Speaker 1: It's I Do Part two.
Speaker 2: I'm Kelly Bensimone, one of your celebrity mentors here on the podcast.
Speaker 1: We're here at iHeart Verbo podcast House with.
Speaker 2: My new friend Pamelin, and we're absolutely loving this Italian inspired villa.
Speaker 1: Pamelin, what's your favorite part of the villa?
Speaker 3: The view?
Speaker 2: The view is fabulous, the view, the pool, the tennis, the exercise room, all the bedrooms, all the space. Incredible, incredible. We had so much fun, it's like stepping into a dream. This is just one of the amazing properties you can find on Verbo. Check out their twenty twenty five vacation rentals of the Year and book your next getaway on the Verbo app. Plus, you can earn rewards with their one key program. It's an amazing deal. All right, So last time the listener's heard from us and we talked all about the kind of things each of us are looking for as a partner and what we don't want and what we do want. Then we headed out to Bottle Rock Show and we kind of had some goals in mind. So let's recap, all right, did we find anyone that was attractive? No?
Speaker 1: Did we have fun? Yes?
Speaker 3: But let's like bring it back. I mean, I don't mean to say no so bluntly. I think it was just a unique environment, right, Like we're there to like enjoy this concert, and you know, Benson Boone and justin Timberlake, and so when your focus is on something else and you don't truly have the experience of being at Bottle Rock, so it was a little bit kind of you know, like trying to you know, like do one thing but still experience another thing.
Speaker 1: I mean it was so great.
Speaker 2: I mean, like the music was unbelievable, the food was finale.
Speaker 1: I think we tried absolutely everything now.
Speaker 2: And then the wine people were like sitting there with their crafts of like the most beautiful wine, and.
Speaker 1: Just the vibe was so it was it was just great. It was sophisticated. Everyone looked great.
Speaker 3: It was just so I wasn't looking at men because I was looking at all of these women just in the moment of amazing outfits and so creative and yeah stylish. So I really love that.
Speaker 1: I know, it was really fun.
Speaker 2: I tried to situate us right near like the food court area, where like there was people had to go to the bar and get the food, so I was like, there was a lot of traffic for people.
Speaker 1: You get a for effort. I tried, you guys, it's really fun.
Speaker 2: We had a lot of fun. We had a lot of fun. So do you think there was any flirting or no? No, okay, did you did you have to use Do we have to use.
Speaker 1: Any code words?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, we did not have to use Yes, we did not have to use any code words. It was funny because there was one guy that was like, oh, he's really good looking. You're like no, So I was like, okay, that's fine. So I remember the one that was the Spanish guy. He was very good looking.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that one.
Speaker 2: The guy when you were getting the sushi and he was like, oh, don't leave now, and I was like, that's my Spanish accent. And he was like he was like, don't leave. I was like don't okay, and we were like, you're not looking at each other and We're like, we're not leaving. We're in the line to.
Speaker 1: Get sushi, Like yeah he was yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I like, there were, you know, a bunch of just like attractive people in general. I think that that was you know what. I there was a lot of couples.
Speaker 1: There were a lot of couples.
Speaker 2: Okay, there was that the two guys that made but not have been marketing their T shirt line, which I was not aware of.
Speaker 1: I thought there.
Speaker 2: I was really going in because I was like, remember in the one of the things was like okay with to get them to buy our drinks, and so I was like, these are the guys who are going to buy the drinks, even though I wasn't drinking alcohol that the rest were doing alcohol, but your drink, your lemonade kind of looked like it was like some kind of like Cosmo Vibe. I was drinking and liquid death. But I was like, oh my god, they're going to definitely ask us crickets.
Speaker 1: No, it was crickets.
Speaker 2: They were like just trying to promote their T shirts and I didn't understand. I was like, because I really wasn't paying attention to the T shirts, not to lie.
Speaker 1: I was more interesting.
Speaker 3: The last people that would be buying us drink. They came to bought a rock to wear the T shirts that they're making to promote themselves, like they that's their promotion, that's their marketing budget.
Speaker 1: I actually thought they don't have money. To buy us.
Speaker 2: I actually thought the one woman that was wearing the rose gold ray bands and then her friend that had those really cool hands on, they would have been like, what kind of wine do you want? Yeah, let's hang out, let's you know, just chill out and listen to music.
Speaker 3: Better chance of women buying us a drink. And those two men, for sure, did we get a phone number?
Speaker 1: No, we faiund We found miserably we had fail. We would have just everything we were just like we weren't good enough. We failed.
Speaker 2: Definitive you know, just wasn't good enough means there's possibility for growth.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I this like reminds me so much of just going out with my friends in my twenties and we would you know, go out dancing and we would come home and have the most amazing stories about that night. But it was all about us enjoying each other. Like we wouldn't remember one other person that was actually at the club. It was about us having fun. And so that's like the same thing that always happens to me, is I don't like purposely look you know what I mean. And so it was like we were trying a little bit to like do it because it was fun and that's what we said, you know, we were going to do, which was sweet. But I think in real life, at places like that, it just doesn't work like that, like when you're forcing something or when you're like looking too hard.
Speaker 2: What I think was good is that, like because we kind of had this like fun plans, that it like set us up for success with our own vibe and for just to like have fun. And people were coming towards us and talking to us because we were having so much fun. Sure, I mean the two guys with the weird T shirts. I remember when I said I wanted to have you dance. I did pull out some of my dance books. I don't know if you saw that. I tried to, like I tried to like wave at you to see if you were but I think you were turned around anyway.
Speaker 1: Probably we danced. I mean I did the whole night. We dance. We would a man, but I did the whole night. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I took you into the pit or like walking through don't even I'm really good at navigating.
Speaker 1: You're really cool.
Speaker 3: I think you're just like this just tall, just wonder like walking through this crowd and they just like split open for you to walk through, and I'm just a short little I just follow. I'm like right behind, and it was the most clear path ever.
Speaker 1: I'm like, let's go this way, let's go that way. I was very it was warm in there too. It was like it was very It was really we needed body heating, body.
Speaker 2: Heat, we needed big sweatshirts. But you know what, we had so much fun. I literally loved it. So you know, we we really you know, we talked before that we're not really attracted to the same kind of guys and like you were like, I like suits, and I'm like, this is not a place for any suits. I think one guy in tennis shorts on. They were bougie tennis shorts, but I did not see one suit.
Speaker 3: So I was like, it was definitely not the and our suits, Like, you know, where do people even wear them anymore?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean I love a guy too, Yeah, I mean in New York City. I may I may or may.
Speaker 2: Not have enlisted Tamara with some advice as to what I should do to create more buzz around getting guys.
Speaker 1: To She was like, what are you talking about about getting guys for you?
Speaker 2: Just in general, Like I'm just trying to get guys. I mean that was I had a mission. I was on a mission and I wanted to like bring people and just see what was going on. She was making me laugh so hard. She was like telling it, no, that's not how it works. She's like, I'm like, no, no, I was dancing. She's like, no, no, don't dance.
Speaker 3: What does she want you to do?
Speaker 1: She did, She did say she didn't give me advice. She was just like, don't dance. I was like, should I dance? She's like no, no, no, don't dance. No, no, no, that's not cool.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: She's in this gorgeous had this gorgeous dress and like her beautiful husband and two of them were like this picturesque couple.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, what do you think we should do? She was like, not what you're doing. I was glad, Well, that's what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's you know, fun when you try too hard sometimes like to get and just be yourself.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and I think we're naturally organic.
Speaker 2: And we were in the car with the girls for vaccination, like it was just because I was really like, I just loved this morning when you were talking about like how happy you are in your life and like I really and I say this all the time, but the kinetic energy and just like when you say things like how happy.
Speaker 1: You are just makes people feel good. Yeah. So like when you're like, so what tonight? What made you feel happy?
Speaker 3: Music makes me feel so happy, especially you know, music that takes you back to like certain times. So Justin Timberlake does that for I think so many people, especially you know, in our like era. Yeah, so it was nostalgic, and I think that's like eye blast music all day long. It's my therapy. It's like anywhere from you know, Whitney Houston to Teddy Swims, like all day long.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It takes your mind to a different place.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love that.
Speaker 2: So which one was your favorite? Did you like Justin or did you like Benson better? Justin Timberlake or Benson Boone.
Speaker 3: I saw Benson Boone already, like his full concert.
Speaker 1: I took the girls. Oh so that was so fun. We went to Nashville and.
Speaker 3: I never saw Justin Timberlake perform until tonight, so I was, yeah, I was excited to see to see him probably more. I mean, he's just like iconic, you know.
Speaker 2: I saw at Berkeley's and it was first of all, Barkley's is just a beautiful, beautiful arena. But he was phenomenal. I mean, he's just an amazing dancer, singer. Like I love, you know, the Tennessee's. I love the whole thing. I just like the vibe is really good. Yeah, his presence and I really one thing I really really like about him or even tonight was when the woman gave showed him the jacket that she had embroidered and he was like, I'm going to sign this, and he was just really he's very like engaging with his fans, which I think.
Speaker 1: Is so cool. I mean, twenty five thirty years he's been doing this.
Speaker 3: You could tell he just really still wanted to be there and he loves it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he loves it.
Speaker 3: Just to have a tour, right, yeah, twenty five years later to have such a big tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Benson Moon is over the top. He's a smoke show. You're going to hear it right now. I'm going to tell you he's going to be the next Calvin Kliinet. He is.
Speaker 1: His vibe is very Calvin Klein. That's what he's going to do. That's what I'm forecasting that. Did you hear that? Benson? I'm here for it. He is just he's an adult baby. Like I just adore him and his new song about the mother. I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, okay, late on the timing a great song. Yeah, I'm like Mother's Day pass. So we were like that would have been a really good song for me but to listen to. But I mean, I was just like, oh my gosh, I think I'm.
Speaker 1: Like tearing up.
Speaker 3: No, he's his flips. I could just watch him do those slips all day long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who could do that?
Speaker 3: You just he just stands and then flips.
Speaker 1: But Benson, do not think that Pamelin thinks you're her type, because you're not. She likes guys and suits. I could be his mother easily. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So just to kind of wrap things up, what are your feelings in love and like, what do you want to tell the listeners about going through it?
Speaker 3: Wow? That is just very layered question. Kelly Welly, what are my thoughts on love and divorce or what are my thoughts.
Speaker 2: On just like after today, Like we've been talking about relationships with a lot of different people, of all different ages. And we saw a lot of people tonight that were like really in love all these you know, different couples, and I just wanted to.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to like, you know, what's your takeaway from today, and like how do you how do you feel about love?
Speaker 3: I think what really hit me was I was talking to all of those young bachelor and bachelorette girls and they were the sweetest and they came up to me and they were just like, we love you. We want to be like you when we are old, when we're older, and you, you know, like how you take care of yourself and how happy you are and your personality and how you were explaining things to us about like health and wellness and what we should do, you know, to to like not have to worry so much, you know when when they get to my age. And it just made me no matter like what has happened like in you know, the past, with like getting divorced and all of this, if you don't love who you are, like you're never going to be successful, you know, finding another love or having you know exactly kind of like what you want. And so at the end of the day, like that's just what I focus on I love treating myself, loving myself like really truly like I and I know people say that and it's always overused in this whole self love and are people really doing it?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: And like what does that mean to two people? And it can mean a number of different things, but just hearing like almost like somebody other people saying that that's kind of like what I project and that I'm showing that and then I'm showing that to my girls and and I'm showing that to my clients and like all these people that I care about. That's what I have control over. I don't have ca control over the next stages. And will there be, you know, this new amazing love like I have hope and I truly believe that it will. But I think the first step is, you know, loving yourself and really just like focusing on that and not stopping what you want to do in life just because you don't have a partner, right, I mean, that's I think that the biggest takeaway too. It's like love being by yourself, travel by yourself, do all of these things by yourself, because once you realize how amazing you are, I always want to be But like I choose.
Speaker 1: Me right, you know that.
Speaker 2: But it's also like, you know, it's like you don't always get what you want, but you get what you need. And that's so true because you know, if you are taking care of yourself and you do have respect for yourself, right, those people are going to there's You're that's that person that you really want to be attracted to or you know, be attracted to you.
Speaker 1: Is that he's going to be there because he's going to be your mirror image. Yeah, and I totally believe that one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And No, it just was like refreshing to hear, you know, another contemporary talk about just being genuinely happy.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's there's I'm around so.
Speaker 2: Many people who are just like blaming and shaming other people all day long, and it's just so nice to be around someone who is just like, I'm excited about my future. I love my kids, and I'm just so excited to hear about your journey, your love journey.
Speaker 1: I know it's going to be great. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Well same, And I just learned.
Speaker 1: So much from you too, I mean just about health and wellness.
Speaker 2: And I heard with you you on the phone with your daughters, and they're so cute and so excited and they have such amazing energy, and you know, it's just such a special time with them, and you.
Speaker 1: Know, there's so much to look forward to. There is, there really is.
Speaker 2: And it's interesting because it was like serendipitous to be at a place like Bottle Rock and to see all these people that were just like really enjoying themselves, like naturally and inherently enjoying themselves.
Speaker 1: It just made it. It was just like it was like a very warm it was like a hug there. It was like, oh my god, this is amazing.
Speaker 3: I love napp Well, just like the energy with you know, a man or a girlfriend, that was that energy that I felt when I walked in there. It was like that homey, comfy, cozy feeling that like any of that would resonate with me, whether it's a friend or a you know, a lover or whatever it is, and that's kind of like you just felt really homey in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just regret not getting the Lula Lemon sweatshirt. But that's a side note.
Speaker 3: They weren't sold out.
Speaker 1: Everything was sold out. I was like, I think I'm gonna get a sweatshirt.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'll take the double xx out there, Like, no, it's just so old. We don't have any Nobody was prepared.
Speaker 3: And we were walking in and I'm like, these girls, the Bachelor girls, they didn't have coats and they had on spaghetti strap dresses and they're gonna be They're gonna be really cold. They all had to buy the sweatshirts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was so fun. It was so fun. Well, thank you so much. We need to hear more from Pamelin. We need to know what's going on.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to tell you guys again like some of your tricks of the trade, but you have to listen to the podcast with Jana and hear some of the banter back and forth because it's amazing. I was listening to it last night. I was like, oh my god, these guys are unbelievable. I love, I love we're all just together of oz.
Speaker 1: I would love that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would love to hear like you know what's happening in Tennessee. So yay, thank you so so much for joining us at Bottle Rock and in Nappa.
Speaker 1: We had so much fun.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you for having me, yay.
Speaker 2: Having a Wingwoman has been so much fun. Are you ready to date again, not having the best luck, tired of being single?
Speaker 1: We can help.
Speaker 2: Email us or call us all the infos and the show sheets, follow us on socials, and make sure to rate and review the podcast I Do Part two, an iHeartRadio podcast where falling in love is the main objective.