Speaker 1: Hi, guys, and welcome to a very special episode of Cheeky's and Chill. Today we're bringing you an episode we recorded live at the iHeartRadio Theater in Burbank. I answered a ton of questions in front of a live audience, and I had a really, really great time celebrating two years of the Michael Dura Podcast Network. Thank you so much to everyone who came out and spent the evening with me. I had so much fun hanging out with you guys in person. Alrighty, let's get into this episode. This is Cheeky's and Chill.
Speaker 2: What up, guys? Hi for guess Hi? What's up? Come on? You know I had to bring my bulling cup too. All right, here we go. Come on then, all right, let's do this.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hi, Oh my god, I see some familiar faces.
Speaker 2: Stop it right now. I'm so excited. I don't know if you guys listen to Cheekys and Chill. Dear cheekis you better? Okay, Well, let's start. Let's do this.
Speaker 1: You guys ready? All right, here we go. Question number one this is from Destiny. I love your podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Destiny. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: So you're not super fan grass. Yes for representing us. My question, when you're not working, what's your favorite way to unwind? Ooh, when I'm not working. I don't know why this is harder to do right now for me to think maybe because you guys are here. But when I'm not working, what I like to do is really chill, is stay at home. I like to wash clothes. Believe it or not, I'm not lying. When I'm not working, I like to do normal things, wash my clothes, go grocery shopping, clean the house, all that stuff ful feels me so much like I need a to like that at least once a week where I could just tend to my household and it just sets the tone for the rest of the week. So that's honestly what I do. I like to go now to the beach. Now that I'm not gonna lie that I've lost a little bit of weight, I feel a little bit better.
Speaker 2: I like the sun now.
Speaker 1: And because I was like, oh, you know, I was covered up and stuff. Now I'm like, what's up? So I like doing that now, taking little walks and hiking. I love to hike. So that's what I do when I don't work. Thank you destiny for your question.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: Okay, is it hotter or am I just nervous? I'm nervous? Are you cold?
Speaker 2: Baby? You guys are so pretty? Everyone? Hi, okay from Jessica.
Speaker 1: All right, I've noticed you're always rooting for your friends and family. How do you manage to always be happy when your brothers and sisters succeed without feeling a little jealous? You know what, I'm not a jealous person, especially with my siblings.
Speaker 2: They're like my kids, you guys, I raise them. I'm happy.
Speaker 1: I feel like Il Bartolos, the sun is big enough to shine for all of us, yes or no. So I just feel like I know what I bring to the world and my mission here, and I know what other people do, and I embrace people and I celebrate them like jealousy is not gonna get me anywhere, especially with my siblings. When I see my sister doing her thing, Jackie now she's the CEO of Jenny Rivera Enterprises, shout out to her. I see him like, I'm such a proud sister, Like I'm just like, she's amazing, She's doing a great job. Jennica's thriving, she has over comfort, she has her podcast now on Mike Gula you guys, and I'm so happy and Johnny, you know, the little one Mikey has a new business. I'm just like, I don't feel jealous. If anything, I feel proud because I know that I had something to do with that. You know. I was like, Mama, we did good, we did good. So yeah, thank you Jessica. Are you guys enjoying this so far?
Speaker 2: What's up? I don't know, never mind, I was not gonna say.
Speaker 1: Kellogg's I love you all right from Tony with an eye and I with a hy. Okay, what's your favorite meal to cook for a Melio on.
Speaker 2: Date night at home? Huh?
Speaker 1: He loves pasta, so I like to cook fettuccini alfredo and I make fettuccini the sauce from scratch. Okay, not the pasta yet, I don't know how to make the pasta. So that's what I cook for him, with chicken, grilled chicken, and some wine. So that's what I like to cook. Tony with an eye, thank you so much. I wonder if it's a girl or a boy, Tony, but either way, thank you Tony for your question. Okay, what's up, guys, up there, Hi, and up there too.
Speaker 2: I love you too.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, dude, I think I'm going way too fast here, twenty minutes here, okay, so I'm gonna slow down. Cindy, do you believe a woman can really have it all? Or do some parts of your life suffer when you're trying to achieve too much? Ooh is a good question, and I've been guilty of it because I think from losing my mom. When I lost my mom, I wanted to just focus on work so that I didn't focus so much on the pain, and I wasn't taking care of my heart and taking care of my health and taking care of what I think truly matters. Obviously, work is important, because money's important because we've got to buy ourselves things because we have to pay our mortgage or our rent or whatever our food, you know, But you can't forget what's important. I think balance is huge. You have to find time for yourself, whatever that means, whatever it is that makes you happy. You can definitely have it all. It's just really realizing. Okay, let me set some time aside for me to go get a massage, to read a book, to work out whatever it is. It's gonna make your soul feel better. And now I still struggle. I'm not gonna lie. I still struggle with finding the balance. Sometimes I feel like, Okay, I'm working too much or I'm having too much fun. These past few months, I've been having way too much fun and I feel it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I need to be home.
Speaker 1: I need to work a little more because since June medi buelo and I'm like, okay, no, I need a chill. So it's really a balance on both ends. So you can definitely have it all. It's just having your heart in the right place first and foremost. Know what's important to you, that is the most important thing, like your values. Do not lose your values in trying to chase money. Signs you, guys, please please, Because people say money is the root of all evil, That's not true. The love for money is the root of all evil. When you love money more than your morals and your values, your priorities aren't straight. That's all I'm saying, yes or no. Can I get an Applaus for that? Y'all better start clapping. Okay, thank you. Let me drink some waters. I wa I promise I had a little bit earlier, and this is so ye.
Speaker 2: See, like my chicks are a little like rosy.
Speaker 1: It's because I feel happy.
Speaker 2: But I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm good. Okay, it's his water. Just sell, I promise that is you know. You guys know yourself. I don't know where she's at, but where hija Sell. And it's Richard Bull, my manager over there.
Speaker 2: What's up? Where's Pablo? Is that Pablo? That's okay? So Pablo is the producer.
Speaker 1: One of the producers of Cheekies and Chill and der Cheekis And I just met him for the first time. Oh and Brianna too, Hi, Brianna, I just met them for the first time. But I let keepo for my wonderful team over there. Okay, Am I doing good? Everything's kosher right awesome? Okay?
Speaker 2: So Brian, Oh, Brian b r y a n oh, I love. I love to see how names are spelled. It's just like different, you know. Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm an aspiring singer based in LA and I'm looking for a manager or management team. But I don't know where to start. What should I look for in a good manager? Oh?
Speaker 2: Talking about my manager.
Speaker 1: To be honest, it's hard to find a good manager. I've I'm just gonna be honest, I've been I've had a few, and it's not just because he's here. I call him my dadager, So if you guys follow me on social media, he's like my dadager. I think the most important thing is finding someone that is excited and passionate about your project, about what it is.
Speaker 2: That you're doing.
Speaker 1: Because if they're just there for the money, it's maybe, yeah, they're gonna get you a lot of money, but is that how far.
Speaker 2: Does that go? How long does that go?
Speaker 1: So I someone that's really passionate and is like your biggest cheerleader. So I've been very blessed to find that. But I had to go and kiss a few frogs in order to get to that. But not that my other managers were bad, because I still love them.
Speaker 2: Just saying that, okay, because.
Speaker 1: But Dane, they're wonderful. It's just we It just wasn't you know what I mean, It didn't you know, But it's okay. You have to go through that in order to learn about yourself. I also said, okay, cut on a hat, like you have to be more chill, you know what I mean. Like it's not just them I also had to learn and mature and say, okay, well, I gotta listen too, because it's not just what I say. You have to be also open to what they suggest and they know more than you. And you have to trust your manager. And I learned that I did, right, I'm better now. Thank you, Yeah, thank you, mister boll because you well, the thing is is like there's a difference between being a boss and being a leader. People are like, oh, boss, it you got to tell them what to do and point the fingers. And it's not about that. It's about leading by example. And sometimes like he's kind of like my boss. Don't tell him I said that, but he's kind of like my boss. So I have to also just say, okay, whatever you think, Richard, I'm gonna I'm gonna follow you. I'm gonna trust you. You have to trust your team. Without a team, they're your foundation. Without them, you fall, So you have to trust uh, Brian, Okay, all right, I should have one of you guys pick a question from here.
Speaker 2: No, don't you think? Okay, who should I pick?
Speaker 1: I'm my jackiey oh, come here, mama, pick one for me. I want to see what I gotta do here? Can you read it for me too? Oh that's a long one, y'all read it?
Speaker 2: Sure? Okay?
Speaker 3: It says it's from Ricardo. My girlfriend is constantly going through my cell phone. I've never given her a reason not to trust me, so I'm not sure why she acts like this. This has been an issue for us for the last year. We've been together for two years, and I'm not sure how much more I can take. Whenever I ask her why she does it, she always says it's her cell phone too, and it turns into a big argument. Should I change my password? What should I do?
Speaker 2: Very nice reading, Mama, I love that. Okay, let's sit and talk about this. Because I used to be a toxica Okay, let me tell you. I learned.
Speaker 1: If you push a guy too far, you're gonna push him to do something that he probably wasn't even thinking of doing. There has to be trust in a relationship, whether it be like I just said, a work relationship or a romantic relationship. I feel that you're man should be okay with you looking through his phone.
Speaker 2: Not all the time.
Speaker 1: I think that's successive if you're doing it a lot. Mamacita Ricardo's girl that's.
Speaker 2: Too much baby.
Speaker 1: If you're doing it every day, lo, he's gonna get tired. But for me personally, it's a red flag if a guy gets real nervous or always has his phone like face down and if you're like, hey, can I borrow your phone real quick? And he's like why, what do you want and it's kind of like, okay, well you have something to hide it. A guy should just be like, here, you don't have to have his password, but it's like, here, go ahead, do you I use my phone? But if he's hovering and worried, there's something going on.
Speaker 2: That's my opinion.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you guys think, right, but doing it excessively, that's that's not good either, because that means you don't trust him. If you don't trust the person you're with, then that's also a red flag on your side, Like you can't have a relationship where you don't trust them. And you have to also trust the universe and trust God whatever it is that you believe in that if there's anything you need to know, you will find out. A woman's intuition is strong, so you're gonna know you feel me and you gotta trust that and your partner has to be okay with it. So Ricardo, I think you should have a solid conversation with her and say, hey, this is making me feel uncomfortable and I'm not hiding anything, and I've never given you a reason pro testas pasando, and hopefully she understands, and hopefully she lets you look through her phone too.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: And I just found this trick not so long.
Speaker 1: Ago on the phone where you can see if they'd be raised messages. I wish I could show you, guys, but I'm not gonna give up my trick. But ahem, be careful too. You also have to be okay with finding something on the phone, and ask yourself if I find something, what am I gonna do? Don't just try to find something, start a fight and then just stay there too. You gotta really think about it. So Ricardo's girl, I think you need to chill a little bit.
Speaker 4: MoMA.
Speaker 2: Do it once a month, don't.
Speaker 1: Do it every day, not every day. Once a month is fine, I'm telling you, because be starting problems, yes or no, thank you, Richard. I'm gonna tell Jennifer, his wife, I'm gonna tell her how to how to look at your messages. You know, I'm a hawk on his on his butt.
Speaker 2: Two. I caught myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, So Lucy, we have a question from Lucy. Okay, my sister and I are so different.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 1: I try to talk to her, but she always thinks I'm attacking her. What are some ways I can create a sisterly hood. I'm a little lost.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, my sister and I well both, Yeah, we're very different, all of us. I think it's just learning to is it's important to know people's love language. You guys know about the five love languages. If you don't, Yeah, if you guys don't, I really suggest.
Speaker 2: That you read the book and that you If.
Speaker 1: You guys haven't read it, I suggest that you do because it's going to help you in your life, especially with like your family members is knowing how they like to be loved. And I always say this on my podcast all the time. I feel like I say way too much, but it's the truth. You can tell anyone anything that's on your mind and what you feel. It's how you deliver your message. It's how you tell the person.
Speaker 2: I don't like this.
Speaker 1: This really hurts my feelings and I've learned this with therapy. I'm a huge advocate for therapy. I love therapy, you guys, It's helped me, like just survive. So it's how you tell them, hey, this is hurting my feelings. This is what I feel when you attack someone and you're like you did this?
Speaker 2: No, it's hey, did you do this?
Speaker 1: Asking a question instead of assuming and attacking changes everything. So I don't know. It's a little different for me because I'm the eldest. So I'm very like motherly with my siblings and I've learned not to be because they want me to be less of a mom and more of a sister. So that's been a little bit of a challenge for me. But it's more of like I always hey, how are you feeling, how's your day? How can I help you? How can I make your day better? Like I think it's just little by little learning how your sister Lucy right, yes, Lucy, How your sister likes to be loved, and how she likes to be talked to. If speaking face to face doesn't work, I always suggest this, write a letter sometimes text messaging. Gotta be careful with that. I love voice notes. I love voice notes.
Speaker 2: You, guys. I am the voice note queen.
Speaker 1: Because I want people to hear my intention behind what I'm trying to say, because sometimes when I write, it could sound a little like to direct but write a love letter, Lucy, tell your sister you know what, hey, I want us to have a better relationship.
Speaker 2: How can we do this?
Speaker 1: What can I do better to make you feel more safe to speak to me? So that is my suggestion. Was that some good advice or no?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, because yeah, it's like you got.
Speaker 1: To learn all of us like to be loved differently. You know, I'm words of affirmation. I need you to tell me every day that you love me.
Speaker 2: I know, and I'm not a toxica you guys anymore. You could say it, but I can't. But I love you. I love you so much. Okay, cool, all right, let's go to the next one. Let's do it. Martinez back there? How am I doing? Okay? Thank you so much? Thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: All right, Christian, what's your favorite memory of recording The Rivera's reality show? Would you do a reality show again? I miss you boy, honestly. Okay, we've been offered reality shows quite a bit since we stopped, and the reason because I was an executive producer on the reality show. The reason I decided for us not to continue was because I felt like it was starting issues with my siblings, and I made my mom and I made myself a promise that I was going to try my very best to keep my siblings and I united, because that was like her biggest thing.
Speaker 2: Would say it all the time.
Speaker 1: So I said, no amount of money, no amount of fame, no amount of is gonna get between my siblings and I. And they were frustrated, and it had been ten years of reality you guys.
Speaker 2: But my favorite part of doing the.
Speaker 1: Reality show was precisely that spending time with my siblings, like seeing them all the time doing fun things that we normally wouldn't do. And thanks to the reality show, we were able to do so many things. I'm so grateful, like it's something that changed our life. I have those clips with I Love Jenny to go back and hear my mom's voice, you know, and relive, and I think it's such a blessing. So I can't knock reality. That's how I basically started, you know, I started with cheeks and roxy and that's how I kind of developed my career. I've thought about it, but for sure, i'd have to be still an executive producer on it because I gotta have some control of the content. You feel me to make sure that there's no issues. But that was my favorite memory and I missed that. I mean because everyone's so busy. My siblings are so busy now. Everyone's doing their things. They're all grown. They think they're so grown. So I'm like, okay, whatever, you don't have time for me. So that's really hard for me, you guys, As a big sister, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, oh yes, but they do.
Speaker 1: Like Jackie and and Mike Johnny are out in Mexico City doing all kinds of promo and I'm watching them on TikTok and everything. It's like, those are my babies, but they're not babies anymore. I'm being good on this. So Christian, thank you for your question. Now you make me all emotional. I'm so emotional today, you guys, I don't know is there a full moon? Because I don't know. I'm always like Yoslovia nothin'. I'm a cancer. So I was like, I was about to say I'm a Christian because her his name, but I'm a cancer. So I'm just like, oh my god, is the moon? What's going on with the moon? Is it like the retrograde?
Speaker 2: I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: But if I cry today, you guys just just understand. Okay, let's see, Emily. So, my best friend is getting married, and even though I'm happy for her, I'm a little jealous. Thank you for being honest. I'm forty five and I'm still single. I think I'm gonna cry. Hold on, I can't help but think I'll never find my husband. Do you have any advice on how I can deal with this?
Speaker 2: My heart?
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, it's not just me, mama. It doesn't matter how old you are, forty five, fifty twenty five. The person that is meant to come into your life is going to come into your life.
Speaker 2: At whatever age. I think what you should do. My suggestion to you.
Speaker 1: Emily is I think you have to pray. I'm a praying type of person. If that's not your thing, then meditate, you know, just something where you're kind of like, let me release these feelings of jealousy, because that's going to block you from the universe giving you in attracting what you want. So I would suggest that you write a letter and just say I forgive myself for feeling jealous. I'm happy for my friend. Everything that you feel, all those feelings, they're all valid and we understand them, but you got to release them. You either got to burn the paper or you know, bury it or throw it in the ocean. But we don't want to pollute the ocean, so maybe not that. So yeah, scratch that, but bury it or something and and release it. Once you do that, then you write another letter and say, Okay, Dear God, universepe san Huda's whoever you pray to, and you just say, I would love for you to send me a man like this, whatever it is, no kids or kids or married or whatever kind of man. Don't even if you say I want it, soles anything, anything, And you write it and you just really concentrate on that letter and have faith that you you will find a man that's gonna love you for you. I think the most important thing in that letter is a person that's going to love me and value me for who I am, and it is going to be faithful to me, and it's gonna love me very much and unconditionally. I think all that is very important. I stop saying, oh my god, I want a tall guy and I want him to have this and that. Now I'm like, I just want someone that's gonna treat me right. As you get older, I just feel like you start realizing what's really important, like like all that, it'll come.
Speaker 2: You guys can figure it.
Speaker 1: Out as long as he loves you, Emily, Okay. So that's my suggestion and it's worked for me, and that's where we're gonna leave it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So also, oh wait, very important thing you, guys. In order for you to attract the person that you want, you should also try becoming not trying work every day towards becoming that person and that you want to attract. You can't just be asking for a person that's faithful and this and this and that and then you're not. You have to also be like, Okay, well I want to be a reflection of what I'm looking for. That's also very important. Work on yourself and make sure that you're also ready internally and mentally emotionally healthy to receive what God's going to send you with the universe is going to send you. That's that's another thing. And I had to learn that the hard way because I thought it was perfect and then I realized that I wasn't and I was like, oh okay, I still have a lot to learn. And that's why I'm telling you guys. You guys before it was like you gave me reasons to be Toxica, and I was like, I don't want to be like that anymore. So I'm gonna change my ways and I'm just going to be confident in who I am and what I have to bring to the table because I have a whole lot to bring to the table. And you're gonna be sorry if you ever do anything wrong to me. And then you're just like, you know what, whatever, If you're going to do some dumb things, you're gonna regret it.
Speaker 2: Yes or no? Okay? Pieriad it? Okay? Can I have someone else read me a question? Or no? Okay? Hi Jessica, Okay, all right, let's see.
Speaker 4: Yes, you gotta put a long one, Paola, Olah. You have such great skin, and I want to level up my skincare. Where do you recommend I start? Is there a morning and nighttime routine that I should follow? Right now, I just wash my face and call it a day, but I want to glow.
Speaker 2: Love that for us.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Mama, Sita, Oh, thank you baby.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let's start off by saying, go to beeflows dot com.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying now. I've had my skincare for a lot of years. Seven years, I think it is.
Speaker 1: And I've loved skincare since I was sixteen years old, So that's where my passion comes from.
Speaker 2: No one taught me that. It's just something that I love.
Speaker 1: And I think the biggest advice that I can give you, ladies, please, even guys that were makeup, take off your makeup every night, even if you're drunk, even if it's four in the morning. Please take off your makeup, even if you're half a sleep. That's how you gonna makeup, mas Kita, take it off. I heard once that when we sleep with our makeup on, we age twenty nine days in a night, twenty nine days. I don't know about you, guys, but I'm trying to age as gracefully as possible, and I do botox and everything I love. I'm I'm not gonna even lie. I love both talks. I love fillers, that's my thing. But I do it cute, not like crazy, but I like it. And I love skincare, but is them obviously. Drink water and use good skincare. Okay, Washing your face morning and night anywhere from thirty to sixty seconds is very important.
Speaker 2: Use a toner.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't use a tooner. Make sure that it's alcohol free. Mine is alcohol free. Okay, revitalizing toner. And use SPF. That is the biggest advice men and women. Use SPF.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: It's the biggest thing for your body and for your face is especially and as Latinos we tend to get a lot more sunspots and hyperbigmentation. So I would highly suggest a very good SPF and I have an amazing one at Beitholiskin dot com. It's called I have a tinted one and I have a regular one and it's called Go and Protect thirty SPF thirty and I if.
Speaker 2: You want, it's a great one.
Speaker 1: Has vitamin C in there, so it's gonna help with all that. But that's my suggestion to you. Babe Baola, thank.
Speaker 2: You for pulling that question. I didn't even do it. It was it was the Lord.
Speaker 1: So let's speak a few We have a few more minutes. You guys to talk and shit chat here and no, okay, good. I don't want you guys to be born.
Speaker 2: No sure, I love you dude, Il Agustina and Naki holy I, Lagustine Richard, none.
Speaker 1: Of the gad I wo see as a paparazzi. You guys just putting it out there. I got a long one, Okay, I guess I'm gonna read it, Alejandro Cheeky's I need your advice. My girlfriend loves to dance, and whenever we're at party, she wants to hit the dance floor.
Speaker 2: But I'm not a good dancer. I get so nervous.
Speaker 1: I can see how disappointed she gets when I say, no, help, What should I do? I'm considering dancing lessons, but I'm embarrassed. Alejandro Baba. The fact that you're asking this means that you care, and I think that you should definitely do it and do not let embarrassment stop you. Okay, do it with fear, do it with embarrassment. If you want to learn for your girl, I think you should because I had a boyfriend once.
Speaker 2: That didn't dance.
Speaker 1: He didn't even try, And honestly, I love to dance. I love to hit the dance floor like your girl, And it was really difficult to find someone that's not even willing to like dance. And then if you went to go dance without him, he to get upset. So, Alejandro, take those dancing lessons. Go on YouTube that me in. I'm sure they can teach you the cha cha and then just do the you know, do the two step at least, you know, like dance like a chollo something right. I'll go put on way with it and go out there with your girl if that's what she likes to do.
Speaker 2: If not, let her be. But you know that was cute. That was so cute. That was so cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks guys.
Speaker 2: You guys are so sweet. Also a long one.
Speaker 1: Here read it for me, Rna where you want to read it? Okay, sorry, Mura'm gonna give you working out princess. Okay, here read it for me, Mama.
Speaker 5: I've been trying to become a morning person so I can make the most of my days. I feel like people are so much more productive in the mornings, and so I've been trying to wake up at five am so that I can start my day with a workout and take care of myself before I have to start working. It's been super challenging and I'm and so I'm wondering if you have any tips on staying motivated or disciplined.
Speaker 1: Thank you good Okay, thank you for reading that for me. Okay, So, have you guys heard of the book called The Five Am Club by any chance?
Speaker 2: Okay? I tried it. Let me tell you. It's tough.
Speaker 1: So, Lulu, I think the fact that you I think you just have to be patient. You have to be patient with yourself. Maybe start off slow, tell yourself, okay, out of the week, I'm gonna wake up twice a week at five am and ease your way into it. Because if you do it, I see it, you know, like the repenthe I wanted to say another word, but I see the repente. You're going to tie. It's gonna be You're gonna get tired. So I would suggest just kind of easing your way into getting up at five in the morning. But I will tell you my mom was that woman that would wake up at five in the morning, even if she fell asleep at two. And I don't know how she did it, but this was her in the morning.
Speaker 2: Come mom, wake up and I'm like, how is she? Why is she ups? I'm like, she just fell asleep.
Speaker 1: So it's just like, you do get more out of your day waking up early, getting your workout in. I am a huge again advocate for working out and making yourself feel good. But ease your way into it. There's no reason to run. You could just take baby steps, little by little. And I think that's like my biggest advice because I tried it, and I will tell you around seven o'clock, I was yawning and I can't, like, I just Richard has me doing all kinds of things, like he wants me to do videos and he wants me to do this, and he wants me to do interviews, and it's just like, you know, where is he? I don't know. He probably left because he's like I'm embarrassing him. But you know, I think it's awesome to wake up that early, bittless, you know. So you just got to take it easy, little by little, and then you know, you work your way up. Okay, ooh little one. Okay, Angelica, what's your favorite song to perform live? Okay, so my favorite song to perform live would have to be ooh, I have.
Speaker 2: So many of you guys.
Speaker 1: Just one, okay, honestly, that's like my favorite right now.
Speaker 2: And thank you, guys, Thank you so much. It's the yes.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much for being here. Thank you for taking the time to listen to us, to be fans of Michael Tura, because if you're here, you're fans of Michael Dura.
Speaker 2: Thank you to.
Speaker 1: My Michael Tura team, to Kellogg's, to the Super Secret Bestie Club. Honestly, I'm so happy to be here and I'm so grateful, and this is the end of my time, but I want to say thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Oh you have there're those for me.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. I don't have flowers, guys. You know I love flowers. Thank you, my love, thank you. I appreciate give me a kiss, thank you. I mean it doesn't stand with Floris you guys, guys, I'm a sucker for flowers. I love love, so you know you guys, Thank you so much. I love you guys. A round of applause for you, guys.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: This is a production of iHeartRadio and the Michael Gourda podcast Network. Follow us on Instagram at Michael Gourda podcasts and follow me Cheeky's That's c h i q u i s. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcast, and check us out on YouTube