Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Gatty and now he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 1: I was just reading yet another piece on what's actually in the DSA platform, the Democratic Socialists of America, and holy crap, hey, mainstream media, are you gonna make these people start answering questions whether or not they actually believe this stuff? These candidates, they call themselves Democratic Socialists.
Speaker 2: Why don't we start with that.
Speaker 3: Actually, there are a number of folks who've gone through their platform and it includes, and this is a brief summary, no more bills for anyone, okay, of any sort.
Speaker 1: Stop there, fucking no. Really, the rest of this is gravy. You're laughing, Yes, I'm laughing. Oh my god, Oh my god. If you can stand up in front of a crowd and say no more bills and they think cool, then you're talking to children or dumb dums.
Speaker 2: Exactly, children are dumb dumbs.
Speaker 3: Number two government run food, housing, medicine, transportation, and nationalizing all other large corporations and essential industries.
Speaker 1: That's actually been tried and could be tried, And that one worries me. The No More Bills.
Speaker 3: Three, the drafting of a new constitution, meaning getting rid of the current one. Four, defunding the Department of War. Five, slavery reparations. Six, unlimited free abortion and gender affirming care for all, including minors children. Seven have taxpayers pay off everyone's entire student debt and fund a limited, free higher education for all.
Speaker 1: Eight Why I mean, I suppose there's no point in nitpicking any of these because they're all so ridiculous, but they don't even fit together themselves. Why am I going and getting a degree to get a job in a world where I get free housing, free healthcare, free food, free transportation.
Speaker 2: What do I need a job for? That's actually a pretty good point.
Speaker 3: Let's see taking steps toward fully abolishing the police and prison system, fully abolishing police in prison.
Speaker 4: I mean again, if you talk to a crowd that cheers that you're talking to children or ignoramuses, yes, no jails, no cops.
Speaker 2: Are you nuts?
Speaker 1: How do you type that out on a website and think, Hey, I really think that we're gonna get mocked for this?
Speaker 2: Now go ahead put it in there.
Speaker 3: Well, what you need to remember? And I'm enjoying the mockery very much. Is that human beings very much like us, were induced by Chairman Mao and his regime to drag their parents and teachers into the street and beat them to death for being counter revolutionaries. As idiotic as anything could possibly be, and yet they did it. Let's see nine and all deportations, providing amnesty for all illegal immigrants and allowing unlimited migration to America. Ten, Abolish the Presidency, the Supreme Court unlimited.
Speaker 2: I've got it back up.
Speaker 1: Again, Okay, And as I said, I'm not sure engaging these things in conversation, it's really worthwhile. You're gonna have no borders in a country that gives free everything, free housing, free food, free medical care, free transportation. You're gonna have open borders in a country that offers free everything. You realize the population of the United States is going to be seven point eight billion or whatever the current population of the world is as.
Speaker 3: Soon as they can get the flights and boats came on. Yep, yep, absolutely true, and finally abolish the Presidency, the Supreme Court, and the Senate. Other than that, this writer writes, their plan seems super realistic and not at all naive, revolutionary or dystopian.
Speaker 2: Well, right, as they claim.
Speaker 1: Those candidates get away with claiming that it's just no, you just kind of you know, my you know, the European version of Democratic Party, That's what I'm talking about, kind of right, European socialism, white sort of thing. Well, that's not what the platform says.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are mainstream news commentators right now saying no, no, no, no, they're not communists or like textbook socialists. They want just want more, more help for people, just the warm embrace of collectivism. I'm reminded of Sidney Hook, the great philosopher who starting out as a Marxist and later became a leading critic of communism, who says, I was guilty of judging capitalism by its operations and socialism by its hopes and aspirations, capitalism by its works, and socialism by its literature. To this day, this error and its disastrous consequences are observable in the judgment and behavior of some impressionable and impassioned individuals, mostly young. And he's right, it's a young person's philosophy, because if you have any life experience in any realism, you realize, as Jack did, hooting an hollering that.
Speaker 1: None of this stuff could conceivably work, certainly not together. I mean individually they can't work, but you put them together and it's really hilarious.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely true.
Speaker 3: We were talking about yesterday how I was saying I saw green shoots of real opposition to the DSA among mainstream Democrats. For example. Now this is a weak effort, but here's a prominent New York politician is seeing the DSA take the power in the party, and the activists aren't traditional black politicians like him. And so now this guy was his first name, Donovan Richards. He's the queen Borough President, He's a legend of New York politics. He is now saying he just posted white supremacy comes in all forms. So he's trying to claim the DSA are white supremacist.
Speaker 2: Well, if that works to stop them, I might join him.
Speaker 3: But another example, Abdul al sayed, the islamianist who's running for the Senate in Michigan has a chance of winning. He has been trying to distance himself from the DSA. He is a calculating Manchurian candidate, for sure.
Speaker 2: Google it.
Speaker 3: He's distancing himself from the DSA and insisting he's not technically or practically a member of the radical group, but he's been a markedly enthusiastic supporter for years as he rose up through Michigan's progressive political scene, repeatedly appearing at their events, including headlining a twenty nineteen DSA fundraiser in which the group's Detroit chapter called to me, longtime friend, and he's raised thousands of dollars for them. He's photographed arm and arm regularly with a bevy of grinning socialists, including Rashida Talib, a DSA member who belongs to the Squad, of course, in front of a the Marxist style pamphlet depicting a red DSA fist choking a snake labeled capitalism.
Speaker 1: So apparently, so Bernie founded the DSA, that movement, Democratic Socialists of America. That's what he's called himself. But so this guy writ and then the Free Press today, who is a member of the DSA for a while, said it's gotten more radical over time, So it has changed.
Speaker 2: The actual founders are gone.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, that's what's going on there is they were originally like European style socialism or Democratic Party or whatever, that's what they were, and they've been taken over by the actual communists now. And this guy that left the DSA who's trying to he's a lefty, but he's trying to warn people about this.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: The website prompts readers to imagine a world where the profit motive has been squelched out of existence.
Speaker 2: And this is a quote.
Speaker 1: You have no debt, you don't need health insurance, you don't pay a mortgage or have a landlord because comfortable housing is a human right. Your retirement is publicly funded by who. It goes on to promise open borders, as you mentioned, the abolition of the police, free everything, and guaranteed jobs, all with less effort from the individual as this person who was in the DSA. Right, this is the stuff of fairy tales, but instead of a fairy godmother, the reader is greeted by an agent of the secret police.
Speaker 2: Yeah no gidding, Yeah, well said, well said.
Speaker 3: It's utter fantasy land only a child or a childlike person would fall for. It's really quite astounding. But we've been asking when is the Democratic Party going to realize we've played a bunch of clips. I think it was last week of a DSA gathering or speaker after speaker after speaker is saying, look, we use the Democratic Party to get on the ballot, we use their line, we get elected, and then we're going to crush the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: They are not our friends. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was David French what he wrote while you were on vacation that I thought was really good. Hey, Democrats, the DSA hates you more than they hate Republicans. You need to wake up to.
Speaker 3: That, right and they are. They absolutely are, I believe. Let's start with thirty four. Michael Brett Bear towards the end of Special Report last night, on his panel segment, he had the usual assembly and it's weird. You almost never see this on left Republicans, Democrats, moderates, all discussing the news of the day, start with thirty four.
Speaker 5: We're not just the only ones covering this bloom of democratic socialists and socialists around the country. It is a real thing that people are talking about.
Speaker 2: And the exhibit number one was Van Jones.
Speaker 1: Ideas that are literally insane, nutty, more rounding, dangerous, bigoted, are not progressive, they're.
Speaker 2: Reaggressive and they should not be in our party. Then he featured Bill Maher. The talking point is it's not communism and socialists. Okay, I've read the quotes. Don't tell me I'm not seeing what I am seeing. Could you see yourself voting for JD. Vance?
Speaker 1: Yes, And then he went to I hadn't heard that, yeah, Or Bill Maher would vote for JD.
Speaker 2: Vance over at AOC or who are the hell would be the communist or a Democratic socialists? Yeah? Exactly.
Speaker 3: Then he had on John McCarthy, who's say, a democratic one of your activist, functionary campaign manager type folks.
Speaker 6: Thirty eight, Michael, The opinions that are being taken up by these Democratic socialists are political non starters in any of the places that we actually need to put together a democratic majority. And look like Republicans aren't popular at this moment. Their one big, beautiful bill has not been defined for the American people. Their numbers are down. This should be a layup for Democrats. Their only strategy is to sit and call the Democrats socialists. But the reality is is that brand is actually sticking with Democrats. People buy it, and the reason they buy it is because it feels true. You know, we've seen in the last election cycles that people sit and they look at the Democratic Party and they say it's weak. And you know what, Democrats need to grow a backbone, you know, get a little bit of courage and sit and say no, we are disavowing this.
Speaker 2: Maybe voters might reward that.
Speaker 6: But if we stick with these guys, it's going to be a political disaster for the party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe that's what works to our advantage because I'm similar to Bill Maher, I mean him saying he'd vote for ja jd Vance over Democrats running a socialist, I'll vote for I don't know, pixels, I'll vote for Rama Manuel or pick another Democrat over one of the socialists. I don't it's that important that the socialists, the communists don't end up in power.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's the most evil ideology of the last one hundred and fifty years. And so maybe the good news is George Stephanopolis got Bill Clinton elected as a Democrat. There's no way he thinks socialism is a good idea. And I would assume that soon he's going to have one of these candidates on and just tear them limb from limb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these the Democrats are coming out of the closet as haters of the DSA and of these communists, the Marxists, which is good, yeah, it because we need their help and we're so comfortable as a society in the two parts party system is held so long and.
Speaker 2: Been fairly moderate. I mean, lord knows we have problems.
Speaker 3: But I think Americans tend to think radical political movements can't work here. And if you think that, you're wrong what I always thought, Yeah, yeah, well you were wrong, and I know you don't think that anymore. They absolutely can work because all it takes. And there was a great piece by written by one of your radical leftists I can't remember who's, talking about how they can win with seven percent of the electorate and it might even have been six and I read part of it and thought, you know what, he's right. It's like, you know, fifteen percent of the population can lead a violent revolution if they have a certain number of sympathizers and the third number of people who are just apathetic. So yeah, I would, I would. I would take this stuff seriously. And part of it is a numbers game. I'm looking again at Nate Silver's unbelievably insightful analysis of issues and who cares about them and the imbalance between the bulk of the Democratic Party and the young leftist activists is unbelievable. Among like everybody but young way left college educated activists, the whole Israel Palestine thing came in twenty fifth out of thirty issues. It was randomized several dozen head to head issues, which do you think is more important? And again, Israel Palestine was twenty fifth out of thirty except among the super energized lefties, and that it won. Instead of winning d D twenty eight percent of the time in the head head matchups, it won forty five percent of the time. And among those super lefty people.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: For instance, percentage of voters describing the issue is more important acceptance of gay people among all voters twenty two percent. Among extremely liberal voters it's sixty percent. I think most people will say, what do you mean, acceptance and gay people. Gay people are accepted, but it's a huge issue and a burning issue on the radical left. Acceptance of transgender people. Is that an important issue? Eighteen percent of voters say yes. Forty nine percent of extremely liberal voters say that's a very important issue. It's a extremely energized, very small, very young, college educated, very white subset of humanity, but they've been driving the bus.
Speaker 2: Take the wheelback, Democrats.
Speaker 1: We got an example of just how thoughtful they are. Coming up in a second. If you haven't heard this, dumb kid explain what socialism is and I got I got an example of creeping ideologies. It's depressing. I don't know if I'm going to do that or not. Maybe you've had enough of that, think about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, stay here, Armstrong and getty pah.
Speaker 1: We were talking earlier about how therapy doing more harm than good for some people are really bad advice from therapists. We got some great texts just going through, so we might have to revisit that issue coming up in a little bit. But first we wanted to play this. I've heard it three times already. I enjoyed every time here's a college kid on the street being asked to, you know, to find socialism. This is how much they've thought about this.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 7: I saw statistic amazing for you guys, more than half of young Americans now prefer socialism over capitalism. So if you can look into the camera and give a thirty second elevator pitch on why socialism is better than capitalism?
Speaker 8: Community, are you tired of sitting alone and being by yourself and having no one to talk to. Vassilis, it's all about me. It's about Lara sitting down and having coffee with random strangery and talking to them, talking about the game. Hell, I have hugged more strangers in this past summer because of the next game, because of the World Cup. Because socialism works is a watch parties at a round hosts. It's about the parties that we allow. You don't have cops pogging every single site and saying, oh, you can't be here because there's too many people, instead of allowing people just being in their nature, a natural element of talking each other. Dude, bond over things we love and share. So that was socialis ain't scary word.
Speaker 2: He ain't me.
Speaker 8: Taking your house is about me making sure your house remains in your hands and some million doesn't take it from you.
Speaker 2: That's it. That a bigger house than me than I am going to take it.
Speaker 1: That part of Dan is really really interesting because, like somebody texted earlier, the kid is mistaking socializing for socialism. But then he throws in at the end he does have some concept of the idea of taking your home or everybody getting to have a millionaire is not taking out with something, so.
Speaker 2: That depth of knowledge should not in the day the activists are thinking, geez, these people are easier than I thought they'd be.
Speaker 3: Hey, getting back to my point about how the normal Democrats have to take their party back. One radical of one in New York in a congressional race. He got eleven percent of the population's votes and that was enough to win the primary eleven percent.
Speaker 1: How AOC got into Congress basically the same numbers, right, Armstrong and Getty?
Speaker 2: Should I thousands watch them on that nest cam? The beloved bald Eagles, Jackie and Shadow? What's just happened to Jackie? David Muir last night on the news? He's got one speed.
Speaker 1: So whether he's talking about three dead soldiers returning to the United States from the war in Iran and he goes into this same voice, Should I thousands watch them on that nest cam? The beloved bald Eagles, Jackie and Shadow? What's just happened to Jackie? What's just happened to Jackie?
Speaker 8: Dude?
Speaker 2: Jackie? Are you here? Where's Jackie? Bad news?
Speaker 3: Mister President? So I got this funny I got this. Eagles don't have names. They don't have human names. They don't know their own names. I got this story wrong.
Speaker 2: I saw somebody.
Speaker 1: I thought somebody bought it in an auction, Like some other stuff we were talking about earlier. They auctioned off the rug from the big lebowski that really ties the room together.
Speaker 2: This was found at a good will. A guy paid three dollars for it.
Speaker 1: Wilt Chamberlain's warm up jacket when he played for the Lakers in the nineteen seventy two finals.
Speaker 3: Oh my lord, I know I've been in thrift stores many times. I haven't found anything. I have you an ice bargain shirt? I can think, Oh, that'd be cool to have. Be way too big for me. I'd look like a little kid walking around in it. Would What was the like headline or whatever the therapy stuff you were doing earlier? Oh here it is stand by. Are therapists to blame, yes for the rise of adults cutting off their parents. Everything becomes trauma.
Speaker 1: And has to be dealt with in just like such an extreme way. The therapists ever say, yeah, lots of people don't get along. Sometimes you work it out. Anything else I can do for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your parents were probably youngish and probably would have done stuff a little differently.
Speaker 2: With you, but now you had it pretty good.
Speaker 1: Or get over it, or sounds about like everybody else that comes in here. I remember one time reading I thought this was so good. It was somebody who was a therapist and they had to leave the business when they realized it was just middle aged people whose lives hadn't turned out the way they thought they would.
Speaker 2: That is all they talked to all day long. Wow. Wow.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I was talking about how I personally know of some crazy therapist, So what does that mean if I know a handful and I don't know that many therapists. I know some normal therapists too, but sure, and you know, I would guess that most therapists are normal and helpful, but that the problem.
Speaker 3: Is a lot like if you knew like half a dozen dentists and two of them stole people's teeth while they were out and like sold them for profit and left you toothless, that would be that I would approach dentistry in a different way.
Speaker 1: Knowing that I talked about therapists stories I know personally of marriage counselors who ended up sleeping with the husband or the wife of the people they were supposed to be giving therapy to.
Speaker 2: How awful is that? Really? There ought to be a jail term for that. God, there should be.
Speaker 1: I know somebody who had that happen to him has been fighting the state of California to try to get this person disbarred.
Speaker 2: That it's uphill climb.
Speaker 1: Oh, we went to save our marriage and you slept with my husband. Good freaking God. Anyway, we got this text, Jack, You're right, I know a therapist who one slept and remarried one friend's husband, and two slept with and bought the house of another friend. What uh got this text? As a cop and personally, the observed mental health crisis is now based on your mental problems being defining qualities of your personality.
Speaker 2: Jack.
Speaker 1: You didn't say I am cancer. You said I have cancer. However, the new trend is to identify with your mental problems as who you are as opposed to an obstacle or medical challenge to address, treat, and hopefully manage. Now the expectation is everyone must adjust to your mental situation. Yes, and if you don't, it's similar to racism. You're intentionally being mean or intolerant. I have experienced this. You're intentionally being mean or intolerant because you have a racist like response to someone with mental problems. Even though you may have zero knowledge that they had an issue. You're just supposed to assume they do and adjust your life around their problems.
Speaker 3: Right, there's definitely a lot of the narcissism of small distinctions. You should listen to me and pay attention to me and sympathize with me because.
Speaker 2: I have this or that.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, in a way that look maybe back in the day post WW two, we're a little closed off about our mental challenges, and then maybe we should have, you know, shared a little more. Okay, But there's a sweet spot, and like everything in the modern world, really everything in humankind seems to go from one extreme to another.
Speaker 2: You pass the sweet spot in the middle.
Speaker 3: You have no idea you're there, so you keep going, and before you know it, everybody's diagnosing themselves with a malady and asking for special consideration. When your malady is you're a human being. We get depressed, we get anxious, we lack confidence, we have imposter syndrome. Sometimes we drink too much and feel bad about it whatever you're a human.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I My guess would be we hit peak therapy being good for society years ago, I don't know how long ago, and it's and then we're swinging back.
Speaker 3: I would guess you know my favorite therapy joke you mentioned him earlier, Woody Allen. After twelve years of therapy pouring out my heart, my therapist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, no, hopling, lazy. You see you see what do you hal? Those years? I guess you do get it.
Speaker 2: Which movie does Woody Allen open with the therapy joke? Is at Annie Hall.
Speaker 1: It's one of his big movies where he opens with the joke my uncle thought he was a chicken. Why didn't she get him to a therapist? We could use the eggs? Just too good Alzheimer. This is not funny. Oh oh, this one will bother you. I lost both my daughters to transgender therapists when they turned twenty two. Oh my god, my oldest is now thirty. They cut off all ties to the family. I do know they are living together, so them having each other gives me some comfort. But as my own parents' age get dimension cancer, they have no closure with their grandkids, and all I can think is that my kids will eventually realize what they did and need more therapy to get over the pain that was caused by the therapists.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah, I've it's heartbreaking. These kids get swept up in the transgender activist thing. They've got problems, they get sold on not only not the right solution, but a twisted, sick version of a solution. Then when they finally, finally, finally, painfully come to terms with the fact that they were defrauded.
Speaker 1: And they're even more screwed up, you know, just on the therapy in general. And this is probably causes pain for some people. I'm not trying to cause pain, but so maybe you did have a bad mom or dad, or brother or boss or whatever it is, except in extreme cases, the idea that you make the rest of your life you define around that I can't do this or that, or I have these are those problems in relationships or jobs or whatever because of whoever you're using as your reason for all your problems for the rest of your life, as opposed to, yeah, that's horrible that happened to you. Let's figure out a way to you know, not let that affect your life going forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that ought to be the first words of all counseling.
Speaker 3: All right, our job is to overcome that, yeah, wallowing it, overcome it, right, And maybe you had level one of stuff to overcome. Maybe you're a three, maybe you're a five, God bless you. But our job here is to overcome.
Speaker 1: That as opposed to let it define you for the rest of your life. Right, profit in that it reminds me a lonesome dove. When Augustus McCrae Robert duvall was talking to Lori Darling, Darling who had just been gang raped by a bunch of bandidos, and she's crying and he's hugging her, and she's saying that shouldn't have happened. They shouldn't have done that, And he said it shouldn't have happened, but it did. And we've got to figure out how to move on with our lives. And I always thought that's just so much better advice than you know, making that the focus of your existence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's not cold to say that, No, that's it's caring to say, yes, don't let your life be ruined.
Speaker 2: Easy for me to say.
Speaker 1: I realize, Yeah, yeah, well I thought that was an interesting moment in that in that book Politic prize winning book, and then the TV show.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't happen, but it did.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about this. I was taking a walk the other day. Oddly enough, I was thinking about the hashtag me two movement.
Speaker 2: And H and.
Speaker 3: And I just for the record, I have a whore ungentleman behavior by dudes it disgusts me. Sorry, hard guys and tate brothers fans. I believe in treating women with kindness and respect. But the aspect, the aspect of the me too movement that became leftist politics, because remember that's one of the grievance groups that the greater Neo Marxist movement tried to try to you know, rope into their their you know, their forces, was women who have been victimized by men, resent men, et cetera. Overthrowing the patriarchy is all about males. It's an underrecognized aspect of this movement. So I so many angry, crazy young women are into this the whole male female thing. You can't get that activism if you convince women that, yeah, some drunken idiot grabbed your button a bar, but you're fine. You're fine. He's an a hole and a jerk. Watch out for drunken dudes because they act like idiots.
Speaker 2: You can't say that.
Speaker 3: You've got to say, oh my god, that was a sexual assault. You have been victimized, you are oh my god, are you okay? You can't get people to become activists unless you's what's the correct term if you impostrophize a catastrophized thank you. I was gonna say traumatized and know there's wrong. You've got to catastrophize people's unpleasant experiences to radicalize them. And I would never minimize a serious, you know, sexual victimization or physical assault or whatever, of course, but catastrophization maybe the worst thing that we've taught our youngsters. Yeah, and other people have taught them. Yeah, dang it, that's something to watch out for.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I think about my own loved ones, who I don't want to have them focus the rest of their lives on various bad things that have occurred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they have, Yeah to a lot of people.
Speaker 3: I hope that tide had come all the way in and now it's going out again.
Speaker 1: I'll ponder all that while I'm at Goodwill this afternoon, going through the bin trying to find rick Berry's knee socks. We will finished strong.
Speaker 2: Next time Strong knocked again.
Speaker 9: The man inside said he was not going to get out. They looked inside and didn't see anybody, but the lid was closed. No one was in the restroom. It kind of startled that. All of a sudden, a head popped out of the toilet and he said, I'm in here. He told them he was retrieving a mountain dew bottle that he dropped in from the night before. After it was cut open, the man was able to actu The toilet. Fire department did hook up water to their truck and gave him a free shower.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they had to hose him off. What happened there? Michael?
Speaker 1: Guy fell into a porta potty. He was chasing all into a porta party. How often does this happen nationwide? I feel like you bring us one of these once a week.
Speaker 3: Some days I think you're pushing people into porta potties.
Speaker 2: Just for the enentroyment.
Speaker 3: This guy was had a mountain dew and he dropped it into the toilet. In this porta potty that cost a dollar eighty seven, and so he went down after it. And here's the good part. So he goes to get it, he falls into the porta potty and the local fire fighters and that was their oddly speaking spokesperson.
Speaker 2: Then we shout up to the porta party and that's a good question. How did they get something?
Speaker 1: Did how many here muffled yells coming from a porta potty? Did he have his cell phone with him?
Speaker 2: All right, it does not make that clear.
Speaker 3: Local firefighters were called, can come and rescue the man?
Speaker 2: And this is great.
Speaker 3: So they showed up and they're looking in the porta potty and they don't see anybody, and and uh, let's see. One firefighter shouted, that would be so gross and weirdly enough that blue water is probably worse for you than stuff coming out of humans because of Taco bell let us. But yeah, and I don't understand quite all of this. But the firefighter shouted, uh, I can't hear you put your head through the thing like you were before we showed up.
Speaker 2: And the stuck man responded, I can't.
Speaker 3: Dumb f okay the firefighter In a minute, the firefighter responded, I'm the dumb F you're stuck in a urinal.
Speaker 1: I think I would have just said, well, I'm through here and closed the door.
Speaker 2: You know you're right, I'm a dumb cluck.
Speaker 3: See uh, I can't dumb. If that's the kind of guy who chases a mountain dew into a porta pot and ends up drowning.
Speaker 2: Those two things probably do go together.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I mean dumb if it's not a good idea when people try to get their cell phone or something of value but a mountain dew.
Speaker 3: The company that owns the turlet confirmed that he was trying to get a mountain do and he'd been stuck there for eight hours.
Speaker 2: Eight hours, that's a new detail.
Speaker 3: Well now, when the firefighters showed up and instructed him, maybe he was in a bit of a mood.
Speaker 2: Haven't we all said things we regretted.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I shouldn't have called you that, but I've been neck deep in poopee and whatever this blue chemical is. I'm sorry for an entire work day.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Is your name Jim? Jim? I'm sorry I called you a DUMBF.
Speaker 3: I've been in human excrement since eight o'clock this smart if you can imagine that.
Speaker 2: So my patience is thin. Yes, I just I snapped at you. I shouldn't have.
Speaker 3: It's not about you. I'm sorry. I hope you can accept. Oh you don't want to shake my hand. I get it, But if I weren't covered with excrement, I'd like to shake your hand and ask your forgiveness.
Speaker 2: See that's the way he should have approached it. Ah.
Speaker 1: Oh, and then they hosed him off with the fire hose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, eight hours that.
Speaker 2: What's that juice in there that neutralizes all saying?
Speaker 1: I think the blue juice would be more harmful to you than whatever the pooh is.
Speaker 2: What's in that?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't think the poo would do you any good.
Speaker 1: No, I do think Michael's pushing people into porta potties. So we'll have one of these stories every week. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty. And he's like the firefighter that sets fires. Yeah, same thing.
Speaker 3: Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up the day. There he is, I just accused him. Our technical director, Mike Langlom, I go, what's final thought?
Speaker 1: I was just singing Rodney dangerfield, and he talked about going to this therapist and the therapist would say, you're really obnoxious.
Speaker 2: He goes, I want a second opinion. He goes, Okay, you're ugly too. There you go. Yeah, yeah, that's not a good therapist either. Jack. Do you have a final thought for us?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: I agree with Charles cw. A Cook of the National Review. Can I just say I'm going to a movie without having to defend myself against you? Okay, then you don't go I'm gonna go see the Odyssey. I'm not in it to defend my position of wanting to go see a movie that's supposed to be good. Leave me alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, good point.
Speaker 3: I'd like you your argument that this is got to be good for people re introducing themselves to Western civilization, how important it is to study it. Do not apologize for Western civilization. It's elevated billions of people to lives they couldn't have dreamed of a couple hundred years ago. Up with the USA, up with Western civilization, Judeo Christian principles, et cetera.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Armstrong in Getty wrapping up about other grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 3: What happened to Jackie next. Oh boy, so many people takes a little time. Go to Armstrong Yetty dot com. I think Hanson posted on our hot links that fabulous guide to reset your TV so it's not on the big box store settings they get shipped with.
Speaker 2: I've done it. It's great.
Speaker 1: Is there any way to keep it from spying on me and selling my information?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: There is, absolutely it's part of the list. Drops note mail bag at Armstrong Yeddy dot com. Pickup some ang swag at Armstrong Yeddy dot com. I got some funny stuff planning for the One More Thing podcast.
Speaker 2: Get that too. We'll see tomorrow. God bless America. My point was made. Also, screw it, I'm leaving.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 2: I thought everything was over. Okay, cheer boom Gay came over. Let's go home, go away here, So let's go.
Speaker 8: Over the farm.
Speaker 3: I'm going to call my lawyer, gun Justice snow white Boi points points take two blind me nailed that down.
Speaker 2: Let high know. Thanks you all very much, Armstrong and Jetty