Speaker 1: Cutbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the old Republic, a sol fastion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: It's a clearinghouse of hot takes. Break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 3: In the air everywhere, The Fifth Hour with Me, Ben Mahler and Danny g Radio. And here we are Tada super Ball Sunday.
Speaker 1: Oh boy has arrived. It is on like Donkey Kong.
Speaker 3: We are ready to go Cansa City and Philadelphia and here we all this talk Danny a day after day.
Speaker 1: We're getting information every day.
Speaker 3: And here we are to me my favorite pregame show, Benny Versus the Penny.
Speaker 1: That's that's my Muskos pregame show.
Speaker 3: And you can have your network pregame shows and all that, but Benny versus the Penny. Still time to watch it. It's early on Sunday. You can still watch it over on Peacock. Check it out, help us out. We do have another episode after this week. We have one final episode for season two of Benny Versus the Penny. That'll be next week, and then we'll put the show to bed, hopefully to be back for year number three next year. A number of you have asked about that, and so we will. We'll let you know. I don't know the plans. I'll talk to the NBC people when we get done. But Super Bowl Sunday. So excited, and you know, Danny, I've done a lot of intermitute fasting. I don't eat very much. I eat one meal a day. But today is Today is what I call rare and appropriate. I'm gonna go old fat Ben. I'm gonna go big as big as I can go. I've got it all planned out. I'm gonna eat about as poorly. I'm gonna probably lose two days of my life today the food I'm gonna eat, but I cannot wait.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 5: It's all people do is they keep going back right. Hopefully you don't change plates every time. I hate when people do that at Super Bowl parties, Like every time they get a new appetizer, they take a brand new plate, and so there's napkins and plates all over and everything's messy and loud and it's one of the reasons Ben, and we've talked about this on Radio row here this past week. Do you prefer a quiet setting where you can actually focus on the super Bowl or do you want to socialize and hear people's chit chat because it bothers me when people are talking during the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So over the years, I've been to super Bowl parties.
Speaker 3: As you know, I'm inward thinking I'm an introvert, so I talk about that quite a bit. And so I do like to wrap myself in a game. And the other problem I have is I'm on after the game, we have the overnight show, so I feel like I have to kind of pay attention to the broadcast. So I don't I don't enjoy the party, the party part of it, and so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to like Foe.
Speaker 5: And the other thing I forgot I was asking a guy who's anti social.
Speaker 4: I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: Well exactly, I mean I don't mind. I mean my wife Frags need a certain things and we'll go to parties. I mean, she her people at her work. They love the party.
Speaker 3: So I practice social distancing, whether it's COVID or not. But yeah, so but anyway, no, I mean I would.
Speaker 4: Rese officers they know how to party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they definitely know how to part. I mean there're no shrinking violence.
Speaker 5: Over the Oh yeah, the dude they take all the drugs out of the evidence room.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that, but they we we at our party. I know you weren't there, Dani's and uh, but we had. They showed up in a party bus because you know, they want to drink and drive, so they rented out a party bus and we were having. The party was like a normal ugly sweater party. We talked about it on this party is. But then like like all of a sudden, midway through, this bus shows up and like thirty people got out of the bus and all of a sudden, the party like double.
Speaker 1: I was crazy.
Speaker 3: But no, I want to watch the game and kind of get into it. And I what I do is I have my routine. So I watched the game.
Speaker 1: You're all creatures a habit.
Speaker 3: So I'm watching the game and I have the the on my phone. I'm futzing around with my phone. I have the notes app thing. You know that notes thing on your phone of course, yeah, so I have that, and then I I'll jot down like little little notes during the game and then I'll kind of put those together at the end.
Speaker 4: And talking points.
Speaker 5: So you actually could build a company for your time watching the Super Bowl because you're working.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then when I build a company, they will they will laugh at me and tell me to go pound sand that is what they will tell me.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I could. I could do that.
Speaker 3: But it is you talk about these matchups and everything, and we did a lot of that on the TV show.
Speaker 1: Benny Versus the Penny.
Speaker 3: But like Mahomes, the aura around Mahomes right now, and he has lost Super Bowl. He did lose to Tampa Bay, and even in the other Super Bowls it's not like the Chiefs dominated and one going away where the game wasn't even close. So the game will probably because but Mahomes is he's got an eight hundred winning percentage as a starter. He's sixteen and zero indoors, He's seventeen and three in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Straight up. I mean the numbers are just insane, absolutely insane with Mahomes.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And yet you know, I don't know who you're picking, Danny and all that I picked.
Speaker 5: You did you just bleep me Danny, you I did, because we're not giving our picks until the very end of the show.
Speaker 3: All right, well, hey, listen, you jumped to any kind of numbers. We have the mail bag, though, so I think we should probably get to the mail bag.
Speaker 4: It's this.
Speaker 3: Super Bowl Sunday, and this is the ultimate litmus test to see who's listening and engaged on the Fifth Hour podcast.
Speaker 1: These are actual letters by actual.
Speaker 3: Listeners to the show, and you can send a message to a future episode of the podcast. Send it Real fifth Hour at gmail dot com. That's all letters, no numbers, Real fifth Hour at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: And we do appreciate it. We've we've got a loyal audience.
Speaker 3: We used to have to beg for people to send questions on Facebook and stuff, and really the last almost a year, I guess it's been everyone's been great, So we thank you for that. But Real fifth Hour at gmail dot com. And you don't have to wait any You can do it right now, or.
Speaker 1: You can do it whenever. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Mike in Fullerton Wrights and says, hey, Ben and Danny g you both know how much I love supporting the sponsors of the Fifth Hour but I'm having a hard time coming up with a to buy, Addie.
Speaker 1: Why am I getting so many commercials for viagra for women?
Speaker 4: Do that?
Speaker 3: Many broads even listen to the fifth Hour? And Ben, you mentioned you're you're trying to sell some random junk last week. Let me know if you're selling any old socks or toothbrushes.
Speaker 1: Thanks. That's Mike. Wow, Mike. Yeah, So I have heard this, Danny.
Speaker 3: Is there a commercial that is airing for a product for women that enhances their performance?
Speaker 4: I'm a doctor.
Speaker 5: I've heard this during our commercial stop sets as we call them in the business during.
Speaker 1: Now, how does that happen?
Speaker 4: Danny?
Speaker 1: How does that?
Speaker 3: I mean that is not our not that we have women that listen. I mean we have some female fans that are great fans of the show, and they're very loyal women that.
Speaker 1: Support the show. But we're mostly dudes that are listening, right.
Speaker 4: You know, it's not our call.
Speaker 5: That's that's controlled by the iHeart sales staff and it has nothing to do with us. We don't pick the sponsors. Are as long as they spend money, and hopefully lots of it, they are welcome to our podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's really based on our podcast does pretty well.
Speaker 1: So it's based on the audience.
Speaker 3: That we have, and it's like a whole it's analytics.
Speaker 1: Who likes analytics day, but it's like analytics is.
Speaker 5: And what I would say to answer that letter that was emailed in even though you're not a female, obviously, on the days you feel moody, maybe you could take that product.
Speaker 1: Still, Yeah, well you can see if it works for men sexist Yeah, well maybe yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, twenty five minutes, that's back in, all right. The next email is from Dale in Charleston. Now, Dale's the guy that put together the Malard meet and greet we did in South Carolina, which was awesome.
Speaker 1: I'm so grateful for Dale.
Speaker 3: He's from southern California, but he's lived in South Carolina, the free state of South Carolina with less taxes and all that.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And Dale says, uh, Bennie, Uh, he was very kind. He talked about you know, he's kind of what's going on with him and the weather in Charleston where they got a little snow where he is. But Dale says, who put together the great you know, he's the guy who put the great mall of meat.
Speaker 1: And he says uh, he heard a co worker here we go.
Speaker 3: He said, he heard a coworker use the word rigamo roar, and I'm not sure exactly what it means. I thought it would be perfect for the word of the week. Now, we did not do a word of the week this week, so I would like to make this the word.
Speaker 4: Of the week. Like sales should be the super word of the week.
Speaker 3: Then the super word of the week, the super word of the week rigamoor.
Speaker 1: So it's r I.
Speaker 4: G M A R O l E. You say it like you're sneezing's.
Speaker 3: Put a little flair on it. I put a little How do you say it? What do you say? I don't know say that word?
Speaker 1: That's you don't never say rigamarole? No, no, all right anyway.
Speaker 4: Especially the way you say it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's uh. The term it goes back. The origin is ragman role the hell is that? So apparently this is a it refers to a long list or a legal document, and that word actually goes back to the thirteenth century England and Scotland. So the word it's long it means now in more modern times it's kind of like long rambling.
Speaker 5: Coherent to the left of me right now, is your boy Gronk? So Gronk is of a TV camera doing the rigamarole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go, Tell Gronk to come over. We'll kiss his ass.
Speaker 3: I remember he was at the Premiere Networks building years ago when he was playing for the Patriots, and he showed up on a party bus because he was working on some reality show, is kind of like the off season. And there was this Mercedes Benz like party bus and he was there with a bunch of other people and he came up. I don't know what show he was on. I don't think he was on Fox Sports Radio, but he popped in there. But anyway, rook, he said, what's.
Speaker 4: Up to you? Yeah? He just waved to the stage here.
Speaker 1: Got a wave as he kept walking.
Speaker 4: And how many people he just flipped off the fifth Hour right now?
Speaker 1: Not there?
Speaker 4: That was nice.
Speaker 3: Well, Kelsey's a better tight end, So tell him that we'd like Travis Kelsey better. What's next on the mail bag? It's the fifth hour Super Bowl show? This is the mail bag? Obviously, what do we have? Steven Minnesota rightes in, He says, Ben and Danny. I enjoyed the podcast. I thought this would be perfect for your show.
Speaker 1: He then sent a story.
Speaker 3: This is from the President of Columbia who says cocaine is no worse than whiskey and would be sold like wine if legalized worldwide.
Speaker 5: It's very true. That's what my dad said right when my mom was divorcing him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just get you know, So you go down and would there be Now here's the question, Danny. I know in northern California and in Santa Barbara and San Diego there's like wine tasting. Would you go to cocaine tasting where you could snort the different coke?
Speaker 1: Would that be? You know, Post Valley somewhere.
Speaker 5: I've always my entire life, and I don't know where this started, but my sinuses are always a pain in the ass. I always have pseuda fed like hidden into my backpack. I do not understand people who snort things into their nostrils. I would not go to a cocaine tasting table.
Speaker 3: Well, if you want to know, Steve, in Minnesota, there is actually a place where you can go in sample cocaine.
Speaker 1: It's called the Hollywood Hills or Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: So anywhere in La there on a any night, not just Friday or Saturday. I'm sure there'll be some wild parties, but no parties from Diddy. So those parties are but I'm sure there's some other wild parties today.
Speaker 4: Oh me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now we've got the weed legal, Danny, do you think in our lifetimes, I don't know how many years we have left, do you think we'll see cocaine legalists.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go no on the cocaine. I don't think we'll see that legal No.
Speaker 5: This generation has gotten lazier than the past generation, not more amped up like their eighty stock traders. So no, if anything, we're going to have, you know, four day work weeks. We're not going to be cocaine induced, working officially six days a week.
Speaker 4: A bunch of hookers and cocaine.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Next up, Ryan, Ryan C. From Shrewsbury, mass all right. Sitting on the mail bag, he says, Hey, Bndon Danny. Last week I emailed you guys talking about my nineteen thirty three Ford Model A. Remember that the photo I sent you.
Speaker 4: Danny, Yeah, that's right. That was a good look at a classic car.
Speaker 1: Got in his garage. He says, you guys talked about how hard it is to get old. Parts.
Speaker 3: I did some quick Malor research and turns out Ryan says, the closest I can find to me in Shrewsbury is in Maryland's. He also found a place in San Dimas, California. He says, my question this week, have you ever been to San Dimas? And if you have, can you pick me up a fuel pump?
Speaker 1: He says, just kidding. There you go, Love, that's.
Speaker 4: Home to Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.
Speaker 3: Well, I actually lived The old Malor mansion was right next to that in a town called Glendora, and I lived there, and San Dimas is right next to it. I used to go to the Costco in San Dimas. That was my spot. And yeah, but Bill, you know, fun fact, Daddy, fun fact. In fact, so Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, while it was based on San Dimas, was actually filmed in Phoenix.
Speaker 1: They didn't film it in San Dimas. It was actually filmed in Arizona.
Speaker 4: I feel like my whole life has been a lie.
Speaker 1: It's a fraud. Right.
Speaker 3: There's also a great I don't remember the name of it. There's a great park where I used to feed the ducks in San Dimas.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the name of it.
Speaker 3: But that was my spot, although you had to pay for parking. But what I would do is I would go like an hour before they closed, and they never charged for parking. So I just go for like an hour and that beat the ducks, and that would be my move.
Speaker 4: Nick says, here really quick, it says.
Speaker 5: San Dimas is known for its Western art, small town feel, and equestrian qualities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do have. There are some horse trails around San Dimas.
Speaker 3: There's also a great dollar tree there, really nice dollar tree.
Speaker 4: Skill for beautiful horse trails to a dollar tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you can take a great dollar tree there. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Those some nice houses looking out at the San Gabriel Valley there, Nick and Wisconsin rights and says Benny the BOPPERA and Danny g. Been a while since I've checked in, but I'm always listening to the Fifth Hour podcast.
Speaker 1: Now, last time I mentioned, I purchased a home.
Speaker 3: So my question is this, would you rather save a little bit of money and do a project yourself or pay more and not worry about it. I'm sick of doing this shit myself, says Nick in Wisconsin. Yeah, well it's always a cost benefit thing. I'll let you answer in a second. If it's always a cost benefit thing, it's how valuable is your time? I've always and this is something that I've learned. I didn't know this when I was a kid. When I was a kid, I you know, you think you have endless time. And as I've gotten older, I've learned that the most valuable commodity that we have, or the most valuable thing that we have, I guess is the way to say it.
Speaker 1: Is time, right. I mean that we don't know how much we have.
Speaker 3: You can't buy more of it when it's gone, and all that stuff, and you know we waste a lot of it, and so you have to weigh a can you afford to hire somebody to do it? And and then buh, can you can you do it easy enough without having to hire someone? Is it if it's gonna take a long time? I think the crazy thing now is everything's on YouTube. Like I'm really into cooking right now, and I've been trying to We're not eating out anymore.
Speaker 1: We're eating at home all the time, and so.
Speaker 3: We're cooking everything, me and the wife, and so we're trying to find the perfect crisp friese homemade French fries, or as I call them, Danny freedom friese. And so I've been trying all these YouTube cooking recipes to try.
Speaker 4: To from China.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been trying to I've been trying to find the perfect fry recipe, and I've been trying different things and all that.
Speaker 1: But it's I enjoy it. It doesn't. It's it's not.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's not a waste of my time, but it is when when you take time away from something that is the most valuable thing that you have.
Speaker 1: It's the most precious things. So you have to weigh that.
Speaker 3: But if you're can afford to hire somebody, I would do it. But if it's easy enough you can just do it watching a fifteen minute YouTube video, then I would.
Speaker 1: Go that through it. So what about you, Danny.
Speaker 4: I agree with you on the time thing. Man.
Speaker 5: I wasted forty five minutes of my life the other night because I made the mistake of actually it was the first night that we were here last Sunday, so exactly a week ago. I made the mistake Benny, of going in to a Popeyes famously started here in the state of Louisiana right before I went in there. I was in CVS, by the way, and guess which Chiefs defensive player was in the same aisle as me at CVS.
Speaker 4: And then I'll tell you what he was buying.
Speaker 1: Is his last name start with A jay?
Speaker 4: Is that? Yeah? How'd you do that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know, psychic, I use my crystal ball.
Speaker 3: Chris Jones was He's a star, the headliner on the defense.
Speaker 5: Recognized him immediately because the camera lately has and right up on him as he cries on the sideline pregame and post game because he's he was emotional about getting back to the super Bowl. So I recognized him immediately, and I was like, no way, they just landed a few hours ago.
Speaker 4: And then it made sense.
Speaker 5: I was on Canal Street and so it wasn't far from the hotel that the Chiefs are staying at. So I struck up a little conversation with him. Really nice dude, until he found out I was a Raiders fan. So I leave the CVS and I got the thing I needed. He, by the way, was in the section looking at brushes. He needed a hair brush. He forgot to pack it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all those incidentals, Yeah, so they make a lot of money at those little drug stores near hotels, and because of the incidentals.
Speaker 5: Yeah exactly, Yeah, that crap. You forget to pack at the last minute. So and he's got to look fly for you know, for the cameras and everything. Sure, I walk across the street into this Popeyes, ben what a freaking disaster. I'll try to tell it. In sixty seconds. There are those rental scooters thrown and tossed in the middle of the Popeyes. There are people just all over the inside of this place and screaming at the manager at the front counter. There's new Kiosks in there, so everything is a mess. Nobody could get their order. I had already paid. I stood there and waited, and it was sweltering hot inside this Popeyes, by the way, and it was a disaster. Trash all over the floor. The employees were rude. It took forty five minutes to get one damn chicken sandwich that I could bring back to the hotel.
Speaker 3: Dude, it sounded it sounded like you were. It sounded like you were near MacArthur Park.
Speaker 5: In la is what it sounded exactly, And you're right, when those are the instances where when you go through it, you think to yourself, I just wasted an hour of my life.
Speaker 4: I am never going to get that back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it sucks. And then you know, time goes so fast. It's as you get older. But random guy writes in he says, I can't really talk because I'm a walking pharmaceutical experiment. But Danny g should not be eating all those snacks. He's going to have a hard What what do you last week? I guess you were talking about snacks or whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't remember what snacks I was talking about. Normally, the snacks that my wife and I have are healthier snacks. We have like that skinny pop popcorn, snack on almonds like you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a big almond guy. I do. Yeah. I rotate nuts.
Speaker 3: I've got cashews, I've got peanuts, I've got yeah, yeah, I rotate nuts, sunflower seeds, and the one thing I've I've really gotten into lately, Danny's yogurt. I don't even like yogurt, but it helps your digestive process.
Speaker 1: Eating a little yoga. It's good, you know your gut.
Speaker 5: At Costco, you could get a bag of the big vanilla granola and we get that and we put that on top of Greek yogurt a little bit with a little drizzle of honey.
Speaker 1: Oh, I gotta get some of that. That's a good idea.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bro, And don't judge me for my snacks. All right, I am down to a lean to seventy.
Speaker 1: You're like Luca here here the size of life.
Speaker 4: We established that on yesterday's podcast.
Speaker 3: That's right, Marcus from Bruce Pville. Eddie writes in he sent now he sent us a video on Snapchat Danny and I can't you can't see this and I clicked on it. I couldn't see this, says hopefully you can see the video. But these were my son's first steps at the moment eight months ago. He says, Yeah, he and his son loved listening to the podcast over the weekend. And I love everything you guys are doing. I appreciate you guys. Amazing podcast. And also I don't remember the exact subject, but it sounds like it.
Speaker 4: Was a good one.
Speaker 3: Okay, So he just wanted us to say his name, So that's Marcus. Thank you for listening to the podcast.
Speaker 4: And Marcus, you are great at that thing.
Speaker 5: You do because we know all about you and the things that make you. You know who you are, Yeah, which means we know nothing about you either.
Speaker 3: Jerry writes in he says, Hey, Ben and Danny, I enjoy the podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm still waiting for Animal Thunderdome.
Speaker 4: A follow up on this, Klay Travis is here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'll let you finish the question.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you can go. Because he had he sent a couple of animal stories he wanted to be okay, all right.
Speaker 3: I mean he said these would be good for Thunderdome, and I don't even know if they would be good for Thunderdome. One of them is a Russian The Russian Ministry of Defense is deploying donkeys to the front lines of the battle in Ukraine.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that counts as animal Thunderdome.
Speaker 3: And the local government, Oh, this is actually kind of funny. In the Czech Republic, they'd spent seven years. Well, this sounds like something that happens in California. They spent seven trying to come up with a plan to build a dam, and Beaver's built the dam in two days and saved them one million dollars.
Speaker 1: How great is that?
Speaker 3: That's wonderful, right, Yeah, so you ran into Clay. How's our old morning guy doing? Klay Travis has replacing Rush Limbaugh as the top political talk show host in America at iHeart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's doing good.
Speaker 5: I saw him a few nights back at Colin Cowherd's volume party, and you know, I didn't press him on Animal Thunderdome, but he we did talk about a couple of the animal stories that he's texted me recently. And every time he texts one of those stories, I'm like, what do I do archive this for our children? I mean, unless we start the podcast, there's no sense in sending me these stories. But yeah, he's doing good. And right across the way from us. All the way across from us, you could see a big out Kick stage. Now it's got pillars and everything.
Speaker 4: Oh nice.
Speaker 5: You know, it's not to the level of the Fox Sports Radio stage, but almost. It's a I would say, if the fs OUR stage here is a ten out of ten, his.
Speaker 4: Is like a six out of ten. Well I have done is coming up in the world.
Speaker 3: I have done a guest spot on OutKick. They had me on as a guest a couple of times during the summer. I'm a great guest during the summer because there's you know, they're trying to kill time on all these shows I was on. I didn't mention this on the I don't know why didn't mention this with almost Andy Reid or Yesterday with You. But on Monday, I made the rare and appropriate appearance on the number one morning show in Boston as a guest on the Sports Hub in Boston, which is Morning Drive, a prime time and the guys that do the morning show in the Sports Hub that my show is the Overnight Show is carried on the Sports Hub, and they're listening.
Speaker 1: They listened to the show.
Speaker 3: A lot of the morning guys listen on their way into work, and they're fans of the Overnight Show, which was great because they apparently hate every other morning show.
Speaker 1: They were ripping like my competitor at at Odyssey.
Speaker 3: They were ripping our old overnight guy that used to work at our place, and so it was. It was pretty cool and even better than that, a lot of my people that work on Benny Versus The Penny. I did not tell anyone I was going to be on there. I think I mentioned it briefly on my overnight show. But a bunch of people that I did not tell were sending me text messages because they just randomly happened to hear that, which was, Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: When in that show, does I mean they you talk about ratings?
Speaker 3: That show is absolutely insane, the amount of listeners they get.
Speaker 1: And you know Boston.
Speaker 3: Sports Radio who absolutely next level. But Fred Toucher in the morning Toucher and Hardy, I believe, I think that's the name of the show, Toucher and Hardy. They're on underwear and he's like an old DJ guy who became a sports guy.
Speaker 1: You know, one of those guys the best. Yeah, one of those those dudes.
Speaker 3: Al Frights and we'll get out on this alf Frights And he says, Ben, out of all the talent that you've worked with throughout your career at FSR, who has been the most excited to participate in the game show bits? And who's the biggest curmudgeon when they're picked? Also, aside from Bergie feeding, Karen Kay answers, have there been any other major game show scandals on the show?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I mean I don't want to real Yeah, when Jonas saw you cheating on your computer.
Speaker 1: That's a lot.
Speaker 3: Jonas made that up because he tried to take the Overnight show. But yeah, he failed to lie to take their test. But but no, I mean Eddie was Eddie. Eddie was caught cheating.
Speaker 5: Also, they were feeding Eddie answers he was.
Speaker 1: I hate to say that because I love Eddie.
Speaker 4: Stop. Now.
Speaker 3: As far as the biggest curmudgeons, am I allowed to name names here? I don't know a lot. There were some some guys I don't know. I feel like Ilo never wants to participate.
Speaker 1: When he's on.
Speaker 5: I heard bo guests produced your show one time and he wanted to play all the games.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, both show It's It's here and miss alf Uh. There are some like Manzi has been great, but now because they the company whacked Eddie and we don't have updates anymore, there's no one there. So it's not we would we would have different people in that chair.
Speaker 4: How does the mallards amount of money even work now?
Speaker 3: Well, it's got to be me and Coop because Lorraina, I mean, we love Loraino. Man, she doesn't have the sports team, so yeah, it has it has hurt, you know, the rotation for the game shows, and uh, you know, hopefully the company will come around at some point here.
Speaker 4: Uh, clearly the yeah, bring Edie Beck, bring Edie Beck.
Speaker 1: We love Eddie to come back.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so we it's just me and Coop and then Lorraina does password and you can obviously do that and ask Ben and those kind of bits and all.
Speaker 4: But I mean that, I mean the mail bag.
Speaker 1: No, no, that's this is different. No, no, no, it's not part of this. This is different.
Speaker 3: All right, now it's time for the big Super Bowl pick. We got to get out of here. We got you got a plane to catch. All right, here we go.
Speaker 5: But alright, Ben, I already know you're going Kansas City because you're such a homer for that city.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not a homer.
Speaker 3: I would not pick Kansas City because they have the Ben Malli I go on every week with my guy, the morning Guy, Bob Festal.
Speaker 1: I would never do that at all.
Speaker 3: But Kansas City will plant the flag is a Chiefs three pete Kansas City pat Riley will get making a million bucks because the Chiefs are the Kings of the NFL. They will win this game by a touchdown. By a touchdown, Kansas City win.
Speaker 4: Now, what's the final score?
Speaker 3: The final score, Danny will thirty one to twenty four, thirty one Kansas City And now a man who's a lifelong Raider fan, Raider, red, Raider born, and when he dies, he'll be Raider dead.
Speaker 5: Danny, Well, he's not Iowa Sam today. He's Philly Sam. He's Philly Sammy, or Cheesecake Sammy, cheese steak Sammy.
Speaker 4: And you called me cheesecake. We know no one's ever called you that.
Speaker 5: But he's gonna agree with me on this pickpin because I've seen a vision of Saquon tearing through my new friend Chris Jones and that Kansas City defense. But not just that, I feel like the Eagles defense is going to be the key to this game and keeping Mahomes at bay enough to win the game, keeping him on the sidelines just enough, and controlling the clock. I saw this score right away in my head. Twenty seven to twenty four. The Chiefs get some help by the refs to try to tie it at the end, but they miss a field goal and the Eagles win this game twenty seven to twenty four.
Speaker 4: Eagles.
Speaker 3: Well, unfortunately, Danny, you live in a parallel dimension. That's not the dimension that I'm in. And I see Barkley's gonna eat too much birthday cake before h No, he's gonna have He's gonna be a little sluggish, right, little plotting. And I'm old enough to remember that this Philadelphia Eagle team played a soft West Coast LA Ram team in snow in Philadelphia, and the Rams had the ball driving down the field, the chance to win the game in the final seconds. Now, if you give the Chiefs the ball in the final seconds with Pat Mahomes, you think they make the play that Stafford didn't make.
Speaker 1: I say yes.
Speaker 3: And even with even with Barkley running for two hundred and fifty yards in that game, the Rams still had a chance to win the game. There's no way on God's green Earth that Barkley's gonna run for two hundred and fifty yards today against kan Say if he if he runs for two hundred and fifty yards, Danny, I will walk to Philadelphia. Okay, I will walk to Philadelphia if Bard runs.
Speaker 4: Our company will not let you do this for insurance reason.
Speaker 3: So no, No, that was the old That was the old man. That that's the old management. What do you want me?
Speaker 5: You Scott Shapiro wants you walk in the streets and wants your dad.
Speaker 4: That might be the case. Actually he might.
Speaker 1: Actually I'll save the company some money. Why not?
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get out on that. Thank you Danny for sticking around. I know you got a plane to catch you get it back to LA We'll we'll be on next week again as well.
Speaker 5: Stay in here for the big game. I'm gonna go down on the field with Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: You and President Trump said, I'm part of.
Speaker 4: His security detail.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm sure that. I can't believe he's the first president. How is that possible president went to.
Speaker 4: A super Bowl?
Speaker 5: Oh, it doesn't make any sense. We're none of these guys NFL fans.
Speaker 3: What the hell do you remember when we were kids, Danny and the team that won the Super Bowl would get a call from the president.
Speaker 1: Remember that. Oh yeah, that was like a big deal.
Speaker 3: But how did none of them? Like Reagan, Nixon, there was some big sportsmans. Bush was a big sportsman. Bill Clinton loved the party. None of these guys went to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: I just very maybe they thought they would be assassinated there.
Speaker 1: Wow, Oh all right.
Speaker 4: Saying of them doesn't matter what side of the aisle.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, we'll get out of it.
Speaker 3: Out there like that, have a wonderful I put the wild there. I was doing my Tom Brady. Wow, that's a lot of Jews. Let's go, let's go, get out of here.
Speaker 5: I got enjoy it, Enjoy the damn super Bowl. Enjoy and don't let people chit chat over the game. Tell them to shut the hell up.
Speaker 3: And I'll be on tonight after the game, right here on Fox Sports Radio on all night every night beyond.
Speaker 1: Check it out and we'll talk to you next week.
Speaker 4: Hey Ben, having fun, have fun with all that Super Bowl food.
Speaker 1: Oh, I will man goggles. Here we go, Kansas, See you guys later.
Speaker 4: Skater gotta murder. I gotta go.