Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us on Slips and Picks. I'm your host, Chet Savage.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: We got an NFC matchup from twenty twenty two that is going to be probably the primetime storyline of the week.
Speaker 2: Bigger questions in this show, Big questions. Go ahead and zoom in here real quick. Do you mind zooming in for me?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, brother, We got a big issue over here with diversity.
Speaker 2: Is will Willie Geto? Is he racist the mule?
Speaker 1: Is he ever going to follow the damn rules when we're doing parlays and he's taking teams and all that. You're gonna find out that, plus so much more in this show. And don't forget about the massive giveaways we give await every single week when you bet with us and it hits.
Speaker 3: This is Slips and Picks.
Speaker 2: I'm your host, Chet Savage, and let's have a damn day.
Speaker 4: Busting with the boys.
Speaker 5: Presents Slips and Picks five hundred, led by retired Diamond level network marketer Chat Savage, Money Interpreter of the Year runner up William get Go, the Mule of Jacobs with diversity and failing college dropouts, who get.
Speaker 4: No hoes with the interns.
Speaker 5: You're watching the S and G five hundred, not the stock market one.
Speaker 1: Well, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Slips and Picks today. This week is get back on track. For a couple of the boys here. It was like the first scene in American history X black and white, bite the curb, motherfucker type stuff, and that's what we cannot have on this show.
Speaker 2: We will be better for you.
Speaker 1: But let's turn it to the interns real quick as we jump into the recap.
Speaker 6: Gentlemen, Wow, an absolutely disgusting week by you guys. There's no way to get around it. We'll just go through the records right now. We have Chet at six and twelve, they get seven and ten and the mules standing down with twenty picks a fire, which is the best of the three. Definitely disapporning stuff to see. I would like to initiate them all three back on the enemy lists. Sorry, this is.
Speaker 3: A preserve for somebody who deserves it.
Speaker 6: So you know what, I'm gonna give it to these handsome gentlemen because we won our uh we won a bet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we did win a bet, so that's really all it matters.
Speaker 6: So with that being said, real.
Speaker 7: Quick, you said six and twelve. That's real, that's real. Oh my god, it's Biddle school through high school, grade six through twelve.
Speaker 3: Tough day for you, guys.
Speaker 7: Hope you do better.
Speaker 2: Appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Interns, as always, thank you so much for hopefully being respectful. It was tough.
Speaker 3: Get go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start with you real quick. Seven and ten.
Speaker 1: Last week, seven and ten. You've been on the upswing in a big way for the past five weeks.
Speaker 3: How do we feel?
Speaker 8: Oh, you know, you gotta take your lumps, no question, that was a lump. Look, I had a great holiday weekend. Shout out Thanksgiving. I had a great time on Thanksgiving. However, not only was I seven and ten, but the games I actually decided to bet on I was like over four.
Speaker 3: I take that back. I was one for five. I won the Michigan game.
Speaker 8: But a bad weekend. You gotta take your lumps, you know, g B O T. I was on like a four weekend win streak. So it's just part of the process.
Speaker 1: So we do a gambling show and you only bet on five games.
Speaker 3: I did over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big holiday weekend, holiday weekend kids, family, other families, that type of thing.
Speaker 4: Mule.
Speaker 1: You've been on a steady pace of decline, although you were five hundred.
Speaker 9: Still five hundred, you know, But we have our ups and downs. It's the fourth quarter. Some of them, sorry, teams that we don't see winning games are starting to win games. They started bringing around put points on the board. It happens, you know what I mean, This is what we do. We help you guys get units. Let us take the fall for you to get paid. Okay, let me do my thing, and I'm gonna get back on track.
Speaker 3: On a You've been on a bit of a slow streak though I.
Speaker 4: Fell all but the percentage is still up there.
Speaker 3: You're good in September. Where you're You're You're a player that plays in the sun.
Speaker 9: You playing, no, no, hey, we I can't follow these guys. I don't know if their girlfriends cheating on them, texting other players.
Speaker 4: Shit happens, you know. They have bad games. But I got my guys on it.
Speaker 9: We're trying to find these tweets, these texts so I can bring you some accurate betting.
Speaker 1: Okay, ye, acurate betting, just like the enunciation of that war. You gotta be like Ryan Day, Dude, you gotta get that private investigator out and go find out all these guys getting cheated on what's going on in their personal life. And that's how we're going to be at the best Gambley show of all time. Let's start with buy or sell. The first game is going to be the San Francisco forty nine ers. Seems like they are back on track like we need to be. They are favored and minus three versus the Eagles and NFC Championship twenty twenty two match rematch.
Speaker 2: Get go, How do you feel I got the clickie? Who gave me the clikie? No, give me sixty seconds?
Speaker 3: Sixty second, give me sixty second here, lock this one in.
Speaker 8: It's forty nine ers. It is forty nine ers at Philadelphia. Yes, Philly is undefeated at home. Yes Philly knows how to win the tough, close games. But this is where the Niners get back on track. They know the bad taste that they had in their mouth last year in the NFC Championship when they lost all their quarterbacks and they're playing with full back trying to throw the ball, Christian mccaffreck trying to throw the ball.
Speaker 3: They could really throw it.
Speaker 8: Uh, but they remember going in the Philly getting egg the fan base getting egged.
Speaker 3: They know the bad taste Niners.
Speaker 8: Are gonna beat their ass forty nine Ers minus three at Philadelphia. Can't wait to see where you got Delanny, Let's go.
Speaker 4: He already know.
Speaker 9: I never go against the Eagles, never, never, never. They've done proved it time and time again that they can't be beat.
Speaker 4: I don't care what you guys say.
Speaker 9: Yes, the forty nine ers is back, brock Brody, you got Christian McCaffer, you got all them studs over there, brock Brody, But you got the same studs on the Eagles team. Man, it's gonna be a tough one. It's gonna be a battle that we want to see. But I gotta go with the Eagles plus three as far.
Speaker 8: As me out, because it's like, I think, that's the first time you take like an underdog.
Speaker 1: She said it last week, though, oh see it always Yeah. Let me take it back to January thirty of twenty twenty two to five pm Central Time. That's when the hopes and dreams of the forty nine Ers began to go to the Super Bowl after they haven't been there in a couple of years. Injuries brought Brody gets injured. Everybody starts falling apart. There's fights on the sideline. Like you said, Christian McCaffrey, great white hope, hell of a running back, garbage quarterback. It was a tough It was a tough game. They walk out of the stadium. They got six year old kids pretending to tap up and then following up with the bird. They know what the environment's going to be like. They've circled this on the calendar. This is the forty nine ers all the way minus three. I like where your head's at. To understand the president, you have to realize the past as well.
Speaker 3: I think that's the line. I don't know, something like that.
Speaker 8: Something predict the future, understand analyze the past, and you know, make the best decision in the current.
Speaker 3: That was good too. Yeah, I like to mind better. Jeez.
Speaker 1: Minus six and a half are favored. They are going to be in Green Bay and they are playing the Packers. Packers are shown a little bit of improvement.
Speaker 3: They've got a.
Speaker 2: Little bit better. But Neil, we're gonna start with you on this one. What are you thinking, brother man?
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a tough one.
Speaker 9: The Packers showed up against them boys, man, my favorite the Lions, and y'all talk so bad about Jordan Love and he showed up. So is we gonna get another Jordan Love that played against.
Speaker 4: The fucking Lions?
Speaker 9: A Are we gonna get the Jordan Love that been playing shitty all season? I feel like we're gonna get the Jordan Love that's been.
Speaker 4: Playing shitty all season. I'm sorry, Jordan.
Speaker 7: So I'm going with the Chiefs minus six.
Speaker 9: Man, they gotta get this one back on track. So come on, baby, give me what I'm looking for.
Speaker 8: Units, Chiefs, Chiefs, gocha tailing, I'm tailing mule.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 8: That was a phenomenal breakdown, a good setup to a not so very good ending with Jordan Love shout.
Speaker 3: Out teasing piece of Jordan Love. But I agree with you. I think the Chiefs mop him.
Speaker 8: If anything, I think this minus six and a half makes me feel a little uncomfortable and say, okay, are they kind of believing in the Packers a little bit? Are they gonna show up any given Sunday? Packers beat the Lions? And I was like, that was one game where I lost pretty big and kind of got me down on the dumps, like, Okay, maybe I just bet one more game on the weekend. Yeah, yeah, you lose right out of the gate.
Speaker 4: It's fun.
Speaker 3: It's a tough yeah. Chiefs minus six and a half. Yeah, I'll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, triple a stat. We're gonna go triple a stat. Triple a stat, triple a stat. We're going triple a stat on that. Chiefs minus six and.
Speaker 2: A half, we're gonna go with that. I think Patrick Mahomes are sureting to find their groove they've got.
Speaker 1: They've been much more slow on offense this year, but I can feel it. I feel like coming Jordan love. He's not getting any love in this song. He's boom or bust in those situations. Usually after a boom comes a bust. And for that reason, we're gonna go Chiefs minus six and a half Dolphins favorite minus nine and a half. They're playing at the Commanders. I think two weeks ago the Commander's got dummy thirty one to three against the Giants.
Speaker 3: Is that correct? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That correct is And they lost his passway two against the Cowboys that was close ish in the first half and then at the end of the game, pick sicks who's the who's the dB that made set the record in the NFL for Cowboys.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but he's a d beat for the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Cowboys, but we're not talking about the Cowboys. We're talking about the Commander's. Commanders are just in They just they're just bad, man, They're just bad. And what do the Dolphins do with bad teams? Sure, Sam Hawell is just having a rough time. He's like, he's like the meal man. He's great in September, he's great in October. That weather starts to change a little bit, and you see the slide going down. I got the Dolphins minus nine and a half.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: It's a big line, strong line.
Speaker 1: But for whatever reason, unless the line's massive in favor of the Dolphins, they don't cover. So that that's why I'm gonna go with the Dolphins. Here, got go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a good fight.
Speaker 8: Commanders don't have a weapon, their staff, They're gonna get cleaned out. Everybody's gonna get fired. Black Monday is gonna happen in Washington. They got their assop by the Giants, who was a bad football team. They got their ass with by the forty nine ers on Thanksgiving or on the by the Cowboys on Thanksgiving. Here's what I got for you, what we're gonna do here. I might have wrote it down, did I? Because I made the bet this morning. Let me check, let me check the units this morning. I made a bet this morning. I made a bet this morning. Uh, just to keep this alive, I have a three leg parlay with this game. It includes the first quarter, the first half in the game total and that bet that I put in. I put some that is plus one ninety seven Dolphins minus two and a half in the first quarter, spread, Dolphins minus six and a half in the first half.
Speaker 3: Spread game is gonna be over in the first half.
Speaker 8: And then Miami Dolphins minus nine and a half total in the game. That's a three leg parlay plus one ninety eight. That's what I'm doing with this game. That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Those your three picks parlay just a parlay.
Speaker 3: Parlay is the pick.
Speaker 4: So you're going Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's going Dolphins, Dolphins half, and Dolphins at the end of the game as well.
Speaker 3: Incremental stats minus one ten.
Speaker 4: I've done that before with the Dolphins.
Speaker 8: And would you make I hit like two forty that's right, you said, you're gonna jump on that parlay.
Speaker 3: Uh, hold on, give it to me again.
Speaker 8: Dolphins minus two and a half in the first quarter.
Speaker 3: Okay, minus six and.
Speaker 8: A half in the first half, and then the spread minus nine and a half. You combine those and you get plus one ninety eight. I locked it in this morning. It is Wednesday, so I don't know if that moves it all. If that changes either way, that's when you want to get locked.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest with you, brother. The confidence to put it in a bet this early, it's not like you.
Speaker 2: You must be seeing something that Vegas is not seen.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 8: When you wear the jersey and you beleeve for this team, in this organization, you kind of know where it's headed.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm jumping on that. I'm jumping on that parlay. That's that's now parlay of mine. We have a parlay.
Speaker 9: I didn't go yet, but I do concur I'm not taking that parlay, but I will be taking the Dolphins. I'm in my matching but naked, eating chocolates and smoking weed and they fucking with me.
Speaker 3: That's a good weekend. Let me ask you, do you think it's gonna be close until the second half.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so you think if Dolphins won't be up by three points after the first quarter, by at least three.
Speaker 9: I feel like they. I feel like they will be up. I just don't want to take that bet. Honestly, I think it's a great bet. I just don't want to.
Speaker 3: You're playing not to lose right now. Yes, indeed, I told you that's why you've been down the last few weeks.
Speaker 4: I'm in my.
Speaker 3: Matching timber further into Tember.
Speaker 1: You were out there, you were taking that nine age data in September, and you were flying that thing around.
Speaker 4: No problem.
Speaker 9: It's the fourth quarter. The good teams are trying to they playing a little slow.
Speaker 4: They trying to.
Speaker 9: Save theyself for the playoffs. I feel like that's what's happening. You don't see a lot of points getting put on the board by these the better teams. The sorry teams is putting more points on the board than the than the good team. So I'm skating not Washington. I ain't say that, but hit y'all keep that.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know what I'm saying. I'm struck with mines.
Speaker 3: You know about that Broncos. Throughout the Texans.
Speaker 1: Texans lost the Visional Game last week. The Broncos are on a five game win streak right now, a five.
Speaker 3: Game win streak.
Speaker 2: Nuts. People were calling for Sean Payton's head early.
Speaker 3: It was me.
Speaker 1: I was the guy saying that I think he's out the quarterback. He was just being helped by Drew Brees. It seems like that's not the case.
Speaker 3: Over three quarterbacks this season. Three and Russell Wilson, Brock Party and Josh Dopps.
Speaker 4: No no, he.
Speaker 8: Said, Josh should be the starter for the Vikings and they should not resigned. Kirk, Yeah, that is that is a said, yes, that is a watch Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, okay, that is a good comment. Okay, Kirk said, bad games many.
Speaker 4: Can how many? How many? How many times? How far have you winning the playoffs? Kirk for.
Speaker 1: About as many as Will Compton. So that being said, Gecko, Geko, what do you got brother?
Speaker 8: I want the Broncos. I like the Texans. I actually I.
Speaker 3: Love the Texans. I love them as like a star stroud.
Speaker 8: I love them as a dark horse even in the playoffs, going deep in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: But there's something about the way the Broncos are playing right now defensively. I don't like the Broncos.
Speaker 8: Give me the Broncos at Houston with the points, of course, but give me I want the Broncos.
Speaker 1: But if you're taking the Broncos, you're putting the Texans in a bad position to make the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Say they're no doubt, they're.
Speaker 2: In the hunt.
Speaker 4: They're in the hunt hut right now.
Speaker 3: But man I I leave. I do too much with my heart. Man I do too much with my heart.
Speaker 8: And I got to I got to lean into this momentum of Denver. They're playing good defense, Russell Wilson, everybody's like eating their words, including all of myself, and they're playing good ball.
Speaker 3: And Champagnon knows it. He's got them boys motivating.
Speaker 9: I'm going Broncos, Man, I gotta go Texas. I just feel like they got it, they got it going, They found what they needed. They got that Niche just got CJ getting out there putting points on the board, leaning his team doing the baby boy knockout. Just brung that back man, that real la ship man. When it's celebrations, we I mean they should have won. The kicker, man, the kicker, fuck that game up.
Speaker 4: You lost me money.
Speaker 2: He lost me money.
Speaker 3: Factors.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna know the Broncos as well. I think Sean Payn's I love it. I'm not gonna say I love the Texans because that feels nasty to say, but I love C. J. Stroud and I love where that franchise has headed for them. There's a couple of games during the season that I'm gonna be really upset about, especially.
Speaker 3: In the future.
Speaker 2: But right now, it's the Broncos. Brother, They're the hot hand.
Speaker 1: They had a quarterback who's elite, but is he had a couple more pieces, and I feel like the Broncos are doing this right now at the right time. I'm gonna make the Broncos and I'm also gonna take the under in this game and a half points. I'm taking the under with the Broncos plus three and a half.
Speaker 9: Wait, so you're saying the boys elite. Now the quarterback for the Broncos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he either. He is elite.
Speaker 4: So he's just playing better.
Speaker 3: He's so good.
Speaker 9: And he's a great defense at Seattle. That made him great. They kept him on the field long enough to be great.
Speaker 3: We're talking about so hang on, hang on.
Speaker 4: He said he was great.
Speaker 3: He said he wasn't don't touch me.
Speaker 4: He said it was great when he was in Seattle. He had a great defense.
Speaker 3: So are you saying Russell Wilson's not a good quarterback?
Speaker 4: I never said that. But what you're.
Speaker 8: Alluding something to me, you're like he's the elite because you seem to have like.
Speaker 9: A different because at first y'all said he was guagdochie, but now he's elite.
Speaker 3: That never was.
Speaker 4: He never said.
Speaker 3: I never said he was elite.
Speaker 10: C J.
Speaker 2: Stroud is elite.
Speaker 4: Wilson was elite.
Speaker 8: No, I think I'm saying Russell Wilson's playing better, like he's.
Speaker 3: On the same page.
Speaker 2: Obviously lost a step.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, obviously.
Speaker 8: Like I just I just wanted to like, most improved is Russell Wilson from where you're one of the Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, definitely, I give you that. Yeah, okay, I just wanted to make sure.
Speaker 1: No, it's good they were trying to check us. It didn't go to your favorite. But I appreciate you doing.
Speaker 4: I mean, I just thought you said he was elite.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: No, I'm proudly I'm happy. I hope you go what you need to have that conversation. We're gonna say a QUI commercial break. When we come back, we're looking at the parlay segment of our show, which has got the boys, the next parlay and the E.
Speaker 2: T F f's.
Speaker 3: We'll be background for these messages.
Speaker 10: Just keep striking out another holiday season? No hoes, no hope. What do we need to do at this point? We might as well give up here, Just take it. I'm gonna Ghost of Christmas riz here to get you bitches? How do we do that? And watch this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 10: These sweaters are awesome. How do y'all feel? I feel rasier than ever? Let's see if well, I feel risier than ever? Say?
Speaker 9: You can find us at store dot Barstool sports dot com slash Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 10: Hey, so talk to some girls.
Speaker 2: We are back. Welcome to some depict on the Why I'm saying that he's far.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, okay, can I be honest?
Speaker 8: I was trying to Yeah, there's something that's like it's like bubble gut yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you still was trying.
Speaker 1: It hasn't happened yet right now?
Speaker 3: All yeah? Tell me's upset? Yeah? Uh?
Speaker 1: Parlay SEGM bet the Boys Index Parlay we're taking player prop bets strictly player prop bets in this segment and we're gonna buddle that together and give you guys a big opportunity. Also, I believe we had a parlay hit last week Crack.
Speaker 3: We did Yes and c J.
Speaker 8: Stroud over one and a half touchdowns, Josh Jacobs anytime touchdown, Jared Golf over one and.
Speaker 3: A half touchdowns.
Speaker 2: That's the OREO w W. You bet the Boys in nex parlay?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Jack?
Speaker 1: Could you find us the winner? Could you find us the winner for the bet the Boys index parlay? It's three hundred dollars today because they bet with the Boys on the show.
Speaker 2: Such pets as we're doing that, we're gonna get into.
Speaker 3: Well, just tell them how they win money. Tell the people how they win money.
Speaker 2: This is that you're gonna win money when this show comes out.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be able to bet with the boys by taking either the bet the Boys in next parlay or the et FF's you're gonna bet it, screenshot it and share it with bus. What the there it is with Bus? What the boys account when it hits? You know, only made money on that parlay, But you're almos gonna have an opportunity to make three hundred dollars with the boys. That is a big time deal. That's called double dipping, as we call it in the league. Bet the Boys the next parlay Christian McCaffer anytime touchdown, simple as that.
Speaker 3: We got to get out of here. That go ahead.
Speaker 2: I just said by you said, why do that?
Speaker 3: Why would you do so? We just take a minute.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna take a minute. This is this, this show goes on. So who'd you go with Christian mcaffre anytime touchdown?
Speaker 3: Who you got? What do you know?
Speaker 8: Let's go David Montgomery as somebody who likes to mess around, who likes to play and see the entire board likes to cheers a different player most weeks.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with David Montgomery anytime touchdown.
Speaker 2: Nine weeks in a row he went Kirk Cousins or one and a half.
Speaker 3: Okay, fact check that, Okay, seven whatever. You and Delaney just take turns on your knees.
Speaker 1: And I do do that, but they hit so who I'm gonna change it up just a little bit.
Speaker 9: This ain't a player, but it is the the fucking whole team. You feel what I'm saying, so I'm going Detroit by one through seven points, winning the game either by one or seven points. If they win the game between any any one of those, I hit units. Baby, look it up plus two ninety get on top of that real quick.
Speaker 2: Can't talk to you about something you know it's gonna hit.
Speaker 1: So it's the bet the Boys index parlay. Okay, yes, I say, we do strictly players, and.
Speaker 4: I just told you I'm switching it up this this one. This is a hitter right here. I know it's coming in.
Speaker 9: It's player or a team, and you miss something up every week every week and I hit.
Speaker 8: But this it's a bet the boys. Like this even says right here, definition players.
Speaker 3: I see that.
Speaker 8: I know, I know you know that, but you're still messing it up.
Speaker 3: It's not it's a player prop. You can't do team.
Speaker 4: You can't do team.
Speaker 8: Because it says bet the boys and next parlay player prop bet that you're choosing to combine as a parlay.
Speaker 3: This is hard to work with you. You're lucky minority high.
Speaker 4: I'm making the most units out of here.
Speaker 2: You want that you can get shoot for that you want?
Speaker 4: Hey, they want me to keep it simple.
Speaker 3: For him.
Speaker 4: I'll keep it simple for him. I always hit on here.
Speaker 9: I'll just go Jared Goff, baby, one of over one and a half touchdown.
Speaker 4: You wanted me to keep it simple. You know what I'm saying, thank you, Let's do that.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to make use units out here where we can buy ferraris and fuck the dunkin donuts.
Speaker 1: And ship Okay, two different financial.
Speaker 2: The definition of the meal.
Speaker 4: Are we good?
Speaker 1: So we got Jared Goff over one and a half touchdowns, David Montgomery anytime touchdown, Christian McCaffrey anytime touchdown.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna do it again. That wasn't just an oreo correct.
Speaker 2: Do what No, that's a fucking oriol What am I doing?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Hey? You need to stop trying with that? Yeah? I should just quit the show.
Speaker 1: Easy team favorite fun, Uh chat go first, Okay, Jags money line, That's what I'm doing. They're the best in the AFC South. They're gonna win the AFC South. I wanted to Texas. I wanted the Titans to win, but we obviously know it's not gonna happen. Then I wanted the Texans to win. Now it's obvious that the Jags are gonna win the AFC South. It's not gonna stop this week. Geta who you got.
Speaker 8: I'm going Lions money line right now. The line is minus four against the Saints. I'm taking that money line to add into the ETFF. They had a bad they had a tough loss against the Packers. I understand divisional game, Thanksgiving game, all that fun stuff, but yeah, they gotta get They gotta get right heading into December, and I think they do against the Saints. Lions money line.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go Buccaneer's money line, so y'all don't hear y'all, motherfucking mouth. So we're gonna go Buccaneers money line. And they playing the Panthers. You dig so you want to go Moneys three? I see money, they go Moneys three. But the oh you doing this the game?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying with the ship.
Speaker 2: Are you mean mentally weak?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 4: I'll help me, you guys out.
Speaker 9: I've been a team player and just follow along because I don't want to separate any farther from you.
Speaker 4: Guys know me in the percentage of the union.
Speaker 9: Don't trust me for you're coming down just because I've been listening to you guys when I've been doing me the mule. The mule has been eating man, so he don't come out in December. But I'm out. I'm out here.
Speaker 1: I guess we forgot that. Your streak started when you start telling the gut and.
Speaker 3: It just took off from there.
Speaker 1: And now the last five weeks you've gone down in Peru.
Speaker 9: That's like you want to bring it up the puffy ship that it already happened.
Speaker 4: Don't bring it up.
Speaker 3: What's the puffy shit? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Was o God, don't put that in my mouth, man, pup, No, No, they get it, Okay, all right, don't put that in money.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take a quick break.
Speaker 1: When we come back, we're gonna hit our total segment or pump or dump segment. I'm gonna give the gentlemen three game are three games, and we're gonna choose to take the over pumping it or take the under dumping it.
Speaker 3: We'll be back whey for these messages. You guys have ideas, Now what do we do it for merch this week?
Speaker 10: I don't know, dude, I actually have no idea, and.
Speaker 8: I wish it was just like a way we could get inside of the consumer's head.
Speaker 3: We scan cigars on a pullo.
Speaker 9: Yeah, just a way to like clamp the seed inside their heads.
Speaker 10: Imagine if we could like hip the time.
Speaker 3: Because biro merch, Biro merch, Biro merch.
Speaker 8: Bye bye, bye bye bye.
Speaker 3: And we are back.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the pumper Dump segment. Before we get into that, we're gonna talk about the giveaway.
Speaker 3: The giveaway.
Speaker 1: There's thousands and thousands of people that decide to take part in the parlay, but only one kid win and.
Speaker 2: That is going to be Alex Guerrero.
Speaker 1: That is at Guerrero seventy two seventy two underscore Alex, Alex, just a quick thing. Should probably change up your thing because it's really the spelling is very tough. But you just won three hundred dollars, sir, congratulations. Remember when you bet with the boys, whether it's on the Index Parlay or the etffs, you have an opportunity to win there and with the boys with three hundred dollars. On this show now, pupper Dump segment, the Cardinals are at the Steelers. The points have moved since Tuesday and is now at forty one and a half. It's gone up, meil, I see yours is already written down here.
Speaker 4: I've changed that. No, the points went changing.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's your thing?
Speaker 4: Just thought I thought it was gonna be yeah, little lord.
Speaker 3: Yeah total forty or forty one?
Speaker 4: It was? It was yeah, thirty nine and a half two points and that was that was enough to break break. Yeah, they broke my bag. I'm wom dump this game, man, I'm not confident.
Speaker 3: To smart man, I'm dumping. Yeah. I was dumping with the initial line.
Speaker 4: Right, really, yes, I kind of was pushing it.
Speaker 2: Kyler Murray dude.
Speaker 1: Comes back from his ac injury twenty five points. The next two games, A gets sixteen points and fourteen points. You know the Steelers abusmal Man, they fire Canada. There's a shot of life and then all of a sudden it goes away. This is a dump game all the way.
Speaker 3: And you see who is it? Deontay dog God?
Speaker 2: That was the most disgusting play.
Speaker 4: What would we have done if we went on the sideline?
Speaker 3: I would have been like, brouh if you saw that in film?
Speaker 4: If I saw that.
Speaker 9: No people saw it on the sideline, They was like, what the you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: I don't know what I would have done.
Speaker 8: I would have been so mad and talk so much ship, but probably done nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds about right. That's exactly what I would do for.
Speaker 2: Hey, good job about their cake, your thing, and that was sold.
Speaker 3: So what happened? And then they tell your story? I got you, man, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: They're treating you like that. You know they're in that team even the next day, and tell them just sitting there with the camera or the film going, just playing it back and forth and over again, not saying for three minutes circling it.
Speaker 3: Hm, I mean that that that play was that effort and everything is.
Speaker 8: So I know, he literally said, and then the ball it seemed like there was a fumble right there.
Speaker 3: Next like that he just walked by the guy that was covering him. And then like a week before two ago, you got, uh, who was it? Pickens?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he was doing something in the end zone about He posted something after the game talking about like more touches, more touch like it. Steelers just have away with receivers.
Speaker 1: They don't have the Colts Colds, Colts, Colts, Colts at the Titans.
Speaker 2: Points in that game is two points in this game.
Speaker 3: Is forty two and a half. Got go dump, okay.
Speaker 8: Dump, no reason to elaborate this is this is a dumb game. It's gonna be tight divisional game. Uh, cults are probably gonna win.
Speaker 3: Titans. I don't know if you know dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Titans score about fifteen points a game right now. I guess don't have their quarterback and they're just figuring out a way to win games better than the Titans of winning games.
Speaker 9: Can you see I can see the Titans beating the cold bro we all could I mean you.
Speaker 3: Say we'd be surprised.
Speaker 9: No, But if we run the ball like we did last week, we just just let Derek just run.
Speaker 2: You get forty two yards.
Speaker 4: Down, we had a touchdown.
Speaker 3: And it was and it was Yes, okay, there's almost one.
Speaker 2: They had like three chances.
Speaker 3: Nothing for the culture them, but.
Speaker 9: I mean they're not Yeah, they're not better than it. They're not that much better than the Panthers.
Speaker 1: Yes, triple triple A stat triple A stat triple A dump, triple a dumbstack Lions at the Saints total points forty five and a half.
Speaker 2: Mule dump, dumb dump, don't jump triple a.
Speaker 8: Just run with that, hey, Steven, are there more stats on the undership?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? What what are you asking? You know how the end unders are like setting records this year?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's set records.
Speaker 8: Say is there an updated stat because that's ultimately what I'm rocking with here. I'm like, okay, yeah, I send the ball getting colder?
Speaker 4: Yeah, dump yeah.
Speaker 1: Like the fact that the Colts and the Times are forty two and a half, It's crazy to me.
Speaker 11: They feel like the huh, they.
Speaker 4: Feel like they don't put points on the board. They don't lose at home. I'm telling you they haven't lost.
Speaker 3: Sh I love that. I absolutely love it.
Speaker 2: We're talking about get under segment, Dogs Dogs Dogs, underdog segment.
Speaker 3: We're gonna pick a team.
Speaker 2: Underdog, cover money line, whatever, meal who you got?
Speaker 4: Oh you know who? I'm going with the Egles, no offense, forty nine ers.
Speaker 9: I still love y'all, But I just can't go against the Eagles with Hurts is doing up there.
Speaker 4: Man, he can't lose a game. Even though he shook his.
Speaker 9: Head after they made the field go out and know what that was all about, Man, I see you still went out there and got that dub.
Speaker 2: So he's got a QBR of seven in the first half.
Speaker 4: He played terrible. In the first second played pretty good.
Speaker 3: He played great and sixty yard his end of the game was nuts.
Speaker 4: That was nuts.
Speaker 3: But I also had some weird throws, like his checkdowns. He was like lobby.
Speaker 9: It was raining though, you know, he played really bad in the rain, even though.
Speaker 8: I had the Eagles, Like, I was kind of pulling for the Bills because they were kind of like getting back on everybody's There was pretty much cancel them out of the players show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, front of the show, of the show, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 8: I like, I you know, I'm glad you won that pick. I'm gonna go Cardinals money line. They're underdogs against the Steelers. I think it's crazy, but I just I really don't think the Steelers, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, Cardinals aren't either, but I don't think the Steelers.
Speaker 4: Are that good.
Speaker 3: And they have their locker room team of BISBO right now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And I just think the X factor being Murray. He's a little bit more electric and elusive, like he can just win the game with his legs type of thing. Because the Steelers, if they win, it's gonna be like a low scoring wine. So I just think the Cardinals got a good chance upset them. The lines that the lines that I believe it's their four point underdogs.
Speaker 3: Is that true? Because I just wrote money line on here. I believe there. What is it? Five and a half points? Yeah, five and a half points. I like, you know, taking some risk.
Speaker 8: Like last week I went with the Raiders and that one looked amazing.
Speaker 9: I was like, I was like, no, no, no, Raiders, but make a little run here did but they didn't.
Speaker 4: They did.
Speaker 3: Flipping it and also covering. But that was a psychotic I don't thing.
Speaker 2: It was just a bismal weekend for all of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, please, God, just get this that one.
Speaker 3: I didn't even do a point. I literally did Raiders money line. But it good. It felt good. But this one feels really good. This one feels really good. And five and a half like their chances.
Speaker 4: But Steelers do for four hundred.
Speaker 9: They they had four hundred yards total offense after finding the offensive coordinator last week. So man, I'm just saying that's tough. You know, they showing that they can move the ball a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Money line, all right, I mean Packers beat the Lions.
Speaker 9: That was a ship show and they came out through a bomb that get they started off and when they caught it, I was like, Oh, this ain't gonna be good.
Speaker 4: I knew it right off the jump.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take Titans.
Speaker 3: I don't know why. What's that line up.
Speaker 8: One that's I'm taking the money falls in line and taking money line.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna win.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna win.
Speaker 3: They shouldn't win. They shouldn't win.
Speaker 2: The team should just say it's not to make sure not win.
Speaker 1: This game to get a better draft mar Harrison Junior. So I'm gonna take I'm gonna take the times.
Speaker 3: I'm taking the times in this one.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take a break. When we come back, We're gonna.
Speaker 1: Go Monday Night football, Monday Monday right for these messages?
Speaker 3: You you there?
Speaker 8: Did you know that It's Friday Riday with superior selections of whistle Pick's quality whiskey that was created deep in the hills of Sean, Vermont.
Speaker 3: There's a little something.
Speaker 8: For everyone to kick off your weekend of football. White yelling at you about the chores. Haha, not anymore. It's Friday Rideay, friends mad that you won't come to their wedding in the middle of football season.
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 8: It's impossible to be mad when you have a bottle of whistle Pig Whiskey in your hand. Choose between their award winning six year piggyback rye, their ten year rye, or even their bustle with the Boys bourbon that I'll have you wanning to.
Speaker 3: Celebrate every day of the week.
Speaker 8: You can buy it all at Whistlepig Whiskey dot com or shop at the nearest Whistlepig retailer for the pig Whistle Pig.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Monday Night Football.
Speaker 2: We are talking Monday Night football.
Speaker 1: The Bengals dead, Joe Burrow wrist, It's tough, it's bad. Jacks probably the AFC South winners. Jags are favorite at You should see when you changed.
Speaker 4: It minus eight, minus eight and a half.
Speaker 3: Nope, just minus eighth.
Speaker 1: It's changed total points thirty seven and a half points.
Speaker 4: All I'm going Jags.
Speaker 9: Like you said, the Bengals ain't got a great quarterback right there right now that's playing for them, and I'm sad for them.
Speaker 4: Boys.
Speaker 9: Man, I gotta go Jags. I feel like they gonna get this game. Damn minus eight though eight big number. That's a big number, eight number.
Speaker 4: Jags are gonna win. Yeah, but what's y'all thinking?
Speaker 3: I think it's an undergame.
Speaker 9: So wait, so we go. Are we gonna move the line or are we gonna just keep the line?
Speaker 3: You know, we gotta keep the line to make a pick. I'll go, I'm gonna.
Speaker 10: Take the Jags.
Speaker 3: I'm doing do the parlay.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm taking Jags money line plus the over.
Speaker 2: Let's plus one three.
Speaker 1: That might be that. That's the GBO T pick of the week. I'm getting back on track with that one. I am getting back on track. Thirty seven and a half points is low. The Jags score points. Although the Bengals quarterback is not great that he has weapons in the outside.
Speaker 2: They're going to toss it out to them, let him run.
Speaker 1: They might squeak out ten points there and let the bank jack's handle the rest.
Speaker 9: Since he said it's a parlay, if he missed what he lose all these bess right, all right, it's just.
Speaker 2: Making sure this one it's one loss.
Speaker 8: No, it's all you said this party would they would have to be two separate picks.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I'll give you two.
Speaker 8: Separate Jaguars minus eight and under thirty seven and a half.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna just go Jaguars money line. Thanks for No, you're.
Speaker 2: Not gonna do that?
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: You literally said you got to pick the game.
Speaker 2: He just said that. I can't pick money line. No, no, it's eight.
Speaker 3: What are you talking? If you're doing money line, then do Bengals plus eight?
Speaker 9: No way, fuck no, I'm gonna just take the Jaguars minus eight.
Speaker 4: Man, God damn, so hang on, hang on.
Speaker 3: When you took money lion, what do you think the score is gonna be?
Speaker 4: I just know. I can't. I can't tell you. It's it's the simber ball.
Speaker 3: It's it's gonna predict it.
Speaker 9: I think they win by more by three, but you.
Speaker 4: Think Jaguars one by three.
Speaker 2: So take Bengals plus eight.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's why the spread is there.
Speaker 4: I'm not even gonna play with that no more. I tried that, and I don't hit every.
Speaker 9: Time I take the minus, I know, but I don't hit.
Speaker 4: You move the.
Speaker 2: Line to Jags minus two and a half. Huh.
Speaker 9: That's what I'm telling you, trying to make they want to catch up?
Speaker 4: So what you picknus? Hey man, listen right, all right.
Speaker 1: We want to thank you guys, Thank you for and watching this show. See your friends, let your friends know about this show. We do giveaways every single week. We just love having you guys be a part of this thing. Let's take this thing to the moon. I'm Chuck Savage, I'm your host. Big hugs and tiny kisses.
Speaker 4: We're back.
Speaker 7: Another week, another loss, but it's all good because no, no, November is almost over and we are about to have some clarity going into the first weekend of what is it called Destroy your Dick December for some Yes, yes, that is what it is DDD. To start off, Yeah, I got a four leg parlay.
Speaker 6: That pretty tasty. So listen up. We have the Miami Dolphins minus nine and a half versus the Commanders. Then we have the Chiefs minus six versus the Packers Titans money line underdog alert, and then we're taking the Panthers plus five and a half after the coach Frank Reich being fired. Yep, the week after a coach is fired, the team always plays a little bit harder. We saw it happened with the Raiders recently with McDaniels. They came out got a dub, so I think that there's a couple of underdog picks in here that really tote the line. When you combine all four of those picks, you get plus twelve hundred dollars one. So it's a big, big payout.
Speaker 3: If it hits.
Speaker 7: Something that will also be hitting is the Broncos plus three and a half versus the Texans. Russ's back, Russ's cooking. Russ is in subway, the new subway, subway two point zero, not the Jared Subway. Then we are rocking Lions minus four and a half over the Saints. The Saints are whatever whatever the mule said earlier, guawk doodoo or something gwawk doodo is what the Saints are. The Lions are winning that. Lastly, Chargers money line over the Patriots might be Bill Belichick's last game might not be. That is plus four oh four.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 7: Currently, I'm looking at my app right now, I have three dollars and ninety eight cents left in my account. And those three dollars ninety eight cents, we'll be going towards our next bet, which is our team bet, and we will be rocking shared goff over one and a half touchdowns. We got Tua Tuga Viola over.
Speaker 10: One and a half touchdowns.
Speaker 7: And we got Justin Herbert oh yes, over one and a half touchdowns. All three of those guys are on, I believe, except maybe twa. The other two are on four games of over one and a half touchdowns the last four games. And also each of them have only had I think four games this year where they've only thrown one touchdown. So your money is safe with those three.
Speaker 6: Before we move on to our final segment, parlang the whole board. There's a few underdogs in here, so stay with me. We are starting out with Dallas Cowboys money line, Arizona money Line, Falcons money line, Dolphin's money Line, Chargers money Line, Texans money line, Lions money line, Titan's money line, Panthers money Line, Eagles money Line, Rams money Line, Chief's money line, and JAG's money line. Those third team picks parlay together are gonna give you plus eighty five, four hundred and twenty four odds. I've literally already put ten dollars on this to win eight grand, So ride with me without further ado. I think we're on to our final segment.
Speaker 7: Our most winning segment, Yeah, which we won last week.
Speaker 6: Thank you to the Falcons for pulling off that dub. But yeah, let's introduce the rock'm soccer pick them parlay of the Week.
Speaker 4: Who is it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so we got the AFC South Divisional matchup, the Titans versus the Colts. Titans Colts, Yes, all right, Colts, good luck, best of luck?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 7: Wait, no, fuck fuck fuck, this is not good.
Speaker 6: That's fine. I'm okay with this losing because sometimes this does lose, and so for the first time ever, I'm praying that the parlay does not win for our own selfish ambitions.
Speaker 7: But there is chance for a tie. Yeah, in which case we are we still lose. Yeah, maybe the game gets canceled and it doesn't happen.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Honestly, the Titans haven't lost at home this year, and it's Titans cold, so it's in Nashville. So I'm okay if this loses, the Titans win.
Speaker 4: There's a win somewhere on the board. There's a win somewhere on the board, and it's all that matters.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you guys for sticking with us. Apologies for the other people on the other side who went like two and twenty eight.
Speaker 7: They lost you a lot of units, a lot of units.
Speaker 6: This is where you're gonna make up that money, though, so ride with us. Like I said, stay vigilant, don't check your closet for monsters because you're bigger than that.
Speaker 7: And yeah, November is almost.
Speaker 6: Over DDD on the way. Cue that outro music.