Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at adcusa dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh man, she's back for another first date follow up, Sally Sell.
Speaker 1: What's up? How are you hi?
Speaker 3: This is the last day, Hey, Sally Falls, So we.
Speaker 1: Have you on again for you're getting ghosted again? Huh?
Speaker 3: I mean it's crazy out there, okay, Like you guys need to dust off these.
Speaker 4: Like scrubs, Like I am not having it.
Speaker 3: Like emerged They're back on the scene and I'm not feeling it like I deserve my jay z like I am, you know, I am the Beyonce of today and like a young, up and coming Beyonce.
Speaker 1: I love that self proclaimed.
Speaker 2: So last last time you were on, the guy was ghosting you because you made out with another guy in the club but you thought you were kissing him.
Speaker 4: Oh my god whatever, like he totally secured and like I it was it was dark, there were like strobe lights and I had glitter in my eyes like like barely even see and like I.
Speaker 3: Know they kind of smelled the same.
Speaker 4: And then he called me like he's upset, but like he left me, Like what was I supposed to do?
Speaker 3: Like just be alone? And like not enjoying myself, right, Like what do you want me to do?
Speaker 1: And now you want us to call a guy named Brandon?
Speaker 3: Yes please? Okay. So we went to this amazing food festival and it was perfect, like every boy.
Speaker 4: It was flirtatious, you know, like just yeah, like like central you know. It was like like dumplings, you know, and like hot chicken. I was super slow, you know, and then they had this like big stupid boor and they eat like a caveman, you know what I mean. And it was just like it was hot. It was like messy but hot, you know, like terror chemistry.
Speaker 3: And I mean he was a gentleman.
Speaker 4: I was so get back, you know, Like he even offered me a napkin for my corn because like the juice got all over my face. Kid, and it's like low key gross. And he was a total suntlement and like kind of dabs the corn.
Speaker 3: In the house of it.
Speaker 4: And he yeah, he was sweet and he was looking out and you know, he just had like a quiet.
Speaker 3: Confidence and he gives off this guy like a.
Speaker 4: Journal and I take care of my cuticles, you know, like that kind of energy. Yeah, so I'm like, okay, keep it, keeps his hands clean. You know, that's actually important in the bedroom, like girls might understand that, like wash your hands. So I like that, and you know, I just like I really needed that that night.
Speaker 3: So he just like brought that calming, soothing, you know, sanitized energy that I kind of need to.
Speaker 1: Little sanitized energy. So what could have gone wrong? It sounds like you guys are having a great time.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I'm my who got a little carried away. You know. It's like opposites attract kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Like like he so he was kind of he was being able to like shy and reserved, and I took that as like, you know, maybe like come hither, you know, And my vibe was more like flirty and I'm a toucher like I touch, you know.
Speaker 3: That's one of my love languages, like I love hishstal touch.
Speaker 4: And they were sitting in line for amtonadas and I kind of grabbed his butt like I was just being playful, and it was more like it was like two handed.
Speaker 3: Affirmation of interest. And then I went in for a kiss, and you know, then we have.
Speaker 4: This like public makeout sash and I mean it wasn't crazy, It was just.
Speaker 3: Like passion with turo dust.
Speaker 4: You know, there was like you know, it's just like it was beautiful, it was magical, and I just I don't know. I guess I'm honestly confused because I thought things were amazing and like fun and it's been like two weeks, so I mean, I apologize for being so gravvy, but.
Speaker 3: I was just so excited, you know, And I guess.
Speaker 4: Maybe, like I don't know, you wanted to take it slow. I mean, I want to take it slow.
Speaker 3: I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Slow, Okay, Okay, And that's why you think he might be ghosting us, because he got a little gravy.
Speaker 5: Maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, maybe too much hands on affection.
Speaker 1: There's the double hands. Maybe he needed just like one hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like we needed a safe word. Okay, Yeah, I mean I felt like he was okay with what was happening.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we'll play a song come back, and then call him and see if the hands were the reason that you're getting ghosted in just a second, right, yeah, okay, we'll get your first day follow up next right in the middle of your first date follow up and if you're just joined it repeat Customers on the phone, her name is Celeste, but she calls herself Seally cell and she was on the show before for a first day followed, but now she's getting ghosted by a guy named Brandon. So we're going to see if we can figure out why he's ghostinger in just a second. But first, Sally sall, why don't you tell us about your dat again real quick?
Speaker 1: And why you think you're not getting called back?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, guys, it's Sally Saw.
Speaker 4: I went to this food fast with this like super adorable, cute, clean cut kind of guy, and like, I just think maybe my.
Speaker 3: PDA might have been too much for her.
Speaker 4: But like he was giving the vibes that he was totally okay with it on the date and then I kind of like squeezed this but and.
Speaker 3: Maybe that was too much. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I need to like keep my hands to myself, but it's been two weeks and I apologize, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I was just a little too handsy.
Speaker 1: I feel like some guys like that. So that's kind of we'll see, right Yeah, yeah, law yeah, I mean somebody I was into somebody, I wouldn't mind.
Speaker 3: It, you know, let me know, let me know how you all right.
Speaker 1: Let's try to figure it out for you. Okay, you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's do it all right, here we go. Hello, Hi, man, speak to Brandon please uh speaking?
Speaker 3: Who is this?
Speaker 1: Hey Brandon? How are you? This is the Jubile Show. It's a radio show. Hi Brandon. I'm Nina and my name is Jebel. What's up? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing I'm doing well?
Speaker 7: But what is this?
Speaker 3: What? What shows us?
Speaker 2: It's called the Jewbil Show. It's a radio show. Okay, And we do a segment on a show it's called the First Date follow Up. That is where if you ghost somebody, the person that you ghosted can email us asking to call.
Speaker 1: You to see if you'll tell us.
Speaker 2: Why you're ghosting them. And we got an email about you. Okay, do you have any idea who would email us?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got who?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yes it is Celest emailed us.
Speaker 2: We talked to her a little bit about your date, but she says you're a ghostinger and she doesn't understand why. So would you mind telling us why?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I mean the day was going great and then she insulted me while I was eating corn on the cob and then she tried to seduce me with her hands down my pants in.
Speaker 3: It like in broad daylight, like right in front of the pickle truck.
Speaker 1: That's kind of that kind of works out.
Speaker 2: Nor she insulted you while you're eating corn on the cob.
Speaker 8: She did, and uh I she laughed at like how I eat corn? Like she called me dainty, and then like tried to apologize by like getting very handsy and I asked her to stop, and she like giggled like it was a game.
Speaker 3: And then like think she like.
Speaker 1: Chased me, chase you around the festival. Yeah, like how like.
Speaker 7: Trying to get away from her because she kept on putting her hands down my pants and I was just like get away from me, like and it was getting awkward because I was like stop and she just kept on doing it, kept on following me like with that and so yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's why you're ghostinger.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I mean it was it was just it was really awkward.
Speaker 1: It was super awkward.
Speaker 5: It sounds like it was Brandon that was not cheating like rude, that was fortitious pursuit like it was, and you were into it, like hello, have you ever played tag before?
Speaker 3: Like this is just like.
Speaker 2: Adult tag Brandon, that's the least she's actually on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm here. I heard. I heard it all rude screaming.
Speaker 1: Wait what did she do? Brandon?
Speaker 7: You tackled me next to a funnel cake stand and people were like screaming.
Speaker 3: I was playing with you, like you were running and like having fun with it, Like that's not rejection, that's for play.
Speaker 4: I was like cheating in You were like huh, like laughing, and it was like an invitation for me to like got closer and like chase you spot Like what, like why are you leading me on?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 3: Like why were you playing into it? I was looking back to see if I needed to dup Celesti.
Speaker 7: You tried to stick your hands and my geens been line beyond a family of four and we're screaming.
Speaker 3: So I gave my quote, Selley cell is gonna get you.
Speaker 4: I go by my stage name often that's not unusual, like this is Sally Sell.
Speaker 3: And you acted like that wasn't the most exciting thing that happened to you all year, like it was the most that much. Wow. Well listen with with Sally Sauce. There's always excitement. Okay, so get ready and I Brandon, honestly, please don't walk away from us. Please because if you, if you are looking for a good.
Speaker 4: Time, like Sally, sel will bring it and I am not afraid to bring the party.
Speaker 3: Okay, So if you can't.
Speaker 4: Handle it, then you know you don't deserve us.
Speaker 7: Sellie sell whatever your fun. Okay you are, you're definitely yea, but I am not built for your brand of whatever the hell that wants. So thank you, but no thanks.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, Brandon, would you like another day with less? We will pay for it?
Speaker 3: Well that is tempting.
Speaker 7: I I like my meals and my dates, calm and fully clothed.
Speaker 3: Call me crazy, That's just me.
Speaker 7: And honestly, I do not get the Selle cell is going to get you out of my head is just haunting me and I just can't.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. Wow, I can't wait to want you in your dreams.
Speaker 4: So just know that you missed out on a lifetime of spontaneous spice.
Speaker 3: And I mean, I guess questionable public behavior.
Speaker 4: But like that's up to you to determine your fate has been determined.
Speaker 7: Now I feel very much at peace with this decision, okay.
Speaker 4: Whatever, you know what, there is a line of men waiting for me who can handle this whole snack and us back in the same time.
Speaker 1: So all right, less, I'm sorry it didn't work out. But another one. Yeah, you're going to be all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess another whatever. Jule's first Date follow up