Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott Shannon. Hour two Sean Hannity Show, Toll Free. It's eight hundred ninety four to one Shawn this Friday, if you want to be a part of the program. Michael Cloud is a Congressman twenty seventh District of the Great State, Free State of Texas. Just leveled may Orcus. Here's him asking what power has Congress taken away from you and the administration to secure the border because they keep blaming Texas, they keep suing Texas, just like they're trying to now blame Trump for the Biden economy and Biden inflation. I'm just sick and tired of passing the buck around. But this is a great exchange with Michael Cloud and may Orcus.
Speaker 2: Could you speak to any authorities that Congress has removed from you or the president since taking office? Congressman, I mentioned Congress has removed any authorities from you or the president since you've taken office. Congressman of the Pens. He answer, no question, Congressman. The points that you make with respective border patrol agencies exactly why you're filibustering. I asked you a yes or no question, Congressman. As you make Congress removed any authorities from you or the President since you've taken office, Congressman, the point that you make with respective border answer no, I would also make the point that you have approximately twenty percent larger budget than Trump had. The President has made the point that he can't secure the border, he can't get down to he because he is waiting on Congress to move and I just point that out to belay that and to point out the truth of the fact that he has every single authority is President Trump. He has more resources at his disposal than President Trump, yet he's done everything he can to undermine the security of our border.
Speaker 1: You know, when when somebody like DHS Secretary of May Arcis goes to Congress as asked, they've very direct question, has Congress removed any power, any authority from the Biden administration as it relates to the border.
Speaker 3: We all know the answer.
Speaker 1: He knows the answer, and he just steadfastly refuses to answer the question. This is why this idiot deserved to be impeached. However, I still stand by my statement that I blame Biden more than him, because these are the Biden open border policies that are going to result in a terrorist attack on our nation, which is what we were talking about with Director Ray and where the country is and all of the admonitions and warnings that are out there. How many more times can we bring it up? Let me play one more clip than Congressman Cloud will join us. He asks may Orcus. We already know it's tens of thousands, but he asks may Orcas how many Chinese nationals are coming across our border?
Speaker 3: Listen, do you have.
Speaker 2: Any concerns that China may be engaged with unrestricted warfare in our country? Congressman, addressing the challenges that the People's Republic of China poses is one of our highest priorities, and we have a number of lines of.
Speaker 3: Effort to address that.
Speaker 2: Whether that is enforcement of the weaker Forced Labor Protection Act. How many Chinese nationals have crossed our border in the last couple of years, and the fight against forced labor, whether that is battling that's not homeland security. I appreciate that, but that's not homely in security. We are tasked with enforcement of the UFLPA. Congressman, Secondly, I'm asking you about the border. How many Chinese nationals have crossed our border? I'd be pleased to provide that data. It's tens of thousands, it's the secondly thousands. Secondly, the threat of cyber attacks right now, right now, crossing our border are tens of thousands of Chinese nationals who are not presently in our country. They are primarily single aged at adult male military aged, and they've crossed our border, and you are not doing anything to counteract that anyway.
Speaker 1: Congress with Michael Cloud, twenty seventh District, Free State of Texas is with us, sir, how are you?
Speaker 3: How many years have you been in Congress now?
Speaker 4: Just over five?
Speaker 1: How come I barely got come? I barely know you, and you're doing such a great job. Not many people have the tenacity to do what you just did. Not enough people on our side will not. You have to dig in like a dog on a bone and just demand an answer to a straightforward question, and this guy would not give it to you, which is beyond despicable considering the importance of you know, Joe Biden allowing our top geopolitical foes access to our country China, Russia, Iran, Syria, Egypt, Afghanistan, and nobody's doing anything about.
Speaker 4: It, exactly, and We all know first of all, that that all Biden had to do to secure the border was absolutely nothing. Trump left it in a great situation and all Biden had to do was to continue the policies. And to your point, you know, I was once in a closed door even with Hiorkis, in which we basically said, hey, you need to do your job, and his golf was kind of like, well, let you get rid of me. Who do you think he's going to replace it with. You know, these are the policies that the administration wants in place, and no matter what they're saying from the press, secretary stand or whatever Biden says, the fact of the batter is that they wanted to secure the border. They could secure the border, and getting Mexico on board is not a difficult issue as well. Trump was able to do that in a matter of twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: Well Trump got that done.
Speaker 1: But now we have Mexico lecturing our president, our country on what our policies with Venezuela Cuba ought to be and lecturing how many tens of billions of dollars we need to give to foreign countries. Them Let Mexico give that money if they want to give it so badly.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, we have tens of thousands of people, foreign nationals, coming across the border with very little at any betting, and we know, you know, one of the questions I'd asked me was about was about the theory of China's unrestricted warfare against our country, in which they tax our resources, they bring people across, they attack infrastructure, and they do everything they can to destroy our country minus the collateral war. And if his job is homeland security, the point is that he needs to be focused on the security of the homeland and instead he's turned our border patrol, when our border protection into border processing. And this is put to the American people's but our communities, our families, and certainly our nation in a very tricky situation. Here.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this because I think I'm probably the only person at least that I know of on air that is hammering this daily. Because to me, it is a clear and present danger to our national security. I have been telling my audience and you can correct me, Congressman, if I'm wrong, and actually I pray to God that I am wrong, and that is that the tens of thousands that are coming from China to our southern border and all the people coming from Russia to our southern border, and from Iran and Syria and Egypt and Afghanistan. We just had an Afghan with ties to terror that they caught just in the last twenty four hours. Is my understanding, I'm saying and telling people, Oh, it's gonna happen. We now have terror cells in this country among the over ten million illegal unvetted Joe Biden immigrants. I pray to God I'm wrong. I believe in miracles, but I don't think I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: Congressman, it would.
Speaker 4: Be foolish for us to assume otherwise. And if your job is the security of our nation, that should be your posture. And anyone anyone who cares about the security of our nation, anyone whose job is in the homeland remember his varied apartment. The Department of Homeland Security was stood up in the wake of nine to eleven when we had nineteen foreign nationals who misrepresented their purpose in the United States, came and attacked our country using our own resources and what was available here. And for us to have somebody who's at the helm who that seems to be not very much a priority and is more concerned with aiding and abetting cartels and getting people into our country.
Speaker 1: With okay, then it defies all common sense and logic. Have you been able to ascertain in your own mind, to your own satisfaction, why'd they be that stupid?
Speaker 5: I don't think there's The answer is no.
Speaker 1: You can't explain such stupidity because it doesn't make any sense. Anyone with common sense has a hard time understanding stupid.
Speaker 4: The policies are where they are because that's what they want them to be.
Speaker 1: Why but why do they want them to be this? They are now putting our country in jeopardy. Why are they putting our country in jeopardy?
Speaker 4: One of the things I point to you often is speech that actually Biden gave when he was vice president, and he said it ironically. He was in the Ukraine when he said this. He said, of the Obama Biden administration, he said, we are trying to create a multi polar world. In other words, we want a world where the United States is not the supreme power and influencing strength in the world. And so they are all for bringing America down the notch and bringing other countries up up a notch.
Speaker 1: And so and is that what you believe the motivation is, see think I think ultimately, I think democrats and I'm not good And a lot of people would say this is the great replacement theory.
Speaker 5: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: What it is is I think ultimately, if Democrats, and it's already been proposed by a number of them, if they offer something of great value, it doesn't. They're coming from all over the world, so we're not. What we're talking about here is a plan to ultimately provide a path to citizenship. And you know that many other countries sell citizenship. I mean you could pay a fortune and become a citizen of Portugal or Malta or Belize or Antigua.
Speaker 3: Or any of these other countries.
Speaker 1: Very hard to become a citizen of New Zealand And or Australia, but you can pay for it.
Speaker 3: It's millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: In some cases, you can pay one hundred and fifty thousand dollars and be a citizen and get a passport the whole bit and have joint or dual citizenship in other countries. But if they become the party that offers this the most highly coveted passport that the world can offer, and they give it away free. Well, I hope you'll vote for us after we gave you that. I mean, to me, it's something of great value. I don't care where people come from.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm for legal immigration, but I want a background check, I want a health check, and I want a means check to make sure you're not going to be a financial burden on the American people. Then I don't really give a flying hoot where you come from. Welcome to our country. We're glad you're part of our family.
Speaker 4: I can say my wife is a naturalized citizen, and so we've gone through the immigration process. I was there when she, you know, said the Pledge of allegiance for the first time two years rolling down people's faces because they had done this the right way. They had come to our country. They had come to be an asset, and so there's a right way to do this. We are a welcoming country. I mean, it's amazing what I think of My kids are both you know, the children of first generation, and then my family goes back to like the sixteen hundreds in America, right, and so that's the unique story that is America. But there's a right way to do this. And even if you're thinking from a humanitarian effort, half the world's population makes like less than ten dollars a day. You don't solve that by bringing everybody here. You say that the United States will be a bright beacon of hope and freedom, and if you embrace the same principles that have led to prosperity here, you can have that for your people at home. And we want that. We want to be a partner with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you and I are on the same page. All I quick break more with Texas Congressman Michael Cloud is with us as he hammered may orcus and before Congress and before the world is just how incompetent?
Speaker 3: Wasn't an idiot? And frankly, what a fraud this guy is?
Speaker 1: We continue with Michael Cloud, who gave a verbal beat down to Alejandro Mayorcis.
Speaker 3: Frankly, he deserved it. As we continue, let me go back.
Speaker 1: This is the third appearance by the FBI Director Ray in a row warning about the elevated threats by foreign terror groups that are coming into the country unvetted. Why the hell he's not doing anything about it is beyond perplexing. Frankly, a dereliction of duty to me, but I want you to listen to him warn about these elevated threats.
Speaker 6: We've seen a rogues gallery of foreign terrorist organizations call for attacks against Americans and our allies. And given those calls for action, our most immediate concern has been that individuals or small groups will draw some kind of twisted inspiration from the events in the Middle East area out attacks here at home. But now increasingly concerning is the potential for a coordinated attack here in the homeland, again to the isis K attack we saw at the Russia concert hall just a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: So my question is he sees he's telling us the threat of that. Why isn't he, as the nation's top law enforcement agency, leading the top law enforcement agency, in the head of the top law enforcement agency. Why doesn't he demand Joe Biden and may Orcus abide by the laws of this country and stop aiding and a betting in the law breaking.
Speaker 4: Why And that is the big open question right now. And you know we just walked off the floor dealing with PIZA, a PISA debate. Over the last weeks, we've been talking about whether or not we need signal intelligence to direct down terrorist and anyone, any intelligence agency, any intelligence official who wants to secure our border, who doesn't want terrorist in our country, he wants to track down the bad guys, must start with the big gaping wound that's at the southern border and say we need to close the border because you know, you don't leave China without China's permission, right, And so when you look at a Chinese individuals coming into the United States are paying cartels way more than others as well, and they're also well provided for on the journey.
Speaker 1: Then oh yeah, then they have plenty of money when they get here and they buy up our ranch land and farmland and landing a military installation. You think President she would let me buy up land in China. I don't think he'd let me near his country. Listen, I have to run.
Speaker 3: You did a great job yesterday.
Speaker 1: Take about Congressman, one of the few people that out there that knows how to throw a verbal punch, and I thought you'd put him back on his heels and shut him up, and you just exposed him for the person that he is, a man that is not willing to do his job.
Speaker 3: Thank you, sir, Yes, sir, We'll keep working on Congressman Michael Cloud, pre State of Texas holding them accountable.
Speaker 1: Sean gets the answers no one else does. America deserves and know the truth about Congress him twenty five to the top of the hour of your calls coming up on this Friday toll free, it's eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, you know twenty bucks today barely get your burger fries. I mean it's getting expensive out there for everything. But I'll tell you what twenty bucks can get you. And we all need a cell phone. It'll get you unlimited talk, unlimited text, plenty of five gen data. It's from my cell phone company, a veteran owned company, Pure Talk. They have the same five gen network. They use the same ones as AT and t's Verizon and T Mobile. They use the exact same cell towers as the big carriers. The average family for the same service is saving almost one thousand dollars a year, real money. Some families save even more. No contract to sign, no activation fee, and you can bring you know. They have great deals on phones. If you're ever looking for a phone, you need you can check it out with them, or if you don't need one, you don't need one now making this switch. It is simple, it is fast, It is easy. You dial pound two to fifty, you say the keyword save now. If you do it now, you save an additional fifty percent off your first month. Join the hundreds of thousands of US a stampede away from the big carriers into saving real money in these tough economic times. Pound two fifty keywords save now from our friends of pure talk. And guess what, maybe with the savings you can go buy your burger and fries. That sounds really good about now, By the way, I'm hungry. All right, to our busy phones, we go, all right, we got a liberal. There's a liberal from the free State of Florida.
Speaker 3: Casey is with us.
Speaker 1: Casey the liberal wants to talk about abortion, all right, Casey. Usually it's not an issue that you're going to change anyone's mind on. Let me ask you a quick question about abortion. You do you support an any restrictions on abortion at all?
Speaker 5: My feelings on abortion is it's not my business. It's not your business.
Speaker 1: It's not your true You know what you sound like that you sound like Mayorcis.
Speaker 3: I asked you a question.
Speaker 1: Do you support any restrictions at all on abortion? For example, late term abortions in the seventh, eighth, and ninth month.
Speaker 5: In certain cases? Yes, and a certain cases what are the case?
Speaker 3: Give me what they tell me what cases would be?
Speaker 5: Yes, mother, life of the mother, if there's any right that the mother, Yes, if the mother has any complications or where she has to abort?
Speaker 1: She s, Okay, do you support any other regulations? Should a woman just be able to well, I don't think I really want this baby? Should should there be should there be laws that prevent abortion for any other reason besides life of the mother?
Speaker 3: In month seven, eight and nine?
Speaker 5: He had the right thing with Roe. But you guys are the king.
Speaker 1: I didn't ask you if he did the right thing with I said, beyond the life of the mother, would you support any other restrictions for a woman to have an abortion in months seven eight nine? That's what I asked you. Not a hard question, focus and you might be able to answer it.
Speaker 5: Okay, no, but let me let me speak kannity. Okay, the boss, So.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute. So your answer is no, there's no regulations at all. No, Okay, Now I have a next question. Then I'll let you speak more. I promise I'll give you time. I'm trying to understand this. So we know that, thanks to science, that a child is living inside a mother's womb, that is viable outside of the womb. Medical science and technology have brought us to the point that if you give birth to a child in those months, that child's gonna live, they'll save that child. That would be called infanticide to me. And you're okay with that. You're okay with with them literally taking what is a child that is viable on its own out side the woman and and basically just destroying it, killing it.
Speaker 5: There is minimal to rarely, I.
Speaker 1: Said, do you so, I don't keep I don't want the examples. You are okay with no restrictions on that at all?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 5: Okay, I guess I'm okay with that. Now, can you let me speak now? All right?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, although you're not, I mean you kind of like you kind of got to be a little bit heartless to support that.
Speaker 3: Well, it's eight months in.
Speaker 1: I don't think I want this baby, and you're saying that even though that child could live outside the mother's womb. You you perfectly fine with the woman making the decision and having the right to make the decision to say, nah, I'm just gonna abort this baby.
Speaker 3: You're okay with that?
Speaker 1: You don't You don't sense a certain coldness, callousness to that. Whatever happened to your you fellow liberals believing that abortion should be legal and rare? Like Bill Clinton once said, what happened to those Democrats?
Speaker 5: Oh that's what I've been trying to tell you. Okay, you won't let me speak, Okay, you can serve Ahea decades have always wanted this place to be a Christian nation, which will never be a Christian nation no matter how bad you guys want this place to be a Christian nation.
Speaker 1: Who has ever said that they want America to be a Christian nation. Now, America was founded on Judeo Christian principles. There's no disputing that. If you look at, you know, our founding fathers and are founding documents, they confirm all of that. So I'm not sure you know, but but they also are where a country founded on not having a state sponsored to religion, just the opposite of what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, you can threat a needle and you can live in your own bubble with you feel that you want to interpret the Constitution. But nowhere in the Constitution does it say we are a Christian nation, no matter how bad you want this place to be.
Speaker 3: I never said that.
Speaker 1: I said America was founded on Judeo Christian principles. And then I further went on to add that our framers are founders. And if you look at their writings and you read what they have said, they didn't want a state sponsor to religion. They couldn't be any more clear. By law. They put this in the Constitution.
Speaker 5: But you conservatives want to to you guys want to interpret the Constitution that it is a Christian nation, which it is.
Speaker 1: You keep telling me what I want to do, and I keep telling you you do not know what I want to do.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I believe in freedom of religion. It's in our It's in the Bill of Rights. What's wrong with you.
Speaker 5: Any just because nobody wants to listen to a Bible and you guys want to put it back into the school where it has no place to be. If you want your kids to listen to church.
Speaker 1: Okay, before the decisions, the early Supreme Court decisions, and what was sixty one or two. I forget the exact year where they used to have you know, they used to have Bibles allowed in public schools and prayer in school, et cetera. The country never became a theocracy. But again I sit to you. Freedom of religion. That means you can have any faith. There's no Republican telling you you must be a Christian. I would I'm a Christian. If you asked me why I'm a Christian, I'll give you an answer. I have an answer, But nobody that I know of them, any prominent conservative that is taken seriously, uh is ever has ever advocated your views. You're just making this atom shift up. Yes, I was not very Christian to me to call it shift for you're.
Speaker 5: The farthest thing from a Christian, because if you were a Christian, you would want women to have affordable healthcare, you would want women to have childcare, you would want a livable wage, you would want you know, inflation. Here you're talking about Florida. Okay, you're you're the.
Speaker 1: Guy that doesn't have a problem with a woman for whatever reason at all, that we should have a right to an abortion in the eighth and ninth month. You're gonna lecture me on morality. Frankly, take your lectures and you can shove it right up your atom.
Speaker 5: You know what you know, any of the opinion is that you are you guys are not.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna lecture me on morality when you're perfectly fine with the idea that even even a viable child at that late stage of uh in a mother's womb, that you're perfectly fine just ripping it out and saying now, I don't want this baby, even though the baby can live on its own. There's something heartless about you, not about me. Don't you check your morality? Mine's fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your morality is you support a a ex president that was a sexual abuser and bragged about abusing women.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, here we go again. You're gonna want to go back to locker room talk again. And by the way, this the great virtue of Bill Clinton in the Oval office with Monica Lewinsky Or what about what wanted to Broderick had to say? I interviewed Waneda Broderick. You ever see my interview with Waneda Broderick. I believed her? Or what about Kathleen Willie or what about Paula Jones? You know, so are there are there examples on both sides where you can say that there are allegations of infidelity among politicians. Yeah, it's as old as time itself. I'm not defending it. I'd rather it not be for anybody. Nice try though. You know what your problem is. You just hate conservatives and you don't even know why you hate it, and you can't articulate why you hate people, so you just make stuff up. You're making things up. You said Republicans wanted this to be a Christian nation. Quote me one Republican that is pushing for that. Tell me one prominent conservative voice that's pushing that.
Speaker 3: Name one.
Speaker 5: Name one Christmas. Name one, you guys.
Speaker 1: Preach it, you guys, I'm asking you to name one person to back up your asinine bs claim.
Speaker 5: Your domestic carriage.
Speaker 3: Name one.
Speaker 1: Oh, Now, we're domestic terrorists? Is that what you're calling conservatives?
Speaker 5: Dead? Cruise Jim, you tell you, guys.
Speaker 3: Jim Jordan.
Speaker 1: Jim Jordan's a domestic terrorist. Ted Cruz is a domestic terrorist.
Speaker 3: Look, this is all. This is where you are.
Speaker 1: You have a president that has a horrific record to run on. So the only thing you've got is to make stuff up. There is not a single argument you've made on this program that is true. And unfortunately you're a great representation for your side because when you have nothing else to talk about, Republicans are racists and sexist and homophobic, and they're going to convert everybody to a religion that whether they want it or not. You're making it all up. None of what you're saying is true. You're living in a fantasy world. You're a liar on top of everything else. Am I being clear? You live in you live in your liberal ivy elite bubble. That's great. And let me guess you probably watch MSD n C and you believe every conspiracy theory that they pedal or fake news CNN, and you probably read the New York Times if you can read.
Speaker 5: The adia phone, he's treating your there, Hannity, you guys are here.
Speaker 3: O, my you're broken.
Speaker 1: Hey, get off my phone, you creep. I've found you a big dope, Linda. I think I was fair to that guy, Do I do you think so?
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm just so glad for him that his mom didn't think that he should be you know, toss the side at eight or nine months.
Speaker 3: Maybe we'll try.
Speaker 1: Let's all right, Kansas, Lynnette, You've got to be normal, Please be normal.
Speaker 3: How are you? I'm good in you a little worked up, but otherwise I'm having a great day.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, I'm I'd like to think that I'm normal.
Speaker 6: So, but my big.
Speaker 7: Question is is one I got a statement With this economy, I'm working two full time jobs too. I have a six seventeen year old fourteen year old, and I have a husband that works. I never get to see them. I'm going to try not to cry so in this let me let.
Speaker 1: Me just stop you here. Okay, tell you what you are. You're a great parent. You know what my parents did? They worked. They worked. My mother worked sixteen hour shifts that she was a prison guard. My father worked full time job as a family corprobation officer and he waited tables on the weekend. I pretty much raised myself, but I know why my parents work so hard, and I didn't really figure it out untill I got a little older. It ended up being the best thing for me because me having to fend for myself was a good thing. It just was good and good for me. In the end, they did make me go to church on Sunday. They sacrifice so me and my sisters could all go to Catholic schools and get a good foundation. And every one of my family has been successful in whatever their field of endeavors, and we've been very blessed, and we know we stand on their shoulders. I'm very sorry you are having to do this for your family. I don't want you to cry on radio. But let me tell you something. You're doing it because you love them. You're doing it because unfortunately that that's what the Biden economy has done to many Americans. I'm sorry you have to do it, but I understand why, and I applaud you. Please don't beat yourself up over this. If you wear high heels, take that high heel off of your neck and give yourself some grace here. You're doing it because you love your family. I understand.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And it scared me. People like that last caller scares me because I want to vote for Trump's I really do. And this is the reason why I called was because the Republicans are making it so hard that they only have one percent in the House. They're not going to win the House. They're not going to win the Senate because they're making it so difficult. I know that I don't understand.
Speaker 5: I'm not politicians. I'm not a politician.
Speaker 7: I follow you, and sometimes I barely understand some of that stuff because I'm just you know, I'm a working Joe and I'm getting work two full time jobs, so I don't have a whole lot of time. But when I do get to listen, it scares me because I don't care about impeachment. If we're getting ready to flip this, the Republicans need to hopefully listen to this because people like me, we don't want to work two full time jobs. We don't want to.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't, You shouldn't have to exactly. But under Trump, the economy was better. When Republicans will empower all these things you're worried about, they will change dramatically. The economy will change dramatically. How we approach border security will change dramatically, how we approach foreign policy, how we approach issues like energy. Everything will change, and it'll change. I would I would say a lot of this is going to be done very quickly, and we can turn things around, and then maybe you can spend more time with the kids that you obviously love a lot. Let me tell you something the last words, Lynette, I picked the right cal because you are the type of person that truly makes America great. You remind me of my mom and my dad. God rest their soul. This past Easter, on Easter Day was the twenty seventh anniversary my dad passed away, and I'm just telling you you were him and you were my mother. Thank you for being the person you are. Everybody needs to know we got all hands on deck. Listen to Lynette. We can fix this. You have two hundred and six days to do it.