Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 3: Jeremiah is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. He thinks that his wife for Gretchen of four years, might be cheating, so we'll see if we can help him out. Jeremiah's going on, man, why do you think your wife cheating?
Speaker 1: My friend told me about two months ago that he was at my friend was at a house party and quite a few people were there and he saw Gretchen there and apparently she was wasted and all over some dude by my friend didn't know. Then he kind of saw them disappear towards the back of the house at one point, and that was the last he saw of them. I mean, I wouldn't have been curious about, like what's happening. But it's like my friend's kind of like a starter, you know, he's always trying to like starts. I don't know how. You know, Hummerson accurate, it actually is. And he kind of enjoys, just like me, around with people. That's why I never really like rought it up to her.
Speaker 2: Do you believe him at all?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: If he's like that type of.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, he kind of just starts. He always just makes up just to like get a rise to other people. But lately things have kind of been off. I don't know, they're having been the same. Sometimes she she answered her phone, she like walks up the room, she's acting weird, and then like comes back later and like the other day she had to like text something, and then she came back after shed for just to text someone something and I asked her about it and she just said, I'm just getting to the crew of the room. That's every time she does. Every time she like on her first she's like, oh, I'm just canceling in the room. Every time, I'm like, I find it really weird. Or she's like, oh, I'm just talking to my friend Rachel and she's been helping. Uh, she's been helping me late. That's what she keeps saying. So I don't know. It's always a random excuse, and I don't know, I'm not really buying it anymore. If I'm on the show, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, that would be alarming. I guess if somebody plants in your head that your girl is cheating on you and then she starts acting weird with her phone habits. Is there anything else that she's doing, like is she cool with you?
Speaker 1: No? Not really, It's just like, I don't know she's been acting. She's just that things have been different in the last couple of months, and like, and we've been been together for four years. Sure, I actually picked out a ring already, and I've been wanting to propose her. And I know she hadn't had the best track record her previous relationships. And I think she university with someone like that loves her and treats her right, and I know that's me. So yeah, things have just been just really awkward lately, especially with her phone habits, the way she keeps walking on the room every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's sketchy.
Speaker 5: Did your friend say anything to her at that party? Like thinking all the way back, did he let her know that he was there or anything?
Speaker 1: No, you said he remained he remains kind of hid it and she didn't didn't see him at all. But I honestly, like my friend is he set ustick at every once a month he always make something like this, stumbling up, like he just like, hey, well guess what I saw your friend? He kind of just does that, you know. Yeah, I mean everyone has one of those friends that you know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I would also think that if you went to him and was like, listen, bro, I need you to be real with me right now, just so you can know what really happened.
Speaker 1: And yeah, he's he told me. Okay, drunk with some dude.
Speaker 2: So okay, we'll see if we can catch her.
Speaker 3: If it was her, will play a song come back, and then call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a Rewards Card member at, and we'll say that every single month, we choose one Awards Card member who gets free free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends them to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, you yeah, play.
Speaker 3: A song, come back, and get your to catch a cheater it's next. If you're just joining us for to catch a cheater. Jeremiah's on the phone. He's been with his girlfriend Gretchen for four years, but now he thinks that she might be cheating. So in the second, we're gonna call her, pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a Rewards car member at, and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards Car member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. And we'll see if she sends us a Jeremiah or somebody else. But first, Jeremiah, why don't you catch everybody up? Almost happening?
Speaker 1: My girl has been acting weird lately. She's been getting calls and text and going answering him the other room and saying, I'm to have something to do in the other room. And I have a friend that said he saw her a few months back at a house party drunk, dancing with all over some dude.
Speaker 2: That's definitely not good. You're ready for us to call her? Yeah, yeah, here we go.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is Corbyn calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Gretchen.
Speaker 4: Oh, well that's me.
Speaker 3: Hi, Gretchen, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling us. Say congratulations, you're this must big winner.
Speaker 1: You're kidding?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I never win, I never win anything.
Speaker 2: Well you did today, so you can't say that anymore.
Speaker 4: I guess, Oh, thank you, thank you. What exactly did I win?
Speaker 1: Is it like a gift card or what is it?
Speaker 3: Well, it kind of is up to you, I guess. So every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random who gets three flowers delivered from our floral department. You've won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want. If you don't want to do flowers for whatever reason, we can also deliver gift cards at the same value.
Speaker 4: You know what, I already know who I want to spend the roses to. Okay, I have a wonderful Yeah, I have a wonderful yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: First thing I would need would be the first and the last name of the person that you would like to send them down.
Speaker 4: Okay, Rachel, Okay.
Speaker 2: And would you like to put anything on a card?
Speaker 4: Yes? Thank you for helping me out with this. Still in shock, not ready to be a month exclamation point.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So you got a bun in the oven.
Speaker 4: Huh, Well, it's kind of shocking to me. It's news to me, but yeah, yeah, it's yeah true.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what when the time comes, you'll be ready. I know that.
Speaker 4: I hope, so, I hope. So I didn't know I really wanted this, but I do.
Speaker 3: I do congratulations. And I should also let you know that this is not the grocery store. This is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name's Jubil.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hi, I am Nina.
Speaker 2: Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 4: Oh no, oh no.
Speaker 3: We do a segment on the show where if you think your significant other might be cheating, you try to see if they're messing around by who they send flowers to, and your boyfriend, Jeremiah is actually on the phone.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, I just found out. I just found out. I just found out. Okay, yeah, how long have you known?
Speaker 1: Like, well, what's going on?
Speaker 4: We've been so lucky actually to never get pregnant. I think the miracle that I did. But there's a wrinkle as to how this happened. And brother, I just found out a couple of days ago, actually, and I don't know when I was going to tell you because.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. I thought you were cheating. I'm so sorry. Okay, I know you never do that. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: Well, Well this I just I have now tell you I have been seeing somebody. I have been seeing someone else. Oh yeah, and yeah, it just happened. It just happened. It's this guy from work, and we've just been hitting it off and having some fun and having some laughs and having some drinks. And and actually I never even thought you wanted to be a father.
Speaker 1: I know, we've been together four years. We've never even.
Speaker 4: Talked about having a family or having a baby.
Speaker 1: I so you what you've been cheating on me and another guy got you pregnant? What being a father you've been this long? What it's a total surprise.
Speaker 4: I am, yeah, it's then.
Speaker 1: A whole surprise. You got pregnant. Well, you've been sleeping with someone else? What do you mean it's a surprise. Are you guys even wearing protection? You your cold?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: I didn't think I could even get pregnant. That's why I'm looking at this. It's kind of a.
Speaker 1: Well I guess what, I well, guess what. I know you're looking. You're looking at the front door now, and that's it. You're you're you're you're you're look out the house. So I don't know what your what your plan is about this? And I used to like this guy gonna like be there for you? And how much did you think about this? Like how long you were planning this like a study without me, and while we were living together.
Speaker 4: It wasn't planned. I didn't plan it. I have always felt like this need and well, if.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a plan, it was definitely avoidable. It's easily a boy to get pregnant from your co workers. Like, what are you talking about? It wasn't planned, you know, this is not like going to adopt the dog.
Speaker 4: I didn't think I could even get pregnant. Frankly, though, you thought it was okay.
Speaker 1: Hate a cheat on me because because you couldn't get pregnant, Like really, no, no, I don't know who you are now.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I didn't think it was okay. I just wanted something of my own. I just I don't even I don't even want him.
Speaker 1: I haven't even okay the baby, Like what do you Yeah? I get that.
Speaker 4: I totally get that something that that's for me, that needs me, that I can take care of and I can raise, and that I can show a great life too. And I don't need you and and I don't need him either for that matter. This is about me, Okay, try to get that through your head.
Speaker 2: She hung up. Jeremiah, what was that? I'm so sorry?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: Obviously, it's not the situation you were meant to be in.
Speaker 5: No, and at least you know this now before you spend all that money on a ring.
Speaker 1: I mean I already bought the ring, so but.
Speaker 2: Before you gave it to her? Yeah, take did you give it to you? You didn't give it to her?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I did, I did it. I mean I do love her so like I didn't, I didn't give it to her.
Speaker 3: Yet though, Use that ring to give yourself a vacation and go get accidentally pregnant
Speaker 2: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater