Speaker 1: Welcome to and where does the intercom?
Speaker 2: Now introducing Drew the Great I'm happy to be here, and now introducing Enya de Monster.
Speaker 3: Am I the Monster.
Speaker 1: Now let's have a good show. Fn'll be like, hey, guys, alcome, welcome, Welcome, Welcome.
Speaker 3: It's nighttime. We don't do this at night very often, and when we do, let's just say, things get a little freaking.
Speaker 1: It's a little comfortable in here, you know. It's like it's like, yeah, so true. I love you, I love you. I want to start this episode out. I want to start this episode out by saying, if it wasn't for Beyonce, we would have nothing. And I just want to make it very clear. I don't that everything we do is for Beyonce. I don't stand with this, and she changed our lives and honestly, if we take anything away from her, she can just have my spot.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Yeah, I mean it was a problem one time or not. One time. There was talks of my remix being nominated for Yeah, it was going to get Album of the Year even though it was just a single, and I found out through some higher ups that that was not going to satisfy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Beyonce was not fucking happy with it.
Speaker 3: Actually is fucked up. She hasn't got an Album of the Year. I'm not kidding. It's like, I know she has a lot of Grammys, but come on, how does she not have Album of the Year. But I think the Grammy zero scam. But also when my faves went, I'm like, yes, like the dichotomy of what the Grammy institution is as disgusting, it's repulsive. But when my girls win and I see that picture, I'm happy.
Speaker 1: I'm happy.
Speaker 3: I'm happy like I want.
Speaker 1: I'm happy. Okay, guys, we did the big thing. We went to Big sur again. Oh my god, so like the tea is is. Enya surprised me with a trip to Iceland, but it just wasn't the right time. We had work, we just had things to do. It was a little chilly.
Speaker 3: It was also I thought that was so bad. It's like the dream location for you but also me, but specifically for Drew. And I was like, I'm gonna like, I'm gonna be so kind, I'm going to just book the tickets like fuck it, I'm just going to do it. And then the more I looked into it, it was like it is the most dangerous and a full time to go to Iceland at the end of octoberarly the exact dates I had booked. It was like, this is the worst time. You can't really go anywhere. It's snowing, it's raining, it's like sleeping, it's awful. It's like there's black eyes everywhere. You will probably crash and die, so you'll just stay in your hotel the whole time. And I was just like, honestly, wait.
Speaker 1: We should yeah, should we do that? We should? But die Yeah. So we were gonna go to Iceland. It was gonna be a movie, it was gonna be a vibe. We're gonna record a couple episodes out there, but it just wasn't the time. It was two Chili vibes. So instead it.
Speaker 3: Was two Chili Vibes.
Speaker 1: Instead, we decided to just take a weekend up in Big sir And and it was before we get into how hellish it was. The entire trip as a whole was literally one of the greatest vacations I've ever been on in my entire life. Like once we were in it, it was iconic, Like I got some pictures of myself and India and Josiah that like literally people like travel across the world and wait, hundreds and hundreds of years or.
Speaker 3: Motherfucker that got his first like real nice camera and he's like, yeah, it took that. Well, No, you're like one step away from adding the like putting the.
Speaker 1: Camera shot on thirty five, No, putting the.
Speaker 3: Camera emoji in other people's comments like tag me.
Speaker 1: No, you have to admit, Like, the pictures I got were pretty good. They ate down, but the drive up there, I'm not kidding, it made me want to pull my intestines out of my fucking ass and hang myself with my small intestine. And he's like, oh my god, it was horrible.
Speaker 3: At least it would it would hold you up because it's so full of poops.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Yeah, I'm very consipated right now. It is weird, say this is not a movie. Well, I was like, let's leave earlier in the days so we can have a night there to chill and vibe out. Well, that didn't work out, and so we left at like nine pm and it's a six hour drive up. We should have just fucking flew, but it's a six hour drive up. And the closer we got, the more we were like wait, we're going like up and around like this is insane.
Speaker 3: Which that happened last time, but it was right after the landslide on the PCH. And then this time I had used Apple Maps, which I don't fuck with Apple Maps.
Speaker 1: I love Apple Apple all the way.
Speaker 3: And Apple Maps randomly started being like there's no roads, like we can't give you any any directions up here, and I was like, okay, that's funny, Like that's weird. I'll just use Google. And then I started to use Google and it was telling us we could go. But then the Apple thing really started getting in my freaking head. And on the drive up, I was like, what is this?
Speaker 1: Something is seriously off, like something the East.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it's like, which is in the east the storms a bruin. It's like rone. No people on TikTok use it for the fucking hurricanes.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh, it's like winds in the east. The funk What is the one that I like?
Speaker 3: I need that audio? And then fun, what's the other one?
Speaker 1: The stuck in fullsome prison like that one, the Johnny Cash. It's like just look up fullsome prison, like.
Speaker 3: When you look up Johnny Cash, it's Johnny Cash Hurricanes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one. Yeah, it's rolling around the bin like that fucking song. It's canceled. It's over. Also, I decided what I'm starting to do is when I call someone and they don't answer my phone, or I text someone and they don't answer my text back for days, they're canceled. I'm canceling them. I've canceled like most of my friends, they're all over what's crazy is?
Speaker 3: I know there's at least three times on the podcast where we've been like I hate when people just get mad when I don't text back, like it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 1: Like, but it's different, Like it is really different because I am mentally ill and like very unstable constantly and honestly, like recently, I've been destabilized very heavily.
Speaker 3: By fluid and stabilized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, the stabilizer. We didn't even finish this first Oh sorry, No, that was my bad.
Speaker 3: Yea, it is your fall. And when I think about it, a lot of it was bad. It was.
Speaker 1: A lot of.
Speaker 3: A lot of things happened for me.
Speaker 1: Bring their fu potions. Yeah, but so we're we're like, oh fuck, Like it's saying no roads. But I'm just like let's just like thuck it out. We'll like get up there and like whatever happens happens. We'll cross the bridge when we get there. Well, we pull up and I'm driving down this road. It's the only road into Big Surf from the north, and it's like road closed, do not enter past ten pm. It's like two am at this point.
Speaker 3: And then it's like all these signs being like ten pm to six am it's closed.
Speaker 1: And I keep driving because I'm like, well, they can't just not let me go to my house, like I live up there, Like let me in.
Speaker 3: It was like when we get there, tell them we live there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, because like no, that's literally like the te that is that is a thing. And then we keep driving and we drive twenty six miles like ignoring these signs or twenty six minutes, ignoring all these signs saying do not go, and we pull up and the fucking road is closed from ten pm to six am. Mind you it's four I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like two thirty. And we were like no, like I bet they finished work early, Like maybe they'll just let us pass. We go up there, and we asked the guy First of all, the guy looks high as fuck.
Speaker 1: He was stoned out of it.
Speaker 3: He was like so high, and honestly, God blessed because if I was bored as fuck working on the side of the PCH, I would get high too. But he was like, no, you can't come. And we contemplated staying at an inn, but it just felt so stupid because we had paid for the airbnb that night, and we were like, what are we gonna do. Go pay for a room and a fucking in and all squeeze into bed, yeah, and be there for like two fucking hours.
Speaker 1: It's like Mono ray in, so it's gonna be two thousand dollars a night, like, and it's also was for four hours, yeah, and it.
Speaker 3: Was literally like by the time we would have gone there would have been like three am, three thirty. So we were like, let's just sleep in the car.
Speaker 1: Like we just literally pulled off on this side of the PCH and slept in the car for four hours. And the only person that slept was in you, Like, I got like an hour max of sleep, no one else fucking and we woke up at I woke up at five point fifty eight on the dot and I was like.
Speaker 3: Oh, okaybe because like a bunch of cars started speeding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every single car in the world started driving by, and I was just like, okay, guys, it's time to go. Like so I just like in like a sleep day, like sleep deprived days, like put the car in drive and was like, all right, guys, we're leaving, and in youa like woke up for half a second and was like, no, we should just sleep here till like eight at least, like we should just sleep in like and I was like, Inya, we have a house with beds that we can go sleep in, like we should go do that, and she was like no, no, like let's sleep and I was just like no, I'm literally going like you're not. You'll sleep in the car there because we got an hour of a drive left.
Speaker 3: It was like two things. One like it's don't talk to me before my sleep, Like don't talk to me before my coffee. That's me with my sleep. Don't talk to me when I'm sleeping.
Speaker 1: Like I don't talk to Enya unless she's had fifteen hours of sleep.
Speaker 3: And I just did. I like felt like I had entered rem sleep and then it felt like I hate saying this, but like it genuinely felt like the only parts of my brain that were awake was the part that wanted to sleep, and then the part that still somehow like my OCD was activated. I'm not kidding. Part of the reason I wanted to stay there is because I was convinced we were gonna crash and die at sleeping uh driving at that time, and I was like genuinely convinced. I was like, I was like, I feel it deep in my gut that we shouldn't be going. But I always do that when I think I have a gut feeling, but really it's because I don't want to do something. But then I tell myself it's a gut feeling because if I do the thing, I'm gonna die. But really I'm just like lazier, sleepy or bored or like whatever. But I do the same thing with like flights. I'll be like, oh, this flight is gonna crash because I really don't want to leave. Bit you don't want to leave because you're with your fucking family or word to.
Speaker 1: Hermit, Yeah, we're like so hermited. Well, anyways, I just drive the rest of the way.
Speaker 3: And and it took us an hour.
Speaker 1: It took us. It took us an hour to get to Big sur and then we went up and down the fucking road in Big Surf for literally forty five minutes, like I'm not exaggerating, like so like by the time we got to our airbnb, we had been on the road for fourteen hours, it was, and it's a six hour drive, and it was fucking horrible because it was so foggy. It was gorgeous, like don't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got like I got some of the best.
Speaker 1: Oh magical, like the fucking like fog rolling in over the highlight.
Speaker 3: It was like all cows because the airbnb we go to in Bigsur is this really secluded cabin and the address for it isn't a real address. It's literally off the pch and you have to follow these weird directions. But we were coming from the other side of the mountain and we couldn't figure it out. And also we were all running on like two hours of fucking sleep, drew barely any sleep, like we were all just so cash. It took us so long to find it, but God, when we did.
Speaker 1: God blessed us. No, y'all, like real, real happen, like we are so blessed, Like we're blessed to be like waking up another day to breathe and sing with God's creations. Like I'm talking to y'all, by the way, Like when you wake up in the morning, really start like focusing on how how blessed you are to be able to open your eyes, like because not a lot.
Speaker 3: Of people get this this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in my eyes. And that's why they call it the present because it's a present.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't look me in my eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's no.
Speaker 3: Literally, I'm not kidding. I would do anything to go back there, like we were being in nature. I was like, this is this is where we're supposed to be. Yeah, like I I I am not a part of I'm not a part of your worldly wants and exactly I am literally like I am not worldly this all of this. I'm starting to feel like it's too worldly.
Speaker 1: Giving is giving? We need a creek, Like, yeah, I need a creek in my back. I don't need an iPhone or a mirror. I need a creek with big rocks to climb.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it was so fucking fun, Like it's gonna make me kill myself. Because I don't have it in my backyard.
Speaker 1: Oh but coming soon, y'all, like coming very soon in his death, because we will never obtain that type of wealth.
Speaker 3: I know. That's all I was again, it was like, damn to have something like this in your position. You either have to have like it has to be passed to you in a generation, or you just have to be extremely wealthy, or you buy.
Speaker 1: It when it was two thousand dollars. You know what's crazy is like there are no places left in America that you can pull up and be like okay, like the land's really cheap. No one's out here, it's not developed, like I just want to live out here in the middle of nowhere and like whatever. And then slowly over time it develops and gets more like populated, and then by the end of like the decade, it's worth like two hundred thousand dollars, and then by the twenty years later, it's worth two million dollars. Like it's so annoying.
Speaker 3: Wait, that's not true though, because Josie bought the Blue Tiger Club when it was oh.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, them Mingo Club, the Pink Flamingo Clubs.
Speaker 3: Pink Flamingo Club, become a thing. May that up?
Speaker 1: Pink and Green spider Club, green needle.
Speaker 3: Green needle. I think I'm gonna buy a school bus. That's kind of.
Speaker 1: Like, actually, I'm not. I'm not fucking playing, like, quit throwing things because it's actually getting scary. It's like really, actually.
Speaker 3: Wait, what we were talking about the other day that we were saying we're gonna start hitting each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, we're saying we would hit the fuck out of each other if we dated.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, if we dated, we would hit each other. But I was saying the other day, like I think I'm gonna start hitting Drew. Yeah, casually, like wake him up with a slat. But the problem is you wake up at like six am, so I'd never be Oh, I could wake you up from your naps with a hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I really haven't been napping recently, have you noticed? Yeah, like I'm been trying that. I've been noticing that, right, I've been noticing that. But yeah, that's the big sur trip is gorgeous.
Speaker 3: It was so awesome. And coming back to this apartment. No, everything is too worldly. Everything is too worldly. Until I'm high as fuck on my iPhone in the middle of the night and then it's just as worldly.
Speaker 1: As you know. What I'm realizing is like the spiders and bugs and big sir, like it's a they're a different vibeir.
Speaker 3: Could they bit me the fuck up? They literally attacked me. They're like real spiders out.
Speaker 1: There, I'm saying, Like the spiders in our house are like fucking freeloaders, their bunk as fuck, like I hate all of them, like, get the fuck out of my bed, Not to mention the fucking termites and shit, like, No, it's the bugs here, like they they take take, take, take, take, and they never give. They except for that one, that one that one eats all of our fucking fruit flies, like that one's iconic. But the bugs and big sirt like we're intruding on their land. It's like it's like if I went out there and squashed a spider, that would be like me going into the ocean and beheading a shark.
Speaker 3: Because I hate as I am somebody who I will literally kill any bug. I don't give a fuck about that. Your only crime was being small, No, your crime was being mad, fucking annoying, And you're gonna bite me because you're a bitch. I don't give a fuck about bugs like that. But when we were in the creek, anytime there was with the spider on it, usually I would have just fucking grabbed the water we and like got it off the wall and hung out in there. But I genuinely did respect their say. I was like, honestly, I'm in your house right now. It's like when you go to a friend's house and a lot of y'all don't do this because you weren't raised with fucking manners. But it's like when you go to a friend's house and you like use their cups and stuff, and you're supposed to wash them or at least put them in the sink before you leave.
Speaker 1: A lot of people, a lot of people don't do that. A lot of people don't wash their cup out and put it back in the cupboard when they're done, or in the washing machine, or just simply put it in the sink. A lot of people and that is just proof that you're a bad person. Yeah, you're evil, So start doing that.
Speaker 3: And if you're sitting here thinking like, oh my god, I just got home from my friend's house and I didn't put the cups away, that makes me so anxious. I wonder if my friend feels weird about it but just never says anything. Your friend does think that, and your friend thinks you're evil. Yeah, you're not going to you back over.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, oh we should.
Speaker 3: Just literally for the rest of the episodes just leave in things like that, like anxiety and.
Speaker 1: Doing I was literally about to go in like literally. Also, like I know you're probably laying in bed at night, like thinking about like something embarrassing you did in your past, or something like like that you cringe at, or like a behavior you had that like, yeah, you feel weird about and like you're like, do those people think about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're feeling regretful and shameful.
Speaker 1: And it's for a reasons. Ever, everybody remembers. Everybody remembers every embarrassing moment that you've had around them, and they hold it against me, they hold it against you. It's it's like subconsciously deep in their head that like, oh, yeah, you're the piss girl, Like you pissed your Yeah, pissed your pants, like in front of everybody in fourth grade.
Speaker 3: Gives a fuck if it was because you sneezed and you are on your period, so you like kind of leaps like, no, that's still fucking disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're weird.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows it, And honestly, for a long time, nobody was even gonna tell you had a stain on your butt from your period. But you got it on the fucking bed like a nasty bit.
Speaker 1: And by the time, like you got home from school after riding the bus, it had already browned it, the blood had already oxidized a little bit.
Speaker 3: I have I told you about in high school there was this girl who was hell a homophobic for no fucking reason, and.
Speaker 1: She was whatever she wanted to be, a nurse, whatever you're about to say, she deserved all of it.
Speaker 3: Well, she started her period in class and we had just gone to another fucking argument about whether gay people should be able to adopt, And I was like, but you are so fucking dumb, like, are you gonna adopt those kids? Literally? What are you fighting for? Dumbest argument I've ever heard. But we like got into this huge back and forth and then our teacher made us stop because we were getting like aggressive with each other. Bitch. She got up and she went to go walk out of the class, and she had a huge period staying on her button. And I was right behind her because we sat next to each other, and my friend tapped me on the shoulder and I was like, oh my god, stop her. And I was like, no, let her walk through the hallway. And I let her ass walk through the fucking hallway, because how the fuck are you? How the fuck do you want to be a nurse? But you're gonna literally be homophobic? Like yeah, but yeah, she walked around with a period, but and she got really embarrassed.
Speaker 1: So damn well. Speaking of embarrassing things that people did, we have JD Van's fucking a couch nasty freak, fucking bitch Diyana fire challenge challenge hypothetically, but Caylen Bennett gun girl shitting herself at a college frat party.
Speaker 3: Wait, so is that real or was that a rumor?
Speaker 1: It's real? Okay, it's real. Yeah, it's it's a very real thing that happened.
Speaker 3: Well, wait, I start a rumor like that about someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Josiah, No, it has to be somebody who liked I had a wet dream while recording the podcast. No, what I don't like that one.
Speaker 3: We can't tell that one to people when we tell that one to people, they'd like, low key believe it from the clips they've probably seen it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the point of the room. Yeah, that's like the point. Okay. So back to Kaylyn Bennett gun Girl. So I know for a fact I've talked about this on the Patreon. I don't think I've talked about it publicly. But for years and years, and I'm not exaggerating literally years, multiple years, not a single soul in my life knew about this. It was just me and my followers on this account. I had a top secret Caitlin Bennett Sleeper cell fan account that I would post on every single day, and I was in character, like it was straight up like methodick the.
Speaker 3: Day the day Drew exposed this to me, like he carried out this whole experiment, sought through and then showed me everything. I will never forget that day, like that was so fucking funny. Do you have screenshots of it? Uh?
Speaker 1: On my other phone?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I screen recorded everything before I deleted the account. But for years I became very, very very close with Caitlyn Bennett's followers. I was in group chats, I was chatting with them and dms. They were responding to my messages. They were responding to my tweets. I was liking their tweets, I was responding to their tweets. I got really really close to these fucking freakazoids. Well, basically, like the account, I was like cosplaying as was this middle aged woman that had children and a husband. Well, she found out that her husband was leaving him or was leaving her because he cheated on her with a woman and she was hotter than her. So this woman like while being a Kitlyn Bennett fan account responding to every single Caitlyn Bennett twet, I even got like interactions with Caitlyn, like I was like taking up for her and defending her. I was like, Caitlyn did not shit herself, Like y'all are like absolutely insane, Like y'all are y'all are making this up? Y'all are just in love with her? Like what the fuck? Well, this woman's husband left her and cheated on her and left her for another woman and left her with the children. Will that sent her into a very very deep like psychosis where she was like freaking the fuck out And then she was like, wait, I might be gay, Like I think I'm actually in love with Caitlyn. So she started like manically tweeting at Caitlin that she was like in love with her, and like it was getting really freaky and people started being like are you good, Like what's going on, girl?
Speaker 3: I'm like I have the clearest image right now in my head of like one of the tweets where you found a random picture of a cup of beer. And you also like made her an alcoholic for a while, Like it'd be like in the middle of the day and you'd be like, well, if it's five o'clock somewhere, Yeah, she was.
Speaker 1: She was a very She was an alcoholic with her children, and then she started actually losing her mind and like tweaking the fuck out and talking about like codes in the sky. Well, the government took her children from her and so it was just her. So then she started tweeting at Caitlin like, hey, I know you have high up connects like in the government and Congress. Can you get my kids back? And then when Caitlyn wasn't responding, she would start freaking the fuck out and being like, well, I fucking hate this bitch, Like I gave you my body, like I gave you everything I sent you nudes like unsolicited. Yeah, it's like all this shit, like she was just like freaking the fuck out. Well, then she got diagnosed with schizophrenia and started talking about the codes in the sky and that like everything will make sense if you look for the code.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The tweets would be like, guys, right outside, they have the codes in the sky right now her Yeah, and then you would be like, fuck, it's so windy, guys, like cause I always imagine it in my head that you thought it was like she was seeing like a jet like when I yeah, exactly like these words in the sky.
Speaker 1: And I even like edited photos of what she was seeing, Like I would take pictures of the sky and like edit photos of it and like write like really like shitty numbers. Sorry, I'm scrolling through my photo library to see if I have them. Oh wait, I literally have, like I have my God. Yeah, okay, so liars Kate never shit herself. Okay, can we agree that at Kate is braver than most US Marines? Oh wait, this is Oh no, I don't know if I have Kate. That's Bernice. Yeah. Do you think at Kate gun Girls supports homophobia? I really hope not. Dead rose emoji, and then someone responded back and said, no, I think she loves the gaze and I said, good to know, thanks for your support. And then I also made merch for Caitlyn Bennett. I mean, like.
Speaker 3: Drew would like just talk to these people about their days and then randomly, if they started talking about political stuff, Drew would just randomly like character it become like incredibly liberal. But then like the people would be.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, oh okay, no, I was dead ass a sleeper cell. Like I turned some of these like middle aged women out, Like I was like, no, like you have to view it from this perspective, and like they would be like, oh wait, like that's actually tea.
Speaker 3: Like I go back to tweeting and be like the codes, the codes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't for nothing. Also in twenty eighteen, I tweeted as a gay woman with three children and then I said make America great again hashtag two A. Anyone have any wine suggestions. I'm tired of drinking barefoot. Cheap and effective, but it doesn't taste good. Who started the rumor at Caitlyn Bennett is gay? Love that girl, but she has a boyfriend. Ladies, that was part of her arc where she was like trying to convince herself that Caitlyn was gay, that like she like had a chance with her.
Speaker 3: Babe, I love the wine tweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh. I also did like start like commenting on every single one of Caitlyn's pictures on Twitter saying like we love a gay queen, like she's so gay, like we support her, and people would like freaking fuck out. They would like they would take up for her and be like she is not gay, Like, don't say that about her. So I tweeted, I am being attacked and ridiculed for being LGBT and supporting hashtag Kitlyn Bennett. The entire LGBT supports and accepts Kitlyn Bennett and her apology. Queen of the Gays, Queen of the Gays, trying to get my job back. Only have two thousand dollars saved up, have bills to pay in children, to feed people. I think I was trying to like siphon money at that point from like my supporters, was trying to get them to like donate to me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, dude.
Speaker 1: Long time, no speak. My kids were taken from me because I wasn't prioritizing them. I have two. I have to work two jobs and keep a roof over their heads and food on the table. My job were My jobs were for my children. This country is dark, sick and twisted and headed in a dark direction.
Speaker 3: Oh, that one's really real.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wait, do you have the a expernice ones?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Should we tell that story?
Speaker 1: I feel like have we We've told We've told the expertience. I've probably told this too, like a million times. Oh. I had a prepper arc where I was like, we're like a doomsday proper.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was asking for advice.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna be on the next season of Love Island. It's kind of my vibe.
Speaker 1: That's like a horrible vibe that doesn't matter your energy, that doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Your I would get along so well. I'd be a favorite.
Speaker 1: Honestly, you would be a fan favorite because you're just too real.
Speaker 3: No. I would actually freak out and I'd be like locked up in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: All day, Like they would lock you up, bro.
Speaker 3: Like, bitch, let me put some fucking clothes on. I'd start walking around with the duvet wrapped around my shoulders. I would just like I'm I would be like I'm literally an that's what's fucked up. How many of those bitches are a niemick and they like aren't allowed to wear clothes. I feel like I would be fucking freezing in there.
Speaker 1: That is tea. I never thought about that. Also, the one we were watching like with fully just nude people.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we haven't talked about that, have we not? I don't think so. There's naked attraction. Is that what it's called. I'm not sure it's some shit like that. No, naked attraction is the HBO the one we watch on HBO. That's that One's like that one makes me sick because I hate like the guys, like I literally hate it. It makes me like sick. But no, we found this dating show that's like Love Island, except everyone is like fully completely.
Speaker 1: Fucking as naked, like not like oh they're like wearing a loincloth or like nipple pasties, like fully naked, no socks notion.
Speaker 3: Even in the confessionals and the guys all always sit with their like legs spread to the camera and it is.
Speaker 1: Like this like imagine this view, but like naked with it all just hanging out.
Speaker 3: The camera is like kind of out a lower angle. It is so fucking disgusting. But the show was so insane to watch. You would be shocked though, because it turns out they are so fucking boring, like them being naked, the shock.
Speaker 1: It wears over. Yeah, the shock value of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it like just disintegrates.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess maybe that's why, like Naked Attraction is such a fast paced show, or that's why it's like so good that Like it's.
Speaker 1: Also because it's new people every time. Yeah, you're seeing new body parts, Like it gets boring, like looking at I mean, every dude on that show is the scariest motherfucker I've ever seen, except for one.
Speaker 3: The men on the show. Also, like it's always the bodies. You're like, oh my god, and then they show the face and I'm like, how is she supposed to say who's going home? Because I would have been like, it's like the balloon pop where you hear, like that's what would happen in that room.
Speaker 1: If I walked into a twenty V one, they would all keep their balloon unpopped.
Speaker 3: No, they would eat the balloon. I eat it. Well, if I was in a twenty V one, I think I would win and I'd probably just go on a date with like everybody, The more the merrier. I'm not kidding, though, I really want to drive a school bus soon, like I wish I was kidding.
Speaker 1: I was watching bit you bet bet I thought I wasn't gonna steal a bus. We stole a bus.
Speaker 3: You the first part of that sentence was that you.
Speaker 1: Thought I wasn't gonna steal a bus. We stole a bus.
Speaker 3: Did those girls get in trouble for that?
Speaker 1: I know they started posting like vlogs on YouTube that have like one hundred likes or one hundred views on them that like, I was obsessed with them, But I don't think they ever really got in trouble. I think they got like a slap on the wrist.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I was watching people. Do I keep getting emails about fucking Hurricane Milton, Like I think Florida thinks I'm still a resonant there because I it's update number seven. Damn you emailed me seven times today. Oh leave me alone, I have to.
Speaker 1: It's kind of cool though, to get that they have like they're not just like that they have an update system. The future is awesome.
Speaker 3: Actually, it's not like in the scary videos we watch about tornadoes before phones, and it's like nobody could have told them the tornado was coming, so they all just died. They perish.
Speaker 1: I know, Oh yeah, cool.
Speaker 3: But I was watching videos of people tore the new school buses and I really want to drive one, and they don't seem that hard to drive. Like I genuinely think I would be a really good bus driver because I feel like I'm a good driver. Why are you shocking your head now?
Speaker 1: I mean you're I'm a girl, You're a girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: I forgot, yeah that I can't be a bus driver or just a driver driver in general.
Speaker 3: Driver ouhbo driver, oohoo.
Speaker 1: Driver.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so if anybody can get me in contact with somebody who could let me get in a bus and drive it around, I would be so happy because, like imagine me driving the school bus and all of you guys in the back. Maybe we just need a van though.
Speaker 1: A big bus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then we I because I wanted to be full, like I wanted to be Like I imagine a very jovial scene, like the music's playing, like everybody's talking is on the radio, everybody's like in the backseat singing, but on a really big bus with only like five of us in it, it's gonna be kind of sad.
Speaker 1: Wow, we we are we really we took the year of rest and relaxation a little too serious. Yeah, we have no more friends.
Speaker 3: That's not true. Speak for your fucking self.
Speaker 1: I have so many friends.
Speaker 3: Actually, don't get me st on how many friends.
Speaker 1: I have, because I'm like having a lot of friends. Expert you know a lot about having their friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, speak for yourself, hope, because I got too many.
Speaker 1: I don't have any more friends, like legitimately, like I've just like completely given up on like maintaining relationships with anybody in my life, Like if you don't live with me, like I don't see you, Like I literally don't.
Speaker 3: I guess yeah, I have started to tap into that. I think we talked about it on an episode, but I'm trying to get out of it. It's like I literally I leave the house and there's a calling, like.
Speaker 1: Spend money, spend money.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, there's a calling back home, and then I feel bad because I'm like I'm gonna waste the day I get like no sunlight exposure. And then but the first twenty minutes of leaving the house, Like yesterday when I went and picked up my medication and it was like ten thirty am, and I'm like already already and out the door, and I was like, wow, life is beautiful, like there's not many people on the road. It's like a gorgeous temperature. And then I got back inside and I looked out my window because I was like it was nice out there, and I just stood there and I was like, I'm not going back out there, like for the rest of the week. I don't actually want to do that. And it makes me sad though, because like the joy I felt when I left the house early was compelling, but not compelling enough to not sit on the couch on my eye.
Speaker 1: My thing is is like, actually, what is there to do? Like literally I don't know what there is to do anymore? Like that's this That's the scary fucking thing, is like I can't think of anything to do, like oh, like like yeah, let's go spend money, Like let's go get a coffee, like and spend twenty dollars on a fucking coffee that I don't even drink, Like what is there to do? Like I literally can't tell you one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess also, like we don't have really good parks because I was thinking about that the other day, Like recently, I've been really craving going to the park, but we ended up going to Big Sir insaid, which if Big Service closed, bitch I would be there all the time. But we don't have like nice parks in La. Yeah, there's like there's like three que parks that I've been to, and I do like, bitch, I don't want to go sit by the fucking dam and Silver Lake the reservoir like that shit is.
Speaker 1: Like walking around the wet reservoir is like so fried it is.
Speaker 3: It is crazy. Also, like even the body of water is like supposed to be eluding, that's your in nature, but it's literally in a cage. Like how the fuck you cage the lake? Like the lake is caged and then Echo Park is fucking cage.
Speaker 1: Have you been seeing October? No, so like a bunch of straight dudes, Like it's like the whole like Winter arc, like I'm shaving my head, I'm bulking up, like I'm gonna take care of myself this winter, Like don't fucking play with me, Like winter ark Er, Well, a bunch of dudes have been saying like, oh, it's like October, like you got to lock in for October, Like it's October, bitch, October really what October is? And it's been coined for like literally the last decade is chastity, men's chastity, where like locking your penis wait seriously, yes, and so like all these straight dudes are like hashtag October and they have no idea what they're referencing. And then the craziest part is is a lot of these like machismo dudes are gonna like see October and then.
Speaker 3: See you so funny because of me saying machismo to you. You say it like it's like like you say it instead of masculine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know that is saying like mask it rolls off my tongue. It rolls off the tongue way better than fucking masculine. But all these dudes are gonna be like, oh, like, let's like see who's locking in for Loctober or click on it, and it's gonna be like a bunch of fucking locked penises down their feed. And then they're gonna be like, wait, why is this doing something for my brain right now? Why should I lock my penis up? So it's gonna be a sexual awakening, basically, is what a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people will be sexually awoken.
Speaker 1: A lot of people.
Speaker 3: Wait is chastity belt? Like? Can you get that on fucking Amazon?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: I have no idea, I will like, why do I want a girl chastity belt? Loki?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what a girl chastity belt looks like. I just know like the one underwear I was gonna say, I know, the one from scary movie where it looks like a jigsaw trap, like it's made of my way.
Speaker 3: I'm not kidding, Like that's what my brain was referencing. And then I was like, wait, that's like a comedy movie. That might not be what those look like, but I think they are basically that.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, so it's just like a jockstrap for girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah I hate that? Like what, No, I want a chastity bell, but I wanted to be the cunty, big fucking underwear, like I like want a picture in this okay this shit, Like I actually don't want to know the employ.
Speaker 1: That's kind of cute, like the leather one or is that rested metal?
Speaker 3: I mean it's really cut, but it's a virginity chastity about Oh, Like that's I'm saying. I don't want to know the implications of all this because it's actually gonna start making me pissed off. But I will be buying one, and I'm gonna fucking wear one around, like I literally am never gonna have secks again. I'm bored. Should I keep talking about the school bosses?
Speaker 1: Or I was gonna talk about microplastics in our blood? So okay, so we all know, like microplastics are like in our blood, like all that shit, Like we all know it. Like it's in our ovaries, it's in our balls, like it's in our penises, it's in our brain. It's crossing the blood brain barrier like da da da da da da da da da.
Speaker 3: But but wait, we could literally live with that. There were people who were eating out a buck can let plate.
Speaker 1: We're literally we're fucking fine. But if you lose blood, right, if you cut yourself on like your countertop with a loose tile or something, and you like cut and you lose blood, some of that blood might have microplastics in it. Right, and then your body will produce blood without microplastics in it. So the tea is is what we should all do is either cut ourselves or get a bunch of leeches and suck all the microplastic blood out of our body and then just recreate new blood without microplastics. And the craziest thing is like they were they might have been onto something.
Speaker 3: Someone saying this yeah, like online, like seriously, like no, they were. It was just like a theory.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, it was like remember when people were like telling kids to like put like certain chemicals in the microwave and started and it's making mustard gas.
Speaker 3: It's like the scent of yeah, cut yourself for new blood. Hashtag cut for new blood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the medieval be went onto something.
Speaker 3: Me when somebody took my copy of new Blood away and I'm like hashtag.
Speaker 1: Imagine being justin Bieber when people were literally cutting themselves for that is cutting for Bieber is crazy.
Speaker 3: Also, And like cut for Zane because he smoked weed.
Speaker 1: What the well that is hella toxic? Yeah yeah, that's that's like a noe blow. Like that's a note, like you don't do that.
Speaker 3: I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was actually but it was really thing.
Speaker 3: It was like, what because Justin Bieber spit in a fucking bucket?
Speaker 1: No, I think it was probably because Justin smoked a cigarette, Like it was some bullshit like that too. It might have been weed.
Speaker 3: You know. What's crazy is like, Okay, I understand the ideas and implications of making smoking in general popular, like when I hit my puff bar and I'm always holding onto it trust and believe. I think about the connotations of like people thinking that's okay, but I actively try to say.
Speaker 1: And we've said no to brands that try to.
Speaker 3: Get us to like some of those kind of things. I understand that, But the way some of y'all still react, Like remember the way people were acting when Jenna Ortega got seen smoking a cigarette. Did you see any of that? Like people weren't losing their fucking minds of here, Like I always knew she, Like I used to think she was cute. She looks like fucking shit now like damn bitch, Like can't a girl live a little? Like back up? Oh, like you're literally tweaky. People were like I can tell she's probably been doing this for like a few months. She looks old as fuck. Yeah, yeah, it's like, oh my god, back up, but I get it, but also like, no back up because.
Speaker 1: She's a grown as.
Speaker 3: It's basically like people are still doing that shit, like reacting like that, which is crazy because I idealized that, like response to it is such an old thing. But celebrities get flack for stuff like that all the time. It's like someone cursed or like stuck the middle finger to the paparazzi and then their friends are.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, like they're not pure.
Speaker 3: They're not pure anymore. H and like the shit Ariana Grande got for looking that damn donut. I hate America.
Speaker 1: She like, I think we're all old enough that she tore, she spilled. Every moment of that was real.
Speaker 3: I feel like we always thought it was funny. Like I remember seeing that on the literal news, like Channel seven News, walking into the living room being like Ariana Grande licks donut and says she hates America, and it's like, wow, that's really fucked up actually, like people just having dissertations about it.
Speaker 1: How long is the Great Wall of China?
Speaker 3: Okay no, no, I said it was.
Speaker 1: And you thought the Great Wall of China was eight miles long. Actually it was seven she said seven seven miles long, which like is a gross under like literally just like very fair.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever even seen somebody I know go to the Great Wall of China, Like I've never seen a photo of been, Like, oh my god, is that someone's up with a great Like it's not something I see, Like there's not even a picture of like Michael Jackson at the Great Wall of China, Like the Great Wall of China is not that girl. In terms of tourism, like I feel like I've seen Stonehedge in Tiktoks.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck about Stone Hinge, Like I don't give up.
Speaker 3: What are the seven Wonders of the World?
Speaker 1: I literally don't know.
Speaker 3: Can we look that up?
Speaker 1: Also, just for your information, the Great Wall of China is thirteen and seventy one miles long, which is mind bogging mogglingly big, Like that is unbelievable. Club America, yeah you were actually really yeah, America is what was it like twenty four hundred miles wide or something like that at the widest point. So just like think about that and then think about how fucking big this wall is. Like actually, why why? Like I know why historically, like I know why, but like really, like they were not playing world wonders.
Speaker 3: How much did that take to build?
Speaker 1: I have no idea that.
Speaker 3: Years because oh my god, you know what was freaking me out the other day. I've talked about this before.
Speaker 1: Sometimes these literally more than half of them aren't even a fucking thing anymore.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 1: We need new world wonders like Enya's vagina because it's so fucking big.
Speaker 3: No, you know what's a new world wonders like Giant Penis, the dome in Las Vegas, Like that's what we have to show now, like for technological.
Speaker 1: Advances, the entire state building. Yeah, the world wonders now are like the Apple like just like tech companies because they're like evaluations are like in the trillion Yeah, okay. The Great Pyramids of Giza, Yeah that makes sense. Those are epic, Like I want to go there, like the engineering that was involved, like that is so exciting. The Hanging Gardens of Babylon, The fuck is that? Like some bullshit?
Speaker 3: Like literally, what is it called the hanging edges?
Speaker 1: The hanging Gardens of Babylon. They don't even know if they actually existed. That's the great way.
Speaker 3: What like, there's no picks.
Speaker 1: There's no picks, like what yeah, like it they don't even know if it was a real thing. It was just like it was like potentially a thing because they read about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Then at that point I get to say, Okay, is this not real?
Speaker 1: No, that's ai bad. No, that might be a real picture, but not of the Babylonian gardens.
Speaker 3: But if they get to say this is a wonder offul the world, then I think Minnie's house at oh, to me, like.
Speaker 1: It was a very that like really shifted your brain.
Speaker 3: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: I only talk about that now.
Speaker 3: It did something to me, like it really it set something in me free, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: Also, like the craziest part is her entire house is a fucking kitchen like that.
Speaker 3: Don't get me started. Don't get me started, because I think I already said this in the last episode. Actually, oh really, or maybe I didn't.
Speaker 1: I think we did.
Speaker 3: Basically, why is Mickey Mouse's house so fucking big? It's two stories long and he has a huge waiting buy and you get to watch cartoons And I have said this already, but it still pisses me off there. Oh I want to go back so bad.
Speaker 1: The Statue of Zeus at Olympia, a forty foot statue of Zeus made of gold and ivory that was destroyed when the temple was burned in fourteen twenty six. CE don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, so it's not a thing.
Speaker 1: It's not a thing.
Speaker 3: Wait, no, I've been there in Fortnite.
Speaker 1: Oh true, that's true. True, No, that's not a thing anymore. I don't give a fuck. That is not a one. That is not that that does not inspire.
Speaker 3: Oney, I thought I thought all of them were things that you could fucking go to.
Speaker 1: Temple of Artemies at asephsis Ephesis Temple Artemies. Yeah, that was a thing, and there's ruins of it still, which is pretty iconic. So I'll let that one slide.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is and it's also I've literally also been here in fortnite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, period, like exactly. Also, like the tea with that one is the same as like the pyramid of like the end engineering involved, like the engineering the Stem girls and stem Baby like of it all, like the Mausoleum at Halaccuss. I don't give a fuck a Parisian wonder. Okay, the Mausoleum at Tyrese Haliburton's.
Speaker 3: Ass the mausoleum.
Speaker 1: Or Tyrese Haliburton is a basketball player, and it is Halla Carnassius. Then the Colossal of Rhoads, a huge bronze statue built to commemorate the rising of the Siege of Road.
Speaker 3: Wait. I don't think this one exists anymore either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, none of them exist. And then this Colossal of Rhodes was like this, like giant statue at like a port in a city that like was ginormous. But again it doesn't fucking exist. And then the last one.
Speaker 3: It does exist, and it's bunk as fun. Yeah no, I would see that in like the Central Park.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, literally it looks like I fucking built out in my backyard, Like I literally don't care. And then the last one is the Lighthouse of Alexandria. Again probably doesn't fucking exist. There probably aren't even ruins of it. Also, I'm not buying the Library of Alexandra Alexandria.
Speaker 3: Okay, this isn't real. Wait, oh this is like a model version because I was like, oh, how the fuck was anybody hanging out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, yeah, so I really actually don't give a fuck like about any of that shit, Like the.
Speaker 3: Only one I'll wait, so Stonehedge is not.
Speaker 1: Stone Hinge and fucking the Grey Waller China are not considered world wonders basically yeah, no, at least on that list, Like the only one is the Pyramids of Giza. Also, we need to have start having this conversation. The best pro Shop Peermi and Tennessee is a world wonder?
Speaker 3: Is it actually huge?
Speaker 1: It's massive?
Speaker 3: It's ginormous because I've only seen the like franchise ones where they're like tiny.
Speaker 1: No, the pyramid is ginormous. Why like, okay, the dude that built it was just like I want one.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, So someone built it because at first I was like I was thinking of like modern times and why those big I think ever show up and I'm like, it's like what was there before? Like a ross?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I think actually it was a like basketball arena and then they converted it into let me look that up because I couldn't.
Speaker 3: The America's architecture is fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: It's so cooked. It is so cooked, like.
Speaker 3: It's so ugly, but something about it is so gorgeous like certain parts of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just sporting and entertainment, including basketball tournaments. And then they bought it and turned it into a big as bass pro shup. God bless America, God bless our fucking troops. Start your engines. It made the best woman win.
Speaker 3: I literally like, I'm gonna freak out, bro, I cannot believe it. Like sometimes when I'm driving around recently, I forgot where I was driving, but I saw a taco bell.
Speaker 1: Wait, why were you driving?
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sorry. There was a man driving for okay, good, Yeah, girls can't drive. We know this. So I was in the passenger seat, but I was driving passenger princess.
Speaker 1: You know where the I'm where passenger princess.
Speaker 3: Yeah the fuck you are?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, like and you like grab my thigh and like pat my head and ship. I was having like a really bad day yesterday and Enya was so affectionate and loving and caring and supporting that it literally took me out of it.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was really sweet, and I.
Speaker 3: Feel like I've recently become extremely like physically affectionate with me. Yeah, yeah to you.
Speaker 1: And it's really hard to not get a boner. You're it's so hard.
Speaker 3: It's so hard sometimes when I give you physical effection, I'm like, does he think I'm actually fucking crazy for this?
Speaker 1: Like like literally never once have I ever thought of it anything other than you touching me as a friend.
Speaker 3: Well, I was doing it because I really want to hook up again.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, like when you start touching my penis, but oh, like it's really jarring when you start touching my good.
Speaker 3: Yeah stop literally stop. We've talked about this before, but like I never need to know that you have a naked body under those clothes, like all the way naked.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it's like I'm so scared.
Speaker 1: And I hate my body so you I mean.
Speaker 3: Me, And no, it's not about no, no, it's not about hitting your body because I'm something basically naked, but I just can't see your parts, Like that's too.
Speaker 1: Much, gal, Because I was growing, I already.
Speaker 3: Think it's so disgusting looking. So then if I saw on you, it was like fact that I have for you.
Speaker 1: We had a girl that went to my school and her name was literally Jenna Tolls. Jenna Tolls. Her parents were fucking wicked for that shit.
Speaker 3: Okay, you said you wanted to name your.
Speaker 1: Daughters Mantis, Orchid, and Karma. That's such good names.
Speaker 3: I can let Orchid go. Orchid is cute, Mantis.
Speaker 1: Orchid and mantis are cute names because like.
Speaker 3: Mantis something and what Karma Karma.
Speaker 1: Because okay, imagine in high school, like someone does something mean to my daughter Karma, and then like someone takes up for her and beats the fuck out of the girl that bullied my daughter Karma, and then everyone's like, yeah, Karma is a bitch. Or Karma literally beats the fuck out of someone, like, yeah, Karma is a bitch, Like or Karma is like a little mean, Everyone's like, yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: She would just like she would get bullied like really hard.
Speaker 1: And then she retaliates and everybody's like, Karma's a bitch. She would eat down And then Orchid and Mantis as girl girl twins would be really cute because orchids mimic mantises, praying mantises and so like it would be like them.
Speaker 3: What would orchids like nickname be though, because I'm not sick, ork I thought I was thinking, like Orkie, come here, Orchy.
Speaker 1: My little Orki girl.
Speaker 3: It just sounds like I'm saying porky, which would sound really mean to say to a little no.
Speaker 1: Or it would be oh, like an oh you, oh come here.
Speaker 3: No, the more I think about it, orchid is awful, orchid orchids it's for you.
Speaker 1: No, but when you know the meaning, it's iconic. And also they wouldn't be going to real school. My kids are gonna be like in the thrown into the forest. They're gonna be like John or Ted Kazinski children. Wait John Kazinski, hold on, is who are all these people? Ted Kazinski's like the guy, like the one guy, what one guy, the guy that like did all the bombing male shit, like the freak. Yeah, but he was like really his whole thing was like death to technology, death to technology and death to like modernization, like reject modernity, back to tradition, Like that was his whole shit. But John Krasinski, Okay, never mind. I thought there was some actor. Yeah that the Hall. They were related, y'all. We found out John Hamm has like a giant fucking penis, like the biggest fucking penis I've ever seen in my life, and I need him.
Speaker 3: Like sometimes you station where I'm like that does not need to be a sentence you have said about a real person to the world. But then I remember when I said I wanted to give Bob Odenkirk head until he had a heart attack and died. And then he had a heart attack next week, and then I met his daughter who was listening to that episode on the plane on the way to go see him when he had.
Speaker 1: In the hospital. Oh, there's a fine line. I mean, it gets to a point, do you know what I mean? Like, it really gets to a point, Like recording this podcast, it gets to a fucking point.
Speaker 3: I'm not kidding. For the first ten minutes when I sat down, I was like.
Speaker 1: No, the first like forty minutes for me, I was like, I did, that's not like we.
Speaker 3: Need to keep going because it was a weird vibe. Also, it was because the second I sat down, I started to get high, and I was like, when we were talking about worldly things, I really looked at the camera and I was like, and I just had to stare at you for a second. I was like, there's people who are going to see me right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, this does not make sense. Oh my god, wait, y'all. I got so fucking sick, like I was like on the verge of the girl, I was really close to dying, Like it was actually really scary, like it was. I was like I might need to go to the hospital, like it was really bad. No, it was like the I'm like God blessed me, Like I really was blessed with like a very chill sickness because now I'm immune to whatever the fuck that was for the rest of the year, so I want to get it. And it was so casual. It did kick my fucking ass one of the days, but I was like, you know what, like I'm gonna go outside get some sun. Yeah, I'm gonna go get some sun by the river. It's gonna be like a really good vibe. Like I'm just gonna heal. And if I can't handle it and I do get really sick, I can just go back home. Y'all. Nature fucking healed me.
Speaker 3: Like literally, Joe Sire, you guys were like chilling.
Speaker 1: It was crazy, Like I went out there and like almost immediately forgot about being ill, and I was like wow, like.
Speaker 3: Like I love big, Sir, I love I love getting in water. It does something to my brain where I actually feel stupid as fuck. Like when I get near a body of water, like a different part of my brain gets active.
Speaker 1: That's really crazy epigenetic memory.
Speaker 3: Like I will get in any body of water no matter how freezing it is, Like it doesn't it doesn't mean anything to me, like it because it means so much to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: But I was telling Drew that I think the future RC for myself right now is when I'm like forty eight, I'm gonna move up to Big Sir and sell nature connection passes to really rich, old white ladies and go down like a spiritual psychosis tunnel with myself and these ladies and take them out to the woods and be like just sit just like breathe, breathe, and do.
Speaker 1: Those kind of like meditation how to get into cold water? Yeah, yeah, last time we were in Big Sir, I didn't get in because I was like, it's too cold, it's too cold. And then at the end of that trip, I was so upset with myself that I didn't get fully in the water because I was like, honestly, like I need to grow the fuck up, Like, oh look, it's too cold, Like I'm gonna be cold, Like I'm gonna be cold for like literally two seconds, like I can't do it, like actually grow up, Like it was pissing me the fuck off. And so this time I was like writhing around in that water and it was so fucking fun, and I was water coloring. I wanted to bring my airbrush and my painting that I'm working on right now, but I forgot it, and so I had the water color with a Okay, Emma Chamberlain, we need to have a word. We really need to have a conversation. Because the watercolor kit you sent us or sent me, the colors.
Speaker 3: In it, I have a feeling she didn't pick them. I think they got picked by whatever company did the r.
Speaker 1: Back, because they make a version of it that is really iconic. Like it's like literally one of the greatest things I've ever purchased for myself, like a decade ago, because watercolor was my first love. Like I love the watercolor medium. But Emma, babe, those neon colors. We actually need to have you on the podcast to discuss this, because.
Speaker 3: To confront you about the matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it really did save.
Speaker 3: That, the matter being because Drew drew fucking Rocks while he was sitting there and he got really anxious and sad because he thought his rocks didn't look like rocks. And I saved the day because I turned over and without knowing that, I was like, oh, did you draw the rocks?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He was so happy.
Speaker 1: But I redact all everything I just said because having those colors was a fun experiment to work in luminosity, because they're all fucking the most luminous colors I've ever used in my life. And the paintings came out great. They came out great, and they pushed boundaries for me, created a boundaries that I didn't know I could get past. And there was like this willingness to create.
Speaker 3: Because I was just looking at you and thinking about you being like and I was writhing around and playing in the water, and I just thought about how long it took for try to actually get in. Like he was like, he's like, can you get this video of me floating on the water, And I literally got like twenty minutes worth of circling.
Speaker 1: And yet it was three minutes worth of footage, not twenty and I was in the water. I just didn't want to get above my like diaphragm, because I don't know why get Okay, as a guy, getting your penis and balls in the water is a lot. Like the guys know what I'm talking about, Like that shit takes a lot to get it, and once you get past that, it's pretty easy. But then the next hurdle is your diaphram, because it like compresses up and like it makes you go like it's just I don't like that feeling. So that's where I couldn't get past. But for the most part the whole day, I was like walking around like belly deep in the water, but I just eventually it took me time, but I got in.
Speaker 3: I love that water so much.
Speaker 1: And it's so fucking cold, y'all. Like I'm not exaggerating, it's gotta be forty five degrees.
Speaker 3: Oh it might be colder.
Speaker 1: Like it was so cold that it felt like my hands hurt within seconds of being in that water.
Speaker 3: I want to look it up, dude, it's eighty five degrees?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 3: Girl? What the fuck is this website? I can't stand websites like this, Like too many words put in bold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like literally about here, let me ask chat GPT. I'm not gonna ask chat GPT. Forty five.
Speaker 3: Felt colder to me.
Speaker 1: That's that is like horribly cold. Forty five is awful.
Speaker 3: Like the thing is, I want to drink it, Like I wish you could just drink the water there, But would I die or would I get sick if I.
Speaker 1: Drink I think you'd be fine. But don't drink creek water unfiltered, like boil it first. But there's just the chance that there's braining eating amiebas in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Every time I like swim around with my head underwater, and I like, I'll do this thing where I dunk the sides of my head so that my hair can lie lay with the middle part. And every time I do this that so much water gets in my ears, and I'm really convinced that I'm gonna die.
Speaker 1: Like for do girls pee out of their clitterests? Like is the hole out of the glitterists?
Speaker 3: Yeah? All all three of the holes are.
Speaker 1: There, okay, because yeah, because.
Speaker 3: We have five holes. It's the three on the clitorists and then there's one.
Speaker 1: What about the sixth hole, the sixth hole the belly button.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the belly button with the chick going.
Speaker 1: On all the substance. I've seen it twice in the last week. It was like the first movie I've ever seen alone, actually, and going and seeing that alone is a cooked ass fucking I actually don't.
Speaker 3: Know if I've been to the movies alone because I'm not a fucking loser.
Speaker 1: But I have. I have been a lot more socialist strangers. I don't know if you've noticed.
Speaker 3: I noticed he was talking to the man next to us in substance, and I was like, hello, I'm right here talking to that.
Speaker 1: I love like just like chopping it up with people, Like are you chopping it up? Have you been chopping it up? You've been chopping it up? Yeah, I love just like having conversations with strangers. And honestly, it is really dark sided and sad how bad we all are at talking to strangers. Because I'm really bad at it, the other person is really bad at it. And I think we just need to be a little more comfortable.
Speaker 3: But a little more sociable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little more sociable. But yeah, the substance so good. Go see it. It's so good.
Speaker 3: I know. It is. Like I always get scared when movies get a lot of appraisal because I'm like, I'm I don't know, I'm a piece of shit. And I'll go in with an overly critical eye and then be like I didn't like it, probably subconsciously just to be different. And I was really scared of that happening with this movie. But I actually loved it so much and it made me audibly laugh so many times. It was funny, yeah, which did make me think, like damn, like it just made it like so much better. And I don't want to get into like the cinephile talk of it all, but you just have to see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll give it like another two weeks before we talk about it, so everyone watching this can go find a way to see it and pay for that goddamn movie, because it deserves to make twenty five million in the box office, not the measily seventeen only two million dollars profit, because that movie was a master piece, and like, it was so fucking good.
Speaker 3: It was so good. We are too far in the future for us to still be doing those fake, weird future car videos. Do you know what I'm talking about? When it's like this is like the highly and I think it's kind of like an art form, like the concept cars. I don't give a fuck, like you're showing me like literally, that's like what my vibrators shaped like you put it upside down, that's what all those cars are shaped like, because they don't have wheels and they're just like.
Speaker 1: This, like I'm giving like, none of those cars literally can't drive faster than two miles, so it might as well be a fucking go car. Like it's pissing me off. And we will never reach that in our lifetimes because we'll get the concept cars fucking hundred years ago. Like we're not even close to what they were theorizing. It's literally just like taboost morale, like what like what is the point?
Speaker 3: Also not even that, but like we're already at the future, like we already have cars that drive themselves. We've already established floating cars and not gonna happen cars.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be a thing in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: They said it was gonna be a day in twenty nineteen and Blade Runner it.
Speaker 1: Was like twenty nineteen, but instead they got Drew and and your hosting a podcast called emergency Inercom, which might actually be better.
Speaker 3: It is the future. No, I'm not kidding. We were watching Nurse Jackie before getting all this, and I was like, Josh, we're gonna have to take a pause because just like these people go to work in this show and they're saving lives, I have a duto to fulfill and I have to go and sit in my chair and save lives because that's what I do at the end of the day. Yeah, Like when people ask what do you do? What are your aspirations? Exactly, I can't help but laugh at them because I'm like aspiration, Like, oh, you think I'm gonna say how much money I want to make or something like now we want to I mean to say lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we like, we save lives, we give life two people.
Speaker 3: We laughter is the cures meaning curing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, meaningful connections. Yeah, it's just it's very special.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you guys should listen to the things we say because I know you think we're just being funny half the time, but half of you guys are like.
Speaker 1: Really weird, and y'all are sitting.
Speaker 3: You're like so weird. You're a weird person, and you should be anxious.
Speaker 1: You're listening, but you're not hearing. Yeah, you're listening, but you're not hearing. You're not digesting, you're not really really hearing.
Speaker 3: What we're I'm not kidding, Drew. We need to do a full episode where that's all we do. It's like an hour of like being on a like fictional high horse and awful and y'all have to be in on it. So we have to leave this in because I just want to see if it ever got clipped breaches, like if it breached people being like why would anybody listen to that?
Speaker 1: Though it's so true, we just need to be like ego maniacs, like like you know how like sometimes in like movie like press tours, like an actress will be talking about like themselves and like or an actor will just be talking about himself and it's just like super pretentious, horrible, pretentious, awful energy. We need to channel that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I'm gonna do that for my real life with all the people I love.
Speaker 1: Guys. Halloween is coming up, Oh my god, and let's just say the devil made me do it. We have good ass costumes planned, y'all. I'm doing a costume change. I'm doing a costume change in the middle of the episode.
Speaker 3: True low key. I need to do this. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. If I hate hearing my own voice. Bro, I can't believe I have to listen to this later like I'm a federal agent.
Speaker 1: I'm a federal agent.
Speaker 3: That he got a problem with it because I'm Indian too, I'm Vietnamese.
Speaker 1: This the world, So who's gonna sell me my iPhones?
Speaker 3: It's just trying to free the world. So who's gonna sell me my So?
Speaker 1: Who's gonna sell me my eye?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Also like should we wow?
Speaker 3: Okay, so are we integrating I'm trying to change the world or or this bitch is trying to change the world, or who's going to sell me this? Yeah, that's why I feel like, because like the world saving thing, if somebody random hears us say that, they'll think we're being serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's the iPhone bar And then it's wow, he really left me on this hike, Like you really, you really left me on this HiPE?
Speaker 3: Is that from Khala? Is that the song that it's in.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's in that song.
Speaker 3: I don't think so either it's from Oh.
Speaker 1: No it is it is Friday?
Speaker 3: But did not come back.
Speaker 1: Into rotage because anytime we talk about a hike, we just like Josiah or I will just be like, Wow, you really left me on this hike.
Speaker 3: I feel like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we just like if someone wrongs you, like take some thing from you, shows up late to something you're at, you say, wow, you really left it on this hike, Like you really left it.
Speaker 3: It's like it's fucked up because we're talking about how we just take random shit like that and we make it a part of our vocabulary and all of us we don't talk about it. It just starts. We all get on it. We all understand the context of it. And part of me is like, wow, that makes us actually pretty intelligent because we hear that, we pick it up, we move it. It goes on for a while, something new comes, it happens again. But then I really started to think about it. I'm like, we sound like crazy people half the time. Like the shit we choose to quote.
Speaker 1: Is like my Mama Bertram, my Mama Bertram, the fact.
Speaker 3: That we made a whole world, like my mama Freshum gave birth to the twins laurel.
Speaker 1: On Ye laurel on Yan. Yeah, and Pilot Jones is the not Pilot Jones is the father, but Harley Davidson is the mistress. Like yeah, like.
Speaker 3: The who's also partially saying wingling.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: I feel like we've actually we've dissected that, but oh yeah, we've gone into that. But yeah, the new one is, Wow, you really left me on this hike, So who's gonna sell me my iPhone?
Speaker 1: Who's gonna sell me my iPhone? We don't really have a context, like in a way to use that yet, but like it'll come soon, y'all. The animations like the emergency in or calm clip animations like on TikTok are so fucking good, Like I saw another one like that.
Speaker 3: I will say we have always had like listeners and an audience full of such creative people, and we always say it like creative and gorgeous. And I recently saw somebody say that and they were like, these are the first people to say that, and it actually has been proven to be true, like when we say it a bit because I would not say I don't believe it. We have pretty fans. I hate the word fans. It literally sounds fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I know. Okay, Drew Science, Oh, I'm not sending flowers to your job. That ship's basic. I'm gonna send a bomb threat so you can have the day off because I love you, babe.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: Bitches get stomach cramps and swear they're pregnant, ho fart and lay your ass down.
Speaker 3: That's literally need to Josiah.
Speaker 1: Like, actually, Josiah just literally needs a part. Ugly Bitch's favorite line is I'm far from ugly, Nah, bitch. Your GPS says you've reached your destination. Leah, Leah, you're too good, girl. Stop making tiktoks with Android. Stop making tiktoks with androids. That shit look like surveillance footage.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna move to a flip phone, not the Samsung one, but I've been seeing people with ones that are like a flip phone with the old Motorola keypad, and then they're touchscreen too. Have you seen that?
Speaker 1: I want one of those bitches with no furniture, be like, get the fuck out of my house, girl, fuck you and the skating rink.
Speaker 3: That's good, that's good. I cannot believe I'm alive. Like, if you cut me open, I would like I have bones, you would would be able to come in.
Speaker 1: Don't even get me fucking started. Also, Elton John farted at our movie and come spilled all over the floor out of his bile. Okay, by media, Elton John farted a cum puddle on the floor of our movie, and it was really scary.
Speaker 3: You're watching this trailer for like Smile and this girl, the girl in the movie is fucking gorgeous, but they had her in this funky ass like Leah Tard costume with a little blonde wig on, and I just go, oh my god. Elton John and we had a time.
Speaker 1: We had a we had a goose and a ga Okay, my media is obviously the substance. Go fucking see that ship. Please. And we've been rewatching or I've been rewatching I've been rewatching Nurse Jackie and he was watching it for the first time, so still. I know we said it last week, but like, please tap the fucking so good.
Speaker 3: I'm realizing how much of a show person I am. Like, I will watch a show. One thing about me is I will watch the show. But it's because I put that down for Fortnite down but the fortnite AA.
Speaker 1: Nothing else I can say. Lady Gaga, Boys, Sabrina Claus, Charlie XCX and Bimbo Doll, Tyler Tila y'all.
Speaker 3: Boys by Sabrina Boys Boys. Oh okay, I thought you met Carpenter.
Speaker 1: I was like, what, No, y'all, that bimbo doll song has ruined my life. I listen to it. I only only listen to that song, and like, I don't know what it is like about that song, but like, bro, that shit is so kind, like I love I know.
Speaker 3: You listen to it literally like so often, and I haven't heard you sessha song like that in so long.
Speaker 1: It's like xta crystal like a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you haven't been having repeat songs.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the fuck it is about that song. And also like it was crazy because I played that thirty five times on the way too. Oh I thought you were like actually.
Speaker 3: Choking on No, No, that's me acting like my lipscot glued together and I couldn't speak.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I'll stop talking. Then. No, I was on the way to the substance and I watched that fucking song or listen to that song thirty five times on the way without knowing what the Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say, did you just so happen to like that song right anymore?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was just like listening to the listening like the fuck out of that song. And then I left that movie and was like, wow, that was ironic, and then proceeded to listen to it all the way home.
Speaker 3: You know, it's more proof to me that that movie is just so good. So many movies, even like some of my favorite movies, rely so much on soundtracking. Music is such a helpful part to a movie. And when a movie has a soundtrack like Substance, which is essentially nothing of importance. Oh what was that? Do I stink? No?
Speaker 1: What are you saying?
Speaker 3: You must?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is it my tuna box?
Speaker 1: It's the box, It's the tuna always happened. Put that down.
Speaker 3: Actually, I'm so sad that it's going to start getting cold again in the house.
Speaker 1: We have rea your stinky tuna bogs to like how hot it is outside? No, no, there's like a crinkling sound, Josiah.
Speaker 3: Wait, no, I was gonna say, because when it's cold outside, we have to turn on the heaters and then the whole house smells really bad because it's essentially cooking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's essential oils tuna box style.
Speaker 3: Okay, we need to oh wait, I have to do media.
Speaker 1: But you were saying something, but I don't remember. Yeah, it's not that deep, but nothing of importing. It's losing my mind. The craziest part is the Substance being an allegory for the menstruation cycle.
Speaker 3: Well, I was saying that that's proof it's a really good movie because it doesn't have any songs that are like soundtracks that somebody would want to walk away listening to, or any like notariable songs used in it, because so many movies, like I even think of the First Joker. I thought the movie was okay, but I wanted to see it so bad because they used a really good song in the trailer, like movies use that so hard as like a I will say, Sam b And the Substance has two songs in it, and they're like those weird.
Speaker 1: I love face songs, yeah, or the Boom Boom boom. I think it was inspired by Sophie, which is Tea. That's like I think the dude that made or the person that made the music was talking about I was inspired by like Sophie.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm inspired by you every day.
Speaker 1: And you know what's crazy is the same goes for you, babe.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Well, I'm like trying to find I haven't been listening to like new music. I've just kind of been repeating stuff. My music media is bidding my time. Robert Lester, folsom Are you Sleeping? Harry Nilson, Panavision, Roy Blair the music video I know, it's such a good music video, Lost in your Eyes, Tommy James and the Sean Dells and that's it. And other than that, I've been just like literally playing the same shit because my Discovery WHOA, My Discover Weekly sucks ass now. I don't know why it literally it's still trying to get me to listen to fucking Elvis, and I don't know how many times I have to tell you that's not gonna fucking happen.
Speaker 1: Elvis and Johnny Cash, Baby, I love Johnny Cash.
Speaker 3: I didn't know Johnny Cash was a real person until I was like fifteen. Literally last night, yeah, actually last night I saw a.
Speaker 1: Picture of Johnny Cash for the first y'all, I used to be I'm bye
Speaker 3: Anything anyh