Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week with Morgan I too.
Speaker 2: She's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 3: What's up everybody? Happy weekend.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad if you're here that you chose to hang out with me on a Saturday and catch up on The Bobby Bone Show this weekend. On part one, in Part three, I brought on Mike d you caught off on Live how things are going? In Part one and part three, we answered some of y'all's questions that you guys send in on my Instagram, which, by the way, if you ever want to submit a question, I.
Speaker 3: Post it every week.
Speaker 4: It kind of varies in the day that I post, but it will always be on my Instagram story at web Girl Morgan and you can submit one there or you can hit me up in the DM and I'll try and remember it. But really the question and answer is probably the best.
Speaker 3: Place because so much is going on sometimes.
Speaker 4: But check those out for now, Let's get into the Bobby Bone Show from this week. We did a little fill in the blank in real time, so we all shared something that makes us think less of others, and for some it had to do with a grocery cart.
Speaker 3: For others, that had to do driving fast.
Speaker 4: For me personally, I had to do with animals. So listen, maybe you agree with some of us, maybe you agree with.
Speaker 3: None of them.
Speaker 5: Number seven, I fill in the blank. I saw this on TikTok. I immediately think less of you if blank, and I'll go first, I immediately think less of you or whomever it is. If there is I'm not even gonna say rude, if there's a lack of acknowledgement to a server or someone that's doing you know, any sort of wait table, waiting register service job, that kind of thing. So it doesn't have to be rudecause I don't think most people are rude. But if there's not even a lack of if there's a lack of acknowledgement like that irritates me as well, probably because I worked at service for a long time. Well, I'm sure of it. I think that's it for me. I think less of you if that am you want to.
Speaker 6: Go Yeah, when you don't me, no, not no win.
Speaker 7: Someone just leaves their grocery car in the parking lot. They don't return it to a little cubby that's in the parking lot.
Speaker 6: Or take it all the way back into the store. Like when people just like load up their car and then let the cart roll.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what, ye I let the cart roll? Is pretty bad. Yes, I used to drag cards. They do in hobby lobby. We have to drag car. I think latch box also drag cards, and it sucks if they just leave them straight. Also, there is a part of the day though, that you're going to gather them at the end of the day. It's kind of like a break. Sure, but I don't want people to leave them out. But you know, if you spend an extra few minutes out walking down the parking lot, sometimes it ain't so bad. Okay, but yes, I agree, at least put them back in that little like.
Speaker 6: It doesn't make sense, the.
Speaker 5: Little orange the little thing with the orange.
Speaker 8: Like walk just walk into the store that far back. I don't know.
Speaker 5: See, I would say, just put it into the little machine because you're not going to get people to take it all the way back, right.
Speaker 7: I don't think less of you if you do the little like. Yeah, the cubbies that are created or whatever, but the people like I see it.
Speaker 6: I saw it just the other day, and this it was it was a woman. I don't know what I was thinking.
Speaker 5: She should be.
Speaker 7: More considerate, but yeah, she just loaded everything and then just kind of drove off and let it. And then that's when you risk the dinging a car. I just don't understand that behavior.
Speaker 5: But also it takes up a space too if you leave it, yeah, or just sit in a space. So yeah, okay, Eddie.
Speaker 9: If you drive fast in my neighborhood, I mean, we're not gonna be friends, like.
Speaker 5: Whoever you are, even if they live there.
Speaker 9: There's somebody that lives in my neighborhood that drives fast, continues to drive fast even though kids are outside, and like, dude, you were, I don't care. If you're the nice person in the world. We are not gonna be friends.
Speaker 5: Do you know where they live?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Would you say anything to them if they were to uppear in front of you?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I would do it like passively aggressive?
Speaker 5: You know you would I felt that answer.
Speaker 9: No, No, no, I'd be like, hmm, drop pretty fast down this road, don't you.
Speaker 5: Oh, you would say that here's the least confrontational guy in this show.
Speaker 9: You would say that, and then we'll see. I mean, I'm not gonna fight over it. But I'd be like, hey, man, you're not need to slow down. There's kids out here playing because I even have that little guy with a flag. Sometimes they put a coner in the middle of the road if the kids are out. I don't want people driving fast in my neighborhood.
Speaker 5: You put a cone in your Oh yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 11: Do you put one of those guys with the like the kids at play and they have a little flag, there's like a little statue I.
Speaker 1: Have that guy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, you do not. Yeah, you are.
Speaker 11: Such a loser you aren't mind it.
Speaker 9: And I like put it in the middle of the road so I have to drive around it. That's the best.
Speaker 10: I thought.
Speaker 5: You leave in the yard.
Speaker 11: Most people leave it on the curb and they have the little flag sticking out. Man, does it play?
Speaker 9: The kids are playing, it's in the middle of the road and they have to slow down drive around it.
Speaker 8: It's the best.
Speaker 5: Something else should have been driving fast in your neighborhood. I agree, because your neighborhood's not a fast drive neighborhood. You're not really getting anywhere.
Speaker 8: Correct, I'm close to the end of the rest.
Speaker 5: It's like, yeah, watchbox, you Uh, yeah, if you don't like sports, so you like someone less if they don't like sports. Yeah.
Speaker 11: Like if I start talking to someone and they're like, oh yeah, I don't really follow sports.
Speaker 8: So is that just dudes? Yeah yeah, like other dads.
Speaker 11: It's like you're like, oh, man, you say that game last night, I don't really follow football all right. Remember we go to this guy over here.
Speaker 5: Man, yeah, that's almost like someone that I don't have social media.
Speaker 8: You're like really, yeah, it's.
Speaker 11: So weird and strange, and like, I know it's not like take a cart back or you know, driving too fast.
Speaker 8: But I get it.
Speaker 11: Well, man, we're not be friends.
Speaker 9: I talked to someone who hadn't had watched five football games in their life.
Speaker 8: I'm like, WHOA, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Sports isn't for everybody. And I know artists in town who don't follow sports at all, and that's because they're extremely artistic and they spend their time focused on other things. Weird. For me, always the easiest for me to bond with someone over sports. For me, anybody knew I could be like where you're from, and I'll know something about their hometown, who went to school there, who played pro that like for me. That's a that's a pretty solid engagement tool.
Speaker 9: It's the first icebreaker, you know, if they're if they like a team, you know they're doing good or not.
Speaker 8: You're like, oh man, I got tough season.
Speaker 5: Man, maybe you guy should diversify your like mental portfolios. Though.
Speaker 11: Ah yeah, I had one person talk to me, try to talk to me about art.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't who knows about art exactly?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 11: They're like, oh iquitous.
Speaker 5: Though, art is not everywhere, so sports is everywhere in our culture. Art is not not that people know about it, Like there's a whole there's not a whole channel on art.
Speaker 6: Art is everywhere.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I try to dog sports and they're like, no, I'm more into art. You know, you know this artist? And I was like, no, man, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Organ mine's if you don't like animals, Like if somebody says to me, I don't like dogs, I don't like cats, I don't if they like, can't empathize with animals anything on that level.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do know people like I hate cats. Do you hate them? Or is that just cool to say?
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people that will say that I really hate.
Speaker 4: Cats, or like there's people that purposely hate squirrels on the road, Like those are the type of people I don't like.
Speaker 8: Come on, I don't think that.
Speaker 5: I don't really think that's a thing.
Speaker 11: You would wreck trying to purpose hit it.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that.
Speaker 11: Okay, you guys ever made by the hit a squirrel on purpose?
Speaker 8: No, I have.
Speaker 3: How do you think I know this?
Speaker 5: It's all the right boyfriends? Yeah, no, no, I don't. And I grew up with a bunch of idiots. You know, you try sometimes you don't swerve because you don't want to hit something hit them. Yeah, I never had him a chase a squirrel down to kill it. I'm gonna get it all right, We're here, man.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week. With Morgan number.
Speaker 4: Two, there was a huge disturbance in Lunchbox's neighborhood. According to him, he saw this big thing happened and he was like, how is this possible?
Speaker 3: I have no idea what's going on? Brought it to the show. Some of the show.
Speaker 4: Members think it may not be totally the right story.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe you've seen this before and you can tell us the truth. So here is Lunchbox complaining about something that happened in his neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Number six.
Speaker 5: Lunchback said he saw something disturbing in his neighborhood and he wants to share that with us. Go ahead.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So I saw some people out jogging. I was like, oh, you know, a running group.
Speaker 12: And then I look and its inmates from the prison jogging and jogging in my neighborhood. Really like there was when they were wearing They were wearing a white T shirt and like brown shorts and the guy at the front was in all black and the one in the back was in all black and it said like a uff on the front.
Speaker 11: So he's they're running with inmates in between them. There was like five inmates and two officers just jogging down the street out for exercise.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 11: I'm like no, no, no, no, no, Like I understand you want them to get their exercise.
Speaker 8: Do that on the yard. Do that on the yard.
Speaker 11: Be like low, okay your street, because hey, kids, come on inside, the inmates are out running.
Speaker 8: Huh sorry, man, that ain't cool.
Speaker 6: It's probably good behavior too, Like, hey, if you're you have a low crime and you've been good. You get to go outside for a run.
Speaker 11: But why my street do.
Speaker 5: You live by a prisoner? No, you don't even live by.
Speaker 11: That's what I'm saying. So like, do they drive them into town to.
Speaker 9: Maybe it's a cross country team. You know they're they're going long long dis Are.
Speaker 5: You sure the prisoners not ups workers? Ah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, but it says share up on the front of the guy in the front and the guy in the back. I'm pretty sure those guys in the academy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like people running that are at law enforcement.
Speaker 11: Why wouldn't they say it on their shirts? Why are they in matching white.
Speaker 8: Man're trying out? Yeah, that's the cant So what they all had a shaved head. Okay, this sounds like camp not good.
Speaker 5: Could it be military?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Then why would you have the sheriff on one? Why would the sheriffs be the buns.
Speaker 6: Because that's what they do when they're the leaders.
Speaker 11: If you're just trying out for the sheriff department, I don't think you need to shareff flanking you on both sides.
Speaker 5: So then you don't like it.
Speaker 13: Nah.
Speaker 11: I didn't feel very good about that one. And there was no notice, like, hey, we're gonna be running the inmates through the neighborhood today.
Speaker 5: That should come on the Facebook.
Speaker 11: They just do something, let me know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what do you.
Speaker 5: Think is worst case scenario? Though, I'm wondering why you think this is bad?
Speaker 11: I mean, one dart's right, one dart's left, there's only two shares there to get those two and another three are And what are they doing? Who knows what they're doing? Breaking in their house? I mean, taking my car, my wife's car, anything. I don't know. I don't know what they're in for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe you could ask that.
Speaker 11: Maybe you call hom Oh, my goodness, maybe you.
Speaker 5: Call the sheriff's department or the local prison and you ask that question. Hey, it's lunchbox here. I noticed there were a couple of sheriffs and some manmates running down the road. I would like more information about that question. One, what are they in for?
Speaker 11: You're like, how do they get permission to be running on my streets?
Speaker 5: Maybe you could voice your displeasure with them running down your streets.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, they didn't ask my opinion, Like they just decided they have this program. I guess I don't know.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's where they won't break in where where they've been running, where they're runing.
Speaker 11: Well, if there's their only option, they got to break in to get a car to get it get away.
Speaker 5: You probably don't run away. You probably have a lot of time of good behavior, doing things right.
Speaker 9: And one box is right though, if one goes left and one goes right, there are guys in the middle.
Speaker 8: They're home free. Like they're home free.
Speaker 5: I have just call the cops that are five minutes away to come get home.
Speaker 6: I just really feel like this is like an academy.
Speaker 5: Many prisons offer programs that a lot of prisoners to go jogging off and through organized running clubs. Rightmids can participate in structured running sessions. Oh, prison guards shouldn't do that.
Speaker 6: I just got to I think it's that if they've.
Speaker 5: Been good, I'm good for it. We're trying to rehab them anyway, get it back out into society. I'm all for it.
Speaker 7: But they could do that in the yard, but they're not going to risk it.
Speaker 11: Like like go out in the country. Like go out in the country where there's no houses, street, get.
Speaker 5: Down to the bottom of this.
Speaker 11: I'll look into it.
Speaker 5: Out of the bottom of this.
Speaker 2: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, Luke Brian stopped by the studio is super fun to hear from him, not only because he has just the best laugh and likes to tell stories. He talked about his new album, but also because there's so many lucisms and we.
Speaker 3: Put together a reel of all of.
Speaker 4: His lucisms within this interview, and Eddie was laughing just editing the video. So go check that out on our Instagram at Bobby Bone Show. But right now, this is the full interview with Luke Bryant number five.
Speaker 5: All Right, Luke, it's good to see buddy. I haven't seen you in person a few months.
Speaker 10: Have you been been a little bit?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what have you been doing? Like, what's your life been like the last few months?
Speaker 10: Well, I had the worst asthma, bronchitis, Nashville drought stuff. So I finally have started singing at the level that I enjoyed to, but it was a rough one.
Speaker 5: I don't know about allergies, I always have.
Speaker 10: I was the kid that you know, the mother I was drinking the pink stuff on myxas so what was all that stuff? Yeah? I was just always snotty nosed, but and I had childhood asthma as a kid, and I'd never had it really come back and flare up until like the first of August. To wear it was, I had to move some shows and there's about three shows I probably should have moved. If you want to go look at those Instagram comments, you cannot.
Speaker 5: Really Yeah, I have you addressed that and be like, I'm.
Speaker 10: Well when I'm having See the problem with my voice is when I it has to it's all gotta work, like it's like everything's got to be working, and when it's not, it looks like I'm passing the kidney stone. So I don't really hide it, you know, and you can tell that I'm struggling. So in Chicago, I postponed Des Moines in Oklahoma City to just try to get better and get better. And it was weird, this thing. I would my talking voice would be good, but the more I sing, it was like my lungs would get mad and then oh my gosh, I couldn't breathe. And I had Bailey was on the show, Tracy Lawrence and Chase Beckham. They came out and we made the most of it. But on a show like Wrigly you don't want to get up there and feel bad. You want to have fun. So I thought about doing like a Wriggly redo and just going up there and maybe redoing it or something.
Speaker 5: But we'll see, it's fell reading with a wry redo, wr redo what so. And again you have to factor in this because as a fan of music yourself and you've been to tons of concerts, it's like, what's more annoying the artist canceling or the artist being a little bit sick, And probably it's more annoying with they cancel.
Speaker 10: It's awful because people, especially a town like Wrigly. I mean, it's one thing if you're playing like a standard amphitheater in that people probably have bought the season tickets and all that. But you know a lot of people when they come to Wrigley, they probably come in on the Friday night destination for sure, grab a room enjoys Chicago, and man, it's a it's just a terrible scenario to get in the middle of. And then through all this, you don't know if you're kind of like maybe fighting little COVID strains and stuff like that. And I never had like fevers or where I was like I need to go get a COVID test, so it it gets a little tricky. I've never had to move shows until the past two years, and god, I hate it because there's no there's you're always gonna really, You're always gonna really have people that are like, how could you do this to us? We've been waiting. We flew in from you know. But but no. But nothing is worse than being out there and not being able to sing.
Speaker 5: It's like having a terrible sore throat and you're second guessing everything you're doing.
Speaker 10: Because I told somebody, I was like, I would rather televise of a sectomy than do that right there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but well you can sing with them a second. It may hurt. It may hurt on the high notes. What is your hardest song to sing? Anyway? Let's imagine you're not on a roller coaster? Is it because it's is it high?
Speaker 10: It's the whole It's when you start the chorus. But when my when everything's clicking, it's easy. But when it is not, it is, Uh, do the.
Speaker 5: Melody of the you have to sing at hardback. I can't. I can't get there, hold on, I did not.
Speaker 10: It came and feeling would last long and had warmed up you.
Speaker 5: Hey your back.
Speaker 10: Yeah, if I can't hit that, see that I got a little.
Speaker 8: Yeah, made me want to do that. I'll do that for you.
Speaker 10: I did not cain and feel would last long, longer.
Speaker 8: Than I mean.
Speaker 10: If it ain't clicking, you know, it's just uh yeah, we've had to skip roller Coaster a couple times.
Speaker 5: Well, I was reading, now you have thirty number one songs, and so you can actually not do some songs right.
Speaker 10: So many we've gotten to where we move we can move some stuff around, Like if I get on the piano. One thing is when I'm having vocal trouble, the reason why I'm having it is I'm I'm like pushing above the band. So we've learned if I just get up there with my guitar piano and really like just settle down and sing a little softer, that helps. But when you saw when I just sang roller Coaster, I mean, when I'm a loud singer, it's not And I think, like now, Gary Levox, in my opinion, is one of the best singers of all time. But same thing, he has to like let it rip to make it happen.
Speaker 5: Can you take it? Can you change keys?
Speaker 10: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 8: He'd be like, that was the little time.
Speaker 10: You know, I don't think, you know, I don't. I think when I'm when I'm sixty five and I'm out there, it's probably not gonna be a bad idea to to change keys and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: But I watched Elton John change keys on about every song because we again, he's older now, right, and he'd be like, hold me closer, tiny dancer, because that's really all he can. It was still at work. But you're also like, that's John seventy and it's really hard.
Speaker 10: Oh oh, I mean, and it's a real deal. I think, naturally, yeah, I think you're gonna and they I've heard all these stories like the human voice, the male voice like hits full like maturity at like forty one to forty three. But then and I feel like when when I don't have, like I said, when I'm in a great non allergy situation. One thing too is I started playing a lot of.
Speaker 5: Golf, and that made it worse because you're I think that's not helping.
Speaker 6: Well, what what's golf is different than fishing and huntings?
Speaker 10: Well, because they're out there cutting grass and mowing and.
Speaker 5: You're in water and when you're fishing and allergiens aren't terrible.
Speaker 10: Yeah water, Well, but I'm allergic to fish, which we probably we've talked about before.
Speaker 5: It's a weird thing to love fishing and be allergic fish. Yeah, I am like NFL player, I'm allergic to face if I touch them.
Speaker 10: Like, so if I go fishing, I take an allegra. It's like, all right, now I'm can go fish. Interesting, But I mean I'm pretty I got a bad allergies and I take you know, like I'm on singular every day all the So that's what sucks too, is the fans, Like I want the fans to know, like I'm not out like you know, raking a hay barn and and you know, when I got sick, when I start to feel it coming on, like I'm going to the doctor. We're talking thirty minutes a day. When you do all that and you load up on premison and all the antibiotics, and you still suck, You're like, I hate my life.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you about music. You have MND Have a Country Boy just came out the full album and you're obviously still writing. How often are you writing now?
Speaker 10: I would say I'm writing three four songs a month.
Speaker 5: Once a week.
Speaker 8: Possibly you wouldn't.
Speaker 10: Say that much. I mean I would say, uh, I tell you what I am doing. I'm constantly logging ideas and I'm constantly waking up at night and like typing in ideas. I have tons of ideas, and I'm just kind of I wait for those ideas to meet the right co writer. And I think I want to start doing some uh maybe some songwriter retreats and really knock out a lot more. But I enjoy like when I sit down and write one of mine, it's like, God, it's probably gonna be me again. Like I love to hear like the song Closing Time in California, Like that's such a different approach on this album. And I just like kind of trying new stuff out too, And I think some of the younger writers can really make that happen.
Speaker 5: You did write that, but you found it and you were doing Why's It feels a bit different.
Speaker 10: It's just a different approach and it's kind of got that uh yeah, It's just like a fresher approach than maybe something that I've always done historically. And and using the falsetto was something that I've never really done a lot in any of my albums prior.
Speaker 5: And do you feel weird recording that when you don't do it often? Are you?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: How do I sound?
Speaker 10: What's funny is I typically do pretty well singing falsetto. I mean it's like I've been tried. Well now, oh my god, I can't do any of this now. But but you know, I think, you know, my main thing is is this something I can I can make happen live, you know? And and you don't ever wanna, Like I said, I don't want to get out there and start adding, you know, gain vocals and all that stuff. I mean, I don't know who does that, but I've I've I've never done that. And uh so, and I still want to. I still want to grow as a singer and a guitar player and a piano player. But uh this one kind of will push me to kind of stay on the game.
Speaker 5: About to have another number one Love you Miss You Mean it? Why'd you pick that song? You know?
Speaker 10: Love you Miss You Mean? It's one of those titles you're like, why has that? And I've been written and the first time I heard it, it was just that perfect amount of like something that I felt like it was a song kind of tailor made for me. And you hear that story, I means I think Caroline and I are our college relationship. We dated a little in college, kind of got away each from each other for quite a few years, and then got back together. And that's kind of mirrors what's going on. And I think a lot of people out there have had that deal where they kind of go their separate ways after high school or college and get back together. And it feels like a pretty relatable song.
Speaker 5: So, well, congratulations on everything. You're back on idle have you? Guy started recording taping yet?
Speaker 10: We'll start very soon, like in the next couple about that time. You know, auditions are typically October is like my hell month. It's like where the kids are like, yeah, Dad, we'll see you, We'll see you here in a little while, so.
Speaker 5: Which I'm meaning, what like that you're gone, and so they're like see any other side.
Speaker 10: Well, historically I have always been maintaining a full speed tour through October, and this year I took Friday nights off in October, so I'm kind of I'm kind of joking a little bit. I'm gonna be home on Friday nights for us for Bow's football, and then I'm not I'm doing a makeup some makeup shows. But then October is pretty chill other than what I would used to do is four days of auditions from like Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or three days and then go straight to a Thursday tour and then leave Saturday back to auditions. So it used to get pretty Uh, October used to get pretty Harry.
Speaker 5: How early did you know they were talking to Carrie about coming on the show.
Speaker 10: Well, there were a lot of names getting thrown around. Her name was always in the mix. I think it's probably you could google the names that were talked about from Megan Trainer and maybe like Miley and some other people, and so we were hearing all of the names that were circulating. And so then they said, well Carrie signed on. And I had seen Carrie at the Toby Keith tribute and I was like, what's up there, you know, coworker or whatever. I guess that's how you say it, but or co judge, and she's like, yeah, I'm announcing on Wednesday. So we were kind of keeping it quiet.
Speaker 5: That's like a Carrie and Kelly would have been the A plus best absolute ones to get those have been the two best. I don't hit it, I don't hit a home run. Carrie and Kelly Clarkson would have been the two ape.
Speaker 10: Yeah, when you look at carrie ability to relate with kids, it'll be uh. I mean, obviously me and Lionel we relate as best we can. But I mean Carry'll do great in that role. And the fact that Carrie has always really come back and uplifted the show. She never was like, well the show did this, and you know, she's always like this show is why, you know. So she's been a champion with that. And I mean I remember like her first time back when I was a judge. I was like, thank you for coming back and singing your new single, and she was like, shut up, what are you talking about. Of course I'm coming back.
Speaker 5: Yeah. She never ran from it to be like I'm bigger than that or I'm better than that. Yes, it's very story.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's very very important that she's done that.
Speaker 5: Great to see you love you, Love You. Luke's got a record out called Mind of a Country Boy. I Love You, Miss you mean it about to be Number one. He's back on Idol. He's going to do some makeup shows all over October as a very tough.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna yell at historically, I.
Speaker 5: Look good to see you, buddy.
Speaker 10: Good to see you.
Speaker 13: There.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Picture this.
Speaker 4: You've got a water fountain, a trampoline park, Eddie and his son and a stranger and their son.
Speaker 3: Well, an argument ensued.
Speaker 4: Because something happened at this water fountain at the trampoline park.
Speaker 3: And that's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 5: Number four, I'm gonna start with this. Someone yelled at Eddie's son that wasn't you. Wasn't your wife, wasn't in your close circle?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 8: No, no, another parent I don't know her.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, go ahead.
Speaker 9: So we're at the jumpy place, right and my kid is by the water fountain, and I hear this mom just go.
Speaker 8: Hey, what are you doing? What are you doing?
Speaker 9: So we all kind of turn around because we're sitting in these little couches.
Speaker 8: We look back and this lady just yelling at my son, which sun howld he's eleven? And so I walk up there. I'm like, what's going on? What's going on?
Speaker 9: It's like your son pushed my son against the wall, and I go, okay, well what happened? So let's break it down. So my son says, I was just drinking one out of the water fountain and he kept pushing me, telling me to hurry up, hurry up. I have water all over my face. So I turned around and pushed him. I was like, well, kind of sounds like he deserves that.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's evaluate.
Speaker 8: So I'm like, who's right in this situation?
Speaker 5: What do you say to your son?
Speaker 8: Presently? Hey, you can't. You can't just push people like you can't punch people. He can't push people.
Speaker 9: I understand he deserved it, like he probably, you know, like shouldn't have done that. So you reacted that way, Probably stop yourself. Don't do that next time.
Speaker 5: Are you sure that what he's saying was the accurate portrayal of what actually happened.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that one, that son doesn't really lie.
Speaker 5: I take it. It's different with other signs. Everybody has it. Okay, all right, what are you thinking?
Speaker 7: Okay, so did the first kid he was hurrying him along in the water fountain, but he did he touch him, he.
Speaker 8: Kept pushing him. So my son said he kept.
Speaker 7: Pushing them in the shote and the water went on his face. Okay, okay, okay, okay. Yeah, I mean I see him reacting that way.
Speaker 6: That's hard. I mean they both were in the wrong.
Speaker 7: Both boys acted, you know, a little aggressive for a water fountain line.
Speaker 5: Why should a waterface boy, Eddie son do I because again, what does he do? Did tell? Who's going to tell at a water fountain? If you're eleven right, right, and you get picked on even more?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I don't know that.
Speaker 7: I would say to my son, Hey, yeah, I understand pushing. I would just say, in any circumstance, even if someone else is.
Speaker 6: Touching you, gosh, I don't know. Boys are different too.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to think of my son because like, if you're being touched, like yeah, you might turn around and push them back.
Speaker 9: And here's the thing, Like my son has like three brothers and when I mean, all they do is just push each other and push each other.
Speaker 7: That's a good point because it's boys, all boys in the house all the time, and that's how they treat each other. Because I'm like, I just don't see my son acting that way at all, whatsoever, And I would be shocked if he did.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't have because I'd gotten beaten up. I asked that I'd have been water. I'd have been the kid with water on his face, and then I would have known better to push back because I'd have gotten pounded.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So okay, that's my first question. And was what you said to your son? That's what you said, That's what I said. I hope when we finally have kids that have a sound that beats people up, and I want to go find my bullies kids and beat them up and like do it. Oh, I want to go find him. Yeah, be like his daddy's beat me up. Get him. That'd be awesome. Secondly, what what do you say to that parent?
Speaker 9: I said, I'm sorry, you know, I'll talk to him, so he should have done that. You're right, but really, but let's not yell at my son. I did say, but let's not yell at my son. And then what did the parents say back?
Speaker 8: She said, that's fine, I get it.
Speaker 7: Did you say to her my son said that your son was pushing him into the water.
Speaker 9: Well, my son told the whole story in front of both of us, gotcha. Yeah, so we kind of broke down the store with her little idiot son.
Speaker 8: He was crying.
Speaker 1: He was crying.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but that's what I'm saying. Did you ask her, Hey, did you yell at your son?
Speaker 8: No, she yelled at my son.
Speaker 5: I mean she didn't see her son doing it.
Speaker 9: Well, I didn't see any of it. So that's the crazy part. Okay, let me let me think about this.
Speaker 5: I think that she shouldn't have yelled. I think that she could probably go walk over there and be like, hey, guy, chill up. I think the yelling if it's not your kid. Other parents, antenna's come up and if it's one of their kids, they do go into defense mode. Yeah, Papa Bear, Yeah, I think I don't mind just on pushing him if he was pushing them back, and I just I have come up with the idea of I'm gonna bully my bully's kids. My kids are it's my new goal in life.
Speaker 8: When I told that story, that's what you thought.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, That's where I come in this segment is I can't wait for that to happen. Even if they have kids are like fifteen, mine's like one. We're gonna start working on it.
Speaker 9: I mean it's tricky, right, Like I do tell my kids like, hey, stand up for yourself, but at the same time, like I don't want them to be violence.
Speaker 5: I think that it all ended well though, because that mom obviously was just reacting, not responding, and then I think she even was like sorry about that. Yeah, And then the bully's not crying about a little putt. You're not a real bully, I.
Speaker 8: Guess was a hard shove man. Pretty good little putt.
Speaker 5: You should be proud of your kids show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, where parenting gets hard because you're like, don't do that, but then also stick up for yourself.
Speaker 9: And then at the end of you're like a little proud of him, Like all right, it's pretty good.
Speaker 5: But can you say that?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: I mean that's why I'm like torn with what to do.
Speaker 5: Let's get started.
Speaker 8: That's a good story, Oh yeah, man, I thought so.
Speaker 5: I think though, that there's a lot of nuance involved, little elements that make the story a little different and you have to handle it in a special way, and I think you did exactly that. Thank you.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: It's not abnormal for a lunchbox to go above and beyond that certain situations. He went to a grand opening of a store here in Nashville and a celebrity was there. And when I say celebrity, this is someone to Lunchbox that is major, major tier celebrity.
Speaker 3: And he kind of geeked out a little.
Speaker 4: Too hard and he got roasted for it, not just on the show but by other people.
Speaker 5: Number three, Snookie opened up a store here in town. I saw that I did not know called the Snookie Shop Lunchbox loved Snookie Lunchbox loved.
Speaker 11: With GTLM laundry.
Speaker 5: A Jimtan Laundryeah, Josie, Sure, okay, at all numbers GTL, I know what is GTL.
Speaker 6: They said that Jim Jan laundry.
Speaker 11: Also three Things you Gotta Do got so you went, Oh, I went to this store open.
Speaker 5: What do they have at the store?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 11: They got like clothes. I don't know, I don't really look around. They had like bags and different things.
Speaker 6: The shop like lots of different accessories.
Speaker 8: Closes, So you aren't.
Speaker 5: Going for the stuff I want to Snooky.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Snooky was going to be there for the ribbon cutting, and she was all over Instagram saying come out Nashville, and I was like, whoa, Snookie's going to be there. Your boy's gonna be there, and I show up, dude. I was like, because it was supposed to happening at three o'clock, ribbon cutting three o'clock. So I'm like, all right, I'll roll up to thirty.
Speaker 8: No problem, I roll.
Speaker 11: Up at two thirty.
Speaker 5: Anybody there?
Speaker 11: The line is around the block, good for people have been there since nine a m. And I'm like, oh boy, how am I going to get to Snookie? How am I going to get to Snooky?
Speaker 5: How you as you wait on line?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 8: No, okay?
Speaker 5: How crazy?
Speaker 11: People were even lined up across the street just to catch a glimpse of Snooky And oh boy.
Speaker 5: So what did you record whatever happened here?
Speaker 11: I did? So what I did is I just kind of hung out like where the line was going one way. I just hung out on the other side of the door where there's only like ten people, and I was just sitting there. And then when her people came out and were setting up, because I was like, that's when she's coming out, and boom, I put myself right in front of the door. So I mean, I was front and center where the ribbon cutting is directly in front of the door, where they're stretching out the ribbon, where she comes out with the little scissors.
Speaker 5: Well, they're big scissiones watching her come out big pink ribbon. Oh yeah, video, Yeah, it's on video. It's on the Snookie Shop. And I think you see Lunchbox in the video?
Speaker 8: Oh you do, don't?
Speaker 11: You are crazy?
Speaker 5: Lunchbox is all over the Snooky Shop video. Okay, wait, what's our clip?
Speaker 11: This is her just coming out, and I just go crazy because it's as an adult is an adult's old? Are you forty forty three?
Speaker 5: Okay? Hit it. He's touching, he's shaking your hand right now. She touches them again. He's reaching over smaller women. He's like reaching over women right now? What was your goal with that?
Speaker 11: Did she hear you?
Speaker 5: Like that guy's high five?
Speaker 11: High five was just for the moment. I was like, what am I going to do to get Snooky's attention? And I was like, I am bigger than the people in front of me.
Speaker 5: Obviously you killed him.
Speaker 11: You have your louder arms. I am louder. What what's crazy is they were having because they were filming for the show they still do Family Vacation Jersey Shore, and they came and they were going up and down the line with Snookie outy being out there, and people were going crazy. But once she came out, they were all kind of quiet. And I'm like, guys, this is now when you would be excited when Snookie's actually out here and know. And I was like, I am gonna make sure Snooky sees me.
Speaker 5: Do you think and did you think, Pree, you're gonna be so full of energy that she's gonna be like, I need to be friends with that guy and have some sort of friendship relationship for years to come.
Speaker 11: I thought she would be like, oh, that's my kind of dude, Like let's go grab a drink, let's be friends, whatever, But that didn't really happen.
Speaker 5: Here's Lunchclox trying to cheers his drink. What drink did you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 11: Okay, So then you can go in the store.
Speaker 5: And so you into the store, Oh yeah, because.
Speaker 11: Snoogie's in there.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I'm gonna go in.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna go in the store. And she's standing right there by like a little backdrop step thing that's what's called And they had wine, free wine, and I was like cool and I walk in, They're like, you want me to take your picture? I was like, nah, just.
Speaker 8: Selfie it, don't worry about it.
Speaker 5: And they're like, fine, Dade, yell like that. We're even yelling with us.
Speaker 11: But I was so excited. I've been watching this show for twelve thirteen years.
Speaker 5: Here's Lunchbox trying to cheers his drink with Snooky.
Speaker 11: Cheers with my girl, Snooky lunchboxing Snooky. I've been drinks.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, loving it.
Speaker 5: You gotta love the joy, even if it is weird and creepy. You gotta love the pure joids.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean the first clip it sounds like cookie monsters yelling at Snooky.
Speaker 5: So what happened had this end?
Speaker 11: Oh? That was it?
Speaker 8: What do you mean? What do you mean love?
Speaker 5: She wasn't interested in being like hey guy, no.
Speaker 11: Security was kind of like all right, next birds. Then they got to move me out of the way. Like in that one clip you see me outside there's a lady like reproduction. She's in a white shirt. I was like holding onto her hand, like making sure everybody saw, and she was like all right, all right. She got to push me back. And then when I got inside, there was a guy who was all black and he had his ear piece in. He's like, all right, sir, move along, move along.
Speaker 5: How many dudes which you they were there?
Speaker 8: Percents a percentage?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Not security? Yeah, probably about more than I thought. That's not I'm flating that number a lot of bit.
Speaker 11: No, yeah, maybe, yeah, but I think a lot of it was guys with their wives or girlfriends. I was solo.
Speaker 5: You should see him go over the top of these girls touch Snookie, like he is going over their heads and like elbowing them to touch it.
Speaker 11: I mean it was awesome.
Speaker 5: And when you make fun of people for liking Game of Thrones or make fun of people for liking com baseball cards like me or common pry.
Speaker 11: No, no, I don't mind baseball cards, but I can't believe you buy like stupid.
Speaker 5: But what about yes, where you go wade out and yell at Snooky.
Speaker 8: It was awesome, dude, I like it?
Speaker 5: Do you like it?
Speaker 11: Yeah? I mean it was such a cool thing. Like I I oh, I got pictures with her, I got video, I got everything, and I got the I didn't even know I was gonna be in the snooky shot video.
Speaker 8: I got my own video.
Speaker 5: I'm watching you in the snooky shot video because they can't believe you're a real person.
Speaker 8: Yeah, uh, do I know snooky? What do you mean like I do?
Speaker 5: Or show with I did?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 11: Jay wow? You did it with Jay Wow?
Speaker 5: She is nice?
Speaker 8: She was not there, got it? She's dhow too?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Well but do you know the other meatball? She was there and she wasn't really.
Speaker 5: Happ'm I'm happy she went happy with you.
Speaker 11: I went in the store and she was there, and I was like, my meatball, it's gonna And she was like.
Speaker 5: If you just were normal, they'd probably be much cooler with you.
Speaker 11: And she took a picture and then just turn back around like she even say anything to me.
Speaker 5: She say, you only refer to it as a human, like my meatball. Well that's what they called the ball, but that it doesn't matter. I'm happy you're happy.
Speaker 11: Oh look I'm showing any of the video. Man, look at what watch me is looking.
Speaker 8: You're ready so cool man.
Speaker 11: They're snooky right there, Get right in the crowd. He's gonna come back.
Speaker 5: It's gonna So if someone like this, we're chasing you and Ja.
Speaker 11: Look at this. She's pushing me out.
Speaker 8: That's scary.
Speaker 5: That's scary, right. Yeah, there's a lot of comments about Lunchbox creeping Snooky out. So way earlier in the show Today, Lunchbox, he went to a ribbon cutting for Snookie at Snooky Store here in town and he was going berserk screaming at her.
Speaker 11: Get it right, it's the snooky shot, sneaky shot.
Speaker 5: Well, he just wanted to touch her. And it's all of these when women young twenties to mid twenties, and then one dude in his forties like jumping over the top of them trying to touch Snookie.
Speaker 1: Play me a clip.
Speaker 5: Ray and he does get her hand, he almost like grabs it. So it's on her Instagram. So I went to look at her Instagram. Have some comments from people that saw this video on her instagram, not his on hers. From l who let this guy out of his mom's basements?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: From Sessca, I thought that one guy was gonna s his pants, Yeah us too. From Renee lmao. I thought that one guy was gonna jump through the crowd. I was there and so nervous around him.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: The Queen Bee says, Wow, that guy is terrifying. Kim says that one guy needs to calm the f down. Sarah says, I don't think middle aged white men were Snooky's demo, but that loud guy just proved me wrong. And then Jasmine says, wow, that one guy's ruining it for everyone. Shut up, you idiot.
Speaker 8: Oh no, oh, you.
Speaker 5: Were going hard and it wasn't equal to everybody else's going hard. Like I think, if it's like driving, and what I've been told as police officers, if you're driving with traffic and everybody's going eight over, they're not gonna pick out one single person. I don't know if that's true or not, but if you're going with traffic, they tend to let you go with traffic. That's word on the street, lunch watch. You aren't going with traffic.
Speaker 11: I've always been told, if you want to stick out in the crowd, you got to make yourself stand out. If you want to get the attach.
Speaker 5: What do you want to stick out? Four?
Speaker 11: Because I want to get her attention, Like everybody is there to see Snooky. And if you all have the same decibel level, if you have the same excitement, you're gonna be one of a thousand people that she's not gonna notice if you're gonna show her. Hey, I am here to see you and only you. I don't care about these other people.
Speaker 5: But why do you want to think you're there to see her and only her? That feels like a stalker does, like if I can't have no, but he.
Speaker 11: Can't because I am there just to see her, Like I'm not interested in talking to people in line, I'm not interested in making friends.
Speaker 5: And he's the best case scenario from this.
Speaker 11: She says, Hey, let's go get drinks after this and we become friends.
Speaker 5: And you think you acting like that is going to make someone want to be your friend.
Speaker 11: That's how snooky.
Speaker 5: We know you. You're a good guy. You as obnoxious as you are on the show, sometimes you are a good guy. But we know that because we spent a lot of time with you. If we were to meet you in that same environment, there's no way we would ever have invested time to spend with you because it comes off as very aggressive.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I thought I would have learned my lesson with Banana Johnny Bananas when I cornered him at a bar to be a friend in and I sat there for thirty minutes just talking his ear off and wouldn't let him go out of the corner of the bar. But I saw Snooky and it was just like, man, I never thought i'd see her in person, and it was like so exciting. And I saw her through the door like it was a glass door, and I saw her coming.
Speaker 8: That's why you yelled, I see Snook.
Speaker 11: I see. She wasn't even you know, she wouldn't out get.
Speaker 5: At the very beginning of this clip, Ray, just give me a little bit gain of it again, and.
Speaker 11: That's when she comes out.
Speaker 5: And once she reached out and touched her hand.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I was like high vibe, high vibe, hi vibe, and then she high fied me.
Speaker 5: Was that cold you to touch her?
Speaker 11: It was awesome. And I think it was her left hand to my left hand, if I if I'm replating it in my head. But then I kind of just kind of my hand was a lot bigger in her hand. I kind of just kind of.
Speaker 5: She squeezed her hand. Why did you like go over the top, Yeah, why your fingers over the top.
Speaker 11: Of her I'm not quite sure why I did that, but I was like, oh, I.
Speaker 5: We're all dead man stuckers, so let's play this out. Just help me. Yeah, Snooky sees you goes, that's the kind of guy I'd like to be friends with. Yes, says to you, Hey, hang out for the opening, but afterward we'll go get a drink and catch up and you can ask all your Jersey shore questions.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: From there, in your perfect scenario, where does it go?
Speaker 11: Ah, then it's just like, Hey, we're gonna be on vacation in the Caribbean. Do you guys want to come with us?
Speaker 5: So you're ultimate was hurt and bout you on vacation?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I thought we'd be yeah, like friends friends and she has kids, I have kids.
Speaker 3: I meet her, ud you say that to her, I'm good.
Speaker 11: We become friends, like I tell her, you know, like I mean, we grew up together, you know, Snookie started having kids, so I started having kids. Like, we're on the same parallel of life.
Speaker 5: We get you, so we get you. Other people that don't get you don't get you because it comes off as way aggressive and even scary because you're a man, and you're way bigger than everybody else there, and you're way louder.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there was one lady in a white shirt.
Speaker 8: Oh, I saw her.
Speaker 11: She had like a ear piece in like kind of production crew. And as I was holding onto Snooky's hand. If you watch the video closely, she kind of like, all right, all right.
Speaker 5: She knocks your arm back kind of yeah, say stopped high alert.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But did you see Emmitt Smith somewhere? I saw it Smith. You saw him in the hallway.
Speaker 11: I saw him in the hallway. I kind of approached to him. There's a lot of people I've.
Speaker 5: Seen Emmitt Smith when th I was for some reason sticks to me there.
Speaker 6: Where were you there backstage somewhere?
Speaker 5: Right? I don't think I think that hotel.
Speaker 11: I think it was at a hotel.
Speaker 3: Different.
Speaker 5: So just replaced Emmett for Snookie.
Speaker 11: Yes, yeah, that was kind of bad, huh. I do remember one time though, like Frank Thomas, he used to play for the White Sox. I found out which one was his hotel room.
Speaker 8: I said, no, no, no, you sat where? No, like outside his door, the door in the hallway. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 11: It was my cousin Andrew and I.
Speaker 5: When you're over seventeen in the story, it's really bad. If you're thirteen to seventeen. It's pretty bad if you're below that. You're a kid, got it.
Speaker 11: I was probably fifteen.
Speaker 5: Okay, you got a half pass.
Speaker 11: And we just sat there in the hallway and waited for him to come out. What's crazy is how they just let you on the same floor as the players. So I don't know how that happened.
Speaker 8: I don't think they do that anymore. You can't do that. Yeah, you just hang out in the hallway.
Speaker 5: I think mostly. Probably not, I don't think not. I don't know.
Speaker 8: And where were your parents? Your parents were like, yeah, go ahea.
Speaker 5: No, no, it was my uncle Ken, classic uncle Ken.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Andrew's dad. But I mean I didn't have like that. I didn't yell at him, but I just sat out there.
Speaker 5: They come out, Yeah, you meet him?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Superhicoe was super nice.
Speaker 9: He came out of his hotel door and saw you because he had to go get on the bus to go go to the game.
Speaker 6: And what did you say?
Speaker 8: I was ook, big Hurt, Big.
Speaker 11: Hurt, that's a nickname, and he was like, hi, guys, how's it going?
Speaker 13: That?
Speaker 5: Super cool? It was nice though, And luckily you were a kid, but snooky, you want a kid you're actually older than.
Speaker 11: Her, am I how is Snookie?
Speaker 8: Oh no, I would imagine he's older than this.
Speaker 11: I would think I thought were the same age.
Speaker 5: She's thirty six.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but I mean I felt like I played it pretty cool.
Speaker 5: There was nothing cool about that. There's passion, but there wasn't cool.
Speaker 11: Comments are kind of rough.
Speaker 5: Oh they are rough. And that was just some of them.
Speaker 11: I said, I was scaring them.
Speaker 5: You dominated her video.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well she has like seventeen million following exactly.
Speaker 11: All her people know who I am now, and they.
Speaker 5: Know they know you as a creepy.
Speaker 11: Guy, right, and they said the weird guy in the red shirt.
Speaker 5: At least they got the color of your shirt, right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 4: I always love when people come on and share personal tell me something good stories, and that's what happened here. Eddie had a personal story that happened with his family recently and it's great news. So to get you some good news spirit for this weekend, here's Eddie's personal tell.
Speaker 2: Me something good Number two.
Speaker 5: I do want to start with a personal tell me something good, not for me from Eddie. So I think this would be a good time to do it, Eddie, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's pretty awesome.
Speaker 9: So back in August, my brother had a stroke and left his whole left side, you know, just immobile. He couldn't move his left arm, couldn't move, his left leg, couldn't walk, messed his brain up a little bit. Short term, his memory, he'd get memory loss stuff like that. Well, through like a lot of therapy, through a lot lot of hard, hard work, and a lot of money.
Speaker 8: He is going back to work today.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's awesome.
Speaker 9: And so he can walk, he can run. He says it's about ninety percent able to run. He says he's a little he can't feel a little bit of his left foot. But he said other than that, man, he's like, I'm ready to go back. And his bosses are so excited to have him back. And he goes into work at three o'clock today. He's so excited.
Speaker 5: PM.
Speaker 8: Yeah he does. He's a late shifter.
Speaker 5: Oh dang.
Speaker 8: So he goes from three to eleven.
Speaker 5: And how is he when you talk to him? Does he feel normal again?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's a little nervous.
Speaker 9: I think the only thing he said that he's really nervous about is he gets distracted easily. So when he's getting ready for work, you know, he may think it's going to take him twenty minutes to get ready, and it takes him like an hour.
Speaker 8: So things like that. He's like, I have a coworker.
Speaker 9: He's going going to depend on him to tell me, like, hey man, you're kind of you're getting distracted, Like let's stay on task.
Speaker 5: I remember when he had the stroke and you were like, no, they're think he can bounce back, and I was like, how he can't even walk.
Speaker 9: He was telling me yesterday that he went to his general practitioner practitioner and he said that they are all amazed because they looked at the MRI and the bleed that he had in his head was pretty severe. That a lot of doctors are like, we did not expect you to recover as well and this quickly.
Speaker 5: Well it make him feel better. I don't feel my foot all the time either. Really, yeah, it's from different injuries, so you know we all have that issue. Am taking those anti inflammatories like prescription Maybe he needed those?
Speaker 8: Really? Is that that work?
Speaker 5: It's crazy how much it helps, Like I've hurt my This is about Eddie's brother I'm happy to see.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, keep going, keep going.
Speaker 5: If you can ever get like a prescription and inflammatory, I don't even know what you need it for, but I take it.
Speaker 7: I thought that Eddie was saying that six pills that you.
Speaker 5: Ad fill equals six little advill equals one prescription ad like I.
Speaker 6: Be PROFI correct, but this is a different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is I don't even know what it is, but it's an inflammatory. And I go in because I'd have MRI on my foot and the tendons down in it because it's been injured for nine months. And he's like, and he works with the pro team, He's like, why don't you try these an inflammatories? Prescribed him took one till twenty two, twenty two the extra do you'll buy something. I'm really happy to hear about your brother.
Speaker 8: Thank you man, We're all really really It's crazy how much.
Speaker 5: That he's been able to improve based on how bad it was at first, because that would have thought he never was going to get better.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 9: I mean he was on a walker and he was talking about remembering going up little steps. Just trying to get up one step was so hard for him. So for him to be doing this.
Speaker 13: It's pretty amazing to the support he's had from you and your family, and then also his strength and resilience because so much of that is like if doctors are seeing one thing and then there's it's the recovery is happening so much faster.
Speaker 6: That's his determination.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's pretty awesome.
Speaker 5: Probably heard the story about my foot too and thought he'd really gets fired. Oh yeah, yeah, sure, you've been talking about that everywhere, of course. Yeah, it's been pretty cool. A right happy to hear that. Great, great, great way to start Rascal Flats and later that'd be cool too.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with more.
Speaker 4: Number two continuing the good News train, Rascal Flats were in studio this week in so wild that this was their first time in five years that all three of them were together for the very first time in our studio.
Speaker 3: Like of all the places they could choose, they.
Speaker 4: Chose our studio to be the first time they fully reunited as a band, and that was a really special moment to get to experience and lots of feelings associated with that, and Bobby made sure to ask them how they're feeling about the entire situation of them reuniting and going back on tour together.
Speaker 3: And we got all those details.
Speaker 4: So very very fun stuff in studio this week with Rascal Flats, and it was cool to see them all together.
Speaker 3: If you want to see all the photos, if.
Speaker 4: You want to watch the interview, but if you don't and you're here and you're already listening, this is the interview with Rascal Flats in the studio for the first time in five.
Speaker 2: Years, Number one on the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 3: Now, Rascal Flex, we'll look.
Speaker 5: At you guys back together? What a site. You know. I've been screaming about this for about a year now, and I don't take credit for it, but I take credit for it. Congratulations, I got you back together. Let's go. I'm not getting any percentage though. Let's let's start with you.
Speaker 8: Gary.
Speaker 5: When was the call made that we should do this thing again.
Speaker 14: It was a couple of months ago, I think, yeah, yeah, I think my wife called you and said you've got to get him.
Speaker 1: Out of the Yeah.
Speaker 15: Allison called and I said, okay, all right, let's roll.
Speaker 5: So was it we should do this. Let's feel it out and see if we can everything can align or and Joe Dona'll come to you or was it like, yeah, we feel good, let's go.
Speaker 16: A little bit of all that. You know, our management talked about it. We leaned on them because they know way more than we do with how the landscape is today. I mean it's been five years, you know, and yeah, and they felt like next year in February through April would be good.
Speaker 5: Did you miss it?
Speaker 8: Everybody?
Speaker 5: Did you miss each other?
Speaker 8: Did you miss wow?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: What'd you miss?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 1: I mean I miss playing music.
Speaker 14: I miss some of my most favorite memories in my life, my adult life is being on stage with these guys. So yes, when it was yanked away from us in twenty twenty, pandemic hit and everybody was kind of at a loss. Not to be able to put a proper exclamation point on our career really hurt.
Speaker 1: And so you know, I've said it my entire life.
Speaker 14: Gary's one of the best singers I've ever heard, and it's really sucks not to be standing next to that every night. So I think it was a perfect opportunity for us to go out and celebrate twenty five wonderful years together. And I'm looking forward to seeing our fans because they've given us more than we could have ever imagined or hoped for.
Speaker 5: So the tour has not called it farewell tour, which, by the way, you know we're doing two days with you guys on this show. So tomorrow tickets are on sale and go to Rascal flights dot com get tickets at ten am Eastern. W'armind you tomorrow as well. But it's not called that. Hey, this is our last run. This is called the Life is a Highway tour. So maybe we're not. Maybe this isn't a farewell Gary.
Speaker 11: I don't know, are you exactly I wanted? You got us together?
Speaker 15: How you're our agent?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 11: You made me buy a hat when I came in. How much it was seventy five dollars? We got to go work?
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 15: You try to say this about hurricane relief and I just want to put it in his pocket.
Speaker 5: It's ridiculous. That's hurricane relief y. So maybe this this thing just is awesome and you love doing it. Maybe you just keep going. Is there a chance this is not the end?
Speaker 14: I think that's why we didn't call it a farewell tour. We're going to see how these twenty two shows go. We're gonna stick our toe back in the water, and if the fans seem to love it and we feel like there's a demand there, who knows what will happen. Right now, the focus is on February and March and next year.
Speaker 5: Have you, Jodana, have yourhearst at all? All three of you guys? Have you done anything musically yet?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 16: We did some auditions for some new band mates actually last Tuesday, and it went great, the three new guys and he's.
Speaker 1: Off for you your body, the guy that's taken my places.
Speaker 16: I was hoping you're just Ai this stuff like holograms, but no. But the rehearsals went great and it was nice to be back with Jay and our drummer Jim Riley, who's been with us for twenty five years the whole time he was there, and just to play through the music again. I mean it's you know, it's a lot of music and blessed to have some songs that I think were impactful.
Speaker 5: Rush people where you rusted you Oh yeah, But I mean you guys have played I know, Gary been doing shows. You haven't seen you do shows, but it's.
Speaker 1: Been playing keys most of the time.
Speaker 14: The getting getting my fingers back on the bass again and into that music was It was surreal and frightening.
Speaker 5: Did you practice before you guys, did your your deal together or did you just show up and be like, we'll figure out as we go. We've done this a lot many times.
Speaker 1: The night before I.
Speaker 14: Kind of listened back through the music and kind of played around for this is the first time the three of us have been together in the same room in five years.
Speaker 5: Wait, so rehearsal. You weren't together at the same time.
Speaker 16: No, Gary, wasn't there Actually classic kicking all right, perfectly classic Gary.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, he couldn't make it.
Speaker 16: But working through musically is really what we need to do and hire those new band guys and it worked out great. But uh it, like Jay was saying, yeah, I mean, I've got a lot of cobwebs in these hands. You know, it's been a while. I've kind of gotten away from music for you know, a lot of different reasons. But I'm back and I'm definitely trying to practice as much as I can at the house. And my son Jagger is sixteen. He's eaten alive with music and he's actually gotten me back into you know, jamming with him, which has been fabulous.
Speaker 5: Gary, do you practice singing at all?
Speaker 8: Are you good?
Speaker 5: You know, because I'd sing all the time?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 11: I do?
Speaker 1: I really?
Speaker 5: I do know? You literally do?
Speaker 11: I realize?
Speaker 5: Like Gary's been at my house and he's like singing, and I'm like, wow, he really does what I would do if I could sing like that. It's all the time. Does your wife ever really say, hey, yo, bro, we're good?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah all the time. Yeah, Like we got it, we got it, We're good.
Speaker 8: You love it? You still love you love it?
Speaker 15: I do, man, I do.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 15: I feel like that's what God's called me to do. So I'll just you know, I'm not going to stop him from doing what he's what He's given us. And you know, we're so excited to see all the fans and all be I mean, the demand has been crazy, so it's been Uh, it's going to be a blast.
Speaker 5: What's this like for you three guys sitting here? I didn't realize was the first time in five years, because I think I'd be a little nervous if we hadn't done this. And we're like, let's say me Amy and lunchbox at him together together twenty something years.
Speaker 15: Well, Yeah.
Speaker 7: After they said that, I thought, I can't imagine not seeing y'all or being in the same room for five years and then suddenly at an interview or coming on the show, this being the first time y'all are sitting together and us doing that. Like I'm trying to think how I would feel little nervous driving up here.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, absolutely. He helped me very honest about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I missed being around These guys are two of the funniest people I've ever been around in my life. And just so many memories, so many wonderful memories. And it hasn't all been rosy. I'm not gonna, you know, sugarcoat it, but it's it's so good to be back in the same them together and see Gary and hug him and be together again. It's really special.
Speaker 5: Like what do you like? What songs? Do you even like to play? You have so many? Like what's so because I think I like the ballads?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I like the feel ballads?
Speaker 15: Yeah I do too, well, We've got plenty.
Speaker 5: You do have a lot.
Speaker 14: We had to force ourselves to put up tempo singles out so everybody wouldn't fall asleep, and they came to a show.
Speaker 15: A medley of mids and a medley of ballance.
Speaker 8: So let me good night.
Speaker 5: Let me ask this extremely cliche question, then, what's the one song you're looking forward to playing live? I want a different answer from all.
Speaker 8: Three of you.
Speaker 14: Let's go to you first, Jay uh Bless the Broken Road. It's always been one of my favorites. I think it showcases are blend in our harm and he's just about as well as any song we've ever done.
Speaker 5: That's a good one. It's going to be a hit. Gary's the Highway. Oh he took my answer that song and I and it's been discussed, but I think for younger listeners or fans of your music to hear that song and they go, that song is awesome. It's from cars. It's a big hit. It was never actually a radio song, huh. It just it pops so hard that then people just started playing it randomly and is now maybe your most streamed song ever.
Speaker 14: I think it started popping off on TikTok and then it just started going from there.
Speaker 5: You know, it's interesting how you talk about TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw you when you use that accent.
Speaker 5: Were you just singing with the Highway.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, and uh, Tom Cochran just got inducted into the Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame, and so they called me and asked me that if I'd go out there, and thought I did, and he killed it.
Speaker 1: He named his farm flats Farm that he boughted.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, because he made so much money off you guys. Yeah, I wonder if.
Speaker 15: We just kept saying you're welcome all night, just you're welcome. Tom.
Speaker 5: You think he made more money off you guys doing it than him doing it?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely helped.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, dang, that's pretty cool. Yeah, do you guys mechanical? Do you guys make mechanical ORLTI off that a little bit, but mostly goes to him.
Speaker 14: It mostly goes to him. We get the sound exchange money.
Speaker 15: But it's in Canadians. It's loonies and tunies and that's what what the conversion is on that.
Speaker 6: Y'all know what year? That was? Just the fun like, what year was it?
Speaker 5: Cars?
Speaker 1: Two thousand and six?
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, good for you, that's the first.
Speaker 15: You know, you know what year he wrote it? Eight eighty six, ninety one that late Yeah, I didn't really like.
Speaker 5: I thought it was like much younger than that. Okay, I have more questions about this because I like the dynamic here. We're back together, a bunch of friends. You got like all the Grammys, you have all the number one songs. What else is there to do? Or is what else to do? Just to celebrate what you've done?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 14: You know what what I think eluded us that we never were able to take home was Entertainer of the Year. All those years that we sold, you know, wonderful amounts of tickets on all those tours, we never really took that trophy home at the ACMs or the CMA's sore spot.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's hard.
Speaker 5: It's hard you guys were you guys are the biggest thing in pop, not only in pop but country at the same time.
Speaker 14: Will it's it's I wouldn't say sore spot because we've been so blessed, but it's the one thing that I wish we would have been able to have achieved in our career.
Speaker 5: Do you think it's because there was jealousy because you guys had transcended where your rightful place was and you didn't try to You didn't try to be this massive pop sensation. Do you think there was jealousy and so I bet you were held back from that.
Speaker 14: There was a lot of hair envy. Let's let's be honest. Our hair was on point back then, wasn't Gray, you know, magnificent?
Speaker 15: The politics of the business, who you know, who knows all we can do is we're in charge of trying to make and write and record great music and after that, who knows? You know? And for me, I think like Album of the Year two, like you know, in two thousand and six, and we outsold everybody that put out a record in any genre in the entire world.
Speaker 14: That's one of my favorite memories. Sitting beside Gary at the Grammys in Los Angele was during a commercial break. He leaned over to me. It was just a moment that he and I shared together, and he whispered, he said, look, there's jay Z, there's Beyonce, there's Lady Ganga. And I was like, yeah, this is pretty incredible. He said, Now I think about this this year, we've sold more records than all of these people in this building.
Speaker 1: And it gave me chills.
Speaker 14: And it was just he and I sharing that moment together because you know, two boys growing up in Columbus, Ohio. Who would have ever dreamed that moment would come.
Speaker 5: And you still didn't win Album of the Year.
Speaker 15: No, no, you can get a performance, but Paisley played ticks.
Speaker 11: I'd like to kick you for true story, We're like, what hurts the most? We couldn't even get a performance.
Speaker 8: That's funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was in therapys was representing Country Let's go yesterday. I was in therapy talking about how I am. I have a very sore spot. I understand I've been blessed and all the same stuff you guys just said blah blah blah, but I am like so irritated that I haven't hosted the ACMs or CMAS yet. And I've been very close, like three times, and on ACMs now I'm like second Banana, Reba does it. I'm there with her the whole time, but I'm not the host. But I think both can exist where I'm really irritated and yeah, and and I think it's human nature, it's.
Speaker 15: And you would kill it. So I think it's it's time.
Speaker 5: But I mean, it's it's weird that I that you would think, Wow, Rascal fights say they have done it all all the hits yet still when I asked the question, I kind of wanted to see where the human part of you went, like what is there to do? And it was, Oh, we didn't have Entertainer of the Year, and I don't think anybody would have ever even known you didn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, me too, Just roll with it.
Speaker 16: It's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah we did.
Speaker 8: Yeah, speech was awesome.
Speaker 1: The Mandela effect. We won. We want we did. We won it several times.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna ask this question in a sensitive way because I said some stuff and I said, I hope you guys tour. I've been saying it forever, but I said, when you do do this tour, don't put out any new music for a bit. What are you guys doing doing new music? I just gotta be honest.
Speaker 8: I said that I want to come forth, and I was like, we want you to tour.
Speaker 5: You have to get back together like we demand it, but don't put out new music. When you do it, let's celebrate you. Then after that tour you put out new music.
Speaker 14: Well, as you well know, it gets harder and harder the longer you're together and the longer you were touring, because you compete against yourself there are so many great songs in the catalog to play on radio that putting another new one out, just to put a new one out is seems a little an exercise and futility.
Speaker 1: So you said you're not putting a new STU, We're not.
Speaker 5: We're perfect. Yeah, the only way I would say that, I think you need to after this tour. But I think this is about the celebration and you guys getting back together.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and you know it's really to celebrate the fans forgiving us absolute career. I mean, this is the silver you believe. And we're not just talking about our hair color. I'm talking about five years.
Speaker 5: What's like the moment you look back at jodn have you guys' career and it could be at your height, or it could be when you first started to pop or when you first played your first show together that you look back and you're like, man, if there was like one moment they show, like, show me a Rascal Flats moment they showed this moment, what would it be?
Speaker 16: Well, I mean it's like a top ten list for that, you know, But in all honesty, I truly mean this. Our work with Vanderbilt Children's Hospital through the years has been extraordinary. I mean, that's that's our legacy, and just being able to have a platform, to be able to raise the kind of money we're able to raise for the hospital, and to meet so many amazing families, so many amazing children. There's some sad situations obviously, but a lot of positive ones too. For me, that's like the ultimate you.
Speaker 5: Know, do you guys ever do?
Speaker 8: Letterman?
Speaker 16: Yeah, the coldest stage and in any theater in the.
Speaker 14: He picked the most random song off of our record because he didn't like any of our singles. He picked up this I Think Still Feels Good is the one that he wanted and played an album cut on the It was the title the album to.
Speaker 5: This but on the show what about Leno? Do you ever do Lenno? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right after Joe Don showed his rear end.
Speaker 5: Yeah, tell me that I don't know me I got us on where was your.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 8: Got it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 15: We did all of them, Conan, I mean, I don't There wasn't any that we didn't do.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I've still got the plaque from Leno that says, hey, Rascal Flats more Butts More Showers.
Speaker 5: They gave you a plactice to day. Yeah, that's that's better than this end of the year.
Speaker 14: You just want that one hanging right in my living room the butt.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, I'll just use an example like FGL. Eventually they'll get back together. Eventually they don't like each other right now, yeah, but they'll get back together at some point because they miss it or they miss like I don't know, do you recommend that they like somehow try to keep some sort of relationship because eventually it's going to happen regardless. You know.
Speaker 1: It's interesting.
Speaker 14: I've had a chance to sit down with the Restless Road guys and several different duos over the years, and especially the past four years, and my advice is always to nurture your relationship and take care of it first, because a lot of crap from the outside can get in and convoluted, and if you don't stay tight and you don't stay honest with each other and care about each other, you run the danger of letting the business tear you apart. And it's just the truth of it. So with Gary and I, it's a little different. We're families. We're families, so we've always found a way to stay connected and always found a way to care about each other, and I think we found a jode on somebody that feels as close as family. So you know, it's not all a better Roses. When you're in a band for twenty plus years and you've got three distinct personalities and different opinions, you're gonna have disagreements.
Speaker 1: But I feel like we did a very good.
Speaker 14: Job for the most of the amount of time we were together of trying to put our personal pursuits to the side and serving Rascal Flats as a whole. And I think that's why we were able to have that longevity. Now, we never had somebody that cared enough about us to say, why don't you guys take a year off, recharge yourselves, go and do some things that you guys want to do personally, get those out of the way, and then come back together in a more healthy environment. We got on the machine and the machine did not stop. So I've been grateful for the past few years because it's made me appreciate what we were able to do together and what kind of ride we were actually on together. And now I can come back to this and go, this is really really special, and it's a big part of my life that I've missed extremely over the last few years. But I'm glad we had this time because Gary got to do what he should have been doing, his own music, his own shows. Joe Don concentrated on his personal health and as well being, and I'm so proud of him. I have to say that what this man has come through on the other side of it is remarkable, and he's a completely different person, and I really really am proud of what he's been able to do. And then I got to do some things that I've always wanted to do. I always felt like I would be good on the other side of the business, and I've been able to try that with Red Street. So I think all of us are stronger now and we have a greater appreciation for it, maybe than we did in twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Joe, I think I saw a tweet from you. It was like, hey, Sobriety, I liked it. Whatever it was, Oh thank you. Yeah, I remember liking it. Pushing a little hard. So what is your situation now? How long you've been sober?
Speaker 16: Three years? And it's kind of crazy. For my birthday, September thirteenth is my actual sober date. As well. So we got three years and it's it's different, I'll tell you that. Grateful to be sober today and present and like and I never dreamed that was possible, and I wouldn't have been able to do that without this time off. I mean, this past five years, I've just you know, I've needed it for a long time and it was just finally time and some really great friends in Nashville got me the help I needed. And I'm forever grateful.
Speaker 5: Once Gary was in my house and he spit in a mountain dewken. First he cut the top off, Yeah, like the hillbilly he is, Yeah, with the pocket knife. And then he was there for a bit and he did spinning in the can, spend the can, spind the can, just left it And like a day later, my wife's like, why is there a mountain dew can with a bunch of like dip spit in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just told her.
Speaker 15: You should have told her you have an issue that you haven't been telling her.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's the greatest memorabilia in Rascal Flat's history.
Speaker 8: Like I have on your man you.
Speaker 1: Carry spit tune.
Speaker 5: I think people don't understand how a country you guys are at times because again you mentioned the hair earlier, like you guys were pretty.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I think there were a lot of years you mentioned it where people didn't know what to make of us. We were a little on the pop side and scared some folks. But when we'd get into a conference room on the radio tour, people would I remember this, people would drill us and they'd go like, you guys don't really know country, and then we'd start singing Merle Hagers.
Speaker 5: Oh yours hillbilly as anybody around here. It's just all the hair. Was like, Wow, you guys are so pretty.
Speaker 11: I feel pretty with our hair.
Speaker 1: Look at that. That's pretty right there.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's me. That's a cutout. I like to look at myself. Can I Okay? So here's all I want to say. Rascal Flats back on tour, starting off in February. When do you start practicing together? When do you start doing the rehearsal?
Speaker 1: Boy in January?
Speaker 14: Any Pyro, Yeah, we've taken all of kisses stuff away from them now that they're retired, all the bills and whistles.
Speaker 5: Have you done any of that? You're gonna play all the hits? Right? Can you get all the hits in.
Speaker 1: We figured we'd do a whole bunch of new material and.
Speaker 5: The letter the Letterman Show. Can you play all the hits in one concert? All the number ones.
Speaker 14: I started kind of scratching out a set list the other day and it was fun because we've been away from it from a minute for a minute, so some new things occurred to me that I never really saw before, and they were sitting right in front of me. So I'm excited for us to get back in and start hammering away at it. And I hope Gary doesn't get mad at me for putting too many songs in a row that he has to scream.
Speaker 5: What's the hardest song to sing for you? Gary? Oh? Every night you have to sing it, and it's but either it gets difficult because you're doing it night after night, or it's just hard.
Speaker 13: To do it.
Speaker 15: Once I melt would be one.
Speaker 10: Yeah, probably, that's always for sure.
Speaker 16: That's one of the highest ones.
Speaker 10: That's why we don't do it live.
Speaker 16: But they're all demanding.
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't, you mean we haven't we are doing that?
Speaker 5: You can do that? Rolling Stones and they get people on the back to play this stuff. Yeah, and just like do that. You ever heard somebody impersonate you or start to sing like you and they.
Speaker 1: Sound just like you?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 11: Shame does.
Speaker 5: But like you know the guy from Journey, Oh yeah, he sounds the guy. This things now sounds just like yeah, ever heard anybody online?
Speaker 14: This thing is just like hey, you know what the drummer Dean Cashtronovo is even better than our now is and sing the Journey Oh yeah, you know him? Yeah yeah yeah, as a major like I wouldn't have known that unless I, well he was. He's been in Journey for a long time. We did a Crossroads with him and also the supergroup that I put together back in twenty twenty. He played drums on that record and it was remarkable to hear him sing the Journey stuff. I mean they offered him the gig before Rnell and he was like, no, it's too hard on a singer.
Speaker 5: I want to tell everybody, tickets go on sell tomorrow, get them and so yeah, get the Life as a Highway tour. Go to Rascal Flats dot com. Laura Lane and Chris Lane coming out with you guys, go watch them because if you go and they sell it, every show, they'll do more shows. You heard it here from Marmin you heard it here for thank you guys. I love to see you guys back together. I'm super happy for it and I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys back on the stage. So they are Rascal Flats.
Speaker 10: Love you, Bobby, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: Well that's it for me this weekend. As always, thank you so much for being here. I really appreciate it more than you. Guys know that you take time out of your weekend to spend with me. I do hope you check out Part one and Part three. That's always brand new content. I know you come for Part two to catch up on the show, but there's new content over there and funny stories that come out of it. And then also I have a new podcast called Take This Personally that I hope you look into. This past week I had on a relationship coach that is helping singles find their love. And not only that, I brought on Morgan number one, the original og of the two of us, Morgan one Morgan two. We had a full conversation about dating in life and relationships and it was really funny. There's even funny clips that have come out of that one too. Okay, it's time for me to be done talking, well until you listen to Part three or my new podcasts.
Speaker 3: I'll see you guys next time.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 2: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 6: Show and follow ed web Girl Morgan
Speaker 2: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.