Speaker 1: Beers toxic one of two point seven. You're on kiss, Sunshine and hot. That is the bottom line. The headline is heat ninety to one oh five, maybe even one eleven wow in southern California. As the heat rolls into the day. I got Tiesto tickets coming up. Now, tell me what's this trending report? You want to know how we sleep with our door at night?
Speaker 2: Yes, the status of your bedroom door when you're sleeping? Is it open as it closed? Or is it locked?
Speaker 3: Oh? Open? Closed or locked? Till now? Is this just a random survey?
Speaker 2: No, Aria automatic sleeps with her door locked. And the reason why it is like my worst nightmare?
Speaker 3: Got it? Okay? Sounds fun.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that in second. So, Sistney, what's the email issue with you?
Speaker 4: I just wanted to discuss email etiquette with the family here. I don't think any of you guys do it, actually, but I have a bone to pictures with some people in our company in general, and it is people will that respond with a thank you to an email?
Speaker 3: I do it all the time.
Speaker 4: I don't think you do.
Speaker 3: You don't do it? Thank you? Why don't we respond to any of our emails? Here? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Generally, I do generally respond with thank you in some situations.
Speaker 3: That do you find personally in context?
Speaker 4: I find like, let's say there's a task that needs to be done right and it's like, okay, hey, we need to get this done and need to be send off by whatever time. Then okay, you send it to me. I know that I need to do it. I'm not going to respond and say thank you.
Speaker 3: Oh see, I need a response now.
Speaker 1: I would like I like to send a response, and I like to feel like the person got the email and didn't get trapped in some sort of it like email quagmire or anything, you know, where it didn't get delivery.
Speaker 2: Nothing worse than the got it, got it, got.
Speaker 3: It, on it, you got it, and I'm all about got it. Why why do we need that?
Speaker 1: Well, because you want you need to know that I read it, I got it, I'm on it, and I in the email all went through.
Speaker 3: There are times when maybe the email didn't go through. They go through.
Speaker 2: It's twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: I could have been on P three, it didn't go through.
Speaker 1: And the other thing that you guys, I'm gonna while we're on this email aticut that you guys don't do until I do it. When we get the staff email from Biata, our program director, and there's twenty seven people on it, I reply all I.
Speaker 3: Know, and then if no one else replies right, and now we don't want we have to reply all because.
Speaker 4: We're like, oh, Ryan wants us all to reply all.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want it to reply. I'm just telling everybody I got it. I got the email. Got it. You know you got it?
Speaker 1: You don't know, No, you don't know that I got it? Like what if I missed it? Haven't you been a situation like, oh you know I missed that. I didn't see that text. I didn't see that email. I had reply all all twenty seven of you got it.
Speaker 3: That is like put it on a.
Speaker 4: Spam It's way that used to happen back in the day when I guess email was more unreliable. But we don't need the thank yous, we don't need the god its. There's too many emails alady already happening in the inbox.
Speaker 3: Not necessarily well.
Speaker 1: I prefer to be over courteous. Then when it comes to email etiquette and you can be stand.
Speaker 3: Aff fish that's fine. I know, I know, I got it.
Speaker 1: Uh tiesto. He's playing La Historic Park September thirtieth. We got your tickets next Thank you, kiss,