Speaker 1: You're listening to Comedy Central.
Speaker 2: From the most trusted journalists at Comedy Center.
Speaker 1: It's America's only sorts for news. This is the Daily Joke with your host.
Speaker 3: Fool safe, Fool, I'm going to the Daily Show.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 4: Thank We got so much to talk about tonight. Republicans want to fire their speaker. Donald Trump is going straight up Tony soprano, and we will tell you an easy way to not pay taxes if you don't mind going to jail.
Speaker 1: So let's get into the headline.
Speaker 4: Let's kick things off with the latest drama on Capitol Heel. Congress might finally be sending Ukraine that aid money they've been asking for, but it might cost Speaker Mike Johnson his job.
Speaker 5: The Speaker of the House says he's taking a stand despite threats from within his own party that could cost him his job. House Speaker Mike Johnson says he will call a vote on funding for the war in Ukraine, saying this is not a game.
Speaker 6: House Conservatives railed against the plan. You want him to resign, You want him to resign?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I asked him to resign. There's no other way to describe that.
Speaker 6: It's surrender.
Speaker 1: It's disappointing.
Speaker 7: I'm very disappointed.
Speaker 6: The time for him to get out of office. I need a little bit more time today.
Speaker 3: But it's not good.
Speaker 8: Johnson arguing the stakes around the world are too high.
Speaker 6: I'm doing here what I believe to be the right thing.
Speaker 4: Well, that was your first mistake right there, doing the right thing in Congress.
Speaker 1: You must be new here.
Speaker 4: Shit is not looking good for this man. Man hmm, I think he looks like a giant little boy out here in his daddy's suit. You're not fooling me with that little gray streak in the front side.
Speaker 1: I know, baby Prider, what I think? Come on now, I did music poles in high school. Okay. The point is this Pinocchio looking muff might get kicked out of his job by his own.
Speaker 4: Party all because he doesn't want Russia to take over Ukraine. And the one coming hardest for Speaker boss Baby is Marjorie Taylor Green, and I believe she'll get him fired because this lady has the strongest care and energy I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: We are angry and people have had it.
Speaker 6: Speaker Johnson needs to resign.
Speaker 3: People who are not going to like any of this are going to.
Speaker 1: Be angry about it.
Speaker 9: He is a damn school.
Speaker 10: I am so pissed off about it because the American people are pissed off about it.
Speaker 4: Dam last time I saw a white lady that pissed about a bill, she was getting kicked out of a chili's. I don't know if she's gonna get Mike Johnson fired, but she's definitely getting store credit for something. Then again, the House is all about having representation, and she's certainly representing all the moms out there who have assaulted the kids soccer coach. The crazy thing is if Capitol Hill Karen does get the speaker fired, that'll be the second time in six months. Republicans, if you're constantly refiring speakers, maybe the problem is with you. Y'all can't even explain your position when he's not sound and stupid. We're mad that he's working with both parties the past bills.
Speaker 1: Ma'am, that's his damn job.
Speaker 4: See, this woman is like one of those friends who complains about a boyfriend, but it just makes her sound bad, Like can you believe Mark canceled dinner with me just to visit his mom in hospice? Oh, he's so selfish.
Speaker 1: But let's move on to the presidential race.
Speaker 4: Today, President Biden was campaigning in Pennsylvania, where he received the endorsement of literally fifteen Kennedys who picked Biden over their own relative RFK Junior, which is brutal. Can you imagine being at your own wedding and when the pastor asked if anyone objects, your entire family stands up and.
Speaker 1: Goes, please don't marry this man.
Speaker 4: We know him better than anyone, and he sucks. But while Joe Biden is trying to get endorsements, Donald Trump is out here trying to get paid.
Speaker 8: Donald Trump's team wants Republican candidates to give them a cut of their fundraising cash. The campaign is telling candidates and committees that if they use the former president's name, image, and likeness to fundraise, they should give at least five percent of what they get to Donald Trump.
Speaker 11: It says any split that is higher than five percent will be seen favorably by the Republican National Committee and President Trump's campaign day.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump is shaking down the candidates in his own party for a cut of their money.
Speaker 1: Honest, is some straight up mafia shit.
Speaker 4: Trump's about to leave a horsehead in someone's bed, or even scarier Rudy Giuliani.
Speaker 1: Do you know how crazy this is?
Speaker 4: Usually candidates in the same political party campaign together because they have a shared vision for the country.
Speaker 1: Trump is like that. Find me on Venmo.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine any other president acting like this? Obama was never like hope and change. And when I say changed, I mean empty.
Speaker 7: Y'all pa game.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump needs to understand that you do not get paid by extorting your friends. You get paid by reminding them to buy your book. Hello Friends, Stories of Dating, Destiny and Day Jobs, available in bookstores, online and on audible.
Speaker 1: Thank us on my.
Speaker 12: Work.
Speaker 4: But money isn't the only thing on Trump's mind. He's also got that trial for paying off a porn star. So all rise for another edition of America's Most Tremendously Wanted.
Speaker 12: The whole thing is a scammed.
Speaker 4: For the past few days, the court has been struggling to find impartial jurors, and they finally found twelve magical New Yorkers with no conflicts or biases or dogs to take care of.
Speaker 1: But this morning things got off to a rocky star. Some breaking news to tell you about this morning in the trunk trial. One of the seated jurors has been excused.
Speaker 10: This oncology nurse. This woman came into the courtroom today and told the judge that she wanted to be dismissed because she was feeling that she wasn't going to be fair and impartial. She basically told the court that aspects of my identity have already been out there in the public. Yesterday alone, I had friends, colleagues, and family push things to my phone questioning my identity as a juror. And essentially because of that, the judge sort of reminded everyone that this needs to be an anonymous jury, that members of the media and elsewhere really cannot get into very detailed things about descriptions.
Speaker 1: Of these people.
Speaker 4: He's talking about you, you're the media. This reporter just put her entire LinkedIn page all on the screen and then with like, people in the media need to stop doing this.
Speaker 1: You're the media. The call is coming from inside the news. Wrong girl.
Speaker 4: That reporter gave fewer details than anybody. Look how they described this jour on other news channels anonymously.
Speaker 6: You're number two is a nurse, the young black woman.
Speaker 5: She's an oncology nurse at memorial Sloan Puttering, the native New.
Speaker 13: Yorker who lives on the Upper east Side, an oncology nurse who loves dogs, likes.
Speaker 6: To walk her dog in the park.
Speaker 1: She lives with her fiance.
Speaker 8: She's not married, has no kids, and lives with her fiance who works in finance.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I would have found this lady on Facebook in five seconds.
Speaker 1: It's twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: That's enough information to track down anybody. I once found a guide based on the shape of a cloud in the background of.
Speaker 1: His IG story.
Speaker 4: This is just so irresponsible. The media is basically out here playing guess who with this juror. They're like, we can report during number three as a bald redhead with no facial hair.
Speaker 1: Oh you talk about herman, Yeah, don't know hermons.
Speaker 4: For more clivency concerns on the Trump jury, we turned to Troy Iwatsa.
Speaker 1: Why that dog?
Speaker 14: The poor.
Speaker 1: Troy.
Speaker 4: I feel so bad for these poor jurors. They didn't sign up to get docs.
Speaker 12: No, d'l say, it's terrible.
Speaker 9: We in the media, we have got to do a better job protecting jurors like Stephanie Trey.
Speaker 1: Did you just say her name?
Speaker 12: Oh shit, Durre number three.
Speaker 9: Sorry, sorry, Stephanie, I mean Durre number three.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, she's gonna be so mad.
Speaker 9: You know, it's bad enough she has to commute all the way from on twenty fifth Street.
Speaker 1: Troy. Don't tell people where she lives.
Speaker 9: Oh no, no, it's no big deal. There's lots of Stephanie's with brown hair and green eyes that live on one twenty fifth Street and river Side, So we're fine.
Speaker 1: I'm having more information. Oh my, okay, okay, just let's move on.
Speaker 4: Who were some of these new jaws and don't give me any personal details?
Speaker 9: No personal details, okay, total anonymity.
Speaker 12: Here's one of the new ones.
Speaker 9: All I'll say is that he is male, He's Italian American.
Speaker 12: He works at a bakery.
Speaker 9: The bakery is called Gino's Bakery, and he is the owner of Gino's Bakery.
Speaker 1: Try now I know he's Gino.
Speaker 12: No no, no, no no no. Gino is his father, the original owner.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, good.
Speaker 12: He is named after his father.
Speaker 1: Though, please just move on. Who else did they pick?
Speaker 9: Well, they did select another male, and out of respect for his privacy, all I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Say is he is male, but you put this man's picture up.
Speaker 12: Yes, but we responsibly censored him.
Speaker 1: It's a mcgilla cutty family vacation on the T shirt.
Speaker 12: Oh shit, Oh you're right, Okay, let's censor that.
Speaker 9: That's it totally.
Speaker 4: Just just just forget the whole thing. Just tell me what happened at the trial today.
Speaker 9: Well, the defendant, whose name we're restricting for privacy reasons, he was very agitated. Yeah, very agitated today.
Speaker 4: Troy, Honey, we know the defendant is Donald Trump. He's not the one we need to keep secret.
Speaker 12: Better safe than sorry.
Speaker 9: Anyway, the defendant was angry all day, and at one point, the defendant told the jury, watch your backs, Stephanie, Charles, Susan, Jamal and Gina.
Speaker 3: Whoever those people are, damn it.
Speaker 1: Try trying what everyone Bye. When we come back, we'll find out how to stop paying.
Speaker 15: Your TAXI shot away, Welcome.
Speaker 1: Back to the Daily Show.
Speaker 4: It was tax day this week, but some people, and this is crazy, don't like paying taxes, and one of them is our own Josh Johnson.
Speaker 16: It's long been known that in America, the rich often don't pay their fair share of taxes by exploiting a complex tax system filled with loopholes. The riches one percent pay a lot less of the average taxpayer.
Speaker 14: But how they do it?
Speaker 16: And could I learn their tricks to help out the everyday taxpayer like you and I. I spoke to tax expert Robert Wood of tax from would Lop to find out the easiest ways to dodge the irs.
Speaker 6: His first hit.
Speaker 7: Real estate, big tax shelter. So generally speaking, you write off a piece of the building every year.
Speaker 16: So this year I'll claim the bathroom, and then like the next year.
Speaker 7: But just to clarify, you only get to do this if you own the building, not do you work here.
Speaker 16: That is all very interesting, but I do not own a building, So back to square one.
Speaker 7: Charity is another one.
Speaker 16: So let's say I start a charity, and my charity will be real, very real. Okay, my charity of broke ass audits like you get an audited Let's.
Speaker 6: Break off your broke ass a little cash.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 7: There are lots of people who've gotten in trouble with fake charities.
Speaker 6: So that won't work.
Speaker 7: Churches are qualified charities, which is why some people have tried to start their own churches.
Speaker 6: So if I start my own church, I mean, how many followers are we talking.
Speaker 7: I don't think they call them followers, but I don't know.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's right, that's like a cult thing.
Speaker 7: Another thing that wealthy people do. You've got art, how much is it worth? Donate it to charity? And if you donated, how much can you fairly write off?
Speaker 16: I have some artwork that I want to show you and don't hold back.
Speaker 7: Okay, no offense, but I mean it looks kind of infantile. My guess is it's not worth very much. You need to talk to somebody who's a qualified art appraiser.
Speaker 6: I was really banking on the art thing working out.
Speaker 7: You're just not very yet. Josh.
Speaker 6: This was not looking good for my tax return, but there had to be something.
Speaker 7: One of my great tax planning secrets for you today is dying. If you own stock or if you owned a house, at some point, hang onto it. It's doing something with it. Selling the triggers tax. Then when you die, it's never taxed. So dying turns out to be tax efficient. That's something that wealthy people count on.
Speaker 16: That's deferring, right, Yeah, couldn't I just defer till I die?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Okay, so kill myself. It's great advice.
Speaker 7: I want you to die generations from now.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 7: It's a better tax deal anyways.
Speaker 6: Well, okay, I do have a quick question for you.
Speaker 16: Then, since the rich are deferring on all these assets and higher tax lawyers to make sure that it stays complicated and they're less likely to get audited.
Speaker 6: Yeah, who is paying tax?
Speaker 7: Regular wage journers? I mean, everybody pays tax if they've got income, and the wealthy people are paying tax too. But if you look at their income versus how much tax they're paying, they're typically paying a lot lower rates.
Speaker 16: So if we all learn the tax law and we all start doing these things, how will like roads get built?
Speaker 7: Good question. Somebody at the lower end has to be paying the regular taxes to make room for the government to do those things.
Speaker 6: Just don't be poor, Okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's that's terrifying. The more you know about tax, the more terrifying it it can be. That's why I don't sleep very much.
Speaker 16: So whether I become rich or just die, at least I know how to avoid my taxes.
Speaker 7: Like a millionaire.
Speaker 6: I'm man, I do actually need your help picking this up. This is like all the money that I have. Yeah, I don't really.
Speaker 7: I'm not taking any of it.
Speaker 6: No, no, I didn't think you were going to take it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Josh. Let me come back here. They think they will be joining me on the show. Don't go away, Come back to the Daddy Show.
Speaker 4: My guest tonight is a country singer songwriter whose debut album is called My Stupid Life.
Speaker 1: Please Welcome Britney Spencer. Hello. First of all, hot titties, Hello, Hello, you had Georgia awesome.
Speaker 4: If I could be out a litt bit too, they were like, Okay, we got to keep it like TV hosts, but I.
Speaker 1: Was like, I want mine out deliberate too.
Speaker 14: Just make you feel powerful.
Speaker 1: They do make you feel powerful.
Speaker 14: It's like hello, good.
Speaker 1: Morning, but what I wanted you to know.
Speaker 4: So then when they asked me, when I was like, got my hosting week and they're like, who do you want to come out, I was like, Brittie Spencer on the top of my list, and I'm.
Speaker 1: So glad you came because I didn't know you could come.
Speaker 4: So I'm so glad you for you really because I follow you on Instagram and I was like you too, I'm making somebody that I'm.
Speaker 1: So excited you're here.
Speaker 4: So your debut album, My Stupid Life, came out earlier this year.
Speaker 1: What do you want people? What do you want to tell people.
Speaker 4: About your album, like you as an artist and what inspired you like? Tell them everything so they can buy you put on the top of the Billboard charts, we could your Grammys and stuff.
Speaker 17: My gosh, well, first, thank you so much for having me. This is of course, this is my first time on like nighttime television, like just like talking and stuff.
Speaker 14: So thank you.
Speaker 17: Yeah. I haven't like done like a debut and nighttime television yet, so this is like my first one, and this is cool.
Speaker 14: That's my Stupid Life, you know.
Speaker 17: I think with this album, I want people to know that I love music. I love country music. It taught me how to tell a story. It taught me, it taught me how to connect with my own story. And uh, this album is it's a soundic spectrum.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 17: I love country music, and I also love pop, and I love rock, and I love R and B, and I love just I wish good was a genre sometimes, you know, I like to thread a lot of things together, but it's all kind of held together by how I interpret country music and the storytelling tradition that it.
Speaker 1: Is so as we are both black women. I don't know if anyone.
Speaker 4: Noticed, it's it can kind of feel scary or unsafe a lot of times to open up and the people in So how did you overcome that when you were writing.
Speaker 17: The songs for this album? The same way, I'm still trying to learn how to overcome. And I guess I just try to be honest, you know, And I try to anything that I do, I try to make it feel like an invitation, you know, for other people.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 17: I feel like I make music for people who felt unseen, you know, or feel unseen or feel like they just feel like they're the only ones sometimes. And so that's kind of where my storytelling comes from and how I write songs. And being a black woman in country music, I mean honestly, like I'm so happy to be black, I'm so happy to be a woman. I'm so happy to be in country music, and like it makes my experience, all of these things make they make my experience as a country artist way more fun. I think, like I have a great time like being part of this moment in country music where people are just exploring and like bringing like we're bringing more than our complexion, we're bringing our culture, and so we're like, that's why we're fusing a lot of things together. I just think it's fun and it's more explorative and I think there's a lot of creativity and innovation in that. And I don't know, it's just stepping into this knowing country music historically has kind of left us out for like, you know, one hundred plus years, there's not really any expectation on what we should look or sound like. I guess sometimes it feels like because you know, it's like it's something about being like the underdog. It feels like it's you get to kind of have a little more fun. That's what it feels like for me sometimes. Of course I feel the struggle of it sometimes, but mostly I'm just kind of focused on, like how I don't have to live up to a status quo because no one ever really gave me one because they didn't think I would be here right, because they get to.
Speaker 14: Do fun things.
Speaker 4: Like I feel like that sometimes, like as a performers in a comic and people ask me, like, you know, what it's like to be a woman in stand up and a woman in entertainment and kind of like it's like when people don't have expectations of you.
Speaker 1: They get to be surprised by everything you do. We're just like, well, all of this is.
Speaker 4: Great, Like, well, you didn't think I could do half of this, so when I'm doing all of it, it's like.
Speaker 1: Damn sure good, Yeah you were like because you like.
Speaker 4: I think the other thing that's surprised to people is like, I grew up in Georgia, right, I grew up with the South, so we always heard country music and it didn't seem and it went something that's crazy to us. We always saw black people in country music, but not everybody saw black people in country music.
Speaker 1: And you describe your music as universal country. What does that mean?
Speaker 17: It means I just want to have a little something for everybody, you know, I just want I think that's why my album is the way it is. There's not one single song that sounds like another, and I kind of like it that way. That's kind of how I listen to music, you know. I feel like there's so many country artists before me that have kind of accomplished that, whether you talk about it like a Dolly or Shanaya, like, I think that's really cool. Having something that everybody can kind of connect with in your discography. I think that's really cool, and that's that's what I wanna do. I wanna have fun. You know, I love country music. I'm also black. I'm also I'm from Baltimore. You know, my grandparents are from the South, but my family moved to Baltimore, and it's and that's a really eclectic mix anyway. You know, it's the home of Hairspray, Billie Holliday and Tony Braxton. That's an eclectic mix, you know, and the Wire. So like that's just a lot of things going on. Yeah, And I'm a reflection of that. So I know I'm not the only one. And when I meet people who are kind of like me and they just like music, oftentimes they're like, yo, I listen to this genre and that genre and they have a playlist and it's about ten them for genres on it. And I'm like, that's how I hear music, too, And all those artists probably all like each other and listen to each other anyway. So I think, I don't know, I think we we cage people into a little too much sometimes.
Speaker 14: But I don't want to be no.
Speaker 4: You don't want to because listen, if you do like a lot of different types of stuff, then when the Grammy showed up, you could be.
Speaker 1: Like, well, you can't just put me in one category.
Speaker 4: And then I'm at the c Mas and then I'm at the Latin Grammys, and then I want a K pop band, and then it was just.
Speaker 1: Like then we do. So I'm all over the world getting awards.
Speaker 4: Now, I know we cannot talk to you without mentioning the fact that you were on Beyonce's cover of.
Speaker 1: Blackbird, those funny those I didn't want to get to know you, but I know everybody was in here. Like I ask about Beyonce. I'm like, hey, I.
Speaker 14: Mean I would too, I'd be like.
Speaker 4: Also this, but like I just want to go get Britney what Brittany did. But then also girl, So it's like I have because by law, I have to ask you about Beyonce.
Speaker 1: It's I'm so sorry. It's a lot that's been passed recently. I can't.
Speaker 14: You don't make the rules. I don't make the rules.
Speaker 1: Black Twitter loss. This has nothing to do with me. So like, how does she find you?
Speaker 4: I mean, I know I found you, but I mean I listen to different types of music, but like, how does she find you? Did she call you? Did she was a prank call? You're like, Oh, tell your cousin get off my phone, So like how does.
Speaker 1: She find you?
Speaker 17: I have no idea. I have no idea, Like I'm not just saying I literally don't know. I have I have so many questions. I already had questions in my head because like Giance is like a like a big system in my head, and I'd be asking her questions sometimes, but like now I actually really have questions, Like I don't actually know, and I think that's so cool.
Speaker 14: Though I'm just happy to be on the record.
Speaker 17: It's a beautiful record, Like even if I wasn't on it, like I would just be mad into it. This is a no skips like start to finish, Like if it have been twenty more songs, I would listen to the whole thing over and over again. And I don't know, I just it's a fun time, like to be able to be a part of that record and to I don't know, be here talking to y'all and being able to sing a song that I love like the Beatles is my second table plan of all time.
Speaker 14: You know, and so this is really cool.
Speaker 17: It's it's fun, and it's I still wake up and I'm like, what is happening right now? Yeah, Like I'm like hearing bees, I'm like, oh, that's miss the Bee hovest like following me right now.
Speaker 1: I like they dropping locations there for everybody. But when they love you, they love you.
Speaker 17: When they don't so much love, they show so much love. And I mean, I think that's just a reflection of her because she does the same.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: I do want to ask you one one last question. What was the first country album that made you realize that you wanted to get into country music?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 14: The first one, just like I could do this. Yeah.
Speaker 17: I remember when I first got introduced to country music. I was like fourteen to fifteen years old, and I became a fan of it, like I like I dibbed in, like I listened to the Chicks and I was like, oh, snap, like what is happening? And I like went on this this whole journey of just listening to the country music. And I feel like I can't remember exactly which album it was. I'm always annoyed at myself and not remembering that, but it sent me on a rabbit hole. I would say the artist that made me feel like I could do it was Taylor Swift.
Speaker 14: It was something about that made me feel like, like, maybe I don't have to just be a fan. Maybe I can like, maybe.
Speaker 17: I can actually do this. She's poetic, She's from Pennsylvania. I'm from Maryland, and so it was something about like not having a twang and like and being able to like fuse poetry and storytelling and also just being young and like vulnerable. It was something about that that made me feel like, maybe I don't have to just kind of be on the sidelines. Maybe I want to sing. I've always wanted to sing, and maybe this has given me a little direction.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm so happy to have you here. Now, hold on, hold on now, before we go, I want to get my good sister of her flowers.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 1: You're on tour with Willie Nelson and Bob Dylan this summer. Yes I am.
Speaker 14: I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: Now as well, she has opened for rebook McIntire and I don't know if y'all know, but black people love Riba McIntyre. We do. We do because of the show, yo, listen one because of the show too. Because she's literally just a white Mary J.
Speaker 1: Blige. I don't know if y'all know.
Speaker 4: Listen Fancy and most of Mary J's songs, it's the same thing.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing. She's just trying to help her kids, you, trying to be a good person to raise her own.
Speaker 14: Not to miss it in the commercials, not to mention commercials.
Speaker 1: Listen, we love Free. Dolly has introduced you at her show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then Maren Morris on her record, she has you as a background vocalist, and you've collaborated with her on many occasions.
Speaker 14: Yeah. I've sing with Baron quite a bit. I tour with her. She's amazing.
Speaker 17: Like we met on Twitter, Like I posted a cover of a song called Crowded Table that's in Abandoned she's in called the High Women, and I met them online, and then a year later I was singing with them in front of fifty thousand people.
Speaker 14: That's kind of wild.
Speaker 1: Look, God Jesus, that's wild, man.
Speaker 14: I just I've been really fortunate to.
Speaker 17: Collab with a lot of incredible artists who are really kind and generous, and I just want to thank you.
Speaker 1: People don't just pick up folks for fun.
Speaker 14: Oh, I know, I don't take it for granted. That's really cool. I just I don't know.
Speaker 17: I want to keep singing, and you know, and one day if I'll be in a position and I get to extend that same like that same generosity and and and just invitation to be a part of something I'm doing. So I'm excited they've They've shown me a lot of what I aspire to do and be when I get to that point in my career.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy that you can. And I want to come to one of your shows. Please invite me.
Speaker 14: You always invited.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I'm bringing a bunch of people with me for you black people with me.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yes, turn it out.
Speaker 1: You have a break, princerp the ballot. No, you're good.
Speaker 17: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: My stupid life is abandona now the poor corn dates checked out Brittany Printon dot com.
Speaker 1: We're gonna check up quick. Thankful for me lack back back.
Speaker 11: To the.
Speaker 1: Here is your moment of that.
Speaker 13: I spent the day yesterday exploring, uh, you know, the city and kind of staying around this area. For the most part. I gotta say I thought I would see more homeless situation here. I thought I would see a little bit more chaos on the streets than what you know from what I've been told, and I didn't see as much as I thought.
Speaker 2: I would explore more shows from the Daily Show podcast universe by searching The Daily Show wherever you get your podcasts. Watch The Daily Show weeknights at eleven ten Central on Comedy Central, and stream full episodes anytime on Paramount Plus.
Speaker 12: This has been a Comedy Central podcast