Speaker 1: A right news round up and information overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you want to join us. We are living through historic times. I guess the closest to watching the Berlin Wall come down to me with now new leadership. I mean watching after the capture of Nicholas Maduro in Venezuela and Venezuela and watching you know, the the remaining I guess supporters of him capitulate to every demand of Donald Trump fifty million barrels of oil that are going to be sold at market prices for the benefit of Venezuelan people, on top of also agreeing to only trade with the United States, on top of political prisoners being released. One of the next consequences of that is what we discussed earlier in the program today, and that is the Cubans were able to get cheap and even free oil in exchange for providing security for Maduro.
Speaker 2: That is over Cuban.
Speaker 1: Now teetering on the brink now of a total complete collapse, and inside of Iran where we're watching the likelihood of regime change, you know, growing hour by hour as protesters have been taken into the streets, and Donald Trump pledging to the Iranium people that if they continue to be murdered and slaughtered as has been going on, that the President will in fact involve himself nuke Gingrich.
Speaker 2: Who's going to join us in a minute?
Speaker 1: Put out an ex post says, it's not enough to sympathize with the Uranium people in their struggle to get free from the dictatorship, which is clearly killing dissidence and fighting for its very survival. It's not enough to have government leaders publicly talking about support for the Uranium people but failing to do anything real. It's also not enough to send token support but failed to take steps necessary to replace the dictatorship. In a few weeks, either the dictatorship is gone or the Iranian people will will have been defeated and suppressed in a campaign to find the ring leaders and kill them will have begun. There is no middle ground. The goal of every Western leader should be to destroy the Iranian dictatorship. He goes on, and he goes at this moment of vulnerability, and he further goes on to say that nothing will do more to move the Middle East towards peace, safety, prosperity than the destruction of the Ietolas dictatorship. And the time to act is now. Anyway, Former Speaker of the House, New Gingrich is with us. These are really historic times we're living in and you can't deny that Donald Trump has played a major role in all of it.
Speaker 3: Just say to yourself that Joe Biden has been re elected or the Kamala Harris have been elected. We've been in a totally different world.
Speaker 4: I mean, for all all.
Speaker 3: Of his complications and difficulties and things you and I could probably agree on in the end, when it really matters, President Trump is a truly historic figure, and he has the courage, and he understands that he has the power of the most powerful nation in the world, and so unlike his recent predecessors, which I would say would also include Obama, he is prepared to use the power of the United States to force change on the scale that nobody I included me, nobody could have predicted. It's amazing to watch it happen. He is so smart, as you know because you've done him for thirty years. He keeps absorbing information, he keeps learning from what's going on, and in a sense, he keeps mutating. He's more aware, control has a better sense of how the world works every single day. And it's as a historian, it's it's amazing to look through.
Speaker 2: It really really is.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's interesting because there are people even within our movement, although I would argue that most of the people that I can think of have been kind of fair weather supporters and friends of Donald Trump that are the most critical of him, but they have misinterpreted the Trump doctrine. Donald Trump clearly has a very clear understanding of the threat of radical Islam and radical islam is. That's why he defeated the Caliphate, took out Solamani and Bagadian associates, dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan, and took out Iranian nuclear sites.
Speaker 2: That was not done in a vacuum. It was done with the understanding.
Speaker 1: That that convert or die and radical Islamist represent a clear and present danger to the United States, not just to Israel, not just to the region.
Speaker 2: And not only did.
Speaker 1: Israel benefit, but the world benefited, and every other country in the region was breathing a sigh of relief when he took out their nuclear sites. And I don't think some people understand it. They interpret the Trump doctorate of No Forever Wars to mean isolationism, and that's not what it means.
Speaker 3: I mean, in a real sense, he reminds me of Theodore Roosevelt, and the Roosevelt who had said, you know, carry a big stick and speak softly. Roosevelt understood you could use power very directly and very briefly and not get balled down. We got into the cycle with our elites where we just frankly, I would say starting with them was Vietnam. We fought sort of the academics wars, things that should have worked, things that should have been understandable, and they were disasters. You go to Vietnam, you go to Haiti, you go to Iraq, you're go to Afghanistan, and you realize that the intellectualization of warfare is one of the great failures of modern times. And when Trump is done, and what Hagsepp has done is they have stripped it away. So instead of trying to, you know, deal a little here, a little there, you go in decisively, you hit them, you force change, and you back out uh and you let other people then pick up the pieces, and I think so far it is, you know, there's a lot to go get. I'm actually writing a piece that the press conference and the final results aren't the same thing. I mean, they have begun in Venezuela, they have begun in Gaza, they have begun Iran in some ways. They've begun in Ukraine, but none of them are done yet.
Speaker 2: But they've begun in Cuba too.
Speaker 1: How do how does Cuba possibly survive without Venezuela and energy.
Speaker 2: I don't see any chance that they can.
Speaker 3: No. And I think in Marco Rubio, and actually he and Post and I happen to be together, had the vote count in West Palm on election night and we were standing waiting for the president, and we were chatting about this because I knew from Marco's own background, with his parents both from Cuba, being a South Florida politician, he had a deep personal interest in liberating Cuba, and he understood fully how badly the dictatorship was failing and how badly the economy was failing. And I thought it was fascinating. So you're now, look, you could imagine, with a little bit of luck, as you're going to roll up Cuba, Nicaragua and Colombia and then be in a position to confront Mexico, which is the biggest, hardest and most difficult. But I wouldn't be shocked over the next year to see that, and to have Manco Rubio as Secretary of State, given his unique knowledge of the region, I think gives you a tremendous leverage to actually get this done.
Speaker 1: There are many people that have been putting out all these memes on Marco Rubio, well, I think has really really come into his own as Secretary of State. I think he's done a phenomenal job. Let me ask you, let's stay focused for a second, if we can, on Iran and what its future is. Last week I had Reza Palavi, the Crown Prince of Iran, on my TV show. He's going to be back on tonight. When he was on last week, it went so viral in the region that I mean, he was getting millions and millions and millions of views. And he's not looking to take the position necessarily himself. All he wants is a democracy for the people of Iran. He said he is as soon as possible he wants to return. I know that tomorrow at the White House. The opposition leader who won ninety two plus percent of the vote, Maria Karina Machado, is going to be meeting with the President. Wants to give her the Nobel Peace Prize that she received. I wants to give it to President Trump. But Razid Paalab talking to me about the future of a ram being a secular democracy Sean.
Speaker 5: At the call of my compatriots, I stepped forward to lead this transition from this tyranny to a future democracy. My role is to help my competriot achieve that goal, to bring about a peaceful and by means of a national referendum and a constitutional assembly. I'm impartial as to what the ultimate result will be, so long as it's a secular democracy. I've trained all my life to serve my nation. I'm there to serve and help them achieve that goal, and I'm more than ever ready to step in Iran as soon as the situation warrants to south.
Speaker 1: But you are pointing out something very profound in your post on x and that is that there's a window of opportunity here. Otherwise too many people will die and then too many people will return to their homes.
Speaker 3: That's right. I mean you get to a point where either the regime starts to disintegrate or it rebalances itself. And if it rebalances itself, it will crush the opposition. And it will then methodically, and it's done this on at least two other occasions, I will methodically hunt down and kill all the people who are leaving the demonstrations. So that this is a very delicate moment where you could have a huge impact by insisting on replacing the dictatorship, which, after all, as late as Sunday had people chanting death to America. So we have some notion that this is a regime which is mortally closed to the survival of the Israel or United States. My point would be, we have enough tools, starting with various cyber weapons and with prom this straight out propaganda and all way if necessary, going to military capabilities. We have enough tools to guarantee that the dictatorship does not survive. But there's a time limit to that, and so we need to act. We need to replace words and say it's nice to have a senior political leaders say, oh, we're really with the Iranian people. The question then ought to be really, what is really what the Iranian people mean, what are you actually doing? Don't just tell me you're posturing. And I said this now several times today on x and gotten very strong response from people who understand that this is a historic turning point. And my hope is the President Trump will instruct this national security team starting with the number of non violent things we can do, including cyber attacks and propaganda, and a number of things designed to break up the regime. You don't have to go straight to military, but you should begin mobilizing through military capabilities, not just for us, but also for our European allies and for some of our Arab allies in the region. Of the number of people who would like to replace the dictatorship is extraordinary, and we should orchestrate that, bring it to bear, and two or three leafs from now, the iatola should be gone, and all the senior leadership should be gone, and Uranian people should be allowed them on their own, in a free and fair way, to choose the kind of leadership they want.
Speaker 1: A very big difference from the last time we saw people taking to the streets in Iran and Barack Obama, who had dropped cargo planes full of cash and other currencies to try to placate these radical malas offered no support at all whatsoever. But you know now the Iranian Revolutionary Guard has been unleashed on the people within Iran, and that's why the death toll is going up much higher.
Speaker 3: So as we sit, among other things, be prepared to start taking out the headquarters and the training facilities of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. And we should make very clear that anybody who's engaged in violence should expect to be held accountable and all only potentially be put in prison. There are a lot of steps we could take that would rapidly undermine the regime and then prease it in place and cause it to become timid. And I think we also so the truth is we probably know where the Ayatola is and we should probably consider seriously taking out what her facility he's in.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you these are fascinating times they're living in. The Only thing I can think of comparable in our lifetime is the fall of the Berlin Wallam I wrong?
Speaker 2: The other historian? We have about thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: Look, I think when you sweep the world from Venezuela to Iran to Ukraine, you have to say this is comparable to the end of the Soviet Union.
Speaker 1: No okay, former Speaker of the House, New King Rich fascinating times. We're living through eight hundred and nine four one seawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Let us say hello to Jim in Arizona. Jim High, how are you glad you called Sir Hi.
Speaker 6: Sewn and Lit. I just wanted to weigh in on the Minnesota incident and actually all incidents were officers have to pull their weapons out. Based on my own personal experience, and how.
Speaker 2: Come are you a former law enforcement or our current law enforcement?
Speaker 6: No, no, I owe my life to these guys because what I what ended up happening is I got arrested forty seven years ago when I was eighteen, and an agent got in my car and pulled his badge in front of me, and he put a gun and pointed at me and said don't move or I'll shoot you, and I complied I'm alive. I had several law enforcement officers tell me it's time to grow up, stop this illegal behavior and get your life on track. And I truly owe my entire life now to the cops, and they really do care about you.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I don't know how in the minds of the left in this country that the police have become the enemy.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: There's always a few bad apples I've had. I used to do many, many years ago. I mean fifteen years ago, I had a heavy foot. I don't anymore because I never want to have an accident and hurt an innocent person just because I needed to get somewhere a little faster. Forget it. You don't get there faster anyway. It doesn't really work. But you know, in the times that I got pulled over, you know, cops, I'm always very respectful. I haven't been pulled over in years because I don't speak. It's just not worth it to me. But when I did, you always yes, sir, No, sir. If I had a firearm, because I've always had a license to carry with me, I put my hands outside the wind window in the first thing I would do is inform the officer that I had a weapon with me, which is complying by law, you know, with my hands outside the window, and you know, full compliance, total respect, and most occasions, if you're respectful, they will get returned, that respect back to you. And the idea that these people were clearly with the longer version of the tape haunting, aggravating, stalking, even these these ICE agents, it's unconscionable, you know. But when you heard tape the partner of this woman that got killed and it's a tragedy, but you know, drive, drive and she throws it in reverse and it accelerates right towards the officer.
Speaker 2: What is that person supposed to do?
Speaker 1: I mean by according to the book, according to that he had every right to defend himself. It's a tragedy, but a tragedy I would argue of their own making. And it didn't need to happen. And one of the saddest parts in all of this is the demonization of ICE agents constantly. If Tim Walls calling them a gestapo, you know, this idiot mayor French fry, you know, to get the fo to Minneapolis. Yet they are the ones that have been aiding in a bedding in the law breaking is institutionalized corruption within the Somali community and ICE agents they're not going to stop doing their job because of this. And DHS Secretary Nome and Tom Homan and others that they've sent more agents into Minnesota and there's not a damn thing that people of Minnesota can do about it. These elected officials, and they have a job to do. You know, there's too many known terrorists, murderers, rapists, gang members, cartel members, drug dealers that we have allowed into this country. Our country has been ripped off, institutionalized, you know, theft, you know, by by abusing the welfare system in this country. They you know, in the case of Tim Walls, as people testify to last week, he knew about it, did nothing about it. I think that, you know, a lot is being exposed here. You know, I read this today. I have an article about this that democrats.
Speaker 2: I got the article here.
Speaker 1: Let me pull an out of my stack and rushers to always talk about a stack of stuff.
Speaker 2: And it was on fake news CNN.
Speaker 1: They reported this that liberal Democrats want to make defunding ICE part of the next government shutdown this month. Okay, good luck with that, because most people support law and order, and I don't think it's going to work out. I think that's going to backfire. I'll I get backfired the last time, and we're not going to defund ice. President Trump will never do it and nor should he. Republicans will never allow it to happen, nor should they. But you bring up you know, I urge people be respectful if you if you have an encounter with police, whatever that encounter happens to be. You know, understand, they don't know what they're dealing with, They do not know who you are. They they have to assume the worst. They have their guard up rightly so because that's how they're trained. And you have to diffuse the situation. Let them know that you're being respectful, just common sense to be honest and not very complicated anyway, Appreciate the call eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Rick in Texas, God bless Texas. Rick, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good, Sean, Thank you very much. It's a little bit off subject, but it's been on my mind a long time. Follow up. Mister Comer and mister Jordan have done a fantastic job. Great work and doge and but then we never hear for we don't really always hear back the result like who who authorized those crazy payments that were made? Who did authorize it. Who was running the country. Did they figure that out with all the interviews that they did. And Adam shiff who I can't stand Russia, Russia, Russia, what happened to I don't hear himy more about him anyway. It's just curious on those things. And one other thing, I think you have President Trump's ear, you could suggest to him that he may be he gets on talks to the country and explainants to them why they started and what happened with all the you know, just remind them of it's not just about picking up people. It's about what happened when ten million people came across and we're getting the bad guys. I don't think he's ever come out and explain that to people on TV or anything.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I mean, I thought he gave a good speech at the end of the year, going into great specificity in detail on all that he's done in his first year. There's never been a president that has given more time to the media, answered more questions than this president. I think he's made himself readily available and I did an interview with him last week. I've asked him every possible question. The world's changing before our eyes. I did focus a lot on what's going on around the world and the economy. I don't know what else he can do in terms of communicating. He's given an inordinate amount of time. I would argue, if we the minutes up, probably more time in his first year in office than Joe Biden did in his four years in office by a long shot. So you know that the answer is who was running the country under Biden? It wasn't him, there's your answer, especially in the final years in office.
Speaker 2: I mean, as bad.
Speaker 1: As he was going in And I pointed out his cognitive decline in twenty nineteen, and you know I was excoriated for doing so. Turns out I was right. I wish I wasn't you work all right? Rick, appreciate it, my friend, God bless you. Eight hundred ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, let's say hi to THEO in Western New York, THEO.
Speaker 2: How are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 7: Thank you, mister Hannity. It's a pleasure to speak to you.
Speaker 2: Pleasure is all mine. What's going on?
Speaker 7: I was just calling because with I wanted to talk just a little bit about what's going on in Minnesota and with the violence, and I just wanted to say I think the most important part from and I'm not the smartest guy in the world. I don't really lean that far left. I don't lean right, but I think a bit more than anything, I think we just need to be taking a moment, to take a pause in the moment and look at situations and let the dust settle before we kind of all run out and say, you know, this ice guy is the worst guy in the world, or this protesters the worst person in the world, because I feel like we fill everything up with this you know what we want to hear, and then it makes it so hard for us to come back to the middle. And I guess that's sort of well.
Speaker 1: The rush to judgment is a phenomenon that we've spoken of a lot on this program, and I've told the whole story about how I learned my lesson. I was right about Richard Jewell when everyone would you know, AJC, you know, went out with a story that he fits the profile of a lone bomber because he lived with his mother. It turned out not to be true that he was not the terrorist domestic terrorist, you know, it goes to every single case. Ferguson Missouri, Freddie Gray and Baltimore, uv A Duke Lacrosse, George Zimmerman down in Florida, and my they it happens all the time. They rush to judgment, you know, in the case. You know, look at Ferguson Missouri, I mean, hands up, don't shoot. Never happened. And we and every one of these cases, we get it right. They get it wrong. I never get credit for it. I'm not looking for credit. It's just they never learn their lesson. And just like you know, if you look at this video and you look at this extended video, you see exactly what the truth is. And it's like they live in a different reality. I mean, even though their eyes show them something very different, they don't care that. They just care about a narrative. And meanwhile, how many people die every weekend and shot and shot and killed in Chicago. They never say a word because they can't weaponize that or politicize it. And if they did, they would be criticizing themselves.
Speaker 6: I agree with you.
Speaker 7: However, if we go back to twenty sixteen and you pull all the FBI statistics under every presidency, including Trump's you'll find that ninety five percent of the violence that's happening is actually from the right wing. Two hundred plots against the government in that amount of time, there's only five on the left hand side. And we're creating this myth somehow at the right the guys that don't have ninety five percent of the guns are somehow committing most of this violence. So I don't quite understand why we have the myth of that violence on the right or on the left rather when all the data, even under Trump, shows that the majority of that actual lethal violence seems to be coming from the right. And if we're telling everybody on the right that it's the left it's so violent, well, that's just going to make them get more violence. And I'd like to figure out what we could do to take the temperature down.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I don't think the right is doing anything to take the temperature up. I mean, in the case of ice, they're enforcing the laws of our land.
Speaker 2: Well they're in the case of.
Speaker 7: Over five hundred I'm so sorry for interrupting, but there are over five hundred cases of abuse, a type of abuse I don't know I can say on air and other things that are happening, and they're.
Speaker 1: Also talking about a ledged abuse and has is law enforcement perfect?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: They're not perfect? Are there? Are there occasionally bad apples? Yes?
Speaker 1: You have to weed them out when you see them. Do I think the ninety nine point nine percent of agents are there to do a very difficult, hard job enforcing the laws of the land, which they were hired to do, while being simultaneously being called a Nazi or Gestapo or a fascist. Tell the left to shut down their rhetoric and shut their mouths and stop us, you know, verbally assaulting these officers and physically assaulting them and threatening them because that's the that's what they've been living under, and doxing their homes and putting their families at risk, and you know, passing laws that they can't wear a mask to protect their identity. Meanwhile all other law enforcement can. Anyway, I got a role. Appreciate the call eight hundred and nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Let's say I had a Matthew in Arizona. Matthew, how are you glad? You call?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 2: Sean?
Speaker 8: How you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm good, sir. What's going on Happy Monday. There's no such thing, but happy Monday anyway.
Speaker 8: Happy Monday to you, Sean Hey, longtime listener. Our family loves you, We love what you do. Good question. I'm concerned about the Supreme Court decision on the terroriffs and what what what would things look like if they ruled against Trump? Do we with that entail giving money back? Do you have any idea what what that might entail should they rule against them on the tariffs?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: I have I have a complusion. I know exactly what they're going to do, but I don't feel at liberty to share it because it was told to me off the record. But what they But let me put it this way. It's very clever and I believe it would work. How's that? Does that help you at all? And B But I'm cautiously optimistic. I mean, Howard Lutnik, We've had him on the program, he was there for arguments. I'm cautiously optimistic we're going to win that because I think it definitely goes right to the heart of the Article two Constitutional powers. By using tariffs, it is it is part of the president's role. It's a weapon, if you will, in terms of his role as commander in chief. And I think that's the best argument they have, but there are other ways to thread that needle. And I don't think that Donald Trump will miss a beat, but it would be better if we won that case for sure.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Buddy, appreciate the call.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine foot one Sean if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: All right, that's going to wrap things up for today.
Speaker 1: We got a great Hannity said you DVR nine eastern on the Fox News channel. Rez of Palavi, the exile Crown Prince of Iran is Iran on the brink of falling. Lindsey Graham thinks America should kind of push it over the edge. We'll talk to him about it. Energy Secretary Chris Wright. We'll talk about Venezuela, the impact on Cuba. Also, Jim Jordan, Emily Compano, Kevin Cork, much more so ADVR News you'll never get from the Legacy Media mob nine eastern on Fox. Don't miss it. We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.