Speaker 1: All right, So I want to talk about Kim Kardashian. I like her with this man that she's with.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: She was either paddle boarding or doing something. She was in a wet suit. I don't know where she was. I saw a quick video, and there's something about the photos and this relationship that feels pure to me for her, Like it feels calm and settled and like someone who can bring to her something that she doesn't already have. I don't know a thing about this man. I just know a little bit about her and her trajectory and that she's already checked the box of business success, which is a big box to check. Like I've been thinking about the boxes of life life, how you really there are things that you really want to be successful at and they don't only have to do with money. But one area is, like it could be business, Like you want to be successful at business, and if you're striving and sort of there but not exactly where you think you should be, or it's not totally hitting, or it's not like locked, you're going to be preoccupied by it in some way, or if you haven't found what you want to do with your life, and like for me, my business is locked. Like it's thriving. It gets bigger every single day. Obviously there are challenging days, there are highs lows, there's work to be done. I'm certainly not retired, but like it's set, the die has been cast.
Speaker 2: Like I have a successful business.
Speaker 1: It as a foundation, it's a base, and I build off of it, and I have a team that helps me. So it's like an exhale, Like, Okay, we did that. That box is checked. Kim Kardashian has that. Okay, I don't know that every single Kardashian and her family has that, only because some are younger, and I don't know everyone's goals. But I just know that Kim obviously is going to keep working and has things she wants to do. But like that box has been checked, she has made it. And it doesn't mean that just because she's wealthy, Like she's gotten to the island and now she's enjoying that island and it has it takes many forms, Okay, like myself, she hasn't or hadn't gotten there in relationship. She's had many relationships, but none have really gone the distance and succeeded. She's had children, with one. She's had love, but she hasn't had her life person and she's still young. And I don't know why, but I have a feeling that this guy could be that person. And this is another bucket where it's like I've used the analogy of climbing up to the top of a mountain, like you know that you could do it, but you just don't want to fall off. You want to get it right, you don't want to settle. And she's a rock star. And my friend Louis often says to me. He says about me like rock stars need rock stars, like meaning, you need to find the person that you're not going to settle, and it's the person that does enrich you and complete you, and you don't analyze, and you don't feel like you're driving with no brakes, and you don't feel stressed out, and you're not asking people's opinions, and you just know it's just calm. And I don't know why there's something in those pictures that says that to me about him. I know nothing about their relationships, so this is just speculation. And I was wrong about Travis and Taylor in the beginning. I knew nothing, so I was wrong, And I say that there's something about their relationship that is interesting that feels a little bit like that. Like forgetting money and fame and success, there's some enrichment and some alignment. And as I've worked with the core more, I understand alignment more. The core is the dating community, and I understand that the package of the person that you are supposed to be with may outlook the way that you think it's going to look. It may appear in a different formation or package. And I think that that's what makes life interesting, because you don't need to be with a carbon copy of yourself, and you need to be with someone who's going to enrich your life, compliment the cock between the tiles, compliment you in some way where you're living your life the same way all the time, and someone comes in and either awakens your spirit from your childhood or brings you something you never knew, or teaches you something, or it makes you laugh or inspires you, or there's something that you didn't have in your current relationship cart your life cart that they add to your cart.
Speaker 2: So I don't know why I just saw a picture.
Speaker 1: It came I'm like, maybe she's in that era and Kanye was part of her business era. Yes, it was her having children era and he lived for her. But there was part of it, like he elevated her game. They were on the cover of Vogue together, they went to the Mechal together. He raised her fashion game, he inspired her like that was part of her business life. Like now there becomes a time when you get to have your personal life. So there's something about it that I enjoy. Okay, I just went on the trip of a lifetime and it's almost hard to describe because it was so extraordinary that words will not articulate how amazing it was. And I was filming a little bit when I was away, and it seems like I was shooting, you know, I was taking videos and stuff, But it was not the way that I normally do. I wasn't like just sitting down and talking the way that I normally do because I was so engrossed and moved and emotional about the trip that I was on. And I was invited to someone's special occasion trip and it was with a family, an intimate family, and some very close friends that may as well be family. And it was in Costa Rica, and I've been to Costa Rica twice before, and it's a beautiful place. I've been to many beautiful places. This trip was entirely different, and the place was wonderful, but it wasn't entirely different because of the place. It was entirely different because of the people and the dynamic. I went with a group that was largely Canadians, raised humbly with incredible stories. We all know I don't like a lot of people. I don't want to be with a lot of people. I'm an insular, private person that like small groups. I have wanted a certain life for my daughter to be part of a greater community because I have been basically an orphan most of my life. And I went on this strip. Wayne was invited, but she couldn't come because of tests, and I partially had fomo for her that she wasn't there, because she would have loved it. But I also had my own experience, and I was grateful for that because sometimes when we were with our kids, you're worried about what they're doing, and it's just a completely different experience, and I think it's important for adults to have their own experience. One of the people on the ship was a beautiful little girl. And I don't always like other people's kids. I often don't, and this was like a very special sweet girl. She was on my socials like she like literally latched onto me and was obsessed with me and clinging to me and would not leave my side. And it was like I became her best friend. She was four years old. It was so cute. But the people who ranged from thirties to sixties were so alive. It was I don't want to say it was a five star vacation because that's irrelevant. The house, the restaurants, the experience was a five star experience, but I've had five star experiences at the most expensive hotels in the world, and it's been you know, you go see something, you swim, you have an amazing time, you go to.
Speaker 2: Lunch, you shop, you repeat.
Speaker 1: Like this was from the minute you woke up until the minute you went to sleep, some majestic experience from these people that, like I said, are from humble means and live. They do travel, they make the most of it every single day. They like they're not getting surf instructors, like they're just taking the surfboard going through like the mouth of a river that has like a current that can pull you with rocks all over and crocodiles. I didn't see the crocodiles, but like to get to like this beach and they're just fucking going in and and and pray for the best and find the wave like or climbing trees like up high high trees and rock formations or ATV and you're like, that's a fly off the back of an ATV or horseback riding, but like everything is just so alive and not like swimming with dolphins and SeaWorld like respectfully SeaWorld, Like it just was so alive, the most incredible sunsets at like swinging on a swing and then you just wake up in.
Speaker 2: The morning to go to the beach.
Speaker 1: But yet you're with someone who's like making you climb to the top of a mountain and you're you're in chanelle slides like and then you get to the top and you could have like slid off there like I got you, Like you're not, nothing's gonna happen to you. Mud, You're covered head to toe, the inside of your ears are black. You ruined every article of clothing, and you're so dehydrated from going to the top of this, I don't know where the fuck we were. And then like there's a natural waterfall into a natural pool of water, and this slide, a water slide built into rock, Like it's not an actual slide, it's rock that somehow, over time has become this physical slide. And I'm like, I'm gonna slash my body, like but somehow you're just like going down it, and people who are six years old, you're doing backflips. It was just so alive and so real and so genuine and so honest and so fun and drank so much wine and just cried laughing and just had an amazing experience. And I was able to, you know, provide experiences for these people too that were not about like it doesn't matter that I have money and could do anything, pay for anything, by anything. It's just like there was some special experiences that happened on the island as a result of me being who I am, and that's something that these people would never normally experience.
Speaker 2: And it made me feel great.
Speaker 1: Like someone from this trip, a woman who's in her sixties who you know, had never flown first class before, Like I was like, you're coming with me at sports Illustrated like that weekend, like I'm flying you in and you're coming, like and she's like wait what, Like she's gonna come to like Sports Illustrated Fashion show Miami, Like you know, she was like, I've never been on a vacation like this in my entire life. I'm like, Okay, well you're coming, Like just it was. It was just such an amazing experience for me. Is what I want for my life for my daughter. It woke up the child in me that used to be in whales, like going to natural water pools that were like so dangerous, jumping off a bridge to get into them, that took every day from every boy in every classroom that you know has always been really adventurous. And recently, someone I was talking to I used to date, it was like you because there were two guys I was dating and I was deciding, like who's right for me. One is wor quote unquote lifestyle right for me. One is like more adventurous and like alive. And this was in you know a while back when I was just like contemplating something and the guy that knew me was like, you need adventure, Bethany, Like I haven't had enough of it. I've had enough stuff a shopping and yes, I've gone on experiences, and yes I've done amazing Thingsuse I've been sat in like my basement, you know. I've been to beaches, on paddle boards, on surfboards and yoga retreat like I've done it all. I've been on major boats and stuff like that. But like something about this hit different because of the group of people that I told you they were mostly Canadian, they were just beautiful human beings. And I just had a wonderful vacation. And I was also like good to come home because it was good to come home to just be able to reflect on it and to come to my beautiful life here and to beach walk here and to be excited for the next thing. Like it didn't I could be there for three weeks to a month, but like it didn't need to be three weeks, two month, Like I'm good. I like I leave the party at full till I like to leave a party when it's good. I come home and I'm happy to be home, like in my fresh, gorgeous bed, taking my bath, unpacked every inch of what I own to a tee because it's who I am.
Speaker 2: I had to go through the pr that came.
Speaker 1: I had to go, you know, figure out the things I get rid of because I have to do that every single week. Like it was just like nice to come home and to nest, but it really was extraordinary and also what a great gift I've been given in this life to help people that reach out. Like there was a hotel called Sendera and they had this restaurant and they reached out like would you come in? And it was something I could do for this group. They like literally gave us a dinner for ten people. And this group was like, wait that happens to you. I'm like it does, but like let's share it. And they had the most amazing food. It was spectacular food. This place, sender or the owner is this beautiful woman.
Speaker 2: They had.
Speaker 1: The lobster pasta was to sob over. I can always clock something. I could be driving on a highway and see something on the side of a strip, Mom be like we have to go there. A font could tell me everything about a place a door, like I'm just that person. So I saw this taco stand every day, pasted it and was like I want to go there. I said it to who I was with every day I want to go there, and I don't think I would have ended up making it. It looked cute, but they were gonna have tacos. It just looks something about it. And I was on the beach on a very remote beach and a woman who was holding a surfboard walked up like no one else was on the beach, and she said, are you Bethany Frankel. I said yes. She said, I have a lesbian taco stand. I go, wait, is it that place? Tacoe Tacos e Taco. She's like yeah. I'm like, oh my god. Every day she's like, well, can you come in? And I had a little bucket list for the trip. As I do that, I wanted to do a bunch of things and I still didn't do a lot of them. And long story short, she opens at eleven. I said, that's a touching story.
Speaker 2: I'm leaving town.
Speaker 1: I got you gotta open a nine thirty in the morning, I went. I had a Mark gay Rita at her stand. I had her fresh tacos. Her follower account went up. She was so amazing and like I was able to just like help end or give a little excitement to a beautiful lesbian woman and her taco stand and it's like so fun to do that, Like it's such a fun thing to like, Hi, I'm gonna bet to change your entire life in business. You know Organica Cafe in Costa Rica, like I had amazing. I had very good, slightly too salty, but very good chicken salad. They were dying, like they like posted about it, like they didn't know I was coming in a woman. I have low blood pressure. I tend to faint. We've talked about this. I get very dehydrated. I fainted in a store like was going down. Asked a perfect stranger in a tiny store if I could lay on her couch. I think the store is called Magic, It's on my story. And she ends up giving me water, giving me pineapple. Women who are on a yoga retreat there at the Body Tree were coming in and like, wait, you're Bethany Frankel. Like I was on the floor. One of them gave me her hydrate should packet. I literally was taking photos of women sitting on the floor. I was consulting their purchases on the floor because I couldn't move yet till my you know, my person came to get me and it was just that woman was amazing, but I also was able to put her business on social. It just was incredible. So I had a wonderful time. Thank you to you all for being such inspiration and for being people that I want to share things with and like bring back stories, and to the people in my group and to people in Nasara, and to myself because my New Year's resolution was to be open and I was definitely that. So I'm excited