Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of The twat Seat with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 3: And today we have the haughty Melissa Gorga in Hey, what seats?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 4: Wait, I didn't know I was going to be in the twat Seat. I thought I was gonna be like, but yes, you're in.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're a little bit twawty, so it makes sense that you're here in our seat.
Speaker 4: But I don't feel like you were twenty at all. Thank you. It's always the kiss at kissing truth. It's the truth. Let me let me only sing. At the end, You're like when she's like, that was twaty, it was like that was so cute though.
Speaker 5: I love that, you know why, because they cut out even a little bit more of what was getting said to my face, but it was pretty and you know what, No, what they cut out is what the other thing I had said, which was are you just mad that I'm still here? You're just mad that I'm in the room. And I kind of like I pulled. I was like, hey, you just know, I think I even said, like, I don't know, I was being a little you know, you were.
Speaker 3: Being I was, I was overall, but overall, all season long, you took the high road.
Speaker 4: You kept it classy. You I tried. You did a great job, you know what.
Speaker 5: I thought this was the season to do it, because it's we're beating a dead horse here for how many freaking years? Right, So it's like, I'm not gonna both sides were done. But I just you know, I'm done. I have a good life, Like I'm ready to show. I can't wait till the show God Willing comes back. And you know, I don't know what's going to happen, but I loved The Jersey Housewives is also known for funny. It's very funny, and it's very fun and I feel like we lost that obviously this season.
Speaker 3: Oh clearly, yeah, I mean something clearly has to happen now. I interviewed Snookie okay, and I asked her if she would want to join, you know, Jersey, and she says, she loves you guys all, but she doesn't like fighting with women, right, And I'm like, as HER's I did. I asked her what team and she says, I'm not.
Speaker 5: Answering that, Oh, because you know I can tell you, I can tell you and tell us or you know what, I think, I know what team she's on. Yeah, and you know what she I don't blame her. No one wants to deal with those crazy trolls, but like now I feel like nobody cares about them anymore because they got called out. The trolls.
Speaker 4: Oh no, the bots are attacking me right now.
Speaker 2: I have a new question, Melissa. Yes, I need the answer here because this is not going to ruin anything with roal houses in New Jersey. But I need to know what happened with what was it? No mistave bitches? What happened between that Melissa?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's not a question for me. I have no idea, you're gonna like, I have no idea, zero, zero idea. I just know it was a Bravo con thing and you can read it all over the internet.
Speaker 4: That yeah, we broke that news.
Speaker 5: She yes, she was very disappointed and she felt.
Speaker 4: Very abused and used and whatever I mean.
Speaker 5: I hosted a panel, Yes, yeah she did. She I remember her before she did the other podcast. She had her own podcast, and she used to reach out to me a lot to be on her podcast.
Speaker 4: I was on it. Oh were you? I forget It's like it five years ago. Okay, So I mean I knew her. I talked to her.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not on social media a lot. I actually talked to her through that Bravo situation.
Speaker 4: What went down?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know she was very upset about what down, and.
Speaker 4: I know exactly what happened. But it's not for me to say.
Speaker 5: Right, and it's not for me to say either, nor do I really care at this point, I feel like the real dirty dirty of it all. To be honest, I'm so over it. I'm done with it, Like I'm ready for like something new and fresh.
Speaker 4: I'm sick of the whole, like woe is me?
Speaker 2: Woe is me?
Speaker 4: This my live Oh.
Speaker 5: My god, I don't even care anymore, like just let us live, like and the need to like win is so strong, like what you said, Teddy, when it's this, there's certain housewives on all the franchises where.
Speaker 4: It takes over their body, it takes.
Speaker 5: Over their soul, everything, and it's they're the worst ones to deal with and to film with and to be on a count with because they do things like this. They buy the bots, they they do the press, They invite the press to their house, they they go the extra mile for all and then before you know it, they're paying off bloggers. Yes you know you said it, eye didn't. So it's one of those things where it just turns into like too dirty, and even our fans are saying it's too toxic, yes, and it is.
Speaker 4: It's exhausting.
Speaker 5: It's like we don't get paid for all these outside shit.
Speaker 2: Well gonna we're gonna stay on the inside ship for a second because we were just on on display, So you guys should go over on display to hear about all the incredible juice that we just build. But I have another question in regards to on display. My one of my biggest issues and it's not in regards to you and Theresa, which shocking, but is actually about Danielle because I have to tell you, I give so many little shits about what's happening with her and her dad without knowing what's happening with her and her brother, that like I could actually have rage, like give me the freakin' juice or don't like, don't tell me your story.
Speaker 4: I talk about your dad if he's not gonna be on the show.
Speaker 3: But then again, that is any production says.
Speaker 2: You're telling me, and you and I are friends, You're telling me I would like Danielle, which so far I'm having a hard time with I like her, Yeah.
Speaker 5: She could kind of like the wrong way when you first meet her or you know, it's it's like one of those things where you need to see someone maybe for three full seasons before you totally get who they are. But as far as her brother goes, I'm not gonna lie. I also had plenty of questions. I was confused. I feel like, listen, there's there's two sides to every story and then there's the truth.
Speaker 3: Right, So can I tell you something really quick? What I had somebody I had somebody reach out to me and say, I know why Danielle doesn't talk to her brother. And I didn't respond to this person at all, and she went on to tell me that Danielle beat up her her brother's wife wife allegedly.
Speaker 4: Yeah we heard that what allegedly? So yes, this person's like I know why.
Speaker 3: It's because she beat up her brother's wife and all this stuff, and you.
Speaker 4: Know, and it's like I'm like, okay, whatever, you know how you.
Speaker 5: Get this Okay, this I have never heard this, I promise you was a first look at tam or breaking the first time I've ever ever heard anything.
Speaker 4: But also why I'm not saying it's so much time?
Speaker 2: Why are we spending so much time talking about her relationship with her brother and I And I'm not going to pretend that I didn't I shaded a little bit. I don't know if it was your cousin or Joe's cousin who got married this year. I'm like, we never saw them before. We know what yourself?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have, you have.
Speaker 5: I've had them around me for like filming for years on the show. And to be honest with you, it was one of those things where it wasn't so much just about the guys. I mean, listen, it was a beautiful gay marriage, but it was also well, thank you, It was also about just showing Joe in an element that he you know, to add a little bit of personal story with Joe in an element where he's going to stand up in front of an audience and marry these two men, which I think Bravo thought is just interesting in itself to see Joe order do something like this. It wasn't any intent. Just so you know, a lot of people, let me clear this up. A lot of people thought like, I bring my family members around because I'm rallying for my own show with my family lived.
Speaker 4: I've never heard that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I am totally not. I am not trying to have my own show with my family at all. I actually my mother's hysterical, like I have a live family of your mom.
Speaker 4: I love your mom.
Speaker 5: Thank you. She's by the way, she is obsessed with both of you. She's your number one listener to your podcast. Just so you guys know. Donna Marco, Donna Marco.
Speaker 2: We we love you, and you're a hot piece of ass, like hot, we are ready for your.
Speaker 4: She's dating, she's not right now. She was doing would she want to date the kooks? She was doing dating with Donna. She says, do that to her.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: She just like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: She's not She doesn't even know who the Koogs is the cos that's her dad, that's my dad.
Speaker 4: I'm like, don't do that to her.
Speaker 5: Wait, maybe we should set them up for a drink.
Speaker 2: He doesn't drink. What else can we set them up?
Speaker 4: Does he gamble? Set them up for a sick.
Speaker 2: She loves does he smokes cigarettes? She does not know? Damn it.
Speaker 4: They need to eat. They need to eat lunch or something. They need to eat. Oh my god, that would be hysterica.
Speaker 5: I would pay big money to watch that date. I'm just saying, you.
Speaker 2: Realized that Dina Lohan will not get out of my d ms because she that's what her dream goal. She's like, just wanted to talk to you about your dad. I'm like, Dina, your face app is a little too much. I can't even tad be nice. No, it's too much.
Speaker 1: She's sweet, She's sweet.
Speaker 4: You just got back from was it Italy?
Speaker 5: I just got back from Italy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh my god. I love was like, let's see what story she has today. I want to see it was so it was beautiful. You know what I did.
Speaker 5: I got a big villa, gorgeous villa with amazing views for a week, and I took my two sisters their husbands, and my mother and my kids and we all stayed together for a week in o Health, Positano and the Amafi coast, and we went to Capri for two nights. It was amazing. It was beautiful, what memories we made. But that's what I'm saying when we're coming back to the whole family. I actually have a huge family and they're all very like you know, personality, funny, beautiful people, and the producers always ask for them.
Speaker 4: They want that.
Speaker 5: They're like, call your sisters, call your mom, let's have it. Like so, I hate when people say she's rallying for her.
Speaker 4: No I'm not. I've never heard that. But no, they're like.
Speaker 5: Great for tea, They're good on TV and also a reality of who you are as a person.
Speaker 2: This is what's important to you, that's what you love. We're gonna have to dig a little deeper.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to dig a.
Speaker 5: Little deeper because I'm gonna twat seat, twat seat.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna have to talk about Jackie.
Speaker 3: Oh I was just about really, Oh, okay, are you still friends with Jackie?
Speaker 4: I have that.
Speaker 5: I haven't spoken to Jackie since since.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 5: I went to her book signing during filming. I went to her book signing. I did the right thing, even after she came to my house warming party. And you know what, I'll tell you what annoyed me about Jackie because I couldn't let it go that she was fighting with Margaret and I and I did.
Speaker 4: I did thought she was being desperate.
Speaker 2: Do you love Margaret? Do you love Margaret?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 5: I do love her. She's been a solid friend to me. She's great advice, she's funny, Guys, she is funny.
Speaker 4: She does amazing advice she does.
Speaker 5: She's a great like she has like experience or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Mark, she's just really smart.
Speaker 5: She is she actually is, and we are good friends and she's there for me when I need her. There's been ups and downs that I've been on this show for so long, and she's maybe been with me for the last I don't know how many years she's been on. But like even things with Joe or I'm stressed out or I have a frid she's right there. She called you when the Pizzagate thing went down. She got in her car when we found out for the first day that this was going on like behind our backs and the news broke, Margaret got in her car drove straight to us because Joe was like crying in my kitchen.
Speaker 2: And do you think she did that because she's a good friend or do you think she did that because she cares about television.
Speaker 5: I promise she's a good friend. I promise.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love that.
Speaker 5: I promise you that, yes, yes, I think what pissed me off the most about Jackie this season was the fact that in every scene she was in with me, she was going hard for Margaret for Margaret. But then when I would approach her and I would say to her, what are you doing, Jackie, Like this is at a left field, like Margaret always rallied for you, she did. She would remind me, I have text messages from Margaret, uh screenshots saying invite Jackie, don't forget about jack Let's call Jackie, keep her at dinner because she knows that. Jackie was so sensitive about it because Jackie would always call her so and her and I were close too. We always had each other's back, Jackie and I. But what pissed me off the most was that in every single scene, and they really they didn't show us having this conversation, but we had it. She would say to me, you're just mad, Melissa, You're just mad because now I'm friends with your sister in law, Like you're mad, And I would say I'm not mad, Like stop trying to make me mad. I'm not mad, And it was like she was so annoyed and mad that I wasn't mad because she wanted that to be the thing.
Speaker 4: And I was reading.
Speaker 2: But I have to ask you a question because Margaret told us when she was on the pod that Louie's ex was at Joe's comedy show.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, he's about playing No she I will tell you, like I don't know her either, but like I think she also wanted some notoriety around it all too, and wanted to be heard and seen and whatever, and she was. It was Caroline's in New York City, where everybody was there. I believe that's the one it was at. But like she was there, we didn't I don't even think we knew at the time. We found out later.
Speaker 2: Huh okay, all right, So.
Speaker 4: Why do you think that Jackie ultimately switched Slides.
Speaker 3: Because so many people were saying, like she's doing it to try to keep her job.
Speaker 5: She hates her and she hates her. Sorry, I mean.
Speaker 4: It's so obvious it was.
Speaker 5: She really together with my old lawyer, which Jim Leonard, he used to be my attorney. First he signed my first contract for the Real Housewives of New Jersey. Don't you guys start to see the pattern. I just told you about the podcast one situation. I told her, see how it's planted. I'm the coffeecat. I always want what they It is complete opposite. So that's all I'm gonna say about that. But he was my attorney, and he negotiated like my first couple deals from the first couple of seasons of Housewives.
Speaker 4: He made him switch.
Speaker 5: He didn't switch. He asked me, may I take her onto for the criminal stuff? She's reaching out to me asking me, And I'm like, wow, it seems like a little bit of a conflict of interest to me, doesn't it? Like it just feels like it's gonna be well for all.
Speaker 3: I don't want anybody representing me that does entertainment contracts in a.
Speaker 4: Criminal and criminals. I'm just gonna throw that out there right now.
Speaker 2: You have a job when you're an entertainment lawyer versus I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Entertainment attorney represented me in a criminal Yeah, he was not working with any other housewise.
Speaker 4: Then he's like, he's like my cousin, Vinnie attorney.
Speaker 5: I then shared him with Kathy Walkeeley and whatever whoever like he started. I don't know if there was any other housewise. I don't think anyone's using him any longer. But I loved him and his family very much. But little by little I started to see that he was becoming too obsessed with like the production of it all, and that's not me. So I'm not the one you're going to cuddle up to because I'm very matter of fact and I'm very like, oh like, I'm not doing that where I think the advice and stuff was more needed on the other side and was more welcomed. So I started to feel tension and things and contracts were starting to get and I said, you know what, this isn't for me anymore. I started working with someone else, and so then he became fully you know, with her. But what people don't know is that he was mine. And then he was asked to start working with her and I and I said yes, and I said yes, which good.
Speaker 2: Whatever can you explain to me something that happened on Jersey that we never actually got to really see the end too, which was Louie and Teresa were fighting over money.
Speaker 5: I have no idea that's not saying they cut out right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then I never.
Speaker 2: Saw anything but like I and not to be an asshole, I really I'm just curious if Louie was out of the picture, do you think that there was a place for you and Teresa and Joe to make up with Teresa or do you think it's so like Louie is the problem or do you think she's the problem.
Speaker 5: I think there was a lot of problems before him as well. I think what I think I've been, you know, and this obviously is two sided. I'm not saying I'm an angel, but I think that I've you know, I've taken a lot, I've forgiven a lot, I've moved forward.
Speaker 4: With a lot. I'll just say it like that.
Speaker 5: And I got to the point that when you're now calling my husband over for a chat without me, and you're sitting there with your new like fiance and you're telling him that I'm some bad wife and basically lying to him about cheating rumors and with no proof, that is for me. I was like, and now I have checked out of the building, like at this.
Speaker 4: I don't think that I could ever go back.
Speaker 5: I will know. That's the answer to that is no, who would ever in the right mind. And I think that was the day that my husband left there also feeling the same. He couldn't he actually couldn't believe that that's why he got called over to the house and that I wasn't at least invited to the conversation, because I think the conversation was about telling how bad Margaret is as well, like, but so then you should bring me as well and say, listen, Margaret's saying this, or what why am I being left out of the conversation and what a lot of people don't know. I know there was like rumors whatever, but like she didn't just say she was like trying to say there was like.
Speaker 4: Multiple it's crazy.
Speaker 5: So it was so absurd and like to the point where I don't even get hurt over it anymore. I'm like, I am now a friggin whack job if I keep coming back for more.
Speaker 4: You know. So, yeah, that's what it's hard to recover from.
Speaker 2: And if you were to guess, like if you and listen, this is clearly you have no idea nobody's contracts have been renewed. But if you were to guess, who do you think from this past season is coming back to Jersey.
Speaker 4: God, not that question.
Speaker 2: No, I need to because like, ye know, I can't.
Speaker 5: I mean, to be honest, I know who, I know where I think they can make an amazing show. I'm not going to say who it is or what I think I know. I feel like it's the most simple solution with like adding a few just because I know where the true friendships and the back and forth lie.
Speaker 4: That's going to be your at rails, your little dinner table.
Speaker 2: I mean, I I just hate it. I got at rails. I'm just telling you. I hated it.
Speaker 4: I know everyone did.
Speaker 5: I actually thought it was pointless.
Speaker 4: There was like, no it did I hate.
Speaker 2: I wanted to go off the rails watching her.
Speaker 5: Out, I know, and I agree with you one thousand percent, even me watching it. I watched it live with all of you guys. I was like, wait, I'm first of all they I didn't want to keep seeing the finale again. We already saw that, like show watch this, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I wish they would have shown the finale and have you guys like pop in and say things and so we didn't have to watch the finale twice.
Speaker 5: Right, I agree, and I think they know that at this point, but it was chial and error.
Speaker 3: I think they did it because everybody was having a fit about not having a reunion, so they're like, oh, let's just throw them this.
Speaker 4: You're right, yes, but I have to.
Speaker 2: Ask a question truthfully because we just had her on and clearly, and this isn't to throw you under the best ham but T has one million percent team Marge. I asked Marge all of the questions because because I was a little bit confused about the timeline with Louise Eggs and all of those things, like if you had to make a choice, would you trust Margaret?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, I trust Margaret. I know you don't want to hear this from me.
Speaker 4: Teddy doesn't like anybody everybody.
Speaker 5: Do you trust me, Teddy? Do you think I'm like a solid? I'm just really asking what do you think?
Speaker 2: No, I actually do. I think that when it comes down to it, if I were to pick my five housewives that I would want to spend time with outside of doing this for work, you'd be one of them, clearly, because we have before. I like you, I enjoy you, I have fun with you, and I don't think you're full of shit. But I do think that every single one of us put in a situation sometimes when we're pissed about something, we put shit to the side. And that's my question, like, do you really think that Marge is there for you or you think that she is there for the truth or because we saw a lot of.
Speaker 5: Shit this season, Yeah, listen, do I think Marge has her rolodex? Do I think she's gossipy? Do I think she has that in or that she's on the phone all day She's checking her contacts and making the phone calls and working the like the phone and the room way more than I would ever in a million years, one thousand percent she is. But that's who she is, and I won't let her deny that, not to my face, because that is who Marge is. She's gonna call, she's gonna find out, she's going to investigate. And sometimes that doesn't work well for me on Housewives because that is not at all I need to be filled in at all times. I don't give a shit what that person did. Unfortunately, like I am, so so we balance each other well because like, if I'm in the mood for that kind of shit, I'll just call her and I'll be like, what's happening everybody's saying, and she's like hurt and she'll just let it go. And I talk to this one and I talked to that one and I'm like, oh my god, I'm my head hurts, and then I go back to like, but I do. My final answer and you need to believe me on this is that she is my true friend.
Speaker 2: I do that.
Speaker 4: You need You can't judge her off of a reality show.
Speaker 3: You have to know margin hang out with Marge, which I have done, and talk to her on the phone and be friends with her. She's is amazing, amazing, She's so smart.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 2: I just still don't get the timeline. I'm doing the best that I.
Speaker 4: Oh, I get it. Do me to help you understand.
Speaker 5: I I know the whole situation she that you know, the ex she was dming and doing what she had to do way before we even like the filming even started, like way before she was getting in touch with who was gonna take the bait?
Speaker 4: That I can say, right, but Marge.
Speaker 2: Took the bait, Like you have to understand how many times have you been given the bait and not taking it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: That makes me worried. I get a headache just thinking about Yeah, like that makes me worried for a long time friend if that person is willing to always take the bait. And I'm not talking about Marge. I loved Marge. I thought we got in a great interview from Marge. I thought she was amazing. I thought she was as transparent as she could possibly be. But if you have a friend that's always willing to take the bait, it concerns me.
Speaker 4: Especially that doesn't happen in real life. Teddy d Is, are.
Speaker 2: You kidding me?
Speaker 5: No, I hear you, actually hear what my friend. I hear what you're saying, because she's so TV.
Speaker 4: That happens.
Speaker 3: People know that if reality, of course multiplier people contact you. I had somebody just contact me all over every platform about Slade Smiley. I won't even respond to this person because I do not want to get involved.
Speaker 4: I know, and I'm like, couldn't pay. I feel like that.
Speaker 3: You know, when you're on a show and somebody knows that you are going to bring shit up.
Speaker 4: It happens all the time. It's a matter of how invested you get, right.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's true, and listen, do I think Margaret's invested. Yes, I'm not going to lie for her. She's invested in knowing what's going on in everybody's lives. She knows things like sometimes I think I'm going to give her some scoop. I swear to god, I'm like, listen to this. She's like, oh, I know, And I'm like, what the do you do all day?
Speaker 4: Like how do you have?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: She knows everything?
Speaker 2: She who's your best friend on Jersey if you were to say Margaret, she's been the longest.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I have a relationship with Dolores too that I think would shock a lot. And I have a very amazing relationship. We have a great understanding. We talk, you know, her and I talk.
Speaker 4: A lot too.
Speaker 5: We respect each other, We love each other a lot. Dolores and I we have like it is.
Speaker 3: So weird because I heard that Margaret and Dolores are really good friends and they.
Speaker 5: Take all the time.
Speaker 3: But if you watch the show, it seems like Dolores and Teresa are you know, so tight.
Speaker 2: It's so it's fun, don't think so.
Speaker 5: I think you can tell that there's like a little given take a little bit, but I I know.
Speaker 2: I think it's like you and VICKI like, I think there's so much history with them. But the difference is that, like Dolores knows how to have the conversation with multiple people without pissing somebody else off, Like I respect you, I respect you. I want to have this conversation, but I'm not willing to throw this other person that I care about and love completely under the bus. But listen to me for a second.
Speaker 4: Wait a second.
Speaker 5: And I always thought, and I'm tamor you can bouch me on this. To me, that was always like frowned upon by the producers, by the way, it was always like pick a side.
Speaker 6: Pick, Yeah, all of a sudden, it's work and they love it from there because in your show Floors, it's working for I'm like, we are not allowed to do it, Like we're really not, you know.
Speaker 3: But there's such a division in Jersey that it's probably she's a breath of well they need someone, yeah, somebody like that.
Speaker 5: For sure, they needed someone to do that in Jersey.
Speaker 4: But do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: At our show, if you don't pick a side, or not not pick a side, but just be vocal about things, you're gone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, how did you.
Speaker 2: Feel about Jim Fessler's song.
Speaker 5: I freaking loved it. And I'm not just saying that. I thought it was hysterical.
Speaker 4: It was. I'm I'm serious.
Speaker 5: I thought it was so funny. I didn't take it like a serious song. Are we talking about seriously? But like you didn't think for a joke?
Speaker 4: Right, it's a joke. It's like, right, is it a joke? It's funny.
Speaker 2: I don't know it was a joke, and that is the problem. I need somebody to spell it out for me, like this is a joke. We're meant to laugh.
Speaker 4: Oh, now you're making me feel bad. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I feel like it was meant to be like a funny thing that comes at the end of the thing.
Speaker 4: I will say it was fucking go it's I mean, it's no on display. I mean, I don't know, that's what I'm trying.
Speaker 5: I don't think she was like had produced Like I don't think this was like meant to be a song like that was it.
Speaker 4: I didn't take it like that.
Speaker 5: No, I think she was doing it as like a fun She said it to me, She's like, you got to listen to this.
Speaker 2: This is hilarious. I mean it's on streaming services, you guys, and you can buy it.
Speaker 4: So well, there you go. I think that's my point.
Speaker 2: Like I get sing a little ditty right now, and it's not on any streaming services. But if you're willing then to put it out on streaming services, people can purchase it. It's a song, and you're taking it seriously, right.
Speaker 4: You don't have to.
Speaker 5: I still think she did this particular one as like as a show.
Speaker 4: Yes, as that's how I took it. Yeah, now I got out a streaming service.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean she put it on one. That's how it works.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you have a relationship with the with the kids or do your kids have any kind of relationship with Teresa's kids.
Speaker 5: I do believe one of them just text Antonia for her birthday, But I don't want to talk about the kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's I mean, that's the hardest part is the kids not being yeah, able to fully have a relationship.
Speaker 5: You know what, guys, this is, this is it. It's it's time to move on.
Speaker 4: It is what it is.
Speaker 5: It's unhealthy and it's okay, Like it's all right, every I wish nothing but the best. Everyone enjoy life, enjoy this moment in their lives.
Speaker 4: Let me just do it. Hypothetical question.
Speaker 2: Let's say that you get the calls like I'm not letting you out you have more.
Speaker 3: No, No, let's just say like, you get the call and you're not coming back next year, right, And Teresa is.
Speaker 4: How how do you think you're going to process that?
Speaker 3: Because I know what it's like to not be asked back, and it's it's difficult no matter.
Speaker 4: How you flip it or think about it. And you know you have a great life without it. It's something that's been a part of your life for a very long time. Are you prepared for that? Are you concerned?
Speaker 5: I am prepared for anything at this point, obviously because of all the rumors that are out there. I am fully prepared for anything.
Speaker 4: I think I would realize.
Speaker 5: That her and I are two extremely different characters, so to speak, on the show. Right, So, if Bravo decides to go that route and kind of like the darker whatever it is, route, then I need to say that is not a show that I want to be on any.
Speaker 4: Way, which it truly isn't.
Speaker 5: I do want to be on the Real Housewives of New Jersey. I do not want to be on that toxic shit. So as long as you know she is there and that whole thing would come back, it's I wouldn't find it as So what about if flu was gone, Well, I wouldn't find it.
Speaker 4: As a loss.
Speaker 5: And I also want to say, like I've had a fourteen year run, these things do have it.
Speaker 4: You can't do it forever. You cannot.
Speaker 5: You don't go and be on a TV show for fifty years, twenty years. I mean, I've been on for fourteen years. So do I want to come back?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 5: I hope that they do something a little fresh and new. Of course, I'm not gonna lie to everyone. I do hope that there's some changes, and I don't know that I'll be a part of them. I don't and I don't think anybody knows. But if they choose that route, then that's something I just don't even I don't even want to be on it anyway. So I feel like it's a good time to say, like it's time.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, well, we have loved watching you, and we thank you so much. We hoped to hang out with you soon, and thank you so much.
Speaker 5: I know I want to see you guys. I want to see you guys soon whenever I'm in Cali. Are like, were you just in New York camera?
Speaker 4: I was, I was, but I have my kids with me.
Speaker 5: Oh I know, so we were doing I'm loving you and your daughter doing the press and being on atil all this.
Speaker 3: She's really like coming into her own and she's been like super shy.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy for you with that.
Speaker 2: I really am.
Speaker 4: That looks awesome.
Speaker 5: Yes, And to all your listeners out there, make sure you guys listen to part one of On Display because we talked before this, So head over to my podcast if you didn't hear the first part of this, because we had a lot of juice over there too.