Speaker 1: Fistball, funny shot of Hey, happy opening day. Let's go, Let's go Yankee, Let's go match, Hey, let's go Subway series.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 1: I'll sign up for that. I'll take you.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 1: I'll text it out. My new bad boy, the new gear is here. My Travis Matthew all geared up already for baseball. Today's today. It's like a holiday. It's like newdi magazine day. Welcome to Over Promised, our bonus show and Rich. We're on Fox Sports Radio Monday through Friday, two to four on the West, five to seven on the East. Search Covino and Rich wherever you stream your podcast, and welcome to episode eighty five of our bonus pot over Promise.
Speaker 2: Oh eighty five? Like, who do you think of number eighty five? Oh?
Speaker 1: Ocho Cinco No, the original Otro Sinco me Bro in high school? There he is. Let's tell us eyebrows throw it back. Yeah, I don't surf the web, eyebrows, Bro, Look at that. Gous have a fucking caterpillar. That's your worst one, right there? But yeah, Bro, Union High nationally ranked champions, right there, national champs.
Speaker 2: You played on four special teams plays, right.
Speaker 1: That's right, man, look at me, ask me and my greatest though on the sideline. You see that, that's where I look at you. That was the best the other photo. So anyway, welcome to the show again, number eighty five, So you got eighty four other shows to catch up on if you're new to our bonus show. This is stuff we don't normally fit into Caveno and Rich on Fox Sports.
Speaker 3: Nice I broke this out. I have to hide it from my kids. My most prized position. Our buddy doctor Ed got.
Speaker 1: This from you.
Speaker 3: Look at this, bait boy, the nineteen eighty six Bets Baseball signed by the whole team.
Speaker 2: Once you bring about it, I will. It's a pretty freaking cool item. Know, it's awesome.
Speaker 1: My mom bought me this. There you go, Aaron Judge behind me. Uncle Joe got me the mo Rivera. Yeah, you see that. There it is, and above that that's a signed Fred Durst Yankee hat right there. Anyway, it's baseball season. Life changes. Something to watch every day. Let's go. That's something that's not talked about enough. Baseball season. I've always said this, While I do love honing in and watching a game and really paying attention It's the ultimate background sport. There's something about the spring of the summer where it could be a Tuesday, a Thursday, or random Friday night. You could be just Billy downing and playing with your kids, having dinner with the family, games on the background.
Speaker 2: Just the sound of baseball.
Speaker 3: I know that sounds corny as hell, but the sound of baseball makes me feel happy.
Speaker 1: Crack of the bat, crack of the bat. It's just the voice.
Speaker 3: It's the voices of your favorite local commentators. There's nothing like it. So happy baseball to everybody. Be baseball.
Speaker 1: In fact, we're gonna talk about this season later on in this show. Oh wait, how excited is Michael Kay? Spot? Do you have that video of Michael Kay? I know, the Yankees have just begun their first game.
Speaker 3: Then they broke a street where Michael Kay couldn't call the first game because the Yankees were on ESPN today.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. Yeah, I mean he's dancing. He danced to the Yankee music and pure excitement. I'm trying to learn the moves. But later on in the show, we're gonna talk about the players that change teams, and we're gonna play a game called on the Road. Again. Do you know the path of some legendary players? Do you know all the teams they played for? Plus Sweet sixteen? Bro. We're gonna talk about college basketball here on the show, but.
Speaker 2: Before we get into anything, we gotta.
Speaker 1: Watch Michael Kay dance.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping you can enjoy Michael Kay's dances because it's opening day.
Speaker 1: By the way, it really is Michael Kay dancing to the Yankee team.
Speaker 2: It's so funny. I sent that to my dad and I was like, Yo, can we know what I thought you would find this funny? He's like, Oh, is that really? Michael k parents are terrible stuff like that.
Speaker 1: It's not that I like to pretend like it is. It has to be in my mind. And gonna kick it off today with well, Bro, Bible, you're such a bro my Bible.
Speaker 2: Bro Bible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did a list of records in the MLB that will never be broken? I have a lad I'm a lad Bible, But we don't really need a stinking list. I know the ones that stand out to me. You know the ones that stand out to you.
Speaker 2: I don't want to look at.
Speaker 3: Their list because I know the records that you said click for you.
Speaker 1: But it makes you think about how much the game has changed, right, And that's why people are talking about this list of records because they seem some of these records seem unbeatable, like they're gonna last forever.
Speaker 2: Give me your three, I'll give you my three.
Speaker 1: Let's see if we agree, in my opinion, and that's the beauty of baseball too. Somehow there's always a new record that's broken, but some will stand the test of time. Cy Young obviously right, you have to go back in time. But Cy Young seven hundred and forty nine complete games. There's no way the way the game works today that you'll ever see anything remotely close seven complete game. I would be shocked if a guy had forty nine. Last year was a record low. In twenty twenty four, the entire season, it was only twenty six complete games in the whole league. So no one's gonna ever beat that. I mean, we treat players differently their investments. Now, no one's going to throw their arm out the way Asai Young did back in the day. It's obvious I understand why, but it's not being broken. The other one that stands out to me again for the same reasons, It'll never be broken because people don't play the game this way. Cal Ripkins two thousand, six hundred and thirty two career games consecutive game streak.
Speaker 3: Will never be broken. Almost almost got broken by Kevin Costler. Wife. Is that a number like the current day iron horse? Cal Ripkin, I.
Speaker 2: Kevin is an iron horse, if you know what I mean? Guess what?
Speaker 1: Only four players last year in twenty twenty four, but he played a full season one hundred.
Speaker 2: And sixty t two games. So the do you you know?
Speaker 1: Nick Costianos of the Phillies, Matt Olsen of the Braves, Azuna of the Braves, and Pete Alonzo. I was gonna say, polar bear, Pete of your New York Mets. So only four players played every game last year. And to think you weren't going to bring him back the nerve? Could he have done any more? He came and clutched. He played every game disrespect of Pete Alonzo. So cal Ripkens record, yep, that's never gonna be broken. Only four players played a complete season last year, and it's an obvious one, but it's not gonna happen. I know records are made to be broken, but not the way the game's played, has changes evolved. Nolan Ryan's five thousand, seven hundred and fourteen strikeouns, Oh, I do we.
Speaker 3: Can say Nolan Ryan punches landed on someone else's face. I mean, I don't think that'll be broken a E eight.
Speaker 1: On the twenty eight consecutive punches on Novivntor's dome. But just to give a perspective of current players, you know, I want to take a guest who has the most strikeouts of current players?
Speaker 2: Current?
Speaker 3: I mean, because he's still active like a shureser with he's up one thousand, I mean Verlander.
Speaker 1: For I put it, I call him Verlander. You put the emphasis on the Lander. Verlander three thousand, four hundred and ten. Okay, shures are three thousand, four hundred and seven. So they're very close.
Speaker 3: When they were both on the Mets, that felt experiment. I remember every game they pitched, they would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're still back and forth, only three separated. Who do you think is gonna end up with more Lander? You think Verlander has more? Kershaw is going for three thousand this year, He's he's at two thousand and nine to sixty eight, Hey, Kershaw, Kershaw, But again, Verlander thirty four hundred'd be lucky and Ryan they got over fifty seven hundred career strikeouts based on happening those two studs. And by the way, our video guy spot loves how in baseball it's just so normal to call guys studs.
Speaker 4: It's true on the ass's up studying man men calling other girl men's stud But when you hear two studs like Sureser and Verlander, I think thirty five hondo might be the new Like holy shit, because if guys like that that played ten twenty years at an elite level, they're just getting close to thirty five hundred.
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone will ever get four thousand. No, yeah, I don't think so. Thirty five numbers. We understand why. But you gotta tip your sweet new powder blue Ocean Yankees at in honor to the guys who hold these records.
Speaker 3: They're amazing. I got three records. Now, these aren't the obvious ones. I have some that I think are obvious because there are records that will be broken. I'm convinced that the home run record, whether or not you acknowledge McGuire or Bonds or Marris, whatever one you acknowledge, I think a guy like Aaron Judge, if healthy and.
Speaker 2: Gets hot, I feel like a guy like that could put up seventy five. I really do.
Speaker 1: I think that, especially with the emphasis on home runs and the lack of emphasis on banning batting.
Speaker 3: Average downmphasis on home run so see, I think something like that will be broken.
Speaker 2: What won't be broken?
Speaker 3: I heard our buddy Matt dog Russo I brought this up on the Fox Sports radio show yesterday. They talked about if he gives you one hundred and eighty innings, that would be fantastic. Last year, guys that led the league were just breaking two hundred innings pitch. Now, I'm not going back to the eighteen hundreds where guys pitched six hundred innings. But when we were kids. Phil neicro I was born in nineteen seventy nine. That year, Phil negro for the Braves throughout three hundred and forty two innings and he was twenty Get this, give you No. Twenty one and twenty because he had forty one games pitched and decisions knuckleballers.
Speaker 1: He played till he was one hundred and fifty five years old. I think so, Yeah, different time.
Speaker 3: A guy like Phil nicro throwing more than double the innings you're hoping out of cy young candidates this year. So I would say innings pitched is just a thing of the past, like that's you're never even gonna and Phil Neicro, by the way, not a record, It just happens to be in recent history.
Speaker 1: And again I was looking up some stats like Dwayne stats. Great great announcer, but did you mention the emergence of middle relief pitchers.
Speaker 2: Therefore, you know that's just not how the game is played.
Speaker 3: I think stats like holds and saves are vulnerable to be broken. Yeah right, so, but unbreakable. How about this one? You gave him props the other day on Fox Sports Radio. A speedster, a guy that seems lightning quick, like Elie de la Cruz had half the stolen bases Ricky Henderson had when he had one hundred and thirty stolen bases in nineteen eighty.
Speaker 2: Elie de la Cruz led the league last year, I think was sixty seven.
Speaker 3: Sixty seven, Yeah, dude, practically half of what Ricky had in the eighties. And we thought last year, like man, he was a speedster. Do you think he's gonna double that number.
Speaker 1: No way now Henderson. That's why he's legend. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: That'll never and everyone, as you saw the A's wearing them twenty four in honor of him opening day, rats.
Speaker 1: And the Ricky the last one.
Speaker 3: It's less of a record, but the last guy to do with Ted Williams batting four hundred with the emphasis sorry, do you mean the vato local Ted Williams, I'm sorry, the adult Williams.
Speaker 1: There was a story that came out of this week. It went viral this week that his mom was Mexican. A lot of people don't know that.
Speaker 2: Vot To Williams.
Speaker 3: H yah, Votto Williams so Voto Williams batting four hundred. I looked up the guys that got closest, and you know, it's funny. We all remember this. George Brett batted three to ninety. Tony Gwynn took it into the summer, he batted three ninety four in the nineties. Larry Walker in that elevation in Colorado batted three seventy nine.
Speaker 2: And those guys were close.
Speaker 3: Nowadays, the Arise and the Arises and the Jeff mcneils, I'm thinking of the guys. The Mayhew guys are leading the league batting three to twenty.
Speaker 1: The idea is emphasis on batting average anymore. Yes, and I think there was a record low across the league as far as team averages.
Speaker 3: I think there was some ridiculous thing like around ten guys batted over three hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's ridiculous. So you know what, I agree, no one's coming for one sniffing for I don't know anyone's gonna sniff three fifty.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: So so bro Bible put their list out. Those are the ones that come to mind for us. What comes to mind for you say something about sniffing and studs against sniffing and studs even sniff four hundred?
Speaker 3: I said, Now, besides baseball, let me take a quick moment to tell everyone that's a sweet sixteen continues today.
Speaker 2: Some people say in the nil ruining the tournament.
Speaker 3: But then there's other people like our buddy Jared Smith, who lives in Vegas, one of our pals at Fox Sports, was saying, what are we mad that? Like the better teams are there? Like some people want to Cinderella team. There's no Cinderella this year, so it's just the better teams are winning, and it's like.
Speaker 1: Oh, team better than the snow white team the snow It stinks. Everybody's hating.
Speaker 3: On spot Spot you saw a meme and it was the rules of rooting for college sports and what team in school you root for? And I always found this funny because our buddy Matt, who lives in New York are Pound McColl's husband. Matt has a tar heels tattoo, and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: Dude, North Carolina, you went there Chapel Hill. No he didn't.
Speaker 3: Do you have a tattoo when you didn't go there. He's like, well, my dad went there and played ball. And I'm like, hey, but you didn't go there. Imagine having an ou tattoo.
Speaker 2: This is my tattoo.
Speaker 1: Spot. Did he go to Maryland?
Speaker 2: I did? But well, the.
Speaker 1: Matt example is odd. I'm not saying it's not, but at least there's a connection. So he is his dad alive, yes, No, his dad just recently passed, well, you know, in a way to honor his dad. There is a connection. At least that makes sense. So like my brother in law, Chris right, he's a big Ohio state guy, but you would think, oh, man, did you go to Ohio State?
Speaker 2: No? Did your dad go to No? Do you have any affiliation or connection at all?
Speaker 1: No? So it's just like you made some random choice when you were eight years old? Did that you from Ohio?
Speaker 2: Some people did.
Speaker 3: That with professional teams, right, But I look at this way, I think there's got to be a reason.
Speaker 2: There's a little difference. I made some rules.
Speaker 3: Number one, if you have a tattoo or something permanent pointment, you need to have a family legacy or you have have to have gone there yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't get that.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't have a college basketball team. Remember when Saint John's was Well, they're decent again, but back in the day, of course, you know, at least there was some sort of connection there because we were from the East coast. That was really it. Otherwise I went to Montclair State University in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: I have no connection to any of these big schools, these teams, so I can't root that hard. But hold on, I'll root for players. What was their mascot again, the Redhawk. That's why you have that tattooed on your inner thigh. The real ms U. Yeah, yeah, I didn't never know. To me, I do always find it odd to have people root.
Speaker 5: Can I bring in one exception? One exception of this? So growing up I did play basketball, Believe it or not.
Speaker 1: This nerve doesn't count. This athletic stud that you see before. You used to play basketball. But as a kid and in I don't know what it's called pe pee league. You know that you were in pee wee Hermany p Hermany didn't are you? Are you credited with the mamba mentality that.
Speaker 5: You Yes, let's started. It was the spot man you passed on to Kobe. We played together and whatever that was called. But anyway, I remember being well, our team name was the Redmond, which is Saint John's. So growing up I like started following Saint John's a little bit because I'm like, oh, I'm a Redman. Ah, I have Redmond gear. You start wearing that and you kind of.
Speaker 2: Get here from the East Coast.
Speaker 1: That's the only okay I could get with that one.
Speaker 5: If I never went on to play in college, or never went to a college that had its own you know, my Mammoth program, I might have stuck being a Redmond.
Speaker 1: Fact.
Speaker 3: I could see that because even in pro sports, like some of. My wife bought a Colorado Rockies hat. I'm like, what do we do? We're Mets fans in this family. My son is on the Rocky, so she's like, when we go to his games, I just bought it to, you know, for him.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, yeah. Supporter of.
Speaker 3: One Last Rule, Pirates favorite show. I went to Syracuse. There are the locals and townies as we call them. They're root for Syracuse because if you live in a city or a town that doesn't have that doesn't of our pro team, even if you don't go there, that's city rallies around the team.
Speaker 1: Makes sense, Like like if you.
Speaker 3: Grew up in Baldwinsville or you know, by the Lakes up there, and you're in the surrounding Cicero or any of those upstate towns, Yeah, you root for Syracuse because it's the big the big draw. So I think if you're a local towny you could be a fan.
Speaker 2: Absolutely agree.
Speaker 3: So there you go, Happy Sweet sixteen. But what they got these to the official rules and I think you touched on them. Yeah, they root for it's their alma mater. Okay, fair, They have a close family member who went there. They live there from the state and root for their state school.
Speaker 5: We nailed this, I mean, looking at it. The one you didn't touch on is you worked for the school school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, an employee or an alumni.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they employ you and and put food on the table for your family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely reason to root for them.
Speaker 1: Enjoy your college basketball, Enjoy the madness, dipsy dude, dunkaroo, enjoy it this weekend again, I'm Cavino. That is rich and not only college basketball, but back to baseball. Back to baseball. I mean, it is opening Day.
Speaker 3: I wanted to just give everyone the refresher course because we do this at the beginning of every NFL season too, because you're ahead, might be up your ass. You're busy with kids and responsibilities and work and doing it around your house. Not everyone catches every offseason move, so I just want to throw a couple of the names out there of like, oh, that's right, this guy's on a new team.
Speaker 1: Which makes it more exciting, Like, man, I'm really excited to see how they do, how it all plays out. The number one move is Soto to your Mets. That's by far. If you don't know that one, you don't follow sports.
Speaker 3: That's the one that everyone knows because he got seven hundred and sixty five million dollars and he showed his belly a little bit.
Speaker 1: But I would say the Yankees have two or three of the next biggest move I mean, of course Goldschmid and Bellinger.
Speaker 3: Bellinger, but I think, I think, I think you're downplaying Max Freedo.
Speaker 1: He's the biggest, or Williams him or Williams Max free.
Speaker 3: Fed You're not a National League guy. When he's on fire for the Braves, that's a big loss with the Braves. You know, he's a local LA kid.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see what he does.
Speaker 3: Max freed Probably Kyle Tucker to the Cubs. I think that's a big one. That's why people are you know, he's a top five or six candidate for MVP in the National League. So the young Kyle Tucker going to be emerging in the National League goes from the AL to the NL. A couple others in the pitching world, Snell to.
Speaker 1: The Dodgers, and yeah, the Dodgers have what like eighteen starting fishers.
Speaker 3: Corbin Burns to the Diamondbacks And for the Red Sox fans, is they try to not just rebuild. They try to compete this year and they a lot of people are predicting their playoff team.
Speaker 2: Alex Bregman to the Red Sox. Bregman is a big time player, and that's a big get.
Speaker 1: There's a little controversy there. Rold As Chapman also Red Sox this year, and I hope Chappie hats the Yankees. Chappie, Devers and Bregman were going to battle for third base. Remember, there was controversy there. But as of yesterday, I believe Bragman was announced the everyday third baseman. Devs the H So I don't know how happy he is about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, if you're a competitor, you want to be out there, but if you're getting paid in your devor's like I know this, some guys we're not pros by any means. But do you remember ever in high school or college or anything, being like, oh, you'll be the DH today.
Speaker 2: You feel locked in when you're not in the field. I mean that's always the story. It also sounds like you don't feel like you're locked in. I mean that's always the story.
Speaker 1: But that's what makes the season even more exciting more superstars than ever before. Big teams involved tuning into the Mets, the Dodgers, the Phillies, The Al East is stacked.
Speaker 2: Let's go my Yankees.
Speaker 1: But the star power is like we haven't seen in years this season, So enjoy it. All begins today if we play a quick round, and that brings us to when you think about all the moves that were made and all the players on different teams, it's one of our favorite games. We call it on the road again. Oh yeah, So the premise is simple. I name game an MLB legend, and you just give me his career path. Now, if you really want to nail it, you give it in consecutive order. But I'm not going to hold you to it. All right, Okay, I got.
Speaker 2: You tell me.
Speaker 1: Just tell me all the teams that he played on sea how and you can get I got two for you, you got two for me.
Speaker 3: We did not discuss this ahead of time, so this could be a fail or we could impress you.
Speaker 1: Let's say, who do you go?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: You give me yours, give me we'll go one one for one and then we'll keep going.
Speaker 2: On the road again. Kenny lofton.
Speaker 3: Kenny Lofton was on the Braves, he was on the Indians. Kenny Lofton was on within on the White Sox.
Speaker 1: Kenny Lofton was on the White Sox for one year. Kenny Lofton was on by the way, he was on eleven teams.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, good luck, you got three.
Speaker 3: Was it was Kenny Lofton, I said, Braves, Indians, White Sox. Was Kenny Lofton.
Speaker 1: Oh, you played ten years with the Indians, so I'll just give you that.
Speaker 2: He started his career as an Indian. Ooh, actually.
Speaker 1: He started his career somewhere else, but paid ten years early on with the Indians.
Speaker 3: Kenny Lofton played for the Rays. I'm having a little Kenny loft in trouble here. Damn its Cubs. No man, no, no, yeah, Cubs year. Okay, I'm pitching. He flow got like four, I got four Braves, Indians, White Sox, Cubs on the road again.
Speaker 2: Just for the sake of time.
Speaker 1: Ten teams, huh, Cleveland, ten years, I thought, Dodgers, one year, Atlanta one year, he said that, Philadelphia one year, White Sox, he said, one year, Pittsburgh, one year, Texas, one year the Yankees.
Speaker 2: You knew he played on the Yankees for a year.
Speaker 1: I've totally forgot that. The Cubs, you said one year, the Giants one year. And he actually began his career in nineteen ninety one with Houston the NL for one year. I mean I brought him up because here's a guy, a legendary player who played on eleven different teams as nuts. So you got like four or five out of a that's a tough one, Okay, I'm gonna start you with an easy one. It gets tricky towards the end.
Speaker 3: Paying tribute to him today for the A's who have no home, the Ricky rest in peace, Number twenty four, Ricky Henderson.
Speaker 1: Wow, the Ricky Ready. Oakland Athletic yep. Started his career there so a yep, the Yankees. Yep. Are we going like two stints with the A's just to show your impressiveness. I mean he went back and forth with the A's. But he also played for the Dodgers. He played for the Mets. Yep.
Speaker 2: He played for the Padres.
Speaker 3: Yes, did I get them all? Or is there one more? I think you're missing two Oakland the Yankees back to Oakland. Oh, you're missing three Dodgers. Padres, Seattle, Seattle. You're missing two wow, two more teams. And this is how the game works. You visually picture the player in their uniform.
Speaker 2: And was he was a hired gun for a world series. I heard gun for a world series.
Speaker 1: Blue Jays man, I would have never got that. The Boston Red Sox was second to last year.
Speaker 2: I remember Blue Jays. I forgot. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Give me the road again, extra, let's do it another Legendaries Hall of Famer Reginald Reggie Jackson, Reggie, alright.
Speaker 3: Of course, the A's I must kill the Queen, the California Angels of Anaheim, of California Yankees. Yeah, A's Yankees Angels. Reggie hold on.
Speaker 1: Ten years with Oakland, you said the Angels, I must kill the queen. Right, yes, in the eighties, five years with California, Reggie, you said, Yankees, how many teams total?
Speaker 2: We five?
Speaker 1: One more team, so I'm miss say, twenty one years in the bigs, you're missing one more team. He played for four teams. Yeah, A's Angels, Yankees. And this is the American League, nationally, American League is the catch because you people forget.
Speaker 2: Did Reggie, No, don't wait, did Reggie play for the Indians.
Speaker 1: Nope, fuck, what is it? Baltimore one year? He played in seventy six with Baltimore. Baltimore retired as in Oakland A in eighty seven.
Speaker 3: Let me give you one more. We'll go on the road again. How many teams could you name? We'll watch all our baseball highlights.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: A guy with a great mustachio, the guy that brought baseball back after nine to eleven. The guy that was discovered by the relationship with Tommy Lasorda.
Speaker 2: Mike Piazza. Mike Piazza was a Dodger. Yep, that's where it started. Yep.
Speaker 1: Lasorda gave him a shot. He was a padre. He was a padre for a second. Yeah, one year. Obviously he was a met yep, and I got it.
Speaker 2: You ready? Oh really athletic.
Speaker 3: He ended his his career at thirty eight years old one year with the A's and I'm forgetting one.
Speaker 1: You're missing one.
Speaker 2: You know why. I'll give the hint.
Speaker 1: It was for like a week, no way, but he played there.
Speaker 3: It was, I'll give you the hint. It was in between the Dodgers and the Mets. He got traded and then the mist it will switch through. I got I think Rangers of Florida Marlins.
Speaker 1: Ah, yeah, he was a Marlin for like a and I can picture it now that you say, you know, he had nineteen plate appearances. Yeah, the Marlins. It's so weird how you can visualize it. But that's how you play. On the road again, one of our favorite games. We play it just for fun every once in a while. Like if I say, Randy Johnson, I'll leave it to you, guys, Randy Johnson on the road again.
Speaker 2: You tell me, let me know.
Speaker 1: Hit us up at Covino and Rich at Fox Sports Radio.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the season, guys, it's gonna be a great one. Enjoy until next time.
Speaker 1: A Rivendecci baby, see you in the overprivland.
Speaker 2: Let's go BA,