Speaker 1: Then they'll blame everybody but themselves when from the beginning, like the end of last year, they're like, he shouldn't be running, really shouldn't, Like we know, but he beats Trump on paper and you're like, I don't know if you saw it in real life, it looks very bye.
Speaker 2: Yes, Biden is on paper a great date. And then you get to the date and he cannot use a spoon and you're like, oh boy, and then Trump is just a date where you have to watch your drink and bring it to the bathroom when you go with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, while he lies about like how he used to kick it with Pavarotti in the Three Tenors all the time, and you're like.
Speaker 3: Who are they really?
Speaker 4: It's twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: He Placido Domingo.
Speaker 1: You're like, what, okay, Well, hello the Internet and welcome to season three forty five, Episode two of The Daily is like, guys, it's the production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: This is also the podcast.
Speaker 1: Where we take a deep dive into America shared confused and scared consciousness.
Speaker 3: Man, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Haven't really recorded much since the debate, so you know, like many of us are just kind of scratching our heads and googling stuff like where to move okay if you have DUI, but anyway, it's uh, what is it Tuesday? January second?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or Nouary July. I'm sorry, dude, I'm so fucking disoriented.
Speaker 4: It's January.
Speaker 3: It's January.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, fuck it. Let's just like I said, November.
Speaker 3: Take your time.
Speaker 1: It's July.
Speaker 4: What can go wrong?
Speaker 1: Kobe Bryant is doing great.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see. Everything's just starting off great this year. I love to see it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, It's July second, twenty twenty four. It's National Wildland Firefighter Day also National as any Set Day. I guess that's some kind of liqure about Annis. I hate Annis. That's just the one of the worst, most violent flavors to my palette. My name is Miles Gray, aka the Lord of Lakersoom, the North Hollywood Legend, aka the Showgun with No Gun, and I am thrilled to be joined today by my co host, who's a fantastic comedian, journalist, activist, host, Karent Walker of Gardens you know does it all, A fantastic person and one of our favorite people to have on. I'm referencing the time that we all went to the gardens. Oh we walk, Yeah, we walk gardens. We walk gardens.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: My guest ghost Franchuck.
Speaker 2: Of your TV aka Tesca to the Resca, the friend with the plan, leader of the Frantifa.
Speaker 4: Stand back and stand by and free Palace Dye.
Speaker 3: Stand back and stand by.
Speaker 1: Please, thank you so much for joining me, Francesca. Today we have two fantastic guests from a very fantastic podcast. Every time we've talked about Alex Jones on the shows like Dangil, like you know, you know who knows a lot about Alex Jones and Info Wolves the Knowledge Fight guys, you should probably have Jordan and Dan, And I said, but we will. That's a very good idea because we would always like to defer to people who know more about us, especially when it relates to something like that. Please welcome comedians, hosts, and wonderful natives of Chicago, Jordan Holmes and Defferson.
Speaker 5: He Hello, Hello, I have no I have no rhymes nor nor nicknames.
Speaker 3: Really, I'm just I'm just Jordan now. But and I feel terrible because I bought you a bottle of sam buca. I didn't know you were so averse to Anie, doesn't my my welcome gift is like a niece.
Speaker 4: It sounds like your ex rather than like Annis.
Speaker 1: And it's I don't know I here both ways. I feel like whenever you're watching like chef shows, there's like a person who went to like Europe once and there they say it one thing.
Speaker 3: Oh so it's in Europe.
Speaker 1: It's your Yeah, exactly, it's an ass but yeah, it's a hosts of knowledge. All right, Okay, sorry, I was doing my best kindler.
Speaker 3: I was giving it a shot. I was giving it a shot. How you guys doing. What's going on? What's the house Chicago? How's the weather? What's going on over there? Oh it's a dream, it's I don't know the house. Yeah, we have wet bold territory over there.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing you're talking to the two of us. I can't remember the last time I did small talk about the well. I haven't spoken to a human being that's not Dan or my wife probably in three years.
Speaker 3: I mean that very genuinely.
Speaker 2: And you're hundreds of thousands of listeners, very normal, very normal podcast guy energy.
Speaker 3: I love it. Yeah, I have to do small talk because in the same way.
Speaker 1: I only talked to Jack, my wife, my baby, and the random neighbor, and I always fail at small talk like how you been, I'm like, tell me about your random I'm sweating what's going on with them? Just good, you know, just asking questions that I don't like answering. I don't like small talk all the time because I'm always in a light form of panic. But yeah, guys, Knowledge Fight is a fantastic show. I love when comedians help me understand things because I typically learn through the language of laughter or absurdity or irony, and the way y'all do that is absolutely fantastic. It's top draw. And there's so much happening with Alex Jones all the time that I'm always like interacting through like maybe viral clips or the headlines that there's so much, you know, you forget that this guy's talking all the time and there's so much to parse through. And half the time, even with the news articles I read, they're not really giving the full picture because he says so much and so much is going on. So I'm really glad that you're on because I have a lot of questions wow, and like mainly like how do you guys. The show started at the beginning of twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think early January twenty seventeen. Yeah, it was pretty pretty close after the twenty sixteen election. It's just that was where the curiosity really became too much right to ignore? Yeah, almost eight years then, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: Mass I mean, like, you know, Francesca and I we talk about the news enough, and that's already just life changing and debilitating in its own way. I can't imagine doing Alex Jones.
Speaker 3: Are you able to find and still.
Speaker 4: Living in this country?
Speaker 2: I mean, Miles sort of joked about, like, you know, leaving, But whenever I sort of am up against the crazy of the craze, I'm a little There's always a part of me, maybe it's the majority of me that's like you can have it, just have it, you know.
Speaker 4: Like if I do interviews and I.
Speaker 2: Get a MAGA person who's like, yep, the ISIS tries to recruit me. They call me every single day, I'm like, isn't that just a phone company trying to get you to switch plans? Like like nope, it's ISIS. And I'm like, you know what, lady, sure, yeah, just goodbye. Like but yeah, the fact that you said. My question is first, if Info Wars goes under, do you stop now?
Speaker 3: I didn't want to go there quite yet, but yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: No, no, actually, how about we do it this way. I will cut the both of you off, and I'm gonna ask.
Speaker 3: Dan a question.
Speaker 1: All right, how do you do it?
Speaker 5: It's eight years you listen to Alex Jones?
Speaker 3: How do you not lose your mind? I guess I was crazy to begin with. There's one but no too, the just like it's not really Alex Jones, you know, like I think that I think that we were listening to him for him and like and at the beginning. But there's so many like offshoot things that you can pay attention to that you get away in from him, right and so as well. It's it can be a real bummer to recognize the real world piece of the like politics is real and it does affect people, and and that that is that is terrible what Alex represents. But you can you could find some you know what, batty stuff to and that that helps you keep your sanity. You find the crazy stuff, and then you know, it is kind.
Speaker 5: Of interesting to take like a like the debate or whatever in context for us, because a lot of people are panicking. They're like, ah, Joe Biden, he looks terrible, and and my instant reaction through our lenses kind of like, oh, well, he should have been plumping. What he needed to do was inject himself with bags of blood in order to gain strength.
Speaker 3: For the debate.
Speaker 5: See, in our world, that's what Alex would claim he was doing if he was doing well.
Speaker 1: So because he's silver bulleting, well he must not be plumping.
Speaker 4: The right was setting it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they didn't buy enough whatever, silver pills, whatever.
Speaker 1: The ship silver. Okay, you know your stuff. Oh yeah, Look man, I'm being a newtceuticals man. It's how I's how I'm growing my hair back. It's thanks man, I'm twenty two. We're gonna get to know you guys a little bit more. But again, like we said, we're gonna be talking all things Alex Jones with our wonderful guests, but first we'd like to get to know our guests a little bit better. So, Dan Jordan, what's something from your search history recently that's revealing about who you guys are, what you're into right now?
Speaker 3: I just think my search history would be like indistinguishable from a curious bigot, you know, like, so I just I can't even imagine.
Speaker 1: Technology right or wrong?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, got to know more right right, right, right right?
Speaker 1: How to apply for black jobs?
Speaker 3: Are those exactly? Yeah? What about you, Jordan? For well, my.
Speaker 5: Search history is just me and my wife occasionally joking around with My last search I believe was is.
Speaker 3: Pep a rock?
Speaker 5: Because we were we were grinding it through the thing, you know, the pepper grinder, And I jokingly told her because she was also grinding salt, you also grind salt, which is a rock a rock?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so I was like, oh, you know, pepper was a rock too, and then she forced me to google it. But whenever you're forced to google something that you are one hundred percent certain was a joke, you suddenly said question yourself and like, wait, is there a form of pepper that is a rock? Yeah, I'm gonna find you know, google search history.
Speaker 3: It probably would tell you rock. Yeah, it's a corn.
Speaker 1: It's like a pepper corn, doesn't it it comes off corn free, don't.
Speaker 3: It's just it's a it's a seed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a peppercorn. It's corn from the stock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the big, big black corn. I don't know why the salt, why that's what I want to Why know.
Speaker 1: That is the type of pepper you like the BBC pepper?
Speaker 3: Yeah, during I have a history of thinking things are rocks that aren't generally Yes, you also believe that that was a rock because of Skyrim.
Speaker 5: Skyrim made me think if you can make armor out of it, that it's probably a rock. I don't get why this doesn't make perfect sense to everybody.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, yeah, I mean I get that where like, yeah, the reality of a video game kind of begins to blend in with your lived life. I'm like, I don't know, I don't know if the developers would really make me look that stupid about.
Speaker 3: This, it's would.
Speaker 1: No, I had wood in armor this whole time. Underrated Dan Jordan, who wants to go first? What's anything is underrated?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean today we're recording this is the first. I think July fourth Independence Day is underrated because who A lot of people now, A lot of people want to celebrate the the United States or whatever.
Speaker 3: But I think that's insane.
Speaker 5: I think what we need to do is celebrate the fact that we as a people decided what to do if there was a king, and you know, if there's a king, we know what to do.
Speaker 1: So Happy July fourth, everybody. Take a look at what the Supreme Court is ruled.
Speaker 3: Right, Happy July fourth, everybody. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also Independence Day a fantastic Harry Conic Junior vehicle. One of the great nineties movies of our time. I think, uh, scintillation for formaces.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, clearly we didn't celebrate our independence hard enough. I think you might be right if we could just so easily make kings or I will remind you queens now.
Speaker 4: One can dream.
Speaker 5: Jordan there, I'm really excused, are you Are you asking for monarchies.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, if you're gonna legalize a king, then you then that means we get actually also yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, only calling for the violent overthrow of the United States comments.
Speaker 1: No, we understandogize if that was not.
Speaker 3: I know you were talking about King George. I was really worried you were going to get patriotic there for a minute when you were saying that Fourth of July was underrated.
Speaker 1: What about you, Dan, something that you think is underrated.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to describe it, but it's songs that are similar to like Mandolin Rain by Bruce Hornsby or Go West's King of Wishful Thinking. There's a genre of like these old, really bad songs. Wait, what's the first one? I just wanted to just so I can reference it really quick, Bruce Hornsby, Mandolin Rain.
Speaker 4: What's the setting?
Speaker 2: I don't have we like, have we have we done some genocideing? No, you're rope a filling replaced?
Speaker 3: Maybe yeah, maybe a particularly emotionally draining filling right right, it's just h yeah, that genre of music sometimes you just need it.
Speaker 5: Is your ex girlfriend's favorite filling, That's that's the one you're getting removed.
Speaker 3: I recently stumbled across a couple of songs that kind of sound like that, and I don't know what it is, but it hit me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love I love like some songs that are so like Sacharin or just sort of take you back to like some era where no one knew anything about what was actually happening in the world.
Speaker 3: That's what it is.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a time when no one knew what, like how fucked up the world was, and you're like, yeah, dude, fucking mandolin rain.
Speaker 3: Man or that's all. It was the end of the Innocent Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. That's also isn't that genre the return? No? Not no, not that's.
Speaker 4: But this, by the way, this music video is wild.
Speaker 2: It looks like like me sitting around with a bunch of jam band guys in like first year of college and watching them all play the mandolin and smoking like out of a big bong and being like, yeah, I love this.
Speaker 3: You are like fish yeah man, mand Well now I got it. What what is it?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 3: It's not like quite yacht rock.
Speaker 1: It's like just sort of that soft jazz.
Speaker 4: Music to fuck too.
Speaker 3: Also, that is another thing that's underrated though too. It is the yacht rock web series from Oh You Channel long ago. Yeah, everybody knows. That was Actually the way I started listening to yacht rock, like ironically, was because I loved the depictions of like how Kenny Loggins and all that more fucking chatting shit and I hear there's a little bit more depth to this ship.
Speaker 5: So you would you say that you got on the highway to the danger zone.
Speaker 3: I absolutely did.
Speaker 1: And uh I looked at a Michael McDonald's greatest hits up and said you belong to me.
Speaker 5: Oh so stranger he did. He did a verse on a Holy Ghost track. The Holy Ghost was like an early thousands dance punk you know, like the yeah yeah yeahs Brooklyn Eric kind of thing. And Uh, it's just so fantastic to hear his wild ass over a dance punk track. It's just like, oh, it's perfect, it's pers great.
Speaker 3: He kind of yeah.
Speaker 1: He was sort of like in a way like yarling, but we didn't quite know what it was yet, just like that that way of singer, Like there's something infectious about how fuck McDonald gets down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you keep, you keep forgetting how good he is. It's another one of the songs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We're not in love anymore, ahead and things will never be the same again.
Speaker 4: I guess I'm on my own.
Speaker 1: There we go. We've died, completed the circle. Jordan, what is something you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 1: Democracy, Democracy as a whole is overrated.
Speaker 5: I think people people have been telling me this whole time that we've been doing it right, and clearly we haven't. I haven't seen any that every nobody's ever represented my interests. One time nobody's even listened to me. Every time I've been like, hey, maybe we should do this, they've countered with no, how about more to the military. So I say, no, Moss, no more democracy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's embrace it for what it is. Popularity contests.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I refuse to participate any longer in the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I'm coming in hot today. That's right, that's what I've been thinking.
Speaker 5: Well, actually, so here's what happened.
Speaker 3: Can I recommend you sit down and listen to some Bruce hornsby I think you're okay?
Speaker 4: How about them Pepper Rocks?
Speaker 3: All right, it's my fault.
Speaker 5: About an hour ago, my little sister texted me asking me if I could pick her up from the airport from Midway.
Speaker 6: So my stress has been high on the end the country. That's basically just because you got to go to Midway. Yeah, that's pretty much all I need and all. Yeah, and as and people in LA have the same thing. When someone's like, hey, can you come to LAX, I'm like, wow, So I could die trying to get in because it takes fucking seven years. No, No, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. This thing, this thing they call.
Speaker 1: Democracy here, it's really something especially when they keep saying things like this is the fight for democracy and this is the guy who will defend it, and you're like, are we talking about the same.
Speaker 3: I think we're having a great time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It is interesting that it is still July fourth week and this is like the UK is having their elections and you're like, yeah, I know they have a king still, but at least they have a parliament, Like, at least it's representative.
Speaker 4: At least there's more than one party.
Speaker 2: Could we fucking get that over here, so that maybe someone who doesn't want all money to military could represent us?
Speaker 3: Well, they come up with some cool stuff.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think the country of Brexit is clearly the one we should follow.
Speaker 2: Right now, I say, would it be such a bad thing to be recolonized?
Speaker 6: Yeah, now we're talking, you're speaking my language.
Speaker 1: So we can throw the shackles of the monarchy off of ourselves yet again, as.
Speaker 3: Long as it's not frage involved. Yeah right?
Speaker 1: Oh god, Oh Nige, what about you, Dan, what's something you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: I always have a difficult time with overrated because you know, like it has such a negativity. But I think Reese's peanut butter cups. You know, I don't want to put any person down by saying that some piece of art is overrated or anything like that, because you know, people are trying, people are trying.
Speaker 4: To mona Lisa.
Speaker 3: Trash. But whatever. Yeah, I think Reese's peanut butter cups are they're they get more credit than their due. And are you fine?
Speaker 1: Are you a peanut butter chocolate combo advocate or you are just generally like, man, fuck, I don't give a fuck about peanut and chocolate.
Speaker 3: You know, I definitely see where it's coming from. I can see the allure of it. I see the peanut butter and chocolate how they complement each other. That I'm not it doesn't miss me entirely. But yeah, Reese's peanut butter cup, everybody puts it up on the top tier. Same thing kind of with uh, you know, maybe a Starburst I think I think.
Speaker 2: Is overrated, especially the original. You don't need to citrus in an original, Like you could go Starburst the blue or the purple or but you don't need a too citrus.
Speaker 4: In a in a candy lineup. That's some bullshit. Four to exactly. That was just gonna say, I couldn't remember how many there were.
Speaker 2: But no, it's a but here's the thing about Reese's pieces is that there's a thing, well butterfingers. The only other real popular candy is butterfinger, which I think objectively is disgusting.
Speaker 1: And it gets stuck in my teeth in a way that I can't stand and it could because I'm eating that are seven years old everything.
Speaker 3: It's a textural problem. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but you know, the the other countries have much better selections of candies. I think four cand in it. Yeah, if you want to mess around with some manas yeah, can Yeah.
Speaker 4: Just what other country are you though?
Speaker 1: You better not say England. We were just do the shackles off of the monarchy.
Speaker 3: What about the king makes them wonderful?
Speaker 1: I love anything by Cadbury.
Speaker 3: Turkish delights. No, we were just over in Canada and like coffee crisp is just such a cool Yeah, everyone's such a good bar. Everyone talks about coffee crisp. Yeah, and how we don't have that here. Yeah, it's worth it for the tryst.
Speaker 2: The trade, the candy trade deficit between the US and Canada. They got the short shrift in NAFTA.
Speaker 4: You know, fuck that.
Speaker 3: Put terraces on candies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bring I don't knowing it home bringing home. All right, we're gonna take a quick break. We're gonna be right back and we're gonna get into some Alex Jones Info Wars and the like right after this, and we're back and Dan Jordan, as I said, as someone that only hears about Alex Jones again through like whatever viral clip is blowing up, or just like the headlines and then subsequent news stories from you know, the mainstream media. I'm always like trying to figure out what exactly is happening, because every time I see a headline, I'm like, oh, Okay, this guy's fucked, and then he's back or it's like, oh this guy's crying.
Speaker 3: What is I thought?
Speaker 1: But and then another time he's like, I've declared victory over the globalists, and You're like, I thought you just you just said they were killing you?
Speaker 3: What is going on?
Speaker 1: So right now, what I've seen in like the last week right was the a court trustee is planning to shut down info Wars. Then a few days ago, a judge blocked one of the Sandy Hook families from collecting a payout what is like the overall state exactly of info Wars because I know, like now he's doing a lot of maneuvering to avoid like sort of like the financial fallout, and I know his dad is now involved, but sort of help me understand sort of what the state is exactly right now, and like if these headlines are completely meaningless or we're just this is like a slow process where eventually info Wars is dismantled and sold off.
Speaker 3: Well, it's very complicated, and I'll just give you a very broad version of this, and then Jordan will yell about it because maybe I'm certainly I'm certain he's very mad. But so basically there are two sets of cases. There's the connected cases, right, and there's the Texas plaintiffs, and they have different ideas about how to approach Alex's case now that it has been kicked out of bankruptcy the federal court. That happened like what was that on the fourteenth last month something like that, And so now we're in a situation where the Texas plaintiffs went to state court because he had been kicked out of bankruptcy. So now I was able to go and try and get collected on the things that he owes them, and the federal court said, no, we're gonna do a wind down. So the court blocking that was that, and then now they're doing the trustee is a part of the attempt to wind down the business in an orderly fashion that they believe will create more of a pot for the plaintiffs to split up. Right, And so I think he is like screwed in some sense, Like the infra wars is probably going to end up deteriorating through this. But you mentioned his dad, and it's very clear that they've set up a whole new thing that it's going to live on after this, and he's it's gonna probably be a situation where he's able to maneuver all this and keep on going.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's like a three headed hydra with his dad basically. And now it's like, yeah, well there's my dad.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: So is the dad basically creating another company to sell the nutraceutical like all the products and the dad is sort of the head of it. He's like, dude, I got nothing to do with this, Dude, My dad is a genius here.
Speaker 3: All the old stuff that used to be sold, like you mentioned silver bullet and uh, you know, like all that stuff, it's uh, now you can buy it on Doctor Jones Naturals, which is the business that his dad owns that is totally unrelated to info Wars and their old supplement business. So that's the kind of thing they've got. So now even if info Wars as a business and free speech systems the parent company, even if they completely collapse, Alex could just start a podcast and then his dad could be a sponsor and you know, hey, and it's.
Speaker 2: Legal for them to move the money into the new company. That seems like that would be stopped now, I.
Speaker 3: Guess it is.
Speaker 1: I don't know, no, I mean I think it is.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing, it is illegal, right, but ah, the government's not gonna chase it down.
Speaker 3: You have to.
Speaker 5: You have to chase down every single fucking dollar and you're gonna have to pay a lawyer to do it.
Speaker 3: And they're gonna do that.
Speaker 5: And it's gonna be another hearing in six months after that, and then another hearing to hear about whether or not the hearing from the last hearing of bankruptcy was actually the real bankruptcy or if it was a super secret fake bankruptcy and we're gonna send it back to state court.
Speaker 1: But then they take it to state court and they're.
Speaker 5: Like, hey, hey, send it back to that other court because that's where the bankruptcy is being done.
Speaker 3: Hah.
Speaker 5: I definitely didn't tell you to send it to state court where you took it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 5: We had a gentleman's agreement that because it was Father's Day, I'm gonna relax.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I just speaking of Father's Day. My dad is selling some pills and it's a totally separate business, and so.
Speaker 1: It sounds like sort of the classic example of how if you have the means to just tie everything up in court, you can just gumb everything up to the point it's glacial pace and you're still out here having the time to be like, hey, doctor Jones, no time for love, but we got time to sell these nutraceuticals under your name, and then basically the shell game continues.
Speaker 3: Almost infinitely feels like it very much feels that way, and if you watch his show, it really seems like he's being very transparent about it, like in the way that like just the other day he was talking about how like, well, you know, we may shut down, and so it's a gamble to buy products at infowards store dot com, but you know you might not get them, but you got a bet on us. You got a bet on us. Yes, but the place that's very safe to buy products from is doctor Do Consuls. It's like, you can't be more obvious about what you're doing here, right.
Speaker 4: He asked you whether you guys knew about his father before he decided.
Speaker 2: To use him to funnel money, and like whether that origin story has something to do like his origin story has somebody to do with his dad, like a las like Stephen Crowder or just like yeah, your dad.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, this checks out.
Speaker 2: Every fucking right winger that hasn't had an independent thought from their dad for their approval, like what like so I'm curious about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got an oxygen tank. Let's go. His dad was the smartest boy in Texas. He was and he built a laser or something like that. And then the global the globalists tried to recruit him coming right out of high school and he said no. And then he became a dentist and the globalist tried to recruit him again, and I guess he started working at an underground base of the globalist at some point, and he was a CIA dentist and he has a lot of secrets because of this time, but we don't know what these secrets are in the real world. His dad was a big John Birch Society guy. Oh oh yeah, he gave John Birch Society lectures when Alex was a kid, and like he grew up in that kind of a household. It's very clear that he's, like Alex has been trying to live up to that and like all of the people that associated with his dad and those probably like those small groups and stuff. And yeah, his dad's been a part of his business for a long time. I mean, okay, so there's a PQPR as another company that his dad and him owned, and that company was like they were selling the supplements to Info Wars to sell and then like paying for marketing and stuff. So there was like this weird organizational flow that his dad and his mom quite frankly, always have been a part of, right, so supportive parents, so one way to look at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm back to the specific storry because I was reading that a judge didn't want to immediately shut down info Wars for because it could still be making money with which they can make sure plaintiffs are getting their payout. But like and that there isn't an agreement between the plaintiffs as to whether this is the best thing. Some are like, no, we want it shut down because fuck this propaganda outlet, and others are like, well, we also want money. Could you explain that if you know more.
Speaker 3: About it, probably not any better than you can based on articles. I don't have any but.
Speaker 1: Philosophical difference that the victims' families are having based on how they want to be.
Speaker 5: Well, here's what impracticum when it comes down to like how it will play out, because I understand the way that it's supposed to be if everybody's everybody's talking about their filings being how everything's going to go, But those filings are how everything is going to go if everything goes perfectly, which things have not yet done whatsoever. So, for for instance, if the Texas families wanted to collect on their their fifty million dollar settlement, then they would be taking control of f f FSS. They would be taking all of Alex's stuff and then they could just sell it and then they could give the money away, you know what I'm saying, Right, that's the idea there. But who are you going to sell it to? How are you going to sell it to?
Speaker 3: Whom to?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: What would you give it? And then how much money is that?
Speaker 5: Right now they are saying it's valued at like ten million dollars, So ten million dollars, but you have to subtract the fees from everything and blah blah blah blah blah blah. And at the end of the day, the families individuals, if you split it all equally, you're going to wind up with like fifty K one hundred k max.
Speaker 3: Maybe less.
Speaker 2: It's so weird to like give a family, give a victim's family, like like the weapon, you know what I mean, Like here, here's the gun with which we killed your family member. I mean not exactly, but you know, like what would they do with the outlet other than make money from it?
Speaker 5: Like it?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Like it's sort of sick the way, Like I gotcha, it's it is to.
Speaker 2: Them blood money. This is an outlet that obviously promoted a conspiracy theory about their slain children, and so it's like, yeah, the Lemma like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, yeah, it's it is, especially like from a thematic standpoint, it is really difficult to wrestle with that that reality. I was involved with the Texas plaintiff's case during the trial. I helped as an advisor during that, like in terms of you know, bouncing things and stuff about al what Alex had said and that kind of thing. But with the bankruptcy, I've.
Speaker 1: Waited, like you you are consulted by their like legal counsel because this guy yeah wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay. I was in the deposition room for one of Alex's depositions and one of his corporate representatives. I flew out to Austin to uh to go do those and I was happy to help with that, And but when it comes down to the bankruptcy, I don't I don't understand. Like with Alex and what he did and what he said, I understand what's right. You know, it's very clear there's differences of opinion about the bankruptcy stuff that I can't parse, and I've tried to stay out of as best I can. Yeah, right, lawyer ship. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Well it's just also wild because the headlines have you think it's like oh, they're getting one point four billion.
Speaker 3: Dollars, you know what I mean? And you're like, yeah, they're not getting shipped.
Speaker 1: No, Like right, I'm like, I mean, like to your point, who is being like God, I can't wait for info wars and free speech systems to hit the market, man, because I am hopping in and scooping that ship right up, Like no, yeah, I mean if you.
Speaker 5: Think about like hourly, how many years has this been going on? You know, how much how much do you think you would get hourly? What what's your billable hours in the eight years that this lawsuit's been going on, for the judgment being one and a half billion, and for the comparison to what you're gonna get, Like, yeah, it's horrific.
Speaker 3: It's a horrifying thing they've done to these people. And that's that's what you were bringing up too, is like there is a reality that is maybe unfortunate that some people. You have to figure out what you think about it. I guess is that probably the way that you extract the most money is allowing Alex to stay on air and garnish his wages in some way, right, right, and like and that is that's exactly what you're saying, is they like giving the weapon kind of metaphor and people, you know, I don't know what the answer to that is. It's it's a mess, right right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, what do you guys think having seen and studied Alex Jones is uh? I mean, ultimately, when you zoom out, it does feel like a win for the victims, even if he can siphon off the money. It's like, I don't know, I'm I'm getting him off of YouTube was a victory and I was just, you know, I was enthralled. I'm sure you guys know a lot more about all the victims specifically in Sandy Hook, but like Lenny Posner is one of those people who I'm like fascinated by the victims. I don't think if my kid were killed in a mass shooting and some psycho spreading massive misinformation that I would like make it my job to take them down, move locations and addresses multiple times because I was being trolled endlessly, Like for my mental health, I would move on. And this is a guy who like put it all aside, and I'm sure mentally is not well. But and I know other victims families have actually committed suicide. But yeah, I'm just curious, like it's ultimately a good story, right, because he's going by.
Speaker 1: By maybe right, yeah, what's positive or negative? Did the universe just arc towards wows Laughter's like, no, nope, he will.
Speaker 3: I think my immediate reaction is is kind of just like a I don't know, I can't say, you know, like it's a I think I think that you know, you hear the stories about the one point four billion and stuff like that, and you want there to be like this just and what have you. And maybe it's unsatisfying when you're looking at it from the outside. But for each of the people who this is actually about, which is you know, the victims and the families like that, that's up to them to decide. I guess what the now, whether there's a victory or not, it seems like there's some sort of a victory in that, like this is really inconvenienced him and it's definitely hurt some visibility to do what he does, right, But he's not going to be gone. That's that's probably not going to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he's crying more. Is he crying more or less than he normally does? Because I feel like I always see Alex Jones cry over something, whether it's sold the country or you know, the info war is getting shut down. But I mean, like in those clips, because I feel like recently the internet has really been like dude, he's crying, it's over for him, And I'm like, ah, I think I need a little more context here than a guy who just you know, outwardly has these like you know, huge performative emotions on camera, But like, yeah, what what sort of the context even with that, Like is that purely to just kind of keep his audience in like they're against us?
Speaker 3: Moe.
Speaker 1: I want to say.
Speaker 5: I want to say that within the first one hundred episodes, we openly questioned how long he was gonna be on air form and that was eight years ago, Like it was, it's been a regular drumbeat of like maybe this is the time. He's not fucking maybe, you know, because you think, sure everybody, you know, nobody, everybody thinks the world's gonna end, but eventually it's gone a fucking end to somebody, right, you know, So maybe this is the time, but he just just keep going.
Speaker 3: Also, within the first hundred episodes or so, I think It was probably when we encountered the first time he fake cried and.
Speaker 4: You're immune to it now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back then it was really interesting because you know, you're watching a show that's pretending to be news and you're seeing a guy fake crying on air and you don't know what to think. You don't know what to think, like is this real? Has he really hit some kind of an emotional place? And then you just see it enough that it kind of, eh, he's doing that again, He's done the thing. Yeah, but I get it. It travels around social media really well because it is very funny.
Speaker 5: It's jarring because you're like, well, imagining what if wolf Blitzer was doing Alex. You know, like he's ostensibly a newsperson who's having a full breakdown, so you can compare it to like what if a regular newsperson was having a breakdown, and that would also be funny.
Speaker 3: It's just like, you know, what if wolf s Blitzer was wasted?
Speaker 2: If I don't know, I don't consume it, so I don't know where you actually get it. But where do you get your info wars? Do you have to be a paying member or is it just his site and also has his listenership grown or shrunk since he was deplatformed. Quick follow up, do you believe deplatforming works well?
Speaker 3: To your first question? I know a guy ell, Yeah, I get I get my Alex on the black market bootlegs. Yeah, that's right. I get him on cassettes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like the Fern Gully soundtrack, but it's.
Speaker 4: Actually he's just on wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: No, he's got kicked off all of those things. But he still has his own websites, right, and so I don't want to no plug here. Yeah yeah, yeah, but he has his website and I just can get stuff from there, right, And so audience growing decreasing as a result. I don't It's hard to tell. I think I think it was probably shrinking. And then he's back on Twitter now, so he's able to reach more people who may be unaware of his stick and that's definitely helping. But I still I don't think he is as big as he was in twenty sixteen. Yeah, Like there was a there was a real wave that he was riding at that point.
Speaker 1: And I remember even like liberal people were like, dude, this shit's kind of wild, and I'm like why are you watching?
Speaker 3: It's like, cause it's fun.
Speaker 1: And then like ten percent of those people ended up being like and that's where my news will always come from. And I was like, oh they got you with the frog stuff and now you were laughing, and now you're like you have tears in your your eyes about whatever global threat there is.
Speaker 3: But deplatforming, did you think it worked at least in this case?
Speaker 4: Or or I mean, where do you guys stand on it? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean eventually, eventually, I respect, with respect to all fact checkers and smart people everywhere. Eventually the answer should be look around you, do you think it worked?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: He's there's more and more have spawned, you know. I mean I personally where I come on deplatforming come down is like absolutely, you you must and it's important. The algorithm on YouTube feeds a bunch of other bullshit to the same people, but it's not maybe quite doesn't touch whatever third rail of defaming victims of mass shootings. It was touched, even though there's tons of whatever transphobia and violence and you know whatever.
Speaker 4: All that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that it's important to do, even if there are now so many other Alex Jones is out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mostly agree with that that that's sort of line it does. It may not solve the whole problem, but it's probably something that is worth doing.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't say abortion on YouTube without being demonetized, you know what I'm saying. Like, I mean, and I should know, iron one hundred dollars a month from YouTube.
Speaker 3: You can't say abortion on YouTube.
Speaker 4: No, you can't. You can't.
Speaker 2: I mean you can't put it in a title or like a thumbnail and probably not say it in the first like five minutes of the video. You can talk about it, of course, but you will get like you will be demoted.
Speaker 5: Well, then the platforming worked, absolutely, Yeah, I mean exactly that's how that's being used.
Speaker 1: Is definitely inconsistent, but yeah, it's I think at the very least, when you have people like that, there has to be at least some fear of that there's something negative could happen to you, rather than like it actually I'm invincible.
Speaker 3: That's actually a really good point.
Speaker 5: There is absolutely no fear anything negative will happen to him in all it's like and that's kind of part actually going back to daddy issues for Alex is that at every point in time through his personal backstory. That what we can find that's true, or at least is close enough to lore to to work right, is that any time he gets into trouble before there can be an actual consequence, daddy swoops in and it's taken care of, and it's over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: Or daddy swoops in is my savior moments for me?
Speaker 7: Well, in the in the there's an NPR thing that Ronson did where he talked about he talked to kids that grew up with Alex, and Alex was like regularly in scraps of the of the sort and where in places would be if it got hot all of a sudden, you know, it's taken care of, or they've moved to a different city, or you know what I'm saying, it's all it's all covered.
Speaker 3: Consequence. We moved to Austin from rock Wall because Alex either maybe was in some fights or the police wanted to kill him. He's gotten covered a conspiracy, one of the two, whichever war you would like to believe. Yeah, yeah, a hit job on me.
Speaker 5: He may have uncovered the police had a drug rig that they were running drugs through and it was too hot for him to stay in town.
Speaker 1: Any longer, or I was getting a lot of fights at school. One of the two, Yeah, I get one of the two. Yeah maybe, Okay, Well up to you to decide, I guess, but I think it's pretty clear. I just had no idea how much how much of a figure his dad was, because I've seen people like reference.
Speaker 3: The dad too.
Speaker 1: But now as I'm like seeing how this is all coming together with like his business and just you know, in this conversation, I'm like Jesus Christ, it's alms.
Speaker 3: He's he's a very mysterious figure, even to me, you know, like someone who spent as much time with this stuff, like he uh, you know, pieces of information from you know where you can find it. You hear Alex's version of it, which is like really hero worshiping his dad. And then there was one short deposition that he accidentally gave at the beginning of the Sandy Hook trial that is really kind of interesting, but only in as much as it it's like it doesn't really tell you all that much. But he's a Yeah, he's a weird figure. He's I think he's more deeply entwined in Alex's career than most people realize.
Speaker 1: I think he's kaiser. I think that's where we're at. I think that's the best corollary for what David Jones is is kaiser.
Speaker 3: So say, behind all these when Alex was memorializing David Bowie, he was like David Bowie's dad, David Jones, not my dad, the other one or something like all that. Oh boy, we always assumed it it was mister Jones. I thought was your brother man, because you're so cool?
Speaker 1: Do you guys think that the.
Speaker 2: Trials could have gone different because of but his dumb ass behavior, which reminds me of like again Trump's behavior of like, you know, what was it where he like had an image of the judge with like devil horns on and was openly talking shit about her, Like could this have gone another way for him if he had just like not pretent, not been like an elitist ahole who like thought he could get away with anything.
Speaker 4: Maybe not, I mean, maybe it was always gonna be.
Speaker 3: How about how about this?
Speaker 5: Like, because I understand your question, and I think I think your question ultimately boils down to if he had made different choices, would things to have turned out a different way, yes, And I think I think the answer to that is is twofold. Like, first, obviously if he made different choices, things would have turned out different. But second, the better question is could he make different choices physically in this university? Yeah capable, And the answer to that is no. This is not about he And that's why he's That's why the system can't function with him is because ultimately.
Speaker 3: The idea is like you have to agree to be compelled to do something.
Speaker 5: Sure, you know you were saying that you owe us a billion dollars, but eventually you have to like give me the money, right you have to, you have to give it to me. And if he just goes no long enough, then eventually you get to the point where it's like either you go take it physically from him or you quit.
Speaker 3: And then there's a standoff or something.
Speaker 4: And he's betting there definitely will be a standoff.
Speaker 2: I think you guys, I mean, he's just betting that you're going to question of would knowledge fight stop because clearly it's not going to stop, because he would do a standoff.
Speaker 3: I would hope, I mean I don't hope, but it turns out the right wing tradition that he comes from. It seems like they love a standoff, and I feel like if he didn't, it would be very off brand.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what was it you said?
Speaker 5: You was you you lived long enough to or no, you die Bill Cooper, you live long enough to see yourself become Alex Joes something along. I was.
Speaker 3: Ranch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, because Bill Cooper died in a shootout with Yes the way, the way You're supposed.
Speaker 4: To go, the Bundy Ranch. They kind of won.
Speaker 3: It was like.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'd say, So, everyone seems like they're doing all right. All right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about some of the current events that Alex has been talking about after this and we're back, and you know, obviously the first presidential debate has gotten a lot of discussion.
Speaker 3: Many people or like the shows.
Speaker 1: That should be someone else and other people like, we fucking told you this whole fucking time.
Speaker 3: What the fuck's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: I'm very curious how is Alex Jones discussing sort of this current election, and you know, especially as it relates to the debate recently, I'm I'm curious if you had anything, you know, Alex jonesy in to say about it, or he was just sort of like, this is what happens when you don't take nutraceuticals and just turn it into.
Speaker 3: An ad Well. Uh, he was predicting that maybe there would be a murder at the debate, so that was fun. I wish there was the possibility of Trump being assassinated because the globalists hate him, but then maybe they would kill Biden because that would make the Democrats look like victims, and then it would solve the problem that Biden's a bad candidate, and then they beat Trump. So there was a lot of fun going on beforehand, but then when it wasn't really all that exciting, he was just I don't know, He's like this, this is a problem with a two party system. You're like, wait, what the middle take now?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: I think it's interesting because everybody in the real world's reaction was like, ah, Biden didn't perform well, and so you would imagine like Alex would be like, ha ha, we're you going to take a victory lap, but you're mistaking reality again.
Speaker 1: In their world, it was just really boring. It was just boring.
Speaker 5: Nobody got into a fight. Yeah, no, murder, yeah, the mask fell off. Yeah, yeah, there was supposed to be something. There's supposed to be fireworks or something. It was just two old men shit talking about golf. So then does he just do the thing where like a lot of conspiracy theoristies have to kick the can down the road. It's like, well, maybe I was wrong about that one, but this this next thing, you know, probably gonna happen. Then oh no, He's just kind of like whatever that was boring.
Speaker 3: Well, one of the hallmarks of Alex's behavior is they he'll make those predictions like there's gonna be a murder at the debate, and then just when it doesn't happen. I didn't say that was gonna happen. I was just I just said maybe it would happen. I was just we were just looking at it from all sides. So there's no responsibility for any of that stuff, and he could just move forward right right.
Speaker 2: But I do think that the eclipse was was the moment that they swapped Biden's body importing because he was basically like, the deep State is going to use the eclipse to pull I forgot exactly what it was. Maybe you guys remember, but also it might be just one of them, any eclipses, every eclipse.
Speaker 3: Actually, right, there's there were a lot of things going on with the eclipse, but it was it was mostly about preparing martial law drills, yes, yes, in order to implement a prison state across the United States, right, which definitely.
Speaker 4: Happened, Like we already have a prison state, my guy, Like I see people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was mostly just about increased traffic cops and stuff like that for tourism. But but that was martial law drills, yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: And like in terms of what's does he have any like sort of overarching themes about this election, like in terms of what the stakes are or what like what is meant to happen because it's going to open X Y or Z door.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's an interesting question. What is I mean, you know, what are the stakes? The stakes are always it's God versus the devil. Yo, this is I mean, the election is the election. But this is in the fight of all fights, right, is the beginning and the ending of Alpha Nomega.
Speaker 3: You know, this is just another battle. Jordan, You're touching on something I think that is really important and I think a lot of people don't recognize that, like Alex is not political, like there's stuff that like really does impact political realities. But he thinks that God gives him visions of the future and that he's fighting literal demons and that all of the people who are on the left and who disagree with him are possessed by these demons and all of this stuff. There's a spiritual warfare that is not metaphorical that Alex believes he's a crusader in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so it's kind of admirable.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I respect that more than like artisan hackery, you know, where you're like at least you're unique versus like, oh, bidden totally fucked that debate up is that he's just like, nah, the lizard demons are still getting like I don't know, it's at least there's a lane like your lots of it's like trying to cover it every week.
Speaker 1: Ye yeah, I mean, but then that's my But then I also, as you'd say, like he's unable, like he's compelled to say these these things. But then in court he's like, I'm a performance artist. Well right, you know, like lawyer said that, yeah, well we're so where do you guys, like, where do you guys land in terms of what his actual intent is and what is how he's taking in the world, Like it's fully just like this is this is legit to him? Or it's half like, I mean, this seems like it's working, so I guess I'll just keep doing it. Kind of a thing could be both, Yeah, could be a mix. Who knows where compulsion meets craft, Right, it's somewhere in there.
Speaker 3: What do you think.
Speaker 5: I'm of the opinion that in twenty twenty four, intent should no longer matter for any of us. You know, Like, I understand a lot of people have intended to do a lot of shit, but now they what's done is done, and people need to be held accountable for it.
Speaker 3: So I really don't care what anybody intends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the what's in Alex Jones's heart is a weird one.
Speaker 1: Like what does he mean? I don't care. Here's what he's done. Let's do the thing to that.
Speaker 5: Let's react appropriately to the thing that instead of reacting to the thing that that person wished.
Speaker 3: What happened, Yeah, it's the thing that I come back to a bit. Is like Alex constantly on air has said that he's murdered multiple people, like watched them die, Like he said, said he's stop people's goods out. Yeah, when they bled to death in front of him, he said stuff like that. Yeah. And then under oath he was asked about that and he said he's never murdered anybody, never killed anybody. But like there's a you see someone grotesquely describe having committed murder, and you have to ask yourself, like, Okay, you either believe that you did this or you want the audience to believe this about you, and it's not true, and either way the impact is really fucked up. Sure, so that's really where the reality is. You know, whether he knows what he's doing is just all false or whatever, it still impacts the real world in a way that matters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's and like I guess how I felt like for a while, there was like this idea of sort of a lot of the stuff that Alex would have, like say on his show or the people he would have on was sort of like a beginning entry point into like the conservative misinfo taka sphere kind of thing and then could get mainstreamed. Is he is that influence like waning by any like any measurable way, or he's just kind of still just sort of this like sideshow figure that occasionally has these takes that like end up intersecting and being beneficial to like conservative causes and things like that.
Speaker 3: Well you know how you said like one out of one hundred or people were watching and laughing and then they're like, oh no, you're crying now, yeah, right right, that's the purpose that Alex serves, you know, Like that's the he can crack through to people and get them to start listening to narratives and ship that they don't really realize is as bad as it is. And then oh, what do you know, we have some Nazi show up on the show, who I'm pretending is just kind of a cool dude, right, you know, and oh, maybe you'll start listening to that. It's a gradual path that Alex serves as an entry point with that. In terms of like the information stuff, I think there's so many people now that he is not nearly as important for them. He's more of a follower than a leader and that stuff. I think than he was let's say, early two thousands.
Speaker 5: He's like a legacy now, you know, he's still given a lot of he's still given a lot of shrift, but in reality he can take him to leave.
Speaker 3: Him, bring him out to like do a speech a turning point, not because he's gonna have some great ideas, but because he's gonna be like catchphrases.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you know what he did for the brand, you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we love we love your work man, we love what you did.
Speaker 3: We love what you did.
Speaker 1: So I guess, from your perspective, what's the best and worst case scenarios for what Alex is next couple of years ago is from the just watching the waves and undulations of info wars for whom I would say, for us as people who are having to live in a world that is affected by his existence.
Speaker 5: Best case scenario with the parameters that we have, as in like things that are feasibly.
Speaker 1: Possible legally and otherwise. Yeah, oh, I can't answer that one.
Speaker 3: I think worst case scenario is you live near Alex and he eats you, because you know he's threatened to do that so that he will barbecue your ass. Yeah if he yeah, if he loses all of his money and he has to resort to eating human flesh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they'll sell it on what Dr Jones dot com.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I've got a best case scenario. Here's the best case scenario. All right, we organ as a party and we just start digging on all of his property, and I guarantee we'll find more money than.
Speaker 4: Right now got burying gold energy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's our that's our best case scenario. We all organize shovel parties and that we moved from there, and then what you keep what you find basically, or do we all pitch it? I think we I think we obviously donated to I mean it's it's inappropriate respect.
Speaker 3: You might get a finder's feet Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Anybody, anybody who pockets the gold is going right back and half.
Speaker 1: Right exactly until the Supreme Court overturns Finders v.
Speaker 3: Keepers. Uh, we were back to square one.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, Dan Jordan, thank you so much for joining us on the Daily Zeitgeist.
Speaker 3: Where can people find you? Follow you, support you, all that kind of good stuff websites just knowledge fight dot com perfect perfect, Thanks for having us, Oh no, thank you, of course.
Speaker 1: It's always great to have people on to talk about just like the wacky shit that's happening, especially like again for the depth of your knowledge, it's uh, it's impressive and helps so much because like you're saying, like half the time I'm asking a question, it's like you're kind of not make gidding it with what Alex Jones is because I think so much of what we experience as a sort of being, like, look at this creature that screams from the corners and that's weird, versus understanding that his whole thing is like I'm offering people perspective that's completely devoid of reality, which allows all these other ideas to take a foothold, and then I've created some kind of day walker who.
Speaker 2: Can I think that's really apps because like Miles and I are like coming in with real specific questions.
Speaker 3: It's like he is what he is, you know, and.
Speaker 2: There's no real logic to it. I have just really rapid fire a couple questions before you guys go, which is sure, does he smell like he looks and is his voice like an Elizabeth Holmes situation where it's like.
Speaker 3: Paras hltan like he colde switching. Yeah, First question is how do you think he spells? How do you think he looks like he smells.
Speaker 2: He smells, he looks like he smells like yeah, like like just backed balls, like just like just uh but worse, you know, like after a hot day, you you're you're It's like our four of leaning over the July fourth barbecue, didn't take a shower yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's a combo of like dried sweat, cigarette smoke, and like faint cologne that isn't quite strong enough and so it comes together in this like terrible. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I don't know he I mean I don't didn't try to smell.
Speaker 3: I was near him, and I don't remember him smelling that. It was in the deposition room, and I don't remember it. You could know, No, Unfortunately, I can't say a fly landed on him or the stink lines and everything. I think it was just kind of like a cologne ish okay type of smell. Okay, what was your second one? Oh?
Speaker 4: Whether the voice is a put on, I mean it is obviously played up.
Speaker 3: I think he just smoked a lot. Yeah, Okay, I think some of it is a put on.
Speaker 5: In the early day, he was doing a rush. He was doing straight rush Limbaugh, and it was a full on affected. Yeah yeah, yeah, and I think over time he's just smoked a lot and life sucks like it's just you know, it's just all awful for it does what he does to his body. So now it's probably more realistic than you know, what's what's the mask and what's the human beneath that?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah, there's a there is a difference if you watch him in like a deposition setting, there's a difference from him like performing high energy on stage, but it does still feel like the same type of voice. I'll believe. If there's any sincerity, it's that it sounds like sounds like that. Ye yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Oh man.
Speaker 1: And also, guys, is there any work of media, social, visual, anything that you've been enjoying, something that.
Speaker 3: Put a smile on your face?
Speaker 5: Hmm?
Speaker 3: Whenever I whenever I need a respite, I'll go to the Hay Randy podcast. I love Tim Baltz's Hey Randy podcast. Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, Jordan, what about you?
Speaker 5: Oh I think, guy, Well, every night my wife and I now watch an episode of task Master just before we go to bed.
Speaker 3: Just watch it and go to sleep. Because I am eighty five years old and I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: You gotta love a panel show from the UK, right, God, I love one of those. Francesca, thank you so much for joining me today guest hosting. Where do people find you?
Speaker 3: See you? And what's the meat?
Speaker 1: Anything? Social media? Regular media thing you've been liking?
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't prepare for that. I don't enjoy things match you know that about me.
Speaker 2: You can find me on all the podcast platforms, Thebituation Room and then I'll be in Chicago August nineteenth and twentieth around the DNC at the Lincoln Lodge with Matt Leeb two nights, one podcast night, one stand up night, So go get tickets.
Speaker 4: Jessicaforanteeny dot com. And what am I enjoying? Fucking just just the memes coming out?
Speaker 1: Just the memes, fucking nothing, just the memes.
Speaker 4: About Biden resigning. And you know, Kamala Harris being dude and dude in yellow like behind the tree.
Speaker 3: Oh, rubbing mids.
Speaker 4: I'm having your hands even though it won't.
Speaker 3: Be her, that won't happen. Yeah, that's nut. Well, we can all.
Speaker 1: We can all live in our own fantasy worlds, can't we. A tweet I like is from at the ex keep x Brown that says, I keep telling y'all the man has divided the single wing into two parts and charging us more for a perceived preference, thereby dividing us as a people, all while reaping inflated profits. Because yeah, the wing used to just be one piece, and now we're flats versus drums. Look what happened to us? Look what happened to us? But it's flats all day for me. You can find me at Miles of Gray on Twitter, Instagram. You can find Jack and I on the basketball podcast.
Speaker 3: I was Jack. I'm at boostie Is.
Speaker 1: I'm also talking about ninety Day Fiance. That's my respite on the other show for twenty Day Fiance. You can find us at daily Zeitgeis on Twitter at the daily zey Caase on Instagram. We got a Facebook fan page, a website, daily zeitgeist dot com post our episodes and our footnotes where you can find the song we write out on, as well as some of the things we talked about today. I just want to send us out on a song from one of my favorite producers, Kate Trenada, had a new album come out earlier this month, and this track is called Dance Dance, Dance, Dance and a good It's just like some good, good soul, you know, soothing music. It's energetic, you can nod your head to it, and it's exactly what I would say. Yes, absolutely philosophical twins here, at least for the vibes that it gives you. It's my mandolin rain, and I hope it will be yours too. All Right, we will talk to y'all later. We're back later today with telling you what's trending out there on the internet. So until then, take care yourselves.
Speaker 3: We'll see you bye.