Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, I'm recording. It was fucking hot, woo, nasty, nasty, It's gonna stay hot, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's just now just feeling like la yes, all right, before when it was just like it's fucking the seventy was the high. Like I was like, how we're supposed to be happening. My feet are supposed to be crinkling, sizzling.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Under you kept saying, and where's your global warming now? Jack? And I was like, Miles, it's.
Speaker 2: And I said, where's your global warming now? Cuck, that's not you know, let's not reinvent what I said. It was pretty clear you were pretty specific about that. Yeah, my feet are getting I mean they're getting their their summer heat pads back. I try and stay as barefoot as possible on concrete. It's just like oy thing I've had so I was a kid.
Speaker 1: My kids have been talking about my feet, like and how they're like, how are your feet, oh.
Speaker 3: Like being able to like stand the concrete?
Speaker 1: Why is your foot skin a different substance than I've ever touched?
Speaker 3: Yell, I got, I got a wild path, I.
Speaker 1: Got, I got, got got, I got I got That was originally I got that skin.
Speaker 2: I need to exfoliate, exfolli ate up under my feet. Yeah, this ship, there's probably a good half inch of like protective skin on the bottoms of my feet. Yeah, it's really my arches that don't have something.
Speaker 1: I've got like five skins worth of skin on my on the bottom of my feet.
Speaker 3: The fucker's five skins with skins.
Speaker 1: Like it's five layers. It seems like it's made out of like it came it seems like it came out of a hot glue gun. The bottom of my feet right now.
Speaker 2: So if you're saying, if you did a cross section of your foot, it would look like the earth, like.
Speaker 1: The mantle on the bottom of my feet.
Speaker 3: Okay, that makes more sense.
Speaker 1: I'm just walking around without choosing.
Speaker 3: I thought we're just collecting skin or something there.
Speaker 1: I have five kinds of feet down there. Chicken, yeah, snake, Hello the Internet, and welcome to this weekend edition of Gay Yeah. Yeah. It's a production of iHeart Radio production of Brian the editor is here early after being up all night. Early after being up all night watching a chronology of the Drake hundred beef by accident, he said, Oh, I put that shit on at one o'clock and just like time warped forward an hour and forty five minutes.
Speaker 3: I just washed my pinky.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's supid to say that.
Speaker 4: I had my hand on the rest of my chair and I swiveled it and it just pinched it under my desk, and I'm like, pinky, it's got a little red dot on it.
Speaker 3: Anything from the blood vessels breaking.
Speaker 1: Well, that right there, that is my co hosts, Pinky and the Brain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you so much. That's our new duo called I'm Pinky and that's the Brain. Thanks for having me by my pinky injuries.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's smart.
Speaker 1: This motherfucker will smush his pinky everyone. Thing you gotta know about my boy, Miles. He doesn't give a fuck. He will smush his pinky anyway.
Speaker 2: So can we buy you l Can we buy you lady some drinks?
Speaker 3: What? No? All right?
Speaker 1: All right? He smushed his pink.
Speaker 3: Jack and I being wingmen for each other here about.
Speaker 1: Slumping into each other die after the first flight. All right, Well, Miles, this is the episode where we tell the people what was training over the weekend. We got a lot for you. We got all kinds of things we got, uh Donald Trump, you heard about this guy? We got Dave Grohl really, uh yeah Trump did Dave? Dave did he?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, Like this is he's just on.
Speaker 2: I've got I've got an aptitude, folks for that sort of thing. That's what I've got, an aptitude. I'm saying aptitude.
Speaker 1: We're we're going to talk about toilet stall etiquette, all of that more, but first before we get to any of it, we do like to let you guys, get to know us a little bit better by telling you something that we think is underrated, something we think is overrated. You want to go, Miles, you want me to go?
Speaker 3: Dude, I want to go.
Speaker 1: You want to go?
Speaker 3: I want to go. Man, you want to get out of here. Let me get out of here.
Speaker 1: You get out of here real quick.
Speaker 2: Underrated? Okay, So I've I always, like I knew, like Elon musk stands are willing to just excuse away anything they see. But I've gotten really into the cyber truck like in terms of watching like the Shotenfreuda of people's cyber trucks falling the fuck apart, or them being like this car kind of sucks, like exactly you fool.
Speaker 3: It's like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Is this not being willing? Like the purest of cognitive dissonance, dude.
Speaker 3: Pure uncut fucking cope.
Speaker 2: Is just it makes my nose believe the combination made my eye. There's a whole there's a subreddit called there's like a battle on like the automotive subreddits between our cyber truck and our cyber stuck and cyber stuck is just an aggregation of all people fucking just lamenting or pretending like shit's all blood and so I really underrated just how much like for people who you know outwardly are like.
Speaker 3: I'm just so into futuristic shit. Dude, I'm into Doge, I'm into Tesla, dude, I'm space set, you know what I mean. Like they're all about like the fucking future.
Speaker 2: How they can just completely ignore blatant issues with a fucking vehicle that costs like one hundred and twenty thousand dollars that normally like these would be the same people be like, oh the new iPhone, doesn't.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, like would start nitpicking.
Speaker 2: But there's these kinds of videos right where there's this one dude who make he has a cybertruck. He makes all this cybertruck content and he's making videos where he clearly points out the fucking flaws like with the car, but spins it at the end with some like shit is like, so I don't know, you guys, let me know in the comments, like what you think. Is it a bad thing that some of the panels are already coming looser? Yeah, He's like, let me know what you guys think. But he does it like in this positive way. He's like, oh my god, day fourteen with the cyber truck, got to say, I'm loving it. This car is so futuristic. The interior is rattling really loud already, Like the seats are fucking vibrating. Let me know in the comments, which you think should a car be doing this after two weeks on the road or is this just price we pay for having a car that's literally from the future.
Speaker 3: Let me know, gang, like in the.
Speaker 1: Theatre as imagined by the year nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 2: Imagined by me with magnetiles, right, yeah, and like it has the same geog like you know, physical nuance, angular nuance.
Speaker 1: And something structure from magnetiles.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's just shout out to all these people who are refusing to take an l you know, like it's it's really awesome to see because it's truly some wild shit where people are like, oh, man, I fucked up and like went into the car wash really afraid my car is gonna die.
Speaker 3: And then you'll see like update, my car died and you're like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got what I fucked up? I got it went Elon told me. I mean, there's can we talk real quick about the story. Like one of the stories on the doc is about cyber trucks like getting defaced with somebody spray painted the message fuck Elon On like a parking lot full of like fifty of them, right, And the thing that I took away from it was like the way it was written about on this site Torque News is wild. They're just like it's actually like so they were able to get the paint off easily and the vehicles look even more shiny and stunning thanks to the deep cleaning.
Speaker 3: Exactly that kind of shit.
Speaker 2: It actually like it ended up being on a net positive that these people are so angry at that cybertruck.
Speaker 1: It actually the vandalism made the trucks better. When you come to Elon it actually makes him stronger. Bro, I thought you knew that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his ribcade just expanded three more feet. He looks like he's like so like his organs are so off the chain. It could be real like a I don't know that people say that happens like organ growth but whatever.
Speaker 1: Also the premise of that story that it got cleaner after it was Look at this video, Jack Funny. It's flapping around, flapping around like a bathroom, like a whole.
Speaker 2: It's the fucking side trim this guy's and it's fully blown appart at an angle. And people were like, yeah, I gotta take it in. They said it should be an easy fix. Any other time people have been like this car is a fucking disaster. But I don't know, Like in the cyber truck subreddit, I'm like I need like some AI people like look and be like is this is it all? Like? Are there bots in there just propping up the narrative that this car isn't a total l or do people just like just in this weird ironic way people become bots like from following up?
Speaker 1: So yeah, right, and yeah, we've all we've seen it. We've been there before with the Star Wars prequels I got safe.
Speaker 2: The cope from cyber truck fans only second to the cope that Laker fans are cable. You still haven't. You still don't have us beat. You still don't have us beat.
Speaker 1: You're close second second. But also the idea that the cyber trucks got cleaner after the thing was like, wait, so they're dirty when you deliver them, but it doesn't matter, like they just need to spin everything into a win in some way.
Speaker 2: But yeah, there is the refrain that everyone the most common thing is people are explaining away these like all these defects because it's clear this car just got fucking rushed off the line to to you know, deliver, to be delivered to customers. That everyone just goes, well, it's so futuristic. I mean like there's obviously going to be like hiccups.
Speaker 3: It's so futuristic. I'm like, for the seat, like for the fabric on the seat to stay on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a futuristic option. Oh sure, Okay, just felt stapled to the interior of like a fucking metal cage. All right, my underrated. First of all, if I didn't have kids, I think I'd be underrating the Despicable Me franchise. The minions are like the degree to which there so the premise of Despicable Me For if you don't have kids, the minions get superpowers. At least that's like one of the things that happens.
Speaker 3: That's an escalation in the lore of the Minions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they get like they one of the things they try is like Jerry becomes super Jerry and he's this like giant, uhstructive Jerry won a minion and it has just destroyed my kid's brains. Like they're just they saw the trailer when we went to see the Inside Out Too, and are just like, well, like remember that one part, Like we saw Inside Out Too. They liked it. But all they're talking about is Despicable Me For and like when that comes out, when they're going to see it, And I don't think people are are are ready for what Despicable Me For is going to do to uh children or the box office. I think it's I think it's gonna be a big hit. And then also I just have to say I've been reading a lot of history, reading a history book about the early days of John F. Kennedy got a Kennedy Podcast coming and the stupidity of Hitler's mustache at the time, like during World War Two is like that people, I don't know. So there's there's a section on Hitler in this JFK bio biography because JFK was like a World War two hero and his girlfriend during the war was a suspected Nazi spy what like she she I don't think she ended up being one, but she was like a journalist who had like written a profile on Hitler and people were like, wait, isn't that her in the box at the Berlin Olympics with Hitler. She's like, yeah, what do you know? You know, I'm just like friendly, you know, I thought he.
Speaker 3: Was outside, you know what I say.
Speaker 1: So the excerpt like one of her profile of him, and first of all, it's like you immediately like the guy so not great, but reading the profiles of him and then this like made me go, look, I'm always struck by the fact that it doesn't mention that his mustache looks like absolute shit, right right? What is going on? And so that's I guess it's a question that I have is like, yes, I'm viewing it through the lens of history. Uh, you know, obviously he ruined that look, but also like Michael Jordan tried to bring it back. Michael Jordan, you know, a very influential style stylistically, like my my shoes are all based on things Michael Jordan, Uh, you know, inspired. And when he tried to pull that shit off, everyone's like nope, no, no, no, no, no, can't do it. So I don't know, I guess I'm just like.
Speaker 3: How isn't Charlie Chaplin the og of that Chaplin?
Speaker 1: I guess Chap Chaplin's character, the Tramp, like actually inspired him to do it, to wear it. He was a big Chaplain fan, but like that was a character.
Speaker 2: Like there's a speculation of whether that actually inspired him or not.
Speaker 1: But yeah, there's a lot of like there's like all sorts of origin stories where they're like, Hill, they're a normal mustache, but then like world War two happened or World War one happened, and he his normal mustache couldn't fit under his gas mask. So he like like there's like a super super villain origin story for his stupid looking mustache, right, But I don't know if I buy any of that other than just that he thought it looked cool. And it.
Speaker 2: They're probably like, this guy is fucking out of his mind, Like, don't just you don't even bother bringing up the mustache?
Speaker 3: He kill you? Yeah, oh no, looks great, dude.
Speaker 1: Listeners who were around in World War Two, let us know, sound off in the comments. Did you reckon? Did you realize that shit looked stupid as hell at the three rocking the toothbrush mustache?
Speaker 3: Let us know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I can't fully trust any historical account that doesn't open being like, well, first of all, the mustag, I mean the first thing you got to tell it.
Speaker 3: I mean he was going out in public looking like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, that's that's why underrated? What what's something, Miles? Do you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: Overrated? Two quick things?
Speaker 2: First of all, the Euros the European Championship tournament has kicked off in full swing.
Speaker 3: I cannot stand American commentary on international soccer like this happened.
Speaker 2: The first backlash was like in the two thousand and two World Cup, where like they had people like Alexi Lawless talking and everyone was like, get these fucking clowns off, like they don't know what they're talking about. They're mispronouncing all the names, they don't know any context, They just don't have nothing to offer. And this coverage has been kind of mixed. But this same guy, Alexi Lawless, I fucking hate this guy.
Speaker 3: Like he used to be the captain red Yeah, exact play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he says some of the dumbest shit you've ever heard. Like there are times when, like the other people that are on the commentating desk, like there's like an English player named Daniel Sturage his face literally like implodes into itself. While this while Lawless is like giving a terrible take about the English national team where he has no perspective on anything like the highest level players, like fucking you know the thing MLS and I maybe he had played in Europe like once, but there's like this arrogance that like some of these American commentators that have that's so not earned, like the whip. I would rather hear like players from the women's national team because they actually are goaded, like they they've played at the highest levels, they've beat everybody, they've maintained like world championships. Those people I want to hear from, not Alexi Lawless to say some stuff.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, man, so you know, like I'm England. They gotta stop whining.
Speaker 2: They got so many good players, they they gotta be good. They shouldn't be bad. And you're like, what the fuck are you saying out loud? So that's my first thing.
Speaker 1: Quickly ESPN level like hot take hurry. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But it's like it's even worse because it's like, as it's being said, you're you're questioning if this person has even been alive and watching what like soccer for the last twenty years.
Speaker 3: What the fuck is he just saying right now.
Speaker 2: It's not even like, oh, you're doing that perspective on something. You kind of look at it and you're like, it's yeah, it's like an alien describing for the first time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And you're like, okay, this is confounding.
Speaker 1: The other thing is it's an alien describing eggs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, completing foreign scrambled eggs.
Speaker 3: I think it's.
Speaker 2: This morning h yeah, okay, And I was trying to describe it to him. Look, that's a lot of my personal lives coming out in this tick. And then the other thing is watching the young the youngs execute the Y two K aesthetic.
Speaker 3: I see it a lot on TikTok on Instagram.
Speaker 2: So many of them are just dressing up like Katie Perry or like Jersey Shore characters, and I'm like, Y two K is not that. Like, so first of all, I'm like, we're not defining Y two K correctly, Like that's I feel like the first season A Jersey Shore was two thousand and nine, so we're at the tail, like we're in the tens basically, And so I'm like, also, this is where.
Speaker 3: I'm like in my old head back.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you gotta Also, the young people need to think about where we were at mentally during this Y two K fashion era, you know what I mean, with the shiny suits, with the TLC fan mail futuristic outfits, with Missy Elliott's kind of thing with the matrix.
Speaker 3: We were completely like we were so.
Speaker 2: Excited about what the near future would bring that we were like, oh, we're basically in spaceships. The Internet completely blew our minds, like just in its very early period, like oh my god, all good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we hadn't realized there was a bad, a downside of the Internet yet.
Speaker 2: No, we were hugging our computers that like we had different fucking flavors depending on what color iMac you had. And we also loved our computers so much we thought that they could actually kill us in y two K. So, like we were into all these different futuristic textures. But I get that from the perspective of twenty twenty four. You look at this and you're like, yeah, just dressed like a chaotic drug addict, and that's that's kind of like the year two thousand look, And I'm like, no, it's more nuanced that way. But I also we do we were guilty of the same shit growing up too, when you like look back and like, oh, eighties style and you just wore like weird shit that was in your parents' closet without anything like coherent. So I get that we're playing with esthetic things. But part of me was like, immediately, but that's not what it meant.
Speaker 3: Back then.
Speaker 2: It wasn't just about wearing you know, uh, mixed textures and patterns and things with flashes and neon and something super baggy and wearing a pair of goggles on your head.
Speaker 3: It was it was there's more nuanced to it.
Speaker 1: So are you seeing kids wearing that ship like goggles with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw some kids wearing I saw some kids wearing snoggles. Okay, it wasn't they didn't pull it off. It was like this kid was kind of in between Y two K and steampunk that I.
Speaker 3: Saw on the street.
Speaker 1: I mean good for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean lean into it. But I'm just like part of me was like, oh it is I were you there, man, Yeah you weren't. Come on, sit around man. Let me tell you take a little about real quick man. So this game set radio fucked me up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did read that this was going to be one of your overrateds and took off my steampunk goggles and hey.
Speaker 3: You leather your leather bowler looks great though, thanks man.
Speaker 2: Was that dialysis tubing wrapped around the crowd?
Speaker 1: Cool man?
Speaker 3: Whatever? Whatever?
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm just going you can.
Speaker 3: Like you came bro.
Speaker 1: I guess overrated is like not for me, not drawing a clear line for my kids, like what they can say to me in public. So so this weekend both my sons were we were at Barnes and Noble at the Grove's picking up my Kennedy book and they were getting a book for We're about to take a trip. They each got a little book for the trip, and they were interrogating me, like Tom Cruise at the end of a few good men about whether, yeah, about whether Uranus is a gas planet because they think it's funny, And like, I think I've made that joke to them before, and it is confirm that Uranus is a gas plant. It's a simple question. I mean, oh, isn't isn't it true that then you recently.
Speaker 3: Told us protesting you much.
Speaker 1: I know you know the answer, so just answer it. And I'm like finet and they're like, motherfucker, just roasting me for having an anus that's the gas planet. First of all, I'm like, I pointed out to you that this was funny in the first place. You can't then use the stuff I teach you to bully me in public. But it was, uh, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Were the other Were there other customers in the bookstore also laughing with them, Like.
Speaker 1: No, nobody was laughing. People people falling out of chairs as they're walking up to.
Speaker 2: The All right, let's uh, let's take a quick break and then we'll get into.
Speaker 1: Some of the news and we're back. We're back and all right, so over the weekend, we like to just catch up with what's Donald Trump's saying this time? Workshop and his material go. You know, well, the stuff that he's workshopped that works, like the shark versus electrocution motor. Yeah, he sticks with keeps using it's.
Speaker 2: Always something verse something. Yes, last week, shark versus electrocution. This week, I think it's people seeking a better life versus American people that live in the country already.
Speaker 1: Yes, versus UFC fighters. Oh oh, so he suggested having migrants battle it out in some kind of like blood sport for his amusement. Fuck yes. Brought it up, not once, multiple times over the weekend, including at a Christians at a Faith and Freedom coalition.
Speaker 3: Do you want to hear it? You want to hear the idea out loud real quick.
Speaker 1: I'll hear it.
Speaker 3: This is uh. I guess his grand idea.
Speaker 1: I told Dana White of UFC. I said, here's what we're going to do.
Speaker 6: You know, these are tough cookies coming.
Speaker 3: Into our countries. Here's what we're going to do.
Speaker 1: Jesus with prisons and mental institutions. I said to Dana White UFC.
Speaker 2: He's got like going on right now, is a good friend of mine. He pronounces like he's on like one of the Too Much Tuna guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: What he said the other day, They said, who's the toughest person you've ever met?
Speaker 1: He said, definitely Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: He said, Doc, shut the up, No he's not.
Speaker 6: But I said, Dana, Dana, I haven't seen a Johns a lot of money. You're gonna go and start a migrant fight league migrants only migrants, and then at the end of the year, champion migrant is going to fight your champion. And I hate to tell you, Dan, I think the migrant might win.
Speaker 1: That's how tough they are.
Speaker 2: Wow, go quiet there, yeah, because everyone's like, they're like, but the Running Man was a commentary on our society.
Speaker 3: No, I think it should be real.
Speaker 2: I think it should be taken literally. That is so fucking vile. And this is again this we've heard reports about. This is what he's taking into the debate with Biden on Thursday, is he's this new thing is going to be all about how people who are immigrating here are dangerous and are killing people. And he's just again he's going for xenophobia to the fucking six six sixth power right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but holy shit, dude.
Speaker 2: And they're champion fights ores and it's like Game of Thrones, you know, there could be the mountain and someone's the sand snake or scorpion, whatever the fuck his name was.
Speaker 1: Fox and Friends called it a brilliant idea for his campaign, called Trump's self aware and modest. During the same segment talking about that, Yeah, yeah, that, they said, well, but tucked into it is something really important, which is, these guys are violent. Maybe you need Donald Trump to make sure those guys are out of the country. He's making making some really good points there. You have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've absolutely failed if your heinous idea for human interaction doesn't pass the Dana White test. Yeah, that guy doesn't give a fuck. This guy's a fucking mess. And he's like what he somehow survived putting his hands on his wife in public and people are like, I don't know, Dana's gonna Dana. This dude he recently, uh like, was on the Club Shasha talking about how being canceled was like being gay.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can spousal abuse right like that.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and he got and all kinds of violeshit theseis. But yeah, that was also one of the things with domestic violence. And this is his answer about like, are you afraid of being canceled?
Speaker 3: I equate it to being gay.
Speaker 1: Wow, think in life.
Speaker 2: Back in the eighties, if you came out and said you were gay, it could destroy your career, it could destroy imagine living a life where you can't be who you really are.
Speaker 1: Correct, it's correct, horrible thing.
Speaker 3: Ship I am who I am. If you like it or you don't like it, I don't give a fuck, right, brave, brave, he said, that's my that's your problem, not mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, easy as a cis heat white guy. Okay, with billions of dollars, you know what I mean. Yeah, Like I'm being brave for being for not evolving with the times and holding onto archaic correct sharp Yes, the worst dude.
Speaker 3: He is the worst fucking interviewer. Wowhich unbelievable.
Speaker 1: That's wild. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's that guy who is being like it's like being gay in the eighties is a.
Speaker 3: Migrant fight club.
Speaker 1: Yeah but he yeah, even he even within the story by Donald Trump who said Donald Trump is the toughest guy he knows, which is again like Donald Trump takes things that people say to humor. Rich people, and he's like, this is a fact. Jack Dan White says, I'm the toughest dude out there that I could, which I just wish like he would believe it so much that he maybe got in the ring.
Speaker 2: Like I knew I was going to be president when I went to Disneyland and I went to the Sword in the Stone and I pulled the sword out of the rock. It doesn't come out for everyone, folks, only people that can be king. Arthur and I pulled it out, and then they said I could be king.
Speaker 1: And it's like very self aware and modest, great, great descriptions.
Speaker 2: It's the kind of a preschooler says after they went to like a like a character party, and it's.
Speaker 3: Like Batman told me I was stronger than him.
Speaker 2: Well that's not the you know what. Yeah, oh that's nice. You are stronger than Batman.
Speaker 1: Well, as we were looking at that clip, we couldn't help but notice that the number one trending thing right now is Dave Grol. Dave Grol of The Food Fighters of Nirvana. Dave, Dave, Dave.
Speaker 3: He's got another confession to make.
Speaker 1: You know you fucked up, Dave, right, you know, you know you fucked up.
Speaker 2: I don't know, ye, where are all these posts coming from? Are they from you?
Speaker 3: Your fans? Wow?
Speaker 1: Dave, you really uh kind of stepped in it and then rolled around in it, didn't you. It might be what you like on Dave?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: But yeah. So Taylor Swift the Era's tour hit London over the weekend and it was the first time. First of all Paul McCartney, Tom Cruise, Prince William I don't know who those people are, but like, apparently they're famous with some people. And also, of course, most importantly, Travis Kelcey, who donned a tuxedo and performed in the show for the first time. I don't I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: I think as he went he was actually on stage this time, rather than being like in the on backstage.
Speaker 1: And he like he danced, is he?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I just heard he was on stage. Wow. I'm just mad.
Speaker 2: I don't have I'm not in a relationship like that that allows me to be in front of hundreds of thousands of people in a tuxedo.
Speaker 1: But Dan with a billionaire during her second night at Wembley Stadium, though the Foo Fighters were also in town, playing at London Stadium. I'm not sure which of those is bigger. Wait where was she? She was at Wembley.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Wembley's.
Speaker 3: Wembley is the biggest.
Speaker 1: Oh it's bigger, all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: London Stadium was made for the London Olympics and then now west Ham United plays there.
Speaker 1: So not very story to Dave. Is it now years old? Oh? Who can forget the twenty twelve Olympics? Cool? Cool, cool cool, You're a bolt. But he couldn't stop himself from mentioning Taylor Swift. He said, I tell you, man, you don't want to suffer the wrath of Taylor Swift and paused before rolling forward into something that was going to draw the wrath of Taylor Swift. We like to call our tour the Errors Tour. We've had more than a few eras, and more than a few fucking errors as well. Just a couple those words sound alike.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then here's where it gets interesting, he said, that's because we actually play live. What I just saying, You guys like raw live rock and roll music, right, Well, you came to the right fucking place. You just started like shredding a tonally. I didn't know how to play a right fucking placed. What the fuck, Dave? Now, I'm sure, I'm sure he shredded after that. He's a great musician, dude.
Speaker 2: Also, there's something kind of bummed me out about him being like, you guys like raw live rock and roll music, right. That just feels like I'm like, oh man, we know we're here for a concert, but like rock and roll doesn't have the same cachet that it did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like rock and roll, right.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm just picturing Taylor Swift just smiling to herself a little bit and being like, Wow, this motherfuckers it doesn't know. Huh.
Speaker 3: Oh, so you want that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Might suck if the scaffolding fails at your next show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know. I don't need to make that happen because you're going to do the right thing, and you are going to kill yourself, Dave for that. Miss your dreams, Dave, I mean your dreams. Yeah. I like picturing her like j Edgar Hoover, just like she being like the only uh, you know, reasonable responsible thing for you to do would be u to kill yourself out of shame and embarrassment. I don't know that it's I'm sure this is going to cause a bigger backlash than it ought to, but mainly people are talking about, you know, Taylor Swift does use backing tracks and auto tuning, as does every major pop act, and I guess the Foo Fighters don't use backing tracks, but Dave girls also not performing choreographed dance moves while singing ever long.
Speaker 2: But I think the other thing is too His daughter got absolutely fucking dog piled for insinuating that Taylor Swift maybe doesn't take private jets, So I have a feeling he's like reference, He's like, you know, they came for his kids, so he's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be like, you know what.
Speaker 2: He alludes to this thing as a slight pushback, but not enough for it to be like it's It feels like part saltiness because you're kind of like this old rocker dude and you're seeing like how the industry might be changing in that sense, but also like your daughter also got you know, the they came for your daughter, so you're probably gonna defender.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that makes sense to me, And I don't know, it's probably good for both tours to be honest, which is important because I really do want Taylor Swift to continue to break all the records with her errors tour, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, and for for for carbon emissions. I want that for you because what is it like one percent of travelers cause fifty percent of the emissions, Like, yeah, yeah, it's it's pretty, it's pretty stark.
Speaker 3: But hey, Dave, roll, we love rock and roll. Man, keep doing your thing.
Speaker 2: Man, Just do ever long the acoustic version for me one time, please, Yeah, and everybody will will feel great.
Speaker 1: But point out her band is going to be planned live for you for three and a half hours tonight, not mentioning anybody's.
Speaker 3: Name, but yeah, but you'll get it.
Speaker 1: You know, you fucked up, Dave.
Speaker 3: You know you fucked up. Dave. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I call you David, Dave, David, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Dave. It's time for you to die.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's uh, let's take one more quick break and we'll be right back. And we're back.
Speaker 3: We're back man, We're back, man.
Speaker 1: And the real hot topic on the Internet this weekend was toilet stall etiquette m so a woman's post on Mum's Net. All right, Mum's netmums Net about uh lou etiquette has gone viral. She recounted a story about going to the bathroom at work, including she included a diagram helpfully in which three stalls are labeled A, B, and C, with A being the closest to the door and C being the furthest.
Speaker 3: And the bathroom relation where the sinks are too, very thorough.
Speaker 1: Diagram across from the stalls, so they're not. It's not one of those situations where you come in sinks over to the left and then you get the stalls right across.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's bathroom, bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you walk in the door, miles, you go into the furthest stall just for poo pooh. I mean, that's why we're using this stall, right.
Speaker 2: I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.
Speaker 1: So she built into this is the assumption you always use the furthest from the door, that that is absolutely the case for me. I will if there's someone in the furthest one from the door, I might come back. I might go sit in my cubicle for you know, fifteen minutes, sweating uncomfortably, and just wait for that person to be done so I can there's there's something about being in that first first stall, like wear your shoes are the first thing they see upon entering.
Speaker 3: You always look at the shoes. I mean I always look at the entry. You always look at the shoes because you always.
Speaker 1: And then I make a note in my note tap to be like, Okay, here's how I know who was shitting earlier. Remember remember these shoes.
Speaker 2: Just so you know, fucking Jimmy director of the company, he has the fucking pants all that they're touching the ground on ankles, holding them kind of up there on the floor. Disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but anyways, Uh so.
Speaker 2: See the furthest one is the furthest is the wall.
Speaker 1: She went in, No one's there. She goes in to see another person comes in, they go into b Now.
Speaker 3: Oh, didn't keep a buffer stall.
Speaker 1: Did not keep a buffer stall, she she wrote. I think that's madness and can't fathom why, out of the two remaining cubicles available. I love that she calls, uh, stalls where you ship cubicles, you'd opt to go into the one right next to someone. I get it, But for the aforementioned, I don't want my shoes to be the first thing that somebody sees when they walk into the bathroom like that's you might as well just like take the fucking stall down. Just be sitting there. You can see my shoes. Man, you're gonna know it's me. You're gonna know that I poop.
Speaker 2: All right here, I'll take a selfie and you under the stall what my face looks like? All right, there you go, Now you show me.
Speaker 1: This is I don't know why I have so much shame about the fact that I poop, because it turns out, according to some recent literature that in the in the children's book Variety, everybody poops.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've dated a few people that swear they didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But for me, this is this is why. Again up top, I said, I don't understand the question. I won't respond to it because I will not use a public I will not I will not do number two in a public back, in a public restaurant unless I'm in Japan, Okay, Because you know, we're a shame based society, so the idea of hearing somebody blow a stall out is not like something we're into.
Speaker 3: Like there there's some toilets have a sound.
Speaker 2: It'll make a distraction sound while you're sitting on it because you don't want to, you don't want to contribute to this, this soundscapes of the of the restroom with your bodily functions. I'm always home field advantage. I've always my body is like that. Because for me, I think I just don't. Yeah, I think it's a like I just don't want anybody to have Jack Nicholson front row at the Lake Show tickets to me taking a.
Speaker 1: Ship, Yeah, because they do care like this is I feel like this is just left over for me being in high school. You know, this is just assumptions that I made when I was in high school, Like they're gonna care that I'm going to the bathroom and they're gonna tell everything you like date to the Frost Social. Upon re examining it, I'm like, oh, nobody gets your ship, literally no.
Speaker 3: But to be fair, you never walked in there.
Speaker 2: Somebody's doing a paint job, and if you're with a group, you're like, yo, somebody is doing an absolute paint job.
Speaker 1: In there right now and they're wearing beat up Jordan Ones.
Speaker 2: It's because I don't, I think, because I don't feel like I feel like you're you're being in there, you are.
Speaker 3: Now fodder for me to talk about.
Speaker 1: I just have to coming true.
Speaker 3: They are again, most.
Speaker 2: Of our fears are based on whatever screwed up reality we live in our own heads that you know, if you're actually reality tested, the ninety nine percent of the time is fucking nonsense.
Speaker 3: It's just in your own neurotic mind. But yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: If you're if you're in the bathroom and you're trying to take a shit, you're like, Okay, maybe you could keep one between us, but at that point, like just do your shit and get out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So people are split on this. Some people agreed, saying that they try to leave a gap between stalls, while others said it just doesn't matter because there are quote no rules in public bathrooms. That implies like a international waters get out of the free mindset. That actually definitely explains some of the public bathrooms I've witnessed in my time. Like some people are like, here we go, this is my time to just get every stop.
Speaker 2: Up with paper towels, keep them running, have them overflowing, do it. No rules in here, I think at the end of the day, right, if you decide to move your bowels in the public restroom, you got it.
Speaker 3: The thing is those are there for everybody to do the same.
Speaker 2: So what difference does it make if someone's in the stall next to you or not, Like, just fucking golden there to do what you gotta do. Like, everyone has the right to take a dump in there, So don't act like you got to.
Speaker 3: Keep the one next to me open or whatever. Like, nah, man, just take your shit and move on.
Speaker 2: If you don't like it that much, reroute your brain wiring like I have, and you know, have bad digestive issues, and only go home.
Speaker 1: There are no rules in the part of the social contract is there are no rules and I can stand on the toilet seat and try to shit down into it. Yeah, that's part of the social contract.
Speaker 2: If there's no squatty potty, you know what I mean, you kind of do have to stand on the edges of the bowl to get that posture.
Speaker 1: So and if I miss, that's on you. M literally all all right, Uh, what else is happening, Miles? We've got an ice hockey story. It's not often, you know, despite this being the game that you grew up playing loving the most years of in terms of organized sports, Yeah, the most most time I spent was playing ice hockey, Yes, and did.
Speaker 3: I watch it?
Speaker 2: Ever, No, I was one of those anomalous people who's like love to play watching it.
Speaker 1: Somethings follow the puck the game. Yeah, Oh, I didn't know the rules. You just came out and took swings at people.
Speaker 3: Oh it called me the grim reaperk I was just citing people down with the stick.
Speaker 1: So an amazing thing is happening in the NHL Stanley Cup Finals. So the Florida Panthers were up three to oh in the best of seven series.
Speaker 2: Hey, we know what that means in sports. In sports time, that's a wrap like blow.
Speaker 1: No team in any round of the playoffs and the NBA has ever come back from three to zero down. I guess it's happened in hockey before, but never in the finals. And this is the first time since nineteen forty five that a team has come back to tie a series after going down three games to zero in the Cup final. And only one team has ever won the Stanley Cup after such a comeback. Okay, so there one team has done that, but it hasn't not since nineteen forty five, which was a while ago. That was an era when people thought Hitler's mustache looked cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they're up three to zero and then Donald Trump comes on the microphone of Truth Social and there's a little feedback. Then he says, wow, the Florida Panthers are a fantastic ice hockey team. There it is, that's all it takes. They're three to zero against the very good Edmonton Oilers from Canada. They're down one to zero tonight, but it's still early. Hopefully they will put them away. Very impressive. So the Panthers ended up losing that game eight to one, which isn't even like a hockey score.
Speaker 3: Yeah wow, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I haven't won a game since, which has led a lot of fans to suggest that Trump cursed the team.
Speaker 3: So what's the what's the series at now? How invested I?
Speaker 1: It's tied up, it's three to three games to night. We're providing a public service for listeners also just by letting you know, the very few of you who aren't.
Speaker 2: Huge the Canadian Gang, because I know there's Edmonton fans in the Zeitgang. So I hope y'all pull it off. Pull it off your thing. I love seeing history be made, will I watch, Probably not, but I believe.
Speaker 1: But this is a lot of people are like, all right, so Trump is kind of what what Ted Cruz is to various Texas sports.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Texas.
Speaker 1: Trump has been criticized for doing NFL teams in the past, when he I don't know, made friends with what was like, got the endorsement of the task, endorsement of Tom Brady and Robert Kraft and Bill Belichick, and then the Patriots proceeded to have a rough couple of years. But I don't know. If the Panthers lose tonight and enough people blame Trump, let's just we're grasping at straws here, folks, but we we don't want Lan twenty twenty five. What is it? Project product twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Clan twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: I think the yeah, may his powers wane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at the very least the truth social that he truthed.
Speaker 2: It's like part it's like if you ask chat GPT to.
Speaker 3: Write a tweet in Magic Johnson's Twitter voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, it is.
Speaker 2: The Florida Panthers are fan very going down against a very good Edmonton Oilers from Canada. They're down one oh tonight. It's it's almost exactly what a Magic Johnson tweet is, just like a word for word recap of the thing, the most basic thing that but he already knows happens. Yeah, exactly, and with just a tinge of optimism with it, but literally describing what's happening.
Speaker 1: He tweets in a world where like Twitter doesn't exist essentially and like we're all just waiting for the sports page the next day to tell us what happened. And finally, Seinfeld keeps quote roasting anti war protesters in Australia. He's on his Australian tour and was once again interrupted by anti war protesters and judging from the headlines, he quote roasted them, which what an appropriate response.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to people who are there protesting genocidal activities and the killing of innocent people.
Speaker 3: Why don't you be quiet?
Speaker 1: Oh rot snap brod As. Yeah. So someone was, you know, calling for Palestine to be free, and his comeback was, I think you need to go back and tell whoever is running your organization we just gave more money to a Jew. That cannot be a good plan for you. You got to come up with a better plan, which implies that anyone expressing outrage over genocide are part of some coordinated organization that is purely motivated by anti Semitism.
Speaker 2: That's been the rhetorical strategy that's message at least.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you bet.
Speaker 2: You got to tell who's ever running your organism. I don't know the many people who we talk about this all the time, like the conspiracies around it can't be that so many people look upon the violence there and say like they're being paid or they're in some kind of kind of group called humans with eyes and empathy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wild wow.
Speaker 1: Well also described it as roasting when he like kind of got trumpion last week, similar incident he was interrupted during like.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be a beat up or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. He called the protester a moron, saying we have a genius ladies and gentlemen. Uh he solved the Middle East. Uh so he said, we have a genius ladies and gentlemen. He saw the Middle East. Uh, it's the Jewish comedians, that's who we have to get. They're the ones doing everything. And the person continued to chant Palestine will be free. During their exit, the comedian added, go ahead, keep going, they're gonna start punching you in about three seconds, so I would try to get all of your genius out so we can all learn from you. It's a comedy show, you moron, get out of here, like she's in a good place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, also like way to like completely it's the fact that you have been such an outspoken supporter of the IDF and like we're doing like little military larpings with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's airplane.
Speaker 7: Yeah, come after me in the Jewish comedian who is like a cheerleader for what's happening, Like I did what way to contort things so you can just continue to be like yeah, yeah, I'm roasting you.
Speaker 1: You got roasted. It's just weird headline writing.
Speaker 3: This is also with everything that's happening too.
Speaker 2: They just killed one of the health ministers in Gaza and they're like, we've knocked a pillar out of their medical system. Is like what the idea after is like claiming there's there was footage of like an injured Palestinian in the West Bank that the soldiers put on the hood of their car and drove through where they're like you're like, are you using this person as a literal human shield or will you know again?
Speaker 3: A lot of people point at the headlines.
Speaker 2: They're like they strapped an injured man to the front of their car. It's like to dissuade people from attacking it, I believe in the same way.
Speaker 3: You are hurling claims of human shield use.
Speaker 2: This is such a fucking awful time, and you know not to just to turn the heat up a little more with everything that's heating up on the border between Lebanon and Israel, and we're moving like military infrastructure into the region because it's like, well, if something kicks off with Hesbula and Lebanon, the US might also dive in.
Speaker 3: Things are very not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it should of course be really good for Donald Trump also.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, or I don't know, I mean thinking of how a lot of you know, the way power works in this country. It's like a war's great for an election, though, you know, maybe to stay in office. I don't the cynical thinking of these people. It's horrifying, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it just feels like maybe instead of framing this as Seinfeld roast Heckler's maybe the angle should be comedian laughs off mass murder, like literally, as this is happening, Israel just bombed a U n RWA camp, killing at least eight, which is one of the few means of providing aid to Gaza right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yeah, you're not going to hear the media begin to shift in that sense. It's going to be because you can this the you know, mainstream media has cited with the take that at worst, it's like Isael could maybe be doing a little bit better here by protecting inn in people. But it's not going to be like and shame on them, shame on this comedian for laughing off the atrocities that are happening right right, Yeah, it's and yeah, they're alway they're just going to frame people who are outraged, as you know, as part of some kind of weird terrorist conspiracy or whatever the fuck. Yeah, very difficult to watch because you know, we're just just constantly getting the reminder a reminder that you know, especially this country is able to so quickly just determine who is human or who is not, or who determined or who is worthy of you know, respect or dignity at any level.
Speaker 3: So yeah, all right, but yeah, Jerry, yeah, dude, yeah, roast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, also to watch because we want them to get back to those hilarious jokes about how we scroll through our phones like a gay French king. You know, all latter day material so solid, all right, those are some of the things that are trending on this Monday, June twenty fourth. We are back tomorrow with a whole ass episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourselves, get your vaccines, get your flu shots, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to you all tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Bye bye,