Speaker 1: From Hollywood to your Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: I have burped a lot on the way in this morning, and I think it's because I had extra garlic last night that did not totally settle yet hopefully I will let you will not notice that. A matter of fact, I have my button here just like that where I can take care of anything.
Speaker 3: But you know that stuff, just like the garlic, then just comes out of your pores.
Speaker 2: Just dudes. But I don't think. I don't think. I don't think it comes out of my arms. But you know the rash I've had under my arms?
Speaker 4: Yeah, did it go away?
Speaker 2: I still have it? Oh No, I still love it?
Speaker 1: So that might aim is it can't be your deodorant, then, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know if you were like using it before.
Speaker 4: My old deodorant was giving me rashes. That's why I switched to yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I've already switched to mind, So what I do go to yours?
Speaker 4: Switch?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You gotta say, at some point, maybe your armpits don't like it anymore. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. They're like saying, eh, yeah, but you're lucky. I'm alive. I was running yesterday and I inhaled a bug. I was breathing and did she do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, one of her shows.
Speaker 2: I was literally it was, but I was choking on it. It was like it goes like it goes and it's like a sharp little.
Speaker 3: Delio and it went down your air pipe, it went into my air Did you swallowed her? Did you try to throw it out?
Speaker 2: I tried to. If you would have seen me, you would have called an ambulance. Yeah, yeah, because I was on the side of the road trying to snot out. Yeah, everywhere, but man, awful, it's dangerous. But don't you.
Speaker 4: Find it so remarkable that the human body knows there are all these holes and tubes, and that we know to swallow our food down the right hole instead of the air hole.
Speaker 2: Grais anatomy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but don't you find that like so amazing?
Speaker 2: But sometimes I get the wrong thing in the wrong pipe. It's like like almond skins. You don't know how many almond skins have been trapped in the wrong of this body. But I was a little bit pat. I wasn't gonna die, but it was very uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: And you know.
Speaker 2: When you got something large and you're like, yes, you put all your might to get it out. It's kind of like I just think.
Speaker 1: It dissolved and then you like irritated and all the things.
Speaker 4: What kind of bug was it?
Speaker 3: Well, you don't know.
Speaker 2: Well I don't know. I am not an insect expert.
Speaker 4: Was it like like a fly or like small?
Speaker 2: Like it was? I mean, in my mind it felt like as big as a be, but it could have been a large net and you were punchy.
Speaker 3: With your mouth open.
Speaker 2: I've got you know. I had the app on. It's curated some playlists for me. And what song was that? Tell you right now?
Speaker 3: His pictures about.
Speaker 2: The wide open like, let me tell you, I remember the plays.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: Diamonds by Rihanna, Shine.
Speaker 3: Bath like.
Speaker 2: Great Running. He loves his ballads right into my esophagus. Shut, crunchy bug, crunchy bog. Let this be your winning. Be careful, they gotta you gotta like I'm really into the breathing, But be careful with things in the air. That's a lightning bug.
Speaker 3: Through my cheeks. I wish there was were you around any buildings. There must be security tape that we can.
Speaker 2: My gosh, I'd even pay to see it, all right, that's pretty good. I guess we have to do something today, don't We should?
Speaker 3: With Taylor Swift tickets all day long.
Speaker 2: Honestly, we need to do nothing but that. That's all. We could just do that and be fine. Today is flag day. Today is International bath Day too. What does that mean she should bathe? I think it bath a bath the baths needed day. I don't often bathe. I mean I often clean a shower more than I talk a big bath game a lot, but I don't actually activate a bath too often. Time laziness, complacency.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wish the tub could fill it faster.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's so funny when you say, tob I think our engineer.
Speaker 3: I was talking cover over my house.
Speaker 2: Could to put some salt in my bath. I also wonder sometimes I've gotten a little lazy in the shower and I use liquid body wash. Any issue with that versus.
Speaker 3: Why why is that lazy?
Speaker 2: I just feel like for some reason I get a better wash with the bar M.
Speaker 1: I don't use the bar only on my face. I have like this bar that I use on my face.
Speaker 2: But when you use your shower gel, I only use my hand.
Speaker 3: I have this like scrubber that I got on Amazon. It's incredible.
Speaker 2: I don't have that.
Speaker 3: You need to get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hand's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: Do you think our ancestors had a hand scrubber back in the day.
Speaker 3: No, they probably had like these other weird tools.
Speaker 2: Now that you put me through a thought procest exactly. I bet they were bathing by firewood, h heating up those copper bowls. Fair romantic.
Speaker 3: Actually, I think they used the washcloth.
Speaker 2: Actually, they probably used a banana lee for something. M But anyway, it's nasabath day. So take one.
Speaker 3: Well, there's their journey. Really gave it it'.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you, Tanya, what's going on with you in the robots?
Speaker 3: Okay? A robot?
Speaker 4: You know those robots that go around like I only see them in West Hollywa.
Speaker 2: That's the same thing I'm feeling, an emotional sadness.
Speaker 4: Okay, So okay, So so what these.
Speaker 2: Are these delivery robots that are so cute. Yes, they're so cute.
Speaker 4: So they bring you so nervous for them, they bring encounter them in the valley, they bring you your food, so it's like your coast.
Speaker 2: It's mind boggling to see them on the side of the street.
Speaker 4: And so I was watching this guy. He had little eyes in the front of him and.
Speaker 2: He he was, let's find them so cute.
Speaker 4: Crossing the street. And he was probably misguided because he was hitting the curb. He couldn't get like, you know, the dip and the curb for them to go up. He was hitting one of his wheels was hitting the side of it.
Speaker 3: And there's all these.
Speaker 4: People walking around him, not helping him get on the right path.
Speaker 2: And he is a machine.
Speaker 4: He's a machine. And my eyes are watering. My eyes are like a cry, like I'm emotionally attached to this robot that's having a hard time getting up this sidewalk.
Speaker 3: Now, let the robot die on the curb.
Speaker 2: No, No, the cute component in my heart starts to pound a little bit when I see these things. And I was worried the other day. One was like, I was so nervously was going to cross the street.
Speaker 4: I know, no, I'm sysney, I know this. I know it is a machine.
Speaker 2: They trick you. They put two little round things on the front of the bucket and it makes you think it's a it's an animal.
Speaker 3: My eyes were well, so.
Speaker 1: You'res supposed to go into oncoming traffic to try to save this box.
Speaker 4: But no, I was in the car. I was driving.
Speaker 2: If you have a pet, you have a dog, like you just picture like.
Speaker 4: Yes, I was picturing some like stumbling across the thing, and I was like, somebody help him.
Speaker 2: The robots slow down, all right. So the other day I slowed down because I saw it was coming to an intersection. I was like, oh my gosh, I hope he or she or they get damn or it it's an it. Yeah, and uh, sure enough, it kind of like stopped and hesitated, and I was like, that's all right. And then I thought, how do people not like steal stuff from me?
Speaker 1: I think, once it hits a curve, it's like a roomba, like, once it hits the curve of private reverses and then.
Speaker 2: Business on the streets out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: This one was having such a tough time and then the light turned green and I don't even know. I don't even know how it ended. I don't know if he got up on the curb or not. But nobody was helping him.
Speaker 2: No, And you know what, if you see a robot with eyes, come on.
Speaker 1: No, I tell the world that they want us to live in. They can deal with a few dead robots.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you brought this up because I had some emotional moments with the roombus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, and I know this is the thing because my friend Ally has the same reaction when she sees them. She gets really like emotionally attached to that.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 4: I know it's definitely something.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: No, they're going to take over the world and let the let these few.
Speaker 2: It's very risky.
Speaker 3: They need to, Like.
Speaker 2: I don't have it, but there's cars that are going to drive themselves without the.
Speaker 3: Happening already here, m I'm just slow down, not ready for it.
Speaker 2: Your Morning Hack is next. Let's have a moment for all those robots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's pour one out struggling.
Speaker 2: So the morning Hack, right, and a quote of the day for this Wednesday already mid June. The kids are just getting out of school, I know, but you mark our words. It'll be fast and we'll be saying that whole laundry list of back to school days.
Speaker 1: I'm already to Christmas, setting up their fall activities, all that lining it up.
Speaker 2: Already halfway to Christmas. They will play a Christmas song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I might as well start Christmas shopping now.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, don't even get me started.
Speaker 2: I plan for it all right. So three texts to never send after a first date. I'm just thinking back to when I would struggle with what to say in a text after a first date. Always remind me, Tanya, H. So, if a guy took you out and dropped you off, was it you would send a text while he driving a home set. When he got home, he saw a text from you about what a great night it was. I thought it was so sweet. I thought that was so thoughtful making him wait.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I hated that game. We wait three days to.
Speaker 2: Talk to him?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I never waited right away.
Speaker 3: I'm the first one texting Michael.
Speaker 2: Right now. No.
Speaker 3: When we were first dating, I made the first.
Speaker 2: Move, like didn' your first take go all the way?
Speaker 4: No, oh my, all the way?
Speaker 2: I thought you fast.
Speaker 3: No, we didn't know hook up fast.
Speaker 1: We went on a blind date with a group of people and then exchanged numbers.
Speaker 3: I know you did. I just let that slie.
Speaker 1: I just let it naturally happen in your in your orbit. We exchanged numbers and then I texted him the next morning and said we should go out.
Speaker 2: Didn't you guys go on a weekend together pretty quickly?
Speaker 3: That's what it was. Three weeks and we went on a weekend and he.
Speaker 2: Want a trip. He was one of those things, are you.
Speaker 4: So remember that? Never to say that again.
Speaker 2: I've arranged when Sisney says go all the way, and I just said him. But because I was talking about Sisiny, my brain was like, oh, say it in her job.
Speaker 3: Whatever you need to tell yourself.
Speaker 4: I did not enjoy that.
Speaker 3: You guys, what do you what do you want us to say?
Speaker 4: Just do better? Next time?
Speaker 2: You better? What making hooking up? Yeah? What expression would you use for doing it? Doing it?
Speaker 4: Didn't you guys do it right away?
Speaker 3: Oh that sounds so much better. I'm not gonna ask you know it sounded natural. Don't deny it.
Speaker 2: All right? Well after a first date. Okay, here's what they say. Relationship experts say, do not send these texts after just one day. The check in texts like how's your day going? I do it all the time, or I didn't do it all the time. I still do I do w Whitey, No, what are you doing right? Lobband? W?
Speaker 3: I d huh, I do very brief.
Speaker 2: Well, you know my style much effort. They say, never send a good morning or good night text? Why, I don't know?
Speaker 4: Those are intimate? That's intimate?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah, how about good morning, I'll we have a great day. Good morning, sunshine inod morning sunshine, it's a beautiful morning. Good morning.
Speaker 1: So they say, don't send these texts after just one day, one day, and I'm don't what's wrong with these?
Speaker 2: Don send dirty texts after one day?
Speaker 3: After one okay, that makes sense, all.
Speaker 2: Right, After one day, the only text should be thanking them for a great time and setting up the next time. Yeah. I kind of think like, I don't care what experts say. I want to do what I want to do based on way I.
Speaker 4: Feel modern, ma'am.
Speaker 3: Get it, get me a shirt, bro, And if you want to go all the way, go all the way, I can't.
Speaker 2: Go all the way. I didn't even think. I just did it.
Speaker 3: You just did and you didn't even realize it.
Speaker 4: I've never done it all the way. After our first date.
Speaker 3: I did, and the minute I did, I was like this guy.
Speaker 6: In it depends what you call firstday right exactly, because then it was just the One Night Stand.
Speaker 2: Today's quote, you don't have to like and do and be what you've always liked and been and done. You can change it anytime. I think that's really good. It's really good. So it's wired Reddit the morning. Guys. We need to wrap our heads around today this Wednesday. Just take it on just FM Headlines with okay Well.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump became the first former president to face a judge on federal charges, as he pleaded not guilty in a Miami court room yesterday to dozens of felon accounts accusing him of hoarding classified documents and refusing government demands to give them back. Trump did not speak at all during the court appearance. With El Nino arriving earlier in the year than usual, meteorologists are warning things could heat up even more this summer. It's not yet clear how strong the twenty twenty three El Nino will be right now, forecasters give it a fifty six percent chance of developing into a strong al Nino and an eighty four percent chance of topping moderate strength. And USC's new Rowlinson Stadium will break ground later this year thanks to a ten million dollar gift from the Fritz B.
Speaker 3: Burns Foundation.
Speaker 1: Of course, that was just in part of the thirty eight million dollar development for USC's women's soccer and lacrosse programs. More than doubling the seats for fans and the future modern facilities are going to be incredible. The project is set to be done by twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: On air with Ryan Seacrest, Good morning Seacrest with you. Thanks for listening to us. I want to jump right into it. We're giving away Taylor Swift tickets every hour in the morning. We start first thing, right after six o'clock. Then I roll out with Tanya Sisney sticks right, she does it.
Speaker 1: Then what happens, Well, we have it's the back to back Taylor songs that you're listening all day long.
Speaker 3: So I might have it, Gabby might have it, Jojo might have it.
Speaker 1: You have to listen all day long for those two back to back tailor songs.
Speaker 2: We could have made it a little easier.
Speaker 4: That's pretty easy.
Speaker 3: It's pretty easy.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go. Leslie's on the line. We're gonna play Tay or Nay. Have you played this before?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Leslie and Wittier, Good morning, How are you? Leslie?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, Hi, good morning, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm super excited to try and get you these Taylor Swift tickets. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I hope.
Speaker 2: So so let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: This is called Tay or Nay. It's very easy. All you have to do is beat the game of tay Orny. We're gonna read you a fun fact about Taylor. Is it true or not true? If it's true, you say Tay. If it's not true, you say nay.
Speaker 5: It is simple, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: You gotta get three right before you get three wrong. And here we go. Okay Taylor. By the way, Leslie, who will you take to Taylor's with?
Speaker 5: That's a good question.
Speaker 8: Either my mom or my sister?
Speaker 2: And who's who's with you right now? My sister really bummed if you take your mom? Hi? Sister? What's your name?
Speaker 5: Caylan?
Speaker 2: What's up? Ryan? Hiis? And Tanya? Hi? Okay? Here we go to the game Tay your name true or not right? Taylor provided the voice for a fourteen year old girl named Audrey in the animated film The Lorax Tayornae.
Speaker 5: Hey, that is Tay.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, you got it. I find to find a thingy all right, there you go. Next one gotta get two more. When Taylor was fourteen, she wrote a novel called A Girl Named Girl. It has never been released. Taylor Nae, Hey, Tony, what do you think?
Speaker 4: I think it's Nae.
Speaker 2: No, it's tay R. Leslie and sister. We're one away from Taylor Swift tickets here. It is my god, Oh my gosh. Taylor made her acting debut in two thousand and nine in an episode of the TV show ncis Is that Nay or tay.
Speaker 7: Kay?
Speaker 2: It's actually Nay It was c S. I ragged fad.
Speaker 1: Who I get those confused all the times?
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, I had to. I actually have it in front of me, and I had to read it slowly to make sure I got it right.
Speaker 3: So I gave Okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: It's okay, Leslie Witt Here for the Wind, For the Wind Taylor Shop Takes. Taylor wrote the hit song This Is What You Came For under the fake name Adam Wiles. Tay or nay m.
Speaker 8: Under Adam Wiles.
Speaker 7: Yeah, can I get a lifeline?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm playing? Will you be a tailor?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 5: Hm?
Speaker 2: Hmm, what's your gut? Said?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't want to say nay, but I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: What did you say? What'd you say?
Speaker 4: I said, name.
Speaker 2: Taylor, sweat, Kaylan's coming? Or mom, oh.
Speaker 7: My god, are you well?
Speaker 2: It was like Neil's Schwarzberger, like, yeah, Adam Wilds is Calvin Harris is really right? Anyway? Leslie? In the review, you're going to Taylor. What are you wearing? You're gonna pick out everything?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 8: Oh god, So.
Speaker 2: Caitlin are you going with her?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I think I have to play racket like.
Speaker 2: Boy. All right, well done. Oh my gosh, you did an awesome job, Leslie. Thank you, Thank you so much, very welcome, enjoy and have so much fun hang on. Okay, okay, that is the best.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: We've talked about these TikTok trends before. They say for unsafe, so it's becoming a guide to life. You see something on there and you believe, oh maybe this works could be about uh self care, sleep, how you eat all of it?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I've been really wanting to try the like soorbet fruit roll up. That's trending on TikTok and why don't you try it? H because I don't think I'm gonna like it, but they always make it look so appetizing.
Speaker 2: So what do you know about the skinny girl shots on TikTok that.
Speaker 3: They're like supposed to help you lose weight or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, I'm mean it's a cup of it's water, apple sider, vinegar, lemon juice, cayenne, turmeric, black pepper, and honey.
Speaker 3: So is it safe?
Speaker 2: Yeah we didn't. Wasn't this part of a cleanse from fifteen years ago?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like the lemons lemon.
Speaker 2: Fat in a bottle a year ago, ten years ago.
Speaker 3: You can buy them still, right, like a creation and there's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, check, check check. I don't know what will help you with weight loss, but it's fine for you, whether saying.
Speaker 3: Small dose is sure, just don't chug it.
Speaker 2: I guess right, this is the benefits are bogus.
Speaker 3: Who knows.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think if I just drank that and cut back on some portions, I might see low impact, all right. Next, style in your hair in a restroom hand dryer. So some people are putting their wet hair into the ear bleed it. Oh yeah, going in dippy dips. I dippy dip my hands.
Speaker 3: I would be worried about that.
Speaker 2: Is it safe? No, They're riddled with bacteria and you're hair could get caught. TikTok trends safe for unsafe? What about this one? Do you like eggs?
Speaker 3: I love eggs.
Speaker 4: I have eggs in my bag right now.
Speaker 2: Oh so excited people to carry eggs around their bag. I thought, who's that gonna be.
Speaker 3: Every time you have hard boiled.
Speaker 2: Jesus and reuse creation job?
Speaker 4: Yes, I only use glass now, good.
Speaker 2: Good, good? Okay? So anyway, poached egg in the microwave, they say you put a raw on TikTok to the trend you put a rawg into boiling water and then put it in the microwave. Is it safe? No, it can explode and severely burn your face. So don't do it. Don't poach an egg in the microwave.
Speaker 3: I mean, take the time to just do it the right way?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: How much effort does it take?
Speaker 5: Take?
Speaker 3: Eight minutes?
Speaker 2: I'm really into. I don't this thing about like. I don't love an omelet, but I like it forritata. I like it flat, I don't like curled up. Yeah right, I like it as a slice of something flat versus rolled up all right using beef These are TikTok trends. Safe ront safe, Next one, you're ready. This is the final one. Using beef fat on your skin as a moisturized That is just a no.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if it's safe.
Speaker 2: Let's be open minded. TikToker say, beef fat has ingredients that are great for skin, Vitamin A, D E K B twelve. Is it safe? Sure, really totally safe, but it may make actne worse. Yeah, so that downside is not worth any upsides. It's like no, So there you go. I don't believe everything you see. The beef fat come on, nothing makes me want to roll around and be fat.
Speaker 3: Hey you want to come over for a beef fat facial party?
Speaker 2: No, thank you.
Speaker 3: It's the latest trend in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Everybody's doing it.
Speaker 3: Everybody's doing it.
Speaker 2: Let me grab on the light here. I think this is going to be a group guidance counseling call. Hello, Holly, how are you doing?
Speaker 7: I'm doing well?
Speaker 2: How are you doing well? Thank you? So we're here for you. You're calling you know. I have to say I love and appreciate the dynamic we have where any sort of conversation or topic you'll call and feel comfortable sharing with us. I kind of like, I really respect that, so thank you. This is yeah, what is this one? This is about a roommate issue.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so again, and I really need some assistance here. So so my nanny, who also a friend by the way, you know, asked to stay with me.
Speaker 5: And I don't know if she got in a fight with her roommate or something.
Speaker 7: And it turns out she's just like an awful person to stay with. And I honestly, because of this experience, I don't think I want her to be my nanny anymore. I mean, it's it's the behavior is crazy, Like she's what's the behavior?
Speaker 2: I didn't want to know this much, you know, you don't want to know the lifestyle so much.
Speaker 7: Oh exactly, Like she stays out, She stays out all night. He sleeps all day in my living room, you know, so half my house is like I can't you know, go in and out of a certain times of the day, which you know is awful in any case. But like we we live in the canyon, right, so it's not a big house. So she takes up all the space. She she drinks my alcohol, like, which I mean, well, yeah, how did you drink?
Speaker 2: How did you guys first connect?
Speaker 7: Well, she's she's a friend. She was like a friend of a friend, and then we became closer through her being a nanny, so like she's a friend and she and then because she was nannying, I was like, Okay, well she's a friend with one of my friends, so that makes me feel more comfortable having her. She was great with my son, you know, yeah, she's great with my son.
Speaker 2: So this is the problem, you know, don't really, I mean, you run a risk when you live with people who play other roles in your life that are critical. You know, you really do. Like I don't think i'd appreciate seeing Sissy and Tany at home all the time.
Speaker 1: I mean I kind of get it, like I don't know that I need to see you in your socks and like all the things.
Speaker 2: It's not even that, it's just like my idiosyncrasies, like I blow my nose in a wash back.
Speaker 3: That's what I know that, Yeah, the daily Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's just not great. Why do you do that?
Speaker 7: You probably clean up You're not clean up after yourself. She doesn't even know that you know, and like she's not even helping us my son anymore as the thing, like she'll pick him up after school like usual.
Speaker 2: I get it, Like I'm turned off by it. What are the options here? Can you? I think he's out.
Speaker 1: I think you cut all ties, you fire her as an annie, and then she's just not your friend anymore.
Speaker 7: But I feel like it's also different, like she has a whole different idea of our friendship than I do it. She she values our friendship a little more than I do, which makes it a little awkward, right, like too bad.
Speaker 2: This is like your piece, your child being violated and your child and there's there's security and peace of mind you have. I think Sisney is speaking as a parent, is right on this. So get in there, speak too hard the way you're speaking to us, with clarity, decision, and be strong and get it done.
Speaker 3: Be like I have to make a really difficultything else.
Speaker 2: You know you will. I don't want to use the word regret because people don't like that word, but you will look back and if something else happens, right, get upset with yourself or not taking care of it sooner.
Speaker 3: That's true, So regret.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thank you very much for calling. Yeah, I just think that, like, there are certain boundaries and lines, and if someone's playing a significant role professionally or critically in your life, then it might be difficult to see them all the time time. For example, Yes, you stare at people when they sleep, like I wouldn't be comfortable, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: That's true, I do, But I think you'd find it cute some.
Speaker 2: Of the stuff. You tell me that Robbie sleeps on a Harry Styles pillow, Like, no, I don't need to see or know that you put that under his head. Yeah. No, I mean I'm using benign things, but you know what I'm saying, Like some some mystery between us all is good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it'd be hilarious if we all spent like a weekend together.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not opposed as an experiment.
Speaker 4: I think it'd be hilarious.
Speaker 2: Where would what? Okay, let's talk it through.
Speaker 1: There's great estates that we could rent in Palm Springs, States.
Speaker 2: How about an airbnb for two? Right, we all have our.
Speaker 3: Own room luxury rentals, Like, we all have our own rooms.
Speaker 4: That we come together and we can play like cornhole or play like fun drinking games or Jenga or pink Pong.
Speaker 2: What's the best game we could play together?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Monopoly, it could be.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Fishbowl brings out the true colors and people.
Speaker 2: Who you are.
Speaker 1: I've played it with like couples and it really shows you like who.
Speaker 2: I am not against putting this on the books.
Speaker 4: I think it'd be hilarious.
Speaker 2: You guys, Why to keep saying hilarious like that?
Speaker 4: You know, I like to have a word which is one word.
Speaker 2: It was hilarious and that's hilarious. But don't you guys do this?
Speaker 3: I do this all the time with my friends.
Speaker 2: No, don't we do it at kiss at the house, Kiss House.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm not a person weekends away with friends and all that.
Speaker 2: Well, let me play some Scissa, think about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's you that we have to convince.
Speaker 2: Running up the flagpole.
Speaker 3: I'm sure to bed with Tanya.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you definitely would have to convince.
Speaker 3: And she gets dressed in front of me and it's a hard.
Speaker 4: Pack on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: It is Ryan Seacrest. Uh sistany Tanya, all of us here, thanks for joining us. You know the drill. Taylor Swift tickets always coming at you.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, you just have.
Speaker 2: To fundamentally press the one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, baby, she struggled.
Speaker 2: It's amazing when our when the microphone is off, how far away you sound from everybody? You're you're you're one foot from Systey. Yet if you turn the mic off, it sounds like you're in a different building.
Speaker 4: Oh really, Yeah, these microphones are very You have to be right up on them.
Speaker 2: That's a turn off. Turn it off and do a training report. Let me hear a submarine sounds like you're going so far away.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Tubs always says I have to talk right into it.
Speaker 2: I think because Tub's put on a tight gate. Is that right? Tub's tight gates.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But do you think to set yourself with your own little mic over there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, I think the budget cut it a mic.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, he set up a new workstation over here, and he doesn't have a microphone anymore.
Speaker 2: That does he have his breakfast part. He's omelet making. He had little electric stuffs.
Speaker 3: And blueberries and like, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't know you could bring electric stoves into the studio, Yeah, until he brought his in to making.
Speaker 1: And he's quite the beverage Goblin right now at three beverages over there in a lifesol can, and there's a lot going on.
Speaker 2: It sounds dangerous to me. I mean, if you think about southern California, LA right now, it can kind of be summed up by June Bloom, Taylor Swift tickets that were given away, and the parrots, the parrots of.
Speaker 1: L at this parents are taking over and I don't really understand why and how and was it mating season at one point and now they're just all here.
Speaker 2: I don't know much about parrots. I know that I see every now and then I will see somebody walking with the parrot on their shoulder. Like once once in a while, I see somebody.
Speaker 3: See that, Wow, that's quite.
Speaker 2: I saw a guy. I saw a guy four months ago out walking at the beach.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Venice, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: But I played it cool. I played it cool. I'm like, you know what, you probably want my attention. You just have a parrot on your shoulder like you're asking for the attention. So I played it cool and didn't really say anything, which is I like a parrot. I don't know much about parrots. I know that I have a sound effect that Nick got for me about the parrots. But the parrots are not native to the continental US, so how did they get ruby? Have you? Have you had an a run in with one of the la parrots?
Speaker 9: Yes, in my neighborhood. So I live like on the cusp of Highland Park, Eagle Rock and right off Townsend there is this tree where they just like all gather at the very top and you can tell their parents because they're all green. They're very loud, so it's like super colorful. But yeah, they're very very loud.
Speaker 2: Are they speaking English? Are they speaking any language?
Speaker 3: Speaking English? A sequel to Rio Part three? Like they did? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like we need a new real movie out of all these parrots, the La version.
Speaker 2: What's crazy is that there's so many theories as to how the parrots got here.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what are they?
Speaker 2: I mean, not since the controversial myth of the Apple of Discord in you know, ancient history, has there been so much parts, so many rumors. So some say that these parrots escape from La X. They were in transit, and they were.
Speaker 6: In a crate and they co conspired getting out of a box, and that that I believe in that I respect. Good for you parrots you got out of the crate. Some say they were leased way back during the LA riots.
Speaker 3: Really like from pet stores.
Speaker 1: Or something like that.
Speaker 2: I didn't get all the details. Interesting, but I mean that's then they've either either I don't know, what's.
Speaker 3: The last many hundreds of year not one hundred.
Speaker 2: Parrots can't live hundreds of years one hundred plus ruby google lifespan of parrots.
Speaker 4: But you know, owls parents can move their heads around in a full circle.
Speaker 2: These parents.
Speaker 4: We're not talking about owls, any.
Speaker 2: Parents, not owl sidings all over right now.
Speaker 3: And a parent can outlive you.
Speaker 9: It depends, it says up to ten to fifty years. It depends on the parents.
Speaker 2: Why why do you know so much about parrots lifespans?
Speaker 3: I just googled it.
Speaker 2: Not you.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Someone told me that I thought a parent can outlive you because they told me like, oh, no, you don't want a parrot because they will eventually. I'm confusing that with turtles or tortoises.
Speaker 2: But you know, an owl can spin its head the whole way around, the whole way around.
Speaker 1: No way, should we talk about owls in full circle.
Speaker 2: Hold on for a second. The other theory is that these parrots that you're seeing or have heard about here in La, that they escape from bush gardens and Van Eyes when the theme park closed in the nineteen seventy.
Speaker 3: Hold up, we had a bush garden in Van.
Speaker 2: Eyes, right, I didn't know much about that either.
Speaker 1: And then what like six Flags came in. They're like, no, no, no, no, no, we're gonna make it good.
Speaker 2: Why did Busch Gardens closed out? You want to check on that.
Speaker 3: These are great facts.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's true. I don't know what to believe. There's no I'm not seeing a definitive answer, but they're they're there. June Gloom is here, and so are the parrots. What's the deal on Busch Gardens.
Speaker 9: It's not They closed to make way for a major brewery expansion.
Speaker 2: Well, oh wow, yeah, that's the Butdweiser plant. That's right there?
Speaker 4: Is it really?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: It is it right? Get to know right off the four five?
Speaker 2: Hey, who wants to open a rainforest cafe and get them a home? These parrots?
Speaker 3: Oh, that'd be cute.
Speaker 2: If you're looking for a new ventures. Look at those those the Taylor Swift tickets for Next Hour. Those are coming fast times. Kind of I feel like we get them away and all of a sudden, you know, when you're on a I don't know, a journey and the trip's going fast. At one point, the trip's going fast. Like we're giving away these things. It seems like every time we give them away, it's almost time to do it again. And I like it. Uh, you know, talking to people in the food enterprise world. Oh and this, this Siete chip story is a big deal in the foods, the food industry. You know, they see chips, the cost of the flower chips that we love so much, and we were, you know, into them years ago, and all of a sudden, they've got so many different products.
Speaker 4: So many do you know how many products they have now?
Speaker 2: Taco they've got shells, they've got beans, they've got dips, they've got saw Yeah, they got It kind of excites me because I remember when I only saw one bag, one flavor of chips.
Speaker 4: And I have like the tureau of the cinnamon ones.
Speaker 3: They have evolved, Yes, they've evolved.
Speaker 2: Oh I know I've brought that because this survival story with the kids, they ate cost of a flower to make it. What happened break this the craziest.
Speaker 3: This story is insane.
Speaker 1: So a plane crashed in the in the Colombian Amazon jungle.
Speaker 2: Okay, so a small plane.
Speaker 1: It was a small plane, of course, and four children survived. They were ages thirteen, nine, four and an infant. Okay, so their mother allegedly was alive for four days after the plane crash but then didn't make it, and then the pilot and there was another adult that died during the plane crash. The children apparently ate the cast of a flower for more than a month, So we're talking about six pounds of it.
Speaker 3: And that is what truly saved their life.
Speaker 2: Where was the flower?
Speaker 3: So that is it sounds like the plane was carrying the flower.
Speaker 4: Okay, you don't just like find that in the wilderness.
Speaker 3: You could.
Speaker 4: It's like a root, but and then pounded up to become flower.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, it's like, probably wasn't in bags flower, but were they transporting? And I was wondering, right.
Speaker 1: And so, but when they were found, they were found malnourished, obviously, but they were they were lucid, like they were fully conscious and lucid. And they did eventually run out of it, so they had to find other things to eat in the jungle, but they are of indigenous origins, so they knew what to eat, what not to eat, that what was safe, what was not safe, and so sadly well, at least the thirteen year old and possibly the nine year old did or the mother gave them any knowledge that she had before she passed in those four days, which is just devastating. They did end up finding water throughout the forty days and that is what kept them alive. But just the thirteen year old to the infant, like that is just like true survival, like instincts, like I have two five year olds and an infant, and just like I don't even know how to fathom like children taking care of each other. Basically, I know the thirteen year old was probably the mother esque leader of the four, but wow, it is.
Speaker 2: Just instinct and adrenaline. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They were found three miles from the crash site in a small forest clearing, and apparently when they were searching for them, they had searched that area multiple times but didn't see them, or they had missed them or for whatever reason didn't see them within those weeks until they finally did.
Speaker 2: Were later compared to anything like that, But do we think, like, are you enterprising? Are you good at mcgivering things if needed in a situation where you don't have something?
Speaker 1: I think in a survival setting, yeah, and even so, yeah, I can mcguiy for stuff.
Speaker 3: I always have been, ever since I was a kid.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't want anything ever happen with me with y'all, because I don't know that i'd be able to figure it out.
Speaker 1: I don't even know camping, and like you just you start figuring stuff out you.
Speaker 2: Don't have something, but like if you were trapped in a place, right you're trapped in a room and you've got to figure your way out or the other thing that freaks me out as you see those movies where the water is coming and you're like, well.
Speaker 3: That stuff and it's almost drowning.
Speaker 2: Could could you manage? I don't know, like how would your body react? How would that instinct kicking? How would the survival mode work for us? I don't know that stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like or like if you're stuck in a rip current and say like, don't freak out, don't like you know.
Speaker 2: If you've been stuck in an elevator, I have been stuck.
Speaker 3: In an elevator before.
Speaker 2: That's not great.
Speaker 1: Well with that, but it's like it do you go suck at an elevator these days there's the phone and you have it's like it's not as panicky, I think as it was back.
Speaker 2: Well, the first time I got stuck in elevator, I was about six and I was paniced to my parents were not yet. That's different the elevator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that is frightening. So, I mean, it's just so wild that they were saved in a lot.
Speaker 2: It's so great. Yeah, we cannot compare that to this because this is it's it's remarkable, but it just shows the magic of the human brain and the human body. Doesn't it to be able to do that.
Speaker 1: And apparently they're recovering in a hospital right now, but they can't like they're slowly being introduced back to eating food again, Like they can't even eat food right away.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope everybody is on the men and recovers fully because they've got a long life out of them and sad that they had to lose people in that crash. On air with Ryan Seacres. So let's take Alex here, says Alex my wife is convinced my friend doesn't like her and wants to text my friend to confront her. Okay, say anythin I don't understand it, I get it. Okay, great, you can take the lead, Alex, good morning, how are you hey?
Speaker 5: Good morning, Ran Great, how are you doing well?
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening. So we're getting into a committee relationship advice here. It looks like, what's going on with your wife? What's the problem.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I've got a little bit of a problem here. So my wife is convinced that one of my good friends doesn't like her, and she wants to confront her about it via text. I'd rather just let the whole thing kind of die out, But I don't want it to happen because, a you know, I'm I'm thirty one years old. I don't need high school drama. It's so kind of petty to be texting all do you like me?
Speaker 2: Do you not?
Speaker 5: But also I know that my wife is right. My friend absolutely doesn't like her at all, and I'm afraid that it will set off a storm that will make things weird with my with my friend group. So I'm trying to figure out a way that I could iron this out and and smooth things over without without creating a whole all storm here.
Speaker 3: Why are you friends with somebody that doesn't like your wife?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I've dated my wife since we were both in college, and there was a time when I was it was not my sophomore year where my wife, my now wife, had had cheated on me. So we got over it. I mean, we got married. I feel like we were kids. Then it's forgiven. We moved on. But my friend group from college, they remember me as the guy who was, you know, devastated by it, and they don't forget. So kind of with your friends on that one.
Speaker 2: I mean, I I know, like I don't know, I felt your friends that was the first impression your friends had, and even though you got past it, they remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they should respect the fact that you got over it and she's now your wife, and they can't just sit here and hold his grudge for the past ten years.
Speaker 2: So let's lie out. Let's play out the confrontation, right. So your wife reaches out to this friend. What does your wife want to say?
Speaker 5: She probably just wants to text her and say, look, I feel like there's some animosity between us and I don't know what the deal is. It's little things like it's always in a group setting, we're out, so she'll pick up on it, like they make that laugh or a joke, or they're a little cold to her sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just want the energy.
Speaker 5: Is yeah exactly, and it's like, you know what, what's your deal with me?
Speaker 2: Basically I'm here for it.
Speaker 5: And I know I like it and.
Speaker 2: It might be the only way through.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm just worried. As soon as that happens, then it's going to turn into she tells it's we're all together.
Speaker 2: But by the way, if it's already happening, it's weird anyway. So let's cut to the chase and break You need a breakthrough moment. Otherwise it's it's this tiptoeing and it's probably already been talked about anyway. So why do I just have to do it in a rude way? But she could do it in a productive Let's move forward. Alex and I have moved forward, we should move forward to we're all going to be friends for a long time.
Speaker 3: I love that approach.
Speaker 2: I think that's the way to do it.
Speaker 5: Many Yeah, I guess. I mean, I'm just confrontation and.
Speaker 3: Maybe you can be there with her.
Speaker 1: You need she needs to have your support. Your friend needs to see that you are supporting your wife and that she's that you have forgiven you. I mean, it's like it's not just her coming at her.
Speaker 2: It's all right, Alex, good luck on this one so much already. So I think that's the right advice that we give. Would we take her on advice there? Would we do take your own advice on that one?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think I would go back with somebody that cheated on me.
Speaker 2: Right, So they moved past it. I wanted to go down that path of but then I didn't feel like that was the right thing for him to talk about it.
Speaker 1: I understand the part that maybe he says, you know, they were kids esque college.
Speaker 3: I don't want to really say you were kids, but we're fine.
Speaker 2: But if he was so devastated the friends are still holding the grudge, that was bad.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 2: How was the movie playing in my head? Me too? Well, let's get doctor Jennifer hadad On. So she's a dentist and we've we've gone to dentist to DoD in West Hollywood over time because we heard remember the time we asked her if you could get cavities from kissing your partner right right right? Yeah? M hm? Or could you I always wander could you ever scrape off your taste spots because they're there are little bumps?
Speaker 4: How hard are you on.
Speaker 2: That scrape that metal scraper? Like I was concerned I'd rake them right off like a lie?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that scraper. She gave us that scraper too. That's so nice.
Speaker 2: I know she's so generous. That is That's not true. You cannot scrape your your tasters off. So doctor Jennifer a dad, we've come with a yet another very important controversial question.
Speaker 8: What is it Ryan?
Speaker 2: How's the dentistry world?
Speaker 8: By the way, you know, it's it's fun. There's always uh fun questions coming around, new new innovations, and people always coming up to me and asking me some bizarre questions.
Speaker 2: So TikTokers are saying that, and experts on TikTok right, they're saying that you should not put water on your toothbrush before brushing your teeth, or even after I water mine down, put the toothpaste on and then water it off. Am I doing it wrong?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 8: To answer your question. There isn't a specific scientific study either way, so it doesn't conclude whether or not you should put water before after. I've been doing it your way. If you're asking me what I do, I've been doing it exactly the way you've been doing it.
Speaker 2: Go wrong by putting water on your toothbrush before you brush your teeth.
Speaker 8: So let me let me put it this way for you. If have you ever looked at the ingredients of toothpaste at all?
Speaker 2: It's actually I have, which is why I keep changing it. Oh really, same.
Speaker 8: Do you guys? Do you guys want to know what the number one ingredient is in making? Nope, the first. The first one is water. So yeah, so you're adding water to water, Go look at a label once you get home today, and you'll just be like, okay, it's an inactive ingredient. Water is the first ingredient that you'll see. So if you're adding water to water, it's why would you do that?
Speaker 2: We just feels more comfortable when I brush my teeth that it's wet.
Speaker 3: It feels nice. I know, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 8: It feels cleaner, So you want to the reason why. I also, what my toothbrush. Do you want to know there's a study regarding that. You want to hear about it? It's pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm fifty to fifty, Okay, I want to hear everything.
Speaker 8: I'm going to I'm going to tell you guys everything. I'm going to tell you both sides to everything. But we're going to start with this specific study. Okay, in twenty twelve that came out and basically, when you are brushing your teeth, your sink and your toothbrush is in close proximity to what ryan.
Speaker 2: What bacteria peen?
Speaker 1: Mm?
Speaker 2: So there's on my toothbrush?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Party, Wait what happens.
Speaker 2: On my tooth?
Speaker 3: Why are you peen on your toothbrush?
Speaker 4: Your toilet?
Speaker 1: It's yeah, no, no, no, but my toilet is in a could we lock?
Speaker 2: The doctor tell us?
Speaker 3: But whatever we have.
Speaker 8: You said it correctly, she knows about that, right, But.
Speaker 1: What if our toilet is what if our toilet is not near that, well, then you're blessed.
Speaker 2: Have such a big value when.
Speaker 8: You're okay, So then you're okay.
Speaker 2: I brush my teeth over my toilet or sitting on it all the time. Yeah, it's like a radius like it's like how to text you guys, get from here on my toilet.
Speaker 8: And you're she has a clearer toothbrush than you do. So every time, every time you're flushing that toilet, those particles are going up in the air and then they could land on your toothbrush. And I don't know.
Speaker 2: About there's a big takeaway for everybody listening right now that's getting ready stop either pee or brush, but don't do it in the same moment, or if you.
Speaker 3: Do, the bush comes from the little covers.
Speaker 2: Put a baggie over here, you go.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you literally have a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Like Dennis never brought up all the visits when I was a kid checked out of school, none of this stuff came up.
Speaker 1: Oh should we keep our toothbrushes in a medicine cabinet or in our drawers?
Speaker 4: That's what I do, you know, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I'm also lucky to be alive because I travel with my toothbrushes thrown into a tote ba or that little toilet yourth bag, and I even wrap it.
Speaker 8: So there's just a lot of bacteria everywhere. But the reality is is okay. So for for all these lovers of pearly white teeth. Let me put it for you this way. Well, the reason why you don't want to wet your toothbrush is because it dilutes the toothpastepaste and you won't get a good polish. So think about a car. When you're polishing a car. Have you ever polished your car? Anyone's polishing their car?
Speaker 2: Have you so satisfying when you take the polish off?
Speaker 8: Do you do you guys add water to the mos No? There you go, So if you did, it wouldn't have done as good of a dress.
Speaker 1: Like when you're as They don't add water, they polish it like that.
Speaker 2: The doctor Jennifer had Dodd you have asked. We are thinking about our oral hygiene all day. Thanks to you today, and thank you so much for coming on. As always, We'll be back with more selling questions soon.
Speaker 8: Please, I love these questions. Keep I'm coming right. Thank you brush your teeth. That's all I care about. Two minutes a day everyone.
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Do you go two minutes?
Speaker 3: Does she mean like one minute in the morning and one minute at night? No, two minutes, So two minutes a day.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna show you what minutes.
Speaker 4: You're supposed to thirty seconds in each like quadrant.
Speaker 2: But we I teath probably too many times a day.
Speaker 4: Same.
Speaker 2: We were just talking to doctor Jennifer Hannad about all kinds of oral hygiene questions. Don't keep your tooth brush near your toilet or if you do wrap it up, those flushes send particles to it. That's a problem. Probably, But you said you gotta brush your teeth two minutes a day or two minutes every.
Speaker 1: Tek You said two minutes a day. But I don't know if she misspoke.
Speaker 2: I thought she was saying like two minutes a run. Yeah, I probably, honestly, I probably do. I f lost the night brush.
Speaker 1: So you have my electric sometimes, like I haven't it. It says, keep going to that like the happy face.
Speaker 2: Yeahs buying six packs? Yeah, I can't get them out of the box either, like we're trying to rip them out of the plastic. All right, Anyway, that's in my head. So Tony's a trender report. What's up?
Speaker 1: Ton I still can't get past that. I'm not gonna wet my toothpaste.
Speaker 2: Anymore, Like, no, you're not supposed to do that is the efficiency of the toothpaste, ton So.
Speaker 4: I have The Tonio words were this week and Sarah Burrella's attended, but she posted something to her story that I think we can all relate to and something specifically that I have seen on myself and has made me feel very self conscious too recently actually, and that's back rolls. She posted this picture of her dress and she said, I want to share this picture because I almost didn't wear this dress because I was afraid of the way my back looked. I luckily have a partner who calls BS on all that garbage, and I have a soul that wants to put my money where my mouth is. Wear it, do it, say it, go towards the joy that is on the other side of the fear, and bring your roles with you.
Speaker 2: I'm happy about all this because I could lift my shirt up now and show you, Okay, show.
Speaker 3: All the roles.
Speaker 4: I mean. The thing that I loved, one of the main thing was the fact that she said I have a partner that calls BS on this. I love that her fiance, he sounds like such a gem. And it's just like, this dress is beautiful on you, why would you not wear it? And I feel like, also, we're our own worst critic. I looked at this picture of her and I would never neither notice hers until.
Speaker 2: I actually there's like, wow, the how beautiful is this dress? Yeah, and it looks great. I didn't even see them.
Speaker 4: But I had this like I was at the gym the other day and I saw there was like the mirrors on both sides the front and the back of the treadmill, so you can see your whole backside. And I was like, I have these too, and I never knew and I've been so like self conscious about it, which is so bizarre.
Speaker 2: It's like the gym did that on purpose so they could keep your membership.
Speaker 3: Right, Welcome to the club. I've had them for years.
Speaker 4: Keep coming back those background.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I have a hard time finding a bathing suit I feel comfortable with around my waist because if it's too elastically it pushes my belly to roll over, and if it's like too open with no elastic, it looks it's like sliding down my signing down my legs. And I don't know, I don't know. I'm happy with the story because I think that I got something out of it myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just kind of like just said, do it, wear it.
Speaker 3: Who cares? Own your body? Be happy in it.
Speaker 2: I blame those kids that tease me in the pool spring Break nineteen ninety oh.
Speaker 3: Where are they now?
Speaker 2: Who cares? Right? Clearly? I do.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: But maybe you can revisit that trauma and then really work through it.
Speaker 2: You think we're going to go visit those kids.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think you need to do that, but I think there's a way you can work through that trauma for sure.
Speaker 3: Hypnosis.
Speaker 4: No, no, that's not the answer.
Speaker 3: Hypnosis.
Speaker 2: Tell you one more thing to bring up to your therapists, please, And we're coming back on my behalf on Air on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Guys, put your hands in the air one or two points.
Speaker 3: Around like you just don't care.
Speaker 2: That's that. That is a wrap for us today. Taylor Swift tickets for you to win all day. We are coming back tomorrow with Ryan's Roses de von Franklin. I didn't realize. I didn't connect the dots that he produced the new movie Flaming Hot we've been hearing about forever. So he's on tomorrow too. Sistney's got you for another hour and had a great Wednesday. This is kiss Up Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.