Speaker 1: Welcome to Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 2: To welcome back to this episode of Emergency.
Speaker 1: Intercom Sexy Edition Sexy Sexy, Sexy, Sexy, Hot Edition, Sexy Nighttime.
Speaker 2: We're horny.
Speaker 1: We're home and horny.
Speaker 2: I guess. Yeah. This is our first episode back home after two episodes.
Speaker 1: Of We Were on the Moon. That was exciting again, we went to the moon.
Speaker 2: Last episode. What is that?
Speaker 1: I think it's a playboy Cardi Lyric. I saw a playboy Cardi in Denver at the Red Rocks, and.
Speaker 2: I saw John Malany in Long Beach, the worst place in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what to talk about. We kind of don't have really anything planned today. We're just like, oh no.
Speaker 2: I've got ship to talk. I've always got ship to talk. I've got some shit to complain about.
Speaker 1: Always.
Speaker 2: One of my complaints of the day is actually it's not really a complaint. I am so bad at doing little tasks. Like I've talked about this before when we were looking through our notes app and I was talking about how like on mine Also, this is so like out of like it's like not centered at all this episode. And that's okay, because that's the beauty of our episodes. Every time we come back, it's a little.
Speaker 1: It's a little new. It's something new every time.
Speaker 2: Like our background decaying how human it gets in the air. But like we I lightly touched on this and the fact that, like in my notes app there are so many like so many fucking entries I'm completed, yeah, and they're always uncompleted. Actually, let's go through today. I think I kind of like killed my tasks for the day. But if you knew what it took out of me emotionally, and after you hear this list, you're gonna be like, damn, bitch, you need help. Also, to be fair, I was up really late and then I had to like wake up relatively early compared to how late I went to sleep. Yeah, and had like a long, lengthy emotional night. Not emotional, it was just like I was very upset over nothing.
Speaker 1: Are you on your period?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my big squirt is coming around. Actually I have no idea when my period's supposed to happen.
Speaker 1: I never see it really is so irregular, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have like it's like kind of very irregular, but it is like it's always a month and like a week later, Like it's like always late. My period has never once.
Speaker 1: Been on time, and we're always like in sync, like like you sink to mine. Men have like like random like weeks once every three months where like I'm just angry for no reason.
Speaker 2: Well, no, that's because men need therapists. And they all refuse together because they all can't say the idea of someone looking at them and being like, I know what could help you, and they're like, no, I know what can help me, and I'm not gonna do it exactly.
Speaker 1: And I live by that and that is my life.
Speaker 2: No. Men's idea, my wife. Men's idea of therapy is attempting to understand infinite jests.
Speaker 3: Oh, Like, hearing you and Josh hear it you and Josh talk about it, I was like, this is awesome because just like it's the most like yeah, and I love y'all and I.
Speaker 2: Think y'all are very intelligent people. But hearing y'all talk about it, I was like, these are things we all just know as a collective.
Speaker 1: No. I have stayed in multiple times that that book is too dense for me. I have tried to read it multiple times. The furthest I've gotten is sixty pages in and I wanted to kill myself from how dense and depressing and dark and just like literally it makes me feel so inferior and stupid trying to understand that stupid fucking book.
Speaker 2: To see exactly that's y'all's version of therapy, because that's what therapy does to you. For the first year, it makes you feel very small and make significant and you look at all your problems and they swallow you. But then you have to like crawl your way back out of them.
Speaker 1: Why do I need therapy if I got infinite jests?
Speaker 2: Because you can't finish infinite jests.
Speaker 1: That's why you need Then why would I go to therapy Because I wouldn't be able to finish therapy either.
Speaker 2: No, because that's what a human who you like, bond and emotional connection to.
Speaker 1: One day, I will go to therapy and you will see what it does to me, and you.
Speaker 2: Will Oh, I know, I know. The first year of everyone's therapy, it's like hell, it's pure hell. Bitch. I ran for my theraist, you remember, I literally ignore her for like months. I was like, no, stop fucking talking to me, and she'd be like, come on, like it's okay, Like I know you're there, I like, leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Hurt wench hurt me and her meeting for the first time, and she was like, I heard you're talking shit, dude.
Speaker 2: My therapist is so funny. My therapist will like email me and be like hey, like I hope you're doing good if she hasn't heard from me, and obviously it's coming from like a real place, like me and my therapists have like such a good connection to each other, Like I think we're two people who like actually understand each other, like a lot of the things that I believe in she does too. So it's like a very symbiotic therapist patient relationship. And when I'll read like her emailing me being like I hope you're okay, Like once the next time, do you want to speak? If you do want to speak, Drew will be like that bit she just needs a check. She's like, obviously as a joke like yeah, but he'll be like she needs a check. And one time randomly she brought it up and she was like, I also, I hope you never read it like me like needing like an appointment or anything. I genuinely like chuck up on you because I care for you and I want to make sure you're doing good, because I know when I don't hear from you, it's probably because you're like going through like a tumultuous time and freaking out. And yeah, when she was on the phone with me the other day and Josh and Tree and Drew like heard her voice for the first.
Speaker 1: Time and they met, sucked me.
Speaker 2: Doesn't she sound beautiful?
Speaker 1: She sounds like a wonderful.
Speaker 2: She literally said, sounds like she gives mommy vibes. She sounds like I think the character's name or actual like philosopher's name is Truman from uh Midnight Gospel, the one episode where I was like, this sounds like my therapist, Like, oh, they literally give me the if you I'm like, if you want to know how my therapist sounds walked that episode of Midnight Gospel anyways, But yeah, like hearing y'all talk about infiniteh just literally have me cracking up in the lindero Like this is.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like Josh is the type of person to be able to finish that book, understand it, and like want.
Speaker 2: To Josh is a fucking book one.
Speaker 1: Dude, He's destroying it right now, and he has like he has like a really good like I don't even know what they call it, Like he has a good process on it, like he's he's not viewing it as like I'm reading all these books for like pleasure or like, which is like, fine, that's awesome, like if you do that, but that's like what I do. Josh is like reading it to like reading to like study, Like he's like studying these like writing styles and like how these people that convey their thoughts. And I was like, oh wow, that's like a really like cool way to like digest a book.
Speaker 2: I read books to make me sad. I've never once picked up a book that was happy. I don't read happy books. I read books to like fuel like my sadness.
Speaker 1: I'm stuck in that phase right now where I get seventy pages into a book and it legitimately like I just can't finish it, and I really am enjoying the books I'm reading. I do that with TV shows too, Like I'll get like like with fucking what's it called, uh marvelsms mas Well, I like got like all the way to like season three and then just stopped watching it because I was like, I don't want this to end and I did that with like like Tiger King, which is like a shitty example, but like.
Speaker 2: No, I've done that with so many shows. People are going to be so pissed me. But literally all of my favorite animes I've never fucking finished.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I did Full Eater.
Speaker 2: I haven't finished Fully COOLi. And someone is going to be a smarts and be like, full COOLi is only like eight or twelve episodes. Yeah, And and I've rewatched episodes in the beginning, like in the front, like a few four episodes. But I don't want to finish it because I'm like, I don't I like that. To me, this thing is a thing that hasn't ended. I do that with books too. I always read it and I'm like, this is the best book I've ever read in my fucking life, and that I didn't finish it, like crying and Hmart was like one of the books that more recently I was like, damn, this book is fucking amazing and nopet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think that like speaks to who we are as people.
Speaker 2: Keep going, what does it say about this true?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I know that Silence was actually sinister. That one freaked me out, like.
Speaker 2: I like backed away from the mike. You got really I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought I like literally said something mad problematic. I was like, wait, they like fuck up, Like I.
Speaker 2: Got really offended. I'm like, does that mean? No, it does be because listen to my to do list. I haven't finished it, like or maybe I did. I said pack you didn't get the camera for sure, I didn't do that. Yeah, I didn't get my dry cleaning.
Speaker 1: I've heard you as Dante.
Speaker 2: I know I'm gonna I need you to do that for me while I'm going because I'm scared of them getting rid of it because someone told me last night. Soone was like, you can only have it there for thirty days, which like I would be back before the thirty days, but if you could get it for me, that would be a fucking serve.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 2: Podcast, which we're doing now. I shot with Oryan, which I was supposed to do, call pharmacy and pick up my thing. I did that clean. No, I'm not doing that. Yeah, but yeah, that's my list. And it was if y'all understood the like the weight that was on my chest before I went to sleep and this morning and all day today, it literally That's what made me so exhausted today. It wasn't doing the tasks. It was like your mindset, like me being like, dude, I have so like I literally feel like heavy physically because I'm like I haven't finished that and it's like eight pm, so like what what am I gonna do? Like I've got places to go, I've got people to see enough. I was gonna say something like so sexual for no reason, but I teaged my mind. I took it back. Yeah, that was something I wanted to talk about. And the other thing I want to talk about is I will always be late, bitch. You are so annoying guy looking up from his bocus.
Speaker 1: It won't come.
Speaker 2: Down, It won't go down. I will always be late. And that's just a fact. I will never be early. And someone might say that's like a sign of disrespect, but at least.
Speaker 1: I know that is. Dude, oh my god, when you are late, like it actually drives me fucking insane, Like that is something that like literally hurts me. But I do a good job at just like letting you.
Speaker 2: And I don't get because guess what if and if and if I need to be there, if I need to be there on time. I could be five minutes late.
Speaker 1: You will.
Speaker 2: It's like I desperately need to It's like, and yet if you are not here on time, you will be pushed back for your appointment, or this or that or the third will close the doors. I'm like, I could be five minutes late. Now what you're saying to me Right now, you're saying, I have a five way a five minutes.
Speaker 1: Just you manage your time, just like a little bit better. Like your life would be amazing.
Speaker 2: If I didn't get stuck in the loops. I get stuck in I can't express enough. I get caught in loops in this house, like and it's always been a thing for me, but it is. It freaks me out sometimes, Like if you ever goes.
Speaker 1: It's not the loops, it's the coffee right before you leave. You gotta cook that goddamn coffee and then go.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I yeah that's one of No, that's not a loop, that's a need.
Speaker 1: That's what I say. It's not the loops.
Speaker 2: If I don't have time to get to a coffee before I go somewhere, I'm making a damn coffee. Don't play with me like I'm not like I'm I'm sure I find minutes late, but you know that already. But I know that, like you know I put that down. But yeah, but the loop I get sucking the most. And what makes it hardest to leave the house is I'm convinced a zul got out, so I have to see a zuol Like fourteen.
Speaker 1: You've given me that anxiety, And then.
Speaker 2: I'm convinced I didn't lock any doors. And then sometimes I'm convinced I put a candle on and like I haven't lit a candle. I'm like, I've lit a candle in like two weeks, but I'm like so convinced, so I have to go around the house and look at all my candles.
Speaker 1: I do that right before the airport, like when I'm like flying somewhere, like I am like, I'm I don't know what it is, but I am so weird about like my doors being opened or closed. Like when I leave my doors, I mean that's not weird, but like my closet door has to be like closed, and like my door like a zool will be in there and I'm like, fuck, dude, like I want to close my door so bad, but the Zul's in there. So I just like let him leave. And then another thing is at night, like I sleep, I have to sleep with my door cracked. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: I have to have my door clck.
Speaker 1: Do you sleep socks on? I think I asked that.
Speaker 2: I don't think he has it on the podcast, but I think you asked me I don't sleep with socks on, which I like, Actually that's a lie. When it when in the winter here, I fully have to sleep a song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really fun.
Speaker 2: My feet gets so fucking cold, and every time someone sleeps over they get really mad at me because my feet will touch them and then they're like, bitch, what the fuck? And then I get really embarrassed. So I have to put socks on.
Speaker 1: Wait, who's sleeping over you? It was not to say like it was it was not me?
Speaker 2: Then Ryan, Alisa. The list goes on. At least they refuses to sleep in my bed and it affects me.
Speaker 1: Ever, no, Josiah refuses to sleep in my bed and it offends the funk out of me. Like last night I was just I just sleep in here, please, like we'll watch Mays on my iPad, Like, well, you got to sleep, and he was like, I'm not watching mas on that little fucking iPad. I was like, no, we can iPad, I said. I was like, this is the biggest fucking screen ever. I bet you can get and he pointed he pointed to my computer. He was like like it's not as big as that. And I was like, yeah, like, let me put my fucking monitor in my bed, Like what do you even fucking mean, like, just sleep in my bed with me, Like just sleep with me.
Speaker 2: You know what it is? Okay, So Alisa listens to every single podcast, so I'm airing her ass out and she's gonna be so upset with me because like, no one needs to know this bouzide, but it's not that uncommon. But she was like, no, I get really hot when I sleep in bed with someone, and like I don't want to like sweat in your bed. Which I can respect that even but even though I know that, each time, I feel a sense of rejection that I just like can't get over. But I've convinced myself. It's like because Alisa is like scared of like we might fall in love, she sleeps next to me, so like I'm gonna like leave it at that. But she won't sleep with me. Arian will always sleep with me. Orian will like regardless, Yeah, she like she's probably one of the first like people who I would like sleep with all the time. I guess I used to sleep with you on tour, but yeah, I don't know. I'm like, why why don't you want to sleep with me? Everyone loves sleeping with them. I do hugging bitches in their sleep by accident.
Speaker 1: The way I sleep with socks on because I just I asked that question because I saw someone ask that and someone was like, yeah, I sleep a sax socks on it, and literally everyone was like, you are a fucking monster Freeze.
Speaker 2: I know someone I know some people who like can only.
Speaker 1: Sleep a soft like it literally like I don't. I can't sleep without them because it feels my feet feels so fucking naked.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, the only person I know who has to sleep a softs on is like also a man, so maybe it's a man thing.
Speaker 1: Another thing is I don't trust people who get hot while they're sleeping, Like, learn to fucking regulate your body temper, you like, literally learn to like figure that out. Because like, also just people who are like like, oh, it's like fucking like hot. Like I feel like we are like really like acclimated to hot environments now, but then when like guests come into our house and like, dude, it's like eighty fucking two in here, I'm like comfortable. I'm comfortable in this eighty two degrees.
Speaker 2: Like even though like we complain about it, I'm just like, then we like, since you don't like so much, mother, are you?
Speaker 1: Since you hate our fucking house and you just call this like broke and disgusting.
Speaker 2: And buy me an ac, then buy me airn.
Speaker 1: Fix our AC. The only thing we need to do to fix our AC is changed that filter that is covered in mold not mold.
Speaker 2: You are so convinced, No, we this is like really gross and like shows are like immaturity right now, But we have never ever changed our events in the crib.
Speaker 1: And I looked in there about like two months ago, and it was like three inches of like dust and debris, which is literally just like fucking dead skin, Like it's our dead skin particles floating around, and we're just like reintroducing it to our environment. And that's probably why I think there's black mold, and that's probably why we're tired all the time because we're just fucking breathing.
Speaker 2: And I guess that is I've been like this for my whole life, and so of you. Yeah, so that's not that's.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to explain it. I'm trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: No, you want you want our audience to feel bad for you and be like, oh my god, no, oh no, Drew's like dying from black mole, Like that's one day.
Speaker 1: One day we will get I don't know what, they're fucking called a mold expert to come in here and they'll test the levels and y'all will be fucking shocked, and you'll be like, they're gonna find toxic levels of money and I won't you don't have to move, but they'll be like, I don't know how y'all have lived in this for so long. It could like come out that like we've just been in like a complete delusion for the last two years and like everything we experienced wasn't real, and like it's all because of the mold poisoning.
Speaker 2: You need help, like psychiatric help. I'm okay, Actually I'm done with the therapist. I'm done. Say you need to go to a therapist. You need to go.
Speaker 1: Lock me up a psych Lock me up, Lock me up.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say something while you were saying that. Oh actually, while you were saying that, I was literally just waiting for my turn to speak because I was thinking about how awful is like the day because I was like, oh my god, imagine a bold expert did come in here and was like, you can't live here. I would be so fucking livid because to be told you have to move, like, oh, I've experience now, I know, Like of course I knew as a kid when we were getting evicted that that is not good and it sucks. But like, oh my god, being told like being told you cannot live somewhere and don't have.
Speaker 1: A choice and you have to move, and like finding one of.
Speaker 2: The worst place things to do in life.
Speaker 1: Like no, it literally no, not just to you, Like there are like the three main stressors in life are like moving, like experiencing a death, and there's another one. It's like I think it's like divorce or something. Yeah, like divorce, Uh, fucking death and moving are like the top three like most stressful things in life.
Speaker 2: No, Kai Kat shaking his fucking head because he knows if that's true or not.
Speaker 1: Google it, google it, google it right fucking now. You will be you will be shocked. Yeah, no, I'm not saying as I said the top three.
Speaker 2: Let's let's let's take this poll. Who in the room has experienced a close death and moving both of those things? Huh?
Speaker 3: You have?
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 2: Fuck you? Have you? Actually? I don't know should about Oh, you are pretty old. You have experienced a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we have not talked about this enough. But everyone in my life is dying. Someone commented you.
Speaker 2: Mentioned death in.
Speaker 1: Every I'm questioning my mortality Like that's just a part of growing up. And I just love being able to like voice that with our audience because I just like letting them know, like, you're not alone in these thoughts.
Speaker 2: Yes you are, bitch. You went in an episode you said you were so alone. Everyone's so fucking alone. Now you're trying to be like you're not alone.
Speaker 1: Well, I have you look it up?
Speaker 2: Who looked it up here?
Speaker 1: I'll look it up right now. I'll look it up right now.
Speaker 2: Also, not me sitting here assuming kai had an experience like death like I guess, because most people I know haven't experienced like a.
Speaker 1: Close okay, top five most stressful things.
Speaker 2: Let's go actually know all everyone in our friend group kind.
Speaker 1: Of oh, oh my god, I literally got it. I got it fucking right. Death of a loved one, divorce, moving, right, No, okay, look, I'm so fucking right right now, and I love it.
Speaker 2: What is this website?
Speaker 1: Uh, hospitals It's literally a hospitals dot org. Death of a loved one, divorce, moving, major illness or injury, and job loss. I deserve a round of a fucking clause maybe from kai movie.
Speaker 2: Seems like, yeah, when how many times have you moved?
Speaker 1: Like twice?
Speaker 2: You don't feel like someone who owns a lot of things that you care about? No, like little things like do you have like little trinkets that you're like this and this means this from okay?
Speaker 1: On this list they listed they listed retirement as one of the most stressful things. Like I'm sorry, but I cannot wait for the people can't retire.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm stressful. It's because retirement is not like actually real, Like my dad isn't like clicking his heels like I can't wait till I can't work anymore. He's like, oh god, when I can't work anymore. I'm gonna die. I'm just gonna die after that, Like after that is death. Sorry, kay, I think you have a lot of things you care about, not for me, material wives, material girl. Like you're two pairs of shoes.
Speaker 1: I got some cool little sneakers on.
Speaker 2: You are in your own world. Carefully have your conversation in there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I forgot. It's the kai In in your podcast, not the fucking drew In in your podcast. Yeah, I forgot. Yeah, No, hold on, You'll go ahead and have y'all stupid little fucking conversation while I'm over here just looking like a goddamn fool. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: You're busy relishing and being right.
Speaker 1: No, I was researching.
Speaker 2: I'm so sweaty.
Speaker 1: They said, retirement chronic illness makes sense. No, actually, that sounds like my goddamn dream being. I'm not kidding. That is one of the most fucked up things about me, is like I feel like actually disgusting saying this because this is not chill at all. And I recognize that, and I realized that this is not okay to like want this, and I actually do need psychiatric help, and this stem this is very deep and it like goes back to like my childhood or something. But I legitimately like want a chronic countness.
Speaker 2: I don't because I don't believe that I could ever be chronically ill. I'm no, actually I am chronically sick, Like damn, you're sick as hell, chronically ill as fuck.
Speaker 1: Like transitioning to adulthood. Yeah, that is very fucking stressful.
Speaker 2: Yeah fucking right. People need to grow the funk up. That shit pisses me off, Like, oh, coming over, I'm turning nineteen and twenty girls, Shut the hell up. Shut the hell up. But I guess that's not like coming to terms with me and I don't.
Speaker 1: I just don't care, Like I just realized I'm like old.
Speaker 2: No you're not, though, I like, I don't know what it is. Maybe I'm like one of the lucky ones who I just like, I've never had like a serious, like moment of sadness and like moment of being actually upset at aging. I love aging because I've always felt and this sounds big headed, but I've always felt like my age didn't match how I felt mentally. So I am excited to finally be coming to a place where I'm like yes, the brain in my head makes sense for this age. But that's because my life fucking sucked balls and I had to deal with a bunch of shit as a like young person, so I didn't ever get to be a kid anywhore.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm like regressing. I feel like my brain is getting younger and my body is getting older.
Speaker 2: No, that brain is saying the same.
Speaker 1: Actually, my brain is expanding sixty pages. I'm different. I'm actually different. I'm not like these other bitches. Like I've read infinite.
Speaker 2: Jest, I will always be late. I'm still thinking about that, Like, I just like I will. I will be late, and I will move plans around because I will be late. Everyone who knows me knows that.
Speaker 1: Though, like getting married is stressful.
Speaker 2: I guess marriage is also another thing that I don't get. You bitches are weird.
Speaker 1: Why I'm not. I don't ever want to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't believe in like I used to.
Speaker 1: I used to like be like girl like what it's like cute, But.
Speaker 2: Now I'm like, well, no, a divorce is not cute, and a divorce is inevitable.
Speaker 1: No, marriage is literally fake and it's like a governmental experiment to get us to like pay more money.
Speaker 2: It's a government experience to get us to get married. Weddings are expensive. Man, getting a nulls and.
Speaker 1: Ship it's like very is legal.
Speaker 2: I think it's expensive, but I think it's like, yeah, you have to pay money to get all the documents done.
Speaker 1: That's in insane. That's actually insane.
Speaker 2: Here I go, but I'd rather just go to Chuck E Cheese and get in that booth where they like draw you INXTCT and I use a pencil to like signer name.
Speaker 1: So I want to get in the fucking hurricane ticket booth at Chuck E Cheese. So that was one of them.
Speaker 2: They fire out your Chucky cheese. I always saw parents getting into fistfights at my Chuck E Cheese and it was fun, and it was like, this is this is how human should be existing. Parents should be getting tipsy and fist fighting and kids are lost and the kids are crying and they don't know where to go. That's like the big mouse is scaring the fuck out of everyone.
Speaker 1: They need to let that fucking mouse rest. They have put that bitch to fucking use. They need to get a goddamn new mascot.
Speaker 2: Dude, what's crazy is like how fucking terrifying it used to look when we were kids and it was normal for us. We were like, that looks normal. Now they've like cartoonified the fuck out of him. Yeah, but he actually looked like a big fucking rat five nights.
Speaker 1: It pretties the the chuck e cheese. What I was saying is that like ticket booth, I have never experienced that level of joy in my entire life. Then like standing there and like figuring out like the method to like catching the tickets, and like, oh, I don't know if.
Speaker 2: I've ever been in there. I always I think I thought, even as a kid, it was like embarrassing to have my hair blow that much.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, you're literally the most vain person I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, period. And I never looked stupid as a good Actually I always looked stupid as a kid, but I thought I was throwing fits, and everyone thought I was throwing fits.
Speaker 1: So I'm also when cry baby fits.
Speaker 2: Actually I used to I am a big cry baby. I think everyone who knows me knows that. But as a kid, you were.
Speaker 1: So that's something I discovered to day.
Speaker 2: I didn't finish bitch.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, fucking finished down.
Speaker 2: As a kid, I used to cry, and when I cry, I get so much mucus and like boogers. It's really gross. It's like disgusting every like you've seen it, Like I like can fill up a T shirt with like mucus. It's really disgusting. But as a kid, I didn't know how to wipe my nose, and boogers would just be running down my face and I would start screaming boogers.
Speaker 1: And cry, baby snot tastes good, it does salty.
Speaker 2: Anyway. My family would look at me and like just mock me and be like boogers, boogers, and I would freak the funk out, and that's it.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember what the fuck I was gonna say. What did I even start saying?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Ranch dressing that shit.
Speaker 2: Is like disgusting.
Speaker 1: No, it's delicious. What the fuck is wrong with you? It's delicious.
Speaker 2: I like dipping baby carrots and ranch. But like I would never ever put branch on a fucking salad. Go to hell, You're going to fucking hell.
Speaker 1: Let me finish. Literally, ranch is the best named food of all time. I had that really, Ranch and mustard like ranch. Like that is part.
Speaker 2: They call it ranch because it smells like fucking horse poop. That's why they call it ranch.
Speaker 1: It smells smells like balls, so fucking delicious.
Speaker 2: Blue cheese actually is the most accurate description for what that shit smells like. Yeah, blue cheese, blue would smell like that cheese ranch. Mustard. Mustard is like the perfect mustard is the perfect word. Also, like every time you say mustard, all I can think about is the guy getting mustard squirting squirted all over him while he's sleeping.
Speaker 1: Actually, the best video, like.
Speaker 2: That's one of the best videos. That one is right under James Charles dancing at.
Speaker 1: Coachella for that one's right under James Charles singing in the Canyon for me.
Speaker 2: No, literally, James Charles, I'm sorry. I've said it once and I'll say it again. What the fuck is wrong with that motherfucker?
Speaker 1: He has to people?
Speaker 2: No, he has too many people look at him and being.
Speaker 1: Like surf, He has too many delusions.
Speaker 2: He needs someone to look at him and be like, what is wrong with you? What is wrong? We should do that?
Speaker 1: People?
Speaker 2: Those people for him, he would hear this and he'd be like, I can ask the same thing about you. What's wrong with you? And I'm like, girl, I've seen you move that body. Something is wrong.
Speaker 1: You need you needs. His joints are fusing. He is chronically ill. Dude.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I've never I've seen someone who they can't sing and dance so much, like he is the the fucking the kid who wouldn't stop believing in himself. Like he and you know what, has the self confidence that motherfucker has And.
Speaker 1: I'm jealous of that because I would just say, those are the people that go the furthest in life, like the people that like blindly like believe everything they're doing is right, Like are like the best.
Speaker 2: No, the happiest. Yeah, Like you couldn't tell him he can't dance. Everyone says it, and he just keeps on dance.
Speaker 1: He feels like, dude, I'm just like thinking of him singing like Bradley Groski, Like posting him singing like fucking three times a day is like the single funniest thing, Like, Oh, it's just so good I'm trying to think of Like I love that, Like I feel like a lot of people, like a lot of influencers and like just like social media people like in private, like all watch those videos like they all.
Speaker 2: And there's there is nothing better to do. When there's nothing to watch, then throw throw James up on the TV. Right now, I need some you know, I need to pick me up. Throw that motherfucker on the tv. Like you know what I you know what he can't say is he brings a smile to some. He's made me very happy a video on him, Dancy has gone my ass up and out of bad once.
Speaker 1: Like from the other I sen that video, I.
Speaker 2: Was falling asleep like and it literally it like it shot like adrenaline through my body because I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: I heard your laugh across that cross the house and you like drew that fucking video.
Speaker 2: It was insane. It's the one of him like opening is also someone pointed out to me the other day. His fashion taste is a I made. Like his taste in general is made by an AI dude.
Speaker 1: We've we've briefly talked about it, but like it's just that effect where like let the body suits go, let them go.
Speaker 2: James body suit, sweatpant combo go, let it go, put jeans on, put it down. Literally, me and James Charles closet every day. Put that dag.
Speaker 1: Uil, that belt, that goddamn belt. Okay, this is with.
Speaker 2: Some scissors and cut that long ass belt. Yeah, like, but we knew this, We knew I was a hater. You know what. He's laughing from his ugly expensive house and I'm laughing from my cute, scenic apartment. And look how beautiful it's serving.
Speaker 1: Like laughing good. It looks good right now.
Speaker 2: Also, James Charles house looks like an ikea like escape room.
Speaker 1: It just looks you know what. It just looks like those like like ultra modern houses that are built really cheap but like look really nice. And they just like did it very quickly and cheaply and just upsold the ship out of it. He got scammed. Yeah no, actually, actually, like his walls are like when I like sneak up to his house at night, I can hear him.
Speaker 2: No same yet, Oh when I play in his on his big little trampoline. Sometimes when I'm jumping, I'm scared the springs will be too loud and it'll wake him up. And when I'm playing basketball, okay, never mind, okay, I'll stop, I'll stop, like as i'd saying, now, why the fuck do you have a basketball court at your house? Why do you have that? Like why?
Speaker 1: Now? We're just bored, like literally, why does Because he's.
Speaker 2: He's trying to beat the algorith up, like he's trying to real life like this is.
Speaker 1: Dark, this is dark. He's trying to lure the straight men.
Speaker 2: He's like, you want to play basketball in my house? Because like that's what you would like to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a good transition. But I've had this thought, and every time I've said it, I've been like, not shut down, but everyone's like okay, Like.
Speaker 2: I'm about to okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: But based is the new edgy, Like people were embarrassed to be called edgy, so they just made up a new word and it's based.
Speaker 2: Base just will always remind me of Little Bee, And I know that's like probably where it stems from, like God being used on the internet. I just don't understand that was Like my.
Speaker 1: First merch was based God bracelets. I was so fucking Laman corny.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's Laman corney. I think that's cute.
Speaker 1: I think any like Obama based God, oh mine.
Speaker 2: My first merch was my one direction firsty jacket, which I I I made.
Speaker 1: I like made them.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cute.
Speaker 1: I didn't sell them, but like it was like this like Google thing where like you could three D print shit and like a few of like my followers back then that are now friends like got them.
Speaker 2: I My first thing I ever really made that was like merch of something or like a bootleg or anything like that was in seventh grade. My crush. His name was Sebastian. We're still like friends, but his name was Sebastian and he used to go by like super Sab or some shit, like it was like something was Superman. He liked the s like the logo for that. And then out of Palmer Clay, I made him a train for Valentine's Day that like was the Superman logo and that was my gift to him, And that.
Speaker 1: Was like your first It was probably like really shitty and like looked like crap.
Speaker 2: Actually, I've always been very artistically inclined, even at the ripe age of twelve, So fuck you.
Speaker 1: I just have a bunch of topics things that like pop into my head that I just.
Speaker 2: I can't believe how long we do. I can't believe how long we just talked about make James Charles also, Okay, this is the last thing. This is the last thing. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. And no other community is it okay to say inspired by and just do the same thing someone else said? That is the weirdest thing to me. This motherfucker will be like, look inspired by so and so, you go to so and so's page. That wasn't inspired you just did it. But yeah, that's that's neither here. No.
Speaker 1: That like also transitions to one of my thoughts I had this week. I'm really airing myself out here right now by saying this, But TikTok is the first app in my entire life that I have like contemplated like thirst following someone. I've never really thirst followed people in my entire life, but like when people are like sexy hot on my timeline, I like one, I stalk all of their fucking videos. I go to their page and watch every one of those.
Speaker 2: Because TikTok is the first time that like, even someone who has like an interesting personality, like is showing personality and also being hot, Like does that make sense? Like because on Instagram there's like hot people and you know they're hot, but you don't really know what they're like. And on TikTok, I think a lot of it is like you kind of have to show like who you are because you have to like choose the music that you like. The sounds people choose is very very indicative of their and that's that's the word of their like personality. So like, especially if they're using music that you find interesting, you're.
Speaker 1: Like hotly babe, I been.
Speaker 2: Now people are gonna go look at who you fucking follow, bitch.
Speaker 1: I know I'm gonna unfollow everybody. I went through and unfollowed a bunch of people though I was like, you're not following me back, fuck you, I'm not I don't care. I don't care if you don't follow me back, I'm not following you. And also a lot of I thought about this today also a lot of the people that I follow, I don't like, why the fuck am I following you? I met you once and I don't like anything you fucking post. Like, I'm like tired, I'm bored, like the worst anybody.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is like for everyone, but like the worst thing to happen is when someone's like let's follow each other in real life. And you're not even like getting along like that. And they're like, let's follow each other. I'm like, bitch, I don't even like our real life experience right now? Why the fuck am I going to do this.
Speaker 1: Online online experience? Should I just keep reading some of my thoughts?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Okay, so the least intrigued go ahead of my life.
Speaker 1: I could talk about how I'm like a snooper. I like going through people's things when I'm in new houses. Oh too sure, I like, I'm like, what do you guys?
Speaker 2: I don't do it as much as you. You make it a mission. You get into a new place space and you look.
Speaker 1: It's just like I just like seeing their life that they have hidden away in their drawers. I like, like, what do you not want me to see?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What is it that you don't want me to see?
Speaker 2: Because I want to see it? Like ivacy, Now, why are you leaving your personal things out?
Speaker 1: Because I'm gonna look, I'm gonna steal.
Speaker 2: You're gonna steal. Oh, I stole something the other day. I love stealing. I'm gonna be honest, but I don't steal. I know where to steal from. I steal from people who I'm like, you have way too much money and you're not gonna miss yeah, exactly, Like that's when I steal, which is like gonna be very not okay. But actually most people who like I.
Speaker 1: Want to get gather.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just gathering and like that's all I'm doing. But I was at an event the other day where one I was being a bitch to like everyone because it was like a bunch of rich people who were looking like I just.
Speaker 1: Oh, we had a stain at one of these lists or one of these events.
Speaker 2: I yeah, I just felt like they were looking at me funny. So I was like, fuck all of you. I want to like beat the shit out of all of you, because, like I think it was very obvious that I don't know, I think everyone there kind of knew each other. And I was like, like, who the fuck is this? Like That's what I felt like to everybody.
Speaker 1: Why not my drawers yet? Meeted the physics teacher on TikTok, fuck is this? And why are you not in my drawers yet?
Speaker 2: In my drawers? In my drawers? I stole some Chanel scene glasses the other day and they're literally my prescription.
Speaker 1: I didn't tell you about this, No, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Okay, to be fair it so the venture started out as me being a good person. I saw it was in like a really nice leather carrying case, that.
Speaker 1: Really nice one, Willy Willy, keep going.
Speaker 2: It was in a really nice carrying case and it was leather, and I thought it was a wallet. So I saw it on the table and there was a bunch of people around, but no one was at this table, and it didn't seem like anybody who was around was ever at that table. So I saw it and I was like, oh shit. So I went and opened it because I was like, oh, I'm gonna see if there's an ID in this, and if there is, I'm gonna like find the person. Like that's what I'm gonna do. Shut up. So I like looked in it and I was like, oh, these are glasses. So then I felt really uncomfortable because I was like, people, it's gonna look like I was gonna steal this. So I closed it and backed up and like looked around and still nobody was looking, and nobody even seemed interested that I was in the table. No, no, So I walked away, and I was like, that was weird, and I walked away. And then an hour goes by and I come back and I'm progressively more drunk than I was the first time I saw, and I was like, no one has claimed this yet, and this party is dying down. So I put my fucking purse over and I took it, and I like walked away and guess what, they're my prescription?
Speaker 1: Where are they? Huh?
Speaker 2: They're right there, that's them, the carrying cases in my room.
Speaker 1: See I I came.
Speaker 2: I do things like this and admit it publicly, and then like, so, why aren't events like so, why am I not getting into events I want to be a part of, like the social lights.
Speaker 1: But like, I'm gonna admit it right now. When we stole all that ASoP soap from that one event that was like one of the most exhilarating moments of my life. It's fucking fun, like we and you don't need it raw.
Speaker 2: Like you obviously, Also you don't care about those glasses. You're not someone who's like, oh god, like I'm bringing these.
Speaker 1: Out, this is like you probably she probably got in a car wreck on the way home.
Speaker 2: No, they're reading glasses. They're not like far sighted, because they're my prescription, but only like in terms of like closeness, like I can technically read a book without my glasses on, but you're fat and I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: And they're really nice there are I stile a pumpkin from this really nice restaurant that I went to Colorado. I stole a pumpkin off the table, which isn't the craziest thing, and then I took it to the streets and I slammed dunk it into a trash can and it was awesome. And one of the alleyways.
Speaker 2: Denver is steal like things I don't believe in stealing from like small places or businesses. I don't even steal from like big corporations stuff. I steal from random people who are least expecting it.
Speaker 1: So like the worst, the worst kind.
Speaker 2: Okay, bitch, Now, why the fuck are you bring your reading glasses to an event?
Speaker 1: Girl? Those are her seeing eyeglasses and she's blind right now?
Speaker 2: Good then if you need it, I'm so bad. Okay, Velma, why the fuck are you losing them?
Speaker 1: The camera's not recording Actually the same, You.
Speaker 2: Are so annoying. You are one of the worst people getting poned.
Speaker 1: Keep getting pooned by me. It's like embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I'm smacked the fuck out of It's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: How poned you get?
Speaker 2: She said Denver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said Denver, Denver is I'm sorry. If you live there, I love you because you're watching this. But Denver, Colorado is literally one of the most sinister cities I've ever been in my entire life. Like I can not stress this enough. It is the most quiet, empty city. Like I swear to god, I saw thirteen people total I was there.
Speaker 2: No, that's why it's one of the first places that had legalized weed, because there was nothing else to.
Speaker 1: Do exactly, like like it was genuinely shocking and I don't even know how to explain it. Like we were there on the weekend and there was like no one there. But then like I went to the Playboy Cardi concert and it felt like the entire city was there. Like it was insane. I was like, where the fuck did you people come from? Like where did y'all come from?
Speaker 2: Just like you, they came from out of Hay and they were.
Speaker 1: Like, I want to be a concert with the Red Rocks. I could talk about that. The Playboy Cardi concert was fucking awesome. The Red Rocks was beautiful. I met some people there, y'all are awesome. And yeah, the airport, when I was walking through it, I was like, oh, I have like a bad vibe here, Like I feel like I'm being hurted like a cattle. Like this place is fucking weird. There's weird. Yeah. I was like, there's weird murals all over the walls. So I did a little digging. It is like the conspiracy capital of like America, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have nothing else to do.
Speaker 1: No, it's weird. It like it's weird. I like was reading about it on the airplane before I like knocked out, and then I had like a weird dream about it for like the thirty minutes that I fucking slept on the plane because for some reason I can't fall asleep because the Denver Airport is cursed. But that shit is weird.
Speaker 2: They like, you know, you keep saying weird, weird, weird, weird. What's so weird?
Speaker 1: I said, Like the murals. There's like this scary fucking horse out front that's like sixty feet tall that has like red glowing eyes and like Okay, Like what the fuck is that? And then I read into it a little more. And the fucking artist that was that design and was building the horse, the horse fucking killed him while he was building it. It like a piece fell off and cut an artery in his leg, Like what? And then they still erected it. They finished it and erected it. Oh what, they made it have a fucking boner and they put the big boner in front boner. And then there's these like weird cursed murals all over that like predict like the New World, and then there's like tunnels underneath it and all this shit. I'm not saying I'm like feeding into this conspiracy, but like, why is it the biggest airport in the world is fucking Denver. I think it's like the biggest or second biggest airport.
Speaker 2: I feel like the Atlanta Airport is one of the biggest.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I can look it up real quick. But on top of that four point eight billion dollars and I'm like, where did that money go? It's all in the tunnels underneath, and there's a secret society living under there. Also the Masonic. There's like Masonic, which one's the biggest. I almost said that is Atlanta, like a big one like that. That was probably like the Atlanta is a beautiful fucking airport, Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, Actually, I haven't been like in the Atlanta airport for a long time.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, no, I'm thinking of Chicago.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember Chicago Airport, but I know Atlanta Airport like I just know they have a Chick fil A there because I would land there when I was younger and be like, because that motherfucker would always get his connecting flights, oh literally get some of the worst flights ever. Spirit airplane should be illegal. Why is a Spirit airplane from Miami to New York twenty dollars? Why huber.
Speaker 1: You having a car and it's five thousand dollars? Wait, wait a damn minute.
Speaker 2: Is that not a tame girl? That really is an air bus? Like my whole definitions, I feel like I showed my student idea in high school to spear airlines. They'd be like, yeah, I just get.
Speaker 1: On, like d what the fuck? And they're also they're also yellow, like the airplanes are.
Speaker 2: Yellow because they don't think that that's a the pilot in the sky. Yeah, the pilots. They higher can't see other planes unless they're yellow. They're like salt that you won't see it.
Speaker 1: On the train. I saw a Spirit Airlines pilot and he had a gay pride like Spirit Airlines thing on his bag. I don't know why. That's like whatever they that's why it's so cheap, because they have gay people the airplanes. Gay people can't drive. What makes you think they can fly a fucking airplane?
Speaker 2: Is that? Like? Oh yeah, I guess that is the old thing that gay people can't drive. Yeah, Like on the internet people say that.
Speaker 1: The curbs, driving on the curbs.
Speaker 2: Girl not being able to hit a.
Speaker 1: Couple of curbs. We've hit a couple of curves.
Speaker 2: Oh I hit the fuck my car has been through. It's crazy that my car has no bumps or scratches on it like that, because like it's always it's the bottom. It's the important part that I'd be hurting on my car. Like I'll like hop off a curb and you just hear like the fucking the bottom. I were like, like really hard.
Speaker 1: Do The most annoying thing that I do is when you're parking in like a tightest spot, I like try to predict you hitting it, and I'm always like.
Speaker 2: Like annoying, but just think I don't know my car. I know my car shockingly well. I know the dimensions of my car, and I have never been in a car accident. Knock on wood, and I fucking serve the house down because you know what, no one's gonna hit me. I'm gonna fucking hit them. And that's how you have to drive.
Speaker 1: Why are you not in my drawers yet?
Speaker 2: You keep saying drawers like fucking kitchen drawer, draws. Draws. Yeah, it's like draws you're gonna say. You have to say correctly, come correct, But yeah, Spirit Airlines flights are way too cheap, Like when you use like Expedia, it'll be like the flights this day are one hundred dollars and it's like one hundred dollars that lay to go to Miami, and then like all the other flights are four hundred dollars and it's like, now, what the fuck is gonna happen on that one?
Speaker 1: They save the money with the trade.
Speaker 2: The trade the trays side of the phone.
Speaker 1: My iPhone cannot fit on the fucking.
Speaker 2: Tray, Like the trays are literally the side of.
Speaker 1: It literally, the seats are made out of cardboard.
Speaker 2: They don't give you a TV. They're like you better think, you better think about why you say this. But I guess on a flight on a Spirit that's where you're gonna finish. Infinite dress is on a Spirit flight because you have nothing else to lose.
Speaker 1: No, I'm panicking because I'm gonna die in this fucking air the entire time.
Speaker 2: You know, what's really fucked up is when I get bad turbulence on a plane, Like I don't get scared, and I find it so fucking funny. When everyone's here, I'm like you are so I'm like, you are so funny because you're so scared.
Speaker 1: The girl as if.
Speaker 2: Your your terror and fear is gonna stop this planet from crashing.
Speaker 1: The girl. I literally just had this conversation with my friend Cooper. The girl next to me on the flight to Texas was like I think it was her first time flying and she was freaked the fuck out. Like she was like she grabbed onto my arm on takeoff and was like shaking, and it was it was so cute and endearing. And then like there was like I sleep on flights normally and like there was enough turbulence that like I like like popped up and like bumped a little bit, and I was like, oh, this is like some intense like uh turbulence. And she was next to me like praying. She's like and I was like, God, this like I'm on.
Speaker 2: It because I feel like most people are gonna but maybe it's because we've been on so many flights. But even from a young person, like I remember when I was on one of my first flights ever and it was from Miami to Orlando, and those flights you get in like a tiny fucking fighter like plane, like you don't get on a real plane for those flights, like I was in like I'm not kidding, like I am not exaggerating, like a twelve seater plane time like it was like nothing like it was like you could even bring a back onto the plane for that flight. All you could have was like a book bag or some ship like because the plane could not handle it.
Speaker 1: I can defend on that plane because it's like my fat ass and my wieners like too heavy, it'd like weigh down because I have a giant fucking cost And now that I'm taking Oshawa Ganda, it's constantly just in Gorge. It's gotten bigger.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I remember on that flight there. It was really bad turbulence again because we were on a paper plane, like going like am I a thousand miles an hour and everyone on the plane was freaking out, and sixteen year old me or seventeen YOLDI was cracking up. You were so fucking annoying. I was dying laughing out loud because I was like, y'all are so scared of dying right now? And in my I was like, I was like, if anyone's scared, it should be me. Y'all are like fucking eight million years old.
Speaker 1: Like y'all lived your fucking life, miter like that twenty year.
Speaker 2: Old when I was seventeen, I was like, you're fucking a million years old, Like you're.
Speaker 1: Pass You're disgusting, grow grow down, no.
Speaker 2: Say your stupid fucking airplane thing.
Speaker 1: Well I have two things, so I have two things to say. So I was sitting on my flight. It was really fucking early, it was really cold, and they were like de icing the airplane, which was like beautiful to experience, but like, as I said, I've actually seen that before. The airplane like when we were taxing, like you know, when you're taxing, it like shakes a little bit or whatever. While I was laying and I was like almost asleep, and I was like laying with my arms on the table and my face down like this really uncomfortable. I had the whole it was like one of the two seater airplanes, and the guy sitting next to me like got to move up because there was an empty road. So I the whole road to myself. It was really fucking like nice, and I like was just like spreading out. I don't know why I told those details, but I was just laying there and the airplane shook and like literally like I don't know what the fuck it was. It was like anti freeze or like acid or something something they put acid and something came from the air vins from above me and burnt the fuck out of my fingers and like burnt my hand and that like it like sprayed me and like I literally have like low key like like a mark on my hand where it was you're gonna see American A. Yeah, I wrote down in my notes app I was I was just writing down all my thoughts because I just I've been writing my thoughts down and I have the airplane spit acid all over my hands, and I have it time stands because I just wanted as much of a case as possible to build against American airlines because they burnt the fuck out of my hand. I was like, oh, my finger is gonna get gangreen and fall off them.
Speaker 2: So like anyway, yeah, I just don't believe. Like I'm like, if a plane does crash, like that'll be so funny, and the amount of attention I will get that.
Speaker 1: Was my worth it.
Speaker 2: It's worth it to.
Speaker 1: Die in the next thing. I was likely let.
Speaker 2: Me rephrase, because I'm sure there are people who have lost like like a loved one to a plane crash, and like I'm not saying like it's something to be laughing about, but as someone who's been in like really like gnarly situations on flights where I'm like, oh my god, this like flight has crazy turbulence. Let's just say I laugh. I sit back and I laugh because I'm like this, of course you know what it is. It's like, of course this would happened to me like that. I would be on the flight that's gonna go down.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say next was like another thing like to go along with like me wanting a chronic illness is like I want to die in a plane crash.
Speaker 2: I don't want to die in a plane crash, but I've said it before, but like not that I want to die, but like, yes, I have.
Speaker 1: I've played this out in my head so many times when I was like sixteen and like super fucking depressed and like flying a bunch like in my brain and I was like, oh, like imagine this airplane crashes, and like how many people would like talk about me like it's literally it all boils down to me wanting attention. And then like it didn't click for like four years that I was like, oh my god, like I would be dead as fucking bones, like I wouldn't even see, like I would even fucking see the like reaction of everybody around me. Like I feel like I think me and Ky talked about that briefly where we were like I think that's like natural. It's like oh like like if sorry, this is gonna get dark, but like, oh if I killed myself, like imagine the look on their faces type shit if I actually did it?
Speaker 2: Okay girl, No, but I was I was gonna say, you know, what's a really fucked up thought that happened.
Speaker 1: I'm good, I promise, I'm good. I'm happy.
Speaker 2: No, I believe you. But I'm like, actually, that's I think for most people. A lot of people think about that, and but they think about it in a way like I wouldn't because that would be awful, like to the people around me.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, okay, girl, Like are you okay?
Speaker 2: Okay? Problem? You know what's really What's a really fucked up thing I think about when I think about a plane going down. So I'm like, hi, I have to grab my bag because I'm not leaving my laptop on the When they're like, oh, leave our things behind, I'm like, I'm rasy. Three cameras in there and a laptop that has a lot of things on it, like.
Speaker 1: All my expensive ship. Like, okay, the clothes can burn. I don't give a shit about the clothes.
Speaker 2: No, that's actually the worst part is the fact that I couldn't get my chucked back and all of my fucking vintage pieces would just burn.
Speaker 1: Oh the people are dying. They're dying. Yeah, and so.
Speaker 2: Were those pieces because they're historical pieces that weren't replicated many times, and they're gonna be.
Speaker 1: Gone from You could probably sue and make a bunch of money, like and claim.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, it's not about the money. It's not about what it costs. It's about the thing that that is mine. I've worn it before and I have an emotional attachment to it and.
Speaker 1: I want it. Material girl.
Speaker 2: No, fully, I'm a material girl. I don't care. And you know what, it's because God stripped me of being a material girl as a child. Material girl, What the fuck are you gonna say? After I spoke? Huh? But speaking you were like clawing to say something?
Speaker 1: Just now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just gone.
Speaker 1: I libs. I could go on my list, though, should I buzz over on the list?
Speaker 2: Give us one more thing?
Speaker 1: Okay? Uh, I have so many good ones, though, I have to pick.
Speaker 2: The You think every thought you have is good? Like that's the problem. You think every thought you have is like gold?
Speaker 1: Like, okay, bread and pickles are the devil in disguise? Should I elaborate?
Speaker 2: Go ahead? Like what.
Speaker 1: I was like? Should I elaborate because they're so good? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because no bitch has ever been like Brennan is the devil because I just can't stop eating it.
Speaker 1: That's literally me. I just did that. I love bread, It's I could eat bread every meal. And pickles, like, pickles are the only food that have me in the refrigerators, fucking crouch down, digging my dirty, fucking fingers in there and pulling them out and like slurping that.
Speaker 2: I love a good pickle. Pickles are good.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: We're dyeing fucking hell sweet pickles?
Speaker 1: Yeap, Nope, absolutely.
Speaker 2: I the other day was sitting at the counter.
Speaker 1: Oh, I had one of those.
Speaker 2: I had one of those, and I was like, that looks so good.
Speaker 1: Because I saw the peppers in there.
Speaker 2: Oh. I was like, damn, that's about to be spicy. It was sweet. You're a freak. Something's wrong with you, and you're going to hell And you put that ship on sandwiches? What is wrong with you? No, you might as well put fucking caramel marshmallow spread on your goddamn ham sandwich, Like, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Marshmallows and ham? That shit sounds blessing. That sounds like a Thanksgiving after meal.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Left over.
Speaker 2: We're filming this before Thanksgiving, which is one of my favorite holidays. I love Thanksgiving, and so.
Speaker 1: You support the genocide.
Speaker 2: No, I support eating fucking good. And just because your white ass doesn't eat good on Thanksgiving doesn't mean you need to perpetuate your on to me. I have a good time. My family loves each other, and we serve. Your family loves each other.
Speaker 1: But I don't think you're they're all dying. They're dying on me.
Speaker 2: No, your parents are like whipping it up in the kitchen like my dad.
Speaker 1: No, we we did have good food. But you know, I saw a TikTok today and this is really I'm going to show my true color here. I saw a TikTok and I was like, damn, Like wait, sometimes like unseasoned turkey like tastes good. Like sometimes like unseasoned food tastes good. I'm sorry, like unseasoned chicken shredded on top of a bowl of rice with like lime and salt and pepper, Like that sounds actually so fucking delicious.
Speaker 2: Salt and pepper is like seasoning.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying like sorry, I meant like lightly lightly seasoned, I said.
Speaker 2: And I just don't agree with that that it is fucking disgusting.
Speaker 1: I know. Oh god, I'm I'm putting myself on the line here on the chopping block.
Speaker 2: Have you ever as a kid had to like sit there and shred hot chicken?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it burns.
Speaker 2: The fucking hurts so bad.
Speaker 1: And that was that's actually torture.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what real torture is having to peel a fucking.
Speaker 1: Plant potato peela, hot potato and hot potato.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying no upgreen planting. I would love to record you doing that.
Speaker 1: I've seen you do it before and it like actually like gave me PTSD.
Speaker 2: It was awful. I hate peeling.
Speaker 1: They're slimy, right.
Speaker 2: No, they're like so starchy. They make your fingers feel like fucking that white saratrum that is in cases. Also, I think we're at an hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give us, motherfucker. I didn't even get to talk about this. I wanted to intro it with this. The Patreon discord is taking lives.
Speaker 2: We were having dinner with a friend at our house. We were eating chipole, which is so fucking good.
Speaker 1: Chipotle is bay like actually is bafy, Like that's like one of the only foods that like have like a little sweetness to it that I'm like, oh I can get down with this, but sweet favorite food lamesh it.
Speaker 2: But we were having dinner and literally Drew said that to one of our friends and in their face they looked like genuinely concerned, And I was like, can you like you're so annoying because you started like this because you like the way it sounds, because it sounds so serious.
Speaker 1: And the discord is taking lives and it may need to be shut down because someone hold on, let me get the name. I think her name's.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Carrie Bradshaw.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck is Carrie Bradshaw? Is that material girl?
Speaker 2: No? That sucks in the city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I mean. Fuck uh, oh my god, Oh my god, where is it? Where is it? Where is it? I'm gonna freak out. I'm gonna freak out. Okay, Um, her name is Carris. Carris was driving while using the discord and I don't supporting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe liar, You're a fucking liar girl.
Speaker 1: I'm ran into a deer and like exploded it. Like no, I've never seen a more dead animal in my entire life than the photo did explode.
Speaker 2: But the way that shit's laying in there that is dead. If you see anything in your life laying like that, it is.
Speaker 1: Not a lot anymore. Yeah, but yeah, I just wanted to say that before we get into the Patreon questions, that Kars killed a deer while on the disc and you should be fucking ashamed.
Speaker 2: One time when we were in Big Sur you weren't there, but I was.
Speaker 1: In the cult.
Speaker 2: If you killed an animal, if I kill an animal, I'd probably kill myself because I had to know that I took something's life, would like freak me out. But a baby deer came up to my window and like.
Speaker 1: I could kill, looked at it.
Speaker 2: Okay, give us the fucking question. Kai, he's freaking out over there. Selina says, if you would have never had careers in social media, what do you think your life would be like?
Speaker 1: What would you be doing? I'd be dead.
Speaker 2: I'd be probably in New York trying interning at like a radio station. That's what I wanted to do. Hopefully, That's why I would be But I would probably also be dead.
Speaker 1: I would I realistically, I would. I've said this before. I'd be in medical.
Speaker 2: School, so whack. Sorry, like the bunch of medical students something like that is so whacked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be in medical school right now.
Speaker 2: You're just gonna pay me to go to I'm like, why do you go to school? Because there's bitch just like me who won't see you.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have survived, like I would have gotten like five years, six years in and seeing all my friends graduate and then like I still have like seven more years of like schooling and residency like absolutely fucking not. But also I've just had a taste of a life completely different from what I would I.
Speaker 2: Would say, I feel like it would have been like fine, That's why I'm like I would have been alive, and I would have just like made it work because I like, I'm just that kind of girl. I make it work. I make its work. Keep going. Guy Grace asked, what's the nicest thing you.
Speaker 1: Do for each other? I don't know, play with each other's private areas. Uh, that's like a tough one. I think, like just mutually like just support. Like I feel like we're just like good at like like knowing when each other is like emotionally off and just like asking like hey are you feeling, like are you all right? If you want to like we don't even have to say, like, if you want to talk, you can talk. I think we're just like we just know we can into it intuitive and just like emotion, I feel like we're very supportive of each other emotions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're super like in tune and can understand each other. But I guess I'm like, I don't get the question because I'm like, is it nice things we do? Because I guess that is.
Speaker 1: It's like, but that's also just like I feel like just that's like a normal thing.
Speaker 2: Very actually all that, Yeah, we do. I was gonna say, like take each other to the airport, pick each other up, like without question mm.
Speaker 1: Hm, because I feel like, oh, I'm busy.
Speaker 2: Girl, you are never busy.
Speaker 1: I got things to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I feel like that's something nice that like most friends do not want to fucking do. Like I'm sorry for most of my friends. I don't do that. Drew is like the only exception in which I like take them to the airport back and forth. And I love my homies. I've taken like Aryan too and from the airport before and she's done that before me. But it's like, I guess it's also easier because we live with each other. I'm curious if that'll like be a thing when we don't. But like just doing something like that, which is so fucking annoying to do, like not annoying to do, but it's.
Speaker 1: Just like fucking awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like it's not fun, it's far, it's like dumb, but stuff like that. I feel like we do like little tasks for each other without like like like when you were like I want the house to be cleaned, and I just like cleaned the house because I was like Drew wants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is something that like I feel like is so important. It's like when one of us is gone, like just like coming home to a clean house like is like one of the best feelings in the world. And like literally just like yeah, I don't know, I just love like doing little things like that.
Speaker 2: Plenty of nice things. I got you dinner last night when you were sleeping without a stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Like we do.
Speaker 2: We do plenty of nice things for each other. We're just like awesome people, like and at our core we're just like really good and like the chances of meeting someone like us is really low, So don't hold up.
Speaker 1: Try to stop trying to stop meeting people honestly, Like it's really like just like you're not gonna find us, is that it? Yeah? One more one more Shinky Shinky asks what was the best year of your life and why? Hmmm, I don't think I've had that yet. I think was pretty close.
Speaker 2: So far, twenty twenty and twenty twenty one have been like pretty good for me, like despite like little bomps and like, actually I had major bumps in both years, but like I'm just like at the end of the day, I don't feel like I have like much to complain about. Yeah, although I love complaining, but like I've had anything that's like fucking gonna like break a hole in my skull, so for me personally, And then maybe like twenty seventeen just because I like definitely sugarcoat it, but like I feel like anytime someone turns like eighteen and has a new independence, especially the kind of independence we got to experience as like fresh out of high school, people like that was just like fucking me, that was everything. And then twenty eighteen was probably the worst year of my life and I fucking hated it with all my heart. And twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I think like twenty seventeen was like one of my favorite years. But like even even like twenty twenty and twenty twenty one, even though like those were like the worst years of my life, I feel like I grew a lot as a person. So like now that I'm able to like look back on like twenty twenty and like with like the mindset that I have now, I'm like, Damn, that was so shitty, but like you like survived and like you're I feel like a better person now from that. I was like, that's like kind of like a good thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess even twenty seventeen, Like I feel like that was a really big like emotionally, Like twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, we're like really big like personal growth years for me. And then so I was twenty twenty, twenty twenty one, we're like very big, like this is who I am, this is how I feel.
Speaker 1: Dude. Yeah, that's like that's really like interesting, like just like like the years that like like I've I was talking to you about this, but like oh it was with Tagg and Hunter. I was like I was like when like looking back at times when I felt like literally my life was ending, like the most stressful moments of my life, the saddest moments of my life. Like I genuinely cannot recall like what I was like even like thinking about or what was even stressing me out. But like with like that stress came like growth as a person, So like I don't know, I don't know what I'm trying to say. I think it's like like it's like that age old thing, like you can't be happy without being sad, Like you wouldn't know what sadness felt like. So I feel like, yeah, it's like kind of important to like go through like really fucked up shitty things and like come out on the other side and just have like a new outlook of life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know that I've had a year of like wins, so like that I'm just like dude that I'm like, oh my god, I hope this doesn't get bad, like because it's so good that there's bound to be something bad to happen to me. I really hadn't had that, but like I think twenty twenty for me was probably one of my favorite years because I was just like had a lot of growth. Yeah, and then I was just having fun. I was like taking a lot of my time to be like, I just want to find reasons to enjoy life and like ignore stress and responsibility, even though that kind of been me in the ass.
Speaker 1: But look at us now. We have a podcast and we love each other and we get to talk about our favorite media of the week every week, which is.
Speaker 2: Sometimes hard when we stack episodes because I'm like, I have been listening to the same thing, like, but I I finally broke out of my curse. I was listening to like the same thing for a long time. But do you want to hear mine? Or like, what are you fucking doing?
Speaker 1: I could just feel an energy I could feel.
Speaker 2: So here's some of my me. You s it? Oh wait, do you want to go first through?
Speaker 1: You can fuck off? What motherfucker?
Speaker 2: What's so funny?
Speaker 1: I could feel it?
Speaker 2: So wait now I'm I'm like, I'm not having where I'm like you go because now I have too much. I like, I'm always like I'm about to.
Speaker 1: Give like a bunch of things, give it to Patreon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll give like the cause they're I literally I'm such a cunt. I went to one of the artists and I like was like, how many monthly listeners?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: But the song I was gonna shout out was there most listened to. But it's still like in comparison to like the dregs of the world, like they're nothing. They're just like a dropping their dropping.
Speaker 1: The ocehit.
Speaker 2: And then you and me enough together. Do you know that song? It's like fishing for rain and the heat the desert. I can't think of the name of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I rediscovered this song in Denver. I was in a restaurant and actually, oh, that's so weird. I was in a restaurant and I like, dude, it was like it was like a kind of nice restaurant and I was just being an asshole because there's a speaker above me, but my phone wasn't picking up the song because I was like, what fucking song is this? So I like stood up and like held my phone to the speaker and a girl came up and was like, are you, like, do you want the song? And then I was like I turned and looked at her and I was yeah, and she was like, oh my fuck god. Wait, Like I was just listening to Emergency Inner Comment yeah, but she gave me the song title It's Given Away by Zero seven. I love that song right now. Kai put me onto a song called Counting Atomic by Ryan Lott. I don't know what style of music that is where it's just like super like like I think it's like experimental, like orchestra like, just like songs that like are so like epic and build and just like get like.
Speaker 2: Like super emotionally charged.
Speaker 1: Among Yeah, like that that one song that I played in the first time we were in that park in Joshua Tree like that the yeah, like that style of music. I don't know what it is. I fucking love it. And then Josiah showed me I haven't listened to the new Adele album yet, but Strangers by Nature by Adele is like really really, She's.
Speaker 2: One of those arts I have I'm really listened to. I'm trying right now. I'm in a phase where I'm like artists that I like like and I know I like and maybe there's an album by them. I like. I'm trying to like go back and listen to like a full album all the way through and be like, there has to be some shit.
Speaker 1: She did this really cool thing with Spotify, where she was like, Spotify, please fucking take the shuffle feature off of my album on Spotify and they listened and they took it off and you can't.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: I I remember, which it makes so much sense, like if you think of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like the artists put them in that order for a reason. But I'm also like, girl fuck.
Speaker 1: You, Girl fuck you. I like three songs off this album like I'm sorry make.
Speaker 2: Music so, oh my god, I get it. I like, I'm like, I'm like, do I share some of this?
Speaker 1: Oh well, oh oh, they're gonna get it. They're gonna get it. They're gonna know yeah, let's just share it.
Speaker 2: So one of them is Girls Girls Girls by jay Z, and I feel like, if you know that song, you like I almost puped it on my story, but I got insecure because I was like, someone's gonna be like this song is like fucked up because like he says, yeah, he says some shit on there that's like you shouldn't say that. But it's such a good song. It is such a good song and never changed from that album is like such a good song. Also, like both of those are really good song.
Speaker 1: I did I did something funny. I like had a song in my playlist, like one of my main playlists that I like that was gnarly, and I like, I said, I don't listen to lyrics, Like I never listened to lyrics. And I didn't realize until like two weeks after i'd like posted the playlist, I was like, oh my god, like this song is like really gnarly, so I took it off the playlist. I don't remember what it was. Oh, I could figure it out, though.
Speaker 2: I think I've already said this song, but Sweet Taste of Love by.
Speaker 1: Zain has been like in were Zaye Malick?
Speaker 2: No, I don't even know if that's how you say it sounds probably gonna like beat my ass for saying it. It's like it's like the sounds like.
Speaker 1: Sweet Taste of Oh yeah, that's sane, so he's no Zame Malick.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then do you know where You're Going? I think that's the name. Oh do you know where You're coming from? Oops? By m B and Jimmy Roquai. I think that's it. That's all I'm gonna give. That's all I want to give to you guys, because I don't really fuck with you. I'm still listening to the album Blind by the Sundays. That's it.
Speaker 1: One More in My Room by the Langley School Music Project.
Speaker 2: Is it that that group of kids who like sings covered all those like cool songs? Is it's a cover of Frank Ocean?
Speaker 1: It's like, really, it's an a cappella Frank Ocean cover by children choir that.
Speaker 2: Would actually sound awesome.
Speaker 1: I bet I need to say this because it actually he doesn't realize how much this like affected me, like in a positive way. But I was like, I got him a glass of water and I was like, do some B twelve in this glass of water? And he was like sure, And he looked over at me and like I saw like a little sparkle in his eye. And I was like, oh, what's happening. And he was like, Drew, you look like I don't know exactly remember exactly you said, but He's like, Drew, you look really good right now. And I was like, oh, like thank you. And I just like.
Speaker 2: Has never said that to me. Kay's never once looked at me and been like you look really good right now.
Speaker 1: It's different. We're like boys, like we're bros. We're two straight men like I am straight. I should have laughed.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, why do you laugh at his sexuality?
Speaker 1: He's just I don't know how many times I had to say it, like I'm straight.
Speaker 2: No, you're serving straight for real, always and forever. All right, that's it. That's it for this fucking episode. Oh my god. All right, bye guys. Sho