Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Sherry Harris, owner of Life Source Water. As a new grandmother in lifelong Californian, I care about what's in the water my family uses every day. For over forty years, our whole house water system has protected Bay Area families with filtered water from every tap. Now we're offering a double dip in savings free basic installation plus an extra two hundred and fifty dollars off. That's up to twelve hundred dollars in savings. Call our factory at one eight hundred Water ninety nine or visit Life Sourcewater dot com. Hurry offer in September thirty.
Speaker 2: Warranty limitations apply.
Speaker 3: But let's just talk about this bigcoin that's going to be touched on it. But let's just talk about it in a conversational format. So the bigcoin etf set to debut tomorrow right on a New York stock exchange. Yeah, this is extremely important to keep in mind. It is not a pure bitcoin etf W. It's measured like in like bitcoin is measure coin.
Speaker 2: Future tied to the most important market there is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the futures market, So the Bitcoin futures. So a lot of people bigcoin enthusiasts aren't really that happy about it because they feel like it's not you know, a pure you know ETF that is directly tied with bitcoin. It's tied to the future on bigcoin. But nevertheless it's still a big, big development. It's the first step in the crypto space, a big development in the stock market space. Different people have different opinions about it. So what is what's your what's you guys opinions thoughts about it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's it's a first step in the long term vision of having the ETF that actually has ties to the asset itself or assets in that class, and that's kind of things we discussed what will it do to the future price of it? And so, like Ian said in his presentation, I think he laid it up pretty perfectly. We've seen November as a month where we've seen bigcoin rise before. In fact, we spoke about together. When you initially invested in bitcoin, it.
Speaker 3: Was in November's six six thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think might have been sixty five hundred hundred.
Speaker 2: We can't show that five.
Speaker 3: Hundred, you know, I'm saying how much.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's one of the awesome costs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, point with sixty six thousand dollars at the time with investment. Now now it's six sixty one.
Speaker 2: How do you think I feel in twenty thirteen, seven eight hundred.
Speaker 5: So it so.
Speaker 4: Proach is uh is the fund that is opening tomorrow.
Speaker 5: But we already spoke about a few weeks ago, maybe a couple of months ago, that the Deli has applied. A couple of other funds are going to be applying, but Invesco, which is a huge fund, has pulled out that application. And so the more funds that get involved, obviously, I mean, it could increase the price anywhere to I don't know what we said seventy five. I could see seventy five to eighty thousand. But we'll see what happens. It's an interesting space that that's just how cryptocurrency is.
Speaker 4: So we'll see.
Speaker 3: What's your what's your thoughts?
Speaker 6: You guys like Speed episode seven, you go check it out. I told you what the move was. The futures market tells you what the price of something that's going to be, and the future is the most important market. So because they couldn't get who they wanted to bring it forward and get quote unquote true exposure.
Speaker 2: This is a good first step, but you guys have to pick.
Speaker 6: Like, do you want a decentralized currency that says f you to the government and the American currency and all that that you guys be talking online, or do you want an ETF like you have to pick. So if you want it to be decentralized in a way to hide money and open transactions, you can't have both ways.
Speaker 2: And also, if you guys like.
Speaker 6: The speed and growth of the market, if you've ever traded futures, all my snipers please put sniper in chat. If the Bitcoin future will have the volume that I think it will over the next month, when you guys get into the ETF, you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Love the speed of it.
Speaker 6: That's why I always tell you to compare draw down versus what the growth is and that will tell you when you should be able to get in. It's a good first step, but I.
Speaker 2: Think the games here will be pretty damn amazing.
Speaker 6: I would not invest in it the first twenty third unless you have experience.
Speaker 2: But after that you guys would be safe. Guys would be safe. You have it.
Speaker 3: That is the bigcoin ETF. So let's talk about something that was trend in today. I posted it on Instagram and it miraculously went viral shortly after that. That ten percent the top ten percent of the wealthiest people in America on eighty nine percent of stocks our peatle I mean the top ten percent of the wealth wealthiest people in America eighty nine percent of the stocks. Well, that's that's something.
Speaker 2: That you.
Speaker 7: Ernest.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 8: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. Lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 7: Lows knows You've got a job to do, and we help get it done. With the milo's Pro Rewards Program, eligible members save more with volume discounts on qualifying orders through a quote of two thousand dollars or more. Join for free today lows we help you save. Offer can't be combined with any other discount contract and or a special pricing exclusions. More terms and restrictions apply. Details and those dot com slash terms subject to change.
Speaker 3: Even really wills because I mean, we're we're in the top ten percent. But do you think about it, So it's not like it's it's not it's not.
Speaker 2: True. You're smart.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not like, it's not really that hard. It's not it's not like a magical Yeah, top ten percent is not really that well, it's not that crazy. But the long story short is this it's disturbing for a few different reasons. And one of the reasons why we created Market one days was to educate people and continuously educate people to get into the stock market. Because it's like, all right, if the top ten percent have ninety percent of the stocks, that's tell loss. Right, it's not a it's not a scam. It's not a pyramid scam, it's not a scheme. It's not gambling. They're doing they know what they're doing it doing it to make money. So this is something that you know should motivate people to level out the playing field a little bit, because unfortunately it's only getting worse. That eighty nine percent numbers are all time high, by the way, and.
Speaker 2: It's gonna grows probably ninety seven within fifteen years.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we are, we are making strides, but.
Speaker 6: Not fast enough. I'll say, I'll say what he wants to say. Stop bullshitting. This is why I'll tell you guys. Stop arguing man, Stop the red pill high value man thing with.
Speaker 2: Kevin Samuels, Stop all the rap debates.
Speaker 6: Stop who's better Kyrie versus Michael Beasley in the ninety eight bro None of that matters.
Speaker 2: None of that matters.
Speaker 6: We are the only people and only culture that they pit us against each other. And the thing that was most interesting about the Facebook tobacco is that when they're using this commentary and using these algorithms to make us right, it is to monetize us on their platforms, and then we go broke arguing with each other.
Speaker 2: I've never seen eighty people will be like yo time, bradyvert.
Speaker 6: It is to keep us distracted from the goal that matters most, which is freedom. If you want to be free, please put free in chat but who had the best verse between Dirk and twenty one shout out that it does not matter in the grand scheme of things. Dirt got his family paid. It is your job to get your family paid. I'm begged this while I'll say, no one before us did this kind of show for free. The only people that was at scale that was talking about investing Bono and Josh Brown, Jim Kramer, Dave Ramsey. Please put in chat who gave y'all better entries, better companies and less losses than me?
Speaker 2: But you know he's not spitting that, But you still got to give him credit for he has a he has a role of play.
Speaker 3: But as this Susie Orman, Yeah, they not really provide information like that.
Speaker 9: They get.
Speaker 3: Don't pick credit card debts and things like that. Like I mean, like that's yeah, it's a little different, a little different. It's a little different. Season is a little a little spicy.
Speaker 4: I would say it reminded me of the question that we get asked pretty frequently when we go out to the network in advance and we walked the streets. Is I have a large amount of money, what should.
Speaker 2: I do invested in the market?
Speaker 4: You get that question all the time, and so I saw that article is like dinging me. May mean, what are the wealthiest people in the world doing? That's what you should do, right, It's not like, wait, should I do?
Speaker 2: Real estation?
Speaker 5: What are the wealthiest people doing?
Speaker 2: And every.
Speaker 6: Every business person on earth is in the business of buying the best businesses on earth.
Speaker 2: We're the only ones who debated.
Speaker 6: And it's on Square versus Visa both help them, Bitcoin, Apple, both of them.
Speaker 9: My graduates from my school being forced back drop bag drop, Mike drop backdrop drop. Hey, I'm Tasiana Manning. I support our Voice of a Customer team at Pgenie. If you're a small business customer, we're here to support you. That's why I want to tell you about our new podcast, Real Talk with Pgenie. We know small businesses are dealing with rising costs and looking for ways to boost their bottom line. On our show, you'll hear from our customer experts with our small business engagement team. It will show you effective ways to improve your operations, find important resources, and most of all, save money.
Speaker 10: I ride the RAND analysis for the Emergency Food Bank and based on their usage history, by just making a simple rate change at no costs, it was a twenty five dollars annual savings
Speaker 9: So listen to real talk with PGEN and find more resources for your business by visiting pge dot com for slash real Talk