Speaker 1: Jonas.
Speaker 2: So how did we how do we actually come up with the name, Hey Jonas, guys, I honestly don't remember. I think it was on a call about what we should call it, and well we were thinking, I'm originally calling it one of the early names of our band before Jonas Brothers. This is how you guys remember it going down? Yes, I have a very different memory of this. We had sons of Jonas. It's had nothing Jonas Jonas.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're right at all.
Speaker 2: We were talking about a thing a bit for the podcast where people could call in and say, hey Jonas, and then I wrote down on my little notepad, Hey Jonas and offered it up as a potential title of the podcast. But thanks for remembering that, guys. Well thanks Nick. Mine was just a little bit more exciting as an elaborate story. So so really this I don't get any extra credit, you know.
Speaker 1: More podcast points? Is that a thin up? All right?
Speaker 2: I feel like everyone in the world had a podcast, so we just felt left out, so we needed a podcast. H Well, I was thinking more that we had a lot of really important things to talk about. That's true, you know, we don't spend enough time with each other as it is, So why not just fill the space between sound check and the show with a podcast where we have to be together in a closed environment even more. No, it's a great it's a good idea. We should should definitely do it. Pull a question for the bowl anticipate, how anticipatory? All right, let's get a question. This idea to just do random questions that have nothing to do with the metal bowl?
Speaker 1: All right, this one popped out? Who wants it, Kevin? I'll take it? Nick? Oh, okay, No, I think it's Nick. We can all answer it to maybe not. No, we don't know what's in the bowl. It's great, Nick, this is for you. Nick. Do you pee in the shower? Oh? Yes, I do. I love in the pool.
Speaker 2: Not in the pool, that's disgusting, but the shower. There's something I love to pee in the shower. There's something so soothing about warm water hitting your body and just a release.
Speaker 1: Of hitting your body like you're peeing on your leg. What's going on here? No? No, sorry, okay, but it is.
Speaker 2: And of course we don't do this in like like a like a locker room type thing.
Speaker 1: This is a shower.
Speaker 2: That is we do shower a lot in locker rooms, though we do because we perform in arenas where usually there's a sports team. I don't believe that hockey players are definitely peeing in the shower, totally pean on each other in the shower. I'm sure I don't, Joe. That's I don't know, all right, I mean he did. There's a there's an episode there, all right, all right, who's next? Kevin p in the shower?
Speaker 1: Yeah you picked?
Speaker 2: You picked Kevin's Okay, every pee in the shower while drinking a beer? Oh yeah, yep, done it. It's cold beverage in your body while you're showering with hot water.
Speaker 1: While if you had to get right now, get right now, right now, right now. I want to get the tattoo.
Speaker 2: Just to get a little oh eyelash, Oh thanks, Joe, make a wish.
Speaker 1: Nope, it didn't come true. Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I want to get the tattoo that you guys have of the arrows, but with Franklin.
Speaker 1: So we go. You guys are you guys are east? You guys are east west? Kind of pointed? No, north Northwest's funny. It's like the ones that you guys have that that I wasn't invited. You do north and south? Who's getting south? He's south. He's a bad boy. Just live in the south. Now, it's a good idea move to Nashville for you to for.
Speaker 2: You to get that with Franklin, we could we could make a sort of a compass. Yeahpas, it's great, and then we could it's great. Okay, Kevin, pick pick my ball, pick my wrong?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is one? What is one rumor out there you'd like to squash right now?
Speaker 2: Uh, let me consult my lawyer. Just kid, I would say, from.
Speaker 1: One rumor, there's too many.
Speaker 2: Just pick one, pick one, just one. I'm not running for uh governor of California. That's a rumor that now, but I'm trying to start it and then debunk it. I I can actually I can pire a little park, guys.
Speaker 1: I can parettle park. Okay, that's a yeah, that's a good one. I can. That's not so much a rumor as it is just a video that that.
Speaker 2: Showed me one time having a difficult time when there was two children in the back. Now my children, God children, godchildren, thens to God children, going like every time my car went bed. They're like you don't see the inside of the vehicle.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: We need to recreate the interior. And those people that were filming, they're not helping. They're not helping me anyway. But debunk I thought it was quite fun. I love I've got the humor in it. But I can I compare. I will say that now I have and now I do have.
Speaker 1: What is it, Kevin?
Speaker 2: Was the word anticipatory inspiratory anxiety when I park?
Speaker 1: Because I'm like, who's every time I ply fast? Now?
Speaker 2: Parallel park really fast? The first thing I says check that. I hope somebody was feeling that. I will say that towards the end of a tour, when people thought holding a sign or something that was about the parallel parking thing, that there's a little fatigue on that.
Speaker 1: The joke got a little.
Speaker 2: Old, right when I see in my comments you could always tell when like a brand comments, yeah, their first joke is parallel parking. I'm like, hire a better social media person because that's the best joke you can come up with. I'm full you can make fun of me easily, and that's the best joke you got. Yeah that's old. Okay, I'm doing this more right, that's a podcast. We're good to get on the ball. Okay, so we got the ball ready for whatever. Kevin, you got a new single that just dropped. I did little things, little things. How are you feeling like a big thing? Oh, big thing on campus?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels great. What's the song about.
Speaker 2: It's about all those little moments that just make up the things in your life that matter the most, The little things about someone that just keep making you happy.
Speaker 1: Who's that someone that comes to mind? Wife Doni Yelle of course? Or what are some little things that.
Speaker 2: You two do together or that she does for you or with you or to you that you really enjoy.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to get into that.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 1: True, make it sexual. You're being weird, that's true. You know what, keV, it's me. I'm the problem. What are the little things she does too that you love so much?
Speaker 2: You know? Don't be sure call her call her in uh the I'm sweating the okay, sorry? What are some little things that you guys do together, know each other together together? I think some of the little things that I've always really rang true in our relationship is we can communicate a lot and it doesn't get old. We were just got back from South America, and we spend a lot of time on the phone even because we were a part But the little things that she does, she is an incredible mother. She is the best partner friend. She continues to surprise me with joy every day. She sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. You know, getting flowers as a as a guy, it's not something I'm used to and it's just not their traditional sense, Like I get flowers all the time. She sent me flowers for the song released, and it made me feel incredibly special. So that was a little thing that made me feel great.
Speaker 1: I love it. Well, I want flowers. Do you like getting flowers? Of course? Who does? Fuck? Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: Feels great to get flowers. I'll take a bouquet. I'll take an edible arrangement. This episode's not sponsored by Edible Arrangements. So long time ago, I had an assistant who I told to send something to somebody, oh man, and they sent them a little a little edible arrangements.
Speaker 1: Why is that bad? It's not bad. It's just it was a professional thing.
Speaker 2: The person it's it's not a thirteen year old, It's not a thirteen year old child or like for me grandmother. It was like a professional So I was like, just let's just send them something, you know. I I was like between sixty and seventy dollars, you know, I want I want them to feel appreciated. Who are you sending this to. I'm not going to tell you what. It was a professional relationship. Oh well, Bob Iger, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Hit it.
Speaker 2: So then I get the receipt and I'm like, I didn't order edible arrangements, and he goes, oh no, no, that was fair. So like I think if I got an edible arrangement, hey, I would eat it.
Speaker 1: B I would be grateful. Save the scene.
Speaker 2: They're in their office, they have a couple of coffee, it's the morning, they open their laptop, look at emals. Their assistant walks in and goes, you have an edible arrangement from Nick Jonas, And maybe this person went I'm starving.
Speaker 1: I haven't had breakfast. Maybe the blood blood shirt was low. You just saved that man's life.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's why I would hope. But I was traumatized about it. Understood, well, this episode brought to you by edible Arrangements. Yeah, yes, for professional and personal use. Anyway, little things is out and you've got uh, we've got some Vegas shows coming up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, four in a row. We talked about this, Nick. It's a lot of Vegas.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of Vegas and a Malti's with me, she's here. We we've been doing some full time because shooting in India. So we're doing some daddy daughter time. We're gonna go check out the uh the what's it called? Circ disol a show on the day off can Is she old enough for that flyover thing across the street?
Speaker 1: She is old enough.
Speaker 2: Tall enough actually it's not an age thing, tall enough, it's about the height. It's forty two inches. She is clear for takeoff. Oh gosh, we're going. We're going with We're gonna.
Speaker 1: Hit the slot. She's gonna roll some dice.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: The one thing that is is listed as that would be fun arcades. I mean like a real casino.
Speaker 2: From one of the things that is listed as an attraction for for kids in Vegas. It's the Intrepid Museum. The Intrepid, not the eve Intrepid. Uh Titanic, the Titanic Museum that's terrible, which we went to educate go to it, and it's in our let's show a clip. This is from our our Disney Channel interstitial show. It wasn't even a real show. They couldn't list it. There's a reality show called Living the Dream and we actual it went as a part of our quote unquote school work to the Titanic Museum. So I'm going to take Multi there and just explain that it's a really cool fun boat from the old times.
Speaker 1: And I like that.
Speaker 2: I tell her exactly what happened too. It got from point A to point Z. It was trying to find Santa Claus and it took a wrong turn. Well, that's gonna be fun anyway, have Multi here. Yeah, but it's a lot of Vegas. It's it's it's a lot of days, so we have to took alone. Just kidding it. It's also like the it's not just the shows, it's also it's Vegas. So the friends go, hey, I'm coming and it's gonna be great. The friend actually, my entire cast of White Elephant is coming really tomorrow night. They're coming to the show. How was filming that that movie?
Speaker 1: It's good, it was. It was a grind.
Speaker 2: It was twenty four days of actual shooting with you know, with the weekend, so until a month and it's a fast shoot.
Speaker 1: It's intense, very intense movie.
Speaker 2: In the last few days, I had to go to some very like you know, emotional and sort of scared ready places.
Speaker 1: I love that. It's a horror movie. I know you don't.
Speaker 2: I love slasher films. Okay, Yeahil doesn't. She does too, but she Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you know what movie we didn't really like that?
Speaker 2: Is that movie with where they become like one person, like uh oh the substance. No, not substance, the other one where they like together together, yeah, body, body morph stuff like.
Speaker 1: Not a fan.
Speaker 2: Interesting. What a movie did you like recently that you said I should watch. You told me this the other day. Oh, h Apex was great. I like, oh no, what's the movie? It's the thing Hail Mary Project, Haim Matt Oh.
Speaker 1: I got to see that guy.
Speaker 2: Very wholesome, right, It's it's like a Disney I like that Ryan Goslin Gossling doing the wholesome gossling thing. But it's like so powerful and so cool, and it's him in a robot basically or like a do your life spoiler, no spoiler no spoilers.
Speaker 1: I'll see it soon when it comes out on Beauty. It's worth watching.
Speaker 2: It's basically he's the only human of the movie for the most part.
Speaker 1: Yes, m for the most part. Taken all the jobs, goussing, it's really impressive. Good job.
Speaker 2: Okay, well this has been just a truly tantalizing conversation. But I'm being told that we have to go on stage now. Oh, we have a we have a crowd waiting.
Speaker 1: For us out.
Speaker 2: There's actually something we have to do. We have to change clothes. We have to do our day job, which is the we gotta we got a wax Kevin's back. Actually is this the day job or is the I think said they said we work nights. That was the best truth, because Nick is really Nick can't get really upset when we go down to the lobby for breakfast, for breakfast and it's one pm, and they're shocked that the hotel isn't so breakfast and almost.
Speaker 1: Like every hotel show at breakfast all day long.
Speaker 2: At one pm, Well, we have to go do our night job now, night job. So thanks for tuning in and we'll see you next time. But we have to go play a show.
Speaker 1: Play a job. Oh bye bye bye bye bye