Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phones happened?
Speaker 2: Daniel?
Speaker 1: What's it all about?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Donna owns a small bakery with her sister, Sandra. Now, Sandra is always getting on Donna's case for not being organized enough with the orders. So Donna said, you know what, call my sister. We're going to take advantage of this. We're gonna call her and we're going to tell her that she's messing up on a very important order.
Speaker 1: So that's all we do, all right.
Speaker 2: Messing with people on the phone. Test.
Speaker 1: Let's see what happens.
Speaker 2: Daniel's phonetat Hello, that's not Acory. Hi.
Speaker 1: Can I speak to Donna? Please?
Speaker 2: She's not in right now. Is there something I can help you with?
Speaker 3: I just wanted to find out what time I can pick up the cupcakes? How many was it for a thousand cupcakes?
Speaker 2: And you wanted to pick them up tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She said I could pick them up tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I ordered them yesterday and she said two days turn around would be fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I don't think she told me anything about this, so I guess So what was your name again? Ellen?
Speaker 3: Letz Ellen?
Speaker 2: Okay, let me check I'm not. I'm not seeing anything. Are you sure you ordered this from us?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I ordered it two days ago. She said, no problem.
Speaker 3: And I told her I needed a red and white themed cupcakes and she said it wouldn't be an issue.
Speaker 2: So do you absolutely need a thousand? Like, is there any way we could do five hundreds for you?
Speaker 1: No, no, we need a thousand. It has to be a thousand.
Speaker 3: That's how many people are. It's a carnival at the school and there's that many people coming.
Speaker 2: It's a car Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, I heard amazing things about your cupcakes, and I thought we would give you a try.
Speaker 1: But I mean, if it's too much.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's no, it's not too much. No, we can do it, and so can I Just get your number and I'll call you right back.
Speaker 1: Your sister has my number, so just tell her to call me. Once you guys figure it out.
Speaker 2: I will talk to my sisters as possible.
Speaker 1: Donn are you there. She's sweating bullets right now.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she's texting me right now. She said, call me a sap.
Speaker 3: We're going to call her from here, but you do all the talking. Okay, okay, okay, here we.
Speaker 2: Go Oh my god, what did you do? What are you talking about about? The copcakes? Told someone we could get a thousand cupcakes in a day. Yeah, we can do it. You know, we get how are we going to do a thousand cupcakes? Well, you know about this. I wrote it on the whiteboard. You wrote on the whiteboard. There's nothing on the whiteboard that says he doesn't say anything about an order just to call the obtui N. We can do this, We've got it. We can go get like some cupcakes at flocks and we can like you know, you were on the stor Bock cupcakes and pass them off of their own. I did it last week. I bought some store buck cupcakes and I fudged that bar Miza.
Speaker 3: They didn't really notice.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know, who are you? Like, who does that? You're just like it's lying, got it?
Speaker 1: This does not make any sense to me.
Speaker 2: Like you're just not acting like yourself. I don't get it. I don't get what you're doing.
Speaker 3: I can tell you what she's doing. Hello, she's playing a phone tap on.
Speaker 1: You, Sandra.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: This is Daniel man Arrow from Elvis during in the Morning show. You just got phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you guys get a heart attacks. Well, you grew up listening to the show, and we listen every morning while we're baking. So hello, Lady.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by All Tartisy Days The
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show