Speaker 1: Phone Elvis Durand. Elvis Durand's phone tapp? All right, Garrett, Yes, what's your phone tap all about? All right?
Speaker 2: Now? Jen wants to play a phone tap on her mom. Now, Jen's mom has this silly loan ornament outside their house. It's a plastic cow. Right, So their neighbors are trying to sell their house. So Jen said, hey, why don't you calls the real estate agent asking mom for the way the cow just for the weekends, temporarily, just while you try to sell the house. And of course Jen's mom not a fan of that.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see what happens when we ask Jen's mom to remove the plastic cow for the weekend.
Speaker 3: You could happen. Yes, where are you? I'm at the bank? Where are you?
Speaker 1: I'm pulling in right now?
Speaker 3: Hold on the second, Hey mom, how many is in front of your house right now?
Speaker 1: Removing the cow? Do you live here?
Speaker 2: Ma'am?
Speaker 3: I don't live here, but my mom?
Speaker 2: Okay, great, nothing to see here. I'm sorry, move along, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Mom.
Speaker 3: He's taking your cow down, grab it where putting it.
Speaker 2: In his car?
Speaker 3: All right? That's excuse me, what what are you doing with that?
Speaker 1: I I need to take this. This does not belong here. Don't touch the cow. Don't touch the cow.
Speaker 3: Ask your name?
Speaker 2: Oh my name is Pat say Jack from reality. While I was showing a house the other day, the person that I was showing the house too, of course, was like, ah, that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Who the hell are you?
Speaker 1: Who the hell are you telling me what?
Speaker 3: I am the homeowner? Okay, away from the property. I'll call the police right now.
Speaker 1: B s bs is you get my house? You take?
Speaker 3: You? Don't touch that? How daring?
Speaker 1: How do you tell me what to and not to touch her? You're not This cow is utterly disgusting. Discuss.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm on my way home now. The gate is locked. You're not allowed out of the neighborhood. I am on my way home and the police are on their way. I just called the clubhouse.
Speaker 1: Okay, ma'am, okay, you.
Speaker 3: Leave my stuff alone. You are stealing, and the police are on their way. They will be there before I get there.
Speaker 1: I will not be selling your house. Trust me, your house.
Speaker 3: You will never sell anything in that neighborhood again.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's want to stand there.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, call her back? Yes, mom, yeah, okay, let me reason with her.
Speaker 3: Can Jennifer go in the house. The police are on their way. Can I garage door and shut following me? All right?
Speaker 1: Can I can?
Speaker 3: I just police are on their way, go in the house and shut the door.
Speaker 1: Missus Beller, I am.
Speaker 3: On their way. Explain it to them.
Speaker 1: Can we make a deal? You put the cow away Friday through Sunday while I was home.
Speaker 3: Deal you'll wind up in jail. How do you like that deal?
Speaker 2: I did a service to this neighborhood by taking away that ugly That cow is ugly, ugly.
Speaker 3: Like that for years. Get the hell out of that neighborhood.
Speaker 1: That is terrible. Nine years you put your neighbors through putting that cow there. I am just asking you nicely, now, missus bell don't.
Speaker 3: Let that guy out of the neighborhood. I'm around the Bronx. He's up there, he's all right. I don't let him, let me in, don't let him have mom. He's just trying to sell a house.
Speaker 2: People complain about your cow.
Speaker 1: This isn't a surprise.
Speaker 3: Well he shouldn't be stealing it. Where are you? John is here? I I'm not going to tell you where I am. If you're going to put us up the block. I want that guy out of the name, but I don't ever own him in here. He's a relative. Moms a real one second. Let him I promise he could see one. Don't tell him over the phone. I want to know where you.
Speaker 1: Are now, Missus Beller, you just got phone tapped by your daughter.
Speaker 3: Are you going to explain?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: You idiots?
Speaker 1: Am I on the radio, Missus Beller? Yes you are.
Speaker 2: My name's Garrett Fan those Durant in the Morning Show and you got phone tap by your daughter, Jen.
Speaker 3: I'm going to kill you and I am running over Jennef of the whole community. Is his lockdown because he is.
Speaker 1: Mister phone tap. This stablish pre recorded permission granted by
Speaker 2: Elisa in phones tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show