Speaker 1: Speaking of not being a motherfuckerself. Man is down three Oh.
Speaker 2: We was wrong.
Speaker 3: What he said.
Speaker 1: We said time, We said that ship was comfortable.
Speaker 4: When I tell you people every social media.
Speaker 5: Platform talking complete ship to me, what happened, Lou, what's up with your boy?
Speaker 4: I said, listen, breaks, this is okay. It's still the face of the league.
Speaker 2: History might be made strike.
Speaker 6: They went in the night.
Speaker 2: Don't know. If y'all wanted to talk crazy, we can talk over gonna.
Speaker 7: Hey.
Speaker 1: Look, this is when I say, if I'm in the locker room, one game at a time, that's.
Speaker 2: How you say it. That's how you You trick niggas, one game at a time.
Speaker 4: So they canna pull They're gonna pull it.
Speaker 8: Cleveland never happened before, Nigga never came back from threefore.
Speaker 1: And if anybody could do it, Nigga from Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Sticking on that.
Speaker 1: Some real fans speaking of real fans, why the fu you got on all this?
Speaker 9: I told you, bro, they showed out this is my white flag, and this is me.
Speaker 2: How you be a white flag.
Speaker 9: Look if I'm talking about a team and they show bro, I'm gonna tip the cap.
Speaker 3: This me tipping the cap.
Speaker 2: So you went and bought that.
Speaker 10: Hell no, I've been had.
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 1: So who your favorite player on the players.
Speaker 9: On the white brown them? Uh my boy Drew Holiday? Yeah, and what's houser?
Speaker 6: Sam?
Speaker 4: Niggas started with white Hey yeah, white clutch.
Speaker 5: Bro, you watching you're not watching the games ball, you're not watching the games?
Speaker 10: Brown going crazy, Just like.
Speaker 1: We were wrong about the goddamn Timbs. We was truly wrong about these Pacers and Celtic. Celtics swept these niggas did.
Speaker 3: We said?
Speaker 4: Who said it was gonna be a sip I.
Speaker 6: Thought would be a good year.
Speaker 2: I had to ship.
Speaker 4: I don't know ship.
Speaker 2: You teens signed that.
Speaker 6: You don't know the papers like that?
Speaker 4: So well, yea, bro, they.
Speaker 2: Could have won, like shout out the team.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: We ain't saying fuck you, t I'm talking about the Pacers. I lost money with that ship.
Speaker 4: That was a terrible series.
Speaker 2: That was horrible.
Speaker 4: I mean it had some good games, Bro.
Speaker 1: Pacers should have won game one and they should have won Game three.
Speaker 4: It's definitely game one.
Speaker 6: It said the Pacers had ninety chance.
Speaker 8: Yesterday that game one.
Speaker 4: That was game three day was up three was up. The other game that was up ten Nigga missed the lamb. I knew it was down here, all right.
Speaker 1: What do the Wolves need to do to avoid against Well? Put Rudy Gobert soft fast on the beach for Bro in.
Speaker 11: The second half.
Speaker 2: He should have won Defensive Player of the Year.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: Seen the highlight tape.
Speaker 2: Broy, Bro.
Speaker 1: They treating that nigga like young his brother facts, Bro, niggas be smiling when he gets switched all Nigga, just the nigga.
Speaker 2: I wanted to see. That's how they smiling when they see him come out there.
Speaker 4: They said it's defensive player of the year, not help side defensive.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Here a new daddy. I think that.
Speaker 4: Like what I'm saying, it's a tough You gotta know people's background right now.
Speaker 1: I gotta see who his baby mama is because she probably getting him. Hell, you kepret more about the basketball than your own something like, bitch, what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Where you're from?
Speaker 11: Frank perimeter defender?
Speaker 5: Like Bro, he noting that nigga out that three.
Speaker 4: Damn he's not doing ya ya.
Speaker 2: He's a non factor.
Speaker 1: Broke Yo yo yo, man, it's now ringing from broken play back to you again.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Prize Peaks.
Speaker 1: You ain't no prize picks yet, you don't want no money, But guess what we're gonna make you get some money because if you go right now and download Prize Peaks and use the cold broken play, they gonna match whatever you deposit up to one hundred dollars. If you put it ninety six dollars, that's all you got, that's all you got to spell what they gonna add another ninety six dollars, so ninety six times too. You do the math I ain't got to. That's one not and two of famous State. But guess what after that? You put up two to six players and you can win up the twenty five times your money. The finals been set, Man, I wish and Man could be there, but we got the Celtics versus Maths, Luca and Kyrie going crazy, Tatum and Brown going crazy. Let's see who could go even crazier. Man put Tatum for rebounds. Tatum gonna get them rebounds. I like Lively with a dunk or two. I like Brown to get twenty four, twenty five points. If you see that on the Kyrie, you never know what Kyrie might do. Kyrie might want third of the night. He might want twelve sis the next night. But don't take my word for it, try your own. Tell them now, green cents.
Speaker 2: You know what you know water?
Speaker 4: Have you seen across the water when you check Luca?
Speaker 11: Yeah, they're not. It's different.
Speaker 2: Different.
Speaker 8: They called him for switches. They ice on one defended every play if they see Rudy gobert On whoever, they call him for a screen and they switching that nigga and one.
Speaker 4: On Lucas does that ship to him?
Speaker 11: And every play.
Speaker 2: Lucas said, I know I'm slow, but I'm faster than him.
Speaker 5: You see how Luca did the he got because that man still Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I can get your Luca.
Speaker 5: Hey, but but hey, don't do that. See nigga, you can't throw the punch.
Speaker 9: And you can't do that that.
Speaker 2: You don't do that. When a nigga down three and.
Speaker 1: A nigga carrying that team on their back, like nigga, you know you ain't doing that ship to me.
Speaker 2: You're doing that ship to them.
Speaker 4: No, but everybody getting it.
Speaker 2: Let niggas know bag yours out you are three up.
Speaker 4: Talk that nigga, say you all right?
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna say with your nigga talking about that nigga. Luca is amazing dog. Luca is a motherfucking amazing I.
Speaker 3: Talked that talk down to him a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you who the biggest losing all this ship. The motherfucking Atlanta Hawks. They said they stupid ass right now and traded Luca.
Speaker 2: They gave Dallas a legend. And don't get me wrong, I'm with Tyon, but he leaveing he don't want to be here.
Speaker 4: Luca wouldn't have done this he was.
Speaker 2: He would have loved it here.
Speaker 4: Have been distracted my way.
Speaker 2: You don't like, you don't like, he don't like black. Look at the stats.
Speaker 12: He's been with this girl since you're old white girl.
Speaker 4: And yeah, if he married, stopped the nigga from being the nigga. You saw the way he talked. You got a nigga than me.
Speaker 2: Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Atlanta is just like the Wizards because the city everybody when they leave, they mm hmming.
Speaker 2: One example with that Chris Webber, what bullets? Then?
Speaker 4: Okay, the bullets.
Speaker 5: Y'all ain't know who your team.
Speaker 2: You just like players.
Speaker 4: I just like the game.
Speaker 3: But it.
Speaker 1: Is Luke and Carrie the best backcourt in NBA history. No, that's crazy questions.
Speaker 4: Definitely play number one.
Speaker 2: To me, I would go over that. That's that's not a bad take. That's not a bad.
Speaker 12: Skilled skill wise, they're better than Stephan Clay skill wise.
Speaker 6: Clay doesn't Clay is not skilled.
Speaker 2: Just ship. That's all that Nigga needed.
Speaker 12: They're not the great, they are the best in history skill wise. Okay, I could go as far as like best like not they if they win one, they will be in the conversation.
Speaker 1: Let's get you niggas a Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 7: That's the case.
Speaker 8: Nigga, Kyrie and James Harden the damn all time they played with one and a half seasons like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know how I feel about that, Nigga. That Nigga shouldn't be in.
Speaker 1: Jaalen Brown wins the Larry Bird Eastern Conference Finals m v P Trophy, well deserved. We still got on Atlanta Nigga in the finals, North.
Speaker 12: Marietta, Mario with the wheeler, with the wheeler.
Speaker 5: Okay, y'all claim that for sure, how but sw it's really niggas had to really do some Wikipedia research, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Been time out now. I think Nigga's brains are getting cloudy. I've been screaming Jaylen Brown name as a motherfucking dog all.
Speaker 4: Year and he's from Atlanta. You ain't been saying that, Like.
Speaker 5: You said, man, the energy Atlanta. You know, Jaylen Brown don't get that type of Atlanta love.
Speaker 2: It was different, all right.
Speaker 4: That's that's all.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna like because j Jaylen Brown like he he clean cutting, reserved. So when you see ant Man popping that ship's like, is that Atlanta? You feel like bro from the city. Yeah, Jaylen Brown from the city too, but he just knew how to switch it up. Oh the nigga he hang out too, but he's just cool with his ship. Any Musslim don't do it?
Speaker 12: Do it?
Speaker 1: I promise he is? Oh yeah, yeah, he's like, why would I put a religion on the nigga?
Speaker 6: You've done it? Who you said, Lucas, No, that's.
Speaker 1: That freaking ship coming out all NBA announced before I say the names. They cheated the funk out of Lebron. Lebron should have been on the our NBA team the second though.
Speaker 2: Damn, his name don't even look right with him.
Speaker 1: We can't his name when they suppon that what threw me the funk Off. First team was Luca s G A. Tatum, Janni's joker. Did they get that first team right?
Speaker 2: You know who you will take out.
Speaker 11: It's only one name you can take. You can only take for real.
Speaker 2: Who you're taking Janni's off.
Speaker 1: We could qualify them different positions, though I thought it was Yeah, you gotta keep it qualified.
Speaker 11: True, Okay, gotcha positionless?
Speaker 2: It is positionless, correctly.
Speaker 1: You can switch who you want to put on that Second team is Bronson and Man.
Speaker 2: K D, A D and Kawhi Bro. I gotta look up.
Speaker 11: I would have took off.
Speaker 2: I didn't know Kawahi had a good season like that.
Speaker 6: I would have took off.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't have been on no team for you, said Bronson, K D and A D.
Speaker 2: A D deserved it.
Speaker 11: I would take Kawhi off.
Speaker 4: Put Bron. Yeah, Kahi could come off everything.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Third team is Steph D. Book, Halla, Burnon, Lebronons. I like everybody on that except Sabonis.
Speaker 7: What that guy?
Speaker 2: Steph made the third Steph D.
Speaker 1: Book, Halliburn, Lebron and old boy from Sacramento.
Speaker 12: Halliburton because the second half of the season kind of fell off.
Speaker 2: Because he would have been, he would have been damn and he ain't make none of them.
Speaker 6: That's great.
Speaker 11: Should have made thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Over Sa Bona played a year, for sure. I agree you're right on all them. Everybody right. NBA free agents Paul George, Lebron Clay DeRozan and k C. P Who, Well, that's a good free agent lineup.
Speaker 6: Boy.
Speaker 11: Uh Paul George. I think Paul George gonna go to.
Speaker 1: The sixth he's staying. I like that he's staying. They didn't offer me, Yeah, because they're gonna work out the money. He loved the City.
Speaker 4: Brot podcast work out well, yeah, you from he got it, got kids, and.
Speaker 2: He just got married all that. Yeah, yeah, he got married Lebron on You never know how that nigga never know because he in the car listening to Gone. He might be coming to that. Nigga know that gonna work the word.
Speaker 8: That ship was so funny, bro, when he was rapping and he was the cameras.
Speaker 11: That ship was dumb.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's because that's the first time he's gotten all.
Speaker 2: The words usually funk up. Yeah, this nigga been.
Speaker 4: Sucking up lyrics for at least ten years decades.
Speaker 1: Bron Broun really got damn slid on that point. He said, I'm sucking in the gym. Gonna wrote that ship for him. Clay Thompson, he out of that. I don't know where he's going, but he out of that unless you take it, unless he take a tremendous.
Speaker 11: Play cut, don't do it.
Speaker 4: Ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 1: They talking about they trying to play that nigga like a hundred rights.
Speaker 2: He said, they trying me.
Speaker 7: They Orlando, that's over.
Speaker 11: They need a shooter.
Speaker 1: Now that's who I like, And that's great because all you gotta do is you and be get double kick that bitch out to him. Niggasi phil It be great and Maxie Maxi.
Speaker 4: Thompson Philip he got that VET experience.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I love indeed that. Yeah. Do we care what the.
Speaker 7: Rolls and.
Speaker 10: Do we care.
Speaker 4: Tomar If k c P.
Speaker 12: No, he needs They need to keep him. You see what happened when Bruce Brown left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can tell that they miss they missed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the patis miss Bruce Brown.
Speaker 2: Ship Pace missed a lot of niggas. They missed. Larry Bird calls fire the head coach J B. Bigger Staff. They dumb as fuck.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 7: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Mitchell go down? Another nigga go down.
Speaker 8: Jared Allen went on the show, though, and he said he ain't had a locker room.
Speaker 11: He said, they stopped listening to ain't.
Speaker 2: Never gonna listen to.
Speaker 8: Hell Now, we're making more money than that.
Speaker 2: Your broke ass up? What you doing? Shut your broke ass? So all that screaming nigga Jr. Po ass up, my flate talk.
Speaker 1: Money on the nigga making sure you was fighting nigga.
Speaker 4: We can go in for him. What he's like, spid, we can.
Speaker 1: Go Brounnie expected to only work out for Lakers and sons.
Speaker 12: Crazy, crazy, bro, I've never heard something like this from a not lottery pick.
Speaker 4: But look, though, like what you said, uh r p Bill Walton. You said we could watch Luke Walton following years. Why can't we look at Brownie.
Speaker 10: That's that's the only take that I can accept.
Speaker 5: Like, but okay, what I'm saying to piggyback all of that. Look, it's about making it better for your next generation, right.
Speaker 4: The man paid Hey man, he paved the way his son should be.
Speaker 2: Y'all have hated on him so long. Fuck it.
Speaker 4: Legs and sons making it.
Speaker 9: And the fact that he actually went through the like the fire the ship he showed out in high school. He went to school, did what he was supposed to do, you know what I mean, like he it wouldn't just give it to him.
Speaker 5: And people keep forgetting the fact that the nigga did have a health scare.
Speaker 4: So that's why the ship was shaky with the season. We didn't know if he We ain't know if he was going again.
Speaker 2: Niggas just forgetting that. Whole USC team was sorry.
Speaker 4: It's fun.
Speaker 2: Would why That's why his heart probably started hurting.
Speaker 1: Like God, damn niggas sorry doing all that ship.
Speaker 2: I think probably, man, I ain't with this ship.
Speaker 7: Just just fell out.
Speaker 2: Nigga heart with her, the heart with her, and he got a heart.
Speaker 4: It's a heart at the Heartbreak Hotel.
Speaker 3: That's crazy being.
Speaker 1: On walng what they say he passed away from a seventy one.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know he had it.
Speaker 11: Smoking that weed.
Speaker 6: It was healing.
Speaker 4: No, he really.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he really hippie, like obsessed with grateful Day, like I.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I used to hate him, hate him, come commentain games though.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he didn't give a funk about the game, talk about it.
Speaker 2: You know, hen't give about the game.
Speaker 4: But see that's why I was. I was talking about Barber.
Speaker 5: I was just like, you know, I put I tell I tweeted r P Bill Walton and folks like you mean Luke, like we can't God bless it like this mixed reviews on this r I P for him.
Speaker 4: Listen, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's nothing you can put on Twitter when niggas gonna agree with you, like I'm talking about one hundred percent. I'm just saying, look like you're just say God is good man, you need to wake up my brother, nigga?
Speaker 5: What up, nigga say you're really gonna say people that nigga?
Speaker 4: Hey man, God damn.
Speaker 2: You don't want the nigga to rest rest in peace? Wou RP mean nigga. I ain't called him to go.
Speaker 12: I ain't saying the greatest center of all time.
Speaker 4: I said he was better than Mike.
Speaker 2: Say, did you want to tear out somebody?
Speaker 4: I just put one of these and hot that what it was you put put put people wanting.
Speaker 2: Man damn.
Speaker 1: He was an n C Double A and in the NBA Champion Hall of Fame Top fifty Greatest Players of all time.
Speaker 4: Top fifty, but they put him in.
Speaker 2: He was one of the top. He was on the first run five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he show he's top fifty.
Speaker 1: The first run though, the first run jack a lot of them old niggas that was top fifty. They're gonna push them niggas.
Speaker 4: On out the way, like that headline, come all out of.
Speaker 1: The twenty four to twenty five NBA season would be the last season of in Inside the NBA on T N T damn. But type it up for them. Sometimes I watched that ship just for them, like they had their own world. You around that Marcelle told us how you feel about it?
Speaker 12: Uh, it sucks. It's kind of pens and needles at the job. People gonna be out of jobs searching right now for sure.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the league.
Speaker 1: Yeah that party that nigga saying like he got damn put a resume us a.
Speaker 4: Speak you're talking about practice and so hold on, like.
Speaker 12: So they's done, it's done. They didn't win the contract. NBC won the contract, so it will be NBC, ESPN and Amazon.
Speaker 2: Man, they might they might buy them in n B C wouse.
Speaker 4: So now becausemembery it used to be on NBC.
Speaker 12: Yeah, back in the nineties and ten ts before the ESPN came about. Damn, those are the two so now and Ernie Johnson said he ain't going nowhere. He's gonna stay on TBS, whether it's covering March Madness or.
Speaker 4: Shut so like you said, like they just came in and and was just like, hey, man, this is it.
Speaker 12: Well, the guy zach Off, whoever his name is, when he bought he bought you own Discovery and he bought T n T like maybe two years ago, and we had a lot of cuts. He's probably one of the most paid cls in the world. And they just he didn't offer up. He didn't match NBC's offer. NBC one, NBA country.
Speaker 4: That's how cut they be.
Speaker 6: Man back off, Yeah, he's back off some ship.
Speaker 11: He didn't want to work for a nigga name that sounds just don't.
Speaker 6: Give a.
Speaker 8: And can they be somewhere else though not all four together now he gonna Chuck said he wanted to produce his own ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you want to bring them all along, but it wouldn't be under the n B A.
Speaker 4: Podcast.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they could do that.
Speaker 2: They'll be watching crazy one hundred niggaw and they need Ernie to though Ernie, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Respect everybody get the money.
Speaker 3: But like.
Speaker 4: We'll be doing the live Kevin Harden and his home boys. They could do It's the NBA could do that on their own and it ship would go crazy.
Speaker 8: But you gotta think what games are they gonna have? But that's what matters. They're not gonna They don't have the rights to the game.
Speaker 4: No even to Oh to show it.
Speaker 2: You said, we can't.
Speaker 4: We can't show nigga like.
Speaker 8: NBC, like Celtics, Warriors, Lakers versus Celtics, NBC and n all.
Speaker 11: Them, they don't have the rights to.
Speaker 4: As soon as that ship, there'll be a damn.
Speaker 2: They gotta show like Orlando Magic versus the Hawks.
Speaker 11: The niggas gonna have the games, C and D game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we can cover the G League. That's about it.
Speaker 11: Well a e b al Be at the combine.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it's true.
Speaker 1: They said Sharlot Sanders files for bankruptcy. White people do that ship all the time.
Speaker 4: Though you know what I'm saying. The minute nigga do it, we broke bro.
Speaker 2: And stopped bringing up. What niggas do with their money? Who gives a.
Speaker 4: Fun Donald Trump, nigger daddy rich.
Speaker 2: Even if he did fire with bankrupt her daddy probably paid it all.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump, do it, they say, smart move, shallow do it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you that if it went for p P pe Nigga, I would have filed for bankrupts. That ship brought me back, Nigga. My backwards gets a wall and Nigga fought back me and PPP. I ain't looked back since Nigga ever since.
Speaker 4: He PPP open back, open up clubs during the pandemic.
Speaker 2: Man, what you talking about, Nigga?
Speaker 4: What a time?
Speaker 2: I don't telling him, bru, but life getting back real. I remember my cousin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my cousin said ten thousand, feel like one hundred dollars right now because Ain said that dumb shit no more pull so fucked up right now cause ain't putting no money to the end.
Speaker 3: So long.
Speaker 6: H Hello ha.
Speaker 11: About this baby cash?
Speaker 4: What's up America?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: My pops had put me on that PEP though, Oh Pops with him him too. Nah.
Speaker 5: He was just like Pops Pop put me on, he went on. He kept it safe, he said, Louke. You could you know, you're younger than me. You could go, you could suck them up. He said, just just slide me too.
Speaker 2: Pops a real nigga.
Speaker 4: Though as soon as it hit he was like he knew its almost like he knew it hit that can.
Speaker 2: Oh pop smart He got to put his email for the comfort Man.
Speaker 4: I said, yeah, he said, just you know so I don't like cash Man. They take ship out of.
Speaker 1: Get n C double A Power five, agreed to let schools play pay players.
Speaker 6: I grew up in the wrong.
Speaker 4: Literally, just at my nephew game over the weekend. It's like a like a like a few millions.
Speaker 2: It can work.
Speaker 3: It don't matter.
Speaker 10: Some bigger schools finna go crazy Texas.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be hard to get niggas go to little school now, Bro.
Speaker 10: It's it's around so much ilegal ship.
Speaker 1: That's why Nick Saban retired, Like I can compete with this ship for.
Speaker 3: Real, but not.
Speaker 4: He's one of the reasons he threw the talent because he said, this ain't This ain't the same game that I loved.
Speaker 1: Bro, you gotta think Nick Saban used to have five stars sitting behind five stars sitting behind five I'm finna get the fuck home. Wasn't going ball out somewhere? Shout out Javonne Baker.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, They said, I ain't never talked to the niggas.
Speaker 4: I I ain't never, he said, I ain't never talked to him. That that's how it beat though, that's how like Nick Saban. Yeah, he's the head coach, but like I say, he's a dB guys. Uh, what's up for the raven coach? Horball your head coach? Special teams guy. I talked this nigga so much. I was like, god, damn, I go to other teams. It's like, okay, they like what they like.
Speaker 2: Oh so look when he when you was like on the team, and like he was.
Speaker 4: Like, man, he'd be right, he'd be special teams drills. That's it, Louke, that's it. Keep keep talking to children. I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Corch.
Speaker 2: I'm like you thinking, I'm.
Speaker 4: Thinking, I'm good head coach talking to me.
Speaker 3: I'm straight.
Speaker 5: As soon as this was the third fourth week, finished, we finished film. Nigga finished film.
Speaker 4: I'm about to go home. They say, who don't don't leave yet? Wait?
Speaker 9: Hey, when you hear that, bring your play book that's when you know. You hear those three words, and to bring your playbook. You hear that ship, Well it's iPad now oh no, no ship. Yeah that's all I am.
Speaker 4: Bring out, bring, bring up.
Speaker 2: So it no matter how cool you get with niggas. Man.
Speaker 5: The same day as DPS defensive coordinator pulled me to the side doing practice, I said, oh man, good good, lou Man gonna be a hell of a Nicholas.
Speaker 3: I said what.
Speaker 4: I called my dad from I got to my lock. I said, Dad, you ain't gonna beleeve it. I said, we own, we own. It felt like draft day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get them coach.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I felt like to leave right at the film. Man, you're not gonna believe us. Tight end went down, so we look, it's not that we don't want you here. Same, No, they sent somebody else to do. They're sending Jen to cut you at, somebody you've never seen before. Nigga haulering that trash man and loke.
Speaker 1: Look did you go haler at the defensive coach where you left like man, you know they even got me up out of here.
Speaker 5: Now the real ones they'll put you, the real ones. Will Baltimore did saying what.
Speaker 1: The hell is you talking about watch Hard Knocks, Nigga. Man, we got who got first hand experienced? You talking about what you've seen on the TV show.
Speaker 3: Nigga, he said Hard Knocks.
Speaker 4: I mean I kept hearing it. I'm trying to ignore it.
Speaker 2: He ain't lou at for a minute. I'm thinking you agreeing on like for.
Speaker 4: Sure, that's it exactly. That happened to me. That's happened to me, Like Nigga, did you play deep? Nigga tvo and said, it happened.
Speaker 2: That nigga pray Pauls look about a.
Speaker 1: Nigga them nigga telling you first hand experienced nigga is on the job training you get and you're talking about what you've seen on the motherfucking show.
Speaker 4: Nigga, that ship get edited, honestly, Honestly the show. I think the show, the way they do it, they take it a lot lighter, a lot easier on them. It's way more cut throat camera exactly.
Speaker 5: All that niggas, the GM and everybody coming in there talking and ship man, please.
Speaker 4: One nigga and a hundred names on the white board, like you see.
Speaker 3: What your name.
Speaker 2: You and you seeing niggas you better than.
Speaker 4: You man, I'm like Nick Cannon looking at the goddamn music. I'm like, he one P two P five amount.
Speaker 1: Bro, hunh yeah, one hundred days away from NFL kickoffs. Since y'all talking about it.
Speaker 4: Well, I like the way you be transitioning to that.
Speaker 1: Sometimes this ship I'll be freestyling. Then I'm like, fuck writing this ship down and all this.
Speaker 4: Shi because people think people be thinking you like we all rehearse this ship.
Speaker 1: Why we don't talk about sports half the time? The most we don't talk about sports on any show.
Speaker 5: We talk about forty two niggas be outside. Man, we talk about life, bro.
Speaker 2: The best, the best time we don't have Like, bro, all watched the game the other day. I was like, where I miss my dogs?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: We only watched two games.
Speaker 7: Together, but it seemed like we don't watch.
Speaker 2: We just don't create it. Well, we don't want.
Speaker 1: I said that we'll be having a blowout. I watched that that first half. I watched that second half of got freaking the second.
Speaker 2: I mean, oh yes, the game got free.
Speaker 4: But that second game, I couldn't tell you what happened.
Speaker 3: Don't play I know what thing?
Speaker 4: Well say it, bro, No no no, no, no, they said in the comments.
Speaker 1: Raiders owners Mark Davis is seventy. He is specting the child with his girlfriend Hayden Hopkins. That's twenty six. Who gives the fuck, bro, some white boy has been doing that ship since the beginning of time. That's why them niggas be coming out looking nineteen.
Speaker 3: Hell, how is he? Nigga?
Speaker 4: Nigga come out like Benjamin?
Speaker 2: But how old is he?
Speaker 4: What grade is he?
Speaker 3: Too much?
Speaker 2: It's too much, you son of a bitch head?
Speaker 3: Did boy?
Speaker 2: What team does he played for?
Speaker 7: Team?
Speaker 2: He's a new boy, sreaming you can get it.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 1: Nigga look like pay Man and he only save pay Man and an old looking motherfucker brother.
Speaker 3: They be looking like that for age years.
Speaker 4: May been looking like the same way since hes about thirteen.
Speaker 1: That nigga look like a thrown man ima stupid hey pay manner with my bro. I used to be a big coach fan. I like pay Man and Edrick James and Marvin Harrison. Bro. They could never win though they were one. Now Eddrick James was going though, and I ain't like the jus, saying.
Speaker 6: Jones, who's that running back?
Speaker 4: When when the one I don't know a day a day a die.
Speaker 2: That it might have been. You know what I think having your laptop over like, Bro, it's no internet right now. Bro, we don't need aesthetics running mollan.
Speaker 4: Being consistent because.
Speaker 2: You know, we gotta asks. But wind the vision the internet though, is this footage this look? Listen, let's assessed this information.
Speaker 4: This is this video going home today?
Speaker 2: They're gonna hit us wins.
Speaker 10: Yeah, man so Dominique in the episode Dominique Roads, Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's that's true. But Antoine, but the was arook he got a ring with them.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they from.
Speaker 4: From Georgia.
Speaker 3: He went went to. He went like real niggas.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of niggas who make it from there.
Speaker 4: But what they breed, damn.
Speaker 2: Ronald Cooner Jr. Is out for the rest of the season with a tour a C. L.
Speaker 3: Cooner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be knowing about last.
Speaker 10: Time he did this ship. We want so hopefully we repeat the just.
Speaker 5: The star Bro, they bro, the baseball niggas be swagging. Cooner got if I could do it all over.
Speaker 3: That's a recent trend. Bro.
Speaker 9: They did not used to sweag with him. Change the ship like that. Back in the day, Bro, this this is recent swag.
Speaker 10: Brod Like, Bro, he did not have no road.
Speaker 1: I think you forgot bro, that nigga King Griffin was the only nigga who had swag right then.
Speaker 3: But he wouldn't he wouldn't gold like that.
Speaker 2: While they gave him shoes ball.
Speaker 10: All right, I'm wrong.
Speaker 9: I come on now, because I had them, Griffin, I ain't gonna like to you who didn't. Look you had to have like An and the rest of these Dominican players, Bro, ain't nobody Dominican players.
Speaker 2: They didn't have crazy.
Speaker 4: Nigga King Griffy and them crawls. So these nigga could walk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 1: But the black players have swag. But you gotta think them Dominican players, they just touching down on the shore.
Speaker 4: Then what what's up?
Speaker 1: The nigga couldn't speak English. Nigga ass wrong, so so soda. So he used to be with the Oils, the Yankees. Okay, I'm just saying, they be in that outfield just talking ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah with the chain there. Derek Jeter, no way.
Speaker 2: What they called him, was a nice guy.
Speaker 3: He was a nice guy and he was not swagged up, was not swagging clean cut clean.
Speaker 2: He had no damn look that can't wear that he might have had.
Speaker 3: He't had no more stash. Off season.
Speaker 11: Was the first base player as far as Jordan, I'm pretty sure he was.
Speaker 3: Off the field.
Speaker 4: They give you stats, we got to totally different the stats on that there off the field.
Speaker 10: We got different definitions of sweat.
Speaker 4: Daryl Strawberry was swagging man cooked.
Speaker 6: Out sag.
Speaker 3: Sam and social swagging.
Speaker 2: To not saying so bear bonds. Look at Darren Jeeter, Hey uniform.
Speaker 4: That wasn't on the uniform. Uh, you know the little trajectory when they tell you niggas was that nigga was creating?
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all sleep there had that sweat was on this ship, Gary Sheffield Show, Florida, Marlon motherfucker. Look at that nigga bron Realm.
Speaker 4: Even even my dog a white he can't help, but you're the farm.
Speaker 2: But he wear like the rest of them niggas.
Speaker 4: It was all the pictures what they used to wear, the hat like this, Sabbathia.
Speaker 2: Martinez, nigga, you forgot that, nigga.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about each your row.
Speaker 7: Eat.
Speaker 4: Oh so niggas don't okay, So nigh nigga, what.
Speaker 7: About a rod.
Speaker 3: No, you gotta say that, you gotta say.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 2: You gotta put what what about you Jones?
Speaker 3: I like you?
Speaker 1: Yes, I was an Andrew Jones fans. I heard that nigga talk like I thought gonna sound.
Speaker 4: Like even though even though the nigga was extra strong on some ship, I.
Speaker 3: Go, mo, I do that.
Speaker 2: You see, I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 3: There was changed out.
Speaker 4: Oh Jackson was doing backflips and out field.
Speaker 2: Oh he killed Pooles, had swag like a.
Speaker 4: Mother everywhere he went to.
Speaker 2: Yeahs had that swag. You're right, bro?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ryan Garcia tested positive for p DS. Shut out. Devin Haney awarded or no contents, remains undefeated.
Speaker 6: He got the streets snow, the street snow.
Speaker 4: Because what was the other one? Lomanankle? He lost and he got his ass whooped. It wasn't not that much juice in that left hook.
Speaker 1: But see then, what I'm gonna say this, lou the niggas. If you think a nigga cheating, I'll show a nigga how to cheat. But you want to take pe d I'm gonna take my ship in the ring. But every every round I'm talking about every time I.
Speaker 2: Hit that motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Let's be let's be real. How they really know what what's in that water about?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they don't. You know?
Speaker 2: During the fight, what what don't what if a nigga over that drinking sprite?
Speaker 6: Dirty?
Speaker 3: Dirty? You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: I think they might have had it out for Ryan though he kind of looked like he kind of embarrassed, look like he embarrassed the association.
Speaker 4: You know, it wasn't that The fact that he wants is the way he wants.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He made a my drinking away in and ship.
Speaker 5: But when I seen him at that Canelo fight, uh recently, no bags one? Yeah that no no red like it like it's that book.
Speaker 4: It's that booger sugar man. It ain't steroids, no no never.
Speaker 6: How old is Ryan young?
Speaker 4: Twenty? If he really took it serious, he could be the face of box is.
Speaker 2: Too late now, he done fucked up too many times. I ain't gonna trust him.
Speaker 4: People still want to fight him.
Speaker 11: He's gonna come.
Speaker 4: Back, and he got that social media fan base crazy.
Speaker 11: He's gonna be even bigger when he come back.
Speaker 10: Twenty five marks.
Speaker 4: Still, he's gonna be the Mexican Mike Tyson.
Speaker 2: That nigga.
Speaker 11: The boxing is a sports where you can be controversial.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Many Tyson one controversial?
Speaker 7: What did.
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Any time criminal? That nigga did a time? Dad Jack? Then are we talking about woman.
Speaker 4: Talking about he was free? Okay, I'm still okay.
Speaker 7: Really nigga?
Speaker 2: Yes, no, Robin Gibbon, that's before he went in. Alright, Hey Ryan.
Speaker 11: It was biting pigeon's heads off.
Speaker 4: What do you why you know why you went to jail? I think it was it was like a pageant and he how are you gonna let Mike Tyson be a judge at a pageant with thirty women? That'd be real. They set my man up like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, Like, guys, something are you doing?
Speaker 11: Get her for me?
Speaker 2: I don't get that nigg gonna slap the ship out, y'all.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm not laughing like that.
Speaker 2: Nigga. Mike ball Man ready to fight.
Speaker 3: That nigga. Take this ship seriously, Ball and.
Speaker 2: Watch r get jumped.
Speaker 4: Brow will I don't do that now what you think me? Little don We don't know, Mike. If Mike tried one of us, I got to jump in man one.
Speaker 1: Moment, I ain't gonna lie. Don't jump in, go get that good. We' evenna fight it right up.
Speaker 5: But I ain't gonna lie, Mike. I'm still Mike still got you. Yeah, he was just like he was like almost in tears because he couldn't fight no more.
Speaker 1: So how you and that Let clarssla hit y'all with y'all. Let Mike get a body shot. Okay, not even close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you would be under Mike.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Mike, have you seen Mike train This nigga scary this nigga, his trainer got pads and mis and this nigga said.
Speaker 2: What's y'all doing for that ship?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 4: That's dessert for me? That ship care cake?
Speaker 2: You'll tell motherfucker. Yeah she was.
Speaker 3: She was a little you know.
Speaker 2: It ain't not too much.
Speaker 4: You can can't turn me on.
Speaker 1: I can tell you how you jumped up to me next me next, I said, what the funky lo.
Speaker 3: The mother?
Speaker 2: The whole time that nigga said, I got their hand on this. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Nigga screamed, oh my god, you're killing.
Speaker 4: But I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: That girl got hell right.
Speaker 4: Hook punk whatever the it was she hit like a niggah for sure.
Speaker 11: Lorenzo you heard of Lorenzo, but what clari Us off?
Speaker 4: I couldn't remember her down the club baby.
Speaker 2: Straight, Hey, hey baby, come on all that no.
Speaker 4: Prey that man put that ship down, baby glove talking.
Speaker 7: You get up there with all that.
Speaker 4: Foolish you said, down.
Speaker 2: Cords on?
Speaker 7: What do you call you? Sit down?
Speaker 3: I remember?
Speaker 2: Come come come on, baby, come on, we're not on that with some grown men.
Speaker 7: Sh down.
Speaker 10: It was so funny, bro, you got she turned up extra nuts when you got up.
Speaker 2: She wanted to go around the whole room.
Speaker 3: In fact, she hit the ship out.
Speaker 1: You and thank y'all niggas in shape. That would have hit this stomach. Nigga would have been down for a week.
Speaker 4: When we took that picture, though, she nigga go ahead like that.
Speaker 2: Baby, you got to whoop my ass and ain't no free hit.
Speaker 4: Now gone, Now you're crazy.
Speaker 1: Tony looks like he can fight you though her niggam quiet assassinate that. Yes, bro, I paid your attention. Yeah, hey man, I said I was gonna do it. Shout out, shout out my nigga. A little doll man who's over there in Saint Thomas got I got hit with a current.
Speaker 4: Oh y'all, I saw they saved you.
Speaker 1: Not I wouldn't use the word say so loosely, but the niggas did help me get back to the boat.
Speaker 6: Jump off.
Speaker 2: I could swim, but it was a current. Ohh and I ain't take it. I didn't know how.
Speaker 1: I ain't know how serious it was to They were like brough them currents until people like go back. Because look I jumped off, I'm flowing a little bit. So I was like, let me take my hand to the boat.
Speaker 2: So I do my little paddle. Shit, I ain't getting close. Let me swim. I started swimming a little bit.
Speaker 4: I look up.
Speaker 2: What the fuck? I said, nig the boat ain't supposed to be moving. They're gonna be driving that motherfucker because I'm not getting in the closer. So one of the girls like you need your help. I said yeah. So he come out there, so we going. I was like, are we close? She was like, yeah, we're close. So I was like, okay, cool. She was like just laying on your back and jail for a bad cool. So I turned. I said, I thought you were saying we were closed.
Speaker 1: She said, I told you that, so you went panicked. Oh no, I been a motherfucking pan What the we doing?
Speaker 2: I had jo?
Speaker 1: I said, don't don't, don't tell him that was the last nigga I wanted to know. Man, he come jump his ass in there.
Speaker 2: I got you put your arm on.
Speaker 1: I'm like, bro, come on, cause you know he be thinking content you gotta turn this ship into a movie.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Now he done saved the nigga. You can't let him. So we get back to the boat. I ain't think I would have had to do this today, nigga.
Speaker 1: Now the nigga getting the massage on the boat, all that ship, I said, Bro, but the nigga ran that Niggas win for real though, that nigga like a goddamn awker.
Speaker 3: Man. That wasn't.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: That's what we gotta do as a group, Bro, broken play. We just gotta go somewhere and chill, just on some low key ship. Had that for the two and you know, you know we ain' ain't gotta watch the game for what.
Speaker 3: That's the game the way down. Look at my.
Speaker 1: Ready, dumb Greg. Everybody could come and sell be we don't need why not with that we can camera walking around catching up the now use your own phone and you you put it up to your discretion. We don't need nobody having no documentation on what you ain't know you did. No, no, no, I ain't even knows off the boat.
Speaker 2: Nigga gonna stuck your head in the water a dog. So you could choose whether you want to put some ship up or not.
Speaker 4: It ain't putting it up.
Speaker 3: You don't want to.
Speaker 2: You don't want to watch phone. Yeah, I'm on that. I'm on the same time, domb.
Speaker 4: And that's what I said. I ain't recording nothing.
Speaker 2: But you wanted recording.
Speaker 4: I just I just want I just want to with the phones.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See dumb, dumb, younger than other one. O g with that ship.
Speaker 1: There you go, you know, dun he with the Steve Harvey Kemp. The nigga probably got all that ship. Damn packed it rings out, can't with a necklace and they checking everything. Take that neighbor ring up.
Speaker 11: It's a camera.
Speaker 2: That's a camera in that month them, nigga, be safe. You're gonna go to I got it. I gotta carry my boy Greg in that element.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that nigga might be ten times works.
Speaker 1: He always working on working. Once that nigga sit down and stop working and he see all that in the fame. Oh man, come on, Greg, get off your m That nigga got two asses on it, walk around like you got some bee headphones on, and we're gonna stop.
Speaker 2: I want to see the young nigga win. Lim nigga real with and that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, ain't no judging.
Speaker 1: Speaking of winning, Kaitlyn Clark and the Fever get their first win against the l A Sparks. Fever plays Sparks tonight, Connecticut Sons still undefeated.
Speaker 4: Shout the Kaylen Clark shout out the beating up.
Speaker 1: I think the repeat. Hey, I watched that interview. That was a dope ass interview. Oh girl got a lot of personality.
Speaker 5: Man, shout crap it up, clap it up for two times. W n B a champion other aces man. You can catch it on the.
Speaker 4: Lou Young Show episode FO on YouTube.
Speaker 5: But nah, man, she cools help we We we always knew of each other or just followed each other for a while, but never met.
Speaker 4: And then during the Super Bowl we co host.
Speaker 2: She hosts it with me the so that chemistry will already death not I mean not really. Don't you know I'm talking about on the interview.
Speaker 4: We just knew it, na, Bro, We just that ship was really just organic, like we did the seven on seven thing, but that was we were working. But we vibing.
Speaker 2: But it's like you don't know that much.
Speaker 5: But it's just like when I came on this show the first everybody just vibe. I already knew her energy.
Speaker 11: They're kind of cute.
Speaker 2: Cute, no kind of no kind.
Speaker 4: Of I'm telling my sister Hippy. It was like, I mean, brother. She I was like, oh my god, am I going on the other side. I said, I ain't judging you now, I.
Speaker 7: Got a number.
Speaker 2: Do your motherfucker thing saying ship about me? Yet saying ship about me? You know what I'm saying. We've been doing the podcast. She was like, you don't be like what now want to and what.
Speaker 4: You talking about?
Speaker 2: We ain't saying you know what I'm saying. She ain't mentioned me, no, she she she she loved the show. Let's get into these comments.
Speaker 4: But you ain't. I mean, now, if you if you, I d Wade, but you.
Speaker 2: Don't want me, bro, it gotta be a won't because they use me.
Speaker 4: But you got to be the hunter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to hunt. I don't got old. I don't got old.
Speaker 4: Noah, Man, I just like you swam, You swam through a current. You tell me you can't hunt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta. I got a new wave of life right now. Yeah, I need Yeah it different? Yeah yeah on tripping. You're right, Luke, Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Matter fact? Fitness all week?
Speaker 6: B Yeah?
Speaker 4: Bro, where you been at?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 7: Nah?
Speaker 2: I did boxing to day though.
Speaker 4: See this is what I that boxing training.
Speaker 1: It ain't it's different because Bro, I'm gonna tell you this is why I'm gonna say this. Sometime when I be doing the boxing training, then when I come the ball boy, I'm still ain't got a different type of stamina.
Speaker 4: You're conditioning with the boxing.
Speaker 2: Yeah see, but then you keep lifting like god damn, it feels like I ain't been in a jail. There'd be different type of training.
Speaker 5: So you when you see I don't really be listening a lot. I'm a lightweight heavy rep guy.
Speaker 1: You gotta think whatever ball had me doing might not be a lot to anybody else.
Speaker 2: That should just be a lot to be It be the rep that Nigga might say fifteen twelve then ten, I'm like, why the what we doing?
Speaker 5: S what we but see, I like shout out the ball ball effect. But see I like the fact because I ain't I ain't trying to be you know it's name.
Speaker 3: I ain't doing that.
Speaker 4: I like, I gotta stretch out. I ain't trying to be too tight.
Speaker 3: You gotta work out.
Speaker 4: Sometimes sometime three damn saturdays, work out, bro, like for real, my dog, if you if you have seen me during the pandemic, I hit that PPP got lazy and I do need to do it before that got lazy.
Speaker 1: Dude, I thought you were gonna say you need to do a people and say that they're gonna lock your ass up. Hey boy, you but I don't know if to work Yeah, leave that alone. What a Mana said Legendary. She was talking about the last episode. King Williams said that Nigga Ball was telling Claressa to sit down like she had a pistol.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Five was so serious too.
Speaker 3: She got excited, bro, she was.
Speaker 1: Ball thought she was just gonna swing on him without permission. She got you would sit down, bro, long as you don't stand up.
Speaker 3: That's real.
Speaker 1: Nate, the big guy from pr Duer is really not trash. She's just a traditional big man, doesn't try to do more than he's supposed to L O L. What the fuck funny about that naked Yeah, you just basically said we ain't know what the fund we were talking about. Gerard said, she'll thicker than a bitch. Come on, have some respect, man, she'll box.
Speaker 4: I' seen that camera angle down wh boy.
Speaker 3: We were in a grint boy last week. It was that though.
Speaker 1: I'm not watching this until prize picks is in PA. Prize picks uh bull x seven. Do want you to god damn get prize picks up there. We'll put a word in for you.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Manny noise, said Thad Ass on True Crime. I think he killed the bit in the joint. Why ain't nobody to tell me my boy was acting? Yeah, yeah, thy be doing all the murder mystery ship reenactment. Yeah, he beat a nigga to go kill somebody and ship. You gotta be a sick ass nigga to read that. Shouldn't be like, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Do so so the knife through the okay, cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah it's sick yeah.
Speaker 1: Dre twenty two seventy said, y'all takes starting to get worse than Skip Baylor ship.
Speaker 2: Now, nigga, we was wrong. Okay, take what they specifically you gotta do talking about.
Speaker 4: We were. We were wrong, but the take ain't supposed to be right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nigga's with our opinions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, take what you get, nigga.
Speaker 1: Next underscore Fully Actor twenty three said claressa Verse broke broken play punching bags viral moment. Women love that ship, damn. Anthony Jones thirty four, thirty three. At this point, whatever picks broken playmate just picked the option that.
Speaker 2: You're gonna win.
Speaker 3: Last week, we was, we were no Yeah. C. T.
Speaker 1: Turner sixty seventy seventeen. He said, this is the best sports part kids easily, no question.
Speaker 10: Appreciate the folk facts.
Speaker 1: Matt Pops twenty nine oh eight. I really enjoyed watching the Chimp punch, y'all.
Speaker 2: God damn ay. Ice cap Nation said that Minnesota take the age. Well, okay, nigga, it's like you niggas like to see us wrong.
Speaker 9: Hey, you know how niggas instant message me on on Twitter about Minnesota and like, bro come on, y'all, y'all.
Speaker 1: I said, I said, damn DM, y'all gotta understand ball ain't with all that young nigga shit, y'all, don't just be hearing them, mother, If you ain't got no.
Speaker 4: Bills, they keep they keep hitting me up on switching ship.
Speaker 7: Hey, y.
Speaker 2: Young man, why would you message me at this time of night?
Speaker 7: Ball?
Speaker 1: Look at the time, Ball, look at the time at ninety nine forty seven pm, young man, don't text me bout it.
Speaker 2: Man, get you some visit. Nigga, What you say? What you gonna take that dumb ship?
Speaker 1: No blend old ate, said am I the only one that hate the intro song one day but then dance to it the next day.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna liete this song, Bro shout out the clacks. Oh yeah, yeah, I think Bro.
Speaker 1: Now now we gotta reorder them. Yeah, we gotta reorder sounds like stone cold for the.
Speaker 4: Not even that though the stone cold niggas beat.
Speaker 2: You gotta put it.
Speaker 1: He put a little hip hop beat to that. Motherfucker feelm Hey, we gotta get some more pictures on that bit. We don't have enough episode. We show guests, show us show said that night at our lives show.
Speaker 2: The women that like drill. When the niggas when I intro dropped, nigga be like, oh that they go niggas, will you know? Yeah, one of the women gonna shake the ass when I got damn show coming off.
Speaker 7: Broken?
Speaker 2: Yeah, broken, Play on the broken. Play on the mother fucking way past one of your broken.
Speaker 1: Play on the motherfucking way broken, Play on the motherfucking way, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Play on the mother fucking way broken.
Speaker 1: Play on the mother fucking way broken, Play on the motherfucking way, get it in, get it in broken, Play on the motherfucking way, checking sheet, where your fucking parlay broken? Play on the motherfucking way, nigga, what it is? Nineteen forty two? Yeah, we got them racks, Marsel, I got the fucking honey pack, my all, got the whole fucking crew.
Speaker 2: Don't play. I got my dog nigga Loo and we're doing it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We won't ball.
Speaker 1: We got a ball because we with Reggie Ball. Yeah, nigga, I broke my leg son hard with my nigga.
Speaker 2: I was a little bit. I'm right all that ship down.
Speaker 3: Record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we gotta with with me on beat right, sat legging up, Pie said y'all got to do more w n b A ship them holes hoop. Well, niggas, don't disrespect Bro at least underscore expected. Reggie looked like a light skinned young Droe.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: Suicide.
Speaker 3: Don't up with me. You're supposed to be working out real soon. By the way.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hey, bro, the next live show, Non, we gotta think. We gotta get something. We gotta get a music gotta perform live draw either shot out to god, he just dropped the freestyle to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, glo, pull and hit that shoulder Leans, I'm gonna lose my Goddamny.
Speaker 1: You gotta have the vibes in there for damn show. Then shout out the Thad from True Crime just walking in the back one nigga Thad don't want an oscar through crime. Hey, they say we got some voicemails too, How many voicemail? Play one of the voicemail things? All right, play one on the.
Speaker 2: Shout out the eighty five broken plate.
Speaker 9: Y'all know how to go God, damn shout after the crew shout out now Green got.
Speaker 1: There keeping niggas, Oh yeah, push the shout out of the nag because he uploaded these motherfucker shows.
Speaker 2: Whatever the fu you feel like? Yeah, up with y'all boys, So what's happening?
Speaker 1: Jack? Like your baby?
Speaker 2: We're in here?
Speaker 1: Eight o three eight four three. This nigga good I fan base. You could tell all our fan base.
Speaker 4: Drink yeah, because they called him drunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't no way you do that. So yes, God damn phone cut out my bad start that over what that niggas? God damn phone cut out my bad ship?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, y'all are great additions and everything.
Speaker 10: Man, let her hell y'all on the shilling ship man, y'all keep on.
Speaker 2: Popping, y'all.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 9: That live show was the ship man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was in that big chilling man.
Speaker 1: God damn everybody had a good time to look like that nigga Jack was that nigga Jack was Jack?
Speaker 7: Damn y'all boys doing y'all than man, y'all doing y'all thang.
Speaker 3: Love to see it.
Speaker 9: All right, Brooe man, that nigga paused YouTube?
Speaker 2: Let me call you boy.
Speaker 4: That's one of them, Like, yeah, just might have saw you on TV. Yeah yeah right now man.
Speaker 2: After you don't been on the phone Twitter, Man, I ain't want much. I was just yeah, I mean I get your ass on just checking.
Speaker 1: Hey, speaking of prize pick, I fucked y'all up last week. I'll take full blame.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: He missed the dunt, but still I should have I should have picked a better pick man they picked though. Marcell had Handy over twenty nine and a half PR eight that she had thirty nine. Jason Tatum over thirty nine PR from third points and rebounds he had forty eight. Dom had t j over seventeen and half PR he had twenty. Mcconnor reggiebad had Al Horf over nine and a half points he had fifteen. Lou Young had Derrick White on the sixteen and a half he had fifteen. Now retad, I ain't gonna. I can't use that word now, slow.
Speaker 4: All right, Marcella nigga niggasaid I.
Speaker 2: Nigga, I can talk about my own motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 2: I had over talking over a half of dunk that nigga went up ball and missed the fucking dunk. Bro nigga. Oh boy, So hold up the group chat prizepects.
Speaker 3: Hit that's green, Just that one.
Speaker 2: Push my hit on my head on the group chat.
Speaker 3: For the hit.
Speaker 2: Man. Okay, Hey, what I finish, say, uh, who are kind of going on?
Speaker 6: I only got thirty seven?
Speaker 11: That's enough.
Speaker 8: That's enough.
Speaker 3: I have to base somebody.
Speaker 2: Who got thirty seven? Come on on sat, all right for I.
Speaker 4: Bet one in three more days?
Speaker 6: Yeah ship, I hope so not guaranteed. All right, let's go.
Speaker 2: Home.
Speaker 4: Every time you add myself myself be like.
Speaker 3: M quite the night.
Speaker 2: Ship a man.
Speaker 4: Elimination game.
Speaker 9: Damn, Harry hasn't lost their clothes out thirty Yeah, give me uh Anthony Edwards over thirty three and a half points and rebound.
Speaker 4: Let me let me see.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 10: Yeah, they keeps starning me out of my shit.
Speaker 1: Hey, give me Luke, give me Luca what points? I can't even see it. I don't even know what the points at. Look my prize people, I don't know what's going on, dad. They said something about my.
Speaker 6: Phone over thirty and a half points, Luca.
Speaker 1: Shit, Nah, take the honder let's yep, take the alright, good looking up, bro? That my day one right there.
Speaker 4: I got Kyrie over twenty three point five points more, gotcha, Kyrie twenty three and a half over points points.
Speaker 2: Halan Clark double, she's starting a little better too.
Speaker 4: You're talking about off the playing better.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about you about playing bro. I try to tell you, y'all niggas. Is y'all niggas.
Speaker 4: They trying to say she looked like my man from Law and Order.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 3: I saw that photo that texted the ball.
Speaker 2: Here, so they took a man. When ab said she looked like male.
Speaker 4: Gibson and crazy at the game, she shoot, they win the first.
Speaker 2: Finals game.
Speaker 3: That's Thursday next week.
Speaker 6: I'm going Derek for handy, all right, yeah, pop it off?
Speaker 4: Pop off the game one NBA Finals.
Speaker 12: No, let me go listen, Alyssa Thoms, you're gonna be going on there. Let me see now, I'm going I'll go hand me jack a handy.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: I saw somebody who was They said, y'all got to do the live show once a month.
Speaker 4: She was like, she was like, I had girls.
Speaker 2: I don't give no nigga saying I wouldn't have brought that. I wouldn't have brought that information.
Speaker 4: Back to I ain't saying like that, but I will say the women who have been in attendance great reviews. If we had a Google review for the Broken play Lives, come on, man, Bro.
Speaker 1: And then you know what while we're smart with the ship, we don't overdo the women because we can pack this motherfucker out. Because you want the vibes to get along. Everybody be cool if you get all kinds of women in here. Oh man, they buying us.
Speaker 2: Who the hell looking at? We don't want that.
Speaker 4: Ain't no more seating him.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't drink.
Speaker 4: Your home.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: I've been on Picky.
Speaker 2: Eat that before you come. Ain't nobody complain about no choice. Ain't nobody complaining about ship? We done did.
Speaker 5: They didn't even complain about the Hookah and Ryan, most women, most women would leave if somebody take the hooker.
Speaker 2: Ryan, Bro, I have not.
Speaker 1: Talked to that nigga since that nigga took that hook and winning his off. I said, that's the most say the word.
Speaker 2: That's a sense.
Speaker 4: Ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: He's watching.
Speaker 4: I just I just saw him before he looked at me. He looked away like.
Speaker 2: He know, like nigga, we ain't going for that. Bro. I don't know how to address it, but it's.
Speaker 4: Like, Bro, when I tell you that people seen that in the live.
Speaker 1: Yes, bro, and listen, I don't because you know, like he's not black. So I don't know how to tell him without it sounding. I wanted to be like, what the fuck was you doing? Like, fuck, nigga, don't do no ship like that.
Speaker 4: I think that's a good approach.
Speaker 7: This nigga.
Speaker 2: If you want a hookah, bring your own hookah. Don't take that hookah from them women.
Speaker 4: And well, when he had that hookah, he I mean he was literally like.
Speaker 5: I told y'all when niggas started hogging the hookah and hitting that ship with the yo yo.
Speaker 1: Hey, nigga, hit me a bout that clip when we were talking about the hookah ship. Nigga said, damn, we can't do nothing now, nigga, get the fuck out my We ain't putting out no ps. We're telling you what niggas ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 4: A ship Nigga tells Nigga DM me and said, yeah, all right, if I buy a nigga, I'm smoking it, mister.
Speaker 2: Pineapple, min them your motherfucking rules blue everything.
Speaker 4: It's three tips.
Speaker 3: I got one.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm that saying when we have some ship, bro, this nigga got up sht. Everything ain't for everybody, man, stay in your lane. I had to tell my cousin that ship. Why I see that nigga on the going off on? Indeed, it come in like nigga I was little seen you put your hand on your baby Mama.
Speaker 3: Up sucked up.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty one, that graduation nigga.
Speaker 2: I ain't forget nigga, So get out that nigga. Come here, nigga, we stay. I stayed with Castle two, but I stayed with how soon we forget? All?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 9: The worship getting hit while you're driving? Oh dangerous in the world. That that that that it's happened before. Ladies don't do that.
Speaker 8: I look up that.
Speaker 2: We've just been right down.
Speaker 3: Quick.
Speaker 1: Hey, my first moment she hit me with the broom, I said, what the F? She said, Nigga, I call the police.
Speaker 7: But you hit me?
Speaker 3: Man, that's some boys ship.
Speaker 4: That's that uh then line between love and hate ship.
Speaker 2: Shots.
Speaker 1: We say all that to say, Clarissa gonna defend her title soon and y'all better be.
Speaker 4: Ready because she hit like a nigga.
Speaker 2: She hit like a nigga. That could be that couldn't be one of my girls, though, Why nigga, bro, you make up? Man? She done caught your cheeen. You coming up four in the morning.
Speaker 4: She said, hey, she said that. She said, damn you. She said, Tony won't even take one of them.
Speaker 2: Raised ol bro like that she don't know that been on true grime.
Speaker 4: He liked that.
Speaker 2: We got Okay, then we're gonna quote. I'm not edit all that out.
Speaker 4: We can't keep that.
Speaker 2: Most of it is gone so so political correct and we need we need.
Speaker 10: Thanks for protecting right, thanks for protecting her?
Speaker 2: Like yeah about that last episode, group meeting, group meeting. Now we can keep that ship for ourself. God damn start having the ship preoccupied.
Speaker 3: You that would go.
Speaker 2: The funk?
Speaker 3: Is this that's the honor float?
Speaker 4: That's that's for now?
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh man, nigga so lame. I don't sent to me a whistle.
Speaker 7: Who they're from?
Speaker 2: I might role play with this.
Speaker 4: Damn And they blew that ship up.
Speaker 2: And it's a baby cound.
Speaker 1: Who that's from Global Design Studio. Shout out the Global Design Studio.
Speaker 2: Hey, we got our ant man post the flame too?
Speaker 7: Who friends.
Speaker 6: Apologize? Donna get a real frame?
Speaker 4: Can we zoom in on this?
Speaker 11: What and the fuck that was?
Speaker 4: Like how my daddy used to take my school picture? He just thinks, throw another picture out.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna, I'm gonna my little girl. You ain't gonna bea