Speaker 1: Well, we have come out to your city, going a way I gets and saying.
Speaker 2: You a conscious sall will be entire, I tell and if you want a little banging un I come along. That's where you should be focused. Don't take the bait and talking.
Speaker 3: About migrant crime or carjackings are the things that actually don't matter to that many Americans.
Speaker 4: Lots of Republican cities in town struggling with crime.
Speaker 1: Everybody is across the country always crime has always been part of our history.
Speaker 5: I want to say all of them, every genocide enabler.
Speaker 2: Look at this room's mother.
Speaker 6: We're going anywhere.
Speaker 7: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the revolution that we have.
Speaker 1: Coming to your city, going the way I get, taz and saying you a conscious Sall.
Speaker 7: New Sean Hennity Show, More Me.
Speaker 1: I'm the scene's information on freaking news and more boned inspired solutions for America. Thank you got h on an hour two Sean Hannity Show, Toll Free. It is eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, well you know Chicago clearly. Brandon Johnson, the mayor and governor, the idiot JB. Pritzker care more about hating Donald Trump than they do about keeping the residents and citizens, law abiding citizens in their states safe and secure by enforcing law and order. It's worked in our nation's capital, a forty eight percent decrease in violent crime there, although a day after Muriel Bowser, the mayor of DC, praised Donald Trump and the use of the National Guard, the city's pro crime attorney general is moving to send the guard back home. You can't make it up. We have new data out, you know. Gavin Newsom, JBB Fritzger have complained that the president you know, want to target democratic run cities for National Guard deployment as part of the crackdown on crime, while ignoring the scores of crime ridden cities that are currently run by Republican mayors. Well, it turns out, Issues and Insights they did a little investigation of the twenty cities with the highest homicide rates in the country. Yeah, let's see, twelve are located in Red States, but only one currently has a Republican mayor. Only one. In other words, nineteen out of the twenty cities. Most deadly cities have democratic mayors, and most cases have had him for the long longest time. Let me play Senator Dicky Derbin. He acknowledges there's a problem, and then he goes to this false talking point. We have the ATF data now available that guns were covered in Illinois are largely not from Illinois states. Turns out not to be true what you're about to hear.
Speaker 5: Ju You think you would make a difference to have some help from the National Guard in Chicago.
Speaker 7: Well, it certainly could.
Speaker 6: But let's the starting point is this, Local officials like the governor and a mayor can work with federal officials to be more effective in reducing crime. That's a given. I accept that. But in the situation in Chicago, this is not a negotiation anyway, whatsoever.
Speaker 2: What do you think people feel like is happening in Chicago.
Speaker 6: Well, I tell you one thing.
Speaker 3: They feel like.
Speaker 6: They feel like they're too damn many guns in Chicago, and they're coming in from other states like Indiana. Federal government, I want to help us stop this flow of weapons into our city of Chicago and the state of Illinois.
Speaker 1: Okay, of the ATF data that they show the overwhelming vast majority of guns in Illinois come from the state of Illinois. Now a distant second would be neighboring Indiana. Beyond that, there's not a single red state that has over has even close to one thousand guns that are in the state of Illinois. So it's just a bunch of nonsense ins and a bunch of you know, propaganda and lies because they want to pass the buck and they don't want to take responsibility for their failure. You know, here's the idiot Governor JB. Pritzker urging people in Chicago to record ICE agents to keep them honest.
Speaker 5: Listen, We've asked for the public to be ready with your iPhone and any way that you can to record what's going on in their neighborhoods by ICE, because we think that's the best way to demonstrate what ICE is doing if they're doing something wrong, or to keep them honest and doing the right thing because they know they're being watched.
Speaker 1: Oh, to do the right thing because they know that they're being watched. You former Mayor Lori Lightweight saying crime in Chicago is a manufactured crisis. Fifty eight people shot over the Labor Day weekend, eight dead. I guess that's manufactured. Chicago campus is now in defiance of the Trump administration and their crime crackdown. The Chicago mayor, Brandon Johnson is urging people to get ready to challenge any law enforcement that might be sent into Chicago, and on top of that, he signed an executive order blocking the city's police from cooperating with federal immigration authorities, which, by the way, in and of itself, would be unconstitutional. I've read a piece on foxnews dot com about a teenage a teenager that was killed in his own backyard and that Chicago family. They want Donald Trump to bring in the troops to help keep people safe and secure in their city. And Pritzker should be begging Donald Trump for help. He should be. And by the way, now we have in I guess it's Colorado. They are now looking to actually give plans the city of North Glen, Colorado, offering illegals tax payer funded red cards with instructions on how to evade ice. I mean, things are getting that crazy, that insane, that out of control, but yet it is that predictable. Here is one last comment from the governor of Chicago. I'm sorry, the governor of Illinois talking about Chicago and how police should not be standing anywhere near National Guard or assisting them, So.
Speaker 5: We want to know what day they're actually going to be going into action, what day they'll be completed assembling. We have an idea and I talked about that yesterday. You know, it looks like they're going to be fully assembled on Friday. It doesn't mean they're going to be an action on Friday, although that could happen. I also don't want to tell you that I know absolutely because they haven't confirmed any of that to us. But what we're hearing is that they'll be assembled ready to go on Friday and that they would begin actions on Saturday over the weekend. That's all we know and the you know, what we're doing is of course making sure that the CPD and local law enforcement are aware of what they're doing, so they can one make sure they're you know, they're not standing anywhere near those actions, are assisting in those actions, but also being ready for protests that might occur.
Speaker 1: He's just a failure, and he's failing in the most fundamental, basic aspect of the role of government, and that is law and order and safety and security so people can actually pursue happiness and tap into the god given talent they were born with. A Congresswoman Mary Miller joins us. She points out in an ex post, Chicago now has led the nation and murders for thirteen straight years. So it appear, as Congresswoman, that you're a governor and the mayor of Chicago care more about hating Donald Trump than they do about keeping their own citizens safe and secure.
Speaker 8: Yes, well, you are right. Our governor Pritsker is failed in so many ways. But today we are talking about crime. And thank you for helping me, or for allowing me to join you in founding the alarm. I can say this is an American that people are dying in their communities. It is not a part of an issue. Every American family deserves to live in safety in their communities, whether they're a Democrat or a Republican. Governor. Pritsker has no solution to solve the crime. He is not standing up for the victims. His legacy is going to be that he has prioritized criminals over the victims. And I can tell you this. Since Janoy first, have been one hundred and seventy four thousand reported crimes in Chicago, there have only been six of those who've only been sixteen percent have had an arrest, but we have no cash bail in Illinois with no limits, So if they are part of the sixteen percent that arrested, they're released back onto the street. And he needs to swallow his pride and call President Trump President Trump cares and he knows how to restore law and order.
Speaker 1: Well, he does explain this mysterious reluctance resistance. I don't know if you're aware of this, Congresswoman. Since Barack Obama first became president of our country, I would scroll the names that most Americans had never heard of and we'll never hear of again, of people shot and shot and killed in Chicago. And I thought every life mattered to the left, that's what they proclaim. Yet they let this happen day in and day out, weekend in, weekend out, year in, year out, and they don't lift a finger. Now one single elected politician has done a thing to make Chicago a safer city.
Speaker 8: Why, Well, for one thing, Well, I think that they want chaos because they're Marxists and they want to clamp down on everybody and take away our freedom. But JB. Prisker has never stood up for the victims. Has he ever met with a victim I would like to know, or a victim's family. Last year, well, I.
Speaker 1: Can tell you that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and Majorcus they never spend time talking to the family of Lake and Riley or Joscelyn Hungari or Rachel Morin or you know, the dozens and dozens of Americans murdered and the dozens and dozens raped, and the thousands and thousands of victims of violent crime because of their unvetted the illegals, why would you expect Fritzker or Brandon Johnson to ever lift a finger and dial a family that's suffering.
Speaker 8: They one percent have proven that they are siding with the thugs, gang bangers and illegals. And in light of the gun running, yes there's gun running there, but why don't they arrest these people and they've got venezuel and gangs are taken that that gun running business over because he has rolled out the red carpet for illegals, which is causing the problem to be even worse. And last year, I just want to tell everybody he was perfectly fine with bringing the National Garden to protect his buddies at the DNC. So it you know, he should humble himself and call President Trump not one more person should die in Chicago because he will not deal with the crime problem.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think he's going to.
Speaker 1: I mean, have you spent any time in Chicago, because we actually sent Nicole Parker and she interviewed people, and they're sick and tired of the lawlessness, and they don't feel safe, and they don't feel secure. I remember a number of years ago, my good friend Lawrence Jones, who now co hosts Fox and Friends, we sent him to Chicago and he met with the family of that lost a young girl who was playing in their backyard of her grandmother's house and was just shot dead and killed. And nobody seemed to give a damn and known that none of these families ever get a phone call.
Speaker 8: He doesn't care. But also just the impact in light of visitors coming into Chicago. Businesses they're having to close up because the crime problem is so bad. And then Brandon Johnson a couple of days ago had the audacity to tell people that come to Chicago and invest in Chicago, there's no way businesses are coming to Chicago. They are leaving, which is causing the damage for the residents there to be even worse because now you have less economic opportunity.
Speaker 1: I don't think Pritzker has a shot and held to have a a president, but clearly as the ambition to try, where do you think that's going to go.
Speaker 8: I've had people he's going to use his money to buy the Democrat nomination. But I just want to tell people, boycott Legacy media. Boycott the major newspapers and the TV that is not and the programs that are not covering the crime. There's so many alternative sources like you to get information from, and I think people whoever controls the information controls the people. I cannot understand why the people who are the most impacted by the crime in Chicago keep pushing the d buttons.
Speaker 2: Oh. I don't get it either.
Speaker 1: We do appreciate your time, Congress Home and Mary Miller of Illinois. Let's get to busy phones eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to join us. Laura is in Nebraska. Laura, you're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 4: Hi, Hi, Sean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thankfully I am in Nebraska and not Chicago. However, my daughter lives there. She's not able to take public transportation hasn't been able to since the whole Biden fiasco and letting the legals in. She has a long commute to get to work. She either is having to drive work. The twelve hour shift probably takes her an hour and a half just to get to work. She pays an Uber driver for comment to me was the unvetted illegals aren't even safe from other unvetted illegals. But if I had the money, if I could afford it, I would pay Daniel Penny to be her bodyguard so she could take public transportation. And since I can't do that, maybe Brandon Johnson can go and pick her up. He's already getting paid doing a job that he's not doing, so maybe he could take that income and help my daughter.
Speaker 1: Isn't the best The best encouragement I can give you for your daughter, and I assume probably her career has brought her to the city of Chicago is number one. She should practice, you know, to the extent possible, you know, safety and security strategies to be safe every day.
Speaker 2: That's number one.
Speaker 1: And if there is another opportunity in a safer city or a safer state, I think down the road, you might want to encourage her to pursue that. But you know, I don't know what the situation that your daughter is, but I don't want to see innocent people hurt. I mean, that's really what it comes down to, you know. And this is when Rudy Giuliani I lived in New York, New York at the time when he was cracking down on crime, and he had stopped in frisk employees and they went from nearly three thousand murders a year to three hundred. You know, he was being called a racist and every name in the book, but he was saving lives, and an inordinate a number of lives that were being saved were minority lives in America. All Republicans are racist? Well, no, we believe that God creates every man, woman, and child and they deserve a chance at life. Anyway, I appreciate you your call. Wish your daughter the best. Wish you the best.
Speaker 2: He gives you the latest breaking news when he hits the air. This is the Sean hannityh.
Speaker 1: A twenty five now till the top of the hour, toll free. Our number is eight hundred nine fourt one.
Speaker 2: Sean.
Speaker 1: If you want to be a part of the program. With all the talk about crime in small towns and big cities, I hope all of you have a home security system, and I hope you have a proactive home security system. That's where simply Safe home security comes in. You know, a lot of security systems are after the fact. For example, an alarm may blair after the intruder trips a censor that's inside of your house. Then it'll catch your attention, and guess what, it's probably too late. The beauty is the technology and Simply Safe has been with us ve nearly a decade. Over a decade, I guess now, and they continue to evolve and develop new technology. They've developed a new active guard outdoor protection. They have smart AI powered cameras. In other words, they can identify threats proactively, people lurking outside of your home. They will immediately alert Simply Safe professional monitoring agents, and in real time those agents can intervene. They can talk to these people lurking outside your home, sirt you with the mask and the New York Yankees cap you are trespassing. Police around the way, they can talk to them in real time, put spotlights on in real time. They can call the police in real time and stay in contact with the people in real time and notify you before they get in your house, so you can then protect yourself anyway. These agents will you know that this is real home security. This is proactive home security, at which simply Safe they have a sixty day unconditional money back guarantee. There's no contract assigned. Simply Safe feels that they will earn your business every day by keeping you safe and satisfied every day. Right now, you'll get fifty percent off your simply Safe system when you go to simplysafe dot com. Slash Hannity at simplysafe dot com slash Hannity because there's no safe like simply Safe. So, I don't know if you noticed this, Linda, I know you do follow my social media account. Uh so, I get We had a call of we were calling him nutty Newsom. Now it's gruesome Gavin Newsom and he's back in the news.
Speaker 2: It's just gruesome Newsom. Don't make it weird, Gruesome Newsom.
Speaker 1: Close, gruesome Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 2: No, No, I like it.
Speaker 3: Oh God.
Speaker 1: By the way, So there's been a little bit of an outbreak of COVID and now California's mask. You know, commissioners are once again clamoring for people in the state of California put their masks back on. That's number one. Number two. There is another story today, and this is pretty sad. It was in the New York Post today the slain little son of an abusive California dad who'd been freed. Uh Little Emmanuel Harrow's father never served a single day in prison, despite having been convicted of savagely abusing another of his chill just a few years earlier. And you know, of course, the Deep Fund dismantled no bail law, reimagined police idiocy and insanity. Now the guy faces up to six years behind bars for battering a ten week old daughter named Carolina so badly she's now bedridden for life. A judge in twenty twenty three let him off with probation, a work release program in counseling, and he's now in charge.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know Gavin is not going to take any blame for any of this, So anyway, I guess it was last week the week before, whenever it happened to be. I noticed that, you know, gruesome newsom takes a cheap shot at yours truly, and we used to be friendly, used to get along fine. I love these guys. Hey, Sean Hannity, are you watching? You know you're so disgusted blah blah blah, so sickened by mom Donnie talking about socializing a bodega or something at a grocery store. Anyways, he's obsessed with all things Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: So, uh, I look at.
Speaker 1: At gruesome newsom and I'm like, Okay, what are we looking at in this guy? He is a do nothing part time governor of California. I mean, if you meet him in person, you'll think he's a pretty nice guy. He's slick, but he does nothing. He is absolutely contributed to the decline of one of the greatest states in our country.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So he's a part time governor, a full time governor tweety bird, a full time governor podcaster, And so I put out a series of questions for him to answer, and he's not answering them. So I figured I'd go back and double down and see if we can get you know, the full time tweety bird to answer some of our real questions. Like, you know, Gavin, you're proud of the fact that your state has the highest income taxes in the nation, or you know, Gaviny, you're proud of the fact that your state has the highest sales taxes in the country. Are you proud of the fact your state has the highest gas taxes in the country. I point out, now you do have the sixth highest corporate taxes in the country. Is it your goal to do better meeting being a better Marxist and socialist and become the highest tax state for corporations, because I'm sure he can get there if he really tries. Then I brought up the fact that California is a sanctuary state. How California has massive debt problems in spite of being the highest tax state by far in the country, and they spend billions of taxpayer dollars on services for people that didn't respect our laws, borders, and sovereignty. And in spite of the fact that all these taxes that they impose on citizens, they're still running tens and tens of billions of dollars in budget deficit. So I asked the question, is this fair to hardworking people in the state California? And if you believe it's fair, please explain in detail. These are fair questions. I mean, he's a full time tweety bird, he's a full time podcaster, he's a full time troller, so I would think that, you know, he'd want to have a conversation. I mean, he started out wanting to talk to conservatives, have conversations, get to know each other better. And when that didn't work out for him, and he got called out after, you know, saying I have no idea where the word LATINX came from. I've never supported men playing women's sports. And then we had tape of him saying all these things. He didn't particularly like it, so he kind of gave up on that. Now he's interviewing people like Jasmine Crockett, which, by the way, I'm not against. And if he has mom Dami the Kami on, I'm fine with that too. I asked why his state refuses to keep statistics on illegal immigrant crime. I'll tell you why, because that is part of the sanctuary state and many of the sanctuary citi's policies. They don't keep of the illegal immigrant crime. Why because if they did, you'd find out and you'd discover these sanctuary policies are resulting in the death of innocent Californians, the rape of innocent Californians, violent crime against innocent Californians, and God forbid you tell the people of California the truth about the people that he is protecting and giving money to taxpayer money to in the form of medical and other services, education, criminal justice services, et cetera, et cetera. You know, we learned, for example, the illegal immigrant truck driver that killed three people, innocent people in my free state of Florida, you know, came into this country illegally in the state of California, got a commercial driver's license both in Washington State and in California. And when this guy got caught, we discovered he could barely speak English and he was incapable of reading road signs.
Speaker 2: And I asked him on.
Speaker 1: Social media, what would you like to say to the families who lost innocent loved ones that will, by the way, we're protected by the sanctuary policies in his state of California that he still supports supports to this day. I'm certain that those families would love to hear from him. And I asked him about the wildfires. I said, Gavin, are wildfires and Santa Ana winds in California things that happened regularly. Are they predictable events? I know, I lived five years of my life in the in the eighties in California. Yes, they're very predictable events. You know, Well, then if that's the case, how is it possible that they don't practice the science of forestry, you know, clearing away dead trees and brush the kindling for predictable wildfires? You know, why don't they have high fire hydrants with water in them. Why did they have an empty reservoir? You know, to what extent? Why did he blame local officials? When does the bucks stop with him? These these fires are predictable. The Santa Ana winds are predictable. The science of forestry, you know, you can get a degree in it in many many schools, including schools in California. You know, why did he put his state on COVID lockdown with the exception, of course, of him because he was seen with a mask eating at the French laundry, when when businesses all over California were being shut down and people's dreams going up in smoke. You know why he said he was following the science kids could not have in public schools in person learning, but his kids had it, you know, the Pacific Palisades. How is it fire? Hydrants didn't have water? And how is it? His answer? As well, ask your local official, at what point is he responsible?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why don't they they've come up with an aquaeductic system of some kind and get the running water down to parts of southern California from northern California. Just simple basic common sense questions. You know, local officials should be asked that question, not him. Oh, I guess that's where the thirteen thousand homes burned to the ground. When we last checked, they had issues just a little over one hundred building permits. What eight nine months later, Governor tweety Bird, Governor Podcaster, all these months later, all these permits, all these homeowners, what are they supposed to do? Now they're talking about taking some of the land for public housing. I read, you know, and I'd love to ask him other questions. But if I can't get answers to these questions, how am I going to get at answers to?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Why did his plan, his stated plan on video to end homelessness failed spectacularly? You know, California is out of controlled crime problem. What is he going to do about it? Why is he accumulating all this debt? Why does he have deficit problems when it's the highest tax state in the entire country. We haven't even touched on quality of life issues, and that means drug dens and homeless people and you know, petty theft. I mean, remember he was shocked and surprised when he went to a target. All you can walk out with nine hundred and ninety nine dollars worth of stuff and you're not going to get stopped, you know. So I'm looking for mister part time governor, full time podcaster, full time tweety bird Linda. Why is he not getting back to me. He's obsessed with hating Donald Trump. I'm friends with Donald Trump. I'll talk about Donald Trump with him all day, as long as we can talk about his record.
Speaker 2: I think he's working on another poop map. He's really tied up with that right now. I think when he gets done that he'll be right with you, though, for sure.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable and why but you notice, all of a sudden he calls me out, and then I spend the time to respond, and I hear crickets. I guess all of a sudden, he got busy, you know, because he's trolling Donald Trump and he's doing a bad job of it. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program. Dave in my free state of Florida, Dave, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, Sean, thank you for taking my call. I've got two quick questions I would like your insight on if that that can work out for you. The first is, you know, I've been watching this what I call this exodus from the Democratic wastelands of people into Texas, Florida, other southern places. I'm more concerned now with Newsom running California in the ground and Mom Donny about to unlease the democrats flagship policy of taxation without hesitation on New York City. Should we be worried about key states like Florida, Texas and others turning blue from this exodus? And if so, what can we do about it? I wanted to get your opinion on it, and.
Speaker 2: I have one simple rule.
Speaker 1: If you're going to leave a deep blue state like New York or New Jersey or Illinois or California. I'm fine with that. We live in the greatest, best country God gave Man. If you want to flee the heart horrible policies, the burdensome regulation, the lack of common sense, the high taxation that exists in your state, and the lack of law and order and safety and security, and you want to come to the free state of Florida. If you want to go to the Carolinas, if you want to go to Texas, if you want to go to Tennessee, if you want to go to Arizona or Nevada, I'm okay with it. But don't bring your dumb, idiotic policies that you're fleeing from with you. It needs to be a condition if you want those policies, stay right where you are because that's where you belong.
Speaker 3: I agree. I'll just and hopefully it's mostly middle.
Speaker 1: It sounds like I'm not being very inclusive. That's not true. I'm being very inclusive. You ruined your state, your fellow citizens ruined your state. Don't ruin the new state that you go to.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, my friend, I appreciate the call.
Speaker 1: Quick Frank right back to our phones eight hundred and ninety four one Seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program, back to our busy phones eight hundred nine four one sean if you want to join us. Let's say hi to Bob in South Carolina. What's up, Bob? How are you hi?
Speaker 7: Jean? How are you?
Speaker 4: Thank you? To thank you to you and your staff for all the good work you do. I just wanted you comment that the federal judges that are sabotaging President's Trump agenda to me are the new face of domestic terrorism. And then the other thing. There's a news article today from must Select example of these judges that they're safe. They're complaining that the Supreme Court, when they reverse their rulings, are making these federal judges look bad.
Speaker 2: So it's a whole I saw that article today made me laugh.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, do you have these liberal activist judges that you know have used more lawfairrogans one man Donald Trump, and now after issuing hundreds of rulings designed to derail his agenda on border security, tarrifsts, foreign policy, a handful of federal j judges are now complaining that the US Supreme Court is actually following the Constitution and the rule of law and overturning too many of their judicial activist rulings that they put out. Now, the President is asking the Supreme Court for urgent and urgent ruling on tariff powers. Now, the president constitutionally is the commander in chief. You take away his ability to impose tariffs, you are taking away his ability to fully execute his duties. Constitutional authority is commander in chief because that is the leverage that is often needed for him to create safety inside of our country domestically, and it's an international you know. I would argue it's a weapon that the president uses to get compliance and peace abroad, and to take that authority away from him would be a huge mistake. And I'm hoping the Supreme Court rules the right way on this, I really am. If they don't, it's going to be a tragedy.
Speaker 7: They