Speaker 1: I'm not buying head should I'm not buying you new headphones, Scott, I'm not buying you new headphones.
Speaker 2: But you these are these are yours? You mix them up? Okay, look how it's tangled right there. Okay, are we recording this?
Speaker 1: We are recording this. Scott doesn't like wearing other people's headphones.
Speaker 2: Who does?
Speaker 1: Well, I wouldn't know. I put on new headphones all the time.
Speaker 2: You put on new headphones all the time. Must be nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have headphones in my bag, new ones constantly, not new ones, great constantly, But I don't care. I wear all the different types of headphones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but your ear gank is all over them, my ear.
Speaker 1: Gank, yes, right now, these are an over ear headphone.
Speaker 2: No gank is ear gank and hair gank and oil and grease from your head and your ears. Okay, ear excrement is getting all over it.
Speaker 1: Do you know how like dumb that sounds?
Speaker 2: No? Well, okay, so welcome to serial killers.
Speaker 1: I've heard. No, I'm not even gonna say it, hit it. I'm not even gonna say it. I'm just gonna keep it to myself.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're gonna say.
Speaker 1: So that's fine myself.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey, while we're listening to this, While we're listening to this, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm done with it.
Speaker 2: Your face is always priceless.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love it.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Serial Killers. Today is wow, it is.
Speaker 1: November, October thirty. First, it's Halloween.
Speaker 2: Happy Halloween.
Speaker 1: Happy Halloween.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Happy Halloween. Are your trick or treating today? You just muted it? What I couldn't hear when you did that? So you're telling me that there's a little packet of candy. First of all, you put yours in one, remember, so don't adjust mine?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: Thanks. This little packet of candy completely destroyed this whole did it it?
Speaker 1: Didn't you?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: Well I could chuck and that breaks you. Apparently cornea your cornea.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, you'll see. I'll have glasses next time.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you will, and I'm sure you're gonna wear them loud and proud.
Speaker 2: You can't work, guys. Look at me.
Speaker 1: I wear glasses now I have to go to the orthologist.
Speaker 2: Look at my glasses.
Speaker 1: Hey, you can't read.
Speaker 2: Are you trick or treating today?
Speaker 1: No? Maybe I'm trying to see if I could go trick or treating with my friend's pat Renee in there and my god child Tiana.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would love that, Cooper. Maybe go to McDonald's and get that bucket, the happy meal trick or treat bucket. Oh they're bad that you could fit like the pails put two things in. Yeah, why because she want I don't know if she wanted. She wanted the buckets the first of all things, Like after nineteen ninety, they're not collectible anymore because everybody has so many of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe two.
Speaker 2: Thousand Okay, right, that's not really the one that I wanted.
Speaker 1: The one you got.
Speaker 2: I wanted to did did do do do do do that one?
Speaker 1: Well, now we don't need it because you just did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. It just stops.
Speaker 1: What do you want?
Speaker 2: Scott long File? So he can be talking over Christmas music?
Speaker 1: Okay, let me look up long File Christmas No I want. I'm gonna look up just for you.
Speaker 2: Do you know what song that is?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do do Do Do Do Do Do Do do do Dottle do do. That means tomorrow is November first, so we're a month and three quarters or so away from Christmas Day, So all the Christmas serials are starting to come out on the shelves, and uh, rather than doing the big Christmas episode, which I think we did for the last three years or two years or whatever, let's do the one by one as they come in because it's you know, we get to spread it out that way. Yes, No, what you just want to do? Want to be Christmas episode? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like Christmas episode.
Speaker 2: I could we do one now though, and I'll get three more for a Christmas episode?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hold on the booking dot com. Have you noticed YouTube has way more ads only on ours? I can't do it?
Speaker 2: Okay, David Letterman, what is he doing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: I asked her to play the wrong one. Here you get a different song? What I'll get it? How do you do it? Empie? Do you bet bump bump bump?
Speaker 1: It's gonna play an ad?
Speaker 2: Oh the tiny dreams? What is this?
Speaker 1: You played it with lyrics?
Speaker 2: That is a dumb version.
Speaker 1: Learned about radio? Why would you play a lyrics song root off the Red Nose Reindeer? But you played it with lyrics?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Why would you play it with lyrics?
Speaker 2: What are you with lyrics? I wanted to root off the Red Nose but.
Speaker 1: You didn't play the instrumental.
Speaker 2: How are they going to sing? I want to hear singing.
Speaker 1: While we're talking. You went there to be music playing?
Speaker 2: Red No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this sounds great, very shiny nose and if you ever saw him, beauty even say, it.
Speaker 2: Goes like a light fault of the other reindeer. Here's the laugh of call him names idiot.
Speaker 1: They didn't call Rudolph idiot.
Speaker 2: I called you idiot, I know. Anyway, Look it's Rudolph the red nose reindeer. Cereal is general to make your mouth. No, No, that's elf on the shelf.
Speaker 1: Oh, somebody sent me or sent us an email. They got a cereal the Nutty Buddy one. Yes, do we have that in the Little Debbie not yet? A listener wanted to send it to us, so just say yes please. Well, I wasn't sure if you sorry what because I'm not supposed to know what's in the cereal sack.
Speaker 2: I would have told you if we got that, because that's very exciting.
Speaker 1: If we get it, because it's a very big s.
Speaker 2: Is that what I sound like?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So all the Little Debbie cereals have come and gone already, and this is the next one up to bat We have not send.
Speaker 1: Please, we have.
Speaker 2: Not Please tell them to hurry so we can use it next week. We would like to have it next week. Please express mail that. Please send.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Katie Pellamares, Thank you so much for emailing us. Katie Lersp at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Thanks Katie. I'm just shaking it because of the things.
Speaker 3: Not there, honey, right now, nobody said anything. Who said that anyway?
Speaker 2: Okay? Shoot hot coco naturally flavored with other natural flavors, with marshmallows, so hot. In here it is. We got the flying Reindeer cereal pieces. Okay, that's the chocolate pieces. Then Rudolph's red nose is a marshmallow. Christmas Tree is a marshmallow. And Herme's hat. Who's Hermi? Hermy? He's Hermy? That boy? Yeah, Hermi. Oh that's cool. Okay already, Oh okay, you can read the back while I'm opening it. Who are all the characters?
Speaker 1: That's the Abominable snow Man. That's Rudolph, that's Hermi, that's Rudo off again.
Speaker 2: So this cereal is based on the semi animated.
Speaker 1: I watch it every year with my mom.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can anymore. It's on like some streaming network.
Speaker 1: I bought them, of course you did. It makes me feel nostalgic. I love the holidays. Here would you pour this? Sure, Scott? Oh that's not good pouring technique.
Speaker 2: I could see it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, look at that. It's terrible. The art is terrible. You don't know how to pour.
Speaker 2: Look look what I have? Oh oh, but this isn't the real one. That's so random.
Speaker 1: It says the original classic, right, but.
Speaker 2: That's on VHS. Can you watch that in your house?
Speaker 1: I do have a VHSS player, but this isn't the right one, though, I know.
Speaker 2: It's not the what is it called? It's not claymation, it's what is one of them?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They have like furry, Yeah they're furry. This has vitamins and minerals they all do. This has uh bioengineered food and grating.
Speaker 2: Of course it does General Mills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does it best? Okay, So what is the gimmick on this one? Again, there's no gimmick. It's hot cocoa flavored cereal with marshmallo. So basically we've had this already and.
Speaker 2: Uh cocoa puffs, hot cocoa Swiss miss gonna be the same.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you it smells delicious.
Speaker 2: Of course it does. Chocolate with marshmallows. How could you go wrong? Danielle would love this, and Scary would have too. The pieces are flat, that's so funny. They're not really puffed.
Speaker 1: Are we gonna eat this?
Speaker 2: Or yeah? Let's eat mmm? Now, you will not answer this properly. However, this is exactly like another General Mill cereal, exactly. I'll even give you a hint. It's like another General Mill cereal that tastes exactly like it. It's a seasonal cereal that happens to be out now. Count Chocula very good, Andrew, I gave you pretty much all the hints.
Speaker 1: But I love that. I love it. You're not gonna get it. I'll even give you a hint. Gets it? You only got it because I gave you a hint.
Speaker 2: Three hints. I gave you one, two, three. I love this. Yeah, it's good. Five balls? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Mmm? I'm good?
Speaker 2: Five? Why does this say cramps on it?
Speaker 1: I give this three ball?
Speaker 2: Four balls in a spoon Rudolpho. Andrew gives it four to one. Scott gives it five because it's count chocula all day.
Speaker 1: Hmmmm, put the phone out please, Uh no, I just got a quote on something need Oh nice, they're a good Rudolph perfect. I'm gonna get that today.
Speaker 2: So much sugar we don't even need to trig o treat today.
Speaker 1: I yeah, this gets four balls in a spoon for me.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling that if I drank this, or if I eat this at night, like for dinner, I would like it better than.
Speaker 2: This is not dinner's dessert. It's not a breakfast cereal, and it's just not who each us for breakfast. Just seventeen cups of sugar and one cup of cereal.
Speaker 1: Somehow, I'm sure when like people are back in the studio with us next week, ye, they're gonna have this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah, Danielle will love this cereal.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 2: I like that everything.
Speaker 1: I notice that we are giving way too many cereals five bowls. That's not true, No, we are. Since we started putting up the Hall of Fame, guess how many we had in our first year twenty nineteen seven. Three guess how many? And then ever since then twenty twenty we had four or five? Then twenty twenty one seven this year, we're already on track at seven.
Speaker 2: I know Scott's been putting all the stats out. Yeah, Scott does a great job with that. He's gonna help their Scott Spoonies too, Yeah, other Scott Newman. All right, so now we have two boxes from listeners. Great, there are multiple boxes of cereal in these boxes. I'm gonna let you choose what we take out of each box.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about that.
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: First, it's a cereal mesh up.
Speaker 2: Let's go. No, it isn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Stonybrook, Long Island Way. Well, it's not way out, it's just out there.
Speaker 1: I almost bought these, Okay, at least were in the key Food.
Speaker 2: This is from our friend Pam. We read this letter, I think a couple of weeks ago. Hey, Scott Andrew was a new paulse visiting my son's to college. Oh, decided to check out the local Top supermarket. Oh, we know Tops for cereal. Just wanted to say I love Serial Killers bull Chat, especially when you have guests like Danielle By. Rating for your podcast would be a five out of five.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, thank you.
Speaker 2: But I listened on stitcher, So no rating feature, fix that, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Okay anyway, let me just get on that.
Speaker 2: Hope you enjoy the surreal life selected Take care from Pam and Stonybrook, a fellow Long Islander. Thanks Pam, Pam. We love Maureenes. That's right by your house, Maureene's kitchen. It's this cowplace and it's delicious breakfast. They have all these crazy pancakes. Fine, but they only take cash. Don't like that. Even before the whole like adding a four percent surcharge, they only ever took cash, you know. Of course they have the ATM there, the charges like you know whatever. Anyway, all right, so I don't want to do full full circle market because that just okay.
Speaker 1: So you get to choose. Oh what do you know? I chose Tops well, because we've never had sized frosted strawberries, you like shreaded wheat.
Speaker 2: We've never done a Tops brand service.
Speaker 1: This is a mouthful to say bite sized frosted strawberry flavored shreaded wheat. Say that three times fast. Bite sized frosted strawberry flavor shared wheat, bite sized strawberry flavor, shared wheat, Bite sized strawberry flavor shared wheat.
Speaker 2: No, and see Pam is great.
Speaker 1: See how he aggressively takes this out of my hands. I'm sitting here doing just looking at it, making fun things.
Speaker 2: And then what does he do?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Give it?
Speaker 2: You have an younger brother older, Yeah, I am the younger brother. Okay, gimme.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Pam is very smart. She put her name on the box that way when I forgot it would be there. Wow, thanks Pam, Thank you, Pam. Very smart of you.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: You are a fan of this type of cereal. I love strawberry shirt.
Speaker 1: I love bite sized frosted strawberry flavor shredded wheat.
Speaker 2: Yes you do.
Speaker 1: I haven't had the Tops one, but I have a feeling it's gonna be good.
Speaker 2: You haven't had any any cereal from Tops yet.
Speaker 1: I like the box art very classic. It is artificial. There's no way this is an artificial central naturally and artificially flavored.
Speaker 2: What are they gonna do both? Why can't they just do natural?
Speaker 1: I don't bring that up with them. I am, I am, I I know you're gonna do that. My coin stats, every time I look at it, it tells me I get like these updates.
Speaker 2: My coinbase is just you know what, take your coinbase and shove it up your ass. Seriously, why did you even make me do that?
Speaker 1: Well, who knows.
Speaker 2: Maybe it don't rebound, it's rebounding.
Speaker 1: Maybe it will.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh what the heck was that?
Speaker 2: I sucked the spoon spoon for it, I think, So here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh this smells delicious. I can't pick it up with my freaking spoon. That's all right, freaking's I haven't even had one yet.
Speaker 2: It's not as good as some of the other strawberry frosted beeny which we've had, but it's good, right, The frosting is not quite as prominent.
Speaker 1: It's more potent, right, I shouln't really like it, though, I'm giving this.
Speaker 2: Four bullsh all right, I like it, I don't really like it, so it gets three from me. Yeah, it's all right, I like that. Okay, the Kellgg's one is way better. I agree. There's a lot of ingredients in here. Did you know that was added to package to help preserve freshness?
Speaker 1: I thought it was. When I ate it, I said, Hm, this tastes fresh. Gotta be the bh t G.
Speaker 2: Can we take a break so we can go to number three? Sure back right after this, folks. Okay, no, we'll be back right after this. Wilford, we haven't seen him in a while. I mean, I know he's dead, but we haven't done any Wolford type things for a bit.
Speaker 1: Well it's Halloween.
Speaker 2: Ooh, spooky.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should prepare a cereal graveyard.
Speaker 2: Here comes the ghost of Wilford Brimley diabetes.
Speaker 1: We apologize to the family of Wolford Brimley. We're not making fun of him.
Speaker 2: I have to tell you something funny. What that just happened? What? Nothing?
Speaker 1: Did you spit in this?
Speaker 2: No? But you're eating mine, which is totally cool. Ew. I'm gonna get into spoon because just like headphones on your ears, I'm not putting your mouth in my mouth. Okay again, what what.
Speaker 1: Are you saying?
Speaker 2: You weirdo? There's milk on the counter and I put my hand in it, and now I have that dried dairy smell on my hand. Ew. I hate that, Like when whipped cream or milk or something gets on your hand and then it dries. It smells like old sour.
Speaker 1: Ugh. Sometimes I really do feel like I'm in the retirement home with you and you're just talking and I'm like, Oh, that's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be so much fun when you and I are in the retirement home. Can we be in the same home together.
Speaker 1: No, you'll be dead by the time.
Speaker 2: No, because you'll need a wheelchair before me, and I'll push you for a little bit. Why then I'll break my hip as I'm pushing you, and we'll both be in wheelchairs and we'll have wheelchair races down the hallway. Great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not going off to Long Island, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I'll go somewhere else, doesn't matter. Huh. Okay, we'll discuss.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll talk about it as we get closer, maybe on bull Chat because this is just about cereal. That's right, all right, So I actually really like this. I gotta tell you.
Speaker 2: Well, no one knows what you're talking about because we did it in the last break.
Speaker 1: Oh they just stop listening to the episode. Hey, listeners, if you're still listening, the tops bites bite sized frosted strawberry flavored short to wheat is delicious.
Speaker 2: Cool. What are we looking for? If I find it, I'll let you know. Stop international. I know how to use it. It's not even on.
Speaker 1: Serial killers in turn National. What was that your hand gets so dainty?
Speaker 2: You were like, peep peep, I can't see here, Andrew, you read this?
Speaker 1: Okay, ah unfurl this Hi Andrew, Hi Scott, this is Beebie. I messaged you guys on Instagram. I cut out social media, but ended up on Instagram to follow and see everything Elvis dran in the Morning Show because I really started listening to you all full time during the pandemic. When I started working from home, I had to see everything you guys referenced about on Instagram. Their offices in Melville. They used to listen on their thirty minute drive in the radio show and all the podcasts help during the pandemic when they were getting work from home being a lone majority of the day. Traveling to Toronto this summer was the first trip out of the country for two years. So awesome. I would love to go to Toronto, and I love going to the Walmart and the groceries by the regular everyday products because the ingredients are so much better. Here's a few cereals. Hope you get some good content. Hugs and kisses to the whole shell from the friend you didn't know you had BB. Thank you BB. That's so kind and.
Speaker 2: Love everything BB said. And look what she said. We're gonna try this.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Oh that's gonna taste good.
Speaker 2: Special edition.
Speaker 1: That's gonna taste good. Actually it's a Speci.
Speaker 2: Oh it's an English on the other side. And look it has made with it's very high fibri fibri. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like it, Thank you so much. And that's really nice.
Speaker 2: Look at she said, vector?
Speaker 1: What the heck is vector? It's Oh, it's maple and.
Speaker 4: It's high protein. Let's not do that one today. Okay, we could do this whole box next week. There's more in here. There's foreign rest Quick, and there's a nest Quick cereal.
Speaker 1: I thought we did nest Quick.
Speaker 2: We did, but not from wherever.
Speaker 1: This one's from Canada.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did the Mexico one.
Speaker 1: So she went to the Toronto Walmut and bought all this for us. That's really nice of her. Thank you, that's so kind.
Speaker 2: Actually, she messaged us a few weeks ago and said, hey, did you ever get my box? And I didn't answer.
Speaker 1: Am I doing this?
Speaker 2: We're both doing it now? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're doing a double strawberry. Yes, we are okay, cool, cool, cool, and.
Speaker 2: We'll see what the rating is on this.
Speaker 1: It's so hot in heres are so sweaty. I was gonna say hot, no false. Yeah, smells like pecans and caramel.
Speaker 2: E What that's what it smells like. Is that your deodorant that you use.
Speaker 1: My Brazil cologne? No deodorant. I was waiting for the all natural ones to come back in.
Speaker 2: I bet this is naturally flavored.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it smells really good.
Speaker 2: It smells like strawberry quick old fuel powder container with the coin top. What okay? Natural and artificial flavor? Why? I love the logo.
Speaker 1: I love the the he's fine, mister Miniwheat's what.
Speaker 2: I can't think of the name because it's so hot. I love the mascot. What my name is in it? And I couldn't remember it? Mascot?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Okay? Why is there an asterisk by Kellogg's.
Speaker 1: Don't because it's a.
Speaker 2: Usually on the side and tiny little letters.
Speaker 1: Ummm, come on, Andrew, I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I'm looking.
Speaker 1: It's not really saying much.
Speaker 2: Try harder, Andy, try harder Kellogg's. Hm hmm, watch we find it even though I can't see it's Oh yeah, interest literally right across liar. It's right there. No, look at the very very bottom, very very bottom. It's small even I can see it.
Speaker 1: No it's a cross.
Speaker 2: No it's a star asterisk.
Speaker 1: No it's not. You're just oh. It says it under the box M trademark of Kellogg Company, Kellogg Canada, Inc. I really love that they when it's a Canadian one, they are very proud to say it's Canadian. I think that's the thing that they have to do.
Speaker 2: Why she just like we should say proud to be made in America.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think they do that with theirs.
Speaker 2: I don't like it so much.
Speaker 1: No, what's wrong with it?
Speaker 2: I don't know. There's not enough milk.
Speaker 1: Well, already I could tell you the little strawberry nibblets that are in it. You could see it's bursting nibblets.
Speaker 2: It's prospect. This isn't corn. Hmmmm right.
Speaker 1: Contentrary is like a mini wheat that was close to an ash tray.
Speaker 2: I don't know where that's coming from, but the pictures of the fresh strawberries are kind of like, uh huh no false advertising. Yeah, two balls and a spoon.
Speaker 1: It doesn't taste good.
Speaker 2: No, it's okay.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fan.
Speaker 2: You know what would make this great two balls? You know what would make it great? Strawberry in the middle.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think that's needed. I think this needs more sugar. It's not sugary. That's the problem with it.
Speaker 2: It needs like strawberry preserves in the middle.
Speaker 1: Something frosting. This isn't frosting, it just is. It doesn't taste like it.
Speaker 2: There's eleven percent. There's eleven grams of sugar.
Speaker 1: I don't like the strawberry taste. It's it's too much. It's okay, it's not my favorite. I'm sorry, Thank you, bb, I apologize. Oh and she sends a candy bar for Danielle Gary milk. That's for Cadberry.
Speaker 2: Can't have it though. Nice because that's what they make in the UK. This is the Canadian version, so she wanted Danielle to try it. Oh that's so nice of her, very nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like this one better than this one. This one almost tastes like a like a pudding. It looks strawberry pudding. Look how fast the frosting runs off of it. Yeah, somebody's got to talk to Canada. Get them on the phone, dial them up. Say hello mister Canada.
Speaker 2: All right, Andrew, that's a little silly. Oh that's a little silly. That a little silly. Thank you for listening to Cereal.
Speaker 1: That's too silly. You could say that for jokes to Fridays.
Speaker 2: If you want to send us cereal will be here for another month or so in this particular building when we're moving, and I don't know if we're gonna be able to get cereal there, so send it now.
Speaker 1: Well, they might have to send it to a po box.
Speaker 2: No, that's not happening. You don't understand how peo boxes work. Learn about peo boxing. I still have to go through the po box, pick it up, and bring it to the radio station. So what's the difference. At least that's an extra step. Location that makes no sense. One location is where we're gonna be I know. I mean we can get mail, we can get packages. I just don't know where we're going to keep it. Oh and you got to send out T shirts too, You see that what I just spit wheet you spittled I did. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We appreciate you listening. Please follow us on all social platforms as soon as the new Christmas cereals come, we'll let you know serial killers PC on all of them.
Speaker 1: Yep, and wherever you're listening, leave a review. If you're watching, leave a like.
Speaker 2: Why you're drawing a pentagram? Because today's how yeah oo spooky?
Speaker 1: Do you have a serial graveyard for us?
Speaker 2: Not this week?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: What do you know? Scott's not prepared anyway. I didn't realize that today was Halloween. Yeah, maybe you should do some preparing for the podcast you work on. Yeah yeah, maybe you should do that, huh instead of just blaming others. Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I did make sure you get that like and subscribe button down.
Speaker 1: If you're watching this on YouTube, we're almost at nine hundred subscribers. Isn't that so exciting? So and then all we need is one hundred more and then we get paid on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Baby, please explain to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it means, but I just know that we're verified and then we get paid for our videos.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like a dollar a week. I don't care. Listen.
Speaker 1: It was the same thing when we started with Spreaker. We were getting like a dollar, like not even a dollar, and then over time we grew it okay, and we have a very steady audience. Now. We used to not even get one hundred views on our videos and now we get like three hundred.
Speaker 2: Love it. Thank you all so much for supporting us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: We're here for you.
Speaker 1: Send it to your friends, your family, tell us things that you want us.
Speaker 2: To try, and now we're just dragging it out until Wednesday when we see you on an all new Bowl Chat. Thank you so much for listening to Serial Killers and say, Crunch Andrew, Crunch not driving you home?
Speaker 1: What