Speaker 1: God, damn that this cold. I went to the Calabasa stairs this morning.
Speaker 2: It was so cold. I wasn't ready. First off, I was in Boston. I wasn't ready for this cold. I didn't have been this cold or just raising a thing. You know, I have my hoodie. It was too cold for how many? How many times you go, oh shit? I went up three? Are you trying to do something? What you're doing? You're just trying to push yourself. No, I just be just working out, you know, doing those stairs. Unless I'm like Trump, I'm about to get a ten day, I'm about to you know what I'm saying? Walking though, Lord, I'm walking. You're walking? Yeah? Are you walking them? Yeah? That's hard to ship. No, I'm just getting a sweat. So what I'm saying, I'm just walking. It's no Lord, I did three? I did do there?
Speaker 1: Uh it took an hour for everything. So no, no, I just not. I just not.
Speaker 2: Cold. Hell, that was too fucking cool. You're not going up the bundle. I ain't going. You ain't going up there, looking, puppy child, I ain't going. So you ain't did a workout this morning, puppy child. Bro, I didn't know what to expect. I'm not going.
Speaker 1: I ain't been there in a few years now. So I went, I know you, I know you're a demon.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Once you get outside. You said, okay, we're gonna go up this. Two, you're gonna go in the move.
Speaker 2: Right, went I went up three? What you doing right? Right?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Nigga go to the guy that right. Let me see. It was like this though.
Speaker 1: I was like, you don't have no pocket, you have your hands. Once I got it, the first one, I got warm, you know, body start heating up. But when I started walking back through the trail, at one point, did.
Speaker 2: You hit demon? That's what I'm When did you hit demon?
Speaker 1: After the first one? I was right after the first one. I was good because after that I ain't going.
Speaker 2: The first one, you looked up and you knew what time. It was like, okay, cool, you got a decision and you can leave right now. You ain't got to do that.
Speaker 1: After the first one, I was like, it's crucial all here, let's get one more.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I have my mindset on three. You know, you put your mind on how many you gonna do? I said, I'm get three, no matter what. Yeah, I say, no matter what. I'm doing three, no matter how tired I was.
Speaker 2: You need to throw the analytical phone away. No, no, no, that's my door. I need to throw the analytical He ain't talking about the house, far talking about the analytical phone. Oh yes, trash right, throw it away, way, everybody in Fox, we gave you this morning. I made this one. No you didn't guess I did. It's in the press. It's in a press joint, Lord and again it's like cucumber salary. Let me say it's press. You did not make that. I just poured it in this.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, let's get the show goingcuver Man taking it you man, Let's.
Speaker 3: Go certain certain, certain, certain certain.
Speaker 2: It's a green shove. Yeah, we built differently.
Speaker 1: You ain't watching the games like I'm watching them again.
Speaker 2: You'm outside, we're live. That's when you stopped production. We go back and we want Trump live. I put the beads ginger line. You ain't got no beads be from at the grocery store. What at the Rouse? No way, I was because you hadn't been in the Rouse in over fifteen twenty years. Shop every day.
Speaker 1: You're now fucking me home there now you can hold over going into a place of getting some of my hands.
Speaker 2: You got better grocery shops than me. If you're not built, bro, stop peeing, you start to show, start wanting to lay.
Speaker 1: You've been in the grocery, the shop at night. You go at midnight, midnight, nobody in there. You got listen, you know, you know, peace with you. You can actually shop at night.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Right, you're in the velvement room and over here, hookah right, nigga been here right, let me get these groceries in here, laundry right, you know what I'm saying. Tissue right, paper, towels right. Lying, you gotta take a picture of your time, Like, let me know where you're in the grocerto. Nigga, we coming, We bring you the camp. We're going shopping with every lion win. I had to get some dog food last night, so I had to stop in there. Then I got the ginger cart, shot the insta cart. The cart because no, they don't be having some of the stuff in like, they didn't have a t recks, so I had to get the tur recks. So I had to get that the root, the turm rec root, turs root, tur maeric torick. Yeah, I had accidental I keep.
Speaker 1: Trying to start the show man. Look, you keep going here. Listen, you got friends in more than one old your friends account, your friends a line on the spot, call them out.
Speaker 2: You know your line. Pe got the receipt. I ain't going I know you feel everything, yea, y'all sting. I don't know what ticket talking about. He would have recorded it.
Speaker 1: I felt this morning at that cold ass heel though freezing, you're still talking about this here talking about I told you throw that phone away.
Speaker 2: Here, go right here here. Look, you know I'll be happy to know. Man, Come on, man, come on, my phone become available.
Speaker 4: All right, fresh fresh air alert guys.
Speaker 2: Man, get that ship out of here. The people man, get that out of here. They listen to your whole ship unavailable. Mike, you look like you're from New York to day you got you got the New York. I got the New York.
Speaker 1: You're gonna tell yeah school l all hey, wherever you pull up to at the end of your ship, call that nigga?
Speaker 2: B hey yo, what be hey? B no, no, no, what's my man? From? What what is it? Was it? Paind the fool? He stays with the yeah, yeah, frog, Yeah, I got the.
Speaker 4: Man all right, potential fresh air alert reports of Aaron Fox oh Ship potentially not signing an extension in sack He's he potentially wants to be traded in the destination. People are saying it's the San Antonios first, he's got he's got one year left on his deal. Thoughts of just Aaron Fox on the move and if you were to go to the Spurs, what's that Wemby Fox matchup?
Speaker 2: Looks like you like that? Pop? Know you that I like that?
Speaker 3: I like that?
Speaker 1: And guess what that throws you in the comp That throws you, That propels you in the future because you got to have a versatal be and a great point guard and you get what you do with Chris Paul.
Speaker 2: That's the That's the.
Speaker 1: Joker Murray matchup right there, That's the Shay matchup there. That's the who else actually and John Morant.
Speaker 2: And who and j and Junior?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know that's that that big commos, that's that's that's coming along now in the league.
Speaker 2: That you gotta have. That's what they putting it together. Who else is up there? You do that in conference? If you check where they getting back got to give back because they got some good young pieces and they coming to get for s. They're coming to get the young boy from Connecticut.
Speaker 1: They got some good young pieces and probably some draft picks. So that wouldn't be a bad.
Speaker 2: Move because giving up for sale.
Speaker 1: Like Aaron, I'll get the Airan for the next five six years to grow with Wimby, and then you could keep Chris Paul for a couple more to be the backup.
Speaker 2: I will say this though, Chris Paul is giving Wimby that I like. I like you like Chris Chris Paul down there giving good veteran energy.
Speaker 1: You know what SA they can think about all the teams who kind of like got them young pieces that need that, the veterans. That's what like like Houston, Dylan and and and uh Jeff, all them guys. What's the guard name Fhlip Fleet van Vliet, them two veterans helped them young stabilize them young boys.
Speaker 2: So now that's what you got to do when you got that young.
Speaker 1: Talented core, you got to bring in them young veterans to stabilize it, to get it under control. And that's what I'm seeing over the Houston. That's what's that's what's gonna be developing over there in San Antonio. We see now, I think they are veterans. They are ved away. Uh Memphis, they are vet away. I say, what do you do a few Memphis? You touch it, you put anything over there. I mean they have vet away, bro. They need us a solid vet. They need solid vet. I don't know who it is though, it could be Jimmy Butler. Man, Jimmy Butler.
Speaker 2: He don't want to go there. He don't want to go there.
Speaker 1: The fun about what you going, This is about where you want to go, man, pat Rolly fin truck. Put that motherfucker in Portland for Jeremy out laughing boy, pat Riley finner, listen, dog pat Riley with all the yeah yeah, but the China, if he do that, I bet you pat Chinese ain't no team entertaining that. Ain't no team entertaining that because they want to do an extension with him. If whoever trained for Jimmy, you gotta slock him up for a couple more years because he's gonna be there for one more year and you're gonna waste all that you know, draft capital you got or whatever that piece is that could be a potential something for one year.
Speaker 2: You don't want to do that. It doesn't look good man. And then to how Jimmy going about it. Don't nobody want to bring that.
Speaker 1: In, right, Yeah, it's got to be a veteran team that can win him and win I said Denver long time about Rivers, Like if.
Speaker 2: He gets the Denver Milwaukee, Milwaukee is the two spots for real, having to send that motherfucker the Utah jazz Man for real, bucket of gator raiding, some power aid R and two draft picks. I don't see this.
Speaker 1: And it could be a situation to like where like Harden, where he might just send them or like I don't know, I might send him home for the scene for the season and then figured out next year he got he got, I seen he got. He'd be getting like a suspended suspendish spend.
Speaker 4: It suspend definitely right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they messed up that whole situation.
Speaker 1: Once you suspended him the first time, you should have said, all right, just stay until we find a spot for you. Don't bring him back and then suspend them again. Bring up like, come on, it's a disruption now, it's a disruption to the team. I know he got an obligation to play, and he got a check that he given. But you don't want to bring that in you once it gets to a certain point when he when he said I lost love.
Speaker 2: For the game. At that point, I knew it was over in Miami, like it's no, it's no coming back from that. So I don't read so much into the word play, but I get the word play. So fans watching this hear what players say, right, but then they don't know is that this is a it's really like a public negotiation when you're using the public as leverage. Jimmy comes out says his loves whatever. Well, I've known every time that he wasn't happy in Philly, he did something similar, in Minnesota, he did something similar. So him and not getting a deal is fucking with his love if you signing that or if you bring that in, and you gotta take that into account that if Bro don't get his way, this is the disruption in here. And then too, let me say something, Bro, you know what pat Rally's used to man, This is probably Bron would probably bron Kadi and Steph would probably be the end of this era. In this era, what I mean mean if I do if if I pay you, or if you're in the contract, be professional, come in a B and C, and then we leave. We don't have to like each other.
Speaker 1: Pat Rolly wants Bro to come out here play hard, play play. We're paying you to play. Come out here, play, and then you can go home all the extra shit. Pat One's feeling that we went home and you was you was out in the bottle in vacation and then he was chopping like y'all was like that, but y'all was at home.
Speaker 2: Part from a winning perspective, he like man, he really owned some. Like all soldiers, requiet, enjoy yourselves, don't be on. That's really what you be on. We're gonna come back. We're gonna gear up.
Speaker 1: You know all right they do, Bro. Every team trying to have some culture. But Bro, when you step out of being professional and then you step out of not you know, to your oath and holding up your inn and the bargain, or you open up all this right here, Bro, this is how non guarantees are going to come into our league right here.
Speaker 2: For shit like this.
Speaker 1: We fucking fought our ass off through five and six goddamn lockouts to get you a point where it's no where we protect the integrity of the talent and then that that talent has a responsibility to be professional coming here and do your fucking job. You think you think I like Glenn Taylor, You think I like that motherfucker?
Speaker 2: Nah, you think Paul White Wit. At one point, when they weren't seeing.
Speaker 1: Out of eye, we came here, we did our fucking jobs.
Speaker 2: You got paid, and you went home. You go home.
Speaker 1: As soon as you get opportunity to change that, you change it. But Bro, ain't finna come in here, make a mockery one, be a distraction to the other guys in here, because, Bro, that's what you're doing. You know what, John Wall did the perfect thing. When Houston and John Wall didn't see out of eye, they both sat down said, look just what we're finna do you go home, young fella, because do what you gotta do, work on your business, do what you do. Don't be a distraction. Joe wa was out for two years. He was with he was with Houston Rockets for two years. You never saw him around, you never saw him on the bench. It wasn't in distraction, never heard none of that, right man. He dissolved, Bro Bro, he got some he got paid those two years, some real money.
Speaker 2: You didn't hear none of that. He wasn't in no narrative. Bro, this could have went a whole other way.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying and pat both sides could have actually squashed all of this.
Speaker 2: But this is this is this is what.
Speaker 1: This is a message.
Speaker 2: This is a message not only to the league, but this is a message between.
Speaker 1: Upstairs and the power of players. Yeah, y'all James Harden was showed that. Nah, not like this, James hard just like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did, just like just like to fast.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying to the this is what I'm saying to the players, bro, keep your brand what it is, because you do work your ass off to get that, and you know, worked your ass off to get to where the point you at. You want to make a statement, come out and get fifty. If I was Jimmy but outa came out out of half fifty and been screaming at the top of the lug, I don't even eat fast. Yeah, I ain't probably signing here. Next ship came out, got another fifty and be Oh now go and listen when you're productive, hold on past, hold hold on, hold on, pack that, get another.
Speaker 2: Fifty, and just keep winning and just keep pushing it. Bro, you want some.
Speaker 1: Leverage, then go out there, out there and create it. I'm just saying, go out here and ball out. You want some real fucking leverage. Yeah, ball the funk out, shake your hands.
Speaker 2: I don't think he had nothing to do with his talent on him balling on her getting old. I think it had. It had something to do more of a respect level thing. Uh with Jimmy. You have to give respect what he said. If I was out there, you have that down that way.
Speaker 1: It did, though y'all ain't here and you're talking what ifs.
Speaker 2: I get it. You feeling good the summer, you know, Ivan chiming in on that like you know, pretty much like shut up and dribble like pretty much. I shall d That's that's what it felt like. He was on some like we ain't in it. Be quiet, you me to be quiet for shut up? And what's the difference shut up in dribble?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 2: I get it, it ain't.
Speaker 1: What's the difference. This ain't no dictatorship, Jimmy, Like this right, I ain't on that passed.
Speaker 2: Up to me. We're at home. You're you're in turk and Kekos club getting ready of going to strip.
Speaker 1: Jordant called me you talking about some motherfucking called me?
Speaker 2: What you mean call you? I just show you that my step too.
Speaker 1: Don't put it out there for the world to see like you told me you did. No, I said something about if I was playing, that wouldn't happened. This had nothing to do with Riley. This had nothing to do with the This had nothing doing you and he. This had nothing to do with nobody else. The police going to the strip club and start acting like and he ain't got no uniform on, and he wild and wild, and they say, gentleman in here proclaiming that he was the officer of the of the Miami Day Police.
Speaker 2: Bro, whatever you go, you affiliated, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If Jimmy Butler go to wherever Miami heats Jimmy Butler, that's.
Speaker 2: How that goes. Bro.
Speaker 1: So when he spoke on the Heat, I felt like pat Riley, who's the dawn of all this ship other than Mickey, He's the gatekeeper. He's the one that stirring this whole ship.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Chill, that's he been this chill, that's like anything affiliation. It wasn't like no out man this ship. You know what I'm saying, what like he was speaking on someone.
Speaker 2: I get it from both ends, But y'all just got beat pat like, man, shit, why don't you turn something crazy? Be quiet? We just got beat. Be quiet. That's what he was on here. So that's shut up and dribble. Now.
Speaker 1: I feel disrespected and y'all don't want to get me no bread. That's that's that's how I looked at it. That's how I looked at it. This relationship is torn, but it's more into this than than just the outside. And you start hearing Tim hardaway, Zoe has him when you hit him. He gods that built that ship break by breaking with pot.
Speaker 2: Bro. It's a certain walk you gotta walk in there, bro, That's what I'm saying. He got that no more, that's a new generation. Ain't with that. He ain't with though, That's what I'm saying. I know they ain't with that.
Speaker 1: You know, the last generations of that, this new gen.
Speaker 2: And that's why list why pat Riley keep them up there, to keep that core value like that. But I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Tell that's how you that's how you coachre though, look at talent and the mindset of these players is moving a different way. They're not gonna want to come into that. You see what I'm saying. I respected what you're doing down there, and it's worked for so long and this is what y'all created.
Speaker 2: But this new wave of players they thinking a whole other way. They thinking with they ran, They thinking I could do me.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm cracking. I can make I don't have to take no money here. I can go over here and get to three hundred. Like, I don't have to go by these rules.
Speaker 2: Guess what ain't no guaranteed happiness and none of that. Yeah, I mean it ain't no guarantee you win it with none of that.
Speaker 1: You can go over there and be I'm just saying justice in pain and madsted off and all that. Right, I'm saying this, You get paid for the job, bro show up, but and keep your brand popping in. Let me tell all them young boys who moving around getting three hundre over here, But you gotta have some coaching to win. I don't care where you go. I don't care how much money you have. Yeah, okay, how much money you made? You got to have some culture and that's all he doing.
Speaker 2: Bro. My issue today is if we're talking any issues when it comes to this new lens, is that accountability. That's it. That ain't getting out there no more, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, that's gone. That's why I said it gone. That's what I'm saying. So and then too, if don't nobody get their way, they act up, and bro, watch I listen, I give us two years maybe where we have non guarantees. They're probably already in All League, already all ship the league. That got to the point, bro, to where we look at how we take the All Star Game for example, of how it's not competitive. You know why, because guys is like, you know, it's the All Star Game. I don't want to get hurt, my brand everything. I don't want to look bad. I don't want to do contest. I don't want to look bad.
Speaker 2: So now that seeps into the competitive nature of it. Now.
Speaker 1: So now it's like now when I get to the league, I'm in high school on one of the top and when I'm in one of the top, dudes, man, I'm just trying to get my bread. It ain't about it ain't about winning or being the best known or once I get my bread, it ain't about being the best man getting I got my bread. It ain't about being the best man. It ain't about being the best getting.
Speaker 2: It ain't about that. Get rolled out it get rolled out. You checked the Brooks in front of your ass.
Speaker 1: He he won'ted what mentality you see right now in the league that's out there, like I'm I'm chasing bron or Jordan right now.
Speaker 2: Check mentality. I watched shake Anthony. We was in the league.
Speaker 1: You saw about like about thirty four of them bugs. That was like, oh, I'm trying to be one of the best. I'm trying to I mean, ai mag Vince. I'm looking at these cats like every night like damn, yeah, that's a new Leagga's like you said, and that's what I'm saying. Once you get that bread, it's like a certain where it was like we played because we loved it and the bread was gonna come anyway. But the bread is so dumb. Now it's like damn, damn wait, I'm looking at these checks like.
Speaker 2: Fuck that bread.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm getting what we I feel you up right now. Check I come from that check, Nigga. I never even negotiated track. I didn't even have to go into the office for the contract. Listen, just tell me, just tell me when you want to.
Speaker 2: Walk up there? He up there right now? Oh yeah, I'm on my way. Man, who what there right now? What he up there? Right now? Yeah? What what I mean? I'm pulling up right now? What man? Give about?
Speaker 1: Think about this too? How many runs was it in the summer around you? How many runs you can go there? You already know about the U S Brons Houston, New York, New York.
Speaker 2: Atlanta, Chicago, Chicago. Then only ones that are still going as what l a Chicago hoop?
Speaker 1: Chicago? Man, I don't know, like hoops to gym, like like it used to be a Houston gym. No more than runs in the summer.
Speaker 2: Ain't like that. Everybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody fly to LA Now that's why you got all the teams come out here in Vegas. You ain't got you came like I was going to Houston. I was in I was in Chicago. I was in the house trying to find a pick up game in the summer. Man, that ain't happening no more. Now they're like I'm traveling this summer I'm gonna bring my trainer. You know what I'm saying. I'm bringing my I'm gonna bring my trainer. Why I got a v U C l A for two three weeks? Why I gotta go to Chicago, Man, I'm gonna just go to Ibiza with my trainer.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. We get some leg lad, That's what I'm saying. That's what it is. Everybody. Everybody got the trainer like I had not. I didn't have not one trainer my whole career because I wanted to go work out. I wanted to go to the gym.
Speaker 1: I come to hoops the gym and work out with your trainer or something that day because you're working out.
Speaker 2: We do these, but then we're gonna hoop.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go over here and work out with your trainer because that's what y'all do before y'all hoop. But outside of that, I'm gonna be at the dunes, gonna be up the stairs. Me and j Crow going once.
Speaker 2: Trying to imply these niggas ain't competitive, and I'm like, that goes out the window.
Speaker 1: They sa a different type of competitive. This it's a different type. It ain't the same. It's not even close. Like I don't see no Draymonds and Pat BEVs. They about to be out the league so like that, they like the last freak like where you're just saying, like damn, they just they want to win, Tony ya and they just want to win so bad. They don't care about no status. I don't have to look good for them, you know what I'm saying, But they want to. They don't have to look good for them. They don't have to be all sexy for them. Where them players at now, they ain't the league no more. People say everything gotta be cute, everything, cute.
Speaker 2: Everything, everything, no crown everything. Listen. So it's all champagne, champagne. That mock out here is to out here. Get that out of here. Yeah champagne, you know straight up all that.
Speaker 1: Everybody got their own wine. It's champagne and wine. It's Houston, real Houston. You bleed now.
Speaker 2: You said they were too young.
Speaker 1: I did say they're too young, and I think playoff experience is gonna hurt them.
Speaker 2: But they didn't went into like up. Hold on, that's the jackpot, that's the jackpot.
Speaker 4: Dog hold on rockets fourth, fourth defensively in the league. They're eight and two in their last ten games. Second and they went.
Speaker 1: First of all, you went into Boston Cleveland, come on, no, no Cleveland, and you beat Boston and you was in a dog fight versus Okay. See I think or did they know? Way I'm trying to remember, is that the game that uh she had forty on them?
Speaker 2: I think listen, bro for real, they legit, you know why becoming together at a time.
Speaker 1: I like how May has created that culture. He's one of the best coaches in the league. Hands down, there's no it's no debating. It's unfortunate what happened to him in Boston, but like he's just like for you to turn that around in one year, Like the way I look now is compared to last year, because we was thinking, like, man, you ain't.
Speaker 2: Gonna be at a But you saw it at the end of the year when they started Hoopingmber they got to five hundred. Remember I called it. I said that if you're gonna go forward, you got to have a superstar that can take big shots. You got to have a big who's agile and can play joker style basketball, meaning that he can play high for uh uh, post forward at the top, make some moves he can play make sham Ghoon is like a point guard center. He get one on one action spinning, he can pass out the spins, all that shit, right, but more portly, they got them vested. Ain't nobody talking about fred is as solid as it comes, jeff ja Boi. Park ain't even out here, bro Ja Bari Parker Jr. Is not even the most talented player. Huh.
Speaker 1: I think he's their most talented. You're just saying they're doing all this peak with when he's still the guy.
Speaker 2: Trump's not saying, wait till he wait till he started coming up to his Listen, they got camp. They feel like a young This is without listen, don't jump the gun and I say this, but hit me out. I'm not saying this year, but the Rockets in Portland. I don't know if you've been watching watch sport Man, listen if you follow Okay, see they're building their teams just how OKAYC did they drafting? And then they're developing and then in two years you see that development. Anthony Simons looked totally different.
Speaker 3: Uh Uh.
Speaker 1: Jeremy Grant looks totally different. All those guys up in there up in Portland, Bro, they are coming.
Speaker 2: I watched them. I watched them play on that. That young fellow was nice in there. Oh shed shut shed short.
Speaker 1: He should get he should get improved player this year, Bro, get back to Houston. I'm saying that those man they're they're they're on the up, Bro, and they're being consistent. That's the difference in this year. They're being consistent with their play.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: The Thompson twin, Yeah, what's started. He's now starting more consistently for the team. What do you like about his game?
Speaker 2: Man? Bro? Like he like a little t Matt. He like a little t Mac.
Speaker 1: I was trying to think he like a shot. He got like a matrix. He got a matrix. Bounce to him because he does everything.
Speaker 2: He gets his hands on so many officer rebound he is. Listen when you played tricks Man, shout the tricks man. This small fluck's great. You couldn't put your arm tricks because tricks he would be just be bouncing and moving and Tricks probably had the best second and third jump at ship that if you didn't have a man. Listen that.
Speaker 1: When I watch a man, a man man, that's how he looks. He is all over the place, and if he got one on one, he got bad. He got he got skilled, and he got bad.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Shout to O.
Speaker 2: T a man, because I already know the program him and his brother came through. Man. They actually actually built these kids for these for this exact reason right here now, Houston, I got them for a couple of years. They developed him and him and his brother's descending.
Speaker 4: Distance as well to straight right.
Speaker 2: Shout to them, man, Shout to their parents and everything. Extraordinary athletes.
Speaker 4: And just some context. Javari Smith Junior, he fractured his hands, so he's been out.
Speaker 2: The line, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But a man has carried in and actually gave him that that X factor.
Speaker 2: That bro, he don't won a game from them a couple of times. Bro, you know what I'm saying. Shot to him, man, he.
Speaker 1: Scottie Pippin, he got about three people that he got when I saw him on the ape.
Speaker 2: Then he got a bag. I'm like, damn, he got he got some word. I'm like, okay. But then when you study his his his his path and where he's come from. I already seen it, you know, what I'm saying they did. They was on another level in high school. You know, they were so confident and making a jump and getting here like you see it, Bro, you see it all? Right?
Speaker 4: Next up one week until the trade deadline, so we could see some fresh air for some guys. Butler, bil Levine, Ingram all rumored.
Speaker 2: To be on the move.
Speaker 4: Fox now added to that list. Who is the number one team in need of a key edition for a second half push?
Speaker 1: Number one team Milwaukee a key edition Milwaukee Milwaukee. If Milwaukee gets a Jimmy Butler or let's say they won't get Dearrian Fox.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, like a major piece Brom Milwaukee is like right here, they fiddled the line and it's more of it's almost like what Paul says about the Knicks. You know they're there there there. Major players have to play a block of minutes, you know what I'm saying for them to be able to whatever. You know, they don't get the liberty of taking Damon Giannis out and then letting Middleton run with you know, you know what I'm saying, I don't think he's in that in that in that rhythm yet. Right, So if you can get somebody that can come in and actually give you some attention or or just give those two a rest. Bro that that's that's gonna be Milwaukee's thing. If if, if Doc can get Dame and Jannie and and probably Brook some great rest and get pieces where they can just stay in games and then have them close it.
Speaker 1: And Walker's gonna be back in that conversation.
Speaker 2: Man. But until then, I think it's it's gonna be It's gonna be hard because Cleveland's on the role, and Boston's on the road, and you're starting to see Philly trying to get their ship together. We ain't talking about land and all that, but yeah, who can need Who need a number one? Team needs it? Needs it like a trade. Who need an IVY? Let me see Denver need an IVY? Get them, you get them, You get them some adrenaline.
Speaker 1: Iv They can get there, No, because they right there because you got the best player and you got some role players.
Speaker 2: Uh, they need one. I think they need an athletic forward who could shoot the three. And that's why I think it's either.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Butler or Jeremy Grant or they need a jolt though, But they are right there because I don't think I mean, actually they may not even need nothing because they they gonna end up playing a young team.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, see they're good. Houston is good, but Memphis is good.
Speaker 1: Memphis is good, but they got experience over there in Denver, but they still need one more to just give him a little more depth.
Speaker 2: And Bron has been stepping up. He been actually really stepping up. He had a big game the other day. He had like thirty sons. I saw that. Who my boy, Bron from Kansas? Brown, what'd you call Bron? Bron? Yeah? Brown? Hold on say that again? Brown, Okay, that's how I'm more you Ron. First, I thought you called the nigga Bron. I ain't. That's why I'm listening at you, Like, what'd you call it? Y'all heard it? Brah? Now you're going somewhere, Brah. It's spelled b r a u n. I don't know how to pronounce equivalent, equivalent. I'm gonna say b r a u n Brown, Like, Bron, are you whishering to say it with your chest? You're not? He almost like you don't want to spell?
Speaker 1: If I spelled bron spilled broun it's spelled Bron b r a u n is Broun, Like if I say it's like Broun, like if I say j a u N, that's Win.
Speaker 2: But I'm putting a br in front of it. Bron. Okay, I'm just asking what you said, Bro, it's Wan and Broun. So what's his name? Bron? Okay?
Speaker 1: He was like brown Bron, Bro, like talking out the side of your ship. It's Bron is Broun Broun.
Speaker 2: Okay. So your boy Braun is doing what he killing? He cracking cracking, Yeah, the cracking list.
Speaker 3: The other night.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Bron, phoebe gassing all these k you guys. Man, he's cracking up when I watched him. You know what I'm saying, Hey, hold on, what's his name? Back now?
Speaker 1: France Francis back? Oh yeah, I got right to it too, right to right to it. Frank Frank Wagner's back.
Speaker 2: The wagoners pe who you got, Pete? Who I got? What you see? What sha doing? Shakedge? Just you see what Joke are doing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like them is the front runner for MVP for show Listen man, Joe ain't even It's like this is going to be a runaway this year.
Speaker 2: You know these two just them too. That's it. Everybody else is in the conversation, not like this, not like this right now. I like that these two are playing some of the best basketball I've ever seen two individuals play. Yok are just doing will shit?
Speaker 1: Bro, you see this year you can't stop him fifty, say, he's starting to show me he can go more than thirty. He's he's pressed another button where I didn't know if he can get there last year, but this year he's elevating that to where he can really go off. Like before he was getting thirty, but it was like he was just getting thirty. Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Last year and getting thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm saying, like I want to see them games where he'd just be like, oh hold on, this is this only I get it. But it was easy for him to get thirty. I want to when you averaged thirty here supposed to have some games where you got life.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to do to the audience is give y'all some it's hard fuck to get thirty. No, I get it, I get it. He's great again.
Speaker 1: But in NBA he wasn't having them games to where he was going off of like the forty pece close to fifty last year.
Speaker 2: This year he doing that. This year he doing it.
Speaker 1: He was for show lock for thirty every game last year thirty thirty five, but he wasn't giving you that over forty, Like I mean, how many games he had a forty last year?
Speaker 4: Couple he scored fifty four a week ago?
Speaker 1: He gas, yeah, I'm really doing that. He was like he was like explosive, but he wasn't like explosive. Now he's just like he can go off. Like you got to stop him from getting forty, like a I average.
Speaker 4: Thirty six games last year forty points.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he go cast that easy this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you know what to thinking about Iverson? Iverson You knew he get thirty, but like you have to stop him from them days, hes gonna get like forty fifty.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I guess what. I guess he like he ain't got to that level yet, but now he's getting to that. I'm looking for his impact. He has more impact on the game these days than he did last year. His impact on the game and his forty, his thirty his forty five no more.
Speaker 1: So I'm saying it's impactful. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, his numbers quiet, thirty no more?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Who who you taking? Though? If you had to choose the MVP, I'm gonna give it to Shade this year right now. He lead the top team in the West.
Speaker 1: So thirty, twenty two and fourteen ain't shit. Huh yeah, something, it's something just for show something.
Speaker 2: It's so bogus. I mean, it is something, but.
Speaker 1: It's hard man doing. Listen, man, you listen, man. I want I want you grown niggas to go play with some little ass kids. Okay, I'm talking about grown Go play with like some seven eight year olds and see if you get See if you can get thirty, twenty two and fourteen and sis.
Speaker 2: Now that mean they gotta make it. They gotta make them now.
Speaker 1: Man, come on, man, you can't do this in the baby League, Doug Man, this man is one VP last year, Joker, Man, stop Joker won last year, right damn man, Listen, I'm.
Speaker 2: Getting voters for team were doing so so. So it's his fault, bro, That's what I'm saying. He's not gonna get in the war because he's gotten a war. So right now they rank like fourth, don't matter, bro, you are impacting the game on another level.
Speaker 4: He's his averages, those averages that stand say thirty thirteen and ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen that before though, Yes, ninety years ago when the niggas playing against air conditioning men and mail men and the milkman.
Speaker 2: Let's did that. Nah, he won't doing it from the.
Speaker 1: From the center position.
Speaker 2: Thirty ten and ten was respect respect right, So it ain't like I didn't see this. You can see, no big do it. I mean somebody else. Somebody did it though, you just man.
Speaker 4: He's also second in the league in three point percentage as a center.
Speaker 2: You know I've seen this. I mean, go get it. Call him no. I mean it's lion bro. He's the best. But we need a Bible in here, dug.
Speaker 1: So you got him number one for MVP right now. I'm just saying, but you can't ignore that. Yeah, you are hearing, I actually see it.
Speaker 2: You didn't even get that. Ship said I'm getting the shape up because Shaye, I thinkure shape Hey man, man, listen, thiss got to be a code, bro. I get it.
Speaker 1: It's coming from a guard thrown I'm used to joking killing I'm really crazy.
Speaker 2: No, it's not crazy. It's just like we're gonna look back and have damn near thirty twenty five and fifteen, didn't didn't get VP that year? Like he not did this like six seven times? Look at this? Look at Womy women that had eight blocks almost five top like, Bro, Broke, stop acting.
Speaker 1: Like we've seen a it's gonna be hard not to give him the MVP again. Huh, Bro, he just so effective. Bro, I don't mean to stay on this, but I want to hear P.
Speaker 4: I mean, go ahead, but you he scores over forty six times this year. They've won every single.
Speaker 2: One of those games.
Speaker 1: It's a more impactful for you. You know what I'm saying. It's a different I see a difference. You know what that looked like?
Speaker 4: He locked in too, Bro, and bet MGM has SGA is a minus three twenty five favorite, and then Jokic's next at plus two forty. So Vegas has given SGA the number one slot as it stands right.
Speaker 1: Now, I actually staying with P. I actually want SGA to win it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I want the young fellow I wasn't ready to give it to him last year. He wasn't, but I'm ready.
Speaker 2: To give it. He's on another level. He's on demon mode right now. Like I heard him in the wind to go interview him. He was like, men, I don't care what it is, night and night. I'm trying to like he was in you know what I'm saying. You know that talk? Right? He was on that mode and I'm seeing it and it ain't just talk.
Speaker 4: There's reports that Anthony Edwards recently reached out to Michael Jordan to get some advice on how to handle double teams and the traps he's been seeing lately.
Speaker 2: I shot that up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, early on in your guys' careers, did you ever reach out to anyone from a different team to get some advice from, like an older.
Speaker 2: Player back in the days? Man, if you ran up on like an old head and you saw him like dream Shock somebody, the guys you had to play against, they wouldn't you know, Shack couldn't give me you new advice other than you know, keep going blah blah blah. But yeah, I didn't have anybody I could call that was, you know, Dream or David Robinson, somebody you don't say that I looked up to, But I had Kevin McHale Man who was one of the best to do it. He worked the blocks like Lego and yeah, man, he was a ball when it cames to to knowledge. So I felt like I was very fortunate to have something or someone of that caliber. He had one, He had one on multiple times. He had played with great players. He understood culture and what I felt like he was building in Minnesota when I got there was aligned with what I was, what I was, So, yeah, man, I think it's important to lock in with some of those some of them ogs that can actually that's been through it. You know, when I through Anthony atte was that it was more of being able to have God's that's going through similar situations at your height, you know, at your rate, the way you're going, Like Bro, we've had players in the league that mirror what you're doing. You know, you should tap in with them and just to hear their perspective. Code did a lot of people don't know how much Covid and Mike Jordan actually shared conversations and talking. Mike actually walked them through a lot of situations. You know, what I'm saying, So yeah, you never know nothing of.
Speaker 1: That, you know, all of a sudden, you know, just interested me because like when I think about the game and like, like my advice like that I got from like older players or you know, greats was more like off the court because I exhausted everything I could with my study at the game. You know what I'm saying, I got I've been getting double since like high school, so by the time I got to the league, I already knew how how to handle double teams. You know, that's interesting that he would call somebody to like, you know, ask that question, because a lot of that come from like, let me watch the tape. Maybe if I start making this past or or doing this, or you gotta, like, I don't know if there's any advice somebody can give me other than that can ease my mindset. But to like learn how to really get through it, you gotta watch field, you gotta go over situations, you gotta you gotta.
Speaker 2: Know the game. So I mean that, you know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I can't talk to Kevin and say, hey, kid, how did you handle double teams and then expect to handle it the same way he handled it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a guy. You have a way that you do it right. Once you get the knowledge, it'll all come. It all comes to it, come to sing to you. That's all I So, that's all I say. He's six five six six j with six five success your double team in all parts of it, faster than Jordan. Not the right one to ask them. Absolutely, no, he's not.
Speaker 1: Was a different rules then. First off, doubles is different today. First off, he.
Speaker 2: Live, he lived Lord, he'll come down, call a play, he live, Lloyd get the ball out of bells. He live right there. So when he coming down, he like, hey four, Like if.
Speaker 1: I didn't see Jordan getting trapped in the pick and rolls because he more in picking roll than Jordan's.
Speaker 2: Look, he's playing like an early Jordan. Just hit me out.
Speaker 1: Jordan taking on double teams, beating the double teams coming around and then either dunkle that muffle or both of them or reverse layup.
Speaker 2: And you understand, like when you watch this, this this the everything evers we're watching. When I said what I said about eighty four, Jordan, is that young Jordan coming down here. D He's fell in love to three so much that he's not so much down here putting pressure on defense.
Speaker 1: But if you watch those two styles, he's down here.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: He he only takes those step backs and all that ship when it's when we have three points, when I'm talking about how he attack.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If I can tell something Anthony on advice on the doubles team, this is what I was telling him, like, look, you gotta trust your teammates because that's the only way you're not gonna get double no more. When I started learning that to where I'm not now, I'm just gonna come out here and pick y'all apart. I'm gonna take the double team on. I know if he double from here, I know he gonna be open. If he double from the baseline, I know this's gonna be open. So when I started doing that dissecting y'all, it was like, hey, hesitant to double now because damn it's causing effect now. So once I learned that, it's like, oh, I know, I'm gonna be.
Speaker 2: Patient now because I know y'all don't taking more patience and trust your teammates. But the coach is walking you through that. You're not watching him by yourself. Someone's sitting here talking, I'm gonna see it. I'm studying. No, no, I got that. But a coach is helping you understand what you're seeing and then how to actually go about it. Yeah, same thing.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with tapping in, bro, nothing wrong with tapping. That's that's all I'm saying. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He should call Vince Carter, he should call fucking U Chase some McGrady. These are all great ones stuff. Yeah, I mean, I don't think anybody in the game is going to actually share, be real with him. He can't call KD and get some you know, you know what I'm saying, So you can't inspect that they're still in competition. But all these old guys who actually played it and had their version of what he's going through, I thought could actually help him. But yeah, listen, this is when players you notice peek, every player has to go through this. For you to take growth, you got to go through something that's a real cone or a real hurdle in your development. And once you actually get over that hurd your development and everything else goes to it. So this is the point where Anthony Ette was goes from here to here. Because once he.
Speaker 1: Figures that out, once he learns to trust, once he stops thinking like, you know what, I got a score, let me oh you know.
Speaker 2: What, let me let me get off it, let me come off a pig like. Once he starts.
Speaker 1: Thinking and being started learning that ticket. You know what happened, IQ of the game has to raise boy activity, go game.
Speaker 2: Once I realized that I knew it was gonna happen, War's gonna happen. It's slow, Then you trust it too, bro, Yeah, because a lot of times when you you chase when he started to get to that point.
Speaker 1: Now he's gonna get to a point where he understands that this my team is coming through me.
Speaker 2: Let me have a patience. But yeah, this is just growth to me, man, for sure.
Speaker 4: Let's do some fan questions.
Speaker 2: Let's get some fair questions in Baby, Yes, sir.
Speaker 4: All right. First one up comes from Mikey.
Speaker 2: His question is Mikey, what's his tie?
Speaker 4: Mikey? Two guns?
Speaker 2: O B with the ship he went it put the guns down, Mikey. Damn Mikey with that?
Speaker 4: What do you guys miss most about living in Boston?
Speaker 1: What do I miss about most of living in Boston. Uh yeah, I guess for me, it was more like the people you that I was able to build the relationships with over the years. You know what I'm saying, going to this restaurant, seeing the owner doing my hug, like, you know, just building with the people that I built with out there. You know, I don't I don't really miss the cold weather, but I missed the bonds and you know, because it's not that big of a city. So you going to your you going to your spots. You know, Me and Ticket had our little spots we went to, you know where it was like, you know, they know we coming in and like, you know, I don't really have nothing like that nowhere else because you know, I grew with them, you know. So it was just like all right, were going to Stranger Are we going to the area fifty seven or were going up? Like we had little spots we had. So I missed that, Uh just being out in Boston, Yeah, same same And uh yeah, those weren't my spots. Those were peace spots that I adopted, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. I had to go through a whole tour of Boston. Was so much stuff going on, but yeah, simping to what Paul saying, Man's real shit. Boston. For me, Man was like a countryside. I'm a country boy, so I lived in like a whole calm side of it, more on the outskirts or whatever. So my interaction was a little different. I didn't really go out a lot, you know what I'm saying. But when I went out, it was it was always like Paul said, Man, we walked into a restaurant, whole fucking restaurant, stood up, start clapping. Just I didn't get that. I'm never in my life. I didn't know what was going on. Felt like I was candy came. I didn't know what was going on. I went to go pump the gas one time, turned around, took something out the joint. Some guy his son was pumping the gas. I was like, what are you'all doing? Yo? We can't let the ticket pumps on.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what was going on with Some kids put up to the house days, like like fifty kids put up to the.
Speaker 2: Gate like yeah, Boss was like, y'all know I'm at home. Y'all know I live here. What are y'all doing? We just want to say, oh man from high school up and I was like, yeah, Boston Ship, you know, like it's it's it's at every you go into a store, you come out motherfucker sitting there when the hut it's it's I can't even explain it. It feels like college. I been on the college trip with my daughter lately. Whatever. So the love that you get from this town don't feel so intimate in every part somewhere you go. You go to Redsaw, I see a game, man, motherfuckers. It's when they call that shit title town and it's all energy. That's it, truly is. I can't even put in the words, but it's it's kind of like what Peace said.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: The relationships and the people you meet up there is really what you miss because they make your every day so dope. It's a lot of love and yeah, I had never experienced that, you know, in Minnesota. Showed me a ton of love, but yeah, not like this.
Speaker 4: All right, next comes from cells Cells?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's his time?
Speaker 4: Sells?
Speaker 3: Ten?
Speaker 4: Okay, best international player you guys have ever played with?
Speaker 2: Played with?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like on your team, Like an international player that was on your team that you thought was nice.
Speaker 2: I played with Shane Hill. Shane Hill shoot that up before Steph Curry with Shane Hill, boy, and then Shane Hill had hands you hear him. I can't even remember, hell boy, shout to Shane here. Don't know what my dog doing. Boy, Shane Hill will rid up on Shane here. Hey, GP thought he was gonna punk Shane here. Hey, mate, I'm gonna hit you with a flurry of blows. Get you to think about it. Hey, he wasn't. Hey, listen, shout to shame Shane Hill because he had a he had a wedder.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Him and Steph will go at it every day.
Speaker 2: Step coming there with that c Brooklyn ship, talking that ship during presser. Yeah, son, you ain't seeing this though, son, And you know what I'm saying. Shame I made. I don't know what you said, mate, but take this threeball with you mate. I can't shame here. Shout to Shane here from Australia, A real one I know. And I played with some some other was I can't even Yeah, yeah, shame. Uh what's guy name from UH music? Did I play with Carolyn? Yeah? I guess it's yeah, yeah ak yeah. A K was one probably the most underrated in all League history. Who all right?
Speaker 4: Ext question up comes from MG underscore.
Speaker 2: M m A damn.
Speaker 4: Give us your top three NBA jersey designs of all time. So, whether it's your own jerseys or something that you thought were cool kind of playing in the league.
Speaker 2: Bro, listen, real talk. Brooklyn Brooklyn black Joints was solid. Joe them black joints Brooklyn got that was That's like classic. People don't even know. It's a little purple.
Speaker 1: All us Miners and Celtics, the Black and Green one, the Golden Green one, and then the classic.
Speaker 2: That ripped city hard too, that motherfucking Portland. That's hard. Let me see, I only played with Washington, Brooklyn and e clips. They was all I'm talking about jersey that we played in the gold I gotta go Chris Leprecaun. Oh, the Italian Celtic jersey. That's hard. That's hard. I'm gonna go Christmas trees to black Christmas trees for soda. That's you know, man. I've always been a fan of the Brooklyn jersey with the truth on the back. When whenber we did that with our nicknames, they only did that the nickname game. Yeah, that's it. They stopped that ship. Once they started looking at everybody questions too. He asked, Sue, what's this, lord ship? What's this? Uh? What's this over here? Right? They stopped all that ship, switch my ship to ticket. We can't put us lord, Let's put ticket on oh Man. So good.
Speaker 4: T A recently asked Derrick Ross's top five Chicago players.
Speaker 2: Shout to t A out the mod. I was shocked at his list.
Speaker 4: So I'm curious for you pee first, if you had to name your l A top five.
Speaker 1: Let's hear it, l A top five he got, he got some niggas on that ain't in the league.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go for show baron Davis term right, shout the term. Let's see, I'm gonna go Harden. J Crow right, shout to j Crow right right, right right the money right, shout the right, right right, Let's see j R. Henderson right now. They's not He's not from l A.
Speaker 1: He's from Bakesfield, so Westbrook, Harden, are you talking about over You're going l A l A area, Shane, you're gonna throw shaving his mother. He was good young, but like we're talking about like all the way through, We're talking about all the way through though, you gotta have it all the way.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about cast. That's like Hall of Famers. You bos bro, they good, They legends, they legends. L Shaek came through it like motherfucking Santa Anna's boy. You tripping, you're tripping. P You hating now, Pete, I'm put him in there.
Speaker 1: You put he.
Speaker 2: Look she's looking more for he. Look you was on that. What is that right?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 2: Groma? Noah Man, that's that? You told me that, Pete. The list. I'm gonna go Westbrook Harden. This ain't no real Baron Davis. I'm gonna go hop hop hop play.
Speaker 1: John Williams, John Williams, that's a good I'm gonna throw him in there. John Williams probably like uh maybe like uh l A trying to think because like some of the I don't know who, like Kawhi is from San Diego or you know, Paul George outside of La So I'm just trying to stick right here, like right here.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like some niggers we don't know. I know it's the fifth one that's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be difficult because like you would you know Kawhi, Paul George, that's California, la.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say Chris Mills. Hey, ran about to say what Chris Mills? Chris Mills? Right, bro, take it? What about you?
Speaker 4: If you picked Chicago or South Carolina, you're to pick five.
Speaker 2: South Cat South Caro. That's probably gotta go. Becuz O Shaman. Uh, yeah, I probably gotta go. Joh Ray Allen. Uh, I know Zion from sc uh Man got to think. Man, it was a kid. Marcus Saxon shout to Marcus Saxon, who Yeah, look him up, real work man. I'm going blank on a lot of them, but yeah, those are the ones that just you know, hit right away. I'm probably missing out blizz Mark Blunt. You know what I'm saying. Miami. They from John Walla Beach, John Walling from South Carolina, from South from Raleigh, North Carolina's North Ye Jamaine, Jermaine O'Neill shout to Jermaine Jo he's from Colombia from he from Metro. Yeah, yeah, that's it right there. Yeah, that's yeah. Ain't nobody bet than that right there? And if I'm missed and shot him, all right, who's cracking? Oh listen, I got listen. I've been waiting on this. I want to give a shout out to the whole point my dogs. She billups up there with that young team in Portland Trailblazers. I fuck with them young boys. I watched them then Shade and Sharp Anthony Simons. Listen, they are cracking Camaro. I like that young team. What's the what's the boy, Danny Danny IV? I put it man, Listen they got man, listen their next. Bro, you just got to keep developing this, just keep you filling the gas. Bro. You don't want to man. You remember Portland was oh man, you know Portland on the back of the back. Yeah we are. Yeah, you gonna play twins and you like, nah, not no more ship. You gott come in the boots, strapped up, ready to go. Boy, straight up. I like Portland, Man, Portland cracking. Go ahead, Who cracking? Who cracking? Brownie James in the G League is cracking in.
Speaker 5: The crack crack bag he got hey, keep going, Bro, money gotta play though, Bro got a hoop, man, It's the only way you get better.
Speaker 2: You get thrown in the fire. Sometimes looks like he getting comfortable. Yeah he is. He started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Dad, I'll play my dad one on one after practice every day.
Speaker 2: Check nigga just like that, no respect. Check bom hit him in the head of the ball dything. Check niggas right, nigga right. I'm just saying it's another level. He got in the pool. Now he ain't not throwing in the pool. Dad, watch out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna waiste two. I'm on the same right, watch out six to watch out. No watch out, No, no, it should watch out. No, it should watch out. So y'all keep thinking it's all Bronnie holding him in. Now hold up, Bronnie, nah dog, watch your dad, like, what the fuck? Yeah, check nigga. Let me tell you check Bronnie ain't checked. They ain't playing one on ones. The ain't playing ones. If they ain't playing one, don't know what's going on. Why y'all ain't playing ones?
Speaker 2: Because you gotta go over here first and work your way up, you dad. Yeah, but we're gonna get there. We used to do that, but now you gotta. You gotta Bronnie walk up on bron and say check Nigga's smoke. He's gonna be like, man, check nigga, chill out, man, check nigga, hey man, check Nigga. Check nigga, what's up? Check? You wanna you wanta do nothing? Dad? Open the gate because I gotta get out. I gotta go check. Run nigga, right run? Then I got some pops and pops we're going to dinner. I ain't going We gottivations. No, no, no, your son check if prince go check Dad? You checking just for that one check? You ain't fin up me and your mom feeling you fast? Checking up for sure. You don't talk like you have to put him in his place, but lebron already put him in his place.
Speaker 1: He that's gonna try and tell you, Bronnie in order to get the Brunnie.
Speaker 2: He got a.
Speaker 1: Check Dad, right, you gotta you gotta Dad, I just gotta convert, all right, you gotta get it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They asked Scottie pepper Son, Hey, can you beat your dad right there?
Speaker 2: Real calm, I bone my dad. I'll destroy my He was talking dead crazy play and Scotty don't. I'm just saying, That's what I'm saying. It's a difference here. It is. Your dad's still getting thirty thirty in the league, still banging on mother fuck that though. Check ship ain't no hell on all Nigga and the drail too. What you mean to think? Who cracking? Lord Man, Brianni and the g shot to Bronny, keep going, bro, I had this little man give me some Cannes. Nay, I know you got some on the paper, doll throw it out.
Speaker 4: I mean Norman Palace still on the list. He's jumped up ten points from last year.
Speaker 2: So yeah, now, hey man, that motherfucker Liz cracking. He cracking. Got to show him some love. Ylan Brooks is cracking, and Brooks is cracking. Shot the villains is cracking. Dylan, We see your baby. Keep going. I know you're going to Memphis soon. Baby Dylan is cracking. He killed themselves. Man, Joe, it was talking that she is not You feel me? Are you worried with the seas? Are you worried? Worry?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna wait to after All Star break and see what that looked like. You know, you know, get the All Star break in and then it's looking looking different. That's what you tell like, you know, two weeks after All starts, you can start seeing something.
Speaker 2: The mold see he's gonna put the pool Shiksky's on the second half. Yeah, they're gonna have to pour the poof shiksties down, trying to tighten up like you'll know what it is, right? Yeah? Who who? Who wins? Who wins the East? You want to see?
Speaker 1: You want to want to I'm in Cleveland, gonna win the probably record wise Thesese just want to get to the playoffs. Healthy trip. I mean, New York is playing well. They one game behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: You can end up like the third seed. Hold on, let me say this man. You know who cracks and wet and I think we don't never give him this.
Speaker 1: Man, poor Zingers bro, Yeah he ain't hell, he ain't been healthy this it don't matter though, but poor Zingers, clacking dog. They blow you out though they can beat you without them, but just lost to the legs.
Speaker 2: I get here, they got smoke. Oh no, man, listen, man, this is my Ruster Fight Olympic edition. Man, y'all know what it is. Shout to Jesse and the team up there that's there to get Yeah, it's just my Olympic shit, ain't you know? I ain't nobody you know what I'm saying. They threw it together, you know, for your boy. You know that's list. You know what I'm saying. We keep it popping. You know what I'm saying, Fuck with us man, Ruster fight shot to Jesse and the team. Man, y'all know what it is, bro wait on my true stuff. He got some true stuff for you, so we got it ready to get mine in the lab, right got You know what I'm saying, But shot the Ruster fight man, real talk my guys, all right, quick list you game p Let's get the game pics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy, your boy Yeah, ay man, Hey hey man, hey man.
Speaker 2: Hey man. I look you you good? Hey man. I always check on your friend man, especially when they believe in something that ain't real. You know what I'm saying, Good Lord, I love yours faith. I got faith when the hood Lord, good Lord, love your good. I love you.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be like, yeah, you got some tissue, give me some tiss.
Speaker 2: Good, I'm good. I love you, boy. Man. They came and ship be around the corner and the right bringing super Bowl something. Man. I thought you was gonna come in here with your bill help mean on and Josh, I'm bringing super Bowl Sunday. Man. Boy, I felt when when you when when you lost, I almost called you' I was like, now, I don't want to he on he he on the list, looking over I know you was looking over the list like this jop moment. I don't want to hear this hip judge out there. I know we don't the whole hand it because my homs is going for something. The homes going for something. I ain't hear none of this when you are he going for something? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, can't deny greatness? You what can't deny greatness? Who you're taking the dance? Who are taking the prom? Because you put it out?
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me show there, put it down, Let me like that, let me see that. Hold here, here, here, you see you're blowing. We're cheating again, cheap. Oh yeah, I can't deny it no more. Tired of fighting fight, got right up to the steps to the prom and took her anyway. Right, you don't want to when it's huh, I was a pumpkin. Then now I'm back. I'm back with this. I got the glass slipper back, took her anyway, he took anyway first day of school. You didn't wanna fuck with her? Right, she was a pumpkin. Then she had to make it. She had to make it. So what we're doing, what we're doing for the dance, you're going you go dance with her?
Speaker 1: Finally, Yeah, I'm gona dance with her. She good, she got the glass slipper ship. Oh ship, you're going with her? I don't like that, oh ship.
Speaker 4: We got no NFL this week, so let's do something.
Speaker 2: No o no, though, Nate, I need to hear that though, And he ain't really said with his chance, I had to ask you put it in his head making me. You know what I'm saying, I didn't feel that. You know what I'm saying. We're going we got a week ago. You know what I'm saying. I told you say Kwan was going what Yeah, didn't I tell you it was gonna stop? Listen Church like Jordan out there.
Speaker 1: Man, listen, told you break the record? What chall Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay? Cool that you know what I'm saying. Yeah, they gotta win it? Who they all right?
Speaker 4: First up Friday Friday?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's some good games Friday.
Speaker 4: All right, we got Johannis versus Wendy Bucks at Spurs. Who do we got?
Speaker 2: Who you got p Johanna said Wendy. These two go at each other at a high rate too. Bro. Women know women ain't showing no current to the Greek and nothing at the.
Speaker 1: Spurs at home. I'ma tell you Wemby on this one. I think he's gonna be up for the challenges this year because I remember what they was doing to him last year. It looked like he like, no, I got to stand up man, women, whomen standing on business?
Speaker 2: He's standing no business. You's like him at home? Yeah? I like him at home. I take the bucks. Bucks got beat by Portland, man, I look for them to get back lost to Portland too resting. Listen, No, bro, Portland ain't listen. I saw that man man Shade and sharp, Anthony Simon's man, Danny boy man big Ayden. You can't be coming into these young teams sweet nigga doing this and ship. Yeah, what is TikTok? Boy? Listen, man, young boy, that your head? You know what I watched Jan's them now a the Vets, the Celtish them, all the Vets. Now you feel me. It's it's a young crop of gods out here like nah to get some respect. Yeah, he done with that straight up? All right?
Speaker 4: So Saturday we got Saturday BBC game we got Lebron going into the garden.
Speaker 2: Lakers at next, Lakers at the Knicks ad no ad.
Speaker 4: Eighties abdominal strain reevaluated a week.
Speaker 2: Take the Knicks. What do you get? I need to give me Brown in the garden. It ain't the same, no more. Bron in the garden ain't shitting no more. It ain't the same, no more. I said, it ain't shit no more. I mean, I don't see him going for sixty. I just say sixty, I said, Brin in the garden, don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, for some reason, the greats know how to perform in the garden. Lebron is performed in the garden many times with the lights on and saying that no A d got the Knicks.
Speaker 2: And give me the Knicks too. I wanted to hear pe y'all. I I want to see what he pull out that ship like they allow.
Speaker 4: And then Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, grizzlies at Bucks.
Speaker 2: Who do we got the grizzlies at the Bucks at the Bucks, Yes, sir, so the grizzly at the bus.
Speaker 1: So that means Milwaukee should be coming back home. Yes, Sunday, I'll take the Bucks at home.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 2: I like Memphis. Give me Memphis, man, I take the bus. Memphis plays the Rockets too. Man, I think Friday justop them. No, Memphis plays the Rockets this Friday just popped it. Yeah last week. Yeah yeah, I'm talking about dialing back in Memphis. Oh. Yes, it's gonna be a good game, kid man. The picture of the week. Man, let's get it man. Yes,