Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Caddy arm Strong and Jay and he.
Speaker 2: Arm anybody's seen the white flash?
Speaker 3: Oh, there he is. He'll just wait.
Speaker 4: Late room.
Speaker 3: Like I said, we're under the tuteline of our general manager. Sane. Oh krats? What sane? Oh krats? That would be Democrats, And there are quite a few of them who are absolutely fully aware of why they lost the election and what's wrong with their party. And it's become clear to me in reading some of their screens that they have been hostages and terrified to speak their minds, or just being ignored and wandering in the wilderness for several years. I would say to the Saint Okrats, why don't you just come over? Is there stuff you don't particularly like about the Republican Party. Let's talk about the Nazism. I can't stomach the Nazism. They would say, you know, I was just gonna say no. The Santocrats absolutely would not say that. I was going to say to them, Hey, if we disagree, I'm not going to call you a Nazi or a man splainer, toxic or anything. I am Happy Friday, by the way, for there's Deanocrats and republic Asses. Apparently right off the top of my head. I came up with that and a different topic. Just this is just like a house cleaning before I get to talking, Katie, Did you see that message I sent just like basically as I was standing outside the door when I should have been running in here. So anything you can come up with on Gavin Newsom, the governor of California's new Assembly that he's putting together where he's gonna take freaking California tax money and mount a legal fund to be able to protect California against Trump's America and his attempt to take away women's reproductive rights and damage the climate. He's called the Special Section of the Legislature to trump Proof California, using taxpayer funds to build a big legal fund, a bunch of money to take on particularly Trump's efforts at attacking women's reproductive rights and climate chain. Oh boy, So to your point, while I think there is a big junk of the Democratic Party that realizes we got to get back to like some sort of normalcy the working class cares about. You got Gavin Newsom who's trying to put his flag in the ground to be the nominee in twenty eight on reproductive rights in climate change. I say, I don't like you using my tax money, but go for it, dude, take those two tracks and just run with it. Good luck, enjoy being president of the United States someday because a reproductive rights in climate change dude. Now, wow, Wow, it's such an unveiled beginning of his presidential campaign. I mean, it's just so obvious. Dude. You gotta at least he's into it, and those two topics, Are you kidding me? And what's especially beautiful about that? Given Trump's unbelievable moderation as a Republican on the abortion issue. I mean, he said, well, you've all followed this. He said, no, I'm not going to sign some sort of national abortion dat. It's never even going to get to my desk. I think it's a matter for the states, like California state. Unequivocally and repeatedly, it's up to y'all. Okay, But I just love the fact that a political figure as corrupt and idiotic but large as Gavin Newsom can just invent something out of whole cloth. It's like I'm gonna run against Gavin in twenty eight based on his vow to remove and kill all of America's pet dogs. He has vowed to kill America's dogs. No, he's never uttered a word about that and never would. But I'm just gonna claim it, like Gavin Neussom is claiming Trump's gonna send his shot troops in to shut down California's abortion clinics. Make up anything you want it. It's Gavin Newsom's alliance with the Martians that really offends me. Evidently you can just make anything up. Gavey boy. Okay, you scumbag. I'm sorry. I'm a wordsmith. I should be better than that, but you're a scumbag. Yes, Katie, just as a.
Speaker 5: Woman, I would like to add to your description of him of corrupt as also sleazy and gross.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's something we learned fairly recently that most women find him kind of creepy and.
Speaker 4: Opposed to creep Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: How about a number of women say that to me? Yeah, anyway, we'll talk more about that later. I think it's uh, well, we'll talk about it later. Right now, it's some football game last night. Anybody see that fourth quarter that was one of the most amazing fourth quarters I've ever seen. I'm anti I'm anti Thursday Night football, but that was one hell of a game. Holy cow, that Lamar Jackson is just insane as an athlete. The the young crowd of quarterbacks that are out there, Joe Burrow versus Lamar Jackson, I mean, that's as good as anything.
Speaker 4: That's ever been. Fantastic, Oh got it?
Speaker 3: Catch highlights of the fourth quarter was crazy, including this has happened a couple of weekends in our row where you got a tie game with like five seconds left and the team that just scored the touchdown decides, you know what, We're not gonna tie it. We're gonna go for two. We're either going to lose or win right now a spirit. Yeah, very exciting. Allthough they lost, maybe they should have kicked the idiotic mistake. You got to get into over time. We got to set up this next clip. Start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getty on this It is Friday, November the eighth, the week of the election that year twenty twenty four. We are armstrong in getting we approve of this program. Let's begin the show officially. Then according to FCC rules and regulations, here we go precisely at mark. They're very social monkeys and they traveling group, so when the first couple go out to the tower, the others tend to just fall right along.
Speaker 6: The fugitive primates are described as cat sized adolescent females. The CDC said the monkeys pose no threat to public health as long as people do not come in contact with them.
Speaker 3: But that's pretty funny. No threat to public health as long as you don't come in contact with one. If you do, well, I don't know, then then good luck. We're talking about the forty three escape South Carolina monkeys. That that is absolutely hilarious. Did anybody suspect they were going to like set off a biological weapon or something like that? You know, I kind of figured I had to come in contact if you read hot Zone years ago, which actually happened in that part of the country. Also, the monkeys escaped and spread a bolo around the country. But I like the news story I heard about all the is it forty three escaped monkeys. I didn't know they were adolescent girls, So I don't know parents who've raised adolescent girls. It could be a third of them are now transgender.
Speaker 4: And and I like the new story I heard.
Speaker 3: It said, authorities are recommending you lock all your windows.
Speaker 4: Oh geez, we're to try to get in through my windows in the night.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll sleep like a baby tonight knowing that there's a whole bunch of monkeys out there trying to figure out how to get in my window.
Speaker 4: Good lord, honey, honey, wake up.
Speaker 3: Did you lock the window to the attic. There's a window in the attic? No, No, I didn't read, read, read, and then you got a adolescent female monkey on your face, ripping your eyes out. I just hope those forty three escape monkeys don't wander by the recently closed nuclear power plant with all the radiation. It's a mile away.
Speaker 4: Hilarious.
Speaker 3: There's nothing to worry about as long as you don't come in contact with one. Oh okay, you got dozens of escaped monkeys ranging across the landscape South Carolina. It should be fine. Just lock every window and every door in your home. In fact, I check again before you go to sleep. It's very important that you keep your windows locks. But no, nothing to worry about on any level. Did you check again? Just one more time. Make sure those windows are closed. And if you don't have bars on your windows, perhaps now is a good time to consider them. They find eyes to be the most delicious.
Speaker 7: Oh boy, roughly just small enough to sneak in through your dryer, but to sleep well, South Carolina sleep well?
Speaker 4: Ah god, all right, how does mailbag look?
Speaker 3: They find their eyeballs delicious? Oh lord, it's it's fine. Plus we have an epic historic clips of the week.
Speaker 4: Well bet you, I'll bet we do.
Speaker 3: And our text line is four one five two nine five k FTC man, I just saw some of the videos out of Ventura County in southern California. Holy cow, one hundred and thirty five houses have been burned of our.
Speaker 4: To the ground.
Speaker 3: It's one of those deals where you get a fire going in the wind just makes it so hot and move so fast. And some really big nice houses that are going to tens of thousands of folks running for their lives evacuating. Yes, crazy, just crazy. A lot to get to. We've got a mail bag of freedom of loving quota of the day you will enjoy. But first in a very special cow, the journey taken by our friends on the left side of the aisle. This week has been tumultuous and trying. It's cow clips of the week.
Speaker 4: Look what happened?
Speaker 2: Is this gras?
Speaker 4: Is anyone else coming meltdown?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Cow whips of the week.
Speaker 8: I'm exhausted, I'm babbling, I'm doing crazy things with the microphone.
Speaker 5: The American people want to stop the chaos.
Speaker 3: And end the dramaa Comma Dave what Kama always does.
Speaker 4: She just put her head down and she went to work.
Speaker 3: It's going to be so much fun. It'll be nasty a little bit at times.
Speaker 6: It is entirely possible that we will not have the opportunity.
Speaker 4: To ever cast a ballot again.
Speaker 3: You have to defeat him. These are the kind of guys. You're like a smacking ass.
Speaker 5: America is ready for a fresh start.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be toasting Madam President tonight.
Speaker 8: And it just came over the wires that Joe Rogan just endorsed me. Is that.
Speaker 4: People believe they're voting for a way of life.
Speaker 5: Kamala Harris has a bigger problem among men than Donald Trump does among women.
Speaker 4: On election night, don't expect to know the winner. The winner is Donald Trump only smokes.
Speaker 8: Look what happened? Is this crazy? Maybe America great again?
Speaker 5: Clearly fear and anger is what he was marketing, and it worked.
Speaker 3: I can't help but wonder if the American people have given up on democracy. The majority has spoken and they said they don't care that much about democracy, and.
Speaker 4: Shall we keep it?
Speaker 1: A lot of our fellow Americans say we shouldn't.
Speaker 3: There's misogyny.
Speaker 7: Some of the most misogynist things I've heard came.
Speaker 4: From black men. It's the economy, stupid, the revenge of.
Speaker 3: Just the regular, old, working class America, the anonymous American who has been crushed. What the Alice in Wonderland nightmares is going on right now?
Speaker 4: How dare you? How did we get here?
Speaker 7: Setbacks are unavoidable, but giving up is unforgivable.
Speaker 3: Only when it is dark enough.
Speaker 4: Can you see the stars? Marriica, my.
Speaker 3: America's pop princess, Lady Gaga? There? That was Lady Gaga, wasn't it. That's something that so many of the experts, like all of them said, it'll be Thursday or Friday before we know a result, or eight thirty election night, which is the way it actually turned out.
Speaker 4: Eight thirty, like right after dinner in the West coast.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah, how interesting. Here's your freedom loving quote of the day. And this is especially relevant, I think, because I've been endlessly interested in the post mortem on the Democratic side, in the divide that is emerging between the absolutely common sense, reasonable, you know, center left folks who have nailed it exactly what wrong, they get it completely, and the substantial and maybe more energetic part of the party that is completely delusional, like this column in the New York Times I'll read from later. For black women, America has revealed their true self, all about how it was just the hatred of black women that kept her from winning. Every demographic group except college educated white women went further toward Republicans, every single one. So not only do the lunatic Democrats, many of whose voices we just heard, have a complete misunderstanding of the Republican Party and why people voted for Trump, they have a complete misunderstanding of their own party. And I came across this sun Sou from the art of war legendary thousands of years old. If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of one hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory, g you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle. Wow, that's pretty good. That is pretty good. Old Sun sou tell you what he could Deacon write a book on war? Huh? Did he write any fiction? He be trades and Romances? Treads? No, I'm told no. Okay, mailbags Greg with two gee's at the end. How many Jesus is enough?
Speaker 7: Greg?
Speaker 3: Guys, I'm disappointed in your zealousness to display schadenfreude. It is cruel to be laughing and mocking people in such deep distress. I won't stand for it, and we'll be downloading every episode and not miss a minute so that I can continue to be outraged by your behavior. I truly wish I could send each one of them a coloring book in a stress jar and helping him through this. Starting with Jimmy Kimmel, Gotta admit I got sucked into a thread of crazy people lose theirs on Twitter.
Speaker 4: And it was pretty entertaining.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I've logged a few minutes myself down that delightful rabbit hole. Guys, I'd written an email yesterday describing This is from anonymous some of my high school colleagues wo are now in grad schools their reactions to the election. I thought i'd follow up with this one beginning in twenty twenty five. There's a high likelihood that a lot of important literature will be banned, So I took a few minutes to write down a list of books I think everybody needs to have in print. So these are friends of hers from childhood are now in grad school who actually think Republicans are going to run around banning a bunch of books.
Speaker 4: You're crazy in schools. You're importing schools.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 3: You're mentally ill or just so misled by your news sources. At the top of the list nineteen eighty four. She she closed the post wishing a miserable existence upon every person in the country who voted for I'm preading quote, you are not a good person, diary.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's increating.
Speaker 3: Demographic group in the country except for yours, is a bad person. That's an interesting attitude to carry through life. I was just listening to NPR on the drive in on how Trump is going to enact the worst parts of Project twenty twenty five, and they were taking it completely seriously.
Speaker 4: All right, go ahead, Armstrong and getty.
Speaker 3: Well some business news. This is the first combined I hop Applebee's restaurant is opening in Texas. I hope it goes better than the heart is combined with Duncan Donuts that became these nuts. That that was a quo.
Speaker 4: Wow, I got cheap chaplaf there.
Speaker 3: I can just picture the writers in the room when one of them came up with that, howling with laughter. Oh boy, very child. So is that one of those you stop with those big truck stop things, and they combined two fast food deals and they're never I've I'm constantly.
Speaker 4: Amazed that these brands lend their name and.
Speaker 3: Credibility to these places that do such a half asked version of them to like damage their thing because you stop and you get anything. These dunkin Donuts suck, well, they don't at an actual Dunkin Donuts, but they do it when combined into a half assed Applebee's. At this truck stop, it's like a grocery store Starbucks. I mean, you'll you'll get coffee there or whatever, but it's not quite a star Yeah. The pizza hut that would they used to have at my target, which was just horrific. Yeah, there's a there's a truck stop my son's and I stopped an a w what's it combined with? But anyway, they're both horrible, and the person that works back there doesn't know how to make or doesn't know what anything is because they work for the convenience store or not. Anyway, I'm just surprised those things exist. I get why it works in truck stops and travel centers because you're not gonna get repeat business. You don't need it, so you can hit and run, get the revenue and find But you know, and I guess the answer would be that I shouldn't be eating at though any of those places periods, so that'd be the best thing. You know, that's that is a good point. Yeah, I could further analyze the wisdom of applying your brand blah blah blah, buth I don't actually care that much, man. You ever, you're driving and you're hungry, and you go into one of those places and just everything is a bad choice. And maybe the one healthy thing in the whole building is their big tub of bananas. But they're all old and bruised, so I can eat kind of an old bruised banana. Or I can eat some of this in a cellophane wrapper. Absolute heart disease crap. That's right here, and that's what I usually go for. Yeah, Or you can do what I learned to do as a kid, because this is what my family did to go into ball ball games in movie theaters. We brought our own snacks. There you go. It's too expensive, Katie.
Speaker 5: I will say this until my face turns blue. Jack, you say that, but again, a bag of chips too much?
Speaker 3: He is an anti Chippist? Is that part of your act? Jack, I don't even remember. No, you won't eat cheese its.
Speaker 4: Remember all the chemicals and.
Speaker 3: The Oh no, I won't eat cheese its.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I've ever had it cheese it.
Speaker 3: I just found out the other day that to cheese it is like among the worst things that have been pumped out by a factory.
Speaker 4: Are they delicious, Katie?
Speaker 3: Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 5: No, they're perfect, But you're talking about eating gas station like rolling around taketos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I've had a few gas station hot dogs. Yeah. You better uh nitrate rockets, you better. You better clear out a little time later in the day, I'm just saying, have a paper back candy.
Speaker 4: Okay, I apologize for even talking.
Speaker 3: Never mind, if you're going to do that. We've got some author on author violence we could get too. Later between JK Rowling, who wrote the Harry Potter series, and Joyce Carol Oates, who's one of your female literature icons, really on the opposite side of the trans issue, battling each other on Twitter in a way that's pretty good. I love JK Rowling. It's not surprising. She's a very good crafter of words. Her sarcasm is absolutely delicious. I would like to hang out with her. I don't care about the fame, the money, I don't need any of that. I just I think we would get along. She clearly was in Slytherin, though, I mean, it seems obvious to me. Wow. Wow, that's an issue. She put on the hat and they put her in Slytherin. She has got a tongue dipped in acid, there's no doubt. Wow. Wow. You know, speaking of the trans thing, I was going to bring this up because it's remarkable the number of emails we've gotten from folks of various political stripes who say that whole phenomenon was one of the reasons they have gone away from the Democratic Party. And I was reading some analysis of the whole election thing, you know, everything we've been talking about, and even the Wall Street Journal said disagreements over trans rights. And I think for the emptieth time, we conservative America saying America because it's a hell of a lot of Democrats too, have given away the language battle ground. We've been forced to ar just unconsciously adopted the language of the left, you know, like we have for gender affirming care, which is an incredibly prejudicial term, or referring to illegal aliens as illegal immigrants, well as immigrants, well as migrants. I mean, why the change? Who initiated that, the left? And yet the right continues to lap it up because phrases like that, they're almost the actual definition of begging the question, which is using an argument that assumes the argument is true. In the argument, it's like people have known for thousands of years the earth is right, therefore the earth is round, or you know that sort of thing. You're not making an argument, you're just repeating the fact that you think you're right. And the phrase transgender rights is incredibly prejudicial in that it implies that transgender people have certain rights that are unique to transgender people, which is a hell of an odd notion in the United States of America. And indeed, everything we're talking about, virtually everything under the rubric of transgender rights is transgender insertion.
Speaker 4: Boys playing in girls' sports, that's not.
Speaker 3: Nobody has a right to go in the opposite locker room and look at people of the opposite section. We don't do that in our society. Men in a woman's prison is transgender rights. No, it's not. Or forcing people, at least at universities to put pronouns in all their emails, yeah, all their anything. They're right. It forces people to adopt a very fringe theory of sex and sexuality at the point of a career gun because they can kill your career. That's not transgender rights'. That is the bullying, jamming down our throats of a really fringe theory. Maybe we'll get to that. Back and forth a little later came across his stat continue to come across. Amazing stats out of the election. Harris won thirty to forty four year olds by a point, to forty four year olds by one point. Obama won that group by thirty three points. That's that's how far that slid for some of the reasons you just pointed out. I was listening to Morning Joe because I like to hear what the other side is saying on MSNBC when I got up this morning and they were reading from a piece by Francis Fukiama. He's the guy who famously said end of history. But he wrote a piece in Theinancial Times today. I guess I'll try to find it. It's really good. It's got a lot of good stuff in there about the Democratic parties move toward identity politics starting post Clinton, really and how it has not worked out for them and they need to reconsider whether or not that's the direction they want to go. If that's the result of this election, that we get away from identity politics and just get to treating everybody through the view of do you have a job, how much money do you make? Are you being treated fairly as opposed to because of the color of your skin, your sex, your whatever. That would be a good thing for America. If that is the result of this election, which it might be. Identity politics didn't work for your party, stop it I think this is one of those choose your adventure books, is that what they're called. They got hit hot, just as my kids were grown up. But the two choices are either they double down on that, which a lot of Democrats want to do. I mean, like on Morning Joe, at least as of yesterday, they're doubling and tripling down on that strategy. If they choose that route, they will be utterly crushed in the next couple of election cycles. If they go the opposite direction and say, you know what, people don't dig this. I hear a lot of screaming, but it's it occurs to me. It's from a very small group of people that have bullied the rest of us. If they choose that route, the Democratic Party will get much healthier in a big hurry. Yeah, I was listening to somebody yesterday who this was on one of the major networks. They were talking about the I think it was the CBS Evening News. They were talking about how some Democrats are very unhappy that Joe Biden didn't step down earlier. This was on the CBS Evening News again, so they're getting into the finger pointing at a high level. But if Joe Biden had stepped down earlier, she would have had more time to make the case. Norah who believes that Kamala Harris having more time to make the case was the problem, given the fact that everyone was begging her to make the case and she refused, what is your.
Speaker 4: Case on fracking? What is your case on the economy?
Speaker 3: I come from a middle class family, you know, so all that sort of people were begging her to lay out her vision.
Speaker 4: It's not that she didn't have time to make the case. I found that pretty hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it reveals one of the most interesting things I think we've all learned about human nature over the last several years, the one thing being people us. Everybody cling to the first thing they learn on a topic, even if it's later contradicted by the very people who taught them that. They'll come back to you and say no. As it turns out, apes are not able to fly. I'm sorry I taught to you that they are. They are not. But you give a little time and people will return to that original belief for some reason, it's anthropological whatever, but and a closely related principle, it is much easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled. And so you're seeing this like on a grand scale. The American people, including every constituency, including those that you claim to be a hero for, they have all come to you and told you you got duped. Those ideas are not good and they're not popular. But what we're seeing now is people saying no, no, the ideas are good, and America's racist, America's given up on democracy. America's misogynist. That's why my ideas have been rejected, and it's kind of pathetic. A quick piece of news before we take a break. Trump has named his chief of staff, which is a very important position. Susie Wilds's campaign manager is going to be his chief of staff. Trump, who we were told in the final days is scared of strong women by somebody Mark Cuban. Yeah, oh right. You never see him surrounded by strong and intel elegent women, had a female campaign manager that won his election and has chosen her to be chief of staff. I also found this an interesting nugget. It'll be the first chief of staff that's a female ever in US history. So Bill Clinton never had a female chief of staff. Obama never had a female chief of staff. Biden didn't have one during his one term. Trump's going to be the first to have a female chief of staff. So there, Biden's thinking, I could have been sniffing her hair all day long. I didn't even think of it. Come on, and that's so choked. I was kind of surprised by that. Obama, none other than not nobody has ever had a woman chief of staff. That's kind of interesting. By the year twenty twenty four, anyway, Trump's going to We've got Katie's headlines coming up, pretty interesting stuff. Stay here.
Speaker 4: Elon unveiled the new cyber cab yesterday.
Speaker 3: They're going to have it on Santana Row over by San Jose, in between San Francisco and San Jose. I'd like to get a there and check that out, the new cyber cab, to see you try to compete with those other humanless taxi things they got in the Bay Area. I don't know if this is going to become a thing or not, but if it catches on, it becomes a thing. I could see him in neighborhoods all over the country, perhaps taking your kids. I mean, could you put your kid in one be dropped off at school? And stuff like that. Maybe eventually they still suffer from the flaw that you can have two people rob them, one to stand in front so the thing can't go anywhere, and the other to bust the window out.
Speaker 4: So I don't know how you get over that.
Speaker 3: Machine guns. Got to put it. Gotta put a turd on the front of that thing, clearly, and if it identifies you as a bad person, it just shoots you. Drive. You say a turret, ad I heard I said turret. Hope somebody get the tape. No, it's a unanimous vote. You said it needs a turd on the front, which is I've never saw I've never said that word in my life. Put a turd on the front of it, right, It's disgusting, you know. I try to bring people a little brain food. I have never said reason to think in about policy and the United States, and it's.
Speaker 5: Brings Joe brings brain food, Jack brings turds.
Speaker 3: That's what just happened. Yeah, all right, let's move along. Let's figure out who's reporting one. It's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 5: All right, We're going to start with ABC. Inflation helped tip the election towards Trump. According to experts.
Speaker 3: You got to be an expert. Sho, gotta be an expert. You can't just as some man or woman on the street. What role it play? Wow, you people are strange up there in your ivory tower, NBC.
Speaker 5: Trump will name more conservative judges. He may even pick a majority of the Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, he's got three of the nine, and obviously it doesn't take a whole bunch more to get to him.
Speaker 5: In Jordan, USA Today, quote courageous man Putin weighs in on Trump.
Speaker 4: Win says he's ready to talk about Ukraine.
Speaker 3: I am pretty interested on where this is gonna go. Trump has been promising. Of course, I could wrap this up in one day. He's a lot more willing to give away Ukrainian land than Ukraine is. So we'll see.
Speaker 4: New York Times.
Speaker 5: Israeli soccer fans injured in attacks that Amsterdam authorities call anti Semitic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to talk about not only the attacks, but the coverage of the attacks and what is missing from them. I'll bet you can guess. Yeah, you might have been asleep on tho this is going on. Israeli soccer fans being pummeled in the street. The videos are gruesome. Netanyahu sent planes from Israel to try to rescue people. I mean, that's how crazy got there for a while last night.
Speaker 5: Also from the New York Times, three of four states reject marijuana measures.
Speaker 3: Oh that's interesting. Yeah, hadn't caught that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's Florida, South Dakota, North Dakota.
Speaker 3: But I wonder is it because those states are not Florida though, But I was wondering if the states just they're culturally they're different, or have they looked at the states where it's been legalized and thought, hmm, that's not what we want.
Speaker 4: Because I think there's a significant measure of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for both, you know, like moral people are getting too high and wasting their brains reasons and also the tax reality isn't what it's promised, and the illegal market does not go wait, not at all. It flourishes no right.
Speaker 4: From Bradbart dot com.
Speaker 5: New York City mayor Eric Adams says he will keep welcoming quote migrants despite Trump's election.
Speaker 4: That is not what your constituency wants, dude, I've seen the polls. This one made me laugh.
Speaker 5: From Drudge dot com, Canadian police brace for asylum seekers fleeing the United States.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: From the New York Post, did he.
Speaker 5: Once redecorated a whole room with hundreds of mirrors for five hundred thousand dollars parties and freak offs?
Speaker 3: Saying everywhere you looked there was sex. He had some sort of extreme addiction or something. I mean, you'd think at some point, you think that's enough sex for this week or today or whatever. I'm good, decent chance he's gonna spend the rest of his life in a cage. So yeah, that's a pretty extreme addiction or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 4: I hope you guys appreciate this.
Speaker 3: This is the meme of the day.
Speaker 5: It's just text to anybody who videotapes themselves crying.
Speaker 4: Do you ever start over when you mess up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 5: And finally, the Babylon bee man getting lonely. As text messages from politicians.
Speaker 4: Have suddenly stopped.
Speaker 3: Back to the thing that people sitting in their cars crying about the election or whatever they're crying about and posting their videos. Most of us really don't want to be crying in front of other people. We try to, you know, keep that from happening, and that you posted and want as many people as possible to see you crying. You're talking about a huge cultural change there, John Wayne. It ain't that way anymore.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty