Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us Air on air with a Ryan Seacrest. Well, as you know, the Champagne's gonna have to wait and stay on the ice for another day. Wow, the Yankees, what a comeback that game last night? Yankees took care of the Dodgers eleven to four. I walked away from the TV for a couple of minutes. All of a sudden it was in double digits off for the Yankees. But no concern, right, no concern. Dodgers still went away from the win from a World championship game five tonight. That's at five oh eight again from Yankee Stadium. All right, let's see what we got. It's a Wednesday. Tomorrow's Halloween. Oh my goodness, today's National texture X Day. I did that yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh excuse us, let's rewind her birthday. What'd you say? I'm not so anyway, I said, tell us what you just brought it up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it says text your ex, and I texted her for her birthday.
Speaker 2: Which one, oh, let's.
Speaker 1: Just say one has a birthday on the twenty ninth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's not the one I was thinking of. Okay, I don't even know which exit is. Then did she respond?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she did.
Speaker 2: What do you say like that friend? A gift?
Speaker 1: A gift?
Speaker 2: Okay, those are mixed messages, yes, sir.
Speaker 1: That is guys, not mixed messages. We are dearest of friends because we spent a really important chapter together.
Speaker 2: Look at money on in the back. Just eat her popcorn? Like, what is this tea?
Speaker 3: You cannot send an ex.
Speaker 2: A text and a birthday gift? This is literally I want you baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, I don't know what's wrong with y'all's pasts, but I love the person still and wanted to do something nice for her.
Speaker 2: I send an ex anything. Both spouses on either end would be like, what is this?
Speaker 1: But you're married?
Speaker 2: Well okay, all right, you got me there, you got me there. But still that's even worse for you because you're single.
Speaker 4: And if you're giving mixed message the door a jar with.
Speaker 1: Somebody, I don't ask those questions. Oh wow, I'm so surprised how y'all find that so shocking that you can actually love because.
Speaker 2: Like, you don't even know if she's with somebody, Like now, you just went in and rattled their relationship.
Speaker 1: If we went around the road anything I said nice things.
Speaker 4: If we went around the room and said, if your ex sent you something on your birthday, would be giving you a mixed signal. I think every single person would say, yes, yes, everything.
Speaker 1: I'll have a good relationship with your exes.
Speaker 2: An X is an ex, like they should just be an ex, right.
Speaker 1: Another one of mine called me last week for advice.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can see her on TV.
Speaker 2: Oh we love her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't that this concepts.
Speaker 2: I don't think better her like an AXX though, but she is.
Speaker 1: Ers I know.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing. It's and it was so long ago that now.
Speaker 1: You're in like this that long ago. Anyway. I think the concept if you can't create peace and love and harmony with somebody that was so meaningful and had a piece of your heart is a wait to do it. And I don't think that's stranger so you.
Speaker 2: Need What about when if one day you get married, do you think your future wife will feel about you reconnecting and gifts to your axes because you're still friends with.
Speaker 1: This, they're all going to come to the wedding. I think they are.
Speaker 2: Oh, you are living over there.
Speaker 1: Some of them have gotten together for lunch.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I've heard that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, they didn't tell me what they talked about, but I have an idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, I'm gonna love to go into that lunch. I'm gonna text them and tell them to invite me next time.
Speaker 1: It's too late. You can't be an X all right. So anyways, National texts your XT day. That's how we got into that, and we fall back this weekend. Oh yeah, no, it's time cloudy this morning, sunny later early seventy so coming up after seven o'clock, we're gonna pay some bills. Also, a lot of people are talking about this, and the internet is divided. Someone kick their mom out of their wedding. I'll tell you how the reaction was extreme. First your horoscopes, then your jingle tickets? What do you have?
Speaker 4: Okay, Aries, you'll find answers in the sand today, Taurus, do not bow out of that social event tonight, Gemini. Tonight is a takeout and TV night.
Speaker 2: Cancer, be open to expressing what's going on inside you.
Speaker 3: Leo, keep that person at a distance.
Speaker 2: Virgo, get yourself out of that funk. However, you can.
Speaker 4: Libra, taken everything, shower and get yourself silky smooth Scorpio.
Speaker 2: Find a middle ground that you're comfortable with.
Speaker 3: Sagittarius, stay on alert.
Speaker 2: Capricorn. Time to explain what's most important to you.
Speaker 3: Aquarius, surround yourself with people today.
Speaker 2: Em Pisces, knowledge is power.
Speaker 1: Ask all the questions, all right, if you buy it at star sign stuff, there you go. So, how did everybody sleep last night? I slept off and on. You know that's some I had some dreams. I can remember them kind of. But it wasn't the greatest night of sleep, but you know it was fine. How did you sleep, Tanya?
Speaker 4: So it's funny you ask. I got a ninety eight percent sleep.
Speaker 1: Score, and what was the difference in your night?
Speaker 3: So you're gonna think this is.
Speaker 2: Not normal?
Speaker 4: But so on top of my mouth tape, I put these like sleeping patches on my temples and like they have some herbs on them in them, and I had I got deep sleep. I've never hit in my rem I've never hit twenty six percent in rem.
Speaker 1: Ever, first you think was these herbals patches?
Speaker 3: I think so, And I had some dreams.
Speaker 2: Now you put patches and you tape your mouth shut.
Speaker 1: You don't have to have a costume frolloween, wrap your hair Roy too.
Speaker 2: So it's fine.
Speaker 3: We both look the same.
Speaker 1: She got to start a process at four point thirty to be ready for bed by eighty, clearly.
Speaker 2: But I'm telling you, ninety eight percent is wild.
Speaker 1: It's like she's in a tool shed with all this stuff before she has to go to bed.
Speaker 2: All she opens, Oh my gosh, has to keep her patches refrigerated.
Speaker 1: It's a process to a process.
Speaker 2: I will actually woke up. I don't know my sleep was whatever. But I've been doing this thing now where I don't really watch TV at night, but I scroll Instagram or TikTok, which I don't think is great for me I either, but I get down these rabbit holes of like crazy theories or just and then it just kind of like takes you into that algorithm of whatever it is that you're starting to like.
Speaker 3: The best part about social media.
Speaker 2: So I'm in it and it's yeah, it's soothing sort of speak. But then I wait, So my phone was dying and I was like at two percent, and that should have been my sign to just go to bed, But no, what do I do? I don't have a cord charger next to my bed. I have to go to those stands that you put the phone on, So I set it up like this, and then I'm just laying in bed and I'm like scrolling like this, just like falling asleep, and apparently it landed on whatever video. And you know, if they just keep repeating, if you don't switch it, it just repeats and reads your PA. I woke up to Michael being like, are you awake? Like He's in front of me, like on the side of the bed because he hadn't gone to bed yet, and I was like, I wake up and he's like, why is your phone on? Like what are you doing? And I don't know. I just fell asleep watching whatever video.
Speaker 1: They say not to be on your phone before you go to sleep. And you know what, also, I find shocking you guys go to bed at different times.
Speaker 2: Different times. Yeah, I go to bed earlier.
Speaker 1: I never have been in a reallylationship where we didn't go to bed at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we used to go to bed at the same time. But Michael's been working like so crazy with this new job that he got not so long ago, and so he pulled in late nights downstairs in the office, so I had to go to bed early.
Speaker 1: No, I get it, I just have never done it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Same Now, I've gotten up first all my life. I got the first one to have to go. Yeah, and then some people will wake up with you. Some people won't.
Speaker 2: I'd say, like it's fifty to fifty. I mean sometimes we go to bed together sometimes, you know, like last you know, the other night, we did not last night.
Speaker 1: I can safely say, after working the jobs and hours that I've worked all my life, if you have to get up before I have to get up, I'm not getting up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Like there'll be a world where I have dinner at nine PM, and I wait, get up at like eleven some year.
Speaker 2: Like eleven in the morning or eleven PM.
Speaker 1: No, I want to eat dinner late and sleep in. Oh, like maybe when I'm seventy.
Speaker 3: You can hear it on the weekends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you wake on the weekends.
Speaker 1: I tried not to throw my schedule off too much on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Eleven's there's no chance I could sleep into eleven. That's like we're already doing.
Speaker 1: Lunch, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I mean back in the day, when I was in college, I did I made all my classes noon, I could sleep in.
Speaker 1: That's that's the way to do it in college. Uh, let's get into this. And I got a quote for today. I love quotes. A quote book. Kind of person I have read about you? Yeah, I've read a book, a quote book. I mean the only book I've ever read. But I like a quote book. So, if you're gonna indulge in Halloween candy this week, the three healthiest options are and I got the unhealthiest too, Peanuts eminems. These are the healthiest now relative by the way, Peanuts Eminem's, Reese's Peanut Butter cups, because.
Speaker 2: The peanuts peanuts peanut butter butter.
Speaker 1: If it's peanut butter, it looks like a bunch of sugar. That is the color of peanut butter.
Speaker 2: I'll take it.
Speaker 1: Reese's Peanut Butter cups, and Snickers the other healthiest candy.
Speaker 2: You know, I always thought that peanut Eminem's were healthy, not like.
Speaker 1: Healthy.
Speaker 2: I'm like eating them. I'm like, it's just peanut butter with a little bit of chocolate. I know it's not, but like, look at it's on this list.
Speaker 1: As the healthiest, huh of candy.
Speaker 2: I know it's better, not better than a salad.
Speaker 1: But well, what's a hard shell of that eminem made out of? That's not natural?
Speaker 4: No, it's just like sure, yeah, cookie or sugar, that's like hard chemicals.
Speaker 1: You guys define it perfectly. Yeah, well done, all right. Least healthy?
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's tragic.
Speaker 1: Crunch bars.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Oh like the chocolate, like the little water. Yeah these are bad, but yeah, but those are least healthy healthy least healthy?
Speaker 5: Can he.
Speaker 1: Sour patch case?
Speaker 4: That is the breaking news is devastating news.
Speaker 1: I just want to tell you so you know, no, I know, and I'm not going to be able to get out of my head.
Speaker 3: Sour patch.
Speaker 2: They can hit.
Speaker 1: Today's quote, let go of shame. It will not add a single smile, dollar or minute to your life.
Speaker 6: Just FM headlines with siciny well, and you know at that game, two fans were ejected from Yankee Stadium last night after ripping a foul ball out of Mookie bets glove.
Speaker 2: The Yankees did beat the Dodgers eleven to four, forcing a game five tonight at five oh eight. Disneyland is adding new festive experiences for the holidays, including a new shop in Fantasyland for cookie decorating with Santa Claus and a new Chippendale ornament trail. The one hundred and six Rose was named yesterday, with the honors going to Senior Lindsay Charles from West Ridge School in Pasadena. She will lead the seven member Rose Court at Rose Parade events between now and New Year's Day, and West Hollywood's legendary Halloween Carnival will make its return tomorrow night, drawing thousands to the city's Rainbow District along Santa Monica Boulevard from six to eleven PM on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: Another way that you should picture this is there's a back room with glass. In that back room, I can see through the glass and it's like cubicles in this back room. Now it's on the other side of the glass, so that they can talk about us while we're on the air, yes, right, and also answer the phones and do things like that.
Speaker 2: But it's more so answering the phones, because if they were in the room answering the phones and we would be able to hear the.
Speaker 1: Call center, yeah, it'd be too out. So that's that's the back room. And in that back room today represented we got Ruby, got Mikayla. We got Marianna. I can't see he's Collette.
Speaker 2: Here, she's in a different room, the main studio.
Speaker 1: And Collette who's not in the back room? Who upgraded to the main room? I guess today? All right, So Marianna and Marianna. If you don't know Mariana, you need to know that she loves to go out on these dates but loves to find a reason why not to like them, every single one.
Speaker 2: But have you gone on a date already with this guy?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 1: So who asked you out? And how they do it?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, you guys, it's this guy in sales.
Speaker 1: He works with us, he sells radio spots.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I already don't know how I feel about that. That's the number one.
Speaker 1: Okay, number one? Yeah, and would see this is the way to get out. What do you mean you always want to go on the dates but don't want to date the guy.
Speaker 7: There's always reasons, and my reasons are kind of good.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 7: So the next one is he's just not my type. Like you know, maybe this is exactly what you need.
Speaker 2: You've been going out with the same type and it hasn't been working.
Speaker 1: What what about him. So did you see him on a regular basis, Well kind of yeah.
Speaker 7: It's been like I've been seeing him here and there, and now it's kind of awkward because he housed my number.
Speaker 1: Well, you gave it to him.
Speaker 7: I thought he was being friendly at first. I thought we were just being friends and cool.
Speaker 2: It's like I was like, I'm gonna get endorsement.
Speaker 1: Commercial.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so like, yeah, you can have my number. So I thought he was just being friendly at me with my I'm just like friendly to everyone, and he got the wrong impression.
Speaker 2: You know what, here's the thing, Maniyana, you are very friendly to everyone.
Speaker 1: Remember it.
Speaker 2: But the other day when they brought in my lunch and we were all like teasing you with that guy, It's like it's the way she talks. I know it's flirty, but it's not flirty. No, you need to see her in action. Action is crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, time is the same.
Speaker 3: Well, that's true, not flirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, friendly, I'm friendly.
Speaker 3: I'm not flirty.
Speaker 1: I'm saying I'm saying that it is friendly. Sysney saying it's flirty. I'm saying, no, it's just how you are.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like my personality and I'm saying it comes off as flirty.
Speaker 2: So to the person who is receiving that.
Speaker 1: Energy gets on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like, hey, you want to go out, give me your number?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I literally didn't notice until he asked me out and he sent a winky face.
Speaker 2: I'm like, wait, I think.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 7: I was like, oh, you know, the winky face cannot come out too.
Speaker 4: Like we're dating for three months.
Speaker 1: Exactly, can you date people here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That I've dated so many people here. I don't even think there's an HR department here, so go.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It feels it feels like that could be your excuse. Yeah, you're right, just like I don't feel comfortable ink pen whatever you know, the saying yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like what is the saying swimming in the pool, don't dip your face and the company ink?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: It's a short on time just because you know, and then if it goes great, great, but if it doesn't. You got to see each other every day, and he's you know, you want to you wanted to get you that wayfair ad.
Speaker 2: I need to know who this is now, I need to know who this is. I'll show you.
Speaker 4: No, but now you can't use that excuse because he knows because you're talking about.
Speaker 1: It here, but he doesn't listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe he doesn't all assume that everyone listens to it. Could be another guy from sales.
Speaker 3: This is a more different station.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of guys in sales over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to picture which one.
Speaker 2: It is, too, Like, who's saying okay, no he's married? He is gem like, yeah, interesting, I'll send it in the chat.
Speaker 1: I think you got to use it. Don't feel comfortable with the work thing? Yeah, all right, on to the next one. All right, thank you for that, Marianna for the back room.
Speaker 2: I think working with your significant other could be so cute. No, so cute. You get to like, yeah, carpool like heavy. It's hot and heavy and exciting at first, but then if you break.
Speaker 1: Up woof okay and Mark love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah so cute.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me get to this story. Curious to see your thoughts isnety Tanya, But the people are up in arms about this. There's a a story of a guy that kicked his own mom out of his wedding. So he's thirty years old right, posted on Reddit about kicking his mom out of his wedding and people are split. He was getting married to June, the name June, cute name. Three years together, June and his mom never got along. They didn't really gel. So June refused to let his mom push her around and he respected that, just like, look, she's just not working. It's already uncomfortable, and you know it is what it is. His mom, however, loved his ex girlfriend, Margo, not Margo. Margo dated for five years, but he says Margo was very He says she was manipulative and their dynamic wasn't great.
Speaker 2: Toxic.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the background now. Because of the wedding day, small ceremony, just close family and friends, sunny day, good weather. His divorced parents each got a plus one okay, just to bring who they want. Guess who mom brought us the plus one?
Speaker 2: No, no, she brought the X.
Speaker 1: She brought the X.
Speaker 2: She is savage.
Speaker 1: So the groom, the guy kicked them out. Yeah, yeah, he asked them both to leave and they were escorted out of the wedding.
Speaker 2: Yikes.
Speaker 1: So is that okay? Is that crossing the line? Like where do you stand on that? You?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think you kick I don't know even where do you stand on that? You kick your mom out? Your mom's so disrespectful and so rude, and it is I understand that, but it's your mom, so you almost have to give her another chance to be like, maybe Margot leaves and mom you can stay. But that was so messed up. Let's continue on with the day and try to get over it, because you can't redo the wedding day.
Speaker 1: She can see the pictures. I mean, if Margot stays to she steal the spotlight, the thunder or whatever.
Speaker 2: No, I don't plus the audacity of Margot to go to the wedding yes, first so rude.
Speaker 1: Well it is. I mean it's obviously what mom was doing, right, So would you kick your mom out?
Speaker 2: I just don't think you can kick your mom out if you're like, especially if you're her only son, one hundred percent, you kick her out?
Speaker 1: And Margot? What's she doing?
Speaker 2: What needs to go? Why did Margaret even come in the first place?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: Margo needs to kick the cans?
Speaker 1: It could be one, but I think that means you die.
Speaker 3: Oh she needs to kick is what?
Speaker 1: She kick?
Speaker 2: Kick some rocks?
Speaker 1: So you can send us a talkbacks, tell us where you stand on that inside the Free iHeart Radio ad?
Speaker 2: Where do you stand? Ryan?
Speaker 1: I don't like that the mom had a bad relationship with the current, so I understand that the current and ones get married to uh that that he said, look, this is not ever going to work out between the two of them. I don't like that he's like that his mom surprised him and didn't tell him he was going to do this. And I don't like the fact that she likes the girl he brought more than she likes the girl he's marrying. I don't like a lot of that. But I don't have a problem with the next coming to a wedding.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, I can't comes back to that.
Speaker 2: It comes back to Margot is welcomed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Margot and Mary and Meredith.
Speaker 2: And married them all.
Speaker 1: I'd just say it was a surprise, like he didn't tell his son he was going to do this, And that's the issue. Tiana in Whittier got an issue with her boyfriend's family, So what's the problem.
Speaker 5: You can call me whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Girl, all right, welcome. Your boyfriend's family may have a problem with that, but what's the issue with you?
Speaker 2: When has that ever stopped you before. Oh, since you're just so oblivious going about your life.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just I don't know what you're a friend?
Speaker 2: Oh that was good.
Speaker 1: Wow, I didn't get it, guys.
Speaker 9: Okay, anyway, thanks so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Of course, what's the problem with your boyfriend's family?
Speaker 2: So We've been dating, like, you know, for a little while. He's great, he's very sweet. His family's very sweet.
Speaker 9: But recently we started doing like Sunday night dinners and after the dinner we all play board games. And I'm like, okay, but yeah, it's cute. They got like a whole closet full of them, and but it's like very serious for them. They're super competitive. They start yelling, it gets ruthless, like to the point where I don't really want to play anymore. What's fun about that?
Speaker 2: You know? So, I don't know, is this?
Speaker 9: Do you guys think this is a big red flag?
Speaker 6: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm worried maybe there's no future with us if this is how he and his family act.
Speaker 1: You know, well, Tanya, I mean, you've dealt with new family most recently. What's your view on this?
Speaker 4: I don't think it's a red flagg or a deal breaker. I think sometimes people let themselves get in the heat of the moment in games like this, and I think it's all I think, just laugh it off. Take take people as they are.
Speaker 1: And some people are just too competitive, and that's just the way it is.
Speaker 2: If you can't beat them, join them be just as competitive. Well that feels why they can be competitive. Why can't Tana? You just just she just has to sit there quietly. Well, let them have their thing.
Speaker 1: You know what games are you playing?
Speaker 2: Be part of the family.
Speaker 1: What are the games we play?
Speaker 9: Everything? Code names, raditat cat take it to ride.
Speaker 2: You know, I've never heard of anything Monopoly, Jeopardy, Telestration Jeopardy is a jeopardy board game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very fortunate.
Speaker 3: There is a real fortune board game. I bought it for my costume.
Speaker 1: Okay, because I don't know, if you know, a tiny stress sing up as the wheel.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Correct, No, good for you, sweetie.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're saying, and you beat you take people for who they are.
Speaker 2: Take people for who they are.
Speaker 3: It's the best lesson in life. It's the best lesson in life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then your expectations just like, take.
Speaker 3: Them as they are, don't expect them to change.
Speaker 2: That's what you should be doing with your family.
Speaker 1: Most people would disappoint you, just expect it.
Speaker 2: But no, that's not quite just like two extreme, but that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have never I.
Speaker 2: Have never disappointed you.
Speaker 1: Yeah most people, I said, not everybody.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just saying you don't have. I have not disappointed you. See.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, this is really put me on the spot because if I were to say the things that disappoint me would be still not nice. But they don't exist.
Speaker 2: They bring out the popcard.
Speaker 1: It maybe happened to the break of this show if you remember back all right, Tiana, we love you. I think let this go and good luck with the relationship.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, appreciate it, thank you. I think it's fun to be competitive when you're playing games. It's exciting.
Speaker 1: I think I accidentally get competitive me too. I don't really care that much about the win, oh I do. Yeah, we know how competitive you.
Speaker 2: You're going down on air with Ryan secret.
Speaker 1: If you're already questioning your bond and your decision to be with your life partner, maybe you don't want to hear what's coming now.
Speaker 2: Maybe you do, though nobody's questioning it. Well, men are questioning it.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on for a second before we generalize. It's only guys.
Speaker 2: That's what this very kind of What came down to.
Speaker 1: The point is some people I've heard say that they fell out of love their partner. I know it's unromantic and it's heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: Right, Yet you grow apart or you become like roommates. You just don't like that. Spark sometimes is not there.
Speaker 1: And it can be part of life. I mean, maybe you know, Susanitanya, maybe there is a benefit to not getting married.
Speaker 2: Yet says the.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: No, I get.
Speaker 1: It because if you look at life span an opportunity to fail, the deck is stacked. I know later you can do it.
Speaker 3: But companionship is like what life is all about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't change anything for the world office cute.
Speaker 1: I love you guys.
Speaker 2: I love you guys, but my love for you is unmatched compared to the love for half of my children, my husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's fine and fair. I get a lot of it out.
Speaker 2: I said, I get to go out. I was like, I go out, that's really cute.
Speaker 1: I don't really get to go out.
Speaker 4: It really is a blessing that we love each other so much. Like a lot of people go to work every day and do not like the people they work and.
Speaker 1: I get it out and I also bring you guys up in conversations with people, and like in general.
Speaker 2: When it comes to the whole Kiss staff, someone was saying, like, you guys all like hang out with each other outside of work because we like each other.
Speaker 1: That how come no one group replied to the email you were going to be.
Speaker 4: When one person does, and then it just just how many people are on that email?
Speaker 1: Thirty something exactly.
Speaker 2: It was like you and Paul, And then I was like, that's great, we just need those two emails.
Speaker 1: No one I did a reply all to a group email from our boss time.
Speaker 2: I don't have time for reply alls? Did you have because I have three kids? No, no reply all.
Speaker 1: And by the way, it was a salute to the team Kiss that I replied all too with the spirit sentence.
Speaker 2: It was really really cute, well written go team. And also you you when you started it out, you said something about Beata, so it's almost like you sent it to Beiata. Yeah, well im boss, Yeah, So it was more like okay.
Speaker 1: And to work at Kiss. I just feel lucky to work at Kiss. And that's kind of what I said.
Speaker 2: I think we all do. No one replied, I have times watching the Daughter Game last night.
Speaker 3: You have time, You have time to reply all.
Speaker 1: I can't great being sidetracked here anyways. The first love theory, let's get into.
Speaker 2: It, okay. The specific theory is the notion that men, men specifically, never forget their first love. This video has been shared over like a hundred million times on TikTok, and the claim is that they will always remember her and want to get back to her, or they will be always looking for like a version of her interesting in their next partner. It's very scary, are you really?
Speaker 1: Maybe alas is a strong word, but in cases, I guess you could say.
Speaker 2: I think it's a nostalgia of that time in your life. You know, first loves usually probably happened when we're teenagers maybe or maybe early twenties, like, and life was simpler back then, like you didn't have as many responsibilities as you do now as an adult. So maybe it goes back to that kind of stuck of being stuck in that first love era. Okay, but I bring this question up to you, Ryan, being one of the only men in this room. Man, since you're so friendly with all your exes, what kind of feelings do you have towards your first love?
Speaker 1: Well, who's my first love?
Speaker 3: That's a question for you to got into that first.
Speaker 1: You don't know my first loved? Well, I thought it was in high school twice, but now I look back and think, no, I didn't know how to love that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Interesting as an adult, I remember the first girlfriend that lived with me. That could be yeah, that could be probably it, and that one was like seven years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And but I think I don't know. I see. Do you believe you can fall in love? You can fall in love different times?
Speaker 2: Yes, I believe. I think that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I have a different theory on this. What if a man's first love is his mother and he's trying to find aspects of his mother in his future.
Speaker 1: I think the psychology in that happens, and vice versa.
Speaker 2: I think girls with their dad's totally. So you're saying Ryan, not his mom, no, not.
Speaker 4: Over, but that your first love was your mom, don't be bringing up his mama no, and that you're trying to seek a partner that has qualities like your mom.
Speaker 1: Which is great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is your mom? The perfect being on this planet, Connie. I mean that is a tough role to fill. If that's your goal, well, look, could be a great goal. Your Bill's a kid. Jessica's on the line. Cannot make her wait any longer. She's got an issue here, Jessa. Good morning, it's all of us.
Speaker 5: Hi, good morning, guys.
Speaker 2: How are you well?
Speaker 1: We're okay. Your friend tried to set you up with a guy, but he has a lame costume for Halloween and it's cringe worthy and now you're thinking about not going out with him.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's exactly it.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you some strange things can happen like this. They are legit, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, especially this spooky time of year. So my friend has been trying to set me up with her coworker for a while and I was definitely open to it. And she hosted a Halloween party this past weekend, so we finally got to meet in person. And his Halloween costume was he was dressed as Ryan Gossler. But this is the thing, is that he was just wearing regular clothes going around saying everyone thinks I look like Ryan Gosling, so I just showed up as myself.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 5: Well, I know he's a very nice person, but he does not look like Ryan Gosling, so that is a very fine line. And it was just awkward the whole party. He just kept going up to people saying, hey, it's me Ryan Gosling, like just very weird. Gave me the ick, and now he's texting me non stop.
Speaker 1: And difference between cocky and moxie, Like I wanted to have Moxie but not Moxy Moxy. It's like, uh, you got a spirited confidence and perseverance about you, but it's not arrogant moxie. Yeah, yeah that I there's like a fine line between mox and cocky.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And he was definitely treading that line. But now he's texting me wanting to go out. My friend is texting me kind of pressuring me, and I have just totally lost interest. And I don't know how to let them both down in a nice way because now there's two people involved.
Speaker 1: I just think this is the problem can happen. But I do think that this is a red flag. It's a sign you're not into it. I'd let it go, let your friend know, just let time go by, busy, and then in two weeks, slowly walk away.
Speaker 2: It's not even into him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, slow roll out of it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, just try it once. Just go out with him once. Who cares.
Speaker 1: No, But just if you want to get out of it, let time go by. You're busy. Two weeks are going to happen fast, the elections coming out like things are going to go faster. Yeah, focus on the election holidays. Yeah, uh, I got a lot of the play.
Speaker 2: The election's coming up.
Speaker 8: I'm just sorry, excuse it's so nice, all right, Jess.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you listening. Good luck with this, Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: The weather's changing. I'm just so sorry.
Speaker 1: Sabrina Carpenter taking that shot of espresso. Did my stationary lunges to that one yesterday? Nice leg day? And you know what it really hurts? What do you call those things? Dead? Dead lifts?
Speaker 2: I hate those two.
Speaker 1: I do them, but I cry, I mean my like hamstrings cry when I do them.
Speaker 2: My legs are sort today too.
Speaker 1: Oh le, you gotta do it. But man is taking out of you.
Speaker 2: You know what's the worst thing for me? The skier.
Speaker 1: That thing will get you though. Get your heart rate off the scare where you pull the ropes basically with the.
Speaker 2: Grips, Yeah, and then put them down all the way.
Speaker 1: Well to anybody that's working out right now, good on you taking care of yourself. Let's get to the match game. We have two callers on the line, Contestant one and contestant too. Let's meet number one. Gina. Good morning, you're contestant number one.
Speaker 7: Good morning, how are you?
Speaker 1: We're good? So tell us about you. I know you're in Brentwood on the west side, but tell us about yourself. Tina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just moved here from Orange County a couple of months ago. I'm still just getting the lay of the land and enjoying everything that laps offer.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that. Okay, Well, good and Julie. Let me get Julie Contestant number two. Julie is in Fontana. Hi Julie. Good morning. You're contestant number two.
Speaker 2: Hi Ryan, Hi Julie.
Speaker 1: So tell me about yourself. Are in Fontana.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a mother of three and my application. I'm a caregiver for my daughter who has three wipaldi.
Speaker 1: Amazing you are you are big hearted. We love having you on with us. So here we go. It's called match came all right, we gotta take it to kiss ms jingle ball percent of by capital one for the winner. We're gonna give you a Halloween related phrase with a blank in it. Our panels, Sisney, Tanya, Ruby, and Tubbs will write down what they think should go on the blank. Then we're gonna hear your answer, so you get some most matches. All right, we'll start with you, Gina. Contest number one, Julie. Just stand by Gina. Yes, yours is. Don't say it out loud, but just put it in your head. Yours is Halloween blank, Halloween blank. I wonder what this panel of Halloween enthusiast is gonna say. Here we go, Gina, what'd you say? Yes you did. It's a great one right in front of you. Most obvious one. Let's go to the panel Sysaney, Halloween.
Speaker 2: I thought I got the most obvious one. Candy Halloween candy costume is much more obvious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tanya, Halloween.
Speaker 2: She sa Halloween haunt.
Speaker 1: Hunt not obvious.
Speaker 2: Halloween haunts.
Speaker 1: All right, Ruby, did you say Halloween costume?
Speaker 2: No? I said Halloween time. Nobody says nobody says Halloween.
Speaker 1: Tobs, did you say for the Matt Cheer Halloween costume? I said Halloween candy? All right, well, Gina, sorry about that. I do blame the panel. Let's get to Julie. Julie contested number two here, Julie, yours is pumpkin blank. Don't say it out loud, pumpkin blank. Now, let's see if the panel is gonna let you down as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll say a pie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pumpkin pie. Now my head went to latte. But I don't know what s good one you know it is. I'm not on the panel. But anyway, Systey pumpkin, I said pie. She got a match, all right, Tanya, I.
Speaker 3: Said pumpkin pie too.
Speaker 7: Ruby, I said pumpkin patsops, pumpkin spice.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well it looks like Julie is gonna be our winner here. Thank you very much Gina for listening to in Brentwood, and Julie. Congratulations. We'll see a jingle ball.
Speaker 4: I love pumpkin pie.
Speaker 1: I love you, have a great day, both of you. Thanks Julie, Thanks Gina. I it's the one pie I don't like mini pies. I like pecan pie, I like pumpkin pie. I like chocolate pie. I like chocolate peanut butter pie. I like yogurt pie with graham cracker crust. But I'm not a big pie.
Speaker 2: Guy, insane. You like all those pies though a handful.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of pies in the world. Those are just a few. True true if you're just getting connected here. Yankees beat the Dodgers last night, so no celebration yet, but it could happen tonight. Their one win away Game five is tonight, five away from Yankee Stadium. Johnny's got a trending report. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: So Dat Shepherd.
Speaker 4: You may know him from Armchair Expert, his podcast, or he's an actor and he's married to Kristen Bell from Frozen fame.
Speaker 3: They are one of Hollywood's.
Speaker 2: He's done so many others.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel like Frozen's probably the biggest, Right, They're one of Hollywood's biggest, like couple goals out there. They met in two thousand and seven, they got married in twenty thirteen, and then here we are today, cute as ever. Right, So we have all heard about the kiss between Kristin Bell and Adam Brody in their new rom com Nobody Wants This Okay, literally went viral as like oh yeah, so good. It went viral as like the best kiss on TV in history. And Dak said that he was talking to one of his best friends from childhood and he said, does she ever kiss you like that? And Dax's replied with no, I didn't even know she could kiss like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, Yeah, he's obviously lying.
Speaker 1: I and Ryan Reynolds have a great sense of humor in their relationship.
Speaker 4: Yes, I agree, but I feel like watching your even though it is Yes, when you're an actor, it's mechanical, there's not feelings involved.
Speaker 3: It's your job.
Speaker 1: Your body still has like a.
Speaker 4: Yes, like it's a physical it's like a little a physical action going on.
Speaker 1: I can't control, right, especially for dudes I'm with.
Speaker 4: You, I don't know, like I don't think if there's either. Maybe I'm not confident enough, maybe I have some insecurities, but.
Speaker 1: Well, me too. Didn't we go to a premiere where we have to watch that in my life with my.
Speaker 4: You and your partner at the time, we're sitting right at the road behind us, and we had to.
Speaker 1: We watched her make out.
Speaker 2: Yes, I kept trying to get a glimpse at Ryan's reaction.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, it's just not a natural thing to see, right, But you got it all the time. People do it all.
Speaker 2: The time, I know.
Speaker 1: But it's maybe. But you're a great actor when you can partmentalize your emotions and your feelings to be somebody that you're not and feel something that you can't but make it look like you can. And that might be the beauty in being a great.
Speaker 3: Actor, right, which is beyond me.
Speaker 1: And it was a Nicholas Sparks movie it Yes, I do want to remind you that I have this money to pay your bills. Only way I can get it to you if you're here on a regular basis is get to kiss him dot com and give me your name. If I have your name, can call it now. The deal is, we do it every morning, all for hours and hours thursdays. Who do it all day. There are some good chances to win here. There are some really good chances to win. And I will also say we've had a lot more winners this time around than sometimes around, so that is good news. But we still got more cash to give away, so make sure you get you on that kiss pays your bills. All right, Now, let's get to this story here. Uh, there's a thing that's this on Reddit and someone posted the question what is the pettiest reason you didn't date someone? I got a lot of responses, so assistanty Tania Ruby, everybody here think about that for a second. But here's some examples. He had a velcrow wallet.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cute.
Speaker 1: But no, I mean I had a Georgia Bulldog's velcro wall. You were nine, yeah, yeah, when I was a kid, and I love the sound of it.
Speaker 2: Had my does have a good sound.
Speaker 1: That had my blimpy card. I can't believe it's yogurt card. All those places that existed back here. I remember, you get like, punch the holes, punch the holes for that free yogurt and topping. All right. His iPhone had no case. I mean, that's not not okay. No, I mean it's not okay to break.
Speaker 2: Up for that right. The person says, I didn't need that kind of stress in my life.
Speaker 1: Example of petty reasons why people didn't get with somebody. He spread ketchup across his entire plate at breakfast and then chopped up his food, including pancakes and one big cloud.
Speaker 2: Now, oh my god.
Speaker 1: By the way, that's a real gross thing. That's an end.
Speaker 2: Yeah bye.
Speaker 1: She didn't use turn signals. That's annoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's an arrogance to that, and I don't like it.
Speaker 1: No, And it's also not safe for me. You're risking my life as a biker and as a passenger on your best friend's ryde. All right. He clapped at the end of a movie that I love.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's totally me. I'll cry too, was so good?
Speaker 3: Do you also clap when the plane lands?
Speaker 2: Sometimes it just depends on that what type of flight it was.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, sometimes that turbulence says are rough. All right, So let's go around the room, Sisney Pettiest reason you broke up with someone, I have to think back.
Speaker 2: But if I had a there was this guy in San Diego that I went on a first date with, and now, being in San Diego, you wore flip flops a lot, so it wasn't weird that he was wearing flip flops. But he had a bad toenail, and I just remember seeing it at the beginning of it. Yeah, it was kind of like your thumb. But it wasn't because he like dropped something like this was more like fung guy.
Speaker 1: Related telling you it's everywhere I know.
Speaker 2: And it was like thick and like flaky.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, And I.
Speaker 2: Couldn't stop thinking about it the entire dinner. And that was it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh okay, Tanya, Patty's reason you brought up with somebody.
Speaker 4: I'll never forget it. We were at the Bungalow in Santa Monica. I don't know what drink he ordered it, but it was some fruity drink and it came with a straw and he drank it out of the straw.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, I do that with my coffee.
Speaker 2: Goodbye, good bye.
Speaker 1: I don't wear coffee for my dentist instruction.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 3: You know how you drink a drink? Hold on standby.
Speaker 2: Straw, That's the whole thing. Michael always throws the straw away or if they give him when.
Speaker 1: He won't, he won't get off your high horses. What do you mean straw?
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: Straw in.
Speaker 2: Pinky out is not bad that you move it to the side.
Speaker 1: See that I do that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just drink it like out of.
Speaker 1: The video of Robbie drinking a tequita with lime. Why is that just on standby?
Speaker 2: Because why did you have that?
Speaker 4: He moved it to the side of the glass and he didn't drink out of the straw.
Speaker 1: I can do that, Yeah, all right, Ruby. Most of petty reason why you broke up with somebody?
Speaker 2: Mine was dirty fingernails, like.
Speaker 7: All ten fingernails, just like grime underneath, Like you know, you can't focus on anything else but the dirty fingernails exactly.
Speaker 1: But they're good with their hands. They're using their hands for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't want those hands on me.
Speaker 1: You don't want them anywhere. Yeah, okay, all right, let's do want more Mikayla. Petty's reason you broke up us somebody, it's.
Speaker 2: The way they he was chewing. It's like the smacking of the lips, like I can't do it. I can't know. Once you hear it, then you can't unhear it.
Speaker 1: I can't hear it. I have a couple here. One she kept saying breakfast without the K, and.
Speaker 2: We will not be having breakfast, so please leave.
Speaker 1: I'm like, just break fast, break the fast, breakfast, And I was like, come on, say the K please you're so hot, so cute.
Speaker 2: But okay, that would that would drive me nuts too.
Speaker 1: And the other we were at this place called the Palm back in the day and she ordered the cheesecake, which I was very excited about, with braker crust, and she ate it with her hands from behind. I couldn't it's so random.
Speaker 2: I ate it with her hands?
Speaker 1: So was it just hers? Like, were you guys sharing the cheesecake or for the table?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's so good, I thought.
Speaker 1: I thought maybe she did it on purpose because she didn't like name, like turn you off. Yeah, so it was not her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've done this.
Speaker 1: Is probably exactly in both these situations. What I need to tell you, Well, Sistney's got you from here. We've got our podcast up. If you missed the match game drinking from a straw. We found out Marianna got asked out by someone in sales here who used a winky wink face emoji.
Speaker 2: I forgot about the wink.
Speaker 1: Emog winky wink face. We discovered there is a reason to kick your mom out of your wedding. I mean, all that happened early this morning, so check it out tomorrow. We're back. It's a Ryan's Roses Tomorrow. H Wednesday. You're gonna get there. Maybe there's something challenging to get through, you're gonna do it. Take a deep breath when you get stressed, look at the sky. God to help fund peace. Oh peace in your soul.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I kind of needing to hear that today.
Speaker 1: Think about it. Halloween tomorrow. Guys, let's not dress up. Please, We're not dressing up not here. When in the wild we have to dress up, not here. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.