Speaker 1: All right, Letard skin a simple man that can only mean one thing on this radio program. That's all things. Self proclaimed simple man that means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly or Bill O'Reilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, sir, always a pleasure. I have a question. You're a smart guy. You understand the political winds and shifting winds and and the left in this country probably as well as anybody. Can you explain to me why you have Senator Van Holland, and then four other congress people and now a bunch of Democratic elected officials taking up for this callier guy, the pro Hamaskay of Columbia. Why would they? Why is it their obsession to go to El Salvador and now demand proof that he's alive on a daily basis A guy that not one but two judges designated as associated with MS thirteen and a guy that frankly had no business being in the country in the first place, A guy that, according to his own wife in her own handwriting, is a wife beater. Can you explain why this is the cause celeb of the left today.
Speaker 2: It's another miscalculation. It's like the trans stuff. So when you live in a bubble, and thank you for say I'm a smart guy. I know you would get a lot of pushback from that some other people when you live in a bubble and you hear only one point of view your whole existence, which is what many Americans now do, because she seemsy to do that on social media and even on linear television. If you watch the news, then you really don't know what the other side or people who see life differently than you are thinking. So these democrats, first of all, at backed the wrong guy, because this is a bad guy. Rich Lowry wrote a very interesting column about why he was in the country in the first place.
Speaker 1: I read that in the New York Post today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was a very good column by Lowry because it explained the legality of it. So why he was here and what he did or his lawyers did to manipulate his status in America. Anyway, The left doesn't care about that one bit. The over arch is they don't want, they being the far left, any deportations of anybody. They feel that it's a fascistic, that it's inhumane, whatever it may be. They don't understand that most Americans disagree with them. Vehemently, because logical people know if you allow fifteen million foreign nationals into this country unsupervised, the negative, unintensed consequences are going to be staggering and in my analysis, But Bill, can I ask you a question.
Speaker 1: I don't want to interrupt your thought. They're trend of thought here, but are they not reading the polls? This is an eighty twenty issue, you know, if it's a left wing outlet poll, it's a seventy thirty issue. I mean, this is this is not a close call here.
Speaker 2: It's a good question you're asking me, Hannity. People believe what they want to believe, they do on and so this is.
Speaker 1: Their cause, celeb It's like, there's the other story of the day. It's very similar in nature. You got this other group of congressional Democrats. You have the group that traveled to Al Salvador to meet this you know, Brago Garcia guy. Then you have this guy Mahmoud Khalil and Democratic congressional members visiting Khalil in an ice detention center and taking up for them, and you know, saying that they need to go home. I'm like, no, they don't. They need to go home, meaning home where they came from.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know why this guy's still Louisiana. I would have booted him out a long time ago because he was here under the beneficence of the United States government. And if they deem him a public safety threat, which he certainly was in New York City with his bullhorn in pro Hamas statements, they can boot him immediately. I don't know why I'm still here. And again, you just misreading the temple of the country by getting behind a guy like this. You know there are millions and millions of students abroad that would like to study in America because it's very prestigious. Once you get to do that, you go home, you make a good living. Well, we're generous and we accept these students here through the State Department's visas, but they don't have a right to be here. This man doesn't have a right to be in this country. This is an act of generosity and kindness.
Speaker 1: It's a designated terrorist organization that he is openly supporting. Bill, And if you're openly supporting a designated terrorist organization and you're from a foreign country, that is sufficient enough reason for US to expel you immediately. And I don't even know why that's even a question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd like to ask Home and Homeland Security, you know, or whoever is running the deportation department. I think it's home. Why have you guys still that I just put him on a plan. It's in the back, you know, just like you did with Garcia. Do you have a much stronger case with this guy than you have with Garcia? Because Garcia was in the system, as Lowry pointed out in his column, he was already in the system. This guy was not, so he should have been booted a long time ago. But again, most Americans will agree with us Hannity that these aren't even close calls. I want to make one more point about the Pope, because obviously the president of the first lead here going over to the funeral on Saturday. You know, I did an extensive analysis on Pope Francis after he died, and he was a good man. I met him eight years ago, and I watched him as a reporter, and he was a good man. But Pope Francis had no clue.
Speaker 1: By the way, we got to be fully transparent. You were there to get an exorcism, and he did oblige and give you the exorcism. Is that true? Yeah, as a rumor. It's on the internet somewhere. Bill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I stopped speaking Aramaic and that was really good.
Speaker 1: You're claiming now to speak in Tonguesville. Okay, keep going.
Speaker 2: That's one of the signs so that you're possessed by the devil. But anyway, the point I made was that even though Francis I believe is in heaven and he's not had you and.
Speaker 1: I have no shot, okay none, And he was officially you speak for yourself. I believe in Jesus as my Lord and Savior, and I've accepted him into my heart and I'm fully confident in the promise of salvation. But keep going.
Speaker 2: Okay, But that's all good, and I'm glad you have. But I've known you for thirty years, so I know you. But Hi, what our status is?
Speaker 1: Anyway, man, oh man, you came in with a chip on your shoulder. Keep going.
Speaker 2: That's why you like me. The Pope did not, for whatever reason I can't read his mind. Taking all the suffering, account for all the suffering of the people who get it hurt by this massive influx of migrants, not only in the United States go all around the world. He never considered that. And if you weigh it, the downside is to the innocent people who have to endure a President Biden allowing fifteen million people in here because the unintended consequences, as you report almost every night, can lead to murder and horrendous things.
Speaker 1: It has led to murder, has led to murder, rape, violent crime. We have known terrorists in the country's murderers, rapists, cartel members, gang members. Let me switch gears a little bit. I think you were featured on sixty minutes for once.
Speaker 3: We aren't you twice twice?
Speaker 1: Wow, two big times. So when Donald Trump was president the first time, Leslie Stall not only asked the President to intervene to convince me to do the show, but also our friend and former colleague Bill Shine to get me to persuade me to do the show. And I offered to do it live to tape because I don't like how sixty Minutes does. I think they have an agenda, and I think this I can give example after example. I won't for this audience. They know that CBS News has a liberal bias, and what they'll do is they'll tape you for X amount of time. They'll build a narrative around the story that they want to present to their audience, and I don't often believe it's an honest an honest way to portray people, and I think it's unfair. Now listen, everybody will might edit for time or for other reasons, etc. That's not what we're talking about. They have a narrative going in. It was a non starter live to tape, and I'm like, well, fine, then we're on doing it. You did it, if I recall, it wasn't that bad. They knew that your audience would rebel if it was that abusively biased. But the fact that the Sixty Minutes chief quits now, remember they just sold sixty Minutes and CBS Paramount now owns it, and they decided in this guy, there's only been it's interesting, there's only been three producers of in their fifty seven year history. And he said, it's become clear that I will not be allowed to run the show as I've always run it and make independent decisions based on what's right for sixty minutes. I could care less about sixty minutes. I don't feel that I'm getting the truth when I watch and edited sixty minutes. What say you? You've had personal experience, right.
Speaker 2: So Don Hewitt was the guy who founded it, and he and Mike Wallace were big Fox News fans. I don't know whether you knew that or not.
Speaker 1: Mike Wallace was a rock star. He was a great interviewer.
Speaker 2: He's the best ever.
Speaker 1: No, Tim Rusher's right up there too, And I knew Tim Russert well.
Speaker 2: When we started nineteen ninety six. They understood what we were doing, which was giving voice to traditional conservative Americans who never had it on television national television news. Even though both men were liberals, Hewett and Wallace, they weren't loons, and they were journalists first, and they understood what Fox News was. And I would talk to them all the time, and so Rollas put me on sixty Minutes and it was hysterical. It was a great piece. They got very high ratings with it. But they treated me very fairly.
Speaker 1: Isn't it in part though, because you did have a personal relationship with Mike Wallace? Yes, and he did respect your work in many ways, and he also knew you were tough. I mean he would roll over people sometimes and just to viscerate them, and Rols loved.
Speaker 2: That because that's what he did, and I gave him full credit for it. The opening remark on the Wallace interview, people could see that on Google if you google it was, hey, you're responsible for Bill O'Reilly and that took Wallace bag And I said, because I used to watch you and I imitated some of what you did. Anyway, six years later, Norah o'donald interviewed me for killing Jesus and for just how I got where I got. And I'm going to use some of that tonight on the No Spin News, my television broadcast. That's an interesting interview too. It was a new producer, Jeff Fager. He took over when Hewitt retired. Fager was a fair man. But then when Fager got booted out of there, thence things changed. In twenty nineteen, the big change, Hannity, and you remember this, I know you do, was when Leslie Stall was interviewing Donald Trump, and Leslie Stall would not acknowledge despite all of the evidence that the Clinton campaign jin the phony Rush's story. You remember that.
Speaker 1: I do remember that, of course, not on the air to Trump.
Speaker 2: She kept saying, there's no evidence there's no evidence. And I was sitting in my living room watching that. My jaw hit the ground. I said, are you kidding me? Lady? That was a turning point of sixty minutes. Now, I used to work for CBS as a correspondent, covered wars for them. I don't know why that happened. I don't know why they changed from Jeff Feger, essentially a fairman, into Bill Owens, who allowed the broadcast to be anti Trump.
Speaker 1: Quick break right back more with all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things o'reillybillo'reilly dot com than your calls, your comments coming up eight hundred nine to four one sean, if you want to be a part of the program as we continue to continue now with all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly, all things o'reillybilloreilly dot com. All right, can I take this out of your for a second here? Would you agree with me generally speaking? And this can go back to Reagan and their coverage of the Contra rebels and Iran Contra and so on and so forth. Do you generally agree with me that the practice of getting hours of interviews and building a narrative around that and extrapolating out only that which fits your narrative has been part of their mo and it's gotten worse and worse over the years.
Speaker 2: Is that a fair premise, Yes, I would agree with that, but not just sixty minutes. That's what's prevalent in all of television news. Now here's an interesting point that you may not have thought of. The culture at CBS has always been liberal. Walter Cronkeye was liberal, but they didn't promote liberalism until Rather got in the anchorchair. And Rather did sixty Minutes too. That's where he got booted when he tried to nail Bush the younger on the National Guard story. You remember that ruined Rather's career. Okay, so went Obama.
Speaker 1: We got about ten seconds, mister O'Reilly got to wrap.
Speaker 2: Us up all right, next week. I can't wrap it up that fast, but they took a turn sixty Minutes did with Barack Obama. And if you want to go in next week on it, we can do that. But thanks for having me. It's the fun conversation as always, well, all.
Speaker 1: Things simple man, Bill O'Reilly or Bill O'Reilly dot com. It didn't work that well during the election season Nazi, fascist, racist Hitler, Stalin Mussolini. That didn't work too well. Well, that's not going to stop Democrats from doing it. I mean, I don't know where they found this relic of a former politician, Al Gore. But you know, I know it's wrong for make Hitler comparisons, but let me go on to make one.
Speaker 4: Listen, I understand very well why it is wrong to compare Adolf Hitler's Third Reich to any other movement. It was uniquely evil, full stop, I get it. But there are important lessons from the history of that emergent evil. But it was Habermas's mentor, Theodore Adorno, who wrote that the first step in that nation's descent into hell was and I quote, the conversion of all questions of truth into questions of power.
Speaker 1: He described how.
Speaker 4: The Nazis and I quote again, attacked the very heart of the distinction between true and false. The Trump administration is insisting on trying to create their own preferred version of reality.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, James Carble, do we wait until Trump is Hitler to compare him to Hitler? And this is how sick these people have gotten, Crazy Carble, Listen.
Speaker 5: Michael mcconnish, who's a gogo this show. He's very personal guy, He's a Philadelphia guy. He said, well, he's not this is you may not like Trump, but he's not Hitler and shouldn't be treated that way. Okay, well, this is a question to Bible SCons. Do we wait until he's Hitler? At what point do you say this guy is a threat to whatever? What did Trump's first wife say? The reading material on his night table was, I can tell you mind cuff. It's German for my struggle, which is you couldn't read it if you've actually tried to read it and you just can't.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just pathetic. By the way, it is now time for a Hannity trip down memory lane, considering al Gore has been pretty much out of the public eye forever. Uh, this is al Gore running for president and like so many Democrats, I don't feel no ways tired. Remember Hillary, And for whatever reason, Democrats get before particular constituencies and their their tone, their pitch, their aidens, everything changes. Here's Preacher al Gore. Hannity, oldie, be that glory, oh de large, shall be revealed.
Speaker 6: Stand with me for the economic empowerment. That is the next great civil rights frontier. Ben that glory oh de large shall be revealed. Don't tell me we live in a colorbland society. The Republicans know that THEIRS is the wrong agenda for African Americans. That's why they don't even want to count you in the census. Be the glory oh de large shall be revealed, and that glory oh delarge shall be revealed, and that glory oh de large.
Speaker 1: Shall be revealed. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Professor Katz, California. What's up, Professor Katz, it's been a while. How are you.
Speaker 7: It's so good to talk to you. Sean So. I am the daughter of a ninety seven year old Holocaust survivor, Peurie Cat, and my mom is recuperating from a stroke. She had a full and complete recovery and large part to watching you. Every night in the hospital, they had CNN on and my mom would cry and she would just say she doesn't want to watch it. And I just had to, like, you know, go through every single channel on television to find you on Fox. And Mom would watch you every day and it just gave her strength and she's just doing fantastically.
Speaker 1: Look what great news. I mean, so often if you don't get if you are having a stroke and you don't get to the hospital, you have a very very tiny window to get to a hospital, or the damage is usually irreparable.
Speaker 7: That is so true.
Speaker 1: Thank God she's okay. Please tell mom, I said, hi, And I'm so happy she's doing better.
Speaker 7: I will And I just want to say, you know about what you were just playing all those clips that you know, the twentieth was would have been Hitler's birthday, and may he burn wherever he is. But my mom's here, and there's a lot of people that are alive and well. And you know, President Trump has been not just according to like our wonderful Mark Levin, but according to all of us who love and are so grateful to him. And the Prime Minister of Israel Natanyahu said, and we've never had such a best friend to Israel and the Jewish people and to really all people of faith as President Trump in the White House. And you know, Larry David has been from HBO al Gore, you know, who couldn't like sell his climate, you know, change thing to come, you know, and Carville another has been they do not speak for us, and neither do you know the three areas of the Jewish you know denominations, the left who they've all become leftists, the reform movement, the Conservative movement. Sadly, you know, they were just condemned by twenty five hundred Orthodox rabbis for saying that what President Trump is trying to accomplish in all of the universities, and so many people are so idiotic they don't see it either. Universities are supposed to be places of learning. They're supposed to prepare you to become effective and constructive citizens and to go out and create and be wonderful people in the world, not to go out and spread pro Hamas propaganda on campus, not to spread anti Semitism. And that's what's going on day in and day out today at Yale, with the encampus, at Columbia, at Harvard, and basically President Trump is doing what the administration should be doing and standing up and saying, you have codes of conduct. If you're not going to enforce them and expel these students or suspend them or have consequences for them, We're going to have consequences for you. We're going to withhold your funding. These are wealthy universities. They should know.
Speaker 1: Better and they shouldn't get a time. Look at what the Democratic parties descended into though. I mean, it's not just the party championing men and women's sports and the rights of illegals over the safety of Americans and claiming a constitutional crisis when they get exposed, you know, of spending hundreds of billions of dollars and wasting it abroad on DEI, wokeism, transgenderism, LGBTQ, new Green dealism, you know. But now they're also the party that is, you know, going El Salvador to champion for a guy that that not one but two judges declared to be associated and connected with MS thirteen. And now they're also this this this pro Hamas protester that's not a citizen of our country on Columbia's university. Now they're going they're taking up his cause. You know what has happened to this party. The party has been radicalized and they're embracing radical pro Hamas protesters. And meanwhile Donald Trump moved the capital to its rightful home in Jerusalem. Donald Trump has been the most supportive president of Israel recognized the West Bank and other areas as as rightful Israeli territory. And meanwhile, what do we get from Biden and Harris frankly, nothing but hostility towards Israel. I don't know what part of murder, rape, torture, beheading and kidnapping. These people don't understand on the left, but you know this is their party, you know they they remained silent when assassination threats are made against Elon Musk and Donald Trump, and bullets are fired into Tesla dealerships and Tesla's are being you know, torched and hit with Molotov cocktails, and same with charging stations. You know, some on the left worshiping the ground that Luigi Mangioni walks on. I don't know what's happened to them, but you know that party. Forget about Hillary Clinton and Al Gore and James Crazy Carvell. Now they've got Jasmine Crockett and AOC and Bernie Sanders and the squad and that is the heart and soul of that party.
Speaker 7: Absolutely. And what people don't realize is this is Holocaust reversionism. When you use the Holocaust like you use the word hello, and compare everything and everybody to Hitler. Then you know you do mean not only people like mom who survived the Holocaust, you denigrate the memories also of all of the millions of people who were mass murdered in gas chambers and concentration camps, as well as where there are the people out there in the Democrat Party who had fathers and grandfathers like my dad who was in the Third Army in the Battle of the Bulge, who forgot that we were the people our US military, who they also demean and denigrate and tried to either force them to take COVID shots or kick them out if you know they didn't go along with their woke ideology which President Trump reinstated. And Pete Heagss, you know, another like person that they also go after. These people were the greatest generation and they fought against this evil ideology. They fought against Hitler, and they liberated the camps, and they liberated Europe twice. This is not these ideals and ideologies that they are pushing. These are Marxist leftist garbage that they are pushing in Ark through twelve schools, in every single subject they find a way to like integrate it in a lecture. They're pushing it on our college campuses, and they're pushing it by running these people, as you know, elected officials to speak like you said, like in a squad in other places in Congress. They do not represent the mainstream American and our ideals in what this country was built upon.
Speaker 1: They have, if I may, Professor, they have an agenda and it is a radical agenda. And that's why HAVEVID, Columbia, Cornell, all these Ivy League institutions don't deserve one red scent of American tax dollars, not a penny. And frankly, I think they have lost track of their mission, which is education, and it's now become a doctrination. Look, I could talk to you all day, but I do have other calls to get to. We do love when you call, Professor Katz. Always good to hear from you. Quick break right back. We'll continue more your call straight ahead. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn.
Speaker 3: As we continue the final hour, the Sean Hannity Show is up next, hang on for Sean's conservative solutions.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Jeff and Illinois. Jeff, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 8: Brother Sean good, thank you for what you do. I listened to Bill O'Reilly. I talked to him about ten years ago with the Rod Lgoievitch situation. But that's not why I called. I called about the Harvard And then anytime institutions such as PBS do receive federal funds, I'm sure in the terms and conditions it states you're not allowed to use those funds against the hand that feeds you. So with that being said, you know, Harvard, I hope you're listening. Elon is on the way. Pam Bondy should be writing up the orders that we're going to look through the books one hundred and fifty percent, one way through and then coming back and we might even go after their endowments if they've broken the terms and conditions for federal tax dollars in which they're utilizing against us. We all know that, you know what, anything now government needs to be looked through, like the PBS, like even Planned parenthood with a you know, a fine tooth comb. Elon's gone the way. Just tell them that and then the lawsuit should be immediately stopped by another judge or if that is Pam Bondy and I could go on and on, but if you have Bill on next week, yes you do. He, in my opinion, is the ultimate and a journalist he works. That man is passionate like you. Katie is so sweet and now I'm saying this, she needs a raise, Linda, we love her and I'm done.
Speaker 1: Will you stop sucking up to the people that work on the show. You got to stop. But I do agree with you on a lot of what you're saying here, and I will tell you we can't afford it anymore. We cannot afford to give a college like an elite institution that is so woke, like Havid, you know, six hundred and eighty some odd million dollars a year when they have a fifty three billion dollar endowment. They don't need our money and hard working Americans need it. We need to pay down our debt. We need to save Social Security and Medicaid from bankruptcy. We need to deport illegal immigrants. We need to get all this energy out of the ground so we can make more money. And we need investment in infrastructure, and we need law and order we have too many other priorities.