Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Prize Pick. Sign up today. Use that promo code leading Off. When you do, it's me Joey P. Joe's a p. Look who's back. I would say fresh from vacation, But when you have kids, that's a trip. Vacations are for sitting on the beach and people bringing you cocktails, So well, you're gonna need a vacation after your trip. But hopefully all the kids got to see some Harry Potter stuff, have some butter beer, and maybe a little Mario Brothers too. Yes, we went to the I love it.
Speaker 2: I love how you say, Mario. I'm like Mario, Mario, Mario Brothers, Mario.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we will audio and nobody says that in Brooklyn. I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm completely not rested. You can tell by the chaos at the start of this morning. Everything is crazy. I'm not rested whatsoever. But we did do all the things. We had some great beach time. We went to Lego Land, and we went to Universal. But Mario World Mario Worlds was weird because it's like this little insulated box and it was hot. So we were like an oven. There were four million people and it's like and then we're all cooking and the son and it was just it was like an oven. It was crazy, Joe. But yeah, I could not be more not rested. I am glad to be back here with everybody because I do feel like I have a little bit more control over this chaos in the baseball world with all our peanuts and cracker jacks and of course my favorite bald face right there, Joe Piezopia. But yeah, I might be a little bit wacky this week, trying to recover from the vacation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but of all the days to come back, you came back on the day we're getting Christian and Carnossio's trans so we got us there. The Reds prospects getting called up. I'm glad you didn't miss this. That would have been horrendous. There were a couple of Pirates prospects called back. I just mean Pirates prospects called up today too. We're gonna get to those. But the A's guys on Friday, when Bob was here. I want to get your take on those guys, since you're the prospect guru and I want to remind everybody to just yet again. Welsh and I did a little MLB draft audio only show. Go check that out on our podcast feed wherever you get your podcast again Fantasy Brose MLB. Let's talk about Christian and Carnossillon Stram coming up from Triple A. He's gonna make his debut today, twenty three year old in Triple A. This year, the guy was unbelievable. The slash was three thirty one, four h five OBP six thirty seven. That, my friends, is elite. He had twenty homer, sixty two RBI, two steals, and I was only in sixty seven games. Not too shabby. He plays first base primarily. He might see some time in the outfield because he's been playing there a little bit recently. So do you have a feeling that's where you're gonna see Encarnossillon Strand in this mixes in the outfield?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw a lot of people like in the celebration of him coming up, being like, you know, the kind of the pessimist is like, well, what they're gonna do?
Speaker 3: I don't even say where the playing time is, How's he gonna play?
Speaker 2: And it's like, well they're gonna figure it out. There's a reason they brought him up. I kind of also tend to think this might be the prelude to like a move or two, moving a couple guys off. You know, not that they're looking to be sellers or anything like that, but you know, maybe they're gonna.
Speaker 3: You get a couple of the outside pieces that.
Speaker 1: Could get out out.
Speaker 2: But he can, like you said, he could play third, that's where he came up.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he's gonna play there.
Speaker 2: I think Spencer Steer in my mind, is going to take over and man that third base spot. I think Nixon Zel could be trade block, could maybe even be coming off here a little bit soon. And I think Strand plays first. I think he plays d H and I think he can play that corner outfield.
Speaker 1: Spot options there at the very least. I know everyone's very excited. We're also getting Grayson Rodriguez returning, so that's very exciting as well. Today. That guy has been absolutely spectacular since he's been spent sent down recently. And we kind of mentioned this. I feel like last time we were talking about the Orioles and we talked about, you know, how good that they've been and some of the unherlded pitching. It also has to go with Adlei Rutchman too. By the way, nobody has more strikes called outside the strike zone this year than Adlie Rutchman. He's at over fifty right now, which is a big help to a pitching staff that doesn't have a lot of quote unquot star power around it. So if Grayson Rodriguez can transfer what he's been doing in TRIPLEA and some of these big strikeouts starts he's had and bring that up to the big leagues, if he's somehow floating around in your league, I don't know how that's possible, But if he is in the shallower league and somebody just missed this, go get this guy immediately and add him. But Rodriguez is almost, i would say, effectively like that trade deadline deal for the Orioles. Well, so where it feels like there's an opportunity for them to add this guy and if he pitches up to his ability, you could have another front line starter here. And the Orioles are not going away. I think they made that very clear heading into the All Star break and looking at the rest of these teams right now, the Yankees are scuffling. The Orioles are going to hang around.
Speaker 2: I completely agree with that, and Grayson's going to be interesting. I mean, you know, you say, like Grayson coming up and Adley as good to the catcher as he's been. You know, they had this early on in the year, they had this thing going for them and it didn't work out. But Grayson has made some changes in the minors so far, and the biggest is the cutter.
Speaker 3: It's gone.
Speaker 2: I was just looking at his last start. He did only go three innings, but he's completely scrapped the cutter. The cutter was thrown like two times, and that was kind of a primary pitch. It's been fastball and I think change up. I think it was like heavy heavy, those both with big whiff numbers, of course, and the command is gonna be key. And like you said, the thing that bodes really well is if they were able to figure out optimize, similar to like what we saw with the razor earlier in the year with Taj and then he came back with the cutter. But they're gonna get rid of the cutter, and the cutter was a bigger problem for him throwing strikes. You got a guy like Adley who can create strikes for you, and creating strikes for a player with some command issues is huge. So I'm very excited about Grayson. I've been on the Hey pick up Grayson bandwagon, but I don't like the start today. Someone in the chat asked, what about today.
Speaker 3: I don't like it today.
Speaker 1: I like it today. I'm in and I'm in on DFS. You know why, because I think good baseball people like Welsh are out. So I am in on it today and we can have that discussion later in the show, which is fun. Let's talk about Alex Bregman. Mister mid had himself a good game, uh to run Homer in the ninth Astros pick up a big victory over Los Angeles Angels. As the Angels continue to get pushed down the blister issues with Otani. I mean, I don't want to be tinfoil hat man here, but you know it always going he gonna blister. We gotta be real careful with him. Feels like a trade's coming to me. Folks. Gotta put him in bubble wrap. Let's just let him hit a little bit, throw a little bit here and there. Just just just take care of mister Otani, that's what you're trying to do right now. And by the way, you did his thirty fourth home run, do I really what.
Speaker 3: Do you really think it's coming down?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, he's gone.
Speaker 2: He gone, baby, I said, not so, I'm gonna eat those words.
Speaker 1: I think well, I said, one hundred sent he was and then the Angels went on that run and I started to really get upset, but Mike Trout Independence Day broke me free. Now I'm free once again to look at Shoaotani trades. Uh after Otani's thirty fourth home run, which is pretty spectacular, I want to give some to Bobby Wood Junior over this span right now of the last thirty days hitting two ninety seven, three, forty eight, five nineteen. I know a few weeks ago we talked about Bobby WIT's counting stats being there but being a little disappointing overall. We talked about him being a slow starter last year, and then that carrying over this year again. Second half, he's starting to turn it on. I feel like we're sitting well right on the precipice of maybe next year of the year after this Bobby Wit breakout where he becomes a superstar potential player, Like I always feel like that kid's that good, but there's just the swing of miss has been a problem. The slow starts have been a problem. And then he goes on these runs like this and it starts to remind you of like, oh, yeah, this is why we were so excited about Bobby Wood Junior. Do you think that as well, that we're getting closer and closer to maybe one of these years where Bobby Witch just puts six good months together and he becomes a rock star first round talent.
Speaker 2: I think he is a first round talent. I think he's one of the most outerrated players. I think it's okay, sixteen homers, twenty seven RBI, he's got fifty to fifty on the running out he's put on that team. I should look at the projections real quick. I'll think about that Royals team here for a minute. Abysmal offense overall, fifty run, fifty one RBI or inverse. Let me look what the projections are and Bobby Wait, Bobby Waite is still projected to go at least according to the bat X ninety run and eighty eight RBIs. So I mean, you're almost one hundred, one hundred, and then those same projections would put him at twenty eight homers and trying to do math here, forty three stolen bases.
Speaker 1: Those are wild. No, okay, bring this to me. How many times did he going to strike out this year? What's the batting average? I know, the old batting average doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. It makes a contact, so okay, but that's what keeps him off.
Speaker 2: Actually, the BATX projections have him being a exponentially better hitter rest of year two eighty two.
Speaker 3: Why is that because he.
Speaker 2: Has one of the highest expected batting averages in the league. He's hitting two fifty nine right now, two ninety three expected batting average. I mean, we're talking thirty five points just about harder or higher the x lug top six percent. Also, just pointing out via last year, this guy was like a first round pick this year off of last year's performance. This year, he's barreling the ball more. He's got a harder hit exit velocity averages up his actual hard hit percent and it is exponentially up. He's actually walking more and striking out less. It's just he's got a three hundred OVP. Everybody hates it, and he doesn't walk a ton just in general, and does strike out some, But I completely agree. I think this is one of those guys that the batting average is holding down the true value of who Bobby Wood.
Speaker 1: Is, mister Buster, who we haven't seen a little while here in the Chat's good to see Buster back. Theoretically, if Atani's straight to the NL, can he still be eligible for am VP. Yes, the answer is yes. And I have a fascinating conversation on Sports cart on Sunday about this, and I mentioned this on Friday Show in case you missed it with Bogman, where I said, when you're looking at who's remaining okay on the outskirts, you got Vladim bobashat same team, you got Wander Franco Randell ro Rant the same team. You've got Corey Seeger and Marcus Simeon and Nolas Garcia all on the same team. So all the teams that are doing well all have guys that kind of cannibalize themselves. There is a small chance that if he even goes to the National League that nobody kind of matches what Otani did American League stat wise, and the rest of these guys. If Aaron Judge doesn't come back healthy and have a monstrous clothes to the season, there is a really good chance that you're going to get a show. Hel Tani new number for American League MVP, and it's going to be plus money. And if it is, I am here for it. And I already have him at plus two fifty in the beginning of the year because it was the chalk and I always like to take one good chalk thing with a heavy investment. But it's a fascinating thing to pay attention to. Let's also pay attention to Bryce Harper a little power from him. It was his first homer yesterday since May twenty fifth, Welsh. How depressing is that?
Speaker 2: That's super depressing. That's wildly depressing for Bryce Harper. You know, I think the same thing happened, but it's a much longer date with Tim Anderson over the weekend rate his first homer in like a year or some craziness. So yeah, the power out power outputs got to pick back up for Bryce Harper. We've talked about coming back from the injury has set him back a little bit, but yeah, I mean it's kind of depreciated his value. Funny enough, I just did Bogman and I do a league where first half is you know, you have like the first half, and then you redraft for the second half. So it's a two part draft season. The first half I believe was rodo. The second half is head to head that goes into the playoffs. By the way, I won the first half, no big deal, and the second half we just redid the draft on Saturday or Monday night, Saturday night or whatever it was. And Harper didn't go into like the seventh eighth round. I mean, he went crazy late. I had the first overall pick because I won the first half. I took Otawni because it's the daily moves. But Harper, it wasn't really an option for me because he was util but I didn't even really think about him, and he.
Speaker 3: Went super super late.
Speaker 2: So that it's gonna be interesting where he ends up going next year because his value is depressed.
Speaker 1: Oh well, if you're getting any depressed value on him next year, jump on it. But he just came back too soon. I mean, can we all just understand that he came back two plus months sooner than he was supposed to, and he's an animal. He's Bryce Harper. That's great. You love that about him. You're a fan, you love it. But this is a show about investments, this show about fantasy sports, the show about betting and dfs and all those fun things. I'm glad that you know he is back because I love Bryce Harper. He's good for baseball. But all the initial instincts that we had about that in the early return they were too early, and he has suffered because of it. His play has suffered because of it. We've all suffered because of it. Let's get to the rookie lookie. So the a's called up Tyler Soderstrom and Zach Geloff. Geloff seemed like the more appealing one to me. I want to get your take before I talk about the guys that are coming up for the Pittsburgh Pirates, who now all of a sudden, you know, decided, oh yeah, you're gonna troll us, mister Scott Boris about the draft. We're gonna show you. We're gonna bring up every prospect that we own on Monday. So first, Gelloff, Soderstrum, your quick take on those guys, and then we'll get to the guys Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is actually one of those like rare, like really on it ones. I had done this over on the CBS show. We were looking at some second half guys and I had targeted both Gelloff and Sodastrom, his players that the A should be looking at very soon because they've been at Triple A. Gelloff is a primary maybe he's a catcher, but he's a primary first baseman now he's moved off huge power.
Speaker 1: Huge evs.
Speaker 3: This year.
Speaker 2: He put up like a one seventeen I believe ever in the PCL, just big, massive power while hitting two fifty four in Triple A with twenty homers.
Speaker 3: Strikeouts a bit of an issue.
Speaker 2: Galloff was in the AFL last year, kind of become a more complete player now that he's hitting for more batting average, can strike out a bit as well, but he runs, makes good contact. Did that right off the bat. I think Gelloff is the more intriguing one deeper leagues, I would definitely look at at Soda Strum.
Speaker 3: So those are my kind of two quick takes on those.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the guys from Pittsburgh. Andy Rodriguez from Triple A coming up today, twenty three year old catcher. So ye had Davis come up? Right? Now you have another catcher, but Davis obviously been playing the outfield. His mother spots two sixty eight, three fifty six four fifteen, six homers, thirty and rbi four steals. I mean, I don't know how excited I am about this player from the slash line, to be honest with you. And then Quinn Priester is apparently on his way as well. He's gonna make his debut, it seems like today from what I saw, I believe, so that's coming as well. Now his era was four point three one. He's not pitching all that well one three six whip. I know he's got the big strikeouts eighty four strikeouts and a seven innings, but the thirty five walks in the eighteen starts. So what are your thoughts on these two guys and whether or not you should be spending any fab on Quinn Priester or on Andy Rodriguez from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: I'm not really in on either one.
Speaker 2: And Andy's interesting, especially in a catcher league too. Catcher league, maybe yeah, you'd want to take a look at. I'm very much not in on Quinn Priester. I haven't been his last start. Fifty two percent. His big fastball guy. So between his four seam and his sinker, throw it over sixty percent of the time, twenty four swings on his sinker, zero misses. He had zero swinging misses on a fifty plus percent pitch thrown. His slider seventeen percent, had forty three percent swing and miss his current. So he has four pitches he throws double digit percent of the time. Two of them had absolutely zero swinging misses in the game. It was a slider enforcing that got some I just don't particularly.
Speaker 3: I'm not enamored with him.
Speaker 2: He might have a good start or two when the command is on, but I would stray straight away from him. Any Rodriguez definitely, can you know, contact play some other spots. But Henry Davis is there as well.
Speaker 3: Deeper leagues are two catcher leagues. I'd look at Indy.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the injury report. A lot to get to here. We had Shane Bieber go on the IL. Now, the good news for Bieber is that they say it's not gonna need surgery, so they're going to give him two weeks to rest and we'll see what happens from here. But they say the elbow's not gonna require surgery. But this is great news for Cleveland because they were right in the thick of this, and thank goodness for you know, ten or Biby start yesterday. It was good. Kevin Williams has been good, like the kids have stepped up in this void. So we'll see a lot. Ja Menez, stop me if you heard this one before. As a leg injury, the groin area, the lamb strings, I mean anything lower body that's a lower him Menez, I'm gonna call him a lower body injury. Mins That's what I'm gonna call him from that lower body injury. Fernando Tattis Junior was day to day after twisting his ankle on Saturday. He did play yesterday. Sal Perez was removed yesterday with a hamstring injury. A rold Is Chapman, who was in my Waiver Wire video a couple weeks ago when he got traded, I said, look, I know they're saying he's not gonna close, but he might close at some point. Now. You had Willi Smith get used in this game yesterday to go multiple innings and then Chapman came in to get the safe and he was very good. It was his first save. If he's still floating around there in the waiver wire, you gotta add this guy. You have to give yourself some insurance. I don't know why people haven't already. He's got experience in playoffs, you know. God bless Will Smith. I know he's got some of that too, But Chapman, historically, I still feel like by the time we look up in August first, I feel like the job's gonna be his. Franber Valdez did leave with a left crow, but that's all it was. So that is a sigh of relief for everybody. He manages him. Josh Jonason goes to the il, Bryce Miller off the il from that blister, and Aaron Judge took VP but still no ten timetable for his return. That that's gonna be his memoir. I believe, no timetable for his return. It's like No Country for Old Men. It's the Cowen Brothers movie. And the Welsh obviously loves that he's going to fix some kind of audio thing. I believe because he's either that or he did not like my joke. One of those two things. Oh, he is back here, so he was fixing some Internet things. He froze for a second. All is well, let's get to the three up and three down. Garrett Cole was dominant eleven strikeouts, six innings, very good. Unfortunately the Yankees lost this one at the end. Masataki Yoshida three for five with a granny. He's still having a very good season. Mookie Betts four for four over the weekend with a solo homer, perfect day against the Mets. Bad yesterday. Justin Steele six kse, six earned and six innings ten hits not a Justin Steele start were used to Zach Efflin's seven innings, five earned. Excuse me, three innings five earned, My apologies, seven hits. I read that wrong. And then Scott McGuff or, is that like to go magoo? He pitched like magoo yesterday a third of an inning, four earned runs. Welsh, how do you feel about the closes? I sitation in Arizona?
Speaker 2: I just couldn't be more right about something. I mean, I can't when it comes to the Diamondbacks.
Speaker 3: Just just don't like question me.
Speaker 2: Just don't like that I'm not I'm not very much like that all the time. But like I'm just right about the Diamondbacks.
Speaker 3: Someone's like, oh, he's got my if he's amazing, he hadn't give it up a run in July and he's trash, he's garbage. Now he'll have a great idea.
Speaker 1: What do they do the deadline? They go.
Speaker 2: I think what they should do is there's a rumor going on out and something we're gonna have to talk about over the next couple of weeks is the trade trade deadline and trade rumors is there is a rumor going around that Nolan Aeronauto might be a fit for the Diamondbacks, that they might make a move, but the contract is a problem.
Speaker 1: But check this out.
Speaker 2: If they did, the Diamondbacks should do like one of those fantasy things where it's like, all right, we're gonna need Aeronaudo, Jordan Montgomery and on one of those relievers, you know, let's say Gye Goos And that's what they should do. And that, unfortunately might kind of implode them as far as the minor league system, but that is a move that helps every facet of the game. If they don't do something to that magnitude. Fabi Davis just said it. I think Scott Barlow is mixed the most sense on the planet. You don't have to give up anything big. He can instantly be your closer. But the Diamondbacks also need about Seawald.
Speaker 1: I mean, the Mariners are five hundred team, they have Munios. Do you think can move Seawald and say, look, just handle the job over to Munos and let's move on for next year and if and if we continue to play well, Munos can close games and just kind of take a little bit of a we're playing for now ish but really looking to the future kind of move. That would be a KG Seattle move.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I don't think they would do that because I think he's critical to that bullpen and having a punch of Seawald to Mundo and teams have also proven you need more than one. That's gonna be the Diamondbacks problem is you need more than one. So I don't think so unless they went into sell mode or you know, move off the pieces, I don't think Seawald goes anywhere. I think it's Barlow makes the most sense, or having a multifaceted trade with the team like the Cardinals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Welch and I are gonna you know, we're gonna have videos out there coming up soon. Well, she's gonna talk about some of the players that are going to be, you know, kind of coming up or getting opportunities after trades happen this week. I'm sure we'll talk a lot of trades. I have a whole list of names here of potential trade targets what that means in fantasy. So we'll probably I would say probably Thursday's a good day to do that, when Thursdays a little bit lighter of a day of a slate of games, will probably get into that. But certainly a lot of interesting stuff. And we're back five days a week now, so all Star breaks over. We're all back. Don't worry. And you know what else is back to Prize Pick. Sign up today, use the promo code leading off again one word leading off, Download the app, or go to prize picks dot com. Get one hundred percent to positive match up to one hundred dollars. That's right, Welsh, let's pick some prizes for the people. What do you got?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Feels like forever feels like if it's been.
Speaker 2: Forever days now, I mean, yeah, glad everybody's back with us. Yeah, let's get back into the betting. Let's get back into the prize picks. I have got three for you today, and it's an all pitching. It's an all pitching combo one. So first up, probably my favorite of the pieces, especially because maybe you want to take Joe and I and you know, take a couple of pieces and put one together. My favorite is the Hazus Lozardo Shane McClanahan strikeouts eleven and a half over, and I think Lozardo actually might be the guy that can help carry this. Mcclanny coming back from injury and hasn't been a strikeout monster Texas hasn't exactly been striking out like crazy, but I do like this one.
Speaker 3: I think Lozardo carries it.
Speaker 2: Griffin Canning outs seventeen and a half under. I think it could get a little messy in that Angels Yankee game. So I'm gonna go under seventeen and a half and I'm gonna go to Dane Dunning and I'm gonna go his pitch count under.
Speaker 3: And I believe I went away from it.
Speaker 2: I think it was eight edit and write it down ninety point five pitch is thrown, I'm going ninety point five under has some not great roads splits when he gets out, you know, home road splits.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna go with Dane Dunning pitches under.
Speaker 1: Kay, I'm gonna go with Grayson Rodriguez. Five strikeouts over against the Dodgers. That's right, we're at home. It's a reset for Grayson Rodriguez. I'm in on Grayson Rodriguez today. I like Betting Wise, DFS wise. I'm just in wander Franco, Randy Rose Arena. Also low numbers here against Texas against Dan Dunning, so I'm going on the other side. Seven point five hitter score for Franco, seven for Randy Rose Arena. On the betting side today, I like Grayson Rodriguez again. Four and a half. You're getting on Betting Pros. Go the over. You can follow me over there. You can join our little group too, Bettingpros dot Com slash leading Off. But download the app too, because football's around the corner and we're gonna be doing I'm going to be hosting NFL Football and Betting Pros this year. It's a whole new thing. It's gonna be really exciting. We're gonna have shows almost every single day. Orioles minus one five to win this game outright. I love Emachiham, but I'm going to take a shot at the Dodgers today. Also Hazeus Lozardo Elite. Hazus Lozardo. By the way, had some fun conversations this weekend with Nick Pollock and Alex Fast and my DMS about that that argument between the two of them and preseason about Lozardo plus one fourteen on the six and a half over against Saint Louis. They've quit, it's over and the Marlins to win that game at plus one oh four. So you can go a little skinny little parlays double dip on Lozardo k's over Marlins plus one oh four. You get a really nice number on that. If you combine same thing with Grayson and the Orioles winning Welsh what do you have on the betting slate today?
Speaker 2: Skinny part is it like a skinny margarita, just like a skinny what's a skinny what's the skinny parlay?
Speaker 1: It's when you just do the two in the same game. You keep it simple because when you like a pitcher and you think they're going to perform well, then the probability of the win goes way up. So when you're getting anything close to even money on it, like in that's saying like plus one oh five or anything like that, you jump on it. And when you put those two things together and you get both of them, I'm right, you're in good shape. Even if you bet them both separately, you could extensively basically break even as well, so you're not really losing, but there's a big win. Potentially. Downside is of the pitcher pitches boorly and you get a loss, well, then it's a bad day, but I don't think that's gonna be We'll see how it goes.
Speaker 3: That's nice and it's low calorie, so very's.
Speaker 1: Both counts less feeling. It's delicious.
Speaker 2: Try to skinny parlay all right. I've got a lot of my total stuff going on here. Angels team total runs two and a half minus one oh five, that is through the first five innings, kind of like that one. Louis Severino has not been the Louis severn I believe he's given up seven earned runs in each of his last two starts. Angels offense show Heyo Tani laying out. I'm also going with the Angels Yankees' total runs through the first three innings two and a half over. So I also don't necessarily trust Griffin Canning, so Canning and Severino not pitching options. I love so betting again. So this is total total runs between both teams of the first three innings three runs, Angels team total runs two and a half one oh five over the first five runs. And then, kind of like what Joe was going on with the other game, I'm just gonna go Tampa Bay money line minus one twenty five back in Shae McClanahan. That is full game money lined one minus one twenty five for Tampa Bay.
Speaker 1: All right. Also, don't forget everybody about so rare MLB. It's fun, it's free, it's fantasy. Fantasypros dot Com slash collect joined today. You got digitally licensed cards from thirty MLB teams. You create your squad, you scout, yeah bye, you sell, you make the moves, you do all those things. See kid and Hey go out there and you win the Sorat Championship and you go out there and win MLBtv free stuff. Or you can go play in the league at fantasypros dot Com slash leading off league, So go check out so rare today it's MLB. It's fun. What do you hate fun? Of course you don't. You love fun. Everybody loves fun, the list, the show, every single day. All right, let's get to DFS. DFS is a lot of four outcome games today, so a big fan of those. So I'm gonna just stick with what I'm already invested in. Grayson Rodriguez. It's seven point seven k, it's cheap. I can get all the hitting I want. It's APPO, low roster percentage, first start back in the big leagues. Blah blah, blah blah. Let's go. Let's have some fun and tournaments my cash game. Guys, Hey, Zhu's Lozardo at ten point three. That's where I want to go. And then Stacks. You got the Yankees, you got Tampa, you got Baltimore. I know the Yankees. People gonna say, what the Yankee? Today is a good day to be a Yankee. Henry Davis two point eight. Say this is Zuki two point seven, and your boy get off at two point seven using some of the kids. They're cheap right now. Shoe Hal Tani is my home run call because I'm behind and I just want to show Altani just keep hitting runs. I'm gonna call myself Joe hay Otani. I'm gonna get a shirt made on the Joe Heotani. Yeah, please do Jo please.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just want a picture.
Speaker 1: Of my face on shoe Hao Tani's incredible body. I wish I was six or four or whatever he is, and you know two twenty just magnificent athlete.
Speaker 2: Not show Joetani is going to be the most underrated all time moment of this show.
Speaker 1: This happened on Friday. I accidentally said Joe hay Otani, and Scott Bogman lost his mind. Wow, so you were here for this? But yeah, so Joe hay Otani, let's go where you're going with your home run call today?
Speaker 2: Well, I was on the sheet before you and I picked show Hey Otani, So I'm also going with Otani. Yeah, I mean going up against Severino. Severino, it's kind of been a disaster, especially on the home run front. I did think there's a couple options you can go with, but I did want to play it easy today and I am throwing myself out with show and Joe.
Speaker 1: Hey Otani, there you go, all right, nice times there. We'll get a home run board hopefully tomorrow again. Lots of crazy stuff going on, very busy times with NFL season ramping up, but we're not there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're getting getting It's pretty tight race at the top, right it is.
Speaker 1: It's been Tater, it's been Razor, it's been the usual suspects. The last board I have is this, but I know it's not correct. Yeah, it's still at the top, so I know after this weekend we need enough. They we'll get that again. New months coming in August. If you want to try to win August Fantasypros dot Com slash Chat it's free. Also, we have an NFL live mock on our YouTube channel today, regular Fantasy Pros, not the skinny Fantasy Pros, the MLB version which is less filling, less calories, smooth taste. But if you want to go check that out three pm Eastern, myself, Derekson and Brett Coleman's going to join us too. Should be a good time, and our wonderful listeners and users in discord our Premium folks, I send it out there, they join us, we get in the mock drafts together. We'll be doing a lot more of that next year to a MLB season. So go check out Fantasy Pros Premium, go join our discord again Fantasypros dot Com Slash Premium. That's the way to go, or you could drop a comment below and win a one year free premium upgrade. Somebody won last week. We finally got them hooked up. From the June winner, be the July winner. We want you to be the July winner. That's what we want. Great to see you back, Welsh. I missed you, buddy, so it was great to have you today. Warm up show.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a warm warm up show, kind of getting back into it.
Speaker 1: You know the show where you were an illusion, where you disappeared and then you came back. I love that big fan little warm up show. It'll be good. We got it.
Speaker 3: We got a lot of things to break down tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We got the rest of the way through, so hopefully everybody is ready to rock with.
Speaker 3: Us through the rest of the season.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited for all the skinny parlays and peoples.
Speaker 1: That's right, all of the money with none of the guild. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Johyotani. We'll see you next time. Kids enjoy Monday baseball.