Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott Shannon. Hour two Sean Hannity Show, Toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine to pot one. Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, we welcome back to the show our friend Cheryl Atkinson. You might recall years ago was with CBS News and we have a lot of media news. And then I want to talk to you about what we learned how the FDA's own vaccine reviewer didn't take the COVID vaccine, which is interesting while we're firing people in the military, although Donald Trump free instated everybody with back pay. But there is a lot of media news. I don't I won't take your time, but I'll play it later in the program. You know over at MSDNC, they're losing their mind. I mean Nicole Wallace comparing Ice raids to the Holocaust. If Joy Reid is out there comparing Trump to Hitler and Nazi Germany. Now out of nowhere, Rachel Maddow has become a fiscal conservative, the conspiracy theory liar. Extraordinary that she's been, and she's gotten away with all of it, never held accountable, slamming the Trump administration, the expensive use of military planes to deport the legal immigrants. Well, we do have known terrorists, murderers, rapists, gang members, cartel members in the country. Yeah, we we have to were supposed to assume that they're the good people that just want a better life for themselves and their families, and they're not going to be a threat on a plane, and so we have to put people in handcuffs to protect the pilots, the aircraft, everybody on board. That would be normal. They've worried about the cost of it. Well, what's the cost of you know, of food and housing and healthcare and education? You know, how are our kids suffering in the classroom as a result. On top of wa Kamala wanted is taxpayer funded sex change operations? I mean this, They have learned nothing from this election. We said in seven Journalism's dead. I said after this election, legacy state run media mob is done. And if you want to be a successful media person or content provider, you better tell people the truth. As I said at the beginning of the program today. Anyway, and then I see fake Jim Acostas leaving CNN. They we're gonna move him midnight to two am. Back in twenty eighteen. I had a big fight with him. We'll get into that later in the program. And then he goes out the way that he went in. You know, it's it's it's pretty unbelievable, and he as a matter of fact, let me play this because it's really worth listening to him and his sanctimonious, self righteous, out of touch, you know, completely void from reality, delusional, you know, goodbye.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to end today's show by thanking all of the wonderful people who work behind the scenes at this network. You may have seen some reports about me and the show, and after giving all there's some careful consideration and weighing an alternative time slot, seeing an offer, Bee, I've decided to move on. I am grateful to CNN for the nearly eighteen years I've spent here doing the news as the son of a Cuban refugee. I took home this lesson. It is never a good time to bow down to a tyrant. I've always believed it's the job of the press to hold power to account. I've always tried to do that here at CNN, and I plan on going doing all of that in the future. One final message, don't give into the lies. Don't give into the fear. Hold on to the truth and to hope. Even if you have to get out your phone, record that message. I will not give into the lies. I will not give into the fear. Post it on your social media so people can hear from you too.
Speaker 1: He fancies himself a member of the press as a journalist, I'm a member of the press. I'm a talk show host. We do great news, investigative reporting, we give opinion, we talk about sports, we talk about culture, and we're like an entire newspaper. They claim that they're journalists, they're not journalists. Bill Maher actually called these people out over the weekend. He state took a swipe at MSDNC and their roster of ex conservatives. You may not know this Nicole Wallace, you know she she ran the McCain and Sarah Palin campaign. He worked for George W. Bush. And then he specifically called out liberal Joe. I used to know Joe. I remember Joe talking to him back in two thousand when the Florida recount was going on. He called me, I was in my backyard walking around in circles around, you know, my backyard, and he's saying they're stealing it. They're stealing the election. They're stealing it. Now he goes over to MSDNC and he's and what Mars suggested is they changed their politic politics for her paycheck. You can't be a conservative. I'm fakee news. And then they wonder why people have you know, are leaving them in droves after nine years of non stop hating of Donald Trump, spreading lies, conspiracy theories, turning a blind eye to the weaponization of our Justice Department, turning a blind eye to the double standard when it comes to top secret classified information, going along with a phoney valuation of mar A Lago, going along with a dirty Russian disinformation dossier, going along with a novel legal theory for a legal nda paid to a lawyer, labeled a legal expense with a novel legal theory, turning it into a federal crime. And nobody has a problem with that. Eighteen million dollars is not what mar A Lago's worth. It's worth over a billion. Ask any realtor in Palm Beach and you'll get the same valuation anywhere between a billion and a billion and a half. By the way, MPR PBS Voice of America eyed for defunding. That would not be a bad thing. And you have Sonny Houston. An undocumented immigrant is not a criminal because he or she is undocumented. That's xenophobic. If you enter the country illegally, you broke the law anyway, Sheryl Atkinson, it seems like they've learned nothing. I mean, you've been pointing this out for years, and I really I have no idea what your politics are to be very honest with you after all these years of interview with you, but you do point out bias, and I think you would agree with me that they are dishonest about who they are. They claim to be journalists, they're not journalists.
Speaker 3: Well, in many instances, I believe that's absolutely true, and they're in life. The problems there were some overt disclosure or labeling that people understand it's analysis or an editorial show. That's one thing. But when news is it as if it's hard news, and yet you're clearly getting either one side or biased opinion. I think that's where obviously where the problem lies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean in your years at CBS, for example, you tried to do fair, balanced, objective reporting.
Speaker 3: What happened well to be clear. For the most part, I was assigned to do that stuff, and the bosses in general were terrific, whatever their politics were. And I had a very successful career, but the last couple of years before I started my independent show Full Measure ten years ago, the last couple of years at CBS, I still won quite a few Emmys and got recognition. But I will tell you more of the stories went on the cutting room floor, as they say, than got on the air, because of selected officials there who've been either placed or won a position of power and really overtly did not want both sides of the story told, and in some cases didn't want the true facts at all told on a story. If you wouldn't been to or acquiesce to their demands to change the story in a way that I thought was dishonest, they just didn't want to run it at all.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's pretty amazing. And I think Catherine Herridge experienced some of the same difficulties when she left Fox and went over there. She played a very big role as part of a very small ensemble team of us at Fox and then here on this radio show that were able to unpeel every layer and get the story about the Russia collusion hoax right when everybody else in the media got it wrong. Look at the media coverage, for example, ABC, CBS, NBC. They gave Donald Trump's pardons fifteen times more coverage than Joe Biden's coverage. For example, they combined spent three minutes on Biden pardoning his family members, the j six Committee, General Millie Anthony Fauci, and yet meanwhile they gave forty six minutes of Donald Trump's pardons. Does that sound like fair, balanced reporting to you or does that sound like the media legacy media mob has a learned a thing.
Speaker 3: Well, it's what you might expect. They are weaponized against Donald Trump, for better or for worse. That's just the way they're going to I think by the next four years. I would argue there's even a bigger lapse related to the part that you said. You know, we did cover this on full measure, but I think it was not well covered. I think you folks on Fox did, and I'm sure you talked about I'm talking about the news that some people see when they're not watching or you know, a diverse group of body of news reporters. But the iris whistleblowers who blew the whistle on the Hunter Biden case. Listen. They said early on they saw clear evidence that looked like there was crimo wrongdoing on the part of Joe Biden, and that they were not allowed to follow that trail. Hunter Biden was tipped off by the Department of Justice when they wanted to search a storage area. The leaders at IRS and boj they said, would not let him pursue any leads on Joe Biden. And then the government intentionally let this actute of limitations expire on what would have been much bigger than just a god, she didn't pay his taxes investigations, And I think that gets lost people refer to the Hunter Biden tax violations. There was much more going on there that will never be allowed to be pursued thanks to the actions of you know God.
Speaker 1: Well, actually I think it can be pursued. And Professor Dershowitz and Greg Jard agree with me inasmuch as everyone that was pardoned they no longer have their Fifth Amendment rights if they testify before Congress. We know there was a flurry of activity, which by the way, gets into your book, which has out followed the science how big farmer misleads, obscures and prevails. And you do a lot of discussion of the COVID corruption and Fauci, the fraud, et cetera, et cetera. You know, in the case of Fauci, we know in early January of twenty twenty and we only found out about COVID in late December of twenty nineteen, that there was a flurry of emails among high ranking NIH officials, including Fauci, laid into the night because they were scared to death that NIH money. And it turns out NIH money did go to the Wuhan Virology Lab visa vi the Eco Health Alliance. They knew gain of function research took place, and yet they tried to hide the origins of the COVID virus from the beginning, didn't.
Speaker 3: They They did, and you know, not just through EcoHealth Alliance. I published for grant numbers a long time ago that came from the government directly for research partnering with the Chinese lab with US scientists here, and I can tell you and I reported this in early twenty twenty one. Of course, our government knew that this was man manipulated virus that likely came from that lab, despite what you were hearing. And I got that straight from the horse's mouth from the government military scientists who naturally dissected the genetic origins of this first thing. That was done immediately in twenty twenty, as soon as they got a sample of it and they saw clear evidence of man manipulation. I was told that on the record and reported that on full measure, so you know, it's not a mystery. It kind of bugged me this immedia weights for the sometimes crooked government officials to say something before they act like it's true. That's the new trend. I mean, twenty years ago we would have done our own reporting and said what the evidence showed, and now we're still like on data breath. Oh, the CIA now says maybe it came from the labart we all knew that, Like, we don't have to wait for the government to codify or tell us something that's been long known and pretend it's only real when the government says so.
Speaker 1: That's But think of what you're saying here is we knew this from the beginning, but they went about a misinformation campaign to try and convince us it was a wet market. They knew damn well that that US dollars funded this lab. They knew gain and research gain a function, research took place. They purposely manipulated people. They lied to the American people said if you get the shot, you're not going to get COVID. Oh, that didn't turn out very well. They also said you wouldn't if infect other people, so you should do it for grandma and grandpa. That turned out to be a lie. The guy that created the technology, doctor Robert Malone, was on this program frequently at the time, and he was saying and he invented the technology for m RNA vaccines, and he said it wasn't ready. He said, however, he would use it for emergency authorization because for older people, people with coll morbidities, people with pre existing conditions, only because they were dying at a much higher rate than other people. It wasn't designed for kids. And he was very clear about it. He got beat up in the media. Rogan had him on. After Rogan successfully beat back, he said, I threw everything at it. He threw a HCQ at it, ivermectan at it, mona, clonal antibodies at it. Instead of the media saying, well, we're glad you're okay, Joe, I'm glad you know you were able to survive it. You know they attacked him. It's pretty unbelievable anyway, Uh, don't for Cheryl Atkinson, investigative journalist, author her latest book, Follow the Science How Big Farmer Misleads Obscures Prevails on Amazon dot com, Hannity dot Com. Just prepare you for what's going to happen this week. We have Robert F. Kennedy Junior, Cash Pattel, and Tulsea Gabbard and there will be their hearings before the Democrats in the United States Senate. Let me tell you what to expect. Expect vile, vicious Robert Bork, Clarence Thomas Justice Brett Kavanaugh style treatment. They will smear, they will slander, they will be smirch, they will attack at and they will do everything in their power. They they want to get a scalp. They want to get you know, they want to that. They want to do rail at least one person. It might be the right time and we'll give out the number tomorrow. Won't get it started too early, you know, it might be the right time to contact your Republican senators and tell them that President Trump you voted for him, and that President Trump should have the cabinet that he wants. If people, over time show that they're incapable of doing the job, then it would be time to replace them. But this is just done at a pure petty swamp vindictiveness. And you know, especially it's it's sad that you know, you you almost have to assume you're starting without Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, and Mitch McConnell. And that means there's no room, no margin for error. Every other Republican will have to support the president in his selection. All Right, we'll get to your calls next. Eight hundred ninety four one shown our number. If you want to be a part of the.
Speaker 4: Program, he'll hear what everyone really thinks in DC.
Speaker 1: This is the Sean Hannity Show. All right, twenty five now till the top of the hour. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is a number you want to be a part of the program. Yesterday was International Holocaust Remembrance Day, and that is a day that the world needs to pause and remember and never ever ever forget what happened back in the Holocaust when you had millions of Jews slaughter during the Nazi reign of terror. Today, you know, we see a rise of global anti Semitism. We see it in our own country, sadly, we see it in the halls of Congress. We see it on college campuses. And you know, and yet what part of murder and kidnapping and torture and beheading some people on the left doone understand. I will never understand. We have proudly partnered with our friends at the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews because you have tens and tens of thousands of Israelis that have been displaced. Now Donald Trump is moving quickly. He's provided to Israel, committed to get to Israel bunker buster bombs. That's only for one reason from my perspective, and that is he sees that if the Iranians has reported are that closed to nuclear weapons, he will provide the weaponry that will ensure that we don't have a modern day holocaust. But that does not help the people that have been displaced from their homes, that need food and shelter and bare necessities and medicines. And that's what the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews are providing. Thanks to your generosity and through your gift, you are standing with the people of Israel as they battle radical Islamic terrorists, and please help us help them. Go to their website it support IFCJ dot org. That support IFCJ one word dot org or give him a call now it's eight eight eight four eight eight I f c J eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ two day. Well, I see that little Jimmy Acosta or Jimmy is gone out of fake news CNN. He apparently was offered the midnight to two am slot. You know, I had a little rowback with Jim Acosta a while ago. He's a radical left wing democratic supporting Trump hating talk show host. And this has been part of CNN's problem. I mean, there's an article out. You know, we're we now on a nightly basis, are beating fake news CNN by seven, eight, nine, ten times. What their audiences are MS has a little cult audience of real radical, conspiracy believing leftists, you know that want to call Trump a Nazi and a fascist and a racist and compare him to Hitler, Stalin, a Mussolini. But there's not a very big audience for that, and Joe Concho is making this point yesterday, but you know he is leaving, and the way they say, oh, they want to throw a bone to Donald Trump. No, he fired himself. And this is what I've been saying about, you know, being at the forefront of new media in many ways. When I got into talk radio, there were hardly in any talk stations or news talk stations in the country. The first foray into new media really was talk radio. And then we had bloggers, and then we had Free Republic back in the day, and forms began to pop up, and social media began to take off, and podcasting began to take off, etc. And anyway, so this goes back. I think that August of twenty eighteen, he attacked me as a propagandist for profit pedaling lies every night and saying I was injecting poison into the political bloodstream. He was actually describing himself. I responded at the time, called him a liberal partisan hack and declaring that he was you know, he was accused me of I don't remember. Anyway, what was interesting about this exchange is, you know, he goes on to say and make a prediction that you know, I'm confident in the long run, the truth is going to prevail. Well, I would argue the truth has prevailed. You know. One of the things we take very seriously on this program and on Hannity the TV show, is we like to get things right. We work hard to get things right. I've told this story many times about Richard Jewel. I did not believe he fit the profile of the lone bomber at the Olympic, at the Olympic bombing in Atlanta, just because he lived with his mother. I didn't rush to judgment. We didn't rush to judgment in Ferguson. We didn't rush the judgment with George Zimmermann. We didn't rush the judgment with Duke Lacrosse. We didn't rush the judgment with Freddie Gray. We didn't rush the judgment with UVA or the Russia hoax, or or Faiza abuse or the fifty one former Intel officials. We have a track record of telling truth to our audience because that is a primary role. I believe to have any credibility if you're in the media, whether as a member of the press. I'm a talk show host that is very upfront and honest about my opinions and that's one of the big distinctions. Also, they say that they are journalists. Jim Acosta fancies himself a journalist and he's not. And all his time when Donald Trump in his first term, would go to the podium, his only goal was to get his viral moment of the day that fake news CNN would run to death of him confronting Donald Trump and being combative. By the way, Caroline Levit crushed it today her first day on the job as the White House Press Secretary. She'll be on Hannaday tonight as well. Christy Nomas on she was on that raid. As I mentioned earlier in the program, She's going to be on tonight. But he got fired. And anyway, we do have Jim Acosta announcing he's leaving. Listen, let's listen.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to end today's show by thanking all of the wonderful people who work behind the scenes at this network. You may have seen some reports about me and the show, and after giving all of this some careful consideration and weighing an alternative time slot, seeing an offer me, I've decided to move on. I am grateful to CNN for the nearly eighteen years I've spent here doing the news as the son of a Cuban refugee. I took home this lesson. It is never a good time to bow down to a tyrant. I've always believed it's the job of the press to hold power to account. I've always tried to do that here at CNN, and I plan on doing all of that in the future. One final message, don't give into the lies. Don't give into the fear. Hold on to the truth and to hope. Even if you have to get out your phone, record that message. I will not give into the lies. I will not give into the fear. Posted on your social media so people can hear from you too.
Speaker 1: People are saying, don'ma the door hit you in the ass on the way out now. I don't take joy. I can see Linda through this microphone. You're smiling. I really don't. I know my success in radio or TV and media is not going to be based on other people's failure, but it is. That message alone just tells you everything you need to know about Jim Acosta. Jim Acosta is a radical leftist. You know Kamala Biden Trump hating. You know a talk show host that claims to be, you know, have a monopoly on truth. If he did, he wouldn't be suffering in the ratings the way he is. His network wouldn't be suffering as poorly as they are. You know, if you want to be successful in media, you better start telling people truth. They didn't tell the American people about the truth regarding the border and terrorists and murderers and rapists and cartel members and others coming into the country. They didn't tell the American people the truth about the economy and the high price of gasoline. All they did was they became an extension of the Biden Harris White House and that's it. And they claimed to be journalists and they used every ounce of energy and power that they had to destroy Donald Trump. And the big takeaway from this election is the American people rejected them. Now he's out of a job. He's leaving a network that has very few to almost zero viewers. And this they have earned this reputation. And I will tell you, we're just going to double down on telling truth. And whether it's about Republicans, it doesn't matter anyway. Let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Let us go to Joe and Texas. Hey, Joe, how are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 5: Thank you, sir. I appreciate you taking my call. Congratulations on your You're lovely future bride brightens up my morning every day when I watch her, I feel remiss when.
Speaker 1: Beginning to get a complex. Everybody likes her better than me, even my own kids.
Speaker 5: Well, I like you too. Sorry. I listened to you in the afternoons and I try to watch you in the evening time, but sometimes it's difficult because I work nights. So but I appreciate the fact that you're having these town halls, and I think it's about time, and it's been kicked around, and I'm tired of the Democrats telling me that they're going to go after the rich people to pay their fair share of taxes, which never happens. I've heard it since I was eighteen years old. I missed by one year for voting for Ford and in his re election campaign, but I've heard it all along, and we all know that they're not going to do that. They're not going to bite the hand that feeds them. So what my idea is is that. I think it's about time, and it's been kicked around for a long time for a national tax. The national tax would be something that everybody pays, we get rid of the irs, and there's all a fair share. It's figured out. I figured out probably about twenty eight percent. Now. I know the people in New York and California that pay the highest taxes, they're going to have to pay more, but at least they don't have to. They can look at it from a savings that there's no more income tax to pay for anymore. I think that here in Texas where I live, that we have the right idea, unlike some other states that charge tax for everything but staples that you have milk, bread, vegetables, meat, things like that that are non taxable, along with milk for babies. I think we ought to add diapers to that because diapers are really expensive. But when you talk to those people that you have in the town hall, it's time for a national sales tax. That way, we don't have to worry about cheaters, we don't have to worry about money going overseas. Everybody pays their fair share. There's three hundred and twelve million people in the United States are more and they can all pay. I am sorry that the little kids have to pay for their candy and other things like that. It's it's it's about time we have eight a quarter. I think it is.
Speaker 1: Anyway, well, let me let me let me echo your sentiment. I would I would you you made every good argument for the well. Neil Boortz wrote a book. He's a talk show host. He was naturally syndicated, but he was out of Atlanta, and and we're good friends to this day. And he's retired now. And and he wrote a book and became a number one best seller called The Fair Tax, making the case as eloquently as you do. And I would like to see that. And maybe that's a question I need to start bringing up, kind of like I used to talk a lot about the Penny plan. You cut a penny out of every dollar, you eliminate baseline budgeting, you get to a balanced budget in seven years. It's probably the Nickel plan at this point, considering we have so much more debt than than at the time that that was proposed. But and and then growing out of our of our debt is a big part of the equation as well. And that's growing the economy. I think it's going to help with not having a corporate minimum tax and energy dominance. But I think you're right. I think it's time to maybe bring that question back up. Maybe I'll have Neilon to talk about it. You raise a good point. I'm not against it. I think it's a good idea and maybe whose time has come. I'm not sure the country. And I would say this to Neil all the time. He didn't like it when I said it, but I said, I don't think the country's ready for it, and I don't think there's enough political will for it. And maybe this time, being so transformative, may maybe it's a time to revisit it for sure. Anyway, I appreciate you call my friend. I got to move on. Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn is our number. Quick break right back, will continue.
Speaker 4: Transmit into over seven hundred radio stations.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 6: Wow, this is a Sean Hannity show.
Speaker 1: Alright, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one Seawan our number. If you want to be a part of the program, Let's say hi to Sally. She's in my free state of Florida. How are you, Sally, glad you.
Speaker 6: Called, hey son, thank you for having me on. I really appreciate it. First time caller, by the way, on this thank you to day in our wonderful state. So I agreed with some of the things you said yesterday and something I didn't agree with. First of all, we have to keep our kids safe. I agree with metal detectors and all that, just to take care of our kids. But I did not agree with armed school resource officer on every campus, simply because Marjorie Stoneman Douglas had an active sheriff armed at the school and thirty four people were shot, seventeen died. And that's in our state as well. So I don't know that an armed teacher is the right answer.
Speaker 1: I don't know that art. I didn't say armed teachers. I was very clearer. What I always want is in every school. I would want metal detectors. This way kids can't bring weapons into school. I would want I would want retired police, retired military, by the way, in civilian clothing, they don't have to be in military garb. And I would want them surrounding the perimeter of the school and also inside the school, so it would be a comprehensive. Now, one way to pay for it, which I've thought about too, is these school districts. You know, maybe we take away any federal income tax for the rest of their lives if they offer X number of hours of service a week to their local school. I bet you people would sign up left and right if they had no state tax, no federal income tax, and they just had to serve a few hours a week at a school, maybe a day a week, and get enough people. I bet a lot of people retired would sign up. That would keep these kids safe. And I don't think we'd ever have a school shooting again. So do you still disagree with me or.
Speaker 6: I do not disagree. I just wanted to point out we did have an armed resource officer at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas School.
Speaker 1: But there was also one instance where there was a school shooting and there was no schools allowed on the campus and one of the teachers ran out to his car, got a gun and was able to stop that shooting. So it kind of works and reverse.
Speaker 5: Too, right.
Speaker 6: Just have to have good people behind the gun. That's the big problem.
Speaker 1: That's why I want I want trained retired you know, professionals in that capacity. No, and I think, and then we won't have school shooting. We can eliminate school shootings in my view forever, and we can protect our kids. By the way, how do we protect our politicians? How do Hollywood actors and celebrities get protected? Most of them have arm guards with them. We can protect everybody, and I'd like to do that, and our kids deserve it. If our politicians have it, certainly our kids deserve it as well. The least we can do. I wish i'd more time. I do appreciate your call and thank you for disagreeing with me and telling everybody honestly, we need a good, you know, vibrant, vigorous debate in this country on all these issues. I want to solve problems. I don't want to kids have to having to worry about it, you know, lunatic with a gun, you know, coming into their classroom and just shooting up their friends,