. Tortillas absolutely more than.
Speaker 3: Tortillas oh, yeah oh, WOW i get the polo. Loco i'm just, Saying I'm i'm sure you'd rather use the. Tortill probably the chiefest Single. Minia, no it's just the, rice rice and grilled. CHICKEN i would rather use the, tortilla But i'm willing to give it. Up IF i had to give something up now Healthier rick and most Most maxian restaurants have. This we'll find a dish AND i don't put the queso on it or any of. THAT i find a grilled chicken breast and they used to have some stir fried. Vegetables and If i'm really gonna maybe go a little, FURTHER i might take a little bit of the.
Speaker 2: Rice that's WHAT i normally. Do but, Where but then WHERE i crash and?
Speaker 3: Burn if If mexican, restaurant AND i won't tell them not to bring, it when they'll bring, that and then they'll give you like a little aluminum thing full of warm. Tortillas, YES i can't say no to. Those so then before you know, What i'm just making a. Feed, yes you remember those homemade tortillas In Texas Deer hunt.
Speaker 2: Restaurant they made them? There who was?
Speaker 12: There?
Speaker 2: Mine who was?
Speaker 3: There who's?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 2: Nothing it was the trip you all left me at the. Airport it was one of, those a lot of different people at the. Restaurant, right when's the last, time where's the last time you went?
Speaker 4: To?
Speaker 3: Oh, YEAH i know what you're, yeah, RIGHT i remember that matter of fact that you never got to find with the. Guy remember, That, yeah, YEAH i did remember that when you said that's one o your cound, DOWN i made a bad here, finally Remember, yeah that was the that was the that's. ONE i know you didn't Greg you made that. Clear you announced out. Loud that's like WHEN i saw. One you said that's, one and they got look at? Me she was he talking? ABOUT i, said you don't even get to. Three AND i, said but that's, one, Right AND i, said if he gets to, three it's going to be a memorable. Trip And i'm going to be standing over here If i'm. Needed BUT i don't THINK i will be looking at. You, YEAH i THINK i was.
Speaker 12: Good he.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't, no he. Was you were.
Speaker 3: Fine he had a big your mouth to be such an unimpressive. Person soft, hands, yeah soft, hands big mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah oh bad. Combo yeah but but yeah the uh but but those tortillas were fan you guys.
Speaker 4: Ever get to the tortilla soup chicken tortilla?
Speaker 2: Soup no do? NOT i?
Speaker 14: Do you?
Speaker 2: Direct, YES i. Do it's good weird. Thing if it's, good get some weird stuf you will that will have a.
Speaker 4: Surprise but it's not weird soup is not.
Speaker 7: Weird IT i love.
Speaker 2: WELL i like the WY i like the chicken tortilla soup That chick Fil a. Makes, oh, correct it's pretty.
Speaker 3: Good that's when's the last time you went to A mexican restaurant and all you got was just your standard.
Speaker 2: Tacos it's been a, while BUT i love a good restaurant. Taco, y'all y'all get the polo love next time you're. There, okay we know the one that the ONE i walk in and they'll, Say i'll, Say, speedy sent.
Speaker 10: GOOD i know what to.
Speaker 7: Get it's.
Speaker 2: Good finally made your mind up what you wanted.
Speaker 4: Somewhere, yeah that's my go to two l's together.
Speaker 1: Experience it's a yo sound ho, yall, y'all this is The Rick Burgers. Show you better listen.
Speaker 2: Up no, one we say as you gotta.
Speaker 1: Find broadcasting from the real. World The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 2: Show thanks for being with Us.
Speaker 3: America coming up this hour Another Hey, Burd Hey, Burd we've got a couple of good.
Speaker 2: Ones we'll run down and. Discuss The gang's all, Here, Speedy greg And. Adler we thank you for being with. Us if you missed any.
Speaker 12: Part of the.
Speaker 2: Program don't.
Speaker 3: Forget you can grab it every day on our, archives either on the YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: Or The Rick Burgers show podcast.
Speaker 3: Channel, okay, now this is one of those signs that you may have a drug problem in your.
Speaker 2: Community.
Speaker 3: Uh the headline says it. All And ADLER i, believe has a video to go with, it and you can hear them discussing. This hello To Springfield township In. Ohio police In Springfield township had an animal encounter And i'm gonna say this also revealed we got a drug problem In Springfield. Township local police find a raccoon smoking a meth. Pipe, now if the raccoons in your community have meth pipes in their, mouth you have got a drug. Problem so here here comes the video of the encounter with the, raccoon and you're gonna hear some discussions about the meth.
Speaker 17: Pipe, hi how are we doing? Today i'm Off Springfield. Township please Spirm.
Speaker 7: Okay Sabbage, Savage josh are you?
Speaker 2: Here you?
Speaker 17: Are you are suspended with a warrant for your. ARREST i am so do me a, favor turn off the, car put the keys up on the, dish and paying you for that warrant and because you are suspended.
Speaker 25: Actively oh, no, no, though the raccoons her mes, pipe, goodness.
Speaker 7: Her meds. Pipe he's playing with a meth pipe right. Now don't reach for. It that's. Evidence, NOW i don't want him to have, well that's Why i'm gonna do. It, hey, buddy it's.
Speaker 2: Okay look.
Speaker 18: Across the.
Speaker 4: Raccoons hold the. Media this is what she's.
Speaker 7: Smoking, Nothing. Okay the raccoon playing with her.
Speaker 4: Bed pipe IS i can't believe.
Speaker 2: It, yes raccoon was sitting in the driver's, seat just playing with the.
Speaker 12: Math.
Speaker 2: Raccoon.
Speaker 3: OKAY i didn't read the. STORY i just saw the headlines and the. Windows it looks like. Lattice it really does. Well Greg nice used the word, lattice And adler, Said i've got a, video SO i stopped looking at. IT i thought we were going to discover a, raccoon like behind the.
Speaker 2: Dumpster this. ISTH i had no.
Speaker 3: Idea this story featured a raccoon in the car that they pulled over about someone who has a.
Speaker 2: Warrant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh and and the and the meth pipe is in the car and the raccoon is putting it in his, mouth and And, greg there's a raccoon in.
Speaker 2: The, car tried describing the. Car, decide it's just a. Mess do we have window nets on the opposite side?
Speaker 3: Windows its lattice like people put around. Porches you really are very well versed on. Lattice, yeah you put it in. Around, yeah that's it on the back. Glass, YEAH i don't know.
Speaker 2: Why and then there's like a net on the.
Speaker 3: Front that's WHAT i was wondering because and inside the car it looks like a if you walked into a room where a hoarder lived of your college son's. Roommate, yeah picture a hoarder's room with wheels on.
Speaker 14: It.
Speaker 3: YEAH i mean there there is junk and trash throughout that entire. Car so when they first pulled it, OVER i could hear a dog.
Speaker 2: Barking so there was a dog in a. Ractor that is. Correct back the dogs and.
Speaker 4: Raccoons you got a really old, LADY i, guess sitting, shotgun and then you got the lady that was arrested in the driver's. Seat all this raccoon has an actual crack pipe in its. Mouth, yes it, does, right there's the, bulb there's the pipe.
Speaker 3: Smoking myth is the raccoon's Name. Josh she, said be, Quiet, josh or Stop. JOSH i think that was the.
Speaker 2: Dog that may be the.
Speaker 4: DOG i think she said dogs and the subtitler messed, up or the or she Said, josh.
Speaker 2: One of the.
Speaker 4: TWO i thought she said.
Speaker 3: Dog, okay so we are we just gonna move on. That there's people driving around and the old lady that was right hading. GUN i guess the raccoons in her. LAP i, mean where did the guy come?
Speaker 2: From where the dude.
Speaker 3: A case WORKER i thought he, was could be could be a case, worker a bails bond bail.
Speaker 2: Bondsman, yeah, okay how are we doing?
Speaker 17: Today i'm off su Random Springfield. Township please Spirmy.
Speaker 7: Sabbage, Savage, josh he, Said, josh REASON i stop.
Speaker 17: You you are you are suspended with a warrant for your, arrest and so do me a. Favor turn off the, car put the keys up on the dish and cane you for that warrant because you are suspended.
Speaker 7: Actively oh, hey.
Speaker 2: That guy right, there he's part of part of, it pounding the car there for the.
Speaker 4: Car he's a record, guy.
Speaker 7: Maybe her mes. Pip he's playing with a, meth right, now, no don't reach for.
Speaker 11: It that's.
Speaker 7: Evidence NOW i don't want him to Have, well that's Why i'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: It she would not be contestant and Make mama smile.
Speaker 2: Again she just has. Nothing but she's smoking that math.
Speaker 3: Too you can tell by our teeth And grandma sitting that myth. Pipe i'll tell you what's the raccoon's done with.
Speaker 4: It it's not good for, you by the, way math not good for.
Speaker 19: You, no not.
Speaker 2: Good and he'll go after those. Teeth that's why the. Raccoon you ain't got to worry about him buying. You that's. True do you know he is sitting there that just on that last few he has the pipe in his? Mind, yes it, does Trash.
Speaker 3: Panda do y'all think there Are do you think he has had enough with the meth pipe that he's taking it? In he looks like he knows. There it looks like he knows how to. Use, yeah you know you gotta watch him. Though you know what his name, Is.
Speaker 2: Boguart, yeah he wasn't.
Speaker 4: Sharing our raccoons stole our meth. Again darn, it.
Speaker 2: Za, Gummy, No, no this is not our myth. Pipe it's the. Raccoons, yeah we've been trying to work with. Him look he's got a, problem he's falling off the.
Speaker 3: Wagon we're taking him right now to. Rehab you know it Is look the raccoon was with snitching on. Mama, yep it's like now there's more to look at.
Speaker 2: Here look WHAT i. Found there's more to, it.
Speaker 3: Their busy little. Hands do y'all believe for A do you believe for a minute this classy. Bunch do you believe for a minute that the woman doesn't know she hasn't outstanding?
Speaker 2: WARRANT i know what what you? Sa you see that cotton? Mouth? Uh yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure and LIKE i, SAID i don't know what kind of dogs are in the, back but they showed. Them they sounded a little bit. Rowdy so this, car just so you, know features two, women tons of trash like a, landfill a couple of, dogs and a. Raccoon, yeah and a math. Pipe yeah that the raccoon seems to be. Holding, right that's.
Speaker 2: It the policeman got. Tickled that was. Fun if that's not, Tickled if that's not a wake up, call that's a bad. Day.
Speaker 3: Rick that is when people, say what was the turnaround for? You well we we rise righting around with my mom AND i had a math pip in his mouth THAT i had just. Finished uh and they pulled me over and hadn outstanding. Warrant that was my turnaround.
Speaker 7: There that's a bad.
Speaker 3: Day That that day right there gave me the wake up. Call then my ladders fell off my back. Seat gret you and that lipt this, lattice that's what it was on the back.
Speaker 2: Glass all. Right they said math makes you lose, weight but it's not working for.
Speaker 8: Her.
Speaker 2: Yeah we lose a lot of things we don't need to fall.
Speaker 7: On all.
Speaker 24: Right.
Speaker 2: Wow, Yeah i'm just SAYING i hope she gets to help she.
Speaker 4: Needs so she's using the responsiblies in.
Speaker 2: Here it's what it looks. Like that's what. Great whatever you, do look AT tv For we'll be. Back been on half a five. Minutes, yeah we'll be right.
Speaker 1: Back this is The Rick Burchers. Show we talked to the public every day and trust, us you should be griefly concerned the week budget.
Speaker 21: Show.
Speaker 10: What Up?
Speaker 2: America glad to be hanging out for a brand new.
Speaker 3: Show we'll try to get unstreamed phone calls in again before the hour is.
Speaker 2: Done so we were discussing, yesterday you, know soft.
Speaker 3: Drinks and the ranking of them and all, this and a lot of you were talking about you, know, well you, KNOW i try to do, better And i've done, This i've done.
Speaker 10: That you.
Speaker 3: Know there's also a lot of confusion out there when it comes to energy, drinks and there's a lot of energy drinks, that let's face, it they're not good for. Us they really are not, great especially if you overuse. Them SO i want to point you to one that is a lot. Healthier EVEN i BELIEVE Rfk junior would be okay with. It it's Called rev. Seven rev Seven Mike lindell and The My pillow team have joined the efforts of Make America Healthy, again WHICH i, Know greg is one of your favorite.
Speaker 2: Movements. Absolutely the NEW.
Speaker 3: Revs Seven energy Drink. Look it's powered by the GO. Obhb it contains no, caffeine no, sugar type. Two it comes in great flavors like, lemonade green, apple And speedy's favorite blueberry. Citrus, yes so it's also. Vegan good news, There. Adler so, Right rev seven is gonna give you RESTful, nights but it's gonna give you the energy that you need in a clean. Way unlike some of the other energy drinks out, there there's no. Stimulants it's gonna sharpen your. Focus you'll be at your best all day long without any bad side. Effects use the promo Code Big. Vox you'll save thirty percent and get the all New rev Seven energy drink for as low as nine to ninety. Nine, now this offic is not gonna last, long so visit right now my pillow dot. Com Slash Big vox or rickburgesshow dot com under the sponsors and look For rev Seven rev Seven New Clean Energy.
Speaker 2: Drink you'll love, it all. Right so, look somebody just showed me a personal car tag that Has burge on. IT i need that.
Speaker 3: Verge i've never been a personal car tag, person but that's kind of, cool all. Right so a couple of other things to hit, Here so actual emails from, you and we're checking into your, questions your. Comments there's a lot there this. One i've gotten this a couple of times, now If i'm not. Mistaken the first season is over Because i'll shorey now we watched It house Of. David i'm waiting on the next. SEASON i think the first season is. Over house Of David Amazon, PRIME i think.
Speaker 2: Is where it's.
Speaker 3: On So hey bird A Burge house Of david would like your opinion On david being called ill, legitimate an illegitimate son they use the other word in The house Of. David is this biblical or historical or? Neither you, Know sherry AND i were talking about. THAT i have no idea why they're presenting Presenting david as being not having the same mother as the rest of his, brothers and That jesse has an illegitimate child that with some other woman and That's. DAVID i find no biblical or historical support for. THAT i don't know why they would do.
Speaker 2: THAT i don't know the.
Speaker 3: Angle Maybe John irwin of The Irwin, brothers who you know this. Is he's a big part of this. PRODUCTION i know That andy's, not But john, is AND i don't. KNOW i don't know why they do. That it bothered me to email Or i'm, like why are we doing? This why are we throwing this wrinkle in? There because you can find no real support for that historical or biblical we SHOULD i, SAY i don't know historically BECAUSE i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i don't study the history books of you, know from The hebrews.
Speaker 3: And all their kings other than what made The bible in first and second kings And samuel and all. That but there's no biblical support for. That and it bothered me, Too AND i mean it bothered me just BECAUSE i, thought why are we doing? This it doesn't make any, sense and it does create some. Storylines the only problem is they're not to me when when you do these, things AND i appreciate what they've. DONE i have great respect for The irwin. Brothers i've watched this season And i've enjoyed. It there's a lot more good than there is. Bad BUT i never FULLY i don't like when we're doing, something especially if we're people of. Faith to, me what The bible documents is so provocative and incredibly. Interesting it really doesn't need us to add. Anything why not just go with what's? There it's. Plenty, yeah it's some of the most fascinating historical events the world has ever known without any embellishment or creative. License SO i don't know the answer to. That i'm, SORRY i. Can't, WELL i do know the answer to what you're, Asking is there any BIBLICAL i Can i'm gonna speak to biblical BECAUSE i don't know about historical evidence of.
Speaker 2: That the answer is, no not THAT i have ever. Found.
Speaker 12: Uh and.
Speaker 3: AND i don't know why that that's in. THERE i don't pretend to. Know BUT i don't think it was, necessary AND i didn't didn't particularly care for. It not there's anything wrong WITH i, mean there's been great people doing great things and all kinds of and there's definitely, well let me tell you something throughout, Scripture, uh there's a lot of dysfunctional houses and a lot of dysfunctional. Families, Families LIKE i, SAID i don't think we need to add. Anything so, YEAH i. Don't that is not what The bible says About david's. Lineage nowhere does it say that he's Not jesse's son with the same mom as everybody. Else next, One Heyrick. Adler i'm, SORRY i THOUGHT i had you turned on my back.
Speaker 4: Real quick IF i. Could Uh so this house Of. David who knows what kind of Pressure JOHN i meant showed the fish again on? Accident, sorry who? Knows who knows what kind of Pressure amazon is putting On John irwin as he.
Speaker 2: Does this or?
Speaker 4: Whatever so he wrote this with three seasons in, Mind amazon initially ordered only one, season so on a just a risk a risky kind of, Move John irwin had three seasons in. Mind, uh they released season one On Amazon prime and the viewership is so Huge amazon immediately ordered a second. Season so that's just kind of how it's working. Out as far as the development and the storyline of This house Of david show On Amazon, prime co directed and co written By John, irwin our, buddy, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah and and and it is a great. Series, uh just that particular.
Speaker 3: Thing and and somebody said they checked on it as far As wikipedia now and they're saying that the decision to Give david a different mother is an artistic and narrative choice made by the creators to explore different aspects Of david's character and his relationship with his, family and it causes and it introduces a new, character WHICH i knew, that but so, YEAH i don't.
Speaker 2: Know and then so we'll continue to enjoy.
Speaker 3: IT i don't have any issue with. IT i haven't seen anything that would make me, go, hey don't watch. That BUT i didn't really understand that. One so, anyway SO i didn't see any biblical support for. That and it sounds like it was a creative and artistic choice to add some other. Things so there you, go all, Right so.
Speaker 2: We continue and looking at another.
Speaker 3: One this one is for, You, adler and it might have been what the guy was going to say yesterday when his phone dropped. Out, hey burd J, burge just, wondering is there a glitch of some? Kind the last the last three best Of rick And Bubba Greatest hits seem to they all closed with the same. Clip that's probably.
Speaker 4: TRUE i saw that email and my heart sank a little. BIT i have a system in WHICH i am throwing all So we've done what sixteen, episodes And i'm doing like seven or eight bits per, episode And i'm putting that together On, fridays and it publishes On saturday, mornings and, Y'all i'm so tired By. FRIDAY i would not be. SURPRISED i have a system Where i'm dragging files over and, selecting and every WEEK i try to do A rick A, bubba A speedy A, greg and then a wacky world. Story those five those are kind of my, FIVE. Carteri, yeah Every rick And Bubba's Greatest hits is the name of the. Podcast if you're looking for, it and SO i have a system Where i'm dragging files over And i'll double check on, that SO i think she's right or he or she's. Right the emailer in THAT i may have repeated that horse jumping, Story So i'm sorry about. That it is, funny but it's not that. Funny so sorry about that horse.
Speaker 2: Jumping, yeah that's. Mine, look it's. Funny the work you're doing on that is.
Speaker 3: APPRECIATED i was just you, know, thought you, know because and that is also now having to take on any music that we use that is. Licensed we can't put those in there. Anymore and so it's a lot of. Work And i'm very thankful for all the effort you put into. It but we appreciate also the listeners letting us know if there's something we need to look. Into But adler tirelessly works on so many things, Here so appreciate all you, do.
Speaker 4: Buddy and IF i forget to turn off the YouTube, broadcast, y'all don't hesitate to email. Me, okay it, says just continue to. Chat dler, Forgot, YEAH i, forgot email, me, Please my, goodness.
Speaker 1: This is The Rick Burgess. Show. Warning in order to truly benefit from this. Show you must have a sense of. Humor so late No francis and enjoy The Rick Bridger's.
Speaker 2: Show and we're loving, it hanging out spending time with you in.
Speaker 3: Fun if you missed any have a kitchen on the archives was granting home court on.
Speaker 2: Over, there what y'all talking? ABOUT i Had Jose mike something y'all were rattling. On WHAT'S i apologize? For you got mad at that one out? There it's it's. Here it's just not. True but, anyway go.
Speaker 3: Ahead you don't think that ever. Happened, no not the way they're saying it all the. Time they said the best of shows could Be.
Speaker 5: Thunderdome, no, look the best of shows if you added up the amount of hours that we would host a year On best of and the bits that we played. It you, know every now and then one might get, repeated but it wasn't all the time because we actually proud of our said because we'd write them all down and.
Speaker 3: Then when you came in you would see what. Anything, well this guy's. OKAY i ain't saying it never happened when it didn't normally. Happen it was because IF i pulled one off of the the. Laptop it may have a different title than where you got it. Somewhere ut it's the same, bit but title. Different they sipt under. Them well they're.
Speaker 2: There they don't know what they meant by.
Speaker 3: That but that was. Rare we we actually sat down and would write it out and try to go by. It but you, know when you're about two and a half weeks into, it you, KNOW i was kind.
Speaker 2: Of tough keep. Up at my, POINT i would think it would be very tough to keep up.
Speaker 3: With, well, YEAH i mean we would write them down and and especially past year was on three weeks At chris.
Speaker 2: Almost covered almost a. Month, yeah they.
Speaker 3: Were they were just saying that sometimes on old best of shows That speed And greg would play the same bits because of you, know it's just hard to keep up with all of.
Speaker 2: It, WELL i, MEAN i don't see where does it say would play a particular bit and stay with hosted. Place very.
Speaker 3: Rare i'm not saying it never, happened but it was, rare and we tried to avoid. It put it that, Way, well effort was there for here's the WAY i look at. It we don't complain when radio stations played the same songs everything else the.
Speaker 2: Worst it's a. HIT i like hearing the hit.
Speaker 3: Again it ain't the worst, thing that's. Right all, right we're a little now. Here, sorry we were talking ABOUT i know y'all didn't like the.
Speaker 2: The text. Guy he came on to your property and he pushed both of. Them he did some.
Speaker 3: Reason we have elevated text to a new. Level they're always.
Speaker 2: Right OH i love Text.
Speaker 3: Nation they're not Always oh, no, No, no Text nation to me IS i love the. Information it's a lot of. It but let me tell you what, also it's it's a place to be passionately.
Speaker 2: Wrong, yeah sometimes we had like it's the burning bush SAYS i.
Speaker 6: LOVE i love.
Speaker 4: Texting we assume It's Stephen hawking typing on the other side of the.
Speaker 1: Screen.
Speaker 2: There so after you gave us an update out Of, mississippi that was extremely. Interesting, YEAH i was.
Speaker 4: Hearing this the other day and there's a lot of talk about not yet with text.
Speaker 2: Nations see if theyre.
Speaker 4: You see what they. Think, Honestly i'm just trying to learn about this and figure it.
Speaker 11: Out.
Speaker 4: Uh AS i go to by the, way it's funny WHERE i have to go right now in just a second is an orientation for, Schools so schools on my. MIND i was playing a clip Of John, stossel and we've heard all this stuff about The department Of education and good ridden And trump is getting rid of.
Speaker 2: It oh, NO i can't wait for it to.
Speaker 4: Go everybody's. Panicking and then SO i Asked. Speedy he's From. Mississippi AND i asked him BECAUSE i had just heard about. This have you heard about The Mississippi? Miracle have, You?
Speaker 2: Speedy have you come about my? BIRTH i have not.
Speaker 4: Talked about the birth Of Calvin.
Speaker 2: Speedy Will, NO i have, Not AND i told YOU i had, Not and then you were letting us know briefly what it was all.
Speaker 4: About So, MISSISSIPPI. Uh about a decade, Ago mississippi was one of the lowest in the nations when it comes TO uh, literacy children's ability to read and meeting those look meeting those reading.
Speaker 2: Standards and that's back When speedy was.
Speaker 4: Staring at, me, Right and so The Mississippi miracle is When mississippi made the decision to refocus on, phonics stop doing some of these newer techniques common core and some other weird. Things they're going to refocus on, phonics and they're going to stop the No Child Left behind policy in which you continue to push kids to the next, grade you allow them to pass even though they aren't, meeting say the reading. Standards for, Example mississippi abandoned. That they said in twenty, thirteen we're gonna do A literacy Based Promotion act and it's focusing, on LIKE i, said early literacy and what they call the third grade. Gate and so instead of giving out you guys have been talking about it for thirty, years instead of giving out participation, trophies but they are making them earn it In, mississippi and The mississippi one of the poorest nations in the. State and if you care about poor, people and if you care about black, people one of the blackest nations in the. State the, sorry, yeah thank, you thank.
Speaker 2: You he's about to make fun of.
Speaker 4: You thank, you thank you stays in the nation passionately states the.
Speaker 2: Nation, sorry, Interrupt it's, okay and you're. Not you don't have to try to get it in in a record. Time just slow, down. Okay so the world of, them hey to his a fit. Defense he knows how you.
Speaker 3: Are if it's too, long you stop believe it's too, long you, Guys so he's trying to.
Speaker 2: Hurry, no you're doing.
Speaker 4: Good one of the, thing one of the poorest and one of the, blackest and if you care about. That, mississippi, y'all depending on who you, ask they're either in the top ten or the top three when it comes to reading literature literacy among these. Children they don't have the money to have these, numbers supposedly according to people that, say we need to funnel all this, money and they're making kids earn. It they're getting rid of participation. Trophy they're failing kids that can't. Read, oh that's what.
Speaker 2: An idea Of, first all three of us are thankful that was not practice and we were in, school.
Speaker 4: Right but the, y'all the the this reading scores in the poor old state Of mississippi are in the some of the top in the nation now because of what they're calling The mississippi. Miracle that's ALL i.
Speaker 3: Want thank, you thank, You and don't you agree though you're, welcome even THOUGH i do think That No Child Left behind was greatly, Flawed but don't you think some of the problem with. THAT i don't think the intention Of No Child Left behind was ever intended to be past. Them even if they don't make the. Standard it, meant don't neglect, them give them their best. Shot be sure they're getting the. Education you know that not some kids get more education than. Others some who maybe need a little more. Help you're not helping. Them it was never intended for you to just pass a. Kid but it was never. Intended yesse when we were coming, up you remember people. Failed, yes they repeated their great got held. Seniors unless you could make it up in summer. School they say either you drop out or you come back and you do it.
Speaker 2: Again they. FAILED i knew a lot of people that. Failed, yes it's.
Speaker 4: Crazy The states jumped from one of the worst in the nation in educational outcomes to one of the best in just over a. Decade right.
Speaker 2: HERE i, REMEMBER i remember one TIME i got you off the.
Speaker 3: THING i was glad. That remember we had a friend of ours that failed and made him he was now in our. Grade, Now, yeah it was.
Speaker 2: Cool we got to hang, Out we got to hang out with him. More, yeah.
Speaker 7: Ended up.
Speaker 2: Graduating you'll be the oldest in your.
Speaker 4: Grade you'll be driving before. Everybody full.
Speaker 3: Beard do you remember when when we went from seventh to eighth. Grade that's when you went to the high school, then even though it was a junior high. Part but when eighth grade took out a lot of, PEOPLE i knew a lot of people repeated eighth.
Speaker 2: Grade, yeah eighth grade took a lot of us, out a lot of. Us nowadays they won't. Fail but what a strange.
Speaker 3: CONCEPT i haven't heard that we're not failing children that are here that are immigrants and get they can only make as low as A. C. RIGHT i don't know for what, Reason so let me make SURE i have this, Right Miss Sippy. Miracle you're saying that if you tell children in the second, grade if they have not met the requirement of their reading, skills they have to repeat the second, grade that that has led to Now mississippi's reading and literacy ranking to go way. Up, yes so accountability and requiring kids to make the standard so kids can actually make the standard might be harder for some than, others but most of them make the standard and can read. BETTER i just want to be SURE i have that. Right, yes so kids can read better if you don't pass them on when they can't. Read, Yes, okay just making sure.
Speaker 4: The state ended up holding back around ten percent of third graders every year who failed a reading. Test Governor, Reeves and this was passed by A republican governor and legislature back in twenty. Thirteen and LIKE i, said they call it The Mississippi. Miracle But Governor reeves, says it's not really a miracle at. All it's really a result of conservative reforms implemented in public.
Speaker 2: Education, logic it just makes, sense it. Does so there we, go all, DAD i know you got to.
Speaker 3: Go, yeah we'll see you, tomorrow, Buddy all, RIGHT i see you. Guys thank you for getting the Mississ A miracle land before you.
Speaker 2: Left, yeah that's good.
Speaker 4: Stuff i'm headed to orientation right. Now hopefully they don't REALIZE i can't read.
Speaker 2: Good, yeah you, know that's.
Speaker 4: Hope if they failed my cute because of?
Speaker 3: Me sorry your father obviously, right we'll be.
Speaker 2: Back we'll hit the unscreened phone. Calls any stories you made a missed on wrapping up to our.
Speaker 1: Neck this is The Rick Burgess. Show don't forget The Wednesday bible study today at Noon sentral time on The Rick Burger shows YouTube.
Speaker 2: Channel Yes, Today Joe chapter.
Speaker 3: Twelve if you can't catch it, live catching in the archives soon after on our YouTube and podcast channel and ader we'll be back for, that all, Right so phone, calls unscreen phone, calls it's our final time to do it. Today only got two in counting this, one but that's that's probably about. Right and you can dull us now at eight eight, eight the number Six big, box eight eight, eight the number Six Big. Box those will be unscreened phone, calls and we'll roll through those on the. Fly you will hear ringing and just wait till we. Answer, also one Thing i'll, mention we just don't have any resolve on it. Yet you, know we did A trump update later in the, program but you, know he has teased what he calls earth shattering announcement coming in the coming, days which has sent the internet in a. Frenzy what does that? Mean he, SAYS i got a very very big announcement to make in the coming. Days he, said it's not about, trade it's about something. Else but it's going to be a truly earth shattering and positive development for this country and for the people of the.
Speaker 2: Country it'll be in the next few. Days, now come, ON i don't. Know at the end of the week Or.
Speaker 3: Monday we'll see to the, phones we, Go, hello this is The Rick Burgess. Show unscreen phone calls go.
Speaker 11: How do you'll hit?
Speaker 10: Me this a?
Speaker 22: Lot hume?
Speaker 2: Up, okay we.
Speaker 3: CONTINUE i think it Was Rick burger's. Show unscreened phone calls go.
Speaker 21: Ahead.
Speaker 11: This Is david In Oklahoma. CITY i, YESTERDAY i tried to give yell a notice that you were still having a live feed after the show, ended AND i COULD i tried calling in, first AND i could See rick look at the phone, like who's calling this? After, okay and then and then the other. THING i would have emailed The, adler BUT i couldn't find an email. ADDRESS i don't know what you guys email? Addresses?
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 11: Yeah ALL i could go. AHEAD i could find on your website was A twitter link and A instagram.
Speaker 2: Link.
Speaker 3: Yeah if you if you go on the team where it says team and you hit, team there's everybody's, picture everybody's. Email click our Our, instagram our Our, twitter our ex whatever it's. Called now the best thing to, do it's real. Simple adler At Rick Burgess show dot, Com greg At Rick burgesshow dot, Com speedy At Rick Burgess show dot Com Rick Rick Burgess show dot.
Speaker 2: Com that's all, that BUT i wasn't. Sure, yeah with speedy.
Speaker 3: Cousin, yeah, well thank you for alerting us to. That and it does happen from time to. Time and, uh it's almost like unscreen phone. Calls you never know what's going to. Happen, yeah, yeah especially If greg's having a hard time with a. Spot, YEAH i could Get thank. YOU i appreciate you Calling. David we continue unscreenphone.
Speaker 2: Calls this is The Rick Burgess. Show go, hey, guys just a couple of.
Speaker 21: Recommendations next time you have to go into a public, bathroom if you hear somebody rip a big, one you just, say, hey, man it sounds a lot better since you had it worked.
Speaker 19: On oh that's.
Speaker 21: Funny or if or if you're if you're up in the stalls when there's a bunch of people next to, you just look at and you, SEE.
Speaker 22: I don't care about it any seeing else but peeing with.
Speaker 7: You peeing with?
Speaker 2: You, okay that's, Good oh, my that'd be.
Speaker 3: Okay by the, WAY i didn't tell you all about the guy in uh An Oma hall in the airport, bathroom DID? I, no you have not. Unbelievable AND i think it was like somebody who worked, there you, know cleaning things. Up apparently he had just run somebody out of the. Bathroom that was a, woman a biological. Female, oh and he is hollering WHEN i come, in ain't.
Speaker 2: No women need to be coming in the men's. Restroom not gonna tolerate, It not gonna tolerate.
Speaker 1: It, oh shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Happening ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Here and we all were kind of looking, around and then finally he looks Very he, goes, hey CAN i get somebody to come? In somebody joined, me you, know AND i FIND i said, amen and then he said that's nobody got to things saying about.
Speaker 2: It i'm not gonna tolerate. It it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 11: Here.
Speaker 3: Core, yeah he was holding. Court he ran somebody out of, there and he was upset that we weren't joining. In but we didn't know if he was some kind of mentally deranged.
Speaker 2: Person we didn't want.
Speaker 3: You, uh we Continue welcome to The Rick Burgess. Show unscreen phone calls.
Speaker 2: Go, Ahead.
Speaker 19: Hey AM i on the.
Speaker 2: Show yes you, are, Sir that's why it's unscreen phone, Calls, WELL i got.
Speaker 16: A question for a speedy okay, Specifically, uh with the current state of the college football and the way N i l, is do you think That Mississippi state ought to move to a smaller conference or do you think they can keep up with THE?
Speaker 12: Sec?
Speaker 2: Anymore about the?
Speaker 3: Money, yeah telling about the. Money, Uh now they belong in THE, sec that's for. Sure BUT i MEAN i do do some of.
Speaker 2: Do some of The.
Speaker 5: YEAH i wouldn't say you have your upper TIER sec. Teams let's just we're just gonna talk. REAL i mean you.
Speaker 3: Do and then you have the others that try it and they fight and they try to, survive and mississtated has a lot to. OFFER i think when it comes to the financial side and money, Raised, uh they have a long way to, go just like a lot of programs.
Speaker 2: Do they're just.
Speaker 3: Behind so you got to deal with that, Now, yeah you know the other obstacles to get. Over now you got who's got the most? Money texas come out they've spent over thirty million dollars.
Speaker 5: One, yeah, yeah and you think, that, well, no our school has it going. On, no when you compare yourself to A texas or A, texas a and m they can pay cash for other. Schools they're at another, level you. Know another comment from A nebraska football. Fan he, said every Conference texas has ever been, in they ruined, it and they're gonna ruin you. All, yeah, yeah, yeah, WELL i mean, EVERYBODY i think everybody now has really good. Players and with, transfers you never know what roster changes are. Going you might you might have them one year and then they're gone and you got to key. Them if somebody has an exceptional, season you're, going, MAN i hope they don't go away because another team's going to call and.
Speaker 2: GO i hope you if you like, it, there we got you got. Money we got, money you. Know and if you Want.
Speaker 3: State to be good again in THE sec competing for uh going you, know get making the, playoffs everybody who Loves Missippi state who has money's going to start giving Some yeah they need, Money, yeah that's what they.
Speaker 2: Need, yeah and that'll solve.
Speaker 3: It, Yeah and you could PROBABLY i mean we're talking about Miss Bi state, now you could probably fill IN x Y Z.
Speaker 5: University everybody's in that same. Boat of, course unless you're just one of the big dogs like we've.
Speaker 3: Mentioned let's continue unscreen phone, calls this is The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 2: Show go, ahead.
Speaker 19: Unsy is this?
Speaker 22: Cream?
Speaker 2: Uh we Continue Rick Burgers. Show unscreen phone, calls go, Ahead hey the.
Speaker 22: News you want to know what it's?
Speaker 2: About, yeah, okay, yes.
Speaker 22: All, Right oh, no we CAN i told you. So but prayer in schools budge allegiance and they're gonna put A i can't tell too, much but a figure in the school system that you didn't.
Speaker 2: Appreciate, OH i see what you're. Saying you're. Saying do you want to know What trump's gonna? Say, oh we didn't follow. You i'm.
Speaker 22: Sorry, yeah, Okay aler told me what to, say And i'm all gone.
Speaker 2: It we Continue Rick berger's show on screen phone, calls.
Speaker 21: Go, Ahead, YES i was calling about the Series david About. DAVID i was concerned about the illegitimate thing and looked it up as, well and A, google which of course means it's.
Speaker 11: Correct, yeah said.
Speaker 21: It was because of the verse and one of the songs That david wrote that said in SIN i was.
Speaker 2: CONCEIVED i think it's that's fifty. One that's that's, yes that's. There that's not what he's talking.
Speaker 3: About he's talking about how sinful he, is and he's talked, about you, KNOW i Just i'm, Just i'm, Awful i'm a. Sinner he's mining his sin and he's crying out To god in true. Repentance i'm. Worthless i've been a sinner since the DAY i was. BORN i was a sinner in my mother's. Womb it's very similar To job when he laments and starts talking about why WAS i even allowed to be? Born and so that does not indicate that he was Not jesse And jesse's wife that it was some that's just. Ridiculous and then we've had people, say well it's Because jesse didn't present him To samuel as potential. King he didn't do that because he was. Little he was out watching the sheep and he looked at his sons and he, thought and that's the reason why That samuel, said, Well god sees some things that we don't.
Speaker 2: See you.
Speaker 3: Know he brought out his, big strong, sons thinking what if you're looking for a, king you'd be. Them and Even, samuel when he brought out the first, one said, well this guy's. Impressive this must be the. Hit and Then god's, like that's not the. One and Then samuel, said you leave somebody. Out he, said, WELL i got my youngest out there watching the. Sheep had nothing to do With taking that and making him an illegitimate child is a. Stretch Taking psalm fifty one and saying that speaks to his legitimacy is a. Stretch so and, look they have a right to go down that road if they want to in the, series but it saying it has some sort of here's the, Word i'll use legitimate backing biblically and even historically is a rich top of the.
Speaker 1: Hour this is The Rick Burgess. Show