Speaker 1: All right, we've been trying some new things on the podcast. I know change can be a little hard. We're not changing anything everything, sticking to the second date updates for sure.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: No, Yes, it's Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning. It's just that we do a full radio show.
Speaker 1: And we have a.
Speaker 3: Literal, brand new, full hour episode every day. And there's some of the segments that we do that we think our second day audience would love.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's all about relationship drama.
Speaker 3: So while you have the Sunday scaries, you can just sit back and listen to this, I feel better about yourself. Yeah, and this is a segment we do called blind Love is totally not a ripoff of a very well known reality show obvious. Yeah, original content here, but where two listeners meet for the first time on our show.
Speaker 1: But I'll let Jeffrey explain that here in a second.
Speaker 3: All I'm gonna say is I'm very excited about the wheel of accents that we added to the So you know what.
Speaker 1: The TV show is not doing that? Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 3: Hey, let us know in the comments if you like it, and don't forget to share and subscribe.
Speaker 1: Let's get a start.
Speaker 4: Where do you go to find real, meaningful love connections nowadays? Yeah, I mean, bumble isn't what it used to be. The dentist, such a tease on the mouth.
Speaker 5: Stuff.
Speaker 1: You would like, Yeah, get.
Speaker 5: Me want more gas? Yea sure. And Madam Tusso's wax Museum. It had potential. It was just more confusing than anything which one's real, None of them. Princess Diana was coming on to me gone. The only place.
Speaker 4: That's left to meet fun available non wax based singles is right here.
Speaker 5: On our radio show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little segment called blind Love is two of our listeners will test the waters and see if they connect romantically when they speak to each other for the first time on our show that's coming up right after this. They say love happens when you least expect it.
Speaker 5: I think I'm always expecting you.
Speaker 1: That's the problem.
Speaker 4: And that quote isn't just talking about the honeybucket outside of poor authority, Because I was not expecting what happened in there.
Speaker 5: I don't think anybody will.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not mad, but it is also kind of unexpected to fall in love live on the radio with millions of strangers listening in and that's what we're hoping happens today with another edition of Blind Love is if you've never heard it before. We've got two single listeners who've emailed us to do other things on the show. Sometimes they wanted a second date update that didn't work out, or they wanted to be in a different dating segment, but they have agreed to meet for the very first time right here on our show.
Speaker 3: There getting to a point where people are emailing us asking us to set them up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not sure why it's funny, because yeah, that's like the scrap, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: But the whole thing is they've never seen each other, they don't know anything about each other beforehand. We're just putting them together to see if sparks fly, just like they did in that port of potty.
Speaker 1: Oh, the port of potty should not be sparking.
Speaker 5: Well, I think it's near it's construction, though I know that's what it was.
Speaker 4: But today we have two new people who are both open to meeting a total stranger. Their names are Sandra and Richie. Again, never spoken before this, this will be their first interaction and we've encouraged them to try and ask each other fun questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they work with our producer right to come up with some good stuff so they don't bores us to death.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Sure, that's the rude way to say a little brutal. Well, let's not small talk amongst ourselves anymore. Let's just get right into this. We're gonna put them together and find out if blind truly love is all right.
Speaker 5: So here we go. I'm gonna step away. We're all stepping away, Sandra stepping away.
Speaker 3: I'm expecting love's gonna be quiet, okay, at.
Speaker 5: Least like Richie. Are you there? Yeah, I'm here, all right, Sandra. Are you on the line?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hey, perfect, Okay, we're done talking. Richie, say hi to Sandra.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Hey, Sandra, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 6: All right, Hopefully this goes well.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I'm excited. I'm excited.
Speaker 6: If you're excited. Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: So i have a couple of questions for you.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm ready to go.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 7: So I'm an animal lover. So I'm wondering do you have any pets.
Speaker 6: You guys had three different cats all in the last year, and they all from a shelter. He was like a little too aggressive, so I had to bring him back. Oh yeah. The second one, all right, you guys think I'm weird here, but I felt like it was the ghost of my grandfather, like kept well, he kept trying to get into my cigar dar and it was it was just too weird. I think it was my grandpa. So I definitely brought him back. And the third one, it's been going great so far, so yeah, I stuck with him. What about you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I actually I have a parrot. Yeah, and you know, as you know, I'm single, so she's kind of like my best friend, and we hang out and talk a lot, and we love listening to like this radio show together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I bet they get along.
Speaker 7: I don't know cats and parrots really get along great.
Speaker 6: But maybe yeah, maybe your parent could fly him around and stuff would be great, Okay.
Speaker 7: I mean yeah, hopefully they would like fight or anything.
Speaker 6: I have a question for you. If you could have dinner with anybody in the world, dead or alive, who would it be.
Speaker 2: Oh that is a good question. Okay, I have to think about it for just a second. Do you do you like do you have.
Speaker 7: Do you have an answer ready.
Speaker 6: To go for that? One I actually do. I've thought about this a lot. If I had to pick two people, one would be definitely be Nicholas Cage. I love his movies. Oh he's great, and yeah, right, who don't want him at dinner? And then I would also want Bigfoot? Oh why is that funny? You only ever see him in blurry photos? Like it'd be cool to hang Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, yeah, I guess if you like you believe in him, you believe.
Speaker 6: Him, you believe him, but you don't what do you mean, I don't you know what?
Speaker 2: I guess. I would just need to have.
Speaker 6: An open mind on that one. I guess, I mean. And I'd want to see who can eat more too between them, because Nicolas Cage could do anything.
Speaker 1: You can do anything.
Speaker 7: It would be quite and.
Speaker 6: I'd see them head to head.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, I can see the logic there for sure.
Speaker 6: Well okay, so now have you thought about your answer? Who did it be?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Man, okay, okay, this is get me lame, but probably my parents there you go. Yeah, you.
Speaker 6: Could have dinner with anybody, and it's the one you have dinner with every night.
Speaker 7: No, I mean, it's not that like we have dinner every night. But I'm just like a routine person. And you know what, Yeah, actually I lied. We do have dinner every night and it's great.
Speaker 6: It needs a cheat eight, I guess.
Speaker 7: So it's like I mean, yeah, actually a little more expensive than you would think because I like to cook her food like specifically.
Speaker 5: In a way, so.
Speaker 2: You'd be surprised.
Speaker 6: I'm really think I'm intrigued.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, you know, I think we're gonna step in here.
Speaker 1: And just at the parent dinner part, yeah, it was getting so sexy. I know.
Speaker 4: That was the reason I was worried that maybe it was gonna get too steamy. The arousal was going a little bit too hot. And remember, this is a children's show, so let's pour.
Speaker 5: Some water on it.
Speaker 1: The family show, Jeff, not children.
Speaker 5: Sorry, child friendly. I did not know it's not just for kids.
Speaker 1: Don't talk about kids anymore.
Speaker 5: You don't know what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe I should stop talking. But there was a lot going on in that conversation, something, at least personally I noticed, just like.
Speaker 1: An episode of Miss Rachel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's review what we all learned today.
Speaker 4: Because I heard, I don't know about you, I heard lots of laughing on both ends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will say there is that.
Speaker 5: Laughter is good. Yes, the conversation flowed. I didn't mean they agreed on everything. There was a back and forth.
Speaker 3: And there was obvious he was going to pick his grandpa to have dinner with. Oh, he didn't even want to live with him as a cat.
Speaker 5: Did you keep your grandpa for the end of time and treat them well?
Speaker 1: Grandpa could be jerks too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, leading interesting lives, both of them, with some interesting answers. But at the end of the day, they both seemed like they were willing to compromise. They were open minded with each other.
Speaker 1: So I think they keep going.
Speaker 4: No, I think so too, But again that's not up to us. We always leave it up to our listeners to text in seven eight, five, nine two. If you want to hear more from Richie and Sandra and continue their conversation.
Speaker 1: We please only text it if you're eighteen and older. Though, despite what says about well, I'm five. I don't think they should.
Speaker 5: Gain sometimes they're the best truth tellers. But that's okay. We're going to keep them on hold.
Speaker 4: We'll re the text board, and when we come back, we'll see if we continue with Richie and Sandra maybe more.
Speaker 5: Hot Cat and Parrot Talk is Part two.
Speaker 4: In the middle of a very hot but still child friendly edition of Blind Love is Forget About That with Sandra and Richie, two of our listeners who've just met for the very first time on our show, and we found out they're both animal lovers. Sandra is very close with her pet parrot, possibly a little too close. Meanwhile, Richie has gone through three different cats in the last calendar year.
Speaker 1: This is not something you should tell people, No.
Speaker 5: It's honest.
Speaker 4: He did return two of them to the shelter, one of which he believed was inhabited by the spirit of his dead grandfather, so.
Speaker 1: That one had to go the quickest, pretty much par.
Speaker 5: For the course for our show and our listeners.
Speaker 4: We did ask the audience to text in seven, eight, five, nine two do you feel the chemistry happening between these two? And should we continue because we do have other couples waiting on the line in case they say no.
Speaker 1: What was the outcome?
Speaker 4: The listeners this time said sixty one percent Yes, there could be something there between them.
Speaker 3: I agree that is not an overwhelming majority, but still majority.
Speaker 4: At it yes, and that means Sandra and Ritchie are sticking around for more of blind love is and we're adding a brand new wrinkle to the conversation going forward. And they don't know this yet. We're going to be bringing in the romantic.
Speaker 5: Wheel of accents.
Speaker 4: It means ever foreign accent the wheel lands on, they have to use it to discuss the topic that they are given. They might both get the same accent, they may get different accents for the same conversation.
Speaker 5: Let's spin it. This one's gonna be for Richie. Let's spin that wheel. It's a pretty big wheel. Richie.
Speaker 4: You got Russian man, all right, so we're hearing from Russian Richie. And for Sandra, let's spin her wheel. Hello, Sandra, you get British?
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, I think I can do that.
Speaker 5: That's already going well.
Speaker 4: So now the topic that you're both being given is discuss what type of meal you two want to go out and.
Speaker 5: Get for your hot date tonight. Richie, you're gonna start us off. Go ahead, what would you like something?
Speaker 7: Well, it's penn.
Speaker 2: I don't want to have stinky bread if we've got a kiss.
Speaker 1: After us, stinky breath, she said, stinky bread.
Speaker 2: Garlic.
Speaker 7: I guess Nothingalian food.
Speaker 1: From Brooklyn. I think.
Speaker 5: He's a drunk Russian, so that's.
Speaker 7: Why I think. I think, I think Italians who has too much garlic in it?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 7: What's what's like?
Speaker 2: Maybe a salad?
Speaker 1: She's good?
Speaker 6: Could we put vot all over it?
Speaker 5: Character?
Speaker 1: You need some beef or is that your real life answer?
Speaker 2: I'm not showing my action and.
Speaker 5: Alright, when can they drop?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: I think we've decided we're having salad top with a little bit of smearing off on top.
Speaker 5: So that's my dressing.
Speaker 4: Good beautiful, Okay, well done on your first topic.
Speaker 5: I felt the chemistry.
Speaker 3: He was really hoping for that Italian vodka pasta though nowhere to go when she turned him down on the pasta.
Speaker 4: It's beautiful there there was compromise going on. They were listening to each other. It sounds like a great couple so far. Let's go to the next topic and your brand new accents, Richie, we're spinning.
Speaker 5: Your wheel again.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Oh god, Richie, your second accent is friend. Save the bathroom break for after the show. Okay, Richie, so you're going to be French for this next conversation. Meanwhile, Sandra, your accent is going to be oh please, ooh southern hick.
Speaker 2: Yes, wow, a Southern Okay, Okay.
Speaker 4: French and Southern a little creole combination here, maybe.
Speaker 3: Why does her Southern Hicks sound also like her English?
Speaker 4: Okay, now we have our accents. Your next topic to discuss is future chill dren.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is a conversation that tends to come up earlier and earlier in relationships.
Speaker 4: Richie, you love the name Raisin for a baby girl. But Sandra, you are dead set on the name Hannibal, and you too are not seeing eye to eye. You need to make your point and convince the other person why you think your name is better.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Okay, so right, just right off the bat. Ain't nobody want a child named Braisen?
Speaker 7: What is it that they dried up in the sun?
Speaker 2: Hannibal is like, it's like a powerful name.
Speaker 7: It instracts fear in people's hearts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if we had a bunch of babies, they could be raising it.
Speaker 2: Dang French Floyd, talk.
Speaker 6: To me about just eat my children with the name Both.
Speaker 1: That first French accent.
Speaker 5: Sounds more English than he did when he first started from Eastern France.
Speaker 4: That's what it is, all right, that's the child.
Speaker 5: This is funny and fun God.
Speaker 4: I wish that we can let them argue about baby names for longer.
Speaker 1: But Onoar is like the cutest, the hot.
Speaker 4: New girl name of the year. But we're out of time. We have to decide once and for all. Do we think that we ship Sandra and Richie as a couple. Do we want them to meet up in real life?
Speaker 1: Did they want in life? That's what I want to know. They're going to have as much.
Speaker 5: Fun in real life as they would on our.
Speaker 4: Show, Jeff, I mean, and it's also a little bit up to them, so a little bit well, you know, they have a choice. I guess we'll let them choose a little with Okay, Richie wants to continue to use his French accent to talk.
Speaker 1: About it, feeling like a really sexy man.
Speaker 5: Accent.
Speaker 4: Sandra, do you I want to use an accent and say how you feel about Richie?
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess I feel more comfortable like this, Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: The accident you're talking with him?
Speaker 2: Actually a little bit of both.
Speaker 4: Maybe Richie needs to keep his French accent when they meet up in person less Okay, so you guys.
Speaker 1: Are going to meet up in real life.
Speaker 4: That wasn't your accent, Richie, thank you?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: And Sandra, how you feel I.
Speaker 2: Say, I say, we we too?
Speaker 3: In that accident sounds like a private party.
Speaker 4: That was a successful edition of Blind Love is. We're gonna set up Sandra and Richie on a real in person date and we're going we're gonna pay for it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and keep us updated on how it goes. I want to update from you too.
Speaker 4: You okay, right, I think he's exhausted as French, but make sure text into seventy five nine too and tell us what did you think about the wheel of accents?
Speaker 5: Did it add to the romance?
Speaker 1: Heck?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So anyway, that is Blind Love Is. Tune in for the next edition soon. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.