Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 3: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Good morning. I actually woke up at four fifteen and I took a run for you.
Speaker 4: I know, I you ever, I'm scared to run that early by myself.
Speaker 2: Oh it was on a treadmill.
Speaker 5: Okay, you run. It's not on a treadmill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't sound like you're on a tread member's specific.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, I took a run. No, I just decided, you know what, hey, throw yourself out of bed, put on those shorts that your boyfriend has that I have the same ones, and go for a run. And I did a run.
Speaker 4: Go for a run. See it still sounds like you've left the house.
Speaker 2: I did sprints on a tread I do one on one off for like twenty five minutes. Yeah, one on one off for twenty five What are your speed brings up the heart rate? I do two point zero incline. I do a three to five walk and a six ' five up to seven. Oh on the sprint, I could not do the semino.
Speaker 4: I'll fall off the treadmill, hit my chin.
Speaker 2: My chim I did you know those AirPod things we have. Those are like if they slip out, you ever not get him in the case, and they just like this is they're like that slick as a coffee bean.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, when you first got them, you probably should have adjusted the rubber thing. Oh they came with three different sizes of rubber things. You should have got the one that probably fits better into your ear.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't know they had multiple sized rubber things. Huh. Well, anyway, so I got up and now I'm all geared up for the show because I got a little look at you National Pinot Grigio Day, Derek Coff's birthday, It's Walnut Day. At a lot of celebratory days.
Speaker 5: We were running next to this like really ambitious man the other day and he like forced me, not forced me, but I was so inspired by him that I sprinted a eleven motiva.
Speaker 2: I know eleven. My knees would fall.
Speaker 5: Do you know what he was doing. Let's know what he was doing, running just like you do, like the normal one, then you sprint. The normal one was a ten, and his sprint was a fifteen.
Speaker 2: No down cycle, yea Robbie.
Speaker 5: Robbie matched him on the last one.
Speaker 2: He felt like he was a guy's inspiring people left and right of the treadmill.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can shout out to No, we didn't get to know.
Speaker 2: Was he in great shape? Yeah?
Speaker 5: He was in really good shape.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's no secret. You want to run like that, you're gonna be in shape. Yeah, that's the recipe to shake.
Speaker 5: He was very tall, though, so I also feel like when you're really tall, you can run faster because your legs are longer.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't know, maybe, but no, you're pretty tall. Can you run pretty fast? He can? Oh? Flash, Flash Gordon.
Speaker 3: Okay, you have to hear this card that Michael gave me for Mother's Dad, I ever got to play for you guys.
Speaker 4: It's right there on the board.
Speaker 3: It doesn't stop even if it's closed, even if it's in the envelope.
Speaker 2: We had to destroy it. Money money. Why did he want to give you Mother's Day nuts on Mother's Day? Why are you trying to aggravate me? This is my everyday life.
Speaker 3: And my kids loved it and they didn't want to destroy some me to like put it under like pillows in the.
Speaker 2: Plan get you to flee to Arizona. What's going on? You guys been married a long time. That game Mother's Day. All right, we need to get together and we need to get through Wednesday. Maximum motivation this hour to get on with Wednesday. I have a new favorite toy. It's a talkback button inside iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: That's nice.
Speaker 2: This is crazy. You get that little red microphone inside the kiss page, press it and then message comes right to us. So I got Josh? Who used that? Josh here in Orange County took an issue with a recent Morning Hack that said guys with the first initial J are toxic. Remember that report that was circulating that, Like, Yeah, everybody was going, wait, if you have a name that starts with Jay and you're a male, then it's toxic situation and you shouldn't date them. I mean it's a bit of a generalization, but it got traction online, and you know, when it goes online, doubt it.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Ryan.
Speaker 3: So that means that any guy that's named Josh, like me, I'm named Josh, that means that no woman's supposed to date me.
Speaker 6: I don't really like that one.
Speaker 2: Why didn't make it up? Josh? It was out there.
Speaker 4: It seems better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so maybe it's true. But thank you for listening. Josh Oh, here's TJ from Inglewood.
Speaker 6: What's up? One oh two point seven? KII s FM. I just want to say, you guys have like the most hottest tracks. My favorite song is I Might que my ex not the best idea.
Speaker 2: So again, I can't get enough of these right Like, it doesn't matter what you say. I am hooked and I'm still working on that one from TJ. TJ Inglewood, thank you for listening to us. Here's Justin into Hatchipee, so justin. I guess it's coming to my defense. We had a caller who called me basic. I said a good date would be going to Coldstone Creamer, and I stand by it. On a hot summer day, Coldstone Creamery is a great date. You get to pick all your stuff and when the slab it out. I mean that's fun. When I do all this lab work and then a caller and the thrones of RN. That's a very basic date.
Speaker 7: Wow, Ryan, it's Justin from Hachipee. I just wanted to tell you that Coldstone Creamery is the best road date anytime.
Speaker 3: All bro day.
Speaker 2: I think it's a fine broad day yogurt with toppings or cold Stone Creamery and those are I mean, I'm just thinking my flip flops summer afternoon three thirty. I'll find one. You guys, all the.
Speaker 5: Flip flops really through me. I don't want to see your feet and flip.
Speaker 2: Well, what's great about this show is great feet. Yeah. See, you can watch Tanya's eyes and know exactly where the conversation is going to go. So it's not about going to have the three thirty ice cream, it's about my flip flop. Yes, Sisty said, I like my feet.
Speaker 4: You have a fantastic feet.
Speaker 3: I've never seen more beautiful male feet in my entire life.
Speaker 5: Agree with Sisty on this, but I don't need to see them exposed. And when I'm out of cold stone cream, it could be a male foot model.
Speaker 2: I'm doing my best to wear open toad flip flops a lot this summer.
Speaker 4: In fact, you should get an agent for your feet.
Speaker 2: Really what should I have? You should?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 2: But you could model with what mark? What are some good foot campaigns? Don't know?
Speaker 4: You could arm and hammer.
Speaker 2: Right right? Or yeah, the after.
Speaker 3: The after pictures for like toenail fungus commercials?
Speaker 2: Right? Okay? What about like the billboard for a manicure pedicure.
Speaker 3: Salon exactly, just like like a big billboard of just like your feet up there for like or like a corona. I picture like a corona ad and then like your feet in like the sand with like a corona for something.
Speaker 5: Because your legs are nice too.
Speaker 2: So it's like, yeah, what about the top, My top half is going to be very jealous of my bottom.
Speaker 4: We're just focused on the feet. We'll start there.
Speaker 2: I could do corn removers. I mean, guys, a lot of work for those feet.
Speaker 5: I can't, can't. I think, like I don't know what I.
Speaker 8: Want.
Speaker 5: I wanted to wear flip flops into work today and I like couldn't where I just couldn't have my feet exposed. I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's weird thing it is, but I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't want.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm busy shooting a neosporn commercial. No time for that. So this is a like a I don't know, if you go to the farmer's market or at the grocery store and you're picking your watermelon. The Official Watermelon Growers Association says this is the full proof way to find one perfectly right okay watermelon. How do you find the best one? Do you love watermelon? I love it.
Speaker 4: I thought it was something with the stripes.
Speaker 2: Well find one with a buttery yellow ground spot. Yeah, every melon has a ground spot. Oh my gosh, what are you an extra? Yeah? Yeah, everybody knows this one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I look for in a watermelon. A yellow spot because it means that you never told, because it means I have. It's because it means it's been sitting growing in the same place it's had the most growth, because that's what the yellow spot is, it's been sitting.
Speaker 3: She's right, Yeah, you never share this with them, never shared this, hacker, Bro.
Speaker 2: I have, Okay, Bro.
Speaker 5: I have because that's the only way I But I'm not gonna lie. They're not great all the time.
Speaker 2: So then it's doesn't work enough. We'll try it. Today's quote let's move there for your Wednesday. Today's quote ticket a through You deserve to celebrate not only who you become, but who you could have become and you fought not to be. That's great, that's great. Yeah, just FM headlines with siciny well no smiles.
Speaker 3: Last night, man, after trailing by as many as what twenty one points, the Lakers struck a furious comeback in the second half to get the game within three points, but could never get over the hump and did fall to the Nuggets one thirty six finals score to lose Game one of the Western Conference Finals. Now Game two is tomorrow Tomorrow night again in Denver. So let's go Lakers. Let's keep the momentum going forward.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 3: As several people continue to recover from injuries caused by a large be swarm in Encino, the city of Pasadena is taking precaution against future attacks. The Pasadena City Council will proved a three year contract for a be removal expert to be on call to help firefighters and police officers in the event of be or wasp swarms. The be removal company will be able to help the city safely remove and relocate the bees without killing them. Dancers at a North Hollywood strip club are making history.
Speaker 4: They're set to become the countryes.
Speaker 3: Only unionized strippers when the votes are counted. Dancers at Star Garden topless dive bar are expected to agree to be represented by Actors Equity Association. And when was the last time you logged into your Google account or Gmail inbox. If you can't remember, your account may be deleted for inactivity as early as this December. Google says it may delete accounts that haven't been used for at least the past two years.
Speaker 2: On air with Ryan Seacrets, Ryan Secrets with a four pack of one day, one park tickets to celebrate one hundred years of Disney at the Disneyland Resort. Last Sunday, we had Disney Night on American Idol. It's always so fun, happiest place on Earth. And the contestants took their moms for Mother's Day to Disneyland. So let's see our contestant is, and let's play the game Disney March Higher or Lower. And we got Susan on the line. They are contestant here. Hi, Susan, how are you good?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 2: We're gonna make you happy. Got a four pack to Disneyland for you to win. So it's a really fun game, especially if you win. It's called Disney March Higher or Lower. I'll give you a souvenir for sale at the Disneyland Resort. You tell me if it's higher and lower than fifty bucks. Okay, you gotta get three right before we get three wrong, and here we go. Disneyland one hundred Anniversary throw pillow higher lower than fifty bucks Higher, it's lower forty four ninety nine throw so close, Okay, don't worry. Disney Parks Lounge Fly Mini backpack. Disney Parks Lounge Fly Mini backpack higher or lower than fifty bucks? Higher? Yes, it's right. Higher seventy eight dollars. Disneyland engagement ring holder it has the castle on top, opens up to reveal the ring. Wow, they have those. I just realized it higher, lower than fifty bucks higher, No, it's lower forty four ninety nine. Get out there and pose. Everybody steal, all right, So you gotta get this right to stay in it. E walk ears headband. Ewalk ears headband like Mickey Ears, but e walks from star wars higher or lower than fifty bucks?
Speaker 10: A lower?
Speaker 2: Yes, you're in it. Okay, all right? For the wind for the wind. Disneyland wall sign Disneyland wall sign three feet long by ten inches, a replica of the original nineteen fifty five sign. Higher or lower than fifty bucks fancy higher? Yes, congratulations, you're going to a four pack of one day one park tickets. Congratulations. Thanks, for listening. All r Let's go back to that engagement ring holder. So this is cool. There's a picture of it here. Look at this. It's got the castle line. You open it up and like it's like a you know, a pop goes the weasel ring.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a.
Speaker 3: Little like like a round globe looking thing in the castle on top.
Speaker 2: And then like this is what you should have used when you propose. It's like right up your ally.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, can you do it all over again? Easton?
Speaker 2: Well, are you going to renew your valves? Yeah? Sure. You know, my sister and I were just talking about this because we're talking about kumbucha and how good kombucha is and refreshing it is a lot of people order kombucha instead of having a dreamer or cocktail right at happy hour. God bless you, kazoon Tite. Pablo Morris are you there?
Speaker 9: Yes, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 2: This is all Mario and Morris. Ellis a bar, New Da, So tell us about your bar, Pablo.
Speaker 9: Yes, hi, good morning everybody. So our bar is a take on a regular bar, except without any of the booze. So basically, we wanted to create the same social experience of going out, hanging out with your friends, having a really good time without having the need to consume any alcohol, while still creating beautiful, wonderful memories and getting up the next morning and feeling great. And so we wanted to create a space for those that are sober, sober curious, those that just enjoy a simple cocktail or a great cocktail. And uh yeah, that's we were inspired by so many the others and Morris and I, coming from the hospitality industry, just thought we could kick it up a notch and put our own twists on this ever growing community.
Speaker 2: So more is coming from hospitality and seeing people, for example, on a date in a sober, non alcoholic, sober curious bar, non alcohol bar. What are the dates like? Are you seeing different interactions?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, one thing about sober bars is that you're forced to be your true self, right, You're not hiding or masking behind alcohol or behind the booze. And that's something really special about a sober bar is that you are your present self. And that's something that Barnuuda really tries to embrace. You get to come to Barnouda, you get to enjoy a safe space, you get to enjoy a beautiful space, beautiful drinks while being yourself and while being around people that are being themselves. And you know, for some people, it's really nice to be around people who are not intoxic, and I think that's something that we're really trying to highlight.
Speaker 2: Give us a snapshot of how popular these bars are now around the country.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so there are actually not many of them, and we're kind of at the forefront, especially here in la I believe there might be one other bottle shop, maybe two bottle shops that do kind of what we're doing. However, we are the first to take functional ingredients and create cocktails out of them and create a bar environment. And so this space and these spaces are growing very, very rapidly as the sober community and the sober curious community is becoming more of a lifestyle as opposed to just the dry January. And you know, at the beginning of this venture, I was not sober, but I am now just based on all the readings and all the r and D that we are doing and how great it has made me feel. And you know, at the very least we want people to to take this bar, and take these bars and to question their their current relationship with alcohol and realize how beautiful it is to not have to consume it, to be, like Morris said, your true self. And so these bars are going to continue to keep popping up, and we just hope to be the ones to set the standard on the on how to do it.
Speaker 2: Barnuda, it's called youn Check them out. Barnudat La on Instagram. Pala Morris, thanks so much for coming on continued success.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much for having us, for having us.
Speaker 2: You got it, guys. I was just reading here three out of four hinge users do not want drinks on a first date.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's definitely a movement, and we've seen this trend more and more each year.
Speaker 2: So what do you think.
Speaker 4: I think it'll work.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like it's the delivery is much like a drink, Like they have shots, like you do a shot, but it's a shot of something that's non alcoholic. Yes, town, it looks beautiful. It's still fun by the way, you can probably me there's something in it, and I this is fun. I love that song be like fake drunk.
Speaker 5: I'm down with the alcohol movement that's happening right now because I feel like I've also tried to cut back my alcohol, but dating wise, I definitely needed it.
Speaker 2: And what about now? No, I'm good, but like on a Friday, do you guys look forward to it?
Speaker 5: No, we actually don't drink that much. I mean we do it like every once in a while, but like we used to drink every night at dinner.
Speaker 2: The calories too, I have to think calories haunted.
Speaker 5: A glass of wine or two.
Speaker 2: Doesn't stacky stacky, they stack stack up.
Speaker 5: I don't count my calories.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's bad for me to do it, but I do. And I don't weigh myself, but I do. Let me take Aaron in Van Eyes. So, Aaron, what did you find in your boyfriend spam folder? And what's the issue?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I was going through my boyfriend's email and I was snooping. Sorry, but I found a bunch of emails and a spam folder from sites kind of like like codes like you know, use this code for a free trial week or like fifty percent off your first year membership. And like I haven't confronted him because I didn't want him to know I was snooping. But also I don't know if he's guilty of anything. I mean, I get a lot of spamil emails that I didn't sign up for, and like, I don't know. My friend says he had to give you know, his email address or he wouldn't be getting these, And then my other friend is like, who cares? But like, I don't know. I don't like it and he's bothering me.
Speaker 2: But have you addressed it with him or have you thought about how you could do that?
Speaker 8: No, I don't know what to do. I haven't said anything because then like it without me for snooping if I said anything. So I don't know what to do.
Speaker 4: You know, sometimes what if?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like has you snooped? But it also it could be nothing. It could be like he got hacked or something, and now he's getting all of these, you know how sometimes you go these are like these go into like your junk folder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the question is does she acknowledge it or not? Because she's new. I mean, that's the real question you got to answered. Do you act on it or do you let it sit?
Speaker 5: If it really bothers you? If if if him, Okay, let's just because I don't agree that because I get Chipotle emails all the time. And I did not sign up for Chipotle emails, so I don't. I don't think he's necessarily signing up to get these emails. But let's just assume that he watches it. If it bothers you that much, I think you have to say something. If it doesn't bother you, you say nothing.
Speaker 4: So does it bother you?
Speaker 8: Here's the question, Yeah, it bothers me?
Speaker 2: Okay, then Tanya's advice, just go for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but does it bother you that he watches it alone? Or would you want to watch it with him?
Speaker 8: I mean I don't want him to watch it at all.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, well, Aaron, I think you should speak up. That's the consensus here. Thanks for calling in, good luck and Tanya. It's so funny what I was just kidding when I signed up for Chipotle. I didn't know that act on it. I took it like restoration hardware emails. Oh you probably actually did.
Speaker 5: You probably signed up for that.
Speaker 2: Oh and they like they must blast three times a day. They're like, oh, kids chairs unsubscribed. I don't have.
Speaker 4: RST.
Speaker 2: Great ideas they can just happen on the fly. One on two point seven Kiss FM Los Angeles. What am I seeing? What am I seeing?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 2: So you're seeing.
Speaker 4: Full commitment here. Yeah, that's what you're seeing.
Speaker 2: If you're here right now. Maybe you just found us. Maybe you were here all the time. We're witnessing some on air with Ryan Seacrest in the morning History.
Speaker 4: Yeah, magine.
Speaker 2: It is very rare that we come up with any new ideas, but especially a new game. So I guess here they were talking to Michelle ranch Cucamonga about being a server on Mother's Day and how this difficult it can be on that day, and she said that she used to work for a popular chain. Yeah, we guessed, Oh is it the and she give us a little detail seafood chain? Is it the one for the seafood lover in me? That's their advertising slogan? Or was mark? Is it still their advertising slogan? It it appears to be yes, Yeah, I mean if with the one that good, why would you change that jingle? I wouldn't stuck with me?
Speaker 4: Gotcha?
Speaker 2: So anyway, Sistey and Tanya, they weren't familiar with that slogan. I thought, Oh, wouldn't name that chain? Be fun? Because you might know certain chains and other changs. You might not, but the chain game is fun. Okay, So I guess our engineer, one of two, Easton, loved it so much so he went out and about a Sequin gold blazer. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's color changing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it depends on which way you stroke it. It changes colors.
Speaker 2: It changes to rainbow bright. Yeah, and Easton, from where did that come?
Speaker 1: This came from Amazon dot.
Speaker 2: Com just for today.
Speaker 1: I ordered it just for today. This is a big deal for me.
Speaker 2: You're a super fan of one of the chains I'm a super fan of because of the endless menu.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Cheesecake Factory from right here in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: It is. I mean, honestly, I don't know how they do it. It's magic in that kitchen. Now they can all those different dishes.
Speaker 1: They laugh in the face of logic everything about them, but it all works.
Speaker 2: I hear them right now. So you put together at the game some restaurant slogans.
Speaker 1: I stayed up all night, I poured a big Baja blast and I put together this game for you guys to guess which chain restaurants have which slogans.
Speaker 2: Okay, so how does it work.
Speaker 1: We have three categories, three restaurants in each category. If you know the answer, just yell it out. We'll start off with some examples. The first one live Moss Taco taco bell. All right, do we need a buzz in? This is like hold on, just just yell it at. It's just chaos, baby.
Speaker 2: Say your name, say your name and then that's your buzzer. No, we just did that one, alright.
Speaker 1: Another another example, I'm loving it KFC.
Speaker 2: No, yes, Ryan McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Ryan got it right. All right, here we go. This is Those are examples. This is the real game practice round.
Speaker 2: For example, first.
Speaker 1: Category, fast food. We're going to the drive three here which Shane restaurants slogan is eat fresh tacot.
Speaker 2: I say that you just commercial.
Speaker 5: Yes, that was misleading information.
Speaker 2: Judge.
Speaker 1: That is fast. Next one we have the.
Speaker 2: Meats, Arby's, Arby's Ryan, Arby's.
Speaker 1: Ryan buzzn't first. Next one eat like you mean it? Oh Ryan, Ryan?
Speaker 2: I can I don't know?
Speaker 1: No, Yes, all right, pulled a chair and remove them. In the casual dining, we're going casual dining wings, beer sports to ruffs. Yes, I'll give it to him.
Speaker 2: I'll get have.
Speaker 1: The name you got uh like no place else.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is tough, Ryan, chillies. Yes, guys, food is my whole flight.
Speaker 1: I am. I'm so impressed.
Speaker 2: Alright, you hang out with me enough to know.
Speaker 1: Next one, eating good in the Neighborhoodler, No.
Speaker 2: I know, Ryan, sweet greens.
Speaker 1: Nope is tiny garden ry guys, seriously, the.
Speaker 3: Neighborhood even good in the neighborhood, Sharky's.
Speaker 2: Ryan eat good in the neighborhood in the neighbor passed, all right, it's Applebee's Apple based.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't have any Southern California, but these ones we do have a lot of in Southern California.
Speaker 2: I don't do respect here.
Speaker 1: Our final category local, this is the pride of us played.
Speaker 2: We still remind people of just che we're playing name that chains. We played it, but I love it.
Speaker 1: It's high energy, baby, all right, this one we never closean CAFC No, Ryan, I know these are Los Angels based chains. Remember Local, a based chain Southern California. Two bars, Ryan, No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why are you never closed?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 2: For our kitchen?
Speaker 1: No, it's everything.
Speaker 2: Ryan the diner on Sunset, Ryan Mouse.
Speaker 1: It's not Malics, It's not it's another diner. It is Norms I'm gonna move on from this one.
Speaker 2: Hold on for a second. Can we just du pars? Was a good guess, But.
Speaker 1: That was a fantastic guest. Extra credit for that one. All right. The next one quality you can taste.
Speaker 4: Oh I know that too, if I would have studied.
Speaker 2: But that's the point. You can't study.
Speaker 1: I disagree.
Speaker 6: Quality.
Speaker 4: You can taste this quality, you can taste and.
Speaker 1: Out, yes, out of the room. Our last one, last one, last one.
Speaker 2: Hold on for a second. You're not milking it. So this is name that chain and this is the last one. Okay, it's giving you good hosting tips we learned from Ry with the jacket, like that you need to host something.
Speaker 1: I don't want to overstay my welcome. But this is the final guess for a name that chain on on Earth, Ryan Seacrest, here we go. Which chain slogan is the last great Hamburger stand?
Speaker 2: Tanya Burgers, No st Berger, Ryan Statberger, Ryanburger, Ryan.
Speaker 1: It is fat Burger.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This game. There has never been more life in this show than that game. Honestly, I want to play more again. We're gonna do mattress stores, yes, yes, all right? Oh my god, my heart rate any of my water jug I was bad at that. Well.
Speaker 1: I think Ryan one. I think he got the most points by far. I'm very impressed Ryan. As a student of the arts. I'm gonna read this.
Speaker 2: Could you just read the score? So we have it on the record.
Speaker 1: Ryan with four, Tanya with one, Sistani with one, and Ruby with one point?
Speaker 2: Wow? Wow, you crushed out. Don't know what you know about food.
Speaker 4: But I do see the papers you have over there, Ryan, I have no papers.
Speaker 2: This is a game. I didn't even know we're gonna play the game until about five minutes ago. Mark throws it on me because they want me to cheat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did you not give him a sheet? Mark?
Speaker 2: Give me anything exactly? That'll be in the post show meeting. I mean, Mark, you know name that chain could be like we do steakhouses. Yeah, and then we could do different categories. Yes, quick, sir, you know, uh, burger dessert, stops stops dessert. We're all gonna be studying chains.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Uh, okay, we can have a meeting about this later, guys, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Y'all should all right, let's do the trending report. So have you seen Martha Stewart Is mays, Yeah, she's on the cover of Sports Illustrated as a trending report.
Speaker 5: Yeah at age eighty one, Martha Stewart's Yeah, she actually made history. Is the oldest woman to ever be on the cover of Sports Illustrated. But she is on the twenty twenty three Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue along with a couple other PEO people. But I love what this is representing because she is evolving, she's growing, she's doing something so out of her comfort zone, and she's doing it at any age. She said that was kind of a request that I've never had before. To be on the cover at my age was a challenge, and I think I met the challenge. I hope this cover does give people, women, especially an opportunity to revisit their lives and get with the picture. And I just I love everything I was reading more about kind of the prep that she did for this shoot, and to me, it just represents, you know, women being so multifaceted. You think Martha's when you think Martha Stewart, you don't think Sports Illustrated a cover. You know, and we are able to evolve and grow and change and push the limits whenever we want. You're not too old, you haven't missed your mark, You haven't missed your moment, and I just I love everything about it.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 2: It got me to thinking, Okay, when will I never show myself with my shirt off?
Speaker 4: Maybe eighty one?
Speaker 2: No, I realized I've already started that. Like, I don't know that I would have the confidence in five years to do something like that if given an opportunity.
Speaker 5: I think you would.
Speaker 2: I think I would not.
Speaker 3: I think it was tastefully done as well. It's not like she's sitting here with a bikini, you know, it's like she's in a bathing suit, but she has a little bit of a cover up.
Speaker 4: I thought it was so well done. She looks incredible.
Speaker 2: We've spent time with her, yeah, both you know, in the wild and not. She has a wicked sense of humor. Yeah, And so there's there's a lot, you know, when you think right too, you think so many things. Yeah, what to say she does right, because there's just so many things that she does in her profile. But it is a beautiful photo.
Speaker 5: It really is.
Speaker 2: Nicely.
Speaker 5: It's just also to there's other photos too of her. This isn't just the only one. There's other there's several other photos. But It just kind of goes to show you too. If you're presented with an opportunity, don't say no because you're scared, you know, like push through the feet.
Speaker 2: I just think that, like when it comes to I guess sis at you and I relate to this. When it comes to body anything, Yeah, I'm not putting it out there.
Speaker 3: No, And it takes for me a wow for me to gain confidence to feel good in certain situations when it comes to my body as well, especially these last five years because I've been pregnant for the last five years. My body has completely changed so much in these last five six years.
Speaker 4: So it's just it's like a it's ebbs and flows.
Speaker 2: And sure it's like more therapy, Tanya, because I know that you feel differently, like right, but even to more therapy sessions about it. When someone tells me you look fine or look good, I'm like, I don't. I just always say I don't, but you do. I know I'm not not Like when I if you when you get the invitation of my pull party coming up in June.
Speaker 4: I will have it in next month.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, two weeks. I'll have a shirt on. If I take it off, I'll ball it up and hold it over my stomach.
Speaker 5: But I think also, no matter what, Like you know, I am confident in my body. But I think if somebody asked me to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated, that would freak me out too. That's really outside my comfort zone and something that makes me uncomfortable, you know.
Speaker 2: I think it's just I love that they did it. I love that they did love it. She did it, and we kind of our fans have. We had her on not too long and we didn't go to her restaurant for the hiret of music festival. I remember we were supposed to try it, but somebody was too busy.
Speaker 4: I blame you.
Speaker 5: I blame you.
Speaker 2: I blame I should blame I would blame you too. All right, thank you for that training report, Tanya. You're welcome. What a Conmanian. You know, Sam, our producer is back at my right hand side, and I didn't realize how much I missed you until I had to do a lot of things that you do on a regular basis.
Speaker 5: That's sweet.
Speaker 2: I think we talked about this. You needed to show gratitude right in appreciation and absence. Absence shouldn't be the reason we show gratitude, but in this case it.
Speaker 5: Was, oh, that's nice.
Speaker 2: I didn't know if a word was going to come out, or that's nice.
Speaker 5: Just sure that made her feel really good.
Speaker 2: She's nodding her head, Tubbs is smiling. Everybody's feeling really good right now. This is a real good mom incredible. Let's jump into it. Jessica, are you feeling good or no?
Speaker 12: I'm feeling good today. Guys, how about you?
Speaker 2: Yes we are? How about you? All right, Jessica, So your sister this is what you're calling about. It says here your sister in law is using your lives as content.
Speaker 12: Yeah. So she is a stay at home mom now, and she a couple months back started doing like TikTok Instagram reels just for fun, like about being a mom and being a stay at home mom and mostly just doing kind of like what's thinking and like dancers. No, it's cute and like we all enjoy it. We think it's funny. But she's kind of gotten popular ish, she started getting like a little bit of a following, and she's starting to use like real life situations as part of her content, but kind of doing it like in a passive aggressive way. For example, my husband and I did not ask her to be the godparent of our youngest child, and a couple of weeks later, there was like an Instagram reel of her like acting out when you don't get picked to be your nephew's godparent. So we've never spoken about it though, and so it's like there's been a couple instances like that, and now we're all kind of like the rest of the family's talking in the background, and we're wondering if someone should kind of bring it up to her, like, Hey, why are you doing this and being like passive aggressive about this, because it's a lot of people that are watching, like extended family, and I feel like she's starting to like air some dirty laundry, and I don't know if it's worth talking to her about it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a hundred billion times worth talking to her about it. Sysney, what do you think of one hundred percent?
Speaker 3: And I think that person, unfortunately or maybe fortunately, should be you, because this situation specifically involves you and your child, and you feel and it made you feel uncomfortable that she did this video and you know, you guys didn't choose her to be the godparent maybe for this reason, so youan you don't have to say that part. That's my pettiness coming through.
Speaker 2: But I think the only play here is the honesty and basically what you're saying to us, you need to say to them, Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, like everybody's watching, don't you know? You talk to us first. You don't have to put it in an instagram real.
Speaker 2: By the way, that is a very natural conversation to have and that should be the norm.
Speaker 3: You can approach it in a nice way, be like almost apologetic, like, hey, I'm I'm sorry that if may may hurt your feelings that we didn't choose you as the god parent. I didn't realize that it was going to affect you this much. Like approach it that way, you know, so that you're not coming like in an attacking way.
Speaker 2: That being said is the transition. That being said, you need to watch yourself. Yeah, and otherwise it's gonna be problem. It's gonna be problem, and it'll just get worse. It's one of these things. It just gets worse, all right, Jessica, thank you, thank you for reaching out to us about this, and good luck all right bye. I mean, Tony, do you ask us before you post stuff. I feel like you like trying to get content from most. Yeah, I love you.
Speaker 5: Know I'm in my content creator era.
Speaker 2: But with you guys, know because.
Speaker 5: Like you guys are public figures. But like my sister does.
Speaker 2: Not hold on, but you have access to us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like my sister, for example, doesn't like my niece and my nephew to be on social media for just privacy reasons, so like I respect her boundary and I don't put my.
Speaker 2: For example, we went to dinner a couple weeks ago that Mexican restaurant and my mom calls me. He goes, how do you have time to go to dinner with everybody? Last night? I said, what are you talking about? She said, Oh, well, Tony posted it, so did you?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's not what I'm talking about you posting it. I knew I was posting it because I get my sup permission, and I do like it when you call.
Speaker 5: Me bro, you're just saying you did post it?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 2: Why is it charming? I don't know how people feel, but I like it when you call me bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like it too.
Speaker 2: Will you do it more?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Organically please?
Speaker 5: But yeah, I do think there's a difference between like we all.
Speaker 2: But but I think it's you can chime in. I do believe a little hey, heads up, do you guys get with this? Photo's nice?
Speaker 3: I like a little photo approval from time to time, especially if it's like, you know, full bodies involved.
Speaker 2: I'm with the I'm on that. I'm glad we had this moment. This moment has been into a real chat. Very excited about tomorrow. What's happening tomorrow? Tomorrow's Thursday.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Start planning the weekend. Got Connye and Gary rolling in again. I mean they are just on the road.
Speaker 5: That's nice.
Speaker 2: They're bouncing back for the American out of finale. Yeah, the big one. See who's gonna take it.
Speaker 3: I finally watched the Disney episode and it was so cute by the way, I watched it with Asa. She was homesick this week earlier in the week, and it was your pajama scene when you're wearing like the.
Speaker 2: My little rubber ducky Donald ducky room. All right, So have you heard about there's a woman's getting a lot of attention for making a bunch of money fast by turning herself into an AI girlfriend girlfriend, not just from but girlfriend I could.
Speaker 3: Chat bot, So essentially, lonely people would turn to her and have conversations.
Speaker 2: When we say lonely people, I just really report that's like everyone, okay, wow, So we we don't have to say lonely.
Speaker 3: Lonely single people, because I would hope that if you're married or in a relationship, you're not having conversations with a I bought Karen AI.
Speaker 2: Karen.
Speaker 4: What would say?
Speaker 5: So it's bout c A R Y N.
Speaker 4: Would you say Karen or care Kareem? Yeah, Like I was looking at it both ways.
Speaker 5: It's got to be Koreem.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Well, is she real or not real?
Speaker 3: Well, the AI is not real the person herself, Yes, so that's Karen Marjorie. She has one point eight million subscribers. She is a social media influencer, so that's a real person. So she launched this virtual girlfriend to She says that to cure loneliness, undo trauma, and rebuild physical and emotional confidence in men. So pretty good purpose, yes, essentially, And within the first week she had over one thousand users accessing the chatbot, and the price was one dollar per minute, and thus she made over seventy thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: In the first week alone. What a minute, what do you mean?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 5: What is she? She just talking to mass people?
Speaker 2: Like, Hey, she's not do it?
Speaker 4: I doing it?
Speaker 2: So what did you do go to an AI programmer and create herself?
Speaker 3: And then exactly so essentially we could all probably do it with our own with ourselves and.
Speaker 2: How yeah, tell me, like when you're the AI girlfriend, what do you do?
Speaker 3: So you had have these like meaningful conversations and apparently she met with like a bunch of different therapists to talk to. Really here she's trying to really help people and like it and the hope is to help people eventually start socializing again and get out there again and not necessarily fall in love with her or fall in love with the.
Speaker 4: AI or like anything like an eything weird like that?
Speaker 5: Does she have to like record all these conversies? Yeah, Like how does it converse with all these different people.
Speaker 4: That I know?
Speaker 12: Know?
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess maybe you probably do go in and.
Speaker 2: No, because then you see that one where Tom the Tom Cruise one.
Speaker 4: He didn't right exactly, and when they do take the.
Speaker 2: Voice and then they just can make it I think the AI can take the voice to make worse, can make me say whatever you want. I've not studied it, but I think so. Yeah, it's just wild. Well, I like that she's doing it for a good reason. The problem is, this is an artificial relationship, So does that make it worse At the end of the day.
Speaker 3: It could make it worse if the other person becomes obsessed with the AI, you know, attached exactly.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you that means the future. Guys don't want that to be the future. I don't either, but I think it's going to be a real thing.
Speaker 2: Because Okay, I don't want to ask you, but if if I went through a breakup, would this help, maybe, like to bridge the gap to get to heal your heart?
Speaker 4: Maybe? I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know, some people want answers and they can't get it from anybody else. Then they turn to an AI bought like this, and then they think that that's this is it?
Speaker 2: So apparently?
Speaker 3: The scary part is that the AI is not supposed to be saying sexually explicit things and it's now doing that, and she's trying to fix it.
Speaker 5: But she seems great. No, but the problem is trying to be that person. The problem is we're getting so far away from human interaction. And I think when people, when you get your heart broken, right, you have that fear of getting into another relationship for the fear that it's not going to work out, because you don't want to deal with that heartbreak again. So people are leaning more towards these AI, these robot relationships because they're not going to get their hearts broken.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't you rather that than them alone at home with their own thoughts and have it go down a way darker road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like she's doing this for a good reason. Legit, How you know?
Speaker 3: It's like this could like maybe cure loneliness. Maybe, Like if you start looking at graphs, let's say ten, fifteen, twenty years down the road, suicide rates go down.
Speaker 4: Like who knows, Like what if this actually does help?
Speaker 2: I think it's Karen Karen Marjorie. I don't think it's Kareem.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I mean cry and Margorie. All right, we'll be following in like a chat bot. Yeah, we're gonna have one of those open relationship conversations. Now. Oh, I've come surfaced every once in a while here on the show. Eric is on the line.
Speaker 4: I'm curious.
Speaker 2: So Eric called to say Eric, good morning, thank you for calling.
Speaker 11: Good morning.
Speaker 2: So you and your wife are in an open relationship, but you are uncomfortable. Are you newly uncomfortable with this or have you always been?
Speaker 11: I would say when it started, I try to have like an open mind about it, but once it happened, I want the plan started to go through, I started feeling uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Okay, did she ask for this at the beginning or did you or mutually.
Speaker 11: She she did. She had mentioned it before in the past when we were first together, and so then she brought it up, and yeah, I thought about it. I wanted to be open minded about it. I did see how she like whenever we would bring it up, she does kind of get like a little joyful in a way, like she kind of wants to try it out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so what was the reason this was brought up? Why try it out?
Speaker 11: Well, we've known each other like for a very long since, since since like kindergarten. So we've always pretty much been in each other's circle. And there were times where we weren't like as close, but we have We're always in the same circle and so we got we got married young and everything like that. And so her reason is she never got the chance. We both never really got the chance to date and to see how that was. And so yeah, pretty much that was the reason.
Speaker 2: Because have you told her yet that now you're feeling uncomfortable?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I did, and we actually had stopped the arrangement, but there days about two or three days where she was kind of like in a depressed state, I guess you could say, like or she was emotional about it. And I saw that and I'm not because I didn't really want to, but I was doing it for her. But long story short, I pretty much let it open again just because I wanted her to be happy and every time, and she wanted to be able to just try it out and just let it play out and like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here's where we are from my point of view. You guys made this decision, that's in the past. You decided to do it. You've been together since kindergarten, or you known each other since kindergarten. You did it, you don't like it. You tried it, you don't like it. She tried it. Yeah, either she likes it or she's having a difficult time with it. There's one conversation and that is to your wife, Hey, we tried this, it happened. I'm not good with it going forward. Is that going to be something that you can accept because if not, we are good together? Right, we aren't good together because you are not going to be able to continue doing that. It's not going to make you happy, you guys, For whatever reason the universe said try it didn't work for you. Everything's to focus back on the marriage and the relationship between the two of you. And maybe it's going to take a minute to get her to, you know, shift her thinking. But if it doesn't work for you, it won't work, you know. I mean you can't just try and make her happy by letting her go do that. That's destructive in a major way. Yeah, And I mean she clear, it's clear.
Speaker 3: Is she still out and actively exploring seeing people?
Speaker 11: Well, so she eventually narrated down to one person and she does that person. But that's a relation, And that's what I told her. I told her and she said that it's not. She said, it's just that if it's she has a down to one person, she works with him, so she can't that's bad news, because.
Speaker 2: You're gonna developing. You got to get into this fast, and you've got to be very concise, very deliberate about Wait, the way you feel. I'm not comfortable. We tried this. It doesn't work for me. I don't like you seen the same person. I don't want to see anybody. Can we close the loop on this and focus on each other? That's what I need to do.
Speaker 4: And if she can't do that, then you need you need to exactly.
Speaker 12: You do not.
Speaker 2: Concede to say, all right, to make her happy, I let her see this guy at work. It's not gonna work. You can drive yourself nuts work all right, Eric, We're gonna let you go. You need to have that conversation. Thank you, Thank you for reaching out to us. I hope that this gives you some clarity and motivate you to get into a deliberate conversation immediately.
Speaker 11: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye bye, good luck. I mean seeing them, I mean, look, they decided to do it. Fine, they did it right. It doesn't work. But seeing one person that's now in two relationships, Yeah, that's worse.
Speaker 4: He needs to let her go.
Speaker 3: They need to break up and then she might this but fine, and if she is, then fine, But and then if she breaks she needs to realize if Eric's the.
Speaker 5: Dude for her, because right now she's having her cake and eating.
Speaker 3: Exactly, so she needs to be with this other guy if she wants to be with the other guy. But then if he's not the guy for her, she's gonna miss Eric and she's gonna realize what she lost.
Speaker 5: And it might be too late.
Speaker 4: He might be gone exactly.
Speaker 2: Be called for wrapping up the show in a half hour. All right, well, listen, you know what they say, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 4: What do they Sayence.
Speaker 5: Makes the heart grow fonder? As we saw, if I really.
Speaker 4: Love something, set it free, if it comes back, it's meant to.
Speaker 2: Be hurry love. I mean, how many things do we want to do?
Speaker 4: Makes the heart grow fonder?
Speaker 5: That's the theme of today.
Speaker 2: Well, what are you saying?
Speaker 5: He needs to break up with her and she's going to realize that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, all of a sudden, we're in the podcast already.
Speaker 4: Back on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: That's it, guys, Assistanty is going to take you for another hour. Tomorrow we're back with an all new Ryan's Roses. Yeah, make sure you're here for it. Have a great day, ASSISTANTY. I like the La Dodger cap you got on today. Thank you, thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow